byte®™ is an invisible aligner company that allows consumers who need minimal to moderate dental alignment to receive treatment without ever having to visit a dentist or orthodontist.

byte's Smile Science technology was created by world-renowned celebrity cosmetic dentist, Dr. Jon Marashi, and designs a personalized smile, unique to you. The proprietary byte Aligner System also includes HyperByte, which cuts treatment time in half and reduces any discomfort that can be associated with orthodontic treatment.

The majority of byte reviews reveal happy customers who have nothing but praise for the company. Customers were not only pleased with the treatment time, low cost, and straightforward process, but they also highly praised byte's customer service team. Many customers felt that the customer service representatives were responsive, personable, and knowledgeable.

We believe customers can expect a positive experience when working with byte.

The Good

• Simple and Straightforward Process
  • High Frequency Vibration ($900) Included Free
  • Three-Month Average Treatment
  • Free Retainers, Whitening, and Cleaner
  • Payment Options

Simple and Straightforward Process

byte's invisible aligners are clear plastic devices custom made to fit your teeth. Over time, the clear aligners will gradually shift your teeth, so you have a straighter smile.

Using the at-home impression kit, consumers will use a molding putty and trays to make the impression of their teeth, and then they'll send those impressions back to byte using the supplied free pre-paid shipping box.

The molds from the impression you send back will generate a interactive 3D model of what your teeth look like, and what they will look like after treatment. Byte will then determine if they're a good candidate for the product.

byte is designed to help people who need minor to moderate alignments. If you have crooked teeth, crowded teeth, or simply need a minor bite correction, byte is an excellent option.

If you're not a candidate for byte, the company will refund you the full price of the impression kit.

A licensed dentist or orthodontist will review the molds of the teeth and determine the best course of action. Customers who get approved will then receive their clear aligners a few weeks later. The aligners are made of a BPA-free, highly transparent, medical-grade, polymer film. byte even boasts that its aligners are high impact, tear-resistant, and 88 percent more stain-resistant than other aligners.

byte also guarantees your smile for life. That means that if your teeth move out of alignment after going through the byte treatment, byte will cover the cost to straighten them, no questions asked.

Not only do other companies charge customers for retainers to keep their teeth straight, but most companies also lack a lifetime guarantee.

High Frequency Vibration ($900) Included Free

HyperByte is the company's exclusive dental movement acceleration device. High frequency vibrations or (HFV) uses soft micropulses that transmit through the roots of the teeth to the surrounding bone. According to byte, this type of therapy can reduce discomfort and will seat the aligners around the teeth. This will help cause better aligner traction, more accurate teeth movement, and much faster treatment times.

Research shows that this type of technology has been proven, and used for years by orthodontists selling it to their patients for as much as $900 a piece.  Only byte includes this FDA cleared technology free for their customers.

Three-Month Average Treatment

Though the duration of treatment will vary case-by-case as the treatment program depends on several factors, including the extent of the individual customer's alignment needs, byte offers one of the quickest teeth straightening programs.

Consumers can also expect a faster treatment time if they're following byte's recommended guidelines:

• Wear the aligners as much as possible — only taking them out to eat or drink
  • Use the aligners on both the lower and upper teeth
  • Order replacement aligners immediately if one gets lost or damaged
  • Switch aligners every week

Because of the company's HyperByte technology, customers typically finish the program in three months.

Free Retainers, Whitening, and Cleaner

Very few invisible aligner providers include the value that byte does. byte offers free retainers to customers. Other invisible braces companies charge up to $99 for a pair of retainers that last only six months.

byte also includes a bottle of BrightByte 3-in-1 premium teeth whitening foam, breath freshener, and aligner cleaner for free. Because teeth alignment requires customers to wear aligners all day, byte wants to help customers have a whiter, brighter smile at the same time.

byte recommends cleaning the aligners immediately after taking them out to prevent them from looking cloudy or discolored. However, byte advises customers to clean the aligners with the BrightByte whitening gel that acts as a teeth whitener/foam cleanser and not to use other whitening products as they can damage the aligners.

byte also offers free shipping both ways on all packages sent and received.

Payment Options

There are a few different payment options. Customers can pay the full cost upfront or they can choose a monthly financing option through bytepay™, byte’s all-new 100 percent guaranteed approval payment plan.

