Best Company Guarantee byte Logo

byte

9.4

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Devin

Byte is something I should have used years ago. They increased my self confidence and I definitely smile more often now

Tori Barrington

I'm very thankful for byte! Before, my teeth were crooked and I never smiled. After treatment, I can't stop smiling!

Leslie Bird

Impressed by how easy the process has been and the reminders for nightly HyperBite routine and weekly check ins.

Chardonnai Slack

Byte is amazing!! At first I thought they wouldn't work but you have to trust the process in order for them to work.

Anthony Titra Madison, WI

I like how so many members of Byte are there to help and encourage you. They are quick to respond and willing to help.

Lexi Bordeaux Ventura, CA

I am so happy with my progress so far and have had nothing but positive things to say about byte and the process. This is a dream come true.

Winona Cherokee, IA

Customer Review Video

Antoinette Kirk Kirkland, WA

Customer service has been top notch. I did not reach my best results on the first try however they have been very helpful and eager to get it corrected.

Reply from byte

Antoinette! Thank you for this kind review -- we work hard to make sure our process is quick and easy, so we're thrilled to see this. If any questions come up, let us know. We're here to help!

Jamie Chaires Atlanta, GA

I’ve used both Byte and Smile Direct Club and the quality and service of Byte was so much better then SDC. Excellent experience with Byte.

Reply from byte

Jamie! Thank you for this kind review -- we work hard to make sure our process is quick and easy, so we're thrilled to see this. If any questions come up, let us know. We're here to help!

Benjamin Hewes

Very hard to communicate with anyone after you make the purchase commitment. Needed help along the way several times and the process to communicate with them is several emails before you get any valuable insight.

Reply from byte

Hi Benjamin, we are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience so we appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. We want every customer to feel supported throughout the whole Byte journey. We would like to investigate your concerns further. To allow us to do so, please submit a Support Request, please use the following link: patient.byte.com/support. Once you complete your request, the Byte Support team will get back to you via email within 1-2 business days. If you don't hear back from them within that time frame, please let us know, as we want to make sure you receive the help you need. If you require immediate assistance, you can reach the Byte Support team by phone at (877) 298-3669. They are available to assist you Monday to Friday, from 8 AM to 6 PM MST. Additionally, we offer a call-back option that enables you to continue your activities while you wait. If you've explored both options and have yet to hear back, send us an email at bytereviews@byteme.com to allow us to investigate. We're standing by to support.

Carrie Beduhn Franklin, TN

Value for straightening one's teeth, even without insurance help, is quite good. Though the price seems steep, making weeks worth of retainers definitely makes it worth it.

Reply from byte

Carrie! Thank you for this kind review -- we work hard to make sure our process is quick and easy, so we're thrilled to see this. If any questions come up, let us know. We're here to help!

Jan. 26th, 2024

Day With Dia Henderson, NV

I like the changes I’’m starting to see with my smile. It’s a slow process especially for my bottom row but I’m getting there

Reply from byte

Hello Dia, thank you for this amazing review! Our #1 goal is to make sure that our customers have an enjoyable experience through every part of the process from start to finish. We're standing by for support if you have any other questions.

Jan. 25th, 2024

Jubril Yusuf

I recently embarked on a beautiful smile journey with byte. With their top notch alignment solution, I even got my Custom made teeth that fits perfectly give me a bigger smile and confidence in public

Eden Washington, DC

Byte has been a very easy process to straighten me teeth. Every step of the process has clear and easy to follow instructions, and staff that are available to help whenever needed. I have been very pleased with my overall experience.

Dana Washington, DC

Customer service was amazing when I first started the program in January but after the sale of Byte, the transition period to new ownership REALLY took a toll on CS - and NOT in a good way! So far, I haven’t seen much improvement.

