Best Company Guarantee byte Logo

byte

9.9

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Ronak Gurav Plano, TX

I followed all instructions for each set of aligners. The last set didn't totally align my teeth like the 3D image shown on my account. Despite it I still have slight overlap on top and bottom. All I am being told is go back to #8 when I am on my last set. That does not fit me anymore. My concern has not been addressed well. I am disappointed.

Reply from byte

Hi there, when aligners are not fitting snug, we ask that our customers reach out right away so that our Professional Care Team can look into this and determine the best next steps. We want to do everything we can to get each customer to their new smile in the safest way possible. We would be happy to connect you to our team to assist with any concerns you may have regarding your specific situation. Please give us a call at 877-298-3669 or email us at [email protected] Let's work together to get this resolved:)

Meghan Wernecke Lutherville-Timonium, MD

my treatment time has more than doubled for top and bottom. Customer service is very slow, you have to sit in limbo for several days wearing misfitting aligners unsure of next steps while you wait for a response. Too much pass around/movement between customer service reps so you always have to re-explain yourself. I don't have much confidence in the byte team at this time and i am concerned about my treatment

Reply from byte

Hi there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. We want every customer to feel supported throughout their whole Byte journey. If at any time you are unable to connect with our team, please give us a call at 877-298-3669 or send us a direct message through Facebook and our team would be happy to assist. Let's get you that smile you deserve!

Natasha Dandavati San Francisco, CA

While the process of doing the molds and the customer service through the purchase was good, I found that the top aligner from my first set does not fit properly at all. While Byte support was responsive and suggested I trim the aligner, which I did, this has not actually solved the issue, and I don't feel confident that the aligner is working as it should and have no way of verifying this with a dental professional.

Genevieve Godfrey Waco, TX

They're affordable compared to an orthodontist but I have concerns about my treatment that I don't feel are being addressed. I just get told to wear the aligner longer or that it will be better once I finish treatment. I'm concerned I won't be happy with my results.

Reply from byte

Hi Genevieve. At Byte, we want to make sure that all of our customers are completely happy with their final smile transformation. At the end of treatment, if you are still not loving your new smile we want to do all we can to change that. Our customer care team and professional care team are here to support you. Give us a call at 877-298-3669 or send us an email at [email protected] and we'll take care of you!

Camille Mesa, AZ

I got byte for both my teens and they didn't complain once about them, the rules are pretty simple for them to follow and they're really working to straighten their teeth

Reply from byte

The journey to your dream smile has never been so easy! Each treatment plan is personalized specifically for each of our customers with lots of care 😊 Be sure to let us know if you have any questions.

Oct. 28th, 2021

A.M Diamond, MO

I haven't seen good results. My teeth haven't moved yet. I was on week 5 for almost a month and a half and had to switch back to week three. I'm worried I'm going to be paying two grand for nothing, it's not like I can get my money back if it doesn't work out. The only positive thing I have to say at this moment is their customer service is great.

Reply from byte

Hi there. We are sorry to hear you are not seeing your desired results yet. Our goal is to give everyone the smile of their dreams and our team will do all we can to get you there. We are happy to hear that our customer care team has been able to help you through this journey and we want to make sure you know we are here for you every step of the way. Please give us a call at 877-298-3669 or send us an email to [email protected] and let's get you on track towards your dream smile!

Broderick Dow Tarzana, CA

It works and it's easy. It's just a matter of discipline and patience.The instructions are clear and to the point. You can see the results day by day.

Reply from byte

Hey Broderick, thank you for sharing your experience. There's nothing we love more than helping our customers reach their smile goals all the while enjoying the journey 😊

April Roy Mesquite, TX

Not easy to get anyone by phone and they leave you to handle your issues with Byte directly. I feel they should be more involved being that we are applying with Affirm through Byte

Reply from byte

Hi there, thank you for your review! We are here for you if you have any questions or concerns. We want to help! Send us an email at [email protected] or give us a call at 877-298-3669:)

Charlotte Jones Renton, WA

The product is good and works if you stay focused. The part that's difficult for me is having to take them in and out to drink anything or snack. They aren't the easiest things to get in and out.

