byte® is an invisible aligner company that allows consumers who need minimal to moderate dental alignment to receive treatment without ever having to visit a dentist or orthodontist.

byte's Smile Science technology was created by world-renowned celebrity cosmetic dentist, Dr. Jon Marashi, and designs a personalized smile, unique to you. The proprietary byte Aligner System also includes HyperByte, which cuts treatment time in half and reduces any discomfort that can be associated with orthodontic treatment.

The majority of byte reviews reveal happy customers who have nothing but praise for the company. Customers were not only pleased with the treatment time, low cost, and straightforward process, but they also highly praised byte's customer service team. Many customers felt that the customer service representatives were responsive, personable, and knowledgeable.

We believe customers can expect a positive experience when working with byte.

The Good

• Simple and Straightforward Process
  • High Frequency Vibration ($900 Value) Included Free
  • Three-Month Average Treatment
  • Free Retainers, Whitening, and Cleaner
  • Payment Options

Simple and Straightforward Process

byte's invisible aligners are clear plastic devices custom made to fit your teeth. Over time, the clear aligners will gradually shift your teeth, so you have a straighter smile.

Using the at-home impression kit, consumers will use a molding putty and trays to make the impression of their teeth, and then they'll send those impressions back to byte using the supplied free pre-paid shipping box.

The molds from the impression you send back will generate an interactive 3D model of what your teeth look like, and what they will look like after treatment. Byte will then determine if they're a good candidate for the product.

byte is designed to help people who need minor to moderate alignments. If you have crooked teeth, crowded teeth, or simply need a minor bite correction, byte is an excellent option.

If you're not a candidate for byte, the company will refund you the full price of the impression kit.

A licensed dentist or orthodontist will review the molds of the teeth and determine the best course of action. Customers who get approved will then receive their clear aligners a few weeks later. The aligners are made of a BPA-free, highly transparent, medical-grade, polymer film. byte even boasts that its aligners are high impact, tear-resistant, and 88 percent more stain-resistant than other aligners.

byte also guarantees your smile for life. That means that if your teeth move out of alignment after going through the byte treatment, byte will cover the cost to straighten them, no questions asked.

Not only do other companies charge customers for retainers to keep their teeth straight, but most companies also lack a lifetime guarantee.

High Frequency Vibration ($900 Value) Included Free

HyperByte is the company's exclusive dental movement acceleration device. High frequency vibrations or (HFV) uses soft micropulses that transmit through the roots of the teeth to the surrounding bone. According to byte, this type of therapy can reduce discomfort and will seat the aligners around the teeth. This will help cause better aligner traction, more accurate teeth movement, and much faster treatment times.

Research shows that this type of technology has been proven, and used for years by orthodontists selling it to their patients for as much as $900 a piece.  Only byte includes this FDA cleared technology free for its customers.

Three-Month Average Treatment

Though the duration of treatment will vary case-by-case as the treatment program depends on several factors, including the extent of the individual customer's alignment needs, byte offers one of the quickest teeth straightening programs.

Consumers can also expect a faster treatment time if they're following byte's recommended guidelines:

• Wear the aligners as much as possible — only taking them out to eat or drink
  • Use the aligners on both the lower and upper teeth
  • Order replacement aligners immediately if one gets lost or damaged
  • Switch aligners every week

Because of the company's HyperByte technology, customers typically finish the program in three months.

Free Retainers, Whitening, and Cleaner

Very few invisible aligner providers include the value that byte does. byte offers free retainers to customers. Other invisible braces companies charge up to $99 for a pair of retainers that last only six months.

byte also includes a bottle of BrightByte 3-in-1 premium teeth whitening foam, breath freshener, and aligner cleaner for free. Because teeth alignment requires customers to wear aligners all day, byte wants to help customers have a whiter, brighter smile at the same time.

byte recommends cleaning the aligners immediately after taking them out to prevent them from looking cloudy or discolored. However, byte advises customers to clean the aligners with the BrightByte whitening gel that acts as a teeth whitener/foam cleanser and not to use other whitening products as they can damage the aligners.

byte also offers free shipping both ways on all packages sent and received.