• The one time payment option is $1,895
  • The monthly option is a $83 monthy payment over 25 months — a $250 down payment is required

Unlike several other invisible aligner companies, byte offers multiple financing options that are inclusive to all financial situations to get the best possible monthly payment. Or customers can finance their invisible aligners through byte's financing partner, Affirm. byte accepts all major debit and credit cards including Care Credit.

Customers can use their dental insurance, as well as their HSA or FSA debit card to pay for the treatment.

Customers can also pay for their purchases with Splitit. Splitit is a global payment solution that allows shoppers to split the final cost into interest-free monthly payments. Currently, byte offers 3 or 6-month payment options with Splitit. There is no application process with Splitit; customers receive instant approval using their existing debit/credit card level.

byte now offers a military discount of $150 off for all active and retired military, along with discounts for first responders, and college students.

The Bad

• Slightly Higher Prices
  • Does Not Ship to North Carolina

Slightly Higher Prices

The entire in-home invisible aligners industry is much cheaper than traditional metal braces, but there are price fluctuations within the industry itself.

Though byte's monthly payment plan and free products included in the overall package are advantageous, the company's prices are slightly higher than other companies in the invisible aligners industry.

However, the price difference may be inconsequential given the great financing options and additional value.

Does Not Ship to North Carolina

byte currently ships to 49 states.

The only state byte does not ship to is North Carolina. The company states that it will soon; however, it does not give an estimated time-frame.

The Bottom Line

The byte-for-Life guarantee ensures that customers will have a straight smile for the rest of their lives — this guarantee is practically unheard of in the invisible aligner industry. While some companies will offer a 30-day guarantee, they usually only cover the impression kit. byte includes retainers, cleaner, and whitening products in its overall price, a perk not seen in many other invisible aligner companies. Additionally, byte does not require a down payment on its monthly financing option through Affirm. Customers can also choose a monthly financing option at 0 percent APR through byte’s various financing parters.

Another attractive feature of byte's service is its HyperByte® technology, which reportedly cuts alignment time in half; this technology is included free as part of the treatment.

Customer reviews praise byte's customer service team and many customers are pleased with how easy byte made the entire straightening process. Customers were also happy with the variety of payment options. Being able to pay upfront, through an HSA or FSA account, or by financing, is a huge plus for many consumers.

While byte has slightly higher prices then several other invisible braces companies, we recommend customers use byte because of the quality and range of service it provides, as well as the value of the time savings from its HyperByte technology.

4.9

Ibtissam.a

October 23rd, 2019 Minneapolis, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

You can feel a difference immediately, and see them in just a few weeks of treatment plan! Costumer service is especially quick at getting back to you with any help or questions you may have!

Oct 29, 2019

Thank you for your review!

Elda Solis Rivera

October 22nd, 2019 Reedy, WV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience has been amazing, support team has responded on time to all my concerns and it has made my treatment very easy so far.

Oct 29, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are always a phone call or email away :)

Rachael

October 17th, 2019 New Brighton, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

CS is very fast and helpful when you reach out. The impression kit was easy to use, it worked for me on the first try and they kept in contact with me to make sure I got it and then that they received it back. I received my aligners a week before the expected treatment start date, and so far I am seeing great results (9 weeks in).

Oct 29, 2019

Thank you for your review Rachael! We are so excited for your new smile :)

Ronda Baxter

October 17th, 2019 Wayland, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love em'! Have seen results since week 1. I would recommend them to any of my friends and family. Kit is well made, didn't look cheap so I wasn't afraid of using the aligners. Staff has been helpful when needed.

Oct 29, 2019

Don't be fooled by our accessible prices, we bring the quality too! Our aligners are made of medical grade BPA free plastic and are 88% more stain resistant than industry standards. Thank you Ronda!

Jolene F

October 17th, 2019 Buffalo, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The beginning process is extremely easy! They are very quick with shipping to get you your impression kit. After I sent my impressions in I was contacted a few days after to go over my treatment plan and see before and after results of my smile! I was very satisfied that it will only take 12 weeks. I made my initial down payment and set up my payment plan. They told me 4 weeks until I get my aligners it’s only been 3 and I got an email saying they were shipped Tuesday and I’ll receive them Thursday! Very excited to start my byte treatment!

Oct 28, 2019

A more affordable smile should be available to everyone in a way that is both easy and timely too. Congratulations on beginning your byte journey Jolene!

Sharon G

October 16th, 2019 Winter Park, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The teeth I have are pretty great, thanks to my mom. But when my wisdom teeth shoved thru, one of my front teeth curved out a little. Never enough to be a major problem, but enough to cause wishful thinking. Braces seemed like an extreme measure for that, and not to mention an extreme price. Then I read up on Byte.

