Best Company Guarantee byte Logo

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Winona Cherokee, IA

Customer Review Video

Jubril Yusuf

I recently embarked on a beautiful smile journey with byte. With their top notch alignment solution, I even got my Custom made teeth that fits perfectly give me a bigger smile and confidence in public

Aubrey Melton Kissimmee, FL

My teeth have never looked better. My smile was the one thing i really hated about myself. with byte, i had an easy and affordable way to change that right at home.

Teinei Harrington

The app notifications, emails, and texts are far too much. And I’ve followed treatment exactly as lined out to me yet now I’m weeks behind of schedule because I’m told to do aligners for longer. I appreciate that the professionals know how the aligners need to fit and want to do it the right way but this was marketed as better experience than it has been.

Cameron Pearson Wilmington, NC

The ordering was easy. Everything was explained very clearly and the impressions were easy to do at home. The turn around for the invisible braces was relatively quick

Sunje S. Berlin, BE

I like the easy of getting your aligners shipped and not having to go to the dentist Mr all the time. Customer service is friendly and answers promo with questions or issues.

Reply from byte

Thank you, Sunje! We appreciate your review. We strive to provide convenient clear aligner treatment. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience.

Feb. 1st, 2024

Melanie Branco Putnam, CT

I loved how easy the startup process was. I just wish the checking for part 2 of the process was earlier so I wouldn’t have to wear the same aligners for more than the one week they were for.

Reply from byte

Hello Melanie, thank you for sharing this review! We do include a friendly reminder in the Step 13 aligner packet to reach out and check in for any additional steps and to ensure everything is progressing as planned. This can be easily overlooked and we consider this feedback for improving any future updates.

Feb. 1st, 2024

Trent Pyles Memphis, TN

The fit is nice, and they are very comfortable. Overall, it has been a pleasant experience. My aligners have fit perfectly and I have had no issues with them.

Reply from byte

Trent! Thank you for this kind review -- we work hard to make sure our process is quick and easy, so we're thrilled to see this. If any questions come up, let us know. We're here to help!

Tommi Norris Honolulu, HI

This process was so easy. And the results are noticeable. The only thing I would change is that if the liners do not fit correctly at any point I wish there was an option to pause where you are if needed.

Reply from byte

Hello Tommi, thank you for this awesome review! Our #1 goal is to make sure that our customers have an enjoyable experience through every part of the process from start to finish. We're standing by for support if you have any other questions.

Jan. 25th, 2024

Eric Bercot

Very quick and easy process with friendly customer service!

Sabina Godek

So far so good! I’m currently on my 3rd step out of 13 and I don’t have any complaints. All the people from byte I talked to were very friendly. The 1 star is missing since they won’t be able to fix 1 of my really crooked teeth (towards the back) 1 of my teeth that is a bit higher than the others or my overbite, still, the teeth I was most concerned about will be nice and straight after the treatment. I feel like the hyperbyte does help with soreness especially after switching to new aligners so I’m glad that is included. I kinda regret getting the byte protection plan, since I know I won’t lose or break any of my aligners, for some reason I thought each aligner would be sent to me separately, that’s the reason I got it. Anyway… hopefully the retainers will be worth it.

Reply from byte

Hello Sabina! Thank you so much for this great feedback! Here at Byte, we want to make the experience an easy and smooth process while providing optimal support. We are so excited please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

Randi McCullar Modesto, CA

I’ve had a great experience with Byte. I had seen good improvement in my smile. I love the nighttime option. When I had issues with tracking the Byte staff was attentive and sent me a new impression kit and got to work creating new aligners for me. Overall my experience has been positive and I would recommend to others looking to gently align their smile!

Reply from byte

Hello Randi! We are excited about this amazing feedback! At Byte, we want to make the experience an easy and smooth process while providing optimal support. We are so excited, please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

Evgeniya Mandia

The biggest scam company. They are great and customer service is excellent when they try to sell it to you. After you get your aligners no one ever follows up on your journey and then when you reach out to them they say you are out of warranty because you haven’t been communicating with them and letting them know on your progress.

Cresinda

I have loved how easy everything is. I also love how my teeth never really hurt.

Allyson Rice

I hate this company when I needed help and needed to use my insurance they made everything so much more complicated! I’ve been requesting my past 15 week aligners and still waiting.

1 month ago Edited April 19, 2024

lexi

they are affordable and will work with you for pricing. and they are super comfortable

Chelsea Vargas

I loved the personal check ins with my advisor regarding the status of my aligners.

