Best Company Guarantee byte Logo

byte

9.9

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Broderick Dow Tarzana, CA

It works and it's easy. It's just a matter of discipline and patience.The instructions are clear and to the point. You can see the results day by day.

Reply from byte

Hey Broderick, thank you for sharing your experience. There's nothing we love more than helping our customers reach their smile goals all the while enjoying the journey 😊

Sandis Mundackal Kissimmee, FL

The process was simple and everyone I've worked with have been so helpful. My impressions turned out great and I haven't had any problems with my aligners.

Donna Becklin Princeton, MN

The trays are good I think! I'm not switching them out as fast as I should because I don't know if I m wearing them long enough each week. I would really like to have them call me and check to see how I'm doing and maybe do a FaceTime consult a couple times during treatment. I feel alone and unsure of how I'm progressing

Rachel

The product is working and I'm hoping to have the results I'm looking for, but customer service is not personal and is very slow. This is especially not ideal in this scenario when the product is a medical device and customers may need a quick response and assistance.

Stephanie Gabrys Jensen Beach, FL

My advisor never gets back to me! And by the time they get back to me it's 2 weeks later and I'm already on my next step aligners and then have to back track 2 steps when they get back to me.. I feel like no one looks at my progress pictures too.. bc my aligners havnt for properly since step 1 and I didn't know until I had to reach out by phone and ask about the gapping

Karen Fort Lauderdale, FL

Definitely see a difference in the first eight weeks of treatment. Just excited to see the end results. Easy to use and no one even now ice I'm wearing them

Travis Wood Conroe, TX

Worked well. My plan was 12 weeks long. I wish I would have done the over night plan but the full time plan worked good as well. Good customer service.

Jessica Green San Diego, CA

overall good experience, expected discomfort but nothing to painful, can notice differences within the completion of the week, excited to end treatment!

T. Saucedo Seaside, OR

They advertise if they can't help you then they will tell you so straight up. Not so. I have a upper over bite caused by veneers.. They said they could not do much but they could make my smile look more natural. They set me up on a 10 week plan and charged the full price of almost 2k, which is the same price for treatment taking many months, yet nothing is any different after the 10 weeks except my pockets are empty. Byte people called and texted 3 or more times each day before getting paid. Once they received the money and I started the treatment plan contacting them was a joke. A generic message that do to heavy business it could take awhile but they would reach out. The bottom retainer wasn't fitting properly. No one reached out for weeks, keep in mind my plan was for 10 weeks. Quite different a difference from before payment and after. The end result looks and feels no different than prior to the treatment.

Jessica Matthews Columbia, MD

I like the system, I can't tell if results are coming get at week 5/13. My Blue Cross insurance in Maryland didn't cover anything. I think it'sa cool product and hopefully works!

Reply from byte

Hey Jessica! Thanks so much for writing in. We are happy to hear you've been liking your Byte treatment so far. Because every smile is unique, seeing results can vary case by case. However, at Byte, we want to make sure you love your final results. If you still feel like you haven't noticed a change in your smile when you complete treatment, let us know and we'll see what we can do to give you the smile of your dreams :)

Brenda Kapanak Mesa, AZ

Everything has been super easy and very convenient. The cost is wonderful and the company has stayed in constant contact with me hoping answer all my questions.

Tyler Vaisau Modesto, CA

Fast friendly service. My treatment has been fast and easy. This would be a five star if my smile would look like I imagined but that is more my teeth shape than the straightness Byte provided.

Reply from byte

Hi Tyler! Thank you so much for the review! Our team is here to do everything we can to get you the smile of your dreams. If you have any questions or concerns about your results give us a call at 877-298-3669 and a Byte team member will help you out :)

Shannon Monmouth, IL

I'm only on week 5 and had my aligner at least 8 or 9 weeks my dog got ahold of the byte vibration thing which I believe is what helps align your teeth but the dog got ahold of it and when I got in touch with byte about it they said it would cost me 296 dollars for a new one I had just spent all the money I had on aligners like I had another 300 dollars to spend i couldn't afford that price they said you'll just have to wear the aligners for a longer period of time because there super comfortable to wear not.

Morgan DiOrio Atlanta, GA

My bottom teeth aren't where I want them to be. But I haven't talked to anyone about getting additional alliances yet. So that could change the way I rate the company. So far great customer service and easy product to use.

