byte®™ is an invisible aligner company that allows consumers who need minimal to moderate dental alignment to receive treatment without ever having to visit a dentist or orthodontist.

byte's Smile Science technology was created by world-renowned celebrity cosmetic dentist, Dr. Jon Marashi, and designs a personalized smile, unique to you. The proprietary byte Aligner System also includes HyperByte, which cuts treatment time in half and reduces any discomfort that can be associated with orthodontic treatment.

The majority of byte reviews reveal happy customers who have nothing but praise for the company. Customers were not only pleased with the treatment time, low cost, and straightforward process, but they also highly praised byte's customer service team. Many customers felt that the customer service representatives were responsive, personable, and knowledgeable.

We believe customers can expect a positive experience when working with byte.

The Good

• Simple and Straightforward Process
  • High Frequency Vibration ($900) Included Free
  • Three-Month Average Treatment
  • Free Retainers, Whitening, and Cleaner
  • Payment Options

Simple and Straightforward Process

byte's invisible aligners are clear plastic devices custom made to fit your teeth. Over time, the clear aligners will gradually shift your teeth, so you have a straighter smile.

Using the at-home impression kit, consumers will use a molding putty and trays to make the impression of their teeth, and then they'll send those impressions back to byte using the supplied free pre-paid shipping box.

The molds from the impression you send back will generate a interactive 3D model of what your teeth look like, and what they will look like after treatment. Byte will then determine if they're a good candidate for the product.

byte is designed to help people who need minor to moderate alignments. If you have crooked teeth, crowded teeth, or simply need a minor bite correction, byte is an excellent option.

If you're not a candidate for byte, the company will refund you the full price of the impression kit.

A licensed dentist or orthodontist will review the molds of the teeth and determine the best course of action. Customers who get approved will then receive their clear aligners a few weeks later. The aligners are made of a BPA-free, highly transparent, medical-grade, polymer film. byte even boasts that its aligners are high impact, tear-resistant, and 88 percent more stain-resistant than other aligners.

byte also guarantees your smile for life. That means that if your teeth move out of alignment after going through the byte treatment, byte will cover the cost to straighten them, no questions asked.

Not only do other companies charge customers for retainers to keep their teeth straight, but most companies also lack a lifetime guarantee.

High Frequency Vibration ($900) Included Free

HyperByte is the company's exclusive dental movement acceleration device. High frequency vibrations or (HFV) uses soft micropulses that transmit through the roots of the teeth to the surrounding bone. According to byte, this type of therapy can reduce discomfort and will seat the aligners around the teeth. This will help cause better aligner traction, more accurate teeth movement, and much faster treatment times.

Research shows that this type of technology has been proven, and used for years by orthodontists selling it to their patients for as much as $900 a piece.  Only byte includes this FDA cleared technology free for their customers.

Three-Month Average Treatment

Though the duration of treatment will vary case-by-case as the treatment program depends on several factors, including the extent of the individual customer's alignment needs, byte offers one of the quickest teeth straightening programs.

Consumers can also expect a faster treatment time if they're following byte's recommended guidelines:

• Wear the aligners as much as possible — only taking them out to eat or drink
  • Use the aligners on both the lower and upper teeth
  • Order replacement aligners immediately if one gets lost or damaged
  • Switch aligners every week

Because of the company's HyperByte technology, customers typically finish the program in three months.

Free Retainers, Whitening, and Cleaner

Very few invisible aligner providers include the value that byte does. byte offers free retainers to customers. Other invisible braces companies charge up to $99 for a pair of retainers that last only six months.

byte also includes a bottle of BrightByte 3-in-1 premium teeth whitening foam, breath freshener, and aligner cleaner for free. Because teeth alignment requires customers to wear aligners all day, byte wants to help customers have a whiter, brighter smile at the same time.

byte recommends cleaning the aligners immediately after taking them out to prevent them from looking cloudy or discolored. However, byte advises customers to clean the aligners with the BrightByte whitening gel that acts as a teeth whitener/foam cleanser and not to use other whitening products as they can damage the aligners.

byte also offers free shipping both ways on all packages sent and received.

