byte® is an invisible aligner company that allows consumers who need minimal to moderate dental alignment to receive treatment without ever having to visit a dentist or orthodontist.

byte's Smile Science technology was created by world-renowned celebrity cosmetic dentist, Dr. Jon Marashi, and designs a personalized smile, unique to you. The proprietary byte Aligner System also includes HyperByte, which cuts treatment time in half and reduces any discomfort that can be associated with orthodontic treatment.

The majority of byte reviews reveal happy customers who have nothing but praise for the company. Customers were not only pleased with the treatment time, low cost, and straightforward process, but they also highly praised byte's customer service team. Many customers felt that the customer service representatives were responsive, personable, and knowledgeable.

We believe customers can expect a positive experience when working with byte.

The Good

• Simple and Straightforward Process
  • High Frequency Vibration ($900 Value) Included Free
  • Three-Month Average Treatment
  • Free Retainers, Whitening, and Cleaner
  • Payment Options

Simple and Straightforward Process

byte's invisible aligners are clear plastic devices custom made to fit your teeth. Over time, the clear aligners will gradually shift your teeth, so you have a straighter smile.

Using the at-home impression kit, consumers will use a molding putty and trays to make the impression of their teeth, and then they'll send those impressions back to byte using the supplied free pre-paid shipping box.

The molds from the impression you send back will generate an interactive 3D model of what your teeth look like, and what they will look like after treatment. Byte will then determine if they're a good candidate for the product.

byte is designed to help people who need minor to moderate alignments. If you have crooked teeth, crowded teeth, or simply need a minor bite correction, byte is an excellent option.

If you're not a candidate for byte, the company will refund you the full price of the impression kit.

A licensed dentist or orthodontist will review the molds of the teeth and determine the best course of action. Customers who get approved will then receive their clear aligners a few weeks later. The aligners are made of a BPA-free, highly transparent, medical-grade, polymer film. byte even boasts that its aligners are high impact, tear-resistant, and 88 percent more stain-resistant than other aligners.

byte also guarantees your smile for life. That means that if your teeth move out of alignment after going through the byte treatment, byte will cover the cost to straighten them, no questions asked.

Not only do other companies charge customers for retainers to keep their teeth straight, but most companies also lack a lifetime guarantee.

High Frequency Vibration ($900 Value) Included Free

HyperByte is the company's exclusive dental movement acceleration device. High frequency vibrations or (HFV) uses soft micropulses that transmit through the roots of the teeth to the surrounding bone. According to byte, this type of therapy can reduce discomfort and will seat the aligners around the teeth. This will help cause better aligner traction, more accurate teeth movement, and much faster treatment times.

Research shows that this type of technology has been proven, and used for years by orthodontists selling it to their patients for as much as $900 a piece.  Only byte includes this FDA cleared technology free for its customers.

Three-Month Average Treatment

Though the duration of treatment will vary case-by-case as the treatment program depends on several factors, including the extent of the individual customer's alignment needs, byte offers one of the quickest teeth straightening programs.

Consumers can also expect a faster treatment time if they're following byte's recommended guidelines:

• Wear the aligners as much as possible — only taking them out to eat or drink
  • Use the aligners on both the lower and upper teeth
  • Order replacement aligners immediately if one gets lost or damaged
  • Switch aligners every week

Because of the company's HyperByte technology, customers typically finish the program in three months.

Free Retainers, Whitening, and Cleaner

Very few invisible aligner providers include the value that byte does. byte offers free retainers to customers. Other invisible braces companies charge up to $99 for a pair of retainers that last only six months.

byte also includes a bottle of BrightByte 3-in-1 premium teeth whitening foam, breath freshener, and aligner cleaner for free. Because teeth alignment requires customers to wear aligners all day, byte wants to help customers have a whiter, brighter smile at the same time.

byte recommends cleaning the aligners immediately after taking them out to prevent them from looking cloudy or discolored. However, byte advises customers to clean the aligners with the BrightByte whitening gel that acts as a teeth whitener/foam cleanser and not to use other whitening products as they can damage the aligners.

byte also offers free shipping both ways on all packages sent and received.

