Best Company Guarantee byte Logo

byte

9.9

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Lorrie A Just Oakdale, PA

Excellent service in the beginning. Recently have a question that is still not answered. Am nearing the end of treatment for upper teeth and need answer asap.

Reply from byte

Hi there. Thank you for sharing a little bit about your Byte journey so far. If you still have some questions and concerns that need to be addressed we want to help! Simply give us a call at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST, Monday-Sunday and a Byte team member can take care of you! :)

Oct. 30th, 2021

Ethan Hill Tucson, AZ

My aligners didn't work perfectly the first time around. The Byte team was very responsive and helpful in resovling my issue however!

Reply from byte

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience! We are so happy to hear our team has been able to support you from the start. Through any questions or concerns our team has your back and is ready to provide solutions that work for you! We are always just a message away so do not hesitate to reach out :) Happy to have you in our Byte fam!

Hallie Buchanan Milford, CT

Really great customer service; they respond to emails right away and they are there to help you on the phone instantly. The byte guarante !

Reply from byte

We are so happy to hear that our team has been able to help and support you throughout your journey! We are here for you any time you have questions. Now let's get you to your dream smile!

Taylor Bailey Fort Scott, KS

Despite not using them the way they intended, the product and customer service is exactly what they advertise!

Reply from byte

Thank you! Our Customer Care team is here for each customer throughout the entire Byte journey. We appreciate your feedback!

Ron Haynes Valrico, FL

Good results and very little pain. The results are fast and people don't even notice I have aligners.

Reply from byte

We love to hear it! Thank you for your review!

Desire Rico Lakewood, CO

I work overnight and sleep in the day so phone communication isn't possible only email and I've been in the same aligners for weeks I'm supposed to be on week like 12 or 13 and I'm still in week 5. Customer service responds weeks at time via email. I've been waiting forever for a response on if I'm getting a new impression kit or what

Reply from byte

Hi Desire, if you haven't heard back from our team for weeks, please send us a direct message on Facebook and we would be happy to look into this with you. Let's get you taken care of:)

Amy Kwiecien Williamstown, NJ

Easy and quick process. Customer service is very responsive. I see improvement with in the first month.

Reply from byte

We are so excited for you! If you ever have questions, don't hesitate to reach out:)

Ann Fall River, WI

Easy to use and the directions they sent were very clear. If these don't work for someone it's because they didn't read the directions.

Reply from byte

It is so important to us that our customers feel supported and comfortable throughout every step of their Byte journey. We are so happy to hear that our team was able to provide that experience to you. We can't wait to see your smile transformation, thanks so much for writing in! :)

Oct. 26th, 2021

Elizabeth Chapman Annawan, IL

Easy to use, convenient way of straightening my teeth without the hassle of visiting an orthodontist.

Reply from byte

We are proud to offer a more convenient way to straighten your teeth. Thank you for your review!

Camilo El Paso, TX

Ever since week 1 I have to cut and adjust the aligners myself, otherwise my gums will bleed from 3 different points as the aligner penetrates into them

Reply from byte

Hi there. We want to make sure you are comfortable during your treatment. Sometimes it is necessary to cut off part of the aligner as directed by our team. We are happy to hear that our team was able to provide this solution to you. Throughout the rest of your treatment, we are here for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out.

Colin Morgan West Falmouth, MA

Although my front teeth are more straight, about 2/3 of my way through treatment, my back teeth on the top and bottom are completely out of alignment

Reply from byte

Hey Colin! We are so excited to hear that you are seeing some progress, that's amazing! If you are still concerned about specific areas of your smile, let's have you shoot us an email at [email protected] Our customer care team can check your progress and make sure everything is moving in the right direction!

Amanda Fry Seattle, WA

Amazing customer service, quality product, and super easy and way more affordable than traditional braces!

That's what Byte is all about! Thank you for sharing :D

Audrey B. Sequim, WA

Byte made everything so quick & simple. Plus, I love that I can whiten my teeth while straightening them!

Reply from byte

BrightByte is a game changer! Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review.

Kristen Bridges Cookeville, TN

Accuracy is product description. Product works well, and price is great compared to traditional braces!

Reply from byte

Our treatment plans are carefully crafted for each of our customers, that's what it's all about!

Kristin Lambert Mount Ayr, IA

Easy to use and work! Good rout to have when braces do not need to be used and way cheaper than braces!