Reply from byte

Thank you, Dana, for reaching out. We want you to know we take these concerns seriously and would love to help with any concerns you're encountering. If you're a customer in treatment with concerns about progress, please reach out at patient.byte.com/support to allow the Byte Support Team to investigate further. If you've reached out and yet to hear back, send us an email at bytereviews@byteme.com--we're here to help.

Sep. 12th, 2023

Janet

Professional and affordable, Byte delivers in its promise to straighten teeth.

Molly Engen Houston, TX

Byte has been great! I’ve got the results I was looking for in less than 12 weeks. The aligners fit comfortably, the treatment plan was detailed, the app was easy to use, & communication with the company has been very clear. Would recommend to anyone!

Maryse Grandville, MI

The company is great, the system works, but i think i need a couple more weeks for straighter look. I am on the last set of aligners but feel i could use one more. Still waiting for retainers and aee how well constructed they are. I hope they are thick and durable.

Reply from byte

Hello Maryse! At Byte, our goal is to make sure that our customers have an enjoyable experience through every part of the process. Every person's anatomy is different and sometimes teeth can be a bit more stubborn than we anticipated. That means that we may have to adjust our approach. Every customer is covered for additional adjustments at no extra cost as long as treatment guidelines have been followed. These concerns are best handled by the Clinical team. They are the team best equipped for aligner concerns, staffed by Dental professionals who are fit to assist with remote Orthodontic treatment. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. You can also fill out the link at https://patient.byteme.com/ or email us at bytereviews@byteme.com to connect with the Clinical Team.

Jul. 12th, 2023

Jane Fishers, IN

Glitchy app. Also when I send questions, it seems that the rep is copying and pasting answers to something I didn’t ask, while not answering my actual question. I have had to contact byte 2 times because the app keeps resetting to say that I’m supposed to wear my aligners for 7 days, but I think I was told with my second set of aligners I’m supposed to shear them 14 days. The last time I called about it, the rep said she has no information that I’m supposed to wear them for 14 days instead of 7. The entire 15 aligners I’m the first set never fit my teeth properly. How do I know? Because this second set of aligners does fit my teeth properly. Also, there was a very long lag time between my first set of aligners and letting me Go onto my second set. I thought byte was going out of business and I kept asking reps that when I would call. Long wait time for the clinical team to review or something.

Reply from byte

HI Jane, and thank you for your review. We'd love to look further into this and help in any way we can. Please reach out to Byte Support Team at patient.byte.com/support or give us a call at 877-298-3669 so we can begin to assist. Thank you!

Jun. 24th, 2023

Susan Cochrane

The beginning was easier to adjust to but the fit as I went along became a problem. The aligners later in the pack were tough in the backeven after filing causing cuts to my tongue so I started to wear them only at night. This has obviously delayed the process which I'm ok with. They didn't send me my full set originally and the additional liners don't fit as well and take a few days to get used to. My teeth are getting straighter so that's a plus.

Reply from byte

We're so excited to follow you along on this Byte journey. Our team is here for you every step of the way so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out :)

Apr. 15th, 2022

Joe Nelson Charlotte, NC

I chose Byte because I wanted to try and fix my crooked lower teeth but I didn't want to spend a lot of money to do it. The onboarding process was easy, and I liked the digital creation of what my teeth will look like through the treatment cycle. The aligners themselves have worked, though I have not quite finished my treatment (I am taking longer then expected because I'm not wearing them as much as I'm supposed to, which is totally my fault) . However, the biggest area that Byte should change is communication. I understand that there are significant legal issues with giving advice, Etc, but getting a somewhat straight answer or even a "we cannot answer that, you should ask your dentist" would go a long way. Responses also took a long time.

Reply from byte

Hello Joe. At Byte, we know how important communication is and we always strive to be open and transparent. We would love to look into this further and chat more about your questions and concerns. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. Please give us a call and let's make sure you are being taken care of!

