Best Company Guarantee byte Logo

byte

9.6

Brenda Glenwood, MN

This is an easy to use product and the customer service is awesome!

Mang Orange, CT

Was happy the first eight weeks but now they fit better and I see a little improvement

Ruth English Palm Desert, CA

All around 3 service. Prompt replies to inquiries. Pleasant customer service representatives.

Daniel Smith Oxon Hill, MD

I have really been enjoying the process. Byte is surprisingly comfortable; and looks amazing.

Joanne Bonduel, WI

I think there was a lot of pressure in the beginning to purchase the treatment plan, and then it was crickets after I made the purchase. I had to email to find out when I should be sending in progress pictures, bc my account didn't update on its own.

Anonymous Kaysville, UT

Because I think the brand is a tawdry and over-zealous representation/appeal to modern culture.

Kimberly Wilcoxson Columbus, IN

I wish there was communication regarding progress

Tosha Grantham Miami Beach, FL

Aligners are comfortable and effective. Customer service is 3, product design is well done.

Jov Scottsdale, AZ

I’m very indifferent on them right now. They are either awesome and on point, or not at all. Still waiting to hear back post their 3-4 day time frame. Been without my next step retainers and hyper byte for almost a month now.

R.T. West Palm Beach, FL

5 results; quick, easy, affordable. Worth every penny!

Amanda Mula

Didn’t do much for my smile. I can’t see much of a difference in my smile. Customer service was great. I just feel like the product itself wasn’t for me. I can’t see any visible results.

byte Logo

Reply from byte

Hi Amanda! Did you know that our Byte for Life Guarantee ensures that we can provide you with additional aligners to get you to the smile that you were promised? If you have yet to do so, send us a message at [email protected] We'll get you taken care of promptly to ensure that you're getting the best care we can provide.

Feb. 11th, 2021

Frances Golden Dallas, TX

My smile is transitioning just as desired. I no longer concerned about my smile in pictures.

Haniel Minneapolis, MN

Its life changing to see my smile better in so little time.

Lafie Bradford San Pedro, CA

That consistent and cater to the customers needs!!!

Amy Stros Lansing, MI

Easy, high quality materials, great communication and instructions, fast.

Elizabeth J Springboro, OH

I am 5 weeks into my 6 month treatment. Love that I only have to wear my aligners at night. So far every set is tight the first few nights, but by the time every week it is to change to the next one- there is no discomfort. Everything is packaged well and there have been no need to file down or adjust any aligners and no digging into gums. So far having a great experience!

Richard Flippin Decatur, GA

I AM VERY IMPRESSED with my Byte Experience!!!! From Day-One, the Customer Service has been and continue to be EXCELLENT!!! They are very RESPONSIVE, ATTENTIVE, VERY PERSONABLE, and always AVAILABLE for Customer Support!!!! I highly recommend the BYTE journey! I am VERY EXCITED about my BYTE journey. RCF Atlanta, GA

Mendy ,

I’m very happy with my results. I love my new smile I don’t have cover my smile ever again thanks to BYTE and to their best staff.

Jen g Olympia, WA

Easy to use, comfortable and effective! The whitener that comes with them works well without the side effects of OTC whiteners. I wish I had bought these sooner. The trays that came first were easy to use if you follow the directions.

Kelly McLaughlin East Setauket, NY

Byte and the team has been amazing. They have been super helpful on my journey to a better smile and I would recommend them to anyone.

SGaryS Leesville, SC

I’m on my next to last set, and I’m very impressed with the progress that’s been made. The BrightByte appliance is easy to use every night, and really seems to have shortened the treatment time. I’ve recommended this to some of my family.

KP Evanston, IL

Such a great experience. Wonderful customer service, priced extremely well and noticeable difference in smile after just two weeks! Can’t wait to see final results!

Victoriag87 Beaverton, OR

Some of the aligners were easily damaged and I did not not receive my promotion as advised. Also referred my friend and received nothing. Lastly, when signing up to get my aligners I had someone texting me almost all day until I provided them with a credit card. Once I did that, I never heard from my advisor again to ask how my progress was.

Vaffie Barkolleh Hayward, CA

Every weeks you’ll be able to see your progress!

Nikki s Manorville, NY

The customer service is incredible! The process has been so easy. I can’t wait t see the result

Brittney Knoxville, TN

My experience with byte has been great, compared to the last Compared I tried. They have been responsive, and I’ve seen great results with my treatment. I received my aligners super fast, and when I messed my molds up they sent me a new mold kit for free.

Elen Oakland, CA

I chose Byte for my son's invisible aligners because they are the most reasonable and most helpful. You know exactly what you are getting and every step of the process. Plus their customer service team is super friendly. Somehow they made their products, website, and profile forms fun! I also became a customer because of my son's good experience.