Payment Options

There are a few different payment options. Customers can pay the full cost upfront or they can choose a monthly financing option through bytepay™, byte’s all-new 100 percent guaranteed approval payment plan.

• The one time payment option is $1,895
  • The monthly option is a $83 monthy payment over 25 months — a $250 down payment is required

Unlike several other invisible aligner companies, byte offers multiple financing options that are inclusive to all financial situations to get the best possible monthly payment. Or customers can finance their invisible aligners through byte's financing partner, Affirm. byte accepts all major debit and credit cards including Care Credit.

Customers can use their dental insurance, as well as their HSA or FSA debit card to pay for the treatment.

Customers can also pay for their purchases with Splitit. Splitit is a global payment solution that allows shoppers to split the final cost into interest-free monthly payments. Currently, byte offers 3 or 6-month payment options with Splitit. There is no application process with Splitit; customers receive instant approval using their existing debit/credit card level.

byte now offers a military discount of $150 off for all active and retired military, along with discounts for first responders, and college students.

The Bad

• Slightly Higher Prices
  • Does Not Ship to North Carolina

Slightly Higher Prices

The entire in-home invisible aligners industry is much cheaper than traditional metal braces, but there are price fluctuations within the industry itself.

Though byte's monthly payment plan and free products included in the overall package are advantageous, the company's prices are slightly higher than other companies in the invisible aligners industry.

However, the price difference may be inconsequential given the great financing options and additional value.

Does Not Ship to North Carolina

byte currently ships to 49 states.

The only state byte does not ship to is North Carolina. The company states that it will soon; however, it does not give an estimated time-frame.

The Bottom Line

The byte-for-Life guarantee ensures that customers will have a straight smile for the rest of their lives — this guarantee is practically unheard of in the invisible aligner industry. While some companies will offer a 30-day guarantee, they usually only cover the impression kit. byte includes retainers, cleaner, and whitening products in its overall price, a perk not seen in many other invisible aligner companies. Additionally, byte does not require a down payment on its monthly financing option through Affirm. Customers can also choose a monthly financing option at 0 percent APR through byte’s various financing parters.

Another attractive feature of byte's service is its HyperByte® technology, which reportedly cuts alignment time in half; this technology is included free as part of the treatment.

Customer reviews praise byte's customer service team and many customers are pleased with how easy byte made the entire straightening process. Customers were also happy with the variety of payment options. Being able to pay upfront, through an HSA or FSA account, or by financing, is a huge plus for many consumers.

While byte has slightly higher prices then several other invisible braces companies, we recommend customers use byte because of the quality and range of service it provides, as well as the value of the time savings from its HyperByte technology.

4.9

Leslie Williams

January 10th, 2020 Fairfax, OK

So far I just got the starter kit. i messed up on the impressions and i read that byte will send me another starter kit for free. Which is awesome. I've done some research and this product seems to be promising.

Jan 19, 2020

We make sure we can take care of you! Happy our team took care of a new kit for you.

Bethzaida A

January 9th, 2020 Staunton, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is an amazing product and gives you fast results and the prices are great for the results you get!

Jan 19, 2020

Thanks for the great recommendation and 5 stars! Can't wait to see your end result.

Dara

January 9th, 2020 Hollywood, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am into my second set of aligners and I already started feeling the shifting of my teeth! Pain is beauty ladies and gents!! I’m so glad everything in the kit is super easy to read and understand what I need to do to take care of my aligners and what to do if they are lost/misplaced. I love the feeling of hyperbyte and just overall super excited of the next weeks to come. Before and after pics coming soon!!

Jan 19, 2020

We are so happy you chose byte for your aligner needs, we can't wait for you to have a new smile that you are proud of!