Mar. 28th, 2022

Melissa Piper-Barr Aubrey, TX

system is not bad however there is no one monitoring your progress unless you submit an appointment with an issue. the photos you upload are not looked at. do yourself a favor and join the facebook group as you will learn more there than with resources from Byte. once they get your payment is it very difficult to reach them. and make sure you do the insurance or you are wasting your money. that said, I am almost done and happy with the progress. it did take more than twice as long, as i moved too quickly and did not realize no one was monitoring the photos sent in. like i said, join the facebook group and you will learn all the mistakes of others for a more swift program.

Reply from byte

Hi Melissa. We are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience so we appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. We want every customer to feel supported throughout the whole Byte journey. If at any time you are unable to connect with our team, please give us a call at 877-298-3669 or send us a direct message through Facebook and our team would be happy to assist.

Mar. 31st, 2022

Diamond Gibson Tallahassee, FL

The customer service is GREAT!!! Whenever I needed help they were easy to reach and replied super fast. I did need a few extra set of aligners but they were fully covered. NO EXTRA CHARGE! I would definitely recommend and I hope one day I could become a brand ambassador one day... I would enjoy informing the world about this amazing company!

Reply from byte

This is so amazing to hear, Diamond! We are here for every customer every step of the way. Keep smiling!

Mar. 16th, 2022

Brianne Lett Austin, TX

I liked the process and the way my teeth have began to shift to get rid of my little gaps - my only issue was the customer service part. I noticed that in the end I still have a sizeable gap near my bottom canines - i contacted then and asked what could be done since I had just dropped $3,000+ on these braces. I paid it all off within 3-4 months and since they had all my money, they said SORRY! But you approved the payments for them so you are SOL :-/ I was pretty angry at first and am still not happy about the end result, especially since I went on this journey to build my confidence and find happiness in my smile. I would pay for a set of braces that could remove these gaps - im sure it would be a set of 3 or 6 of them. But they told me I had to pay them for another entire treatment, which would leave me in the red for about $6,000+.

Reply from byte

Hi there. We are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience, so we appreciate you leaving this feedback. We want every customer to feel supported throughout the whole Byte journey. If at any time you are unable to connect with our team, please give us a call at 877-298-3669 or send us a direct message through Facebook and our team would be happy to assist.

Mar. 14th, 2022

Lauren McDowell Clinton, PA

Everything's been really easy and the results are going great. My only annoyance is the respond time to emails. I couldn't get my next shipment of trays till they approved the for of my current ones and it would take them a week to respond to emails so each set required an additional week of waiting before moving forward. Other than that my dentist even says that my teeth are looking great with the byte braces.

Reply from byte

Thank you so much for sharing this and for your feedback. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our customer experience. We are so happy you are part of the Byte family!

Mar. 4th, 2022

Christine Page Longview, TX

I had really bad teeth when I was younger so I had braces. As I got older My wisdom teeth came in and I had to get them removed. My teeth shifted back but not all the way. Byte has made my teeth almost perfect again I'm just waiting for the "bone memory" to be less shifty.

Reply from byte

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. We are very happy to here this and so excited for you!

Mar. 4th, 2022

Amanda Cruz Coulterville, CA

Byte needs to be more descriptive of the process. You throw a box of aligners at us and we're basically flying blind with what to do. Definitely need to be way more informative about the process of the aligners and when it's the right time to move to the next set. I followed the very basic instructions and changed my aligners out every 7 days, not knowing I was nowhere near ready for a change out!!! Be up front with people and let them know they may need to wear their aligners anywhere from 1-4 weeks at a time. And make sure people know what to look for to know if it's time to move to the next set of aligners

Reply from byte

Hi there. We are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience so we appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. Thank you!

Mar. 7th, 2022

Leonard nicholls Limestone, ME

I find that the program was rushed and the 15 week time frame was unrealistic. It was all quite comfortable till about week 11 when the changes each week became drastic and pretty hard to handle. I chose to go to wearing them only at night for the last few sets and change them every 2 to 3 weeks rather than weekly. Also the quality of the retainers are fairly poor from what I'm told. Compared to invisalign and such the byte forms are ill fitted and rough which is probably due to them being an at home kit as opposed to a dentist run program. It also would have been good to recieve the whitening foam for the full duration father than just the first month or so.

