Best Company Guarantee byte Logo

byte

9.9

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Atirah Argante West Palm Beach, FL

I've had two sets of aligners that were extremely loose and I could easily lift them with my tongue, as well as lifting over the molars on all of my aligner sets so far and they cut my cheeks. I've reached out to byte support asking if it would be advisable to trim them. Byte support is extremely slow to reply typically.

Reply from byte

Atirah, we appreciate your feedback. We are sorry to hear this has been your experience. Due to a higher volume, our response time has been less than ideal. We appreciate your patience, and we apologize for the delay. Rest assured, we are staffing up, and our team is working hard to help each and every customer. For immediate assistance you can reach our team at 877-298-3669.

Oct. 12th, 2021

Barbe Nampa, ID

Well everything was going very well until week 6 and the top aligner will NOT fit at all ... so I am still on week 5 Aligners Roland 6 bottom in the middle of what should be week 7

Reply from byte

Hey there. We want to make sure you are on track towards your dream smile, email us at [email protected] or give us a call at 877-298-3669 and a Byte team member will help get you set up with the best next steps!

Oct. 19th, 2021

Katherine Columbia, SC

I think the product is awesome, and support has been great so far and easy to access. I was disappointed to learn that my original molds were done correctly, and they sent me aligners anyway - which now have to be replaced.

Reply from byte

Hi there, thank you for your review. If at any time you have concerns, we want to help! Please give us a call at 877-298-3669 or send us an email at [email protected] :)

Oct. 12th, 2021

Renee Sunbury, PA

Started seeing results after only third week!! The vibrating mechanism works very well when I replace my Aligners every week with pain and discomfort.

Reply from byte

The HyperByte is amazing! We are happy you think so too. Thank you for your review.

Pamela Aquilina Campbell, CA

The aligners are easy to use. I'm hoping they straighten my teeth, and also whiten my teeth. It's only been about 5 weeks, and it's hard to tell so far.

Reply from byte

The progress may be gradual, but you'll get that new smile in no time ;)

Jenna Eddy Plymouth, MA

It actually works so well! I could notice results within a couple of weeks. I also love that I could do everything from home, no need to visit dentists!

Reply from byte

Who says straightening your teeth can't be convenient? To those people, we just have one thing to say. Byteme.

Sarah Fiore Stafford, VA

I am seeing the results I wanted to see. The treatment was somewhat painful for the first few weeks, but now it is barely sore and I don't really notice when I swap my trays

Reply from byte

This is so exciting! We are always thrilled to hear about all of our customers' amazing progress. If you have a question, email [email protected] or give us a call at 877-298-3669 and our team would be happy to help. Thank you for the great review

Danaya Lancaster, CA

I rate them a 4 because although they've straightened my teeth the alignment is still taking a bit of time. The progress for alignment is not as visible as how straight my teeth has gotten since using my invisible braces.

Reply from byte

Hey there. We are happy to hear that you are noticing results in your smile. During all orthodontic treatment, it does take time to see the final results of your smile transformation. Dental health and safety are our number one priorities and we want to make sure we are going through every treatment at a safe pace. If you have any questions or concerns are team is here to talk. Give us a call at 877-298-3669 and a Byte team member will take care of you.

Oct. 19th, 2021

Allison Ager Tallahassee, FL

The aligners work well. The customer service is terrible. After moving to week 9 aligners, they suddenly tell me to go back to week 4 due to 'air gaps' in my aligners. So frustrating. When you communicate with them, it takes 3-4 days to get a response, and 95% of the time, they don't answer your specific questions. Once I moved back to week 4, I was unable to upload photos to my portal and had to send them via e-mail. Again, the product works well, my teeth look great but they really need some help with communication and guiding the patients through issues that may arise along the way.

Koerrea LR O'Fallon, IL

I will give them a 4 just based of the responsiveness and the politeness of the employees in customer service. They where a bit pricier than the company I actually went with. That's a big deal for me. I was looking for a braces alternative for my teenage son. They responded quickly to questions via email/chat/get more information options.

Chris Bunton

The fact that the instructions were easy to follow and the kit was very organized. I only had to wear the byte liners for 10 weeks so I feel that I should have gotten a bigger discount since my adjustment time was less than other individuals that had them for 3 months and longer

Sirdriz77 Fairfield, CT

Overall my experience has been good, but the remote monitoring isn’t as thorough or seamless as I thought it would be. If you’re willing to take the initiative to follow up on your own then it’s definitely worth the cost. I’m very happy with the way it looks so far.