Reply from byte

Hi Charlotte! Our team is always here to provide you with helpful tips and tricks throughout every step of treatment. If you are having trouble taking out your aligners, give us a call at 877-298-3669 and a Byte team member will take care of you!

Stephanie Gabrys Jensen Beach, FL

My advisor never gets back to me! And by the time they get back to me it's 2 weeks later and I'm already on my next step aligners and then have to back track 2 steps when they get back to me.. I feel like no one looks at my progress pictures too.. bc my aligners havnt for properly since step 1 and I didn't know until I had to reach out by phone and ask about the gapping

Sandis Mundackal Kissimmee, FL

The process was simple and everyone I've worked with have been so helpful. My impressions turned out great and I haven't had any problems with my aligners.

Reply from byte

We work hard to make our customer's experiences as smooth as possible from start to finish. We want everyone to have their dream smile! Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review!

Rachel

The product is working and I'm hoping to have the results I'm looking for, but customer service is not personal and is very slow. This is especially not ideal in this scenario when the product is a medical device and customers may need a quick response and assistance.

Reply from byte

Hi there, we want to make sure every customer feels supported the whole way through! For immediate assistance, we are here via phone call at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday. We are here to get you the smile you deserve!

T. Saucedo Seaside, OR

They advertise if they can't help you then they will tell you so straight up. Not so. I have a upper over bite caused by veneers.. They said they could not do much but they could make my smile look more natural. They set me up on a 10 week plan and charged the full price of almost 2k, which is the same price for treatment taking many months, yet nothing is any different after the 10 weeks except my pockets are empty. Byte people called and texted 3 or more times each day before getting paid. Once they received the money and I started the treatment plan contacting them was a joke. A generic message that do to heavy business it could take awhile but they would reach out. The bottom retainer wasn't fitting properly. No one reached out for weeks, keep in mind my plan was for 10 weeks. Quite different a difference from before payment and after. The end result looks and feels no different than prior to the treatment.

Reply from byte

Hi there, we are so sorry to hear that you have had trouble connecting with our team. Your smile is so important to us, and we want to make sure to get you to those projected results in the safest and quickest way possible. Please reach out at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday and our team would be happy to assist! If none of our representatives are available, please select the callback option so the next available representative can give you a call back.

Travis Wood Conroe, TX

Worked well. My plan was 12 weeks long. I wish I would have done the over night plan but the full time plan worked good as well. Good customer service.

Reply from byte

This is so great to hear! If any questions do arise, we've got your back - send us an email at [email protected] :)

Karen Fort Lauderdale, FL

Definitely see a difference in the first eight weeks of treatment. Just excited to see the end results. Easy to use and no one even now ice I'm wearing them

Reply from byte

Wow- we are so happy to hear about your awesome experience already and cannot wait to be a part of your entire smile journey. The support does not stop here! Our team can't wait to get you to that final smile so do not hesitate to reach out. Thanks for the awesome review!

Jessica Green San Diego, CA

overall good experience, expected discomfort but nothing to painful, can notice differences within the completion of the week, excited to end treatment!

Reply from byte

Nothing we love more than helping our customers reach their smile goals

Oct. 28th, 2021

Donna Becklin Princeton, MN

The trays are good I think! I'm not switching them out as fast as I should because I don't know if I m wearing them long enough each week. I would really like to have them call me and check to see how I'm doing and maybe do a FaceTime consult a couple times during treatment. I feel alone and unsure of how I'm progressing

Reply from byte

Hey there, Donna. From start to finish, through every step of your Byte journey, we want you to feel supported and guided through treatment. Our team is here to help answer all your questions and address any concerns you are having. We'd love to chat with you some more! Give our customer care team a call at 877-298-3669 and we'll help you out :)

Jessica Matthews Columbia, MD

I like the system, I can't tell if results are coming get at week 5/13. My Blue Cross insurance in Maryland didn't cover anything. I think it'sa cool product and hopefully works!