Payment Options

There are a few different payment options. Customers can pay the full cost upfront or they can choose a monthly financing option through bytepay™, byte’s all-new 100 percent guaranteed approval rate payment plan with no credit checks.

• The one-time payment option is $1,895
  • The monthly option is an $83 monthly payment over 25 months — a $349 down payment is required

Unlike several other invisible aligner companies, byte offers multiple financing options that are inclusive to all financial situations to get the best possible monthly payment. Or customers can finance their invisible aligners through byte's financing partner, Affirm. byte accepts all major debit and credit cards including Care Credit.

search

Highlight: byte accepts multiple forms of payment, including dental insurance.

Customers can use their dental insurance, as well as their HSA or FSA debit card to pay for treatment.

Customers can also pay for their purchases with Splitit. Splitit is a global payment solution that allows shoppers to split the final cost into interest-free monthly payments. Currently, byte offers 3 or 6-month payment options with Splitit. There is no application process with Splitit; customers receive instant approval using their existing debit/credit card level.

byte now offers a military discount of $150 off for all active and retired military, along with discounts for first responders, and college students.

The Bad

Slightly Higher Prices

The entire in-home invisible aligners industry is much cheaper than traditional metal braces, but there are price fluctuations within the industry itself.

Though byte's monthly payment plan and free products included in the overall package are advantageous, the company's prices are slightly higher than other companies in the invisible aligners industry.

However, the price difference may be inconsequential given the great financing options and additional value.

The Bottom Line

The byte-for-Life guarantee ensures that customers will have a straight smile for the rest of their lives — this guarantee is practically unheard of in the invisible aligner industry. While some companies will offer a 30-day guarantee, they usually only cover the impression kit. byte includes retainers, cleaner, and whitening products in its overall price, a perk not seen in many other invisible aligner companies. Additionally, byte does not require a down payment on its monthly financing option through Affirm. Customers can also choose a monthly financing option at 0 percent APR through byte’s various financing parters.

Another attractive feature of byte's service is its HyperByte® technology, which reportedly cuts alignment time in half; this technology is included free as part of the treatment.

Customer reviews praise byte's customer service team and many customers are pleased with how easy byte made the entire straightening process. Customers were also happy with the variety of payment options. Being able to pay upfront, through an HSA or FSA account, or by financing, is a huge plus for many consumers.

While byte has slightly higher prices than several other invisible braces companies, we recommend customers use byte because of the quality and range of service it provides, as well as the value of the time savings from its HyperByte technology.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.9

Cheyenne davis

May 19th, 2020 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After doing research, BYTE by far stood out amongst the rest. My favorite thing about BYTE is their customer service and the seamless treatment process. I have nothing but great things to say about this company and I wish I would have started my BYTE journey sooner!

christina reininger

May 19th, 2020 Oklahoma City, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far so good. The products are great and easy to use as well as easy to understand!

Rachel

May 19th, 2020 Detroit, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The shipping for me impression kit and aligners were insanely fast! Their customer service is by far my favorite thing. You can TEXT them and they actually answer. I called about pricing and payment options early on and their rep was super personable and helpful. I am currently on my first (about to be second) week of aligners. It is so easy and my teeth are noticeably whiter from the bright byte already! I am loving Byte!

Sylvia Tai

May 19th, 2020 Redwood City, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The byte process for me so far has been efficient and easy. From the start, doing the molds and pictures + setting up my personal account on Byte has been very easy and quick, yet detailed. Byte representatives have followed up various times and I was able to ask some questions with one of the doctors before I proceeded. I'm on my 5th week now and have already noticed a slight difference and I'm hopeful and excited for the weeks to come and the final results. Thanks Byte!

Andria Valdez

May 19th, 2020 Idabel, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am currently halfway though my treatment plan and my results are impressive! I wore metal braces in my teens and my bottom teeth shifted years later. Byte has been an affordable alternative, because what adult wants to deal with metal braces? If you are looking to straighten your smile, you wont be disappointed with Byte. Plus, their team of advisors have really made the process super easy!