Payment Options

There are a few different payment options. Customers can pay the full cost upfront or they can choose a monthly financing option through bytepay™, byte’s all-new 100 percent guaranteed approval rate payment plan with no credit checks.

• The one-time payment option is $1,895
  • The monthly option is an $83 monthly payment over 25 months — a $349 down payment is required

Unlike several other invisible aligner companies, byte offers multiple financing options that are inclusive to all financial situations to get the best possible monthly payment. Or customers can finance their invisible aligners through byte's financing partner, Affirm. byte accepts all major debit and credit cards including Care Credit.

search

Highlight: byte accepts multiple forms of payment, including dental insurance.

Customers can use their dental insurance, as well as their HSA or FSA debit card to pay for treatment.

Customers can also pay for their purchases with Splitit. Splitit is a global payment solution that allows shoppers to split the final cost into interest-free monthly payments. Currently, byte offers 3 or 6-month payment options with Splitit. There is no application process with Splitit; customers receive instant approval using their existing debit/credit card level.

byte now offers a military discount of $150 off for all active and retired military, along with discounts for first responders, and college students.

The Bad

Slightly Higher Prices

The entire in-home invisible aligners industry is much cheaper than traditional metal braces, but there are price fluctuations within the industry itself.

Though byte's monthly payment plan and free products included in the overall package are advantageous, the company's prices are slightly higher than other companies in the invisible aligners industry.

However, the price difference may be inconsequential given the great financing options and additional value.

The Bottom Line

The byte-for-Life guarantee ensures that customers will have a straight smile for the rest of their lives — this guarantee is practically unheard of in the invisible aligner industry. While some companies will offer a 30-day guarantee, they usually only cover the impression kit. byte includes retainers, cleaner, and whitening products in its overall price, a perk not seen in many other invisible aligner companies. Additionally, byte does not require a down payment on its monthly financing option through Affirm. Customers can also choose a monthly financing option at 0 percent APR through byte’s various financing parters.

Another attractive feature of byte's service is its HyperByte® technology, which reportedly cuts alignment time in half; this technology is included free as part of the treatment.

Customer reviews praise byte's customer service team and many customers are pleased with how easy byte made the entire straightening process. Customers were also happy with the variety of payment options. Being able to pay upfront, through an HSA or FSA account, or by financing, is a huge plus for many consumers.

While byte has slightly higher prices than several other invisible braces companies, we recommend customers use byte because of the quality and range of service it provides, as well as the value of the time savings from its HyperByte technology.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.9

Gisani N

April 24th, 2020 The Bronx, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Amazing customer service. Quick and Easy!

Katie Wright

April 24th, 2020 Lexington, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love that someone was communicating with me through out the whole process. They helped explain the process, payment options, and what it looks like through each step. This helped me believe Byte wanted to be there for me to make sure my smile became better.

Ashley Roybal

April 24th, 2020 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I evaluated the 3 major aligner brands and am so glad I went with Byte. The process was extremely easy and I could self-serve most of it, which is super convenient. It’s very straight forward and I’ve already seen results.

Emma

April 24th, 2020 Covington, LA

The company representatives were very nice and knowledgable in helping me to made my first order. I cannot wait when my aligners will be made and shipped to me.

Jeff

April 24th, 2020 Saint Joseph, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The whole Byte team is very customer oriented and make the process easy. They’ve been great to work with. I’m very satisfied with how things are going. I would recommend Byte to anyone without hesitation.

May 14, 2020

This is amazing! Thank you for your recommendation.

Nikki

April 24th, 2020 Akron, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte has great customer service that made the impression kit and ordering process so easy! The results are incredible! I would highly recommend!

May 14, 2020

We're here for you, every step of the way!

Robin B Bergland

April 22nd, 2020 Acworth, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So glad I did this! I'm 57 years old and have always hated my crooked front teeth. I'm already seeing a change after 4 weeks.

May 14, 2020

Isn't it great to see results so soon?! Make sure to keep using your HyperByte! it's a gem for relieving discomfort :)

Britny Kruizenga

April 22nd, 2020 New Lenox, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My advisor and the care team made the entire process fun and easy. Communication was great between the team and myself. The payment options assisted me with the finance aspect, so I could order my aligners efficiently and right away.