Reply from byte

Hey Morgan! Our team is here to help! If you aren't completely happy with where your smile is at, give us a call at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST, or send us an email at [email protected], and we will get you set up with the best next steps :)

Oct. 25th, 2021

Meagan Potter Houston, TX

I have been impressed by their customer support during the initial start of the program. Unfortunately, I am currently on my 3 set of impressions because every time I get my set, one of my aligners doesn't fit. It's quite frustrating. It would be so helpful if they could have a consulting in-person dentist that I could see to ensure that my impressions are correct.

Reply from byte

Hi Meagan, thank you for this feedback. Our impression specialists are here to help throughout the impression process. Give us a call at 877-298-3669 and our team would be happy to connect you with a specialist:)

Jennifer Giovanniello Sebastian, FL

I am impressed with Byte aligners. I have problems sleeping with them in. The first couple of days after putting in the new set, are a bit uncomfortable but it subsides. They can be annoying at times but overall I am happy with the results so far.

Reply from byte

Hey Jennifer! During treatment, it is totally normal to feel some discomfort as your teeth shift and adjust to a new set of aligners. We want to make sure you are feeling comfortable during treatment, so please do not hesitate to reach out if you are ever experiencing a lot of discomforts. Our customer care team and professional care team are standing by to support you :)

Dayna Grass Valley, CA

There easy to use and effective. My teeth hurt the first 2 days with each new set but then are fine. My teeth aren't very crooked but I wanted them perfect. I also love the whitening solution!

Reply from byte

Nothing we love more than helping our customers reach their smile goals :)

Robin Hastings, PA

Fast shipping, great customer service when purchasing. No issues. Fairly comfortable as wearing plastic on your teeth all day can be. Teeth are whiter and are moving! Treatment going well and fairly fast.

This is how we do it! Love the feedback <3

Samantha Hernandez Manton, MI

They are very good in the beginning, before you make your purchase, about contacting you and reply to your questions, but are a little lacking after purchase is made. In their defense they have apologized and said they are a little overwhelmed with the overwhelming daily inquiries.

Reply from byte

Hey Samantha. We want to make sure you feel comfortable through every step of your Byte journey. We understand waiting for a response can be a bit frustrating, but we want to assure you our team is here to help. For the quickest assistance, you can always give our team a call at 877-298-3669 and a Byte team member will take care of you!

TARYN PALUMBO JONES Vero Beach, FL

Byte has been great! Everything about the process was quick and effective, the support team is helpful and responds quickly. Noticed results fast and had many payment options.

Torey Itaya Portland, OR

Support was extremely helpful in answering all my questions. I like being able to see the progress of how my treatment is going to go. It was so nice how quick everything was shipped to me.

Michelle Aguirre Gotha, FL

I was expecting more feedback and one on one follow-ups with the resident endodontist as advertised during the consultation. I've submitted photos but haven't received emails with feedback at all. I'm not sure if my teeth are moving as quickly as I thought but I don't feel as supported as I'd hoped.

Reply from byte

Hi there, thank you for your review! Once treatment has started, we send check in emails every 30 days to make sure everything is progressing as projected. Those emails can sometimes get stuck in a junk or spam folder. For any questions or concerns regarding this, please reach out at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday and our team would be happy to assist! If none of our representatives are available, please select the callback option so the next available representative can give you a call back.

Jean Chambers Lawton, OK

I've tried Invisilign and Smile Direct. I was unimpressed with both. My Byte aligners are MUCH more comfortable—no sharp edges and a gradual progression of dental movement. I'm almost halfway through and very happy so far.

Jassette Howell Wyandanch, NY

They have great customer service and are very responsive but what matters is that it works and it is very affordable. I have never been more confident in my smile than I do now.

carli rancilio Shawnee Mission, KS

i am on my 7th week and am having a great experience so far. very thankful i chose the at night one, it is so convenient and I have already seen a physical change in my teeth and smile.

Mary ONeil Nashville, TN

My first three weeks were rough. I expected that. But it is really difficult to get a quick response from anyone. The enthusiastic sales person was so big on customer service and even when I tried to reach him, he ghosted completely. The jury is still out on whether I would recommend. If results are good then yes, with caveat that customer service is slow to respond.