Reply from byte

Hey Jessica! Thanks so much for writing in. We are happy to hear you've been liking your Byte treatment so far. Because every smile is unique, seeing results can vary case by case. However, at Byte, we want to make sure you love your final results. If you still feel like you haven't noticed a change in your smile when you complete treatment, let us know and we'll see what we can do to give you the smile of your dreams :)

Brenda Kapanak Mesa, AZ

Everything has been super easy and very convenient. The cost is wonderful and the company has stayed in constant contact with me hoping answer all my questions.

Reply from byte

We are proud to offer a more convenient way to straighten your teeth. Thank you for your review!

Tyler Vaisau Modesto, CA

Fast friendly service. My treatment has been fast and easy. This would be a five star if my smile would look like I imagined but that is more my teeth shape than the straightness Byte provided.

Reply from byte

Hi Tyler! Thank you so much for the review! Our team is here to do everything we can to get you the smile of your dreams. If you have any questions or concerns about your results give us a call at 877-298-3669 and a Byte team member will help you out :)

Shannon Monmouth, IL

I'm only on week 5 and had my aligner at least 8 or 9 weeks my dog got ahold of the byte vibration thing which I believe is what helps align your teeth but the dog got ahold of it and when I got in touch with byte about it they said it would cost me 296 dollars for a new one I had just spent all the money I had on aligners like I had another 300 dollars to spend i couldn't afford that price they said you'll just have to wear the aligners for a longer period of time because there super comfortable to wear not.

Reply from byte

Hi there, we are sorry to hear that your dog got ahold of the HyperByte. We understand how frustrating it is to hear that a treatment may have to be extended. We do provide just one included HyperByte with treatment. It is important for us to get each customer to their dream smile, so if a HyperByte breaks, our team is here to go over every option. If you have any questions, or would like further clarification, please give us a call at 877-298-3669.

Morgan DiOrio Atlanta, GA

My bottom teeth aren't where I want them to be. But I haven't talked to anyone about getting additional alliances yet. So that could change the way I rate the company. So far great customer service and easy product to use.

Reply from byte

Hey Morgan! Our team is here to help! If you aren't completely happy with where your smile is at, give us a call at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST, or send us an email at [email protected], and we will get you set up with the best next steps :)

Oct. 25th, 2021

John Brady Miami, FL

I only worry about bacteria build up on the braces. I brush clean them often. I ran out of the bright bite solution. there should have been more included instead of me needed to order more for an additional fee.

Reply from byte

Hi John, to clean the aligners, you can also use half vinegar and half water. Have any questions? We are here to help! Give us a call at 877-298-3669 :)

Margaret Teyema Barrington, IL

It has been super easy to use so far, with putting the aligners in and taking them out. It is easy to keep track of which week I am on as well. I cannot tell if the hyperbyte is really doing anything though.

Reply from byte

We are happy to hear this! At Byte, we are always happy to help. If you have any questions, we are just a message away at [email protected]

Liza Pflugradt Lowell, MA

I am not quite done with my treatment but I can feel my teeth shifting and can already see a huge difference with the little imperfections getting fixed for me.

Reply from byte

Nothing we love more than helping our customers reach their smile goals!

Esther Fort Worth, TX

Have had some set backs due to my aligners not fitting properly/ my teeth aren't tracking like they should. But I'm optimistic with the byte guarantee that they will help solve any issues with my process.

Reply from byte

Our team is here for you any time you have questions, so don't hesitate to reach out! We can't wait to get you to that last step:)

Emma Lattany Lithia, FL

Some of the aligners are a bit sharp and cause discomfort. Other than that, I love it. The process was made very clear and easy, as well as affordable. I can't wait to see my end result

Reply from byte

We include a little filing tool to file down any rough or sharp edges. If you need any assistance, reach out and we'd love to help! Give us a call at 877-298-3669 :)

Denelle Owen Enola, PA

I went from some overlapping teeth that made me self conscious. I would never smile showing my teeth. Now ... with my straight teeth, I'm smiling all the time.