May 13, 2020

Our care team works tremendously to make sure you're happy every step of the way. We can't wait to get you to that ultimate result!

Chambree Tosi

April 22nd, 2020 Lynnwood, WA

Great experience so far using byte for my smile needs. My impression kit arrived quickly and my smaller impression kit was sent free of charge and arrived in 2 days! In general the products offered along with the aligners offer great value.

May 14, 2020

We're pleased to have you in the byte family- can't wait to get you started, Chambree!

Angie Johnson

April 22nd, 2020 Plant City, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Really am impressed with the customer service and promptness with this company! I can't wait to get my new aligners and my new bright straight smile!!!

May 14, 2020

Our care team does just that- we care! Thrilled to get you to your final result, Angie :)

Arjun Patel

April 22nd, 2020 Irvine, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great experience overall with the entire process and was able to get all my questions answered throughout the process!

May 14, 2020

We're here for you every step of the way!

Raney Bauer

April 22nd, 2020 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’ve thought about how to start this review a million times and honestly, I think you just need to hear the facts. Byte is easy, efficient, has a quicker turn around and results than other options out there and is affordable whether you have an HSA or use one of their payment plans. If you’re looking for a straighter smile at an affordable price with little to no hassle LOOK NO MORE! Byte is your guy. If you want to know more about my experience so far, scroll down. If not, enjoy your straighter whiter teeth. I had been looking into teeth straightening options for a while but couldn’t decide on one that made total sense (factoring in time, money, effort etc). Until big brother through up a Byte add on my social media feed. Naturally, I clicked to check them out and I’m now so glad I did. Currently on my 4th out of 7-week 24/7 treatment plan. My process was as follows: - I filled out my information (60 seconds) for Byte to send me the impression kits. I then created a Byte account so I could upload pictures of my teeth/answer other pertinent health questions and communicate with a Byte team member. EASY. - Once I got the impression kits, I made the molds of my teeth and returned them to Byte. EASY. - I then uploaded pictures of my teeth onto my account profile so once they received my molds, they would have all the information to decipher if I was a candidate for Byte or not. EASY. - Once the decision was made that they were able to fix my jacked-up grill, a team member reached out to talk plan options. I have an HSA and was able to get started that way, but they have multiple options for every situation if you decide to BYTE. (I will say this was the least expensive option for me out there). EASY. - I received my aligners (Paid for my plan, 5 weeks later I received my aligners) and was super impressed by their packaging… not just because it was pretty/color coordinated but because it was efficient and EASY to learn and follow my plan. The instructions are to the point and very clear. - Each part of this process has been…yep, you guessed it, EASY. Including the actual treatment, my mouth hates me, but I know it’ll be worth it. Mainly because of the team behind Byte. They were there every step of the way, never pushy, always helpful. They’ve always responded in a timely matter. There is so much more I didn’t cover so go check them out! It will not be a waste of time. I would and have recommended Byte to family members and friends.

May 14, 2020

Feedback is a gift, and this was amazing to read! From start to finish, our care team makes sure you're cared for. We can't wait to get you to that final result, Raney!

Mezmor Eyez

April 22nd, 2020 Duluth, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My teeth look amazing! Thank you so much!

May 01, 2020

WOO! We'd love to see your results!

Amber W.

April 22nd, 2020 Norwich, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’m only a couple of weeks in but so far so good! The first few days were torture getting use to having the aligners in but it’s been smooth sailing since. Now that I’m further in I can actually feel my teeth moving which is awesome because it gives me the will power to keep going knowing that progress really is happening. I love the whitening cleaner they send. Not only does it taste good but it also whitens super fast! I can’t wait to see my final results :)

May 14, 2020

The first couple of weeks can be an adjustment, definitely- it's nothing in comparison to wires! We're pleased you chose us for your aligner journey and can't wait to get you to that last step.