Chelsi Day Ghiorzi Columbus, OH

These were fine. The kit arrived well and complete. The process made sense but didn't work as marketed. They customer service is poor. The customer has to make all the effort, the company doesn't reach out and follow up. If there's any issue, the answer is always to just go back a set and stay in it longer. Its pretty frustrating. My top teeth got to a place that I'm happy enough with. I gave up on my bottom because they weren't working as expected. I wouldn't recommend unless you only have very tiny adjustments to make.

mandy g Indianapolis, IN

The process has been easy so far from taking the templates for the aligners to receipt and swapping them out each week. Instructions are clear and easy to follow, if you have an issue Byte team is right there to help! I am not through my treatment but they have been helpful for what arose so far.

Reply from byte

Hi Mandy! Thank you so much for leaving this awesome review. We are so happy to hear about your experience so far and we can't wait to hear what your new smile does for you!

Nov. 29th, 2021

Lindsey Douglassville, PA

The process has been super easy - getting the impressions, sending them in and getting results, getting the aligners and wearing them. However, the customer service is not great. It takes days or weeks sometimes to get a response regarding treatment questions.

Reply from byte

Hi Lindsey, thank you for the feedback! If you are not able to connect with our team via email, give us a call at 877-298-3669 and our team would be happy to assist right away. If none of our representatives are available, please select the callback option so the next available representative can give you a call back.

Ariel Schrecengost Monmouth, OR

My experience with the aligners themselves is fantastic! Getting started was quick and easy! However once you get going the customer service takes weeks to get back to you and anything they send you takes weeks to get to you. I'm still waiting on my refinements at the end of my treatment and I'm going on 7 weeks waiting right now.

Reply from byte

Hi there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. We want every customer to feel supported throughout their whole Byte journey. If at any time you are unable to connect with our team, please give us a call at 877-298-3669 or send us a direct message through Facebook and our team would be happy to assist.

Eva Maureen Selph Granite City, IL

I've had difficulty getting in contact with anyone since I received my Byte aligners. I've messaged several times, and the responses haven't always answered my questions. I have recently requested my 9th aligner set be resent as I am unable to find it, but I have not heard back.

Reply from byte

Hi there, thank you for your review. If you have not heard back from our team, please reach out via phone call at 877-298-3669 and our team would be happy to help! Customers can also purchase replacement aligners via their customer portal :)

Will Mo Grosse Pointe, MI

After a bit of an uneven start with molds and fittings Byte came through with their promises thus far. It's 4 stars because we had to do 3 fittings before getting a set of aligned that fit. One (week 6 I think) snapped in half.

Reply from byte

Hi Will, thank you for your review. We want to do everything we can to make the Byte journey a 5-star experience, so please let us know what we can do to help your experience improve! Send us an email at [email protected] :)

Sep. 28th, 2021

Jon Mayton Georgetown, IN

It takes quite some time for a response if you are having issues, and the initial contact from a male representative gave me inaccurate information while trying to get me to purchase shortly after my impressions were received. He stated that the impressions cannot be utilized if I waited a month for our flexible spending to kick in (which wasn’t the case).

Reply from byte

Hi Jon. Our goal at Byte is to always be transparent with our customers as we know going through at-home treatment can be a little daunting. We always recommend sending back your impressions quickly after completing them as teeth are always shifting and we want to make sure your treatment is accurate. We apologize for any miscommunication that may have occurred. We are always here to chat and provide any further clarification. Give us a call at 877-298-3669 and a Byte team member can further assist!

Sep. 21st, 2021

Brianna Boder Bristol, CT

I had placed my order through bite for my retainers and the rep emailing me never placed the order. A month later I received a message saying they're sorry and that I was going to receive a free whitening kit for the mishap. However, I received my retainers a month later than expected and never received the whitening kit even after mentioning it again in the email. Other than that the process was quick and easy.

Reply from byte

Hi there, we would be happy to assist with this. Please give us a call at 877-298-3669 and we would love to get you set up! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review:)

Jai Thao Madison, WI

For the longest one of my insecurities was the gap in between my teeth. After my treatment my gap has closed and my smile looks so much better! On top of that my confidence has grown!

Reply from byte

WOW!! This makes us so so happy to hear. We are so thrilled that we could be on this smile journey with you and that Byte treatment has helped your confidence grow :) We hope you share some before and after photos with us!

Jessica Succasunna, NJ

I rate these guys a ten. I do because the process was pretty fast. It was easy to follow, and I’m almost done with my treatment by I’ve noticed and I’ve been told what a difference they have already made.