Tricia

May 18th, 2020 Fayetteville, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So easy to use! Seeing results after only 3 weeks!

Heather D

May 18th, 2020 Senatobia, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My treatment has been amazingly effective and easy. Any and all of my concerns were addressed and answered in less than a day and every person I spoke to or emailed was sincerely polite and helpful. I recommend it to everyone that is eligible.!

Porscha Elzy

May 18th, 2020 Compton, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

SO happy I chose byte! My experience has been amazing and with fast results. Im halfway there and already my smile is gorgeous! faster than traditional braces especially with the hyberbyte system! thank you Byte!

Taylor D

May 18th, 2020 Centreville, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Nothing to dislike. I don’t have healthcare, and I’m still able to get dentistry work done for a monthly payment that is less than my credit card payment. I’m so glad I decided to do this, I can already see the results half way through my treatment plan.

Gloria Martin

May 18th, 2020 Crown Point, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Where do I start? Since the first day I ordered my casting kit to make molds of my teeth, it has been so easy. It has been easy to get in contact with them if ever I need a question answered or have a concern. The Patient service is great and what they promise you, - Straight and Whiter teeth! I am well on my way to the beautiful smile I have always wanted. My only regret is not finding Byte sooner.

C. Dawson

May 18th, 2020 Athens, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far my Byte experience has been awesome! They have been there right from the start. After I ordered the impression kit I got several text to make sure I received it and asked if I had any questions or help. The impression kit was pretty simple. After I got it sent back in the mail I have continued to get messages about the process. Their customer service team seems to be top notch! Can't wait to get my aligners and get started on my new smile!

Jody L Haparanta

May 18th, 2020 Cedar Rapids, IA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have loved the convenience of being able to do this at home and the accuracy has been perfect! Im a dental hygienist who thrives for a perfect smile and they have assisted me in achieving that!

Caren Vaughn

May 18th, 2020 Round Rock, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am 7 weeks into my 22 week Byte aligner plan. I chose Byte because they offer the hyperbyte, which helps get results faster than most other aligner systems. But it also eases a lot of the discomfort that comes when changing into new aligners. Even after only 7 weeks, I can already see a difference. I like being able to compare my progress with the 3D model of my treatment plan. Plus the price is pretty great. I was able to get Byte treatments for myself and my daughter for about the same price as her traditional braces. Byte's guarantee can't be beat either. I am very happy with my choice to go with Byte to finally get that killer smile I've always wanted.

Lauren Franklin

May 18th, 2020 Boise, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am 5 weeks into my treatment with Byte and I have already noticed significant improvement in the alignment of my teeth. The process was very easy to do at home. Everything is so organized and the steps are easy to follow. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

Kimberly Jamison

May 18th, 2020 Pekin, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

You cant beat the price of byte. Byte cares for their customers. If i had a question i sent a text and i would get a fast response.

May 14, 2020

This makes us so happy to hear! We can't wait to get you to that last step :)

Kendra Lawson

May 18th, 2020 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Best customer service! Such an easy process for the maximum care they give!

Mayra

May 18th, 2020 Goddard, KS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are so easy to work with and answer every question you have!

Bailey

May 18th, 2020 Goffstown, NH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with byte so far has been quick, efficient, caring and so so helpful! It’s affordable, easy to use, and no questions go unanswered. They even went above and beyond to revise my already completed treatment plan to fix an additional problem I had asked about after it was completed. Within days I received a call from my advisor, Lilly, who was patient and explained every step of the way and my options. I highly recommend this company!

Miranda

May 18th, 2020 Grandy, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I absolutely love the customer service! So fast, so friendly, literally the best! I have loved everything so far! You can pay for it all upfront or you can pay monthly. So much cheaper and more convenient to get your teeth straightened!

Kayla Silva

May 18th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Their customer service is great ! I really enjoyed talking to my byte advisor Lilly & Ashley with the byte support team they did a Great job answering all my questions & helping me throughout the process !