Lucijana

April 22nd, 2020 Louisville, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have wanted to fix my teeth for some time and was nervous at first. I did my research and chose Byte because I needed only minor changes to my top and bottom teeth. So far it has been a great experience, I had some concerns and they were quickly and professionally answered. I am very happy with the customer service and quality of the product I am using and cannot wait until I finish. I am halfway through and very happy with what I am seeing and am confident I will have the teeth I have always wanted.

May 14, 2020

We're thrilled to get you to the final result, Lucijana! Thank you for sharing your recommendation.

C M

April 22nd, 2020 Orlando, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Easy to order, make your molds at home, receive aligners about a month later and begin forging your new smile. Easy and affordable, with payment options to suit just about anyone. My one and only complaint is that some (not all) of the aligners are really rough and sharp on the edges, cutting my gums and even my tongue. They are aware of this issue as a small file is included, however that after an hour or more of filing, it just wasn't going to smooth out some of the edges. 10 weeks in though, and my teeth are straighter. I'm happy.

May 14, 2020

We're happy to hear your treatment is working well! We'd love to chat more about your aligners not fitting comfortably. Send us a DM, we'll take a look!

eso

April 22nd, 2020 Spring Valley, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am still using Byte, I am about halfway through my plan. I should have been done by now but I lost an aligner and in my negligence didn't replace it. Ive started over and have been more dedicated to using hyperbyte every day and calling customer care when I have questions or need a new aligner. Customer care was great from the first time I called and walked me through every step. I also enjoy the brightening foam I see a difference in the aligners and my teeth whitening quality when I use it. I have recommended byte to my co workers. I did not know about FSA when I ordered byte or I would have included it in my FSA plan. Look into if your job offers that way payment continue to be manageable. I use affirm which breaks the payments down over a time span. Overall Im pleased with the experience so far and will continue to recommend. My rating is based on experience so far as I have not completed my smile and seen the complete results.

May 14, 2020

Thank you for your review, Eso! Feedback is a gift, and we're thrilled to hear it. We can't wait to see those final results when you're done :)

Sylvia M Arismendez

April 22nd, 2020 San Antonio, TX

Byte has been quick to answer all my questions and thorough in expectations. The actual liners have been easy to fit and comfortable to wear. I will definitely recommend to others!

May 14, 2020

Thank you! From the moment you purchase your impressions to the moment you get your retainers, our care team is there for you, every step of the way.

Joanna Reynolds

April 22nd, 2020 Garden Grove, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’m so happy I decided to get BYTE, super easy to use & excellent customer service! My teeth have gaps & not so white, with BYTE I found my perfect solution. I’m 50 years old, with the BYTE system I feel so much better about myself.

May 14, 2020

So excited to be on this aligner journey with you, Joanna!

Monica heath

April 21st, 2020 Fort Riley North, KS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte is really affordable they have perfect payments plan to fit your budget. Best customer service ,easy to understand and friendly representative i will definitely recommend byte

May 14, 2020

At byte, we're thrilled to offer several payment options so there's an opportunity for everyone. We're excited to get you to your final result, Monica!

Michelle Adams

April 21st, 2020 Los Lunas, NM DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am was really pleased with the initial cost vs going through my dentist for Invisable Aligners. Ultimately, with insurance it cost me 1/3 of what i would have paid even using my insurance at the dentist. And then, the speed at which my teeth are shifting is phenomenal. Using the hyperbyte every day, I could see a considerable difference in just a few weeks!

May 14, 2020

We're thrilled to provide you with a treatment that works best for your needs- and isn't the HyperByte amazing? Can't wait to get you to your final result.

Shelby Kenyon

April 20th, 2020 Englewood, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love that I took the chance and decided to try byte aligners . I already see a huge difference and I feel so much better about myself . So far the byte team have been phenomenal. They contact me on a regular basis just to see how I'm doing and anytime I've had a question they reply almost immediately. I have not had any problems or issues so far. Honestly thugs has been the best decision i have ever made.

May 14, 2020

Our care team does just that- we CARE! We're so excited to get you to your final results, Shelby. Can't wait to see your byte journey unfold!

