Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

NationalCreditReport.com

NationalCreditReport.com Logo

NationalCreditReport.com

Identity protection services for $39.95 per month

NationalCreditReport.com is a run by One Technologies LLC. Its services include credit monitoring and access to credit reports and scores.

#1 IdentityIQ Logo IdentityIQ ›

7.1

Overall
Score

#2 MyIDCare Logo MyIDCare ›

6.6

Overall
Score

#3 LegalShield IDShield Logo LegalShield IDShield ›

6.0

Overall
Score

#16 NationalCreditReport.com Logo NationalCreditReport.com ›

1.8

Overall
Score

The Good

• Credit Monitoring
  • Identity Theft Insurance

Credit Monitoring

NationalCreditReport.com provides its customers with credit monitoring, reports, and scores from all three major credit bureaus (Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion). The company also offers a credit score tracker and a score simulator, which are useful for predicting changes in credit based on potential scenarios.

Identity Theft Insurance

NationalCreditReport.com offers its customers up to $1 million in identity theft reimbursement insurance.

The Bad

• High Cost
  • Lack of Services

High Cost

NationalCreditReport.com charges $39.95 per month for its services, which is significantly higher than the industry's average monthly price.

Lack of Services

NationalCreditReport.com lacks several services, including recovery assistance, lost wallet protection, bank account monitoring, and social security monitoring.

Want to know which identity theft companies are top rated? Click Here

The Bottom Line

NationalCreditReport.com offers triple-bureau credit monitoring and significant identity theft insurance. However, the company does not offer a number of other important services, including recovery assistance and bank account monitoring. Additionally, NationalCreditReport's prices are relatively high.

View Best Identity Theft Companies

scott
November 5th, 2016

The company preys on the elderly. My mother mistakenly signed up for this thinking she was just getting a "free" credit report. They locked her into a monthly membership which she had no idea she had allowed them to do. i tried to explain this to them and cancel her membership. She was denied a refund and won't confirm they have even canceled her membership.

SH
August 1st, 2016 WA

Getting info was very difficult. Conversation with Customer service got listed in translation. Would not recommend.

Holly
March 16th, 2016 Oakland, CA

This is definitely a scam. I signed up for the $1 credit report and they proceeded to charge me $29 / month for the next 14 months and I never received a single email from them during that time. You'd think a credit monitoring service would at least send an occasional email, but nothing, zero (yes, I checked my spam folder too). I also confirmed with the rep that they had my correct email address. Total scam!

terry
January 18th, 2016 Summerville, SC

just another way of getting money. I tried to cancel always get the run around or put on hold forever. the information was not up to date and very inadequate. waste of time and money!

Bri
August 19th, 2015 Corona, CA

I signed up for National Credit Score knowing that I am, by law, entitled to one free credit report. However, there was no follow-up email letting me know that my "free trial period" was going to end, and no kind of notification that I was going to be charged except for the notification on my bank statement. I would have greatly appreciated some kind of follow-up email letting me know the fee was coming. I canceled immediately and was helped by a nice man named Mike who sent in a request for my refund. I am confused as to why they need to send a request for my refund though. I was unhappy with their service and unfortunately was not guaranteed I would get my money back. Needless to say, I will not be using this service again.

Roberta Cohen
July 15th, 2015 Indianapolis, IN

They charge an outrageous amount to let me know if there has been an inquiry. When I called to cancel, they reduced my price to $17.95 and the lady hard-sold me on how essential their product is to my credit well-being. But most importantly, their credit reporting scores are completely inaccurate, which suggests they are running a scam. They have told me my scores are 758, 760 and 760 each time I have checked over the last three months. However, my bank ran my credit last week for a mortgage application, and my Transunion score was 795! Can you say scam???? Cheats? I am trying to reach someone to cancel this once and for all. Wish me luck.

Peter
May 21st, 2015 Sumter, SC

All about nationalcreditreport.com here is true. I have signed over half year ago for free trial. I called immediately after to cancel it. I was told it is cancelled and I forgot about it. However, my fault, I haven't check my credit card statement for a half year, to find yesterday that for the last 6 month I was charged by them $29.95/month. I called nationalcreditreport to find what it is for, but I was asked too many sensitive questions up front, so I gave up and called my CC to report unauthorized charges. The same day the investigation began, nationalcreditreport.com had cancelled my account writing me an email, but also the same day HAD REPORTED ME to a Credit Biuro as outstanding balance and harmed my credit reputation. I think nationalcreditreport runs its business in purpose to trick people and blackmail them if they want to step out. It is illegal practice and should be stopped.

Tyronia Carson
May 15th, 2015 Charlotte, NC

*DO NOT SIGNED UP WITH THIS COMPANY* Every review on this forum is telling the truth. They will take your money and will not refund it, even though they are in the wrong. I don't have time to continue to waste to talk about a company that does this however PLEASE go with somone else who is less expensive and customer friendly!

Chantel Cummings
April 21st, 2015 Jacksonville, FL

Somehow I got signed up for their service while trying to fix an issue of fraud on my credit report. I ended up working with the big three on my own, but still got signed up for this. I didn't know I was signing up for anything until $29.95 was taken from my bank account. I never got a receipt or welcome email or anything. Since I didn't know I was a member, I didn't know to cancel within 7 days and now they won't refund my money. Bait and click if I actually even did sign up.

Jackie Stefani
February 27th, 2015 Orange, CA

I did not believe the comments at first...now I wish that I would have NEVER tried National Credit Report at all. I am now being swindled out of $29.95! They have learned how to make money from lying to their customers. I was told about the trial and that if I cancelled within the trial period I would not be charged. I also called and cancelled twice, once with Jenny and the second time with Luis. I noticed that I was charged the same day that I cancelled, when I called them they stated that I did not cancel exactly at the same time that I signed up with them. They stated that since I signed up at 2:00pm and when I cancelled it went over the 2:00pm mark. They don't count the days, but also count the hours of the FREE TRIAL. They never specified that information and now I am disputing the $29.95 charge that I did NOT authorize them to take! They are stealing from all of their customers by being disceatful. I reported them to the Better Business Bureau and I suggest that everyone else do that too. I am sure that once they see that National Credit Report is a scam, NO ONE will use them. I am furious and cannot believe what a scam they are. I will never use them and I will definitely be telling everyone about my horrible experience with National Credit Report. I would think twice before ANYONE signed up with National Credit Report

Carol Shackelford
February 27th, 2015 Newcastle, CA

Very poor company. I never signed up for a monthly service, but was charged. They only refunded one month. Not the four months I was charged

Nathan Mayo
December 15th, 2014

This service is straight out of the Twilight Zone... I got signed up for the service through a classic bait and switch and I called twice asking them to cancel it. They've been billing me for over a year.

Dennis Rivenburg
November 12th, 2014

I was mislead I thought it was free and now I've found out they have been charging my Ss disability debit card $30 a month for a year. Over $360 that I could have used for food. Bait and switch total scam. Report this to the proper authorty.

Natalie Nicholson
October 2nd, 2014 Flower Mound, TX

The service you provide is great. The price is a little high. The customer service when trying to cancel is the most frustrating thing I have ever dealt with. First, you cannot understand your customer service reps. Second, the gentlemen kept trying to resell me on services, which I understand is part of the job. But after I have said twice that I would like to cancel, he should have stopped. Then he tried to provide me with 30 days free but the catch, I would have to call BACK to cancel before the 30 days expired or my membership would be renewed. I do not appreciate trying to be tricked into paying for something.