Lauren Hogard

Great experience and communication! The impression kit was easy and check is are simple and quick.

sam

i liked that they actually did their job and also they werent painful and i got a fast delivery

Ariah Chandra-Scott Bisbee, AZ

I went through Byte for aligners for my son.The aligners really are invisible ! They are comfortable and easy to remove or put back in. He has experienced very minimal discomfort. But the big draw is the companies communications and support. They reach out and make themselves accessible.This was really reassuring for me in choosing them, reading the reviews about their customer service in comparison to other invisible aligner companies that have bad reputations. Byte offer a lifetime guarantee, so if something goes wrong they are going to sort it out. Also I have someone I can text directly if anything needs to be troubleshooted . My son is 3 months into his treatment plan and thrilled with the results so far. The price is so accessable, and the treatment is comfortable and discreet. So far our experience with Byte has been fantastic

Reply from byte

Ariah, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a detailed review! We are thrilled for your son and his new smile. Our team is here every step of the way, so if you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out! :)

Nov. 2nd, 2021

Rylee E. Hilo, HI

The impression kit was fast and the instructions were easy to follow. If you have any questions or concerns, the Byte team were always so quick to respond. The aligners came in quickly after I sent in my impression kit and I live in Hawaii! Shipping usually isn’t fast when it comes to where I live. You’ll see results fast as long as you follow the directions and use the hyper-byte daily. You will experience some discomfort because your teeth will be shifting but using the hyper-byte will fix that! I used to have braces and I never wore my retainers. I really regret not wearing them, I became somewhat insecure about my smile. I’m still on the treatment but I can’t wait until I get my smile back to the way it was.

Reply from byte

Rylee, thank you for taking the time to review your experience. We agree it is so important to follow the treatment guidelines to see the results you want! We can't wait to see you show off your new confident smile😁

Sep. 15th, 2021

Cindy Independence, KS

VERY pleased with Byte! I'm about halfway through my treatment and THRILLED with Byte! The process of getting set up and evaluated was super easy and very effective. All of my questions were answered and I never felt forced or coerced. In fact, when I got my treatment plan with amazing 3D video showing the weekly changes, I responded that I wanted to see something a little bit different in my new smile. They took my input and made a couple of adjustments without any concern or argument. I really felt a part of the process. The Byte by Night plan has been perfect for me and the simplest thing. The biggest thing that won me over was that Byte worked with my insurance and set me up with everything I needed to incorporate my coverage. I hadn't seen that with any other provider. Overall, I totally recommend Byte and have encouraged my daughter to consider Byte to tweak her post braces smile as well as few friends.

3 years ago Edited January 10, 2024

Reply from byte

We are so excited to hear that you are already noticing results! :)

Mar. 6th, 2021

Magan

After a LOT of research byte was the way to go for sure and I am so glad I did! Being older I was hesitant...I had braces 18+ years ago as an adult due to only having baby canine teeth (no adult canines) that were barely holding on, needing to be removed and complicated by a very open bite. Over the years my spaces began opening up more and more and on a limited income I wanted and truly needed to find a way to not hide my smile any longer so I could be happy. With one conversation with byte sharing my story and hearing such positivity, my hesitation melted away and I began my journey! From their website, to their treatment process and their customer service...AMAZING! Since my very first interaction with the people at byte they have been so wonderful and continue to be every step of the way!!! Everyone is so very knowledgeable, helpful, kind, friendly and soooo patient!!! They all truly want the best for you and celebrate that every person is different. They are so excited for you along every step of the way of your transformation. They keep in contact with you, check in with you to see how the process is going, ask if you need anything and also quickly respond to any questions or concerns. The aligners are truly amazing, easy to use and maintain. The HyperByte is brilliant and the BrightByte is amazing. With BrightByte you can see the difference for sure and have beautiful, shiny teeth and fresh breath! Also the financing options and guarantee are wonderful! Truly there are not enough words to express how very grateful I am that I found byte and for their wonderful treatment process. To the most amazing part of byte, it’s people, to everyone at byte THANK YOU!!! I am so grateful for you all!!!

3 years ago Edited January 10, 2024

Anthony Titra Madison, WI

I like how so many members of Byte are there to help and encourage you. They are quick to respond and willing to help.

Antoinette Kirk Kirkland, WA

Customer service has been top notch. I did not reach my best results on the first try however they have been very helpful and eager to get it corrected.

Reply from byte

Antoinette! Thank you for this kind review -- we work hard to make sure our process is quick and easy, so we're thrilled to see this. If any questions come up, let us know. We're here to help!