Reply from byte

We love to hear it! Thank you for your review!

Amanda Bell Fairfield, IL

I was sent 2 bottoms for week 3 instead of a top and bottom. Was never sent the right one so had to skip week 3 which made week four hurt really bad at first. Have not been refunded for week 3. Have been on week 10 and still haven't received my retainers for bottom this is last week for bottom.

Reply from byte

Hi Amanda. At Byte, we want to make sure all our customers feel taken care of and that all their questions and concerns are being addressed. We want to look into this further and see what we can do for you. Please send an email at [email protected] and a Byte team member will further assist you!

Maria Lopez Phoenix, AZ

Love my aligners. The home kit was very easy to do, process was fairly fast, affordable, and painless.

Reply from byte

We are so happy you think so too. We are here for you if you ever have any questions!

Kayla Arellano Lamar, CO

Quickly straightening my teeth and I love that. I also love that you can't even tell I have them in!

Reply from byte

Isn't that great!? Thank you so much for your review, Kayla:)

Maria Cumming, GA

Byte has been doing what they said they would do, the technology is amazing and the customer service perfect.

Reply from byte

Thank you so much for leaving such a great review, Maria!

Britany San Diego, CA

Speedy and great customer service! My teeth are taking longer than expected and they are on top of it!

Reply from byte

We work hard to make our customer's experiences as smooth as possible from start to finish. We want everyone to have their dream smile! Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review!

Addison Eielson AFB, AK

Easy to use and work! My daughter has felt more confident since starting the byte process. I highly recommend

Reply from byte

We are thrilled to hear that she is feeling more confident! This is why we do what we do:)

Oct. 25th, 2021

Jesus Olvera Cary, IL

Have not had any issues so far, good communication. Very customer friendly process and easy to use instructions.

Reply from byte

Thanks for the review, Jesus. Our team is standing by for support if you ever have any questions.

Marianne Sensale-Guerin Yarmouth, ME

The ease of purchasing, the quick response from customer service and the results I am receiving are high quality

Reply from byte

We do what we can to make the byte process as smooth as possible, from the moment you complete your impressions to the day you receive your retainers. We hope you'll share some result photos with us, Marianne!

Marlin Bell Middletown, NY

Their great I'm starting to see results I'm so proud if myself for making this great decision in my life

Reply from byte

We are thrilled for you and your new smile!

Oct. 18th, 2021

Marcie Sandera Reynoldsburg, OH

Im having issues with the sharpness of air of the aligners. Some are very sharp and are leaving sores. I expected the pressure but not the sores

Reply from byte

Hi Marcie, make sure to use that included filing tool to file down any sharp edges. For assistance, give us a call at 877-298-3669 - we are here to help!

GORDON B MACDONALD Tacoma, WA

My plan does not treat my lower teeth. Byte didn't tell me why I only had one aligner for the bottom. I had to reach out to Byte to figure it out.

Reply from byte

Hi Gordon, thank you for your review. We want to help any time you have questions. Give us a call at 877-298-3669 - we are here for you!

Tomeka Cribb-Jones Mattapan, MA

This is an easy step by step no hassle process, very convenient & affordable with simple directions.

Reply from byte

We appreciate you reviewing your experience with Byte! We do what we can to make the Byte process as smooth as possible, from the moment you complete your impressions to the day you receive your retainers. We hope you'll share some result photos with us :)

Oct. 18th, 2021

Nicole Prince Highland, NY

So far the experience has been good since receiving the aligners, but I felt very rushed into the process in the beginning.

Reply from byte

Hi there, thank you for your review. We are here any time you have questions or concerns. You can reach us at 877-298-3669 - we are here to help!

Kristian Taylor Adkins Columbus, GA

The aligners are functioning well. Everything seems to be decent quality except the carrying case which fell apart in the first week.

Reply from byte

Hi Kristian. Thanks for reaching out and providing that feedback. We are thrilled to hear that things in your treatment are going well. We are always looking for ways we can improve our customer's experiences so we appreciate your writing in!

Kristell Johnson Cape Coral, FL

Convenient and easy to use and access. The website is also detailed and explains everything very well.

Reply from byte

The journey to your dream smile has never been so easy! Thank you for sharing your feedback :)

Melinda Figueroa Orem, UT

Excellent Customer Service and price. My teeth have never looked this good and it was very easy to start.