Reply from byte

Now that is something to smile about!! Beyond happy for you, let us know if you have any questions for us!

Tomee Poole Jackson, MI

Pretty easy to work with. Haven't had any issues this far and I'm 5 weeks in. I can already see a huge difference in my teeth. They aren't as crowded which was what I was looking for!

Reply from byte

Woooo! Thank you for leaving this awesome review!

Jessica Simber Hackettstown, NJ

Great customer service! My first set of aligners didn't fit. Byte had me redo impressions and got new ones out to me in about a month. I'm 4 weeks in and so far so good.

Reply from byte

That's what we love to hear! Thank you for sharing (,:

Elisa Chicago, IL

I was really excited about the treatment and product but I got disappointed very quickly. Very aggressive sales strategies but until now my teeth didn't make an progress. I was very surprised that nobody was in touch with me basically after I payed. I had to reach out to the professional care team. They were really nice and helpful, yet I have to wear my !!night!! aligners now also during the day.

Reply from byte

Hi there, we are glad to hear you were able to get in contact with our Professional Care Team. Once treatment has started, our team sends out check-in emails every 2 weeks to make sure everything is progressing as projected. Those emails can sometimes get stuck in a junk or spam folder. For any questions or concerns regarding this, please reach out at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday and our team would be happy to assist! If none of our representatives are available, please select the callback option so the next available representative can give you a call back.

Tanya R Williams Pittsburg, CA

Based on some of the bad reviews I was beginning to wonder if I had wasted my money. I choose the night program and I am nine weeks in and I am very happy with this product.

Reply from byte

We are so happy you chose Byte! We can't wait to get you to that final step:)

Sarah Marietta, OH

I'm on week 7 of 22 and can already tell a huge difference in my smile! It has been a pain free experience in every way, from the movement of my teeth to customer service.

Reply from byte

This is so exciting! We are always thrilled to hear about all of our customers' amazing progress. If you have a question, email [email protected] or give us a call at 877-298-3669 and our team would be happy to help. Thank you for the great review

Karina Cancio Perrine, FL

All of the aligners have been fitting properly and my teeth have made extreme improvements. Im only half way through but I already know I made the right choice.

Reply from byte

We are so happy you chose Byte and are so excited to hear about the progress you've already made!

Kendall Squier Saint Augustine, FL

Great experience. Fast turnaround. The whitening/cleaner was an added bonus. It really helped correct my teeth after losing my retainer for years after braces.

Reply from byte

We not only want to get each customer to their dream smile, but we want them to smile the whole way there. :)

Maggie Green Bristol, TN

Everything has gone well for me. I have had a few weeks when the aligner didn't fit, but I learned to wear the previous one a little longer then switch immediately from the old to the new.

Thank you for sharing!

Michele Livermore, CA

The top aligners fit perfectly but I have had to adjust every bottom aligner. They still don't feel like they fit well and I use the adjuster multiple times a day and wear them for 10 days straight.

Reply from byte

Hi Michele, if you have any questions or concerns, our Customer Care team is here to help! Reach out at 877-298-3669 or by emailing [email protected]:)

Monserrat Hellman Leesburg, VA

No check in from orthodontist at all. Missing aligners in my box which is delaying my treatment by at least 3 weeks. No much support from their consumer side. I have no idea if my teeth are shifting but never had the opportunity to actually check in with a healthcare provider.

Reply from byte

Hi Monserrat, thank you for your feedback. We want to make sure that every customer is getting the support they need throughout treatment. We send out check-in emails about every 2 weeks, to ensure that we can address any concerns customers may have. Through their online portal, there is an option to schedule a call with our Professional Care team if there are ever any concerns. We want to hear your feedback, address your concerns, and do what we can to help. You can reach us at [email protected] or 877-298-3669. We are standing by for support!

Megan Walker Smithfield, UT

The customer service has been fantastic! They were going to send me an extra bottle of white bright for sending my kit back by myself but it wasn't sent. Not a big deal but just a little bit of a bummer.