Cassandra Smoochie

May 18th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have had amazing customer service with byte thus far however I cannot rate my overall experience as I haven't received my aligners yet. I wish the interest was not so high. However it is still cheaper than braces

Roland Haraqui

May 18th, 2020 Highland Falls, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I like that my whole process is in a box. I can switch out my set every week and the process is made very simple. My teeth has already made a dramatic change and I’m only in my 6th week.

Syyoung15

May 18th, 2020 Selma, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Amazing customer service. Super affordable, and easy to wear :)

Stephanie Garrett

May 18th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I can’t say enough good things about Byte. I’m approaching week 6 of my plan and I’ve had more progress than I could have EVER imagined. That along with the simplicity of the process and the incredibly friendly and helpful staff make this company a hands-down, no doubt about it 5-star company. Thanks for everything, Byte!

Rachel Benito

May 18th, 2020 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Honestly a cannot come up with anything I don't like. Customer service is amazing, and shipping of everything has been super fast.

kennedy parker

May 18th, 2020 Cincinnati, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would absolute recommend byte to anyone looking to have a better smile. i felt so welcomed and received great coustmer service. I loved everything about my set up expletive and i can not wait to start my journey

Lindsey Moore

May 18th, 2020 Cleveland, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My rep Jessica b was so helpful and honest in her feedback and helped with financing and decision making. Based on the customer service alone I’m glad I made the decision to go with BYTEME! Can’t wait for the aligners!

Jessica and Jonathan Deck

May 18th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love them, they are painless and amazing.

Jamie McClurg

May 15th, 2020 Batavia, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

As someone that formerly had braces, I was upset that my retainers were broken and by the time I had enough money to replace them, my teeth had shifted and I was told at the age of 27 I would need braces again. After extensive research I jumped into the Byte experience. I’m a few weeks in and my teeth are noticeably straighter and I’ve received a ton of help from my Byte adviser regarding the process as well as a coupon that I was eligible for! I’m beyond excited and pleased with the Byte journey thus far. I can’t wait to be done and bearing a perfect smile again!

Christina Kovacs

May 15th, 2020 Gwynn Oak, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’m someone who has a heck of a gag reflex and I was so nervous about the whole process of getting aligners. When I received the first box for the molds the trays were way too big for my mouth. I reached out to Byte and they immediately sent me out smaller trays with overnight shipping. Getting the molds done was WAY easier to do than I expected, and the videos were super helpful. I had no trouble getting through them, and got a quick plan made just for me. I loved seeing my 3D smile and how it will improve with each tray. A seamless and easy experience start to finish!

Zaina Banihani

May 15th, 2020 Cherry Hill, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am enjoying my byte invisible braces so far! I look forward to seeing how they turn out in 11 more weeks! The customer service is great.

Amason03

May 15th, 2020 Oneonta, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The customer service was beyond what I would expect! Everyone was so friendly and attentive.

Glory Abreu

May 15th, 2020 Longwood, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thi is a great option for denture correction treatment. The supporting team was super helpful and kind with me during the whole process. I am more than happy with the results of the treatment. I would definitely recommend this product, the company and the supporting staff

Jessi Hepp

May 15th, 2020 Fowlerville, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far Byte has been amazing. Follow the directions in the impression kit and you'll be just fine. As soon as I sent it back I was contacted and they were able to answer all my questions right there. Now I'm just waiting for my aligners to arrive!

Michelle Oliver

May 15th, 2020 Auburn, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I came to Byte with a gap in my front teethe. I had thought about fixing it for years, but didn't want to go through braces. When I started researching aligners I found Byte and noticed they had great reviews and great customer service, and this is the truth! They are very responsive to questions and inquiries. Their aligners are also very durable and have worked miracles in a short timeframe. I am very happy with my experience with Byte!!!

Josh Paul

May 15th, 2020 Metairie, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far I have really enjoyed my experience with Byte! This has been a simple easy process with a very responsive helpful support team. I am beyond impressed with the results thus far! The retainers are well made and hardly noticeable unless you're really looking. I would 10/10 recommend!

Leslie Rose

May 15th, 2020 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am almost 1/2 way through my treatment plan and I have been very pleased with the improvement I have seen! The customer service provided from byte has been beyond helpful and informative. The response time from team members is amazing, they have answered all my questions in a timely and pleasant manner. Highly recommend.