Reply from byte

We appreciate you reviewing your experience with Byte! We do what we can to make the Byte process as smooth as possible, from the moment you complete your impressions to the day you receive your retainers. We hope you'll share some result photos with us :)

Ariel Las Cruces, NM

Customer service was friendly and prompt, but never acted as a sales person. They didn't push the product on me or try to persuade me into anything. The aligners turned out to be great! They fixed a gap and overbite I had.

Reply from byte

From the very first step our team has got every customer's back! Thank you for this amazing review :)

Brittney Stormville, NY

Super easy and convenient. Works well I got exactly what I wanted. I’ve been considering braces for the longest time because I’ve always been sort of insecure about my smile and now I’m not.

Reply from byte

We are so happy to hear you are not feeling insecure about your smile anymore, and showing it off! Thank you for the great review, Brittney😊

Sep. 14th, 2021

Palamy Xayasenh Athens, TN

I have not completed all the treatment process by the time I am writing this review, and that is why I rated 4 stars. So far I am happy with the investment, treatment, and customer services. If I am happy with the outcome by the end of the treatment, I will give 5 stars.

Reply from byte

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Palamy. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your experience so far. We are excited to continue this journey, and we can't wait to see your new smile!

Sep. 14th, 2021

Rebecca Enos Lebanon, OR

Amazing results and customer service! I have had amazing experiences all the way from the impressions up until now on my seventh week. Changing my payment date was also very easy!

Reply from byte

We are thrilled to hear about your amazing experience! We do what we can to make this process as easy and stress-free as we can. Thank you for the great review, Rebecca!

Sep. 15th, 2021

Alexis Brewer League City, TX

I have had multiple problems with the bottom aligners I have received. While customer support is helpful, there is only so much they can do when they are only basing their actions on pictures. So far I have had to get refinement aligners, but have had problems with them as well when it comes to fitting. I am not that concerned seeing as my main goal was to fix my top teeth.

Reply from byte

Alexis, we are sorry to hear you have been experiencing fit issues with your lower aligner. If you are still having fit issues we want to address your concerns ASAP. Give us a call at 877-298-3669. We are standing by for support!

Sep. 15th, 2021

Doug Maunder Katy, TX

No issues so far. Progressing nicely. Customer support has been as helpful as they can be and I am currently on week 12 of my braces. I can see noticeable progress and have minimal discomfort if at all.

Reply from byte

Thank you for your feedback, Doug! Our Care Team is here for you if you ever have any questions throughout your treatment!

Sep. 16th, 2021

Amber Schultheis Austin, TX

Easy start up process (at home impressions/no doctor visit), friendly customer service with reminders (love the text based service!). Great packaging and excellent payment plan options.

Reply from byte

We are so happy you think so! We work hard to make your Byte journey as seamless and easy as possible. It doesn't have to take years and be stressful to get to your perfect smile! We are so happy you chose Byte. Let us know if you have any questions - we are here for you!

Brooklyn Morris Ithaca, NY

The best experience ever def started seeing a difference early on in my Byte experience I definitely would recommend this to all of my friends and family who are not happy with their smile currently

Reply from byte

Thank you! Have you heard about our referral program yet? Give us a call at 877-298-3669 and we'll tell you all about how you can get $100 for referring your friends and family!

Cheryl Millersville, MD

Seems to be working but hurts a lot more than I thought it would. Also running out of the cleaner/whitener stuff and don’t know how to get more. Brushing them with toothpaste because there’s no one to call and emails take way to long to get a response.

Reply from byte

Hi Cheryl- thank you for this feedback. Our team is available outside of email for a call at 877-298-3669! You can also send us a DM on Facebook and our team would be happy to assist any and all customers every step of the way :)

Pamela Wilfong Boulder Creek, CA

I don’t feel I can adequately rate Byte when I am only 50% through my treatment. So far, I really like the product, materials, marketing, support, site, etc. I do see results on my top teeth where there was a little space that has been closed up. however, what I really pursued Byte to correct was crowding on my lower front teeth, and that has not yet changed at all, so am still waiting to see what it is going to be when finished. If the results show after I am finished, I will recommend BYTE and give top ratings across the board.

Reply from byte

Woohoo Pamela that is amazing, we are so excited for you! Our team is here to make your time with Byte as smooth, stress-free, and fun as possible, so we are here for you from start to finish.

Suzie Schnell Erie, CO

I am going on my 3rd set of aligners because they haven't been fitting properly. I would have been more than halfway thru my treatment plan had the original set been correct. I'm continuing to wear the ill fitting aligners until I receive a new set but it's disappointing that I am having to wear ones that are doing nothing to improve my smile as promised.