Reply from byte

Hi there, thank you for your review! Once treatment has started, our team sends out check-in emails every 2 weeks to make sure everything is progressing as projected. Those emails can sometimes get stuck in a junk or spam folder. For any questions or concerns regarding this, please reach out at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday and our team would be happy to assist! If none of our representatives are available, please select the callback option so the next available representative can give you a call back. Or if you are having a hard time connecting with our team, send us a direct message on Facebook!

Emily Cleveland, GA

Communication has been awesome through this hole process. Ya'll have been there with any questions I have and were very detailed with everything. Overall satisfied with everything!

Reply from byte

Hey Emily! Our goal is to make sure that our customers are receiving the support and care they need throughout treatment. We are so happy to hear that about our team. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us :)

Toni Zamora Cedar Rapids, IA

Its been such an easy process. Any questions or concerns that I have had are answered right away. My teeth are just weeks away from being everything I have ever imagined them being all because of Byte!

Ngozi Okorie Bedford, TX

I can see the progress in my teeth already. The re-authorization stays on my account as a pending transaction for 10 days which messes with my credit line. I've provided my insurance twice and have not received any information or feedback on whether or not it can be applied to my treatment. Overall my experience has been good as far as the actually service but the payment side of it has not been the best

Reply from byte

Hi there, thank you for sharing your experience. To address your questions and concerns, give us a call at 877-298-3669 and our team would be happy to help!

Tyler Brown Fort Smith, AR

It's been great so far. Especially for the price, I've been doing the night aligners. On week 15, the top aligers are coming along nicely. The bottoms had a bit of a hard time moving and got stuck on week 11 for like 20+ days. Now waiting on my new set of aligners and hopefully will be complete on schedule. The technical support has been great so far, minus having to send several emails at times to get a response ( with a bit of a delay) it's been good!

Luka Dencic Quincy, MA

The payment plan is great and the pricing is good considering what other companies charge for basically the same service. I did experience a lot of pain and discomfort for the first few weeks though I will not take a star away because I know that is part of the journey towards perfect teeth.

Reply from byte

We appreciate your feedback! If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected]!

Lisa Rivera Port Chester, NY

My experience was mostly good. Directions weren't super clear with hyperbyte. In one area it said it was only needed once but in another area it said to use it twice. I also felt the whitener didn't work. It smelled fresh and I felt like I put mouthwash but I didn't see a difference using it. Within the second week of using the retainers I felt I already saw a difference in a smile.

Reply from byte

Hey Lisa. Thanks so much for writing in and sharing your feedback. During your Byte treatment, we want to make the process as easy to follow and simple as possible. We apologize if you did not feel this. Our team is here to answer any and all questions you have, so if you ever need assistance or clarification send us an email at [email protected] or give us a call at 877-298-3669!

Michele Dunbar Newtown, CT

Byte has great customer service both before and after purchase. They assign an agent to walk you through all aspects of care. The online portal is very helpful throughout treatment and if there are issues it's very easy to get a hold of someone. The aligners are comfortable and good quality. They straightened my teeth quickly!

Jaclyn Spry Omaha, NE

It's working great so far. Really like the aligners box and it's easy to use. The only issue was I didn't expect them to hurt so much the first week. Everything was sore and I got some sores in my mouth from the aligners rubbing.

Mindy Colorado Springs, CO

At first the customer service is amazing.. During the impression phase the customer service and responce time will knock your socks off... But once your a customer it sucks! I couldn't remove my aligners and it took them 8 days to reply to me.. I was crying for 3 days trying everything to get them off and nothing was working.. Worst pain of my life and I've had 3 kids and 14 broken bones... Everytime I have an issue or a question it takes about a week to get a responce and usually they dont help just make excuses... The fantastic polite and instant responce through text ends as soon as you pay them.. I still give it 3 stars because they are working fine! Still a heck of a pain to get off but as my teeth straighten they get easier to remove.. The tool they give doesnt help, I had to buy a vinyl weeding hook to get mine off and still have to use it. But the aligners work fantastic and my teeth and really moving at a fast rate.. Discomfort has improved a lot, whitening foam works fairly well and taste good.

Reply from byte

Hi Mindy, we are so sorry to hear about the beginning of your aligner experience! We are glad that things are going better, but we want to make sure you feel supported the whole way through. If you ever are unable to connect with our team, give us a call at 877-298-3669 or send us a direct message on Facebook and we would be happy to help. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback:)

Erin Gilbride Lakewood, OH

The entire process has been so easy, and their customer service has been pretty helpful if I had questions. I like the option of only wearing them at night oh but I had to get used to feeling discomfort while sleeping but it's been OK.