Jamie Chaires Atlanta, GA

I’ve used both Byte and Smile Direct Club and the quality and service of Byte was so much better then SDC. Excellent experience with Byte.

Reply from byte

Jamie! Thank you for this kind review -- we work hard to make sure our process is quick and easy, so we're thrilled to see this. If any questions come up, let us know. We're here to help!

Benjamin Hewes

Very hard to communicate with anyone after you make the purchase commitment. Needed help along the way several times and the process to communicate with them is several emails before you get any valuable insight.

Reply from byte

Hi Benjamin, we are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience so we appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. We want every customer to feel supported throughout the whole Byte journey. We would like to investigate your concerns further. To allow us to do so, please submit a Support Request, please use the following link: patient.byte.com/support. Once you complete your request, the Byte Support team will get back to you via email within 1-2 business days. If you don't hear back from them within that time frame, please let us know, as we want to make sure you receive the help you need. If you require immediate assistance, you can reach the Byte Support team by phone at (877) 298-3669. They are available to assist you Monday to Friday, from 8 AM to 6 PM MST. Additionally, we offer a call-back option that enables you to continue your activities while you wait. If you've explored both options and have yet to hear back, send us an email at [email protected] to allow us to investigate. We're standing by to support.

Carrie Beduhn Franklin, TN

Value for straightening one's teeth, even without insurance help, is quite good. Though the price seems steep, making weeks worth of retainers definitely makes it worth it.

Reply from byte

Carrie! Thank you for this kind review -- we work hard to make sure our process is quick and easy, so we're thrilled to see this. If any questions come up, let us know. We're here to help!

Jan. 26th, 2024

Day With Dia Henderson, NV

I like the changes I’’m starting to see with my smile. It’s a slow process especially for my bottom row but I’m getting there

Reply from byte

Hello Dia, thank you for this amazing review! Our #1 goal is to make sure that our customers have an enjoyable experience through every part of the process from start to finish. We're standing by for support if you have any other questions.

Jan. 25th, 2024

julie cruz Ventura, CA

I ended my 18 month journey with Byte as I was unable to achieve my goal "smile" despite 3 sets of impressions and aligners and following all instructions. The process of correcting issues is fairly tedious and takes a bit of time for the emails and phone calls so you end up behind schedule if you run into any problems. I chose to leave Byte and go to traditional braces and knew I did the absolute right thing from day one. I had cosmetic issue with my lower teeth that Byte did not even address and that I accepted as not fixable that were actually fixed on day one with braces. My bite was off enough that my teeth were not coming together properly which is now being fixed, what a difference! I feel that for a company that relies on client self report and email and phone calls that their service was not what I would expect. The 24 hr chat assistant is just an automated FAQ response, long wait times on hold with the call center and the phone app is just a reminder tool that does not keep pace with any changes in treatment. I will say that the support staff was always professional, courteous and encouraging but I always felt I was just talking to some kid who was responding via a checklist of replies to my concerns, never to an actual orthodontic specialist of any kind.

Eden Washington, DC

Byte has been a very easy process to straighten me teeth. Every step of the process has clear and easy to follow instructions, and staff that are available to help whenever needed. I have been very pleased with my overall experience.

Dana Washington, DC

Customer service was amazing when I first started the program in January but after the sale of Byte, the transition period to new ownership REALLY took a toll on CS - and NOT in a good way! So far, I haven’t seen much improvement.

Reply from byte

Thank you, Dana, for reaching out. We want you to know we take these concerns seriously and would love to help with any concerns you're encountering. If you're a customer in treatment with concerns about progress, please reach out at patient.byte.com/support to allow the Byte Support Team to investigate further. If you've reached out and yet to hear back, send us an email at [email protected]'re here to help.

Sep. 12th, 2023

Maryse Grandville, MI

The company is great, the system works, but i think i need a couple more weeks for straighter look. I am on the last set of aligners but feel i could use one more. Still waiting for retainers and aee how well constructed they are. I hope they are thick and durable.

Reply from byte

Hello Maryse! At Byte, our goal is to make sure that our customers have an enjoyable experience through every part of the process. Every person's anatomy is different and sometimes teeth can be a bit more stubborn than we anticipated. That means that we may have to adjust our approach. Every customer is covered for additional adjustments at no extra cost as long as treatment guidelines have been followed. These concerns are best handled by the Clinical team. They are the team best equipped for aligner concerns, staffed by Dental professionals who are fit to assist with remote Orthodontic treatment. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. You can also fill out the link at https://patient.byteme.com/ or email us at [email protected] to connect with the Clinical Team.