Reply from byte

Hi Suzie, while the 7-day wear time and the first set of aligners work for most of our customers, there are some cases where additional time and aligners are required. It is our goal to get our customers their dream smile, but we understand how frustrating it can be to have an extension of treatment. We hope we can provide some clarification on our processes for you. As stated in your silver instructional booklet, it is vital to hold onto your aligners and not throw any away, as sometimes it is necessary to backtrack. Our customer's dental health and safety is number one to us, so while we may ask you to backtrack or wear a set longer than 7 days, we want to get you to those projected results in the safest way possible. We would be happy to chat more about this and address any questions or concerns you may have. You can reach us at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday and our team would be happy to assist! If none of our representatives are available, please select the callback option so the next available representative can give you a call back.

Kelli Sikma Jacksonville, FL

For the most part, over all, byte has been extremely helpful and accommodating of me. I have diagnosed TMJ and they helped me put together a plan that works for me. My only criticism is that it does take a long time to hear back about questions I have had DURING the process.

Reply from byte

Kelli- We appreciate you submitting such a detailed review. It is important for us to provide our customers with a stress-free, smooth journey to a new smile! We are so happy to hear about your experience so far. If you have any current questions or concerns, for the quickest response our team is available for a phone call or via Facebook DM, we are always open to help our customers :)

Sophie DeYoung Alpharetta, GA

Because it works! The process has been so easy for me. Although I haven’t been wearing them for as many hours per day as recommended, my teeth are still slowly moving back into place.

Reply from byte

This is incredible Sophie! We appreciate you submitting such a detailed review. It is important for us to provide our customers with a stress-free, smooth journey to a new smile! We are so happy to hear about your experience so far. Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions!

Blake King Monticello, MS

I have enjoyed the convenience of having all of my aligners at home and not having to go to the orthodontist. My teeth are moving nicely. Overall I’m very satisfied with my experience so far.

Reply from byte

We are so happy for you Blake! Thanks for the great review :)

Bonita Rodriguez Feasterville-Trevose, PA

The experience was very convenient and easy to do from home. I enjoy the updated emails on how my experience and treatment are going. I have seen a big difference in my smile. The only thing is that my retainers have cause some cutts and scratches around my gum area. It doesn't hurt or overway the progress that I have seen in my results.

Reply from byte

Hi Bonita! Thank you for this review and for sharing this great feedback. We are constantly working to improve every customer's experiences so if you ever have any questions or concerns regarding your aligners do not hesitate to reach out.

Brianna Salinas Everett, WA

Byte's customer service has been excellent, as is the quality of their product. I am halfway through my adjustments and cannot speak to the final result, but I am certainly seeing positive changes in my smile.

Reply from byte

We work hard to make our customer's experiences as smooth as possible from start to finish. We want everyone to have their dream smile! Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review Brianna :)

Karen Bryant Monticello, IL

The first couple of weeks were rough trying to get the byte adjustment trays off my teeth. It’s gotten better with each new set. I am really seeing results! I’m so happy! Week 6 here I come!

Lyitianie Macklin Las Vegas, NV

My teeth are sore showing improvement after only 5 weeks and the teeth whitening that’s comes with the package is great for making sure that my teeth aren’t effected by the overnight retainers.

Reply from byte

BrightByte is the greatest! We are so happy to hear about your positive experience so far. Let's keep it up. If you ever have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected] ;)

Yasmine Pico Studio City, CA

I feel supported through this process that has been amazing. After 2 days of wearing Byte, a headache I had for 5 weeks. In addition to my teeth looking amazing even halfway through, my whole face has changed. Issues I had in my mouth like biting my cheek have gone away. I literally couldn’t have made a better decision.

Reply from byte

Yay Yasmine! We are so happy to hear about this awesome experience. Our team's goal is to make our customers' smile transformation as seamless and stress-free as possible, so do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have! Thanks for the review!

Aug. 26th, 2021

Nicole Markel Tuttle, OK

The process to get everything setup was very easy. I got my aligners quickly and I’m currently on week 9 of 13 and so far I’ve seen great results. I would like to know how to get more of the bleach/sanitizer solutions. I think the kit should include 2 bottles.

Reply from byte

Hi there! Thank you for leaving this feedback. We provide one free bottle of BrightByte for each treatment purchased. More BrightByte can be purchased on our website or send us a direct message on Facebook and we'll see what current promotions we have going on:)

Aug. 17th, 2021

Aubrie Cyphers Salem, OR

I wear all day aligners and sometimes you just want a bite of something, or you want to taste something. I cook a lot. And unfortunately it's not convenient. So I would recommend the night aligners. I only eat 2-4 times a day, but when cooking or traveling, it kind of sucks. My aligners fit great, and my teeth only hurt for the first week and maybe a day when switching to a new aligner.