Reply from byte

Nothing we love more than helping our customers reach their smile goals all the while keeping it affordable 😎

Huston Hoffman Wellington, CO

It was easy to get my aligners made, and sent to me, and the billing over 6 months interest free is very nice

Ashliegh Abington, CT

So far it has been really good. Each weeks' sets are made nicely with no rough edges and a gradual increase

Reply from byte

It just keeps getting better and better as the weeks go by 😌 We appreciate your feedback!

Irene Heath Seal Beach, CA

The whole process is easy, convenient and amazingly efficient. I'm starting to really love my smile again

Reply from byte

Got us smiling from ear to ear 😊 Thank you so much for sharing!

Gailstar Pacific, WA

Their communication and service is poor. One of my tooth is not moving and i requested an impression kit but apparently some doctor things my teeth are shifting fine and I think otherwise.

Reply from byte

Hi there, thank you for your review. We are here for you to assist with any questions or concerns. We want to help! Send us an email at [email protected] or give us a call at 877-298-3669.

Bernice Arias Medford, OR

Byte has been nothing but helpful, and it's wild to me that it's all online! So convenient and fast. Also affordable.

You said it, that's what Byte is all about 😎

Shakeya Carter Leesburg, GA

Don't have to wear braces anymore. The aligners are practically invisible and convenient. I love them.

Reply from byte

The journey to your dream smile has never been so easy! Thank you for sharing 😊

Valeria Bloomington, CA

It's been great! Gap is finally closing, it's been a great experience with Byte. I recommend it for everyone (:

Reply from byte

We love to hear it, so happy for you :)

Laura D Martinez Aurora, CO

So Far it's been great, and the customer service is awesome. I am seeing great progress on my teeth.

Reply from byte

Smiles all around, thank you for your feedback!

Angie Kawa Omaha, NE

The process from start to finish has been wonderful. The difference in my smile is noticeable and I love the results.

Reply from byte

Smiles to go all around, that's what it's all about! Thank you for sharing 💘

Darryl Castellano San Antonio, TX

For me, being able to do everything from home on my own, and never have to go to an office is great.

Reply from byte

This show we do it! 👑 Don't hesitate to reach out if you got any questions!

Shanta Sterling, IL

The whole process was easy and simple. Had no problems with starting kit or receiving order. Retainers are decent quality

Reply from byte

Thank you for the great review!

Leslie chavez El Paso, TX

Waiting for retainer to be corrected. No communication, just overall bad service. Byte is extremely expensive you would think customer would matter. 2 nd time waiting on my upper retainer sadly not to confident to receive my send corrected retainer

Reply from byte

Hi there, we want every customer to feel supported throughout their whole Byte journey. If at any time you are unable to connect with our team, please give us a call at 877-298-3669 or send us a direct message through Facebook and our team would be happy to assist.

Dani J Roberts Billings, MT

I started to see a difference within the first month. The braces were comfortable and pain was minimal.

Reply from byte

This is so exciting! Thank you for sharing, Dani:)

Rosiline Jeanty Davenport, FL

Because once I got to week 7 they started to bother me more, and the edges where they were cut irritates my tongue pretty bad

Reply from byte

Let's get you in contact with our team to assist you with this. Give us a call at 877-298-3669 or send an email over to [email protected] and we'll get you taken care of :)

Whitney Orrville, OH

Customer service is amazing and they are so easy to use! Love the whitening foam they provided as well!

Reply from byte

We love the BrightByte whitener! Thank you for your review, Whitney:)

Rebecca Clinton, MD

The person worked with initially was very helpful. The most difficult thing in the entire process was mixing the putty and that was very easy

Reply from byte

Thank you for your review!

Jesslyn Ortiz Estrella Bronx, NY

I rate 5 stars because the process has been great and I've seen results very quickly and beautifully.

Reply from byte

We are so happy to hear this, thank you!

Jacqueline G Gig Harbor, WA

Super easy and fast results! Currently on week 9 of a total of 12 weeks and my teeth are already so straight!

Reply from byte

This is so exciting! Thank you for sharing, Jacqueline:)

Kaitlin M Goers Dennis, MA

Good product for a good price. The aligners have been effective and I saw a difference very quickly.

Reply from byte

Getting each customer the smile they deserve:) Thank you!