Angel Klaus

April 20th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I cannot say anything bad about the company. My experience so far has been great. The have someone to help you along the whole way whether it’s call or text. The pricing is very reasonable and the customer service is awesome.

May 14, 2020

We do our best to make sure every step is easy and effortless- our clinical team is always here to make sure you're getting the best treatment. Thank you for your review!

Sarah Grundeen

April 20th, 2020 North Hollywood, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I really like Byte. My teeth are so much whiter and straighter at 3 months in. The process has been very easy because I never had to go to the dentist and the customer service has been really great about reaching out to me to check on my experience.

May 14, 2020

So exciting, you're nearly finished! Hope we get to see progress pics, Sarah!

Rich Carson

April 20th, 2020 Erie, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great company, great product, ease of use. Customer support is tremendous. Instructions Are detailed. Anyone can do this program. JUST DO IT!!

Apr 29, 2020

Our care team does just that- we CARE. Thank you for your review!

Rn Don

April 20th, 2020 The Bronx, NY

I am yet to begin my treatment plan. Customer service has been good. You should be able to pay via a debit card instead of credit for the 6 month payment plan. Not every uses a a credit card and it creates and inconvenience.

May 14, 2020

Hi there! Thank you for your feedback- at byte, we always want you to know that we hear you, and we're always doing our best to make changes that work best for you. We're happy to pass along this information :)

Kayla

April 20th, 2020 Sacramento, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far the customer service has been great. I haven’t received my liners yet, I’m excited to see what they bring

May 14, 2020

We're thrilled to get you started on your journey!

Missy S.

April 20th, 2020 Geneva, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service! Entire process is quick and painless! Definitely recommend BYTE for anyone looking for a straighter smile! 5 stars!!

May 14, 2020

At byte, we want to make sure you have a smooth experience from start to finish. Can't wait to get you to that last step, Missy!

Melissa Eklof

April 20th, 2020 Anoka, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far, so great! I am in my fifth week of aligners and the experience has been so good. The customer care team is responsive and helpful, the actual aligners are great (I'm already seeing a steady improvement to my smile!) and I LOVE the HyperByte tool so much! Makes everything feel right. To top it all off, the pricing honestly is so good, especially for the quality of service AND product. I will absolutely be recommending byte! Five stars. :)

May 13, 2020

We're thrilled to hear it, Melissa! We do our best to make aligners easily accessible- and we can't wait to see those lasting results :)

Shaina Daniels

April 20th, 2020 Knoxville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte has surpassed my expectations so far in my teeth straighten journey. Their customer service has been quick to answer my questions, sometimes even before I have a chance to ask. Great communication and instruction! And my alingers were made with perfect quality. I call them my 'glass slippers'! Thank you, Byte!

May 13, 2020

Take some progress pictures- we love seeing before and after photos :) Can't wait to get you into the real glass slippers- your retainers!

Sheila

April 20th, 2020 Lake Worth, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far, so good. Doing the night time plan. Seeing changes. Can’t wait to get to the end!

May 13, 2020

Night time is the best! We're thrilled to get you set up to your final step- if you have any questions, never hesitate to let us know!

Tina

April 20th, 2020 Cape Coral, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service is amazing. My expression kit was on time and very easy to use. I actually had fun using it! I was surprised with their response time. They were super fast and very pleasant. My byte advisor Nadia was very friendly, understanding and on top of things. So far so good!. I can’t wait to receive my aligners now and experience the rest of the process!

May 13, 2020

We do our best to make sure every step is easy and effortless- our byte advisers are always here to make sure you're getting the best treatment. Thank you for your review!

Sam Colon

April 20th, 2020 Minneapolis, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very easy and fun to work with. This has been a great journey and Im excited to see what is in store for my smile.

May 13, 2020

It's been an AMAZING journey! We're thrilled to get you to that final step :)

Therese Hannaford

April 20th, 2020 Fontana, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

What can I say byte is absolutely phenomenal. If the before and after pictures don’t reel you in I don’t know what will. After seeing what my teeth will look like after my 16 week aligners system it was an instant buy. So much great help was given to my by my byte advisor Brandon and he even hooked me up with a discount code!! I would recommend this to anybody

May 13, 2020

What makes byte phenomenal? It's our patients, of course ;) Thank you for your review, Therese! We can't wait to get you set up with your final result.