Reply from byte

Thank you for providing this feedback! Our team is here for you every step of the way, so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out!

Aug. 18th, 2021

Sophia Ruiz Miami, FL

The whole process for start to finish was smooth. I got my liners in about 2 weeks from sending in my impressions. I am currently correcting over crowding and cross bite. So far I’m excited with the results. Can’t wait to see the end!

Reply from byte

It is so important to us that our customers feel supported and comfortable throughout every step of their Byte journey. We are so happy to hear that our team was able to provide that experience to you. We can't wait to see your smile transformation, thanks so much for writing in! :)

Aug. 10th, 2021

Donna LaCerte-Blais West Boylston, MA

I am in the middle of week 4 with my aligners. So far I have had a positive experience in all aspects of my process. Customer service has been great and responsive. I have not had any issues. And, am looking forward to continued improvement with my teeth:)

Reply from byte

Throughout your entire treatment, our customer care team is here to provide you support and answer all your questions. We want this journey to be as easy and effortless as possible. We're so happy to hear that our team has been able to do this for you! We can't wait to see your new smile, we hope you'll share some results photos :)

Aug. 9th, 2021

Erin Denver, CO

My experience with Byte has been awesome so far. The whole process was super easy and the support team is really helpful and responsive. It was easy to fix when I got a little ahead of myself and rushed my treatment. I wasn’t getting the best fit, so customer support advised me to just go back to the aligners that fit and continue again from there. That did the trick and I’m back on track! Just make sure you’re using the hyper byte took bc that really expedites the process. I’m already seeing results and am excited to the final product :)

Reply from byte

Hey Erin! Our goal is to make sure that our customers are receiving the support and care they need throughout treatment. We are so happy to hear that about our team. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us :)

Nov. 17th, 2021

Sharon Chan Denver, CO

I consulted with 4 different aligner companies before I decided to go with Byte. I chose Byte because their customer service is awesome, and I liked how my final treatment looked out of all the companies I consulted with! I just started my first tray, and will started my second one tomorrow. So far, so good! And super easy to follow! I can’t wait to see my final results!

Reply from byte

Thank you so much for sharing Sharon! The journey to your dream smile has never been so easy! Each treatment plan is personalized specifically for each of our customers with lots of care 😊 Be sure to let us know if you have any questions.

Nov. 15th, 2021

Meray La Habra, CA

I'm very satisfied with my Byte at-night aligners! They are easy and convenient to use, and the aligners fit comfortably. I saw results after only a month or two, and you can easily document your progress and communicate with the Byte team throughout your journey. Other pluses include an at-home impression kit with step-by-step instructions, no in-office visits, a whitening solution/cleansing foam to clean your aligners and whiten your teeth (free bottle with impression kit), and review recommendations with the orthodontist and the Byte team!

Reply from byte

At Byte, we want to make sure that you feel supported from the day you order your impression kit until you get your retainers. Our team is here to make sure the process is as effortless as possible and that you feel comfortable through every step. If you ever have any questions, just send us an email to [email protected] and a member of our team will be ready to assist you! We're so happy to have you in the Byte family. Thanks for choosing us to go on this smile journey with you :)

Nov. 10th, 2021

Bryan Jansen Menomonee Falls, WI

I’m 10 weeks into my 14 week Byte at Night treatment—and I’m very impressed! My teeth are much straighter already—and so much easier to floss (beautiful and practical!). From unboxing to “installing”, the process has been quite easy and relatively painless! The worst part for me was the first week or so of removing the aligners—it was slightly painful and time-consuming—but after a little practice, I’m a pro! My dentist was not super excited to hear that I was trying a service she had never heard of—but I cannot wait to show her the work when complete. I’m not quite done yet—but for me, Byte is Best!

Reply from byte

Yay! We are so happy to hear about this. Our team's goal is to make our customers' smile transformation as seamless and stress-free as possible, so do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have! Thanks for the review!

kayci Elkton, KY

They answer me with any questions very quickly first of all. I got them in the mail way faster than expected so I was able to start sooner. I was iffy at first about not actually seeing an ortho in person but it really hasn't been necessary bc the process is just simple. Wear them as you are supposed to and you can change them out every week. Some weeks I didn't feel like my teeth were ready so I wore them a bit longer but it was fine.

Reply from byte

We can definitely understand your concerns. We are glad you gave us a chance, and you're now a part of the Byte fam. We are happy to hear that our team has been able to support you throughout your journey. You are doing the right thing waiting until you feel like your teeth are ready. We are excited to be on this journey with you, and we can't wait to see your new smile!

Aug. 6th, 2021