Reply from byte

We not only want to get each customer to their dream smile, but we want them to smile the whole way there. :)

Shawnta Green Bay, WI

I have so far been impressed with the results I've had with byte on my 10th week. I notice my smile has transformed in front of my eyes within a short amount of time. Byte has afforded me straight teeth with a more bearable overbite than before. I'm thankful for the Byte aligners and price is super affordable compared to a few other popular aligner brands.

Reply from byte

This is incredible! We are thrilled for you and your new smile. Thank you so much for leaving this awesome review!

Jajuan Shipman East Hartford, CT

I was looking into getting aligners for about 2 years and my sister recommended them and so far I'm impressed with how dedicated Byte is in making sure they with you all the way throughout my journey and I can't wait to see my results when I'm done with my treatment and would highly refer Byte to anyone along with the pricing and payment options

Reply from byte

We work hard to make our customer's experiences as smooth as possible from start to finish. We want everyone to have their dream smile! Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review!

Rebekah O'Reilly Omaha, NE

Byte's aligners work really well! The customer service is amazing, they always check in to see how things are going which is great! Also, they're barely noticeable, people are always surprised when I tell them I have them on.

Reply from byte

Thank you! We work hard to make sure every customer feels supported the whole way through:)

Rena Lebanon, MO

We are halfway through treatment and I can already see a huge difference in my daughters smile. I just wish they would have come a little faster than they did. Also, I fell through the cracks so I was having to ask for updates. I also wish they would have sent all the aligners at once. Instead, I have to order the last two aligners and hope they get here before we are ready for them.

Reply from byte

Hi- thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with our team. We would love to provide a little clarification and answer any questions you have. When a customer's treatment plans extend past 15 weeks, we only send the first 15 weeks to ensure that everything is on track before proceeding. We promised you and an amazing smile and making sure to check in at that time is hugely important to ensure we can get you there! Our team is here to support you and is committed to getting you a final smile that you love. We are here to provide solutions that work and help us get to the goal of that great new smile :) We are always just a message away at [email protected]

Suzanne Moultrie Springfield, MA

The entire process was super easy. The communication between myself and Byte has been great. Any questions I have are answered very quickly either my text or email. They worked with me and gave me confidence that it was the right decision. I started to see changes within a month. I highly recommend this process.

Reply from byte

We are thrilled to hear that you are more confident! This is why we do what we do:)

Tammy Cluff Elsinore, UT

I'm very happy so far with Byte. I'm on my last week 11 and my teeth look great! If you dread going to the dentist like I do this is the way to go. They are great to work with and the price is reasonable. I would definitely recommend Byte to anyone who wants to have a great smile!

Reply from byte

We are proud to offer a more convenient way to straighten your teeth. Thank you for your review!

Sue Renshaw Redondo Beach, CA

The initial process was easy and my aligners arrived quickly. My top ones however wouldn't fit, and I was sent a new impressions kit to redo them. My second set arrived quickly again, and fit perfectly. I think I hadn't pressed down hard enough for the first top impressions. Very helpful and quick to respond

Reply from byte

Glad to hear you were taken care of. Now let's get you to your new smile:)

Cathryn Johnson, AR

Love the program. I am doing the nighttime plan of 10 hours. So easy, put them in and they fit comfortably, maybe some pressure, then use a little vibration piece that comes in kit for 10 minutes. I always wanted my teeth straight and the monthly financing made it doable for me.

Reply from byte

Thank you so much for sharing your experience!

Dana Render Atlanta, GA

I wish there was a little more interaction from the dental professionals. I get the emails when it is time to check in and take pictures, but there is never any follow up about the photos. Are my teeth tracking as expected? Is there something I need to be aware of? It seems like that is just a check to ensure I don't voice my warranty that I purchased, but because teeth are so important I wouldn't mind a little more oversight to make sure I am not on the wrong path an doomed to have dentures because I am doing something wrong with my aligners.

Reply from byte

Hi Dana. We hear you and understand you. Throughout treatment we send check-in emails, however, if you are not receiving the email responses from our customer care team, we want to look into this right away. We know that going through this smile journey at home can be a daunting process and we want to make sure you feel comfortable every step of the way. Please give our team a call at 877-298-3669, and let's make sure all your concerns are being addressed!