Lizetta

May 14th, 2020 Waynesboro, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am incredibly happy with the experience I have had so far with Byte. Completing my impression kit was so simple and I’d refer any friend to this company!

May 14, 2020

Hi Lizetta! We're SO excited to get you started on your treatment! Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have :)

Jenna Nobile

May 14th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Super easy. Impression kit only took 2 days and had very detailed instructions! You get a personal consultant whos extremely helpful with [email protected]

Leann Reeling

May 14th, 2020 Cullman, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love the way aligners have straightened my teeth. Wish teeth would have been whiter but overall happy with this product

Emily Hellwig

May 14th, 2020 Liberty, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My byte advisor has already answered all of my questions, and has been one call away the whole time. The process is so easy and I’ve been pleased with how amazing everything is so far! I would recommend byte to anyone I know!

Olivia Wachter

May 14th, 2020 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

2 months into my Byte treatment and I have already noticed a difference in how straight my teeth are. I am also impressed with the quick and helpful responses from the customer service team.

AmberRBach

May 14th, 2020 Bowling Green, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE my byte retainers and care team! My retainers have fit perfect each time and the Hyperbyte device REALLY relieves pain almost instantly. I am still on my journey to a better smile , but it has definatey been the easiest and most comfortable journey!

dmaliabeauty

May 14th, 2020 Birmingham, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've been a Byte patient/client for 7 weeks now and my experience has been nothing short of amazing. I'm getting results super fast! Customer service is always top notch and accessible! Very kind and very responsive. You can tell they truly value their patients and the quality of the product matches this level of care. Prior to finally deciding to commit to Byte, I looked high and low for other orthodontic correction services and no one matched up. Best decision ever made!

Ewa

May 13th, 2020 The Bronx, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far my experience with Byte has been great. I received my treatment plan and now I am just waiting for my aligners to arrive. My treatment should take about 9 weeks and I cannot wait to see the final results. The customer support has been excellent.

May 13, 2020

Thank you! From the moment you purchase your impressions to the moment you get your retainers, our care team is there for you, every step of the way. We're excited to get you started!

Rebecca

May 13th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

At first there was mild discomfort for the first couple of day. I’m very glad I continued through and now I’m on week 5 with straighter teeth as the weeks go on. I also love how white my teethe have gotten. I’ve tried whitening techniques and the byte foam makes it so easy to achieve the best smile.

May 13, 2020

You're nearly there! Thanks for your recommendation- Take some progress pics! We love seeing those before and after pics :)

Michelle Keebler

May 13th, 2020 Anacortes, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

From first signing up to get the impression kit to getting my orthodontist approved treatment plan to now using my clear aligners, byte has been great every step of the way!! My aligners came in 2 weeks and I couldn’t be happier with how everything is going! Thanks byte!!

May 13, 2020

From start to finish, our care team truly cares, every step of the way. We're thrilled to get you to your final result!

Brian

May 13th, 2020 Coxsackie, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’m currently on week 4 and I am so surprised that I can already see such a huge difference. The communication between the reps and the treatment team has been amazing. I was unsure on if I would even be a candidate because of a tooth I had removed but the team reassured me that if I wasn’t a fit they would refund my impression kit. Can’t wait to see the final results!

Hannah Elemary

May 13th, 2020 Springfield, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte was so quick to answer any questions I had throughout my treatment. The entire process from molds to aligners was SO EASY. I can't imagine ever getting aligners any other way. Cost efficient, fast, easy & effective. Customer service is great. Replies come within 24 hours and are actually helpful.

May 13, 2020

We love seeing results so soon, don't you? Thank you for your recommendation!

Jason H

May 13th, 2020 Saint Paul, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Getting my teeth re-straightened after losing my retainer a few years (OK decades) ago was on my priority list. Then the pandemic hit and the last thing I wanted was to have a dentist sticking their hands in my mouth. Enter Byte! The technology is amazing and easy to get going. I really like the HyperByte and can tell the difference when I use it. On top of it - I can whiten at the same time. I highly recommend Byte.