Sarah Ross ,

Such great customer service! Right from the beginning, all my questions were answered quickly. I needed to extend my treatment and I received a response almost immediately and the entire process has been efficient. I highly recommend Byte!

jeffreysucks Goodyear, AZ

Overall not a bad experience. The HyperByte really helps with the discomfort of moving teeth. Customer service is great. Had some fit issues in the beginning and was sent a new set of aligners and those were much better. Just finished my last week and while the overall results are great, there is still just one area I feel does not exactly match the original treatment plan I was shown. With that being said, I am not sure I want to go through the process of getting new aligners so I might just suck it up since its close.

Autumn Starostin Wilmington, OH

I love this system so far. I am 5 weeks in and loving it!! I have been waiting for this technology for years. I chose byte because of the hyperbyte appliance. It's awesome. I have barely any soreness when I use it as directed. The customer service is awesome. My teeth are getting whiter, straighter and looking better than ever!!!!!

Ruby Feng Florence, SC

It’s my 12 weeks experience with byte. I’m so happy to see a little bit changing with my front teeth although it’s not completely straight.

Tracy McCoy Clermont, FL

I’ve had a great experience with Byte so far! As soon as I signed up, A representative contacted me by text to answer any questions I had, and has been great about communicating with me through the whole process. I was a little nervous about doing the dental impressions myself, but the video was incredibly helpful, and the whole process was pretty easy. I am eagerly awaiting my aligners in just a few weeks.

Karianne Burleson Las Vegas, NV

Love the results I’ve seen so far and only 6weeks in! Super easy instructions and I really feel my teeth moving. Definitely recommend

vivian rodolf Cerritos, CA

I like Byte a lot. The quality is very good.

Anna Gandia-Salgado Delta, CO

Great company with awesome products. My aligners fit perfect out of the box. The instructions are so easy to use. Customer service is super fast and friendly.

Staci Watson ,

Byte is a reputable company. My advisor, Dan, was very knowledgeable and gave me a great deal! I am in week 9 of my 15 week treatment and can't believe how great my teeth are already looking! Thanks for everything!

Darina Belokrylets East Orange, NJ

Perfect customer service. I couldn’t be happier with how the treatment is going!

Rachelle Stover Boydton, VA

So far, Byte has been good. My aligners kind of hurt but that is to be expected. Customer support has been fairly responsive; my byte advisor was great with explaining the payment options and working with me to split between credit card and HSA payments. There is one situation where I reached out to support because my aligner was not sitting correctly. I did not receive a follow up regarding the matter in the timeline given. Otherwise, no issues and would recommend if your realignment is fairly straightforward.

Chris Adolphson Peoria, IL

Using Byte has been a great experience. I began seeing results in only a few weeks. The entire process has been effortless.

D. Fulford Loveland, CO

Byte is an excellent company; they have superior customer service and the at-home treatment plan works exactly like described. I highly recommend Byte.

Jade Thompson Los Angeles, CA

I enjoyed how easy they made it to receive liners at home without having to see a orthodontist. I didn’t like that they didn’t completely shape my liners perfectly.

Richard Baker Bucyrus, OH

I am 5 weeks in and very happy with the results so far. The Byte team is very professional and would recommend. I expected some mild teeth pain and there is some but not as bad as expected. Looking farward to seeing the end result.

Jennjensen83 Bakersfield, CA

I really like the customer service you receive with Byte! Top notch.

Amy Ganser Long Beach, CA

I am on week 5 of 11. So far the experience has been great. Customer Service is easily available and quick to respond to any questions I have had. Everything was provided to me including clear instructions with pictures. My teeth feel have changed and feel different already; I am looking forward to the end result.

Liz Grotte Chicago, IL

My smile is getting straighter and whiter after only 4 weeks of using their products. It’s not painful and their customer service and support has been outstanding. I’ve literally had people helping and checking in on me through the entire process. And the cost is affordable, too! I’m very happy this far and am excited for the end result. Very dedicated and caring team.

Bar Weiner Truckee, CA

All my problems were addressed, and I was always responded to really quickly. For example, when I lost one of my retainers I was helped almost immediately and they helped me figure out what to do and make a decision.

Gstrick92 Athens, GA

Very pleased, would definitely recommend. Professionalism, timeliness, accuracy all at a great price. Can’t ask for more!

Josef L Coupeville, WA

About midway, maybe a little less, through the process. The materials are high-quality, the fit is good, and byte's customer service has been excellent. Proof is in the pudding, of course, so the end result will be the real judgement. That said, everything feels and appears to be moving along just great!

eshields Newark, DE

The BYTE team has been so supportive and so incredibly helpful on my journey to my perfect smile!

Jeffrey Girgenti Providence, RI

byte provided great pre-sales service, easily communicating with me and answering all of my questions. the vibrating mouthpiece did wonders, especially during the first few days of a new week of wearing aligners.