Jane Fishers, IN

Glitchy app. Also when I send questions, it seems that the rep is copying and pasting answers to something I didn’t ask, while not answering my actual question. I have had to contact byte 2 times because the app keeps resetting to say that I’m supposed to wear my aligners for 7 days, but I think I was told with my second set of aligners I’m supposed to shear them 14 days. The last time I called about it, the rep said she has no information that I’m supposed to wear them for 14 days instead of 7. The entire 15 aligners I’m the first set never fit my teeth properly. How do I know? Because this second set of aligners does fit my teeth properly. Also, there was a very long lag time between my first set of aligners and letting me Go onto my second set. I thought byte was going out of business and I kept asking reps that when I would call. Long wait time for the clinical team to review or something.

Reply from byte

HI Jane, and thank you for your review. We'd love to look further into this and help in any way we can. Please reach out to Byte Support Team at patient.byte.com/support or give us a call at 877-298-3669 so we can begin to assist. Thank you!

Jun. 24th, 2023

Klaus

No true review of aligner fit or progress, long delays in treatment plan updates, teeth straightened somewhat but still not fixed although at last step.

Robin

Customer service was great,took longer than expected but I have seen great results.

Victoria Cardona

Byte is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Would recommend to anyone instead of braces.

A Rosa

There's always someone to speak to if you have questions or concerns.

jaime white

My teeth were so bad and I wouldn’t smile. Now I smile all the time

Cira Villa

A comprehensive and easy process to straighter teeth. Good experience

Annette Howze

Love the customer service and support! On week 9 and already seeing results.

Kelly McBride

Convenient, easy to use, great customer service, would recommend!

Jasmine Ocampo

I haven't seen changes, but it has only been four weeks. I like how I can do it in my sleep.

Erin Torres

The treatment plan is easy to follow, and the teeth whitener is amazing

Madalyn Paquette

It’s easy to do on your own. I fell like I’m saving time and money.

Randi Enge

Overall was pleased with everything, customer service is excellent.

Megan Sequim, WA

They were great and got my teeth looking so much better! I loved the hyperbyte and how the treatment went. My only complaint is that the initial timing was wrong and wouldn't have left my teeth straight. It took weeks of going through customer service for them to look at my case and reassess and then I had an additional 12 weeks of treatment. I wish things were a bit clearer as well. Sometimes you have to dig around the site to find the correct article in order to understand how things work. But the customer service reps I've talked to are very nice and I did like the company and am glad I went with them.

Reply from byte

Megan, thank you so much for your valued feedback. We are so happy to hear that your experience has been positive for the most part. Feel free to reach out over our social media platforms or directly to our Customer Care Team at (877) 298-3669 if you have any additional questions or concerns!

Mar. 21st, 2022

Samantha Kern Brandon, FL

I had braces and they never worked. In fact, they only made my teeth worse. My dentist insisted the only way to fix the damage the braces had caused was to remove teeth. I refused to do such, and was left thinking my teeth would forever look the way they did. Then, I heard about Byte. Although I was a bit doubtful that it wouldn't work, I decided to give it a shot. Byte has completely transformed my smile in months, something my braces couldn't do in years. My teeth are now straight and I have the smile that I've always wanted. I cannot thank Byte enough for helping to fix my smile.

Reply from byte

We are proud to offer a more convenient way to straighten teeth! Thank you for your review, Samantha!

Mar. 18th, 2022

Emily Hartman Bozeman, MT

My treatment has been taking longer than stated but I am seeing progress. Slowly but there has been progress. There has been some miss communication along the way on both ends through email but today I had a scheduled call with Esmeralda and she was great. She was friendly, listened, and made great points. I’m very excited to see keep moving forward and see the final results. Thank you for all the support along the the way.

2 years ago Edited January 10, 2024

Reply from byte

Byte is fit for mild to moderate cases and is not for everyone. Our goal is to make sure that our customers have an enjoyable experience through every part of the process. We want to make sure that we can address these concerns and do what we can to help as soon as possible. Please give our team a call at (877) 298-3669 so that we can look into this further, we're standing by for support.

Mar. 4th, 2022

Nicole Milanesi Ramsey, NJ

I was very stressed about a snagged tooth that I've had for years. I was able to fix it with Byte's night program in a little over six months. Now I wear my retainer regularly and I'm very happy with my smile. I found it easy to use, reliable, and responsive (which was not my experience when I vetted using Smile Direct Club). I am very appreciative for the change to my teeth and the ease.

Reply from byte

Thank you so much for this thoughtful review you left us. We are so happy to hear this. We are beyond happy for you as well!

Mar. 4th, 2022