Reply from byte

Thank you for your feedback, Leonard. We understand that every person's anatomy is different and it is okay for every person to go through treatment at their own pace. We want to ensure that we can give every customer the support they need throughout treatment. If at any point a customer is concerned with their progress or the pace of their treatment we have our Professional Care team to help address any concerns or questions. Our aligners are made of a custom PETG blend of plastic. Our material is of comparable thickness to the Zendura plastic used by other aligner companies. If there are ever concerns regarding the quality of the aligners we want to look into this right away. You can reach our team at 877-298-3669 or send us an email at support@byteme.com. We are standing by for support!

Nov. 10th, 2021

Arlee Rebecca Campbell Astoria, OR

Overall worries is fast, I forget to wear the vibrating thing, but my teeth continue to move on time for next trays. I only wish I had a better schedule of when I am supposed to contact Byte with progress. If you click the link it expires, and that also affects the extra protection I purchased, you void some of the portions if you don't check in! I feel this is sort of setting buyers up for failure. I only hope I have done everything right for the price I am paying.

Reply from byte

Hi Arlee, we want to make sure every customer feels supported the whole way through. We are here to help if you have any questions or concerns during treatment. We want you and your smile to succeed! Don't hesitate to reach out at 877-298-3669 :)

Kara Dougherty Cranberry Twp, PA

I feel that byte really improved my teeth and I started noticing changes quickly. My only real complaint that I hope Byte takes into consideration is there needs to be better communication and instructions. I think if they set up video appointments showing you to actually take out and care for the aligners, it would have been much better. I caused some damage to my teeth by not taking them out correctly.

Reply from byte

Hi Kara, thank you so much for this feedback! We have gone ahead and forwarded this feedback onto our team. We are always looking for ways to improve our communication and processes. We appreciate you taking the time to submit this great review.

Shane Calindas Venice, CA

The treatment works, I am on my 2nd month and I can feel and see the difference. They have different payment option available and not as expensive as going to orthodontist. I still have 3 more months and looking forward to get this done.

Reply from byte

Hey Shane, thanks for the feedback! Nothing we love more than helping our customers reach their smile goals all the while keeping it affordable 😎

Oct. 26th, 2021

Clarissa Manahan Roseville, CA

They've been extremely responsive to all questions and in providing assistance with my treatment. Also, I'm already half way and could see that the hyperbyte technology really moves things up FAST. It's awesome and can't wait to have my straight teeth back by this Christmas!

Reply from byte

You got us smiling from ear to ear, thank you so much for you feedback! Plenty of goodness to share 😁

Oct. 26th, 2021

Halle Banducci Buttonwillow, CA

Everything about Byte is amazing. The only reason why I don't give 5 star is because customer service is slow to reply sometimes. And it so happened to be the time I needed help the most. I went almost 2 months without wearing aligners because I didn't have a tool or any way to get mine out. I ordered a new one but I only received the case and not the tool. Two months later I eventually got it.

Reply from byte

Hi Halle, thank you for sharing your experience. We want everyone to feel supported the whole way through. If you are ever in need of immediate assistance, feel free to reach out at 877-298-3669.

Ana York, PA

It is very easy to see if you are approved. You just Oder the at-home impression kit, folllow the directions and send them in. You receive an email with your treatment and you can chose to do day-time abs night-time aligners. Also, the fact that you don't have to go to a dentist all the time, it's a plus for me.

Reply from byte

That's right, we got our customers covered from the comfort of their own home. Aligning your teeth has never been so easy!