Janna

January 9th, 2020 San Antonio, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

3 weeks in and for the first time ever, my molars touch each other when my mouth is closed; I can tell the shifting has already begun! They have awesome customer service, reaching out by email periodically to check on your progress without being overly pushy. And the hyper byte which is hundreds $$ alone comes included in the kit. You can't go wrong choosing this company, everything from ordering the kit to sending the impressions and receiving my trays (2&1/2 weeks or so after i sent my molds) has been amazing!

Jan 19, 2020

We are so happy you chose byte for your aligner needs, thanks for the great recommendation!

Sherry Riddle Venable

January 8th, 2020 Watauga, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Awesome product and service. I would recommend 100% to anyone wanting to improve their smile. 😁

Amber jackson

January 8th, 2020 Panama City, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with byte so far has been amazing. Every concern I have had they address promptly and make sure I am happy with my progress. I would highly recommend byte!

Jan 19, 2020

Thanks for giving our byte team 5 stars, we work hard to ensure you have a safe, smooth and effective byte journey.

Samantha

January 8th, 2020 Gardner, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’m so thrilled with my decision to work with Byte. The customer service alone has made it worth it and love the progress so far. I’m on week 4 of 15 and super excited to see the end results. Highly recommend byte!

Jan 19, 2020

Thanks for the great recommendation! Can't wait to see your new smile.

R K

January 8th, 2020 Schenectady, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The impression kit comes very quickly, and there is someone available most hours to help answer any of your questions. The aligners come with a handy file that helps you smooth down sharp edges, which you NEED! The aligners themselves take several weeks to make and ship to you, which is one only downside. Overall worth the energy time and money!

Jan 19, 2020

We are so happy you chose byte for your aligner needs, we take all feedback seriously to help improve our process. Thank you for the review!

Maci

January 8th, 2020 Montgomery, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I can’t recommend Byte enough! The customer service I’ve received has been exceptional. From ordering my impression kit to receiving my actual aligners, there has been someone there to help me. I was skeptical with it being “teledentistry” but let me tell you, Byte is so amazing that you would never notice the difference. The quality of products is so high, too. My aligners fit nicely in my mouth, and I love BrightByte and HyperByte. I’m on week one of my aligners and can’t wait to see my progress as I go on!

Jan 19, 2020

We know you have options, that's why we are so glad you chose byte for your aligner needs!

jspiol

January 8th, 2020 Ridgeland, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Almost halfway through my treatment and it’s been a struggle keeping them in 24/7, they can be uncomfortable, and a hassle but the rewards so far are well worth the everything. I definitely recommend these to everyone and anyone who wants the smile they want. Even though my teeth aren’t perfectly straight yet by any means but I can confidently say I’m more confident in my smile and looking forward to the final product!

Jan 19, 2020

We are so happy you chose byte for your aligner needs, remember, if you ever need anything we are just a short email away!

Breanna

January 8th, 2020 Lake Charles, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far I am super happy. No issues with customer service. My teeth are looking so much straighter and whiter thanks to the aligners and bright byte. I have no sensitivity using it either so that's a big plus. Cant wait to show off my new smile!

Jan 19, 2020

We are so happy you chose byte for your aligner needs, can't wait to see your new smile!

Charlene

January 8th, 2020 Dania Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Amazing customer service, great staff, a.d awesome products...it works!

Stephen

January 8th, 2020 Cleveland, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very good product and excellent customer support

Abby Sweet

January 8th, 2020 Wyoming, RI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte has been a great experience so far! I am halfway through my aligners and I can already see results. The customer service is outstanding as well. I really appreciate that someone occasionally reaches out to check in on your progress. Byte is an excellent company for anyone who wants a quality product!

Jan 19, 2020

We are so happy you chose byte for your aligner needs, we can't wait for your new smile!