Reply from byte

We'll get you taken care of! Give us a call at 877-298-3669 ;)

Joshua Fogleman Graham, NC

The response time from their customer care team needs a lot of work. The turn around on the refinery aligners is a huge set back to the treatment process that is prescribed. Overall I have been working with byte for months now with little to no results.

Reply from byte

We appreciate your feedback, Joshua. We hear your frustrations. Due to a higher volume, our response time has been less than ideal. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any delays this has caused. Rest assured, our team is working hard to help each and every customer as soon as possible. For immediate assistance, you can reach our team at 877-298-3669.

Oct. 15th, 2021

Julie Lancsak Englishtown, NJ

I am very happy with my results. I also had to contact customer service regarding the fit of my first pair of aligners and I was extremely satisfied with their response.

Reply from byte

Thank you! We work hard to make sure every customer feels supported the whole way through:)

Justine Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

Customer service is great, and how fast everything is shipped.. the ease of the whole program, the packaging, how well its working. It's just great all around!

Melissa La Grange, NC

My experience has been great as far as being on track with my weekly aligners and the fitting but unfortunately I am not seeing the result tracking to be the same as the progress tracker on the byte profile.

Reply from byte

Hi Melissa! Thanks for writing in. We are happy to hear that things have been going well. However, if you feel like you are not seeing results or progress, we would love to get you connected with our customer care team. They are always available to check on the fit of your aligners and help answer any questions you have. Send us an email at [email protected]!

Karoline Sears Albany, NY

It's certainly more affordable than other options. I can be a challenge to have them in for 23 hours per day. I am seeing some teeth movement but it doesn't seem to be matching up with the rate that each new week expects.

Reply from byte

Hi Karoline- thanks for taking the time to share this feedback with our team. It is important to us to get every customer their dream smile, which is where our Pro-Care team comes in. This team can check on progress, fit, and provide the best next steps to get our customers their projected results. You can reach our team via email at [email protected] or by phone at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday.

Oct. 14th, 2021

Michael Dougherty Whittier, CA

Straightforward and easy process from impressions to final order. Ultimately cost is dependent on the path you take (day vs overnight) with a pretty significant difference.

Reply from byte

Thank you for sharing this great review!

LIV FRANKLIN Denver, CO

Effective simple and affordable. Came in a good delivery, the team was so friendly and communicable. I'm seeing a real changes in my teeth and I'm not even half way through.

Reply from byte

This is incredible! We are so excited for the progress you have already made. We are here for you throughout your whole journey, so reach out to [email protected] any time you have questions:)

Stephanie Anderson Myrtle Beach, SC

Very helpful when I needed a smaller size impression kit, they sent one right away at no extra charge. Convenient night only aligner system works well for me. Ease of use.

Reply from byte

We are so happy to hear that you found a treatment that is a perfect fit for you. Our team's goal is to make your smile transformation as seamless and stress-free as possible, so do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have! Can't wait to see your final smile :) Thanks for the review!

Oct. 21st, 2021

Tara thompson Savona, NY

They paying process is crazy , and hard to understand. Had a "card decline " until I had to explain there is infact money on the card and I had already paid for the month . I ended up just paying in full that day so I would never have to deal with the payment bullcrap again

Reply from byte

Hi Tara, we are sorry to hear that there was some confusion with payment. If at any time you have concerns, we want to help! Please give us a call at 877-298-3669 or send us an email at [email protected] :)

Jasmine Teague Arlington, TX

I am currently on step#3, I notice a huge difference in my smile! I am smiling more than I was before and I see some of my confidence coming back now .

Reply from byte

We are thrilled to hear that you are feeling more confident! This is why we do what we do:)

Disappointed Customer Phoenix, AZ

Byte has been easy to work with. It is wonderful to be able to move up or to delay the aligners according to my teeth and how fast they want to move.

Reply from byte

Thank you for the great feedback. We are glad to hear that everything is going well so far, and we hope to continue your positive experience through treatment. We can’t wait to see your end results!