Oct 28, 2019

Thank you so much for your review Sharon!

Ashley Marie

October 16th, 2019 Conway, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am halfway through my 21-week treatment and I'm liking what I'm seeing!! 😁 Woo hoo! Such an easy process to get started, I really appreciated the different financing options, the packaging is the best (that might be silly, but for real, it's so nice!), and these puppies are working! Best of all has been the customer service! I've emailed in a few times with questions and every time I've gotten a quick and cheerful response. Can't wait to see my new smile! Thanks, byte!

Emily

October 16th, 2019 Hot Springs, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Only on my third set of retainers but can already tell a difference! Did my research before going with anyone and this company is a choice you won’t regret! Excellent customer service anytime I’ve called with questions! Would recommend to anyone!

Oct 28, 2019

Thank you for choosing us Emily, so glad to hear you are already noticing a difference!

Gregory A. Taggart

October 16th, 2019 Bayonne, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Oct 15th 2019 Just completed my 23 week treatment. Could not be more satisfied.

Jul 29, 2019

Thanks for the 5 stars and great review!

Scott D

October 15th, 2019 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte has been an incredible experience and I can't wait to share the final results in a few months! So many of their competitors turned me down because my case is a little more complex, but Byte didn't hesitate at offering me a smile that I have always dreamed of. I've struggled with an embarrassing smile my entire life and I am so grateful to have found a company that can help me achieve a smile to be proud of. Their team is extremely helpful/responsive and everyone I've spoken with has been a complete delight, especially Alex, Nicole, Irene, and Shahyan :-) There simply are not enough words for me to describe how highly I would recommend working with Byte!

Oct 28, 2019

Thank you for the kind words Scott, we are so excited to see your new smile :)

Traci Smith

October 15th, 2019 Nashville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had serious doubts, my teeth were more than crooked they had really shifted over time and I want sure if this would get the results, but I am happy to say, the treatment is easy and works as described. Excellent customer service as well. A+✔️

Oct 15, 2019

We take our patient's trust very seriously! Thank you for giving us a chance Traci, I'm glad we were able to help you on the journey to your new smile :)

Jamie tacker

October 15th, 2019 Portland, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

ive never been happy with my smile. I’ve always been self conscious about my crooked teeth. I researched all of the companies out there offering teeth aligners and found BYTE to be the best of the best. So far I couldn’t be happier with my choice. Their support staff is knowledgeable and is swift with responding to any questions I’ve had. I’m entering my 13th of 19 sets today and to say I’m so pleased is an understatement i can’t stop smiling!!

Oct 15, 2019

Isn't it crazy how much of an impact a new smile can make in your life?! We realize this at byte and it's the best part of the job to hear about how we've helped our patients :)

Карлос Хименес

October 15th, 2019 Patterson, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte has been the right decision for me. My aligners arrived sooner than expected - they have fit just right. I love the bright byte solution. It makes taking my aligners in and out when away from home easy. I am not even half way and already my smile looks better. Customer service is always easy to reach and helpful.

Oct 15, 2019

Thank you for your review! Brightbyte is just one of the exclusive items we carry and its so great to clean your aligners AND whiten your teeth. Did I also mention you get a free bottle with your aligner purchase to start off treatment?!

Kevin Blumberg

October 15th, 2019 Owings Mills, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent customer service, willing to go the extra mile to make sure you're happy. The online portal is interactive and intuitive. I highly recommend this company to achieve the perfect smile.

Oct 16, 2019

We are always trying to think of new ways to make things easy and engaging for the patient. The process to set up your account in the online portal is pretty fun though, right? :)

Babette

October 15th, 2019 Tampa, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte has really been amazing! Their staff is awesome and so helpful. It is affordable and really does work. I’m going into my 4th week of aligners, and I can already tell a difference. I can’t wait to see the complete outcome in the end. I highly recommend Byte!

Oct 15, 2019

It's so exciting to see some progress so soon, isn't it?! Its all thanks to the Hyperbyte that comes with the aligner system making treatment TWICE as fast!

Jay Dorismond

October 15th, 2019 Palm Bay, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This journey with byte has been amazing. The process has been effortless and theres a young lady by the name of "Olivia" best customer service I have ever received. She Guided me through every Q & A, and assisted me in making my smile better and brighter. I am happy this is the company I decided to help me with having a better more confident smile.