Taylor Brewster

April 20th, 2020 Mustang, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’ve had a wonderful experience with Byte so far. I got a coupon in a FabFitFun box and decided it would be worth it to try, since I’ve thought about getting aligners for a long time. The impressions kit that they send initially arrived very quickly, about two days after ordering it. The steps were clear and easy to follow. The website is seamless and I had no problems filling out my profile and entering the necessary pictures. As an added bonus, the packaging is PREMIUM. It’s nice to feel that a company cares about a person’s experience when unboxing such a potentially life changing product. After I sent my impressions in, I heard back within a few days what my expected treatment plan would be. I processed my payment for my aligners after visiting with someone about what i could expect as a reimbursement from my insurance. (I’ve actually had to ask about insurance claims twice because I lost their initial response, and they were incredibly courteous both times I contacted them!). I was given a 4-6 week estimate on how long the aligners would take to ship. Just a little past 5 weeks after ordering, I got an email with a shipping notification. The aligners arrived about two days after they shipped. Again, the packaging was stellar! Everything is boxed and labeled perfectly so that you know where to start. Since I got my aligners a few days ago, I’ve gotten a couple different emails with tips and advice from the team. Everyone I’ve interacted with has been kind and understanding and has encouraged me to reach out if I have questions. The only thing I was not anticipating was the serious discomfort when using the aligners. I knew there would be some discomfort when moving teeth, but you should definitely be prepared for an adjustment period! The hyperbyte tool that uses vibration to help shift the aligners into perfect position and stimulate cell growth does help quite a bit with this discomfort! They also provide a case for your aligners when not in use, a file to fix any rough edges, a removal tool, and a bottle of teeth whitening foaming cleanser. I’m thoroughly impressed with every aspect of the process so far, and I can’t wait to see my end results! After only a few days of wearing them, I can feel a difference in my bite and when I floss. I know that this is going to give me so much more confidence with my smile!

May 13, 2020

WOW, Taylor, we're pleased to have you as a part of the byte family! We do our best to provide you with a smooth experience, from start to finish. We're here for anything you need! Please reach out to our care team for anything you'll need <3

Rochelle Laurent

April 20th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I began exploring byte on March 9th, and got all of the treatment tools on April 14th. Once I received the equipment, a byte advisor reached out to me to see if she could help. I did have a few questions and an advisor got back to me inside of two hours. I started treatment immediately and I felt a lot of pressure but no pain. By the next morning, my teeth began shifting. It wasn't terribly noticeable but to me. I'm on day four of the first week, and so far. I'm kinda enjoying the whole process. Of the two payments options, I used byte financing. It was super easy to set up. It's important to note that you will pay a serious interest rate. I've shuffled things around, so I can pay it faster. All in all, go for it! You'll be pleased. I

May 13, 2020

So exciting! Our team does what we can to make sure your research is informed before choosing us. We're thrilled to know you're on this journey! You'll be finished in no time!

Mgr

April 17th, 2020 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The team at byte has been exceptional throughout the initial process of obtaining the Aligners. They were extremely responsive and helped answer questions regarding payment and financing to clinical implementation. Take comfort in knowing byte has your best interest in mind from start to finish and with a guarantee on your smile for life!!!

May 13, 2020

We're pleased to hear you've had a great experience so far, and we can't wait to keep it going! If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know!

Cathy Oooohhh

April 17th, 2020 Columbia, MD

It was quick, easy, very helpful and very affordable 🙂 the advisor answered all my questions with ease. The customer service was amazing and very easy Accessible. It was also very affordable and flexible with my schedule . I have actually recommended byte to some of my friends and family .