Margaret Aragon

January 8th, 2020 Sylmar, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with Byte has been such a positive one. So easy, and efficient. I can see results already and it's only been 6 weeks! Thank you Byte!

Jan 19, 2020

You're welcome! We are so happy you chose byte for your aligner needs, thanks for choosing us for your new smile.

Jess W

January 8th, 2020 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love byte ! It’s been easy from the beginning . They send you all the aligners you need after you finish your molds. Then you wear them. I have never done this or had braces so the only thing I was worried about was how my teeth would feel and react to the faster than usual correction . The hyperbyte helps with this “ache” the first day or two of wearing a new set every week. It doesn’t hurt at all ! I have straight teeth now in less than 12 weeks ! All of this depends on how much you need to correct , but I recommend byte to anyone with minor to moderate crowding and spacing. plus no back and forth to the orthodontist. Yay!

Jan 19, 2020

We are so happy you chose byte for your aligner needs, happy you have a new beautiful smile you are proud of!

Yvonne Weinstock

January 8th, 2020 Fort Payne, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love byte’s customer service! I always have sooo many questions and they have always replied to me very quickly and courteously. Love my aligners, they fit perfectly and I have everything I need to fix my smile in my kit! And I love knowing that if I have any more questions or concerns that byte will take care of me!

Brittany

January 8th, 2020 Lily, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service is quick and extremely helpful! I’ve had my aligners about a week now and can already tell a difference in my teeth. Also...any other whitening I’ve tried before has been incredibly painful because my teeth are so sensitive, this is not the case with Bright Byte, zero discomfort with it! I’m so glad I made the decision to do this!

Sarah W

January 7th, 2020 Lakewood, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I absolutely love Byte! I am on my 7th week and I have no complaints whatsoever. I can see a tremendous difference, especially with the BrightByte cleaning, freshening and whitening foam. My teeth are sparkling! Their customer service is prompt, kind and thorough. It's an emailer's dream to have great correspondence. They make sure all of your questions are answered and even follow up with you! The quick delivery of your items has made this process even better. I was so surprised to have received my kit in less than 3 weeks. I look forward to the rest of my Byte journey and eager to see my end result!

Jan 19, 2020

Thanks for the great review!

Debbie

January 3rd, 2020 West Palm Beach, FL

From the start with the impression kit, I felt very comfortable that I was in good hands. I like the fact that when I received my aligners everything is set up perfectly. You have clear instructions on what to do, how to use, and contact information should you have questions. Their customer service is top notch. They return calls, texts and emails. They even do check-in to see how your progress is going.

Jan 19, 2020

We are so happy you chose byte for your aligner needs, thank you for trusting us with your new smile!

Jody A Bobrink

January 3rd, 2020 San Jose, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very responsive and friendly support team, any issues I've had are always addressed in a timely manner. I'm also very pleased with my results so far.

Casey

January 2nd, 2020 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had some serious crowding before I got started with Byte. Many other aligner companies declined my case. Byte stepped up immediately and said they could help. In just the first 5 weeks of treatment I'm amazed at how much they've improved my smile and boosted my confidence. They're comfortable to wear, surprisingly subtle, and very effective. They can make speaking a little tricky at times, but that's a small sacrifice to pay for a beautiful new smile in half the time of most treatments.

Jan 19, 2020

We are so happy you chose byte for your aligner needs, thanks for trusting us with your new smile!

J. Hayes

January 2nd, 2020 Vinita, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was super skeptical at first that a company would take care of me but they’ve never let me down. They are punctual they care about you they speak good English and I’m just really happy with them and my teeth look amazing so far

Elaine

January 2nd, 2020 Ocala, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The whole process, from first email until week 14 has been smooth and organized. Customer service has been great!