Oct 15, 2019

We love Olivia over here as well, thanks Jay! After patient safety of course, customer experience is top priority :)

Kimberly Minard

October 15th, 2019 Sequim, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

From start to finish, the process was quick and painless.

Oct 15, 2019

Thank you for your review Kimberly :)

Lisa

October 10th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have picked this company to straighten my teeth after doing some good research on the different aligner companies. I think Byteme offers the most innovative technique. They have told me my teeth will get straight in just 18 weeks. Other companies say 6-9 months! If I have to have this in my mouth, I want them out as quickly as possible. Up to this point, my experience with this company is stellar. Customer service reps are very responsive, delivery for my impression kit came immediately and the response back was just as fast. I can’t wait to get started and should receive my aligners in 3weeks time!!

Oct 10, 2019

Thank you for the review Lisa! You are absolutely right, byte is the only invisible aligner company offering a device like the Hyperbyte because we believe patients shouldn't have to wait a long time to achieve your best smile :)

Nina Schupp

October 9th, 2019 Hamden, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is a great product! It came on time. My teeth are super white after just 5 weeks using the whitener. Customer service is so helpful and your smile is guaranteed for life. You cannot beat this!

Oct 10, 2019

Thank you so much for your review Nina!

Nina Schupp

October 9th, 2019 Hamden, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte is an amazing product. It came on time in the mail, my teeth are super white and I can already that they're shifting and are gonna come out perfect. Great customer service, they help with anything u need

Oct 10, 2019

Being able to whiten your teeth AND clean your aligners at the same time with our Brightbyte whitening foam is great isn't it?!

Crystal Paul

October 8th, 2019 Puyallup, WA

Great customer service and process has been really easy! Very pleased with results thus far! Only about 4 weeks left!😁

Oct 08, 2019

Thank you for the kind words Crystal. That's so exciting, we can't wait for you to see your new smile!

Beverly

October 7th, 2019 Schererville, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I proved that you are never too old to improve your looks. At 72 I found it so easy do do and saw remarkable difference in just a few months.

Sep 30, 2019

Isn't it amazing how quickly these results show! at byte, we make it our priority to get you safely to the results you want. We can't wait to get you to the final result!

Sydney Lambert

October 4th, 2019 Bloomfield, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I did a lot of reading up before choosing Byte as the company that would help bring me to an even more confident self. After seeing the reviews about the outstanding customer service, I chose to order the impression kit. I was immediately impressed with the customer service and timeliness. I was emeigible, so I purchased the system. Since, I have still stood confident in referring friends to Byte! I appreciate the timeliness, helpfulness, affordability, and overall service so far! I am moving into week 2 in my treatment plan, and am so excited to see my end results.

Oct 07, 2019

Hey, we get that the research beforehand is super important! That's why we make sure to be as open as possible! Our care team does just that- we care! So happy you're having a great experience so far, and we can't wait to get you to your end results :)

Michelle

October 4th, 2019 Jacksonville, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I loved the 3D model of what my teeth will look like in the end before I purchased. Customer service is excellent and seem very competent. I received my trays very quickly, within a couple of weeks. The payment process is easy with a low down payment and low monthly payments I can afford. The instructions that come in the box are simple and easy to follow. Very smooth transaction and I'm excited to see the end results.

Oct 07, 2019

Isn't the 3D model amazing?! So glad you've had an amazing experience with us so far. We can't wait to get you to your final week!

Sarah Nilsson

October 3rd, 2019 Sandy, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’ve had the best experience with byte!!! They have amazing customer service, are very thorough with all instructions and questions I’ve had. Everyone I’ve talked to was just as excited as I was for my teeth to be straight. I’m grateful it will only take four months total. I’ve had no pain and I’m recommending it to all of my friends!!

Oct 07, 2019

Thank you for sharing your byte experience Sarah! We love helping patients out with everything they need to achieve their smile goals as quickly and safely as possible :)

Brooklyn1991

October 3rd, 2019 Carthage, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Honestly the thought of having an orthodontist online scared me.. But im so glad that I went through with it! They have helped me every step of the way, over the phone, through text message and email! Im not even kidding when I say they are the seriously the best! I received my aligners super fast too! They fit so good! If your having doubts I hope this helps you take that leap! You will NOT regret it!!