Oct. 28th, 2021

Jordan Diaz San Jose, CA

So far my experience with Byte has been great! I am still on my 8th aligner for both top and botttom teeth and I am looking forward to further my treatment with additional aligners to reach my desired end goal. The Byte support team has also been helpful by quickly responding to my emails and addressing questions and/or concerns about my treatment.

Reply from byte

Yay! We are so happy to hear about this. Our team's goal is to make our customers' smile transformation as seamless and stress-free as possible, so do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have! Thanks for the review!

Jennifer Snyder Homeworth, OH

So far, so good! I noticed positive results within 3 weeks! Byte has had regular check ins to see how I am progressing, and their customer service is excellent! I love that I can keep my braces to myself, and no one needs to know I'm wearing them. The price is amazing, too! I can't wait to see the final results!

Reply from byte

Our team of Customer Care Specialists are here to help assist all of our customers throughout their smile journey! Please be sure to reach out to our team via email at support@byteme.com or by phone (877) 298- 3669 regarding any concerns, we are happy to assist :)

Oct. 28th, 2021

Michelle Davison New Brighton, PA

Easy to use. My daughter feels they are very quick to use. She can't wait too see her teeth at the end of treatment. She got the ones for evening wear through the night. Totally like better than braces. She is thrilled.

Reply from byte

This is so exciting! Thank you so much for sharing about your daughter's experience. We can't wait to get her to that final step:)

Robert Gervasi Conshohocken, PA

I thought the process of getting a payment plan and the aligner mold kit would be such a hassle, but I had a Byte rep personally text and walk me through literally everything and answered all my questions which made everything so less daunting! It also reassured me that the company is totally legit which can happen when finding companies online.

Reply from byte

Hey Robert! Our team's number one goal is to make you feel supported and to get your questions answered so we are so happy to hear that this has been your experience. We are here to support you to that final step, so don't hesitate to reach out! :)

Akayla Devereaux Seattle, WA

Byte didn’t just straighten my teeth they helped me through the whole process and fixed any issues that came about. They are so professional and I recommend it to all the people I know thank you byte for straightening my teeth and making me feel more confident!

2 years ago Edited January 10, 2024

Reply from byte

We are thrilled to hear that you are feeling more confident! This is why we do what we do:)

Layne Petrino Oviedo, FL

Once I got to week 7 my aligners starting fitting very poorly. I tried to force them over my teeth, use the Hyperbyte more often, etc but nothing worked. I got to week 8 and couldn't get my aligner on so (after reading reviews that said that everyone was told to go back to earlier aligners) I went back to week 6 and kept each aligner in until it fit pretty well before moving on to the next week. I'm finally on week 9 now and (again) they won't fit all the way over my teeth. I think I need to call customer service but I'm dreading it bc all the reviews say that no one will help you and instead they just tell you to go back to previous aligners.

Reply from byte

Hi Layne. Our team is here to help you every step of the way. If your aligners are not fitting properly, we want our customer care team to review the fit and figure out what steps we can take next to safely get you to your end results. Simply give us a call at 877-298-3669 or shoot us an email at support@byteme.com and a Byte team member will help you out!

Oct. 30th, 2021

Leslie Rock La Quinta, CA

2 main reasons, 1- they work, I could see a difference after week 2 and now I'm in week 12 and I didn't recognize my smile in a picture I saw of myself this week, it was beautiful! 2- my dentist wanted $6k, 4 times what BYTE charges.

Reply from byte

Thank you so much for sharing this, Leslie! We are so thrilled for you and your new smile:)

Bethany Edmonds Mead, WA

Got my original set of aligners, followed instructions to a T and when I got to step 3 the bottoms were no where near close to fitting. Contacted byte and it took like 3 weeks of messaging back and forth for them to say I needed new aligners. "Wasted" another 2 weeks waiting for and sending the new impression kit. Another 2+ weeks after that for the new aligners to ship.. long story short, the new aligners are much better but im 3 months in and only on week 4 (out of 20) so their time frame for straightening was WAY off. Overall though, ill have to wear retainers at night for the rest of my life, so them taking longer to straighten isn't a huge deal. I should add i paid almost $3000 for these (I got the night aligners plus protection plan).