Debra

December 31st, 2019 The Bronx, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My teeth look and feel amazing! I started seeing results after the 1st week. Im on my 10th week and I have never been happier. Way to boost my self esteem 😃

Melissa

December 31st, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far my experience has been great. Bytes prices and customer service is unbeatable. They’re hyper byte is a really cool tool to help speed the process up and I have felt that it reduced the pain of the first few days with new aligners. I’m really glad I picked this company over others that charged too much for a longer treatment time.

Jan 19, 2020

We love the HyperByte, too! Thanks for the 5 stars.

Kelly Rose Sarno

December 31st, 2019 Middleton, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’m on my third week and already seeing changes! Loving Byte! Great product, awesome packaging, and perfect customer service!

Web

December 31st, 2019 Pompano Beach, FL

Great customer service and easy process.

Jan 19, 2020

Thanks for recommending our customer care!

Todd Fulcher

December 31st, 2019 Miami, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I chose Byte over the competition because the Hyperbyte allows your treatment time to be cut in half. I ordered the aligners and they arrived a week earlier than expected. Not only that, but I knew I'd be out of town when the aligners arrived, and Byte's awesome support team even adjusted the shipping address to send the aligners to me at my sister's house out of state. They arrived last week and I've been using them since Monday. So far, so good.

Jan 19, 2020

We love our HyperByte! Thanks so much for the great review.

Kristen Robinson

December 31st, 2019 Losantville, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Only 1/2 way through my treatment plan and so far it has been pretty simple. The alignment of my teeth is beginning to be more noticeable and I can't wait to see the end result. Only issue I encountered was at the start of my process instead of receiving an impression kit, I received another customer's impressions. Slightly off-putting, but customer service addressed the situation and got an impressions kit to me right away.

Jan 19, 2020

We get mistakes happen, which is why we want to make sure we have a top notch team that can fix things like these asap, thanks for giving byte a chance after great customer care.

Rainee

December 31st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm halfway through the treatment and I already see results. The process has been very transparent and easy to follow. Customer service has been very present and helpful

Crysta

December 31st, 2019 Plano, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service, quick turnaround after impression kit submission, great treatment plan display, and easy payment options that make straightening your teeth affordable to anyone! I'm so happy I chose Byte. Tomorrow I'll be on week 6/15!

Elise stredny

December 31st, 2019 Tempe, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I put off ordering retainers because I thought it would be too expensive, but my plan was easy! My retainers fit so well, when I wear them out in public, people can’t even tell I have them in. I expected my mouth to be in pain as my teeth shifted but my sensitivity has been minimal. This was the best decision I’ve made in 2019, wish I had committed to a pretty smile earlier!

Jan 19, 2020

Thanks so much for giving byte a chance!

Ruthie

December 31st, 2019 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It is working! I was skeptical but after 5 weeks of use I see a major difference already. Very pleased.

Jan 19, 2020

We are so happy you see a difference already! Thanks for the 5 stars.

Lindsay B

December 31st, 2019 Rehoboth Beach, DE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The staff are extremely helpful and patient. The process is very easy to follow and you will see results quickly if you stay strict to the directions. And you will lose weight too cause it's too much of a process for a quick snack. So straighter teeth and a skinnier you in one shot.

Jan 19, 2020

Byte can be double duty if you wish! Thanks for the 5 stars, Lindsey!

Marta

December 31st, 2019 Lawrence, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Easy-Simple-Fast- Convenient & Affordable

Jessica Wright

December 31st, 2019 Staunton, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been so impressed! They are barely noticeable and minimally painful. I keep holding my breath thinking "it can't really be this great, can it?" I am so happy I decided to do this! If you are considering, don't hesitate - your perfect smile could be just weeks away.

Derith Stover

December 31st, 2019 Palmyra, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am in my 6th week and already seeing a difference. The aligners are easy to use and quite comfortable to wear. Didn't know what to expect when I decided to do this and was pleasantly surprised at the ease and comfort.

Jan 19, 2020

We are super proud of the comfort of our aligners,Thanks for the 5 stars!