Matt Sweeney Middletown, DE

The treatment has been fairly good and successful, but when submitting issues via email it takes about a week for a response, and by that time you're on to your next set. I've also had a few times where I haven't gotten a response at all. Since this could have health implications I would expect a faster response time. When I call i can usually get my questions answered by the end of the day. I also feel like they should do more regular check ins with patients. My check in happened almost at the end of my treatment and I was asked to go back a few sets to correct the teeth that fell off track. I don't really think this is anyone's fault, but by the time I realized some teeth were slightly off track it was too late for me to go back to previous aligners to a set that fit properly. By having more regular check in s this would have been caught earlier. My shipping address was also not updated properly even though I did confirm it in my email to support. They sent my new impression kit to the wrong address and I had to ask for a new one, which took an extra week. Now I have to wait another 3 weeks for my new sets of aligners. This brings me to a total of over 2 months in the same set of aligners. Everyone I've talked to has been pleasant, but getting support has been messy and I've had to reach out multiple times for some issues.

Reply from byte

Hi there, thank you for your review! Once treatment has started, our team sends out check-in emails every 2 weeks to make sure everything is progressing as projected. Those emails can sometimes get stuck in a junk or spam folder. For any questions or concerns regarding this, please reach out at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday and our team would be happy to assist! If none of our representatives are available, please select the callback option so the next available representative can give you a call back. Or if you are ever having a hard time getting ahold of our team, feel free to send us a direct message on Facebook and we'd be happy to help from there:)

Jan ward Andover, MN

In the beginning of my treatment, I was very satisfied. I was disappointed about not being contacted toward the end of my 15 weeks. I was not informed until then that I was on a 30 packet program. Each time I sent photos, it would take 2 or 3 days to hear back. Now I'm waiting for 3 to 4 weeks for my next set of 15. Some time is wasted that could have been avoided, I feel

Reply from byte

Hi there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. We want every customer to feel supported throughout their whole Byte journey. For details on how progress should look or treatment length, this can be found in the customer portal. If at any time you are unable to connect with our team, please give us a call at 877-298-3669 and our team would be happy to assist you right away.

Sep. 28th, 2021

Hillary Bennett Washington, DC

The quality of the program is very good. I was a special case in that treatment has not been as straightforward for me. This led to a lot of communication and knowing what that looks like. The response window is large but narrows once your case is prioritized by the professional team. If that shift had not occurred, the process would have remained frustrating. The staff is polite and informative. So far I recommend Byte to anyone who requires mild cosmetic work and can be entirely self sufficient in the process.

Reply from byte

Hi Hillary, thank you for sharing your experience! Our Care team is here for each customer every step of the way. For immediate assistance, feel free to give us a call at 877-298-3669. We appreciate you taking the time to leave such a detailed review! :)

Maria Lucia Zeta Vancouver, WA

Byte Customer service is topnotch. My husband and I had aligner fit issues in the middle of our treatment plan and we reached out. The response was immediate and they helped us get additional aligners at no extra cost, to fix the issues. Happy customers here!

Reply from byte

Yay! We are so happy to hear about this. Our team's goal is to make our customers' smile transformation as seamless and stress-free as possible, so do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have! Thanks for the review!

Sabrina DiDuro Utica, NY

I was referred to Byte by my older brother halfway through his treatment plan - we were both born with jaws too small to fit all of our teeth and we both had canines that were pushed uncomfortably high and forward as we grew up. I noticed the aligners were helping to realign his canine so I wanted to give it a try as well. Like all teeth alignment plans, Byte requires a commitment and you'll need to adjust your eating and brushing habits to keep the aligners clean and get good results. Before using it, I brushed my teeth once a day; Now, out of habit I brush after every meal and they've never been this white and polished in my whole life, and that's just a side effect of the treatment requirements. While my unruly canine is still not completely level with my other canine (getting it completely flush would require a more involved dental procedure), it's positioned much better than it used to be and I'm no longer afraid to smile and show my pearly whites! I do wish that the staff was quicker to respond, sometimes it would take more than a week before I received a reply to my questions, but I understand this is a consequence of being understaffed due to COVID and thus I won't knock down the rating for it. Despite the delays, Byte stood by their guarantee and sent me additional aligners outside of the original treatment plan until I was happy with the results.