Oct 08, 2019

Thank you for putting your trust in us Brooklyn! From our super responsive support team to our amazing and knowledgeable orthodontic team our patient's safety and experience is ALWAYS priority.

Mariea H.

October 3rd, 2019 Westlake, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’ve never regretted my decision to use Byte. The customer service is out of this world, the product is almost flawless, and the price is more than fair. I’m blown away by the results and service offered by the Byte team. They respond to emails quickly, calls are easy, and overall the value outweighs the price. I’ve never had trouble getting in touch with someone and the service team treated me better than I treat myself!

Oct 08, 2019

Thank you for your review Mariea, we appreciate it!

Brittany Dixon

October 1st, 2019 London, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have had an absolutely amazing experience with Byte. From the time I ordered the mold kit, to getting my 3D Image and receiving the retainer kit. The process was SOOO smooth and easy and they were there every step of the way! I own a business in Process Improvement and I cannot tell you how amazing their processes and customer journey were. If you are looking for invisible retainers BYTE is the only way to go!!

Oct 08, 2019

Thanks for the review Brittany!! We always want to make sure the patient feels completely supported throughout their journey :)

Alexis Birk

October 1st, 2019 Hampton, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My aligners arrived 2 weeks earlier than expected! It didn’t even take 2 full weeks for them to get to me. The customer service is spot on. Having just started, I can’t say much except my aligners fit perfect and I can’t wait to see my results!

Oct 07, 2019

Welcome to the byte family Alexis! We can't wait for you to achieve your new smile :)

Shanna

October 1st, 2019 DeKalb, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have tried different companies to fix my teeth but, we couldn’t get past the mold stage. After two kits I was so frustrated I gave up. With byte everything was easy. I had braces before after time without a retainer my teeth shifted. As long as you can handle the pain with the first Aligners your good. My teeth are almost perfect. My plan was for 7 Aligners an 8 week plan I was skeptical. I’m so happy with the results!

Oct 07, 2019

Thank you for putting your trust in byte to achieve your new smile :) We take great pride in our ability to provide real results in half the time of the average aligner treatment all thanks to the Hyperbyte!

Cristeen

October 1st, 2019 Harvey, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great price, customer service and product!

Oct 07, 2019

Thank you for your review Cristeen :)

Chris

September 30th, 2019 Morganville, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I thought the product was great and the team was very involved every step of the way. If there were any issues or questions, they were there to help and answer everything.

Sep 30, 2019

Thank you for your review! We do everything we can to ensure we're here for you every step of the way.

Chris

September 30th, 2019 Morganville, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have been in contact with me through every step. They are always checking in also.

Sep 30, 2019

Thank you for your review!

cdomvaz

September 30th, 2019 Chula Vista, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Awesome service & product! My job requires 1 on 1 in person business meetings and was worried the aligners would be noticeable but they are super clear & undetectable! Barely using for 3 weeks and can already see results!

Sep 30, 2019

Thank you for your review! Isn't it great to see movement so soon? :)

Elias Demissie

September 30th, 2019 Fort Worth, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte, has been an amazing and affordable program. Their customer service is quick and very nice. I am currently on week 5 of my plan, and I can already tell the difference! I highly recommend it!

Sep 30, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! Our care team does just that- we care! We do what we can to make the journey easier, every step of the way.

Sarahlynn Fowler

September 27th, 2019 Thomaston, ME DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love BYTE!! Everything about this experience has been AWESOME! This process could not possibly have been made any easier and I LOVE the communication!!! BYTE is the absolute BEST!!

Sep 30, 2019

We love YOU! Communication is key to making sure your journey is the best it can be, and we've been so happy to work with you too!

Arleen Mancino

September 27th, 2019 North Fort Myers, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The customer service at this customer is fantastic. They helped me with any issues I had and were friendly and accurate. Product came sooner than expected and work great. So far my experience with BYTE is A#1 !!!

Sep 30, 2019

Amazing, thank you for your review! We love hearing when we deliver sooner than promised. Never hesitate to reach out to our care team with any concerns you may have!

Patricia Werder

September 27th, 2019 Trenton, NJ

The whole process of getting invisible aligners with Byte is pretty easy and fast. The customer service from ordering to care are extremely professional. Definitely recommend to others.

Sep 30, 2019

We do what we can to make this journey as smooth as possible. Thank you for being amazing!

Grace S

September 27th, 2019 Park Ridge, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The whole process so far has been great, no issues with the impression kit - the aligners got to me 1 week before expected! I've had no trouble with them and given the high quality they are completely invisible (no one even knows I have them in!)