Amber

December 31st, 2019 Cleveland, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service——very helpful and quick to respond!

Jacqueline

December 31st, 2019 Santa Monica, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte has been so great! Easy process, friendly and a quick to respond Customer Service team has made such a great experience with Byte! I just finished my first week of my aligners and love it! They did a great job of being thorough and explaining each step so I never felt lost. I would recommend to anyone.

Jan 19, 2020

Thanks for the recommendation!

Denise Engebretson

December 31st, 2019 West Fargo, ND DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am seeing great results using byte. I love the fact that it takes half the time of other aligners.

Dec 10, 2019

It's so exciting to be able to notice some progress so soon isn't it?! It's all thank to the Hyperbyte :)

Kim Jones

December 31st, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very easy process with no pain . Only challenge is you need to brush your teeth often

Jan 19, 2020

Hi Kim, constant teeth brushing is to ensure no sugars get caught in your aligners. Want to make sure your new smile is a healthy one.Thanks for the 5 stars!

Nora

December 31st, 2019 Grayslake, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am in week 9! The process has been super easy. I can't wait to start my new aligners each week because I know that with each week more progress is being made, when my new aligners are tight, I know things are shifting. Friends and family are already commenting on seeing a change in my smile, not to mention my teeth are whiter as well. I am super encouraged!!

Jan 19, 2020

This is so exciting, thanks for the 5 stars!

Islam hijjah

December 31st, 2019 Plano, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great company. Amazing customer service, very professional

CLARICE

December 31st, 2019 Stone Mountain, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am very happy i made the decision to start my journey with byte. The process was very easy. My aligners arrived ahead of schedule. The customer service i received was by far very exceptional. I am very pleased with the change in my smile. I am on week 15 and can not wait to see my finish smile.

Jan 19, 2020

We are so excited for you! Thanks for the 5 stars.

Brendan Smith

December 26th, 2019 Kalamazoo, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I recommend byte company to anyone who want to better their smile . I use byte for ONLY 4-5 months and the dental Aligners fix my crooked bottom teeth , thanks byte

Jan 19, 2020

So happy for your new smile, thanks for the 5 stars!

Matthew

December 26th, 2019 Portsmouth, NH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I recommend Byte to anyone who is considering clear aligners. The customer service is great and very responsive to questions. The process is simple, once you send in your impression kit your aligners arrive within a couple weeks. I have been able to switch them out weekly as advertised and am about 2/3 of the way through my treatment plan. It has gone by so much faster than I expected and really doesn't come at a hassle. I am extremely happy with my results and can't wait to see the final 'product,' My only regret is that I didn't do is sooner.. Seriously if you are considering a clear aligner treatment plan chose Byte!

Jan 19, 2020

Thanks so much for the great review!

Sj

December 26th, 2019 Clearwater, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte is a super company, easy , and the customer service crew, are the TOP 20 I have definitely Delt with!! I ordered mold kit, came super quick Followed super simple instructions, popping the pre-paid envelope in the mail box ! Seriously, I love the crew!! A great sense of humor, very good at explaining what the products are and end results!! And they are always there for you!! Even a text ! 😁 Thank you 😄 SJ

Jan 19, 2020

Thanks so much for the great review!

Ina Myers

December 20th, 2019 Riverdale, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm halfway through my treatment plan and I love them. After a week the change to my teeth was apparent. I highly recommend Byte. The customer service is great and they have the military discount, which is always a plus. I had braces when I was younger, but this process was soooooo much better. I didn't give it 5 stars because I'm only halfway through.

Dec 26, 2019

It's so great when you begin to notice results so early on! We can't wait to get you to your results Ina :)

Marice Supry

December 20th, 2019 Huntington Beach, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The experience has been great so far. Hardly any pain at all. And customer set is great!!

Dec 26, 2019

It's all to the Hyperbyte, which does wonders for discomfort during treatment! Thanks for your review Marice :)