Reply from byte

Hi Bethany, we understand the frustration of having to extend treatment. Your dental health and safety is number one, so we want to make sure to get you to those results in the safest way possible. Our team is working hard to get you there as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and we are so happy you chose Byte! Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions! We are here to help:)

Julia Smart Chicago, IL

Easy, quick results. Had a call, checked insurance which paid half. I paid less $1k out of pocket for it all and didn't have to run out to sit in a doctors waiting room, ever. I saw results in the first week! Nothing to think about, go for this!

Thats what its all about here at Byte! 😎

Jean Chambers Lawton, OK

I've tried Invisilign and Smile Direct. I was unimpressed with both. My Byte aligners are MUCH more comfortable—no sharp edges and a gradual progression of dental movement. I'm almost halfway through and very happy so far.

Reply from byte

You got us smiling from ear to ear, thank you so much for you feedback!

Vikki Terry Lyndeborough, NH

I was nervous to begin the Byte journey for my teenage son however we have been thrilled with the results with Byte. I always receive check in emails from Byte and appreciate the customer service they provide along the way. My sons smile has completely changed in only a few months. I can't wait to see the end result, not long to go now!

Reply from byte

Hey Vikki, our goal is to make sure that our customers are receiving the support and care they deserve throughout every step of treatment. We are so happy to hear that about our team. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us 💜

Oct. 20th, 2021

Jaclyn Spry Omaha, NE

It's working great so far. Really like the aligners box and it's easy to use. The only issue was I didn't expect them to hurt so much the first week. Everything was sore and I got some sores in my mouth from the aligners rubbing.

Reply from byte

Thank you so much for your review, Jaclyn! If you have any concerns regarding your aligners, we are here to help! Give us a call at 877-298-3669 or send us an email at support@byteme.com :)

Oct. 27th, 2021

Lisa Rivera Port Chester, NY

My experience was mostly good. Directions weren't super clear with hyperbyte. In one area it said it was only needed once but in another area it said to use it twice. I also felt the whitener didn't work. It smelled fresh and I felt like I put mouthwash but I didn't see a difference using it. Within the second week of using the retainers I felt I already saw a difference in a smile.

Reply from byte

Hey Lisa. Thanks so much for writing in and sharing your feedback. During your Byte treatment, we want to make the process as easy to follow and simple as possible. We apologize if you did not feel this. Our team is here to answer any and all questions you have, so if you ever need assistance or clarification send us an email at support@byteme.com or give us a call at 877-298-3669!

Michele Dunbar Newtown, CT

Byte has great customer service both before and after purchase. They assign an agent to walk you through all aspects of care. The online portal is very helpful throughout treatment and if there are issues it's very easy to get a hold of someone. The aligners are comfortable and good quality. They straightened my teeth quickly!

Reply from byte

Thank you! Our Customer Care team is here for each customer throughout the entire Byte journey. We appreciate your feedback!

Luka Dencic Quincy, MA

The payment plan is great and the pricing is good considering what other companies charge for basically the same service. I did experience a lot of pain and discomfort for the first few weeks though I will not take a star away because I know that is part of the journey towards perfect teeth.

Reply from byte

We appreciate your feedback! If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to support@byteme.com!

Oct. 12th, 2021

Jajuan Shipman East Hartford, CT

I was looking into getting aligners for about 2 years and my sister recommended them and so far I'm impressed with how dedicated Byte is in making sure they with you all the way throughout my journey and I can't wait to see my results when I'm done with my treatment and would highly refer Byte to anyone along with the pricing and payment options

Reply from byte

We work hard to make our customer's experiences as smooth as possible from start to finish. We want everyone to have their dream smile! Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review!

Oct. 21st, 2021