May 01, 2020

at byte, our team takes great care in providing a treatment that works best for your needs. So excited to have you as a part of the byte family :)

Ashley Gazzier

April 17th, 2020 Mobile, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm so glad I came across Byte. It's so affordable. Customer support was quick to respond with my million questions before I got started. My impression kit came really fast and they give you two chances to get it right. I didn't think I did good on my impressions but I was ecstatic to found out they were approved and getting looked over!! Shout-out to my advisor Lilly who has been so helpful. Love her personality. I'm only on week one right now but I can already see a difference! My husband even tells me my smile is whiter so the brightbyte is awesome! Some discomfort the first few days but that tells me it's working. Thank you Byte!

May 13, 2020

From the moment you purchase your impressions to the moment you get your retainers, our care team is there for you, every step of the way. Can't wait to get you to that last step!

chris mercado

April 17th, 2020 Hogansville, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service has been top notch thanks to Madison C. I look forward to the rest of my journey with Byte.

May 13, 2020

We're so happy M.C. and our team could help you with your care so far, and we can't wait to keep it going. Let us know if you have any questions throughout your time with us.

Tucker Holt

April 17th, 2020 Longview, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were soo great to work with. The customer service was like no other!!! They worked with me every step of the way! I even recommended my sister to and she loves them too!!

May 13, 2020

This is amazing! We know it's only the start, but we can't wait to get you to that last step. Let us know if you have any questions throughout your treatment! We've got you.

Jay Ackerman

April 17th, 2020 Newport Beach, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with Byte has been nothing but amazing. When I had questions, they got answered immediately. Their kit has been incredibly easy to use. I would highly recommend them to everyone who wants a better smile.

May 13, 2020

We're pleased to have you in the byte family!

Angela Abad

April 17th, 2020 Revere, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’m so happy with my Byte aligners and whitening system, I’ve been using it for 2+ weeks and my teeth are whiter and The aligners are very comfortable and easy to use. I can’t wait to see the results. Customer service is fantastic and they follow up with every step.

May 13, 2020

Our care team does just that- we care! Thank you for your review. We're thrilled to get you to your results :)

cortney green

April 17th, 2020 Montgomery, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The team was always readily available to answer my questions and make the process as easy as possible. The instructions were very precise and fool proof! The convenience is amazing! I can’t wait to receive my aligners and start my journey to a new smile!

Nikole Tovar

April 17th, 2020 Union City, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

All I can say about Byte’s costumer service is WOW! This is the best costumer service I have ever dealt with. I am in the process of waiting for my new aligners to come, but everyone I have talked to along the way has been awesome and extremely helpful. I have been contacted by phone, email, and text. Everything is also very prompt! Based on my experience thus far Byte gets 5/5 stars in my book! I look forward to seeing my results and would highly recommend this company to anyone!!

May 13, 2020

Thank you for your review! Our care team works to make sure you're informed about your treatment, and are easily accessible every step of the way. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. We're happy to help!

Stephen Lovegrove

April 17th, 2020 Nashville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte is the easiest and most streamlined process! I love especially their option to wear only at night ... very happy with the process!

May 13, 2020

We're pleased to provide options that work best with your schedule and for your needs. Thank yo for your review, and we can't wait to get you to that final step!

Kim LaPlante

April 16th, 2020 Parrish, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very prompt service, easy to navigate treatment. Happy with results

May 13, 2020

Thank you for your recommendation. We're happy you're happy- and we can't wait to see those final result photos!

Stephani Hardy

April 16th, 2020 Pasadena, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is so easy. Easy to take the molds. Easy to use the braces. And you are doing it on your own timeline. No dentist office! Great customer support as well!

May 13, 2020

We're pleased to offer a treatment that works with your needs. Our care team does what we can to ensure a smooth experience from start to finish. Thrilled to get you to the end result.

Lacey Thompson

April 16th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Just ordered! Thank you byte for all the guidance! I cannot wait to get started!

May 13, 2020

Woohoo! We're excited to get you started on your treatment- We're here for any questions you may have!

Jenny Tekel

April 16th, 2020 San Diego, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If you're looking to straighten your teeth then Byte is the best aligners out there! I've been using Byte for the past 9 weeks and my teeth look amazing. I can't believe how easy and quick this system has been for me. Byte is the right choice!

May 13, 2020

Your journey may be nearly complete, but your byte is forever <3 So happy to know you've had a great experience, Jenny!