Sep 30, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're always happy to be here and help however we can throughout your journey.

Jenna

September 27th, 2019 St. Petersburg, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This product is fantastic and the customer service is amazing! So glad I chose Byte for my invisible braces. I am thrilled with the results so far!

Sep 30, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're glad you chose us too- our byte for Life guarantee makes it easy ;)

Amanda

September 26th, 2019 Silver Spring, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with Byte has been nothing short of absolutely amazing! From the highly guided process, customer service and the actual quality of the product, I’m amazed at how this super affordable orthodontic option works. It’s only the second week and I can already notice changes in my imperfect smile. Do yourself a favor and ditch the thought of committing to any other aligner companies. Byte is where it’s at!

Sep 30, 2019

We're so excited to hear that you're having a great experience! We can't wait to keep it going ;)

Kristin

September 26th, 2019 Orange Park, FL

Overall an excellent experience. Customer service was outstanding. My aligner’s came right on time. Fast assistance with filing my insurance claim as well as a very affordable price.

Sep 30, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! Our care team does everything we can to ensure a smooth experience from start to finish. We hope to continue doing so :)

Brianna Bevis

September 26th, 2019 Bellingham, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service so far. The aligners are surprisingly comfortable, only had one pinch issue so far because I was still getting used to them and managed to catch the underside of my tongue on the bottom of my aligner. Extremely reasonably priced, true to their word, and they even helped with my dental coverage! I’m super happy I chose Byte and have been/will continue to recommend them to my friends and family!

Sep 30, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We do everything we can to make sure you have a smooth journey from start to finish. We know the first couple of weeks can be quite an adjustment, and thankfully our HyperByte helps! Never hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have.

Marcia

September 26th, 2019 Wapakoneta, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

While searching for the best company that would meet my needs for straightening my teeth, Byte was the #1 choice. Rating are excellent and customer service is great. The process is very simple and easy and nearly painless. My program was a total of 16 weeks and WOW, what a difference. I have nearly completed my treatment and I am very impressed with the results. I would recommend Byte to anyone thinking of straightening their teeth.

Sep 30, 2019

Thank you for your review! It means a lot to us to be the company you chose for your aligner needs. Know that we're always here for you!

Will

September 26th, 2019 St Louis, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service and unmatched turnaround time from impressions to product. I see the results already!

Sep 30, 2019

Thank you for your review! We do what we can to ensure the best experience possible from start to finish.

Adam

September 26th, 2019 Oakland, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great service arrived on time can’t wait for the end result

Sep 30, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're excited to get you to your end result :)

Brenda LaFavers

September 25th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I ordered Byte for my great niece. She's on week 4 of 15. I worked as an Orthodontic Lab Tech for 14 years. I made Herbst appliances, expansion devices and bent miles of wire, poured enough plaster to fill my house. I have never seen anyone respond to treatment so fast. I am a huge fan of the Hyperbyte device. My niece is 16 and Byte makes her smile.

Sep 25, 2019

This is SO exciting to hear! Our HyperByte is the best. We're extremely happy she's happy, and we hope to be able to continue to make her smile :)

charles venezia

September 25th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

the price was low and had multiple options to pay. the customer service was fantastic and can not be beat. the process was fast and easy to get through.

Sep 25, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We're SO excited to get you to your end results.

Misti

September 25th, 2019 Fort Worth, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte has the most amazing customer service team! Any questions I’ve had they’re always incredibly quick to answer. I’m 3 months into my treatment and excited to see the end result!

Sep 25, 2019

Thank you so much for being the best! We're so happy to be able to work with you, and can't wait to get you to your end results :)

Christian Dela Cruz

September 23rd, 2019 Edgewater, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My 3rd week with my aligners and I’m very happy that they fit well. The first week was tough because my teeth is not used to it. I felt a little pain because they are tight which is normal coz its what supposed to do so that your teeth will move and the hyperbyte helps with the pain. But after 4-5day you will get used to it. The only thing I hate is that My routine became longer like flossing, brushing then i have to brush the aligners too lol like im brushing 2x morning and night. And removing the aligners when you eat and drink lol you dont wanna stain your aligners. But for the sake of straighter and whiter teeth we have to do it! But so far i think they are still better with dental braces!

Sep 25, 2019

The first couple of weeks can be an adjustment, for sure. Thankfully our HyperByte helps! We can't wait to get you to your end results.