IdentityIQ

IdentityIQ

IdentityIQ was founded in 2009 in Henderson, Nevada. The privately-held company provides consumers with identity- and credit-related protection solutions at affordable monthly rates. IdentityIQ also provides identity theft education programs to corporate and academic associations.

Rank Chart Our Score User Score
#1 7.9 8.0 Read Review
#2 6.6 9.0 Read Review
#3 6.2 1.9 Read Review
#15 5.3 3.7 Current

The Good

• Affordable Monthly Plans
  • Comprehensive Credit Monitoring Services
  • IQ Center

Affordable Monthly Plans

IdentityIQ offers affordable monthly plans which range from $6.99 to $29.99 per month and include extensive credit monitoring services, credit score tracking, access to fraud resolution specialists, and up to $1 million in identity theft insurance.

Comprehensive Credit Monitoring Services

IdentityIQ works with all three credit bureaus to help consumers monitor their credit activity. Customers also receive daily alerts and monthly credit scores. Select plans feature a credit score simulator, which provides consumers with information about how certain activities affect credit ratings.

IQ Center

IdentityIQ provides customers with access to an online IQ center that includes a library of educational articles on identity theft protection. Members may also contact a customer service representative for assistance at any time.

The Bad

Time in Business

The company is noticeably younger than many other companies within the industry. Due to their relatively short time in business, they may lack experience and reputation in comparison to their older competitors.

Want to know which identity theft companies are top rated? Click Here

The Bottom Line

IdentityIQ offers affordable monthly plans, comprehensive credit monitoring services, and an extensive online IQ center. However, the company was founded in 2009, making them one of the younger companies in the industry.

View Top Rated Companies

39 IdentityIQ Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

• User Score

September 20th, 2017 Capitol Heights, MD'

They are very trustworthy and I trust they will get the problem resolved. However, so far, I paid for three reports and only two of them were showing.

September 20th, 2017 Houston, TX

Their representatives are very knowledgeable and it was the best choice to get my credit right.

September 20th, 2017 Chester, PA

The company's customer service has been good. I use them to monitor my credit and to get a copy of my credit report and credit score.

September 18th, 2017

I started with the free trial. I went in on day 6 which was a Friday to cancel however it was after 5pm. There is no way to cancel online you have to call. But they're only available by phone M-F 8-5. Therefore I was charged the 19.99 that I never wanted. Call today to cancel and even though I've now paid for another month I will no longer have access as of today. It is setup to take advantage of people. Sure I'll call back and cancel but we all know that we forget or god forbid it falls on a weekend and then bam another charge! Bad customer service.

September 13th, 2017 Clearfield, UT

Never been helpful. Continue to charge me every month and I can't cancel because their number is disconnected and that's the only way to cancel according to their website.

September 13th, 2017 Kansas City, MO

YOU CANT CANCEL BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE AN ACTIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE

August 17th, 2017 Memphis, TN

I attempted to sign up for the 7-day trial, and the CC I was using kept gettin an error message as being invalid information. I tried 3x to make sure I was not entering in any wrong information, and each time it gave me the error. So I tried my debit card and it worked fine, and I was allowed to become a trial member. I then got an alert that my CC account was pre-authorized $19.99 3X in a row, even though the website was telling me it was not valid. They will do nothing for me, never offered me a free month for my troubles, or anyting but you can call your bank. Pretty bad.

July 14th, 2017

The app doesnt update very often as far as scores go mine hasn't updated since 6-5-17 kinda frustrating since I pay every month for it

July 12th, 2017

Our credit cards were stolen and I needed some help. The credit card company was great but I wanted better monitoring. I wanted to have someone monitor my identity and my credit. This company had a great price and has consistently given me the peace of mind I needed. They were one of the only ones I could find that gave me reports from all the credit bureaus with monitoring.

March 15th, 2017

This company forces you to call to cancel your membership. Then, instead of letting you run the full course of the month you paid for, it cancels your membership immediately when you call. I would have had 8 days left to my membership but they told me to call back to cancel in 8 days. Which, of course is a scam because they want you to forget to call so they can charge you. Not a fan of companies that behave this way. Credit Karma is free and I see no real difference between the two.

2 0

February 14th, 2017 Santee, CA

I get my credit report and my credit scores and it lets me know if anything has changed. I used this service to get a new car and get a better credit card. It even helps me figure out how I can move my score up.

February 3rd, 2017 Fort Lauderdale, FL

Deliverable are of quality and reports are accurate and comprehensive Best customer service

February 3rd, 2017

I have been using Identity IQ for three years now. hi sis the best identity theft company that I have tried. Beyond great protection and superb customer service, the program has helped me grow my credit scores. Now, if I want to lease a car or buy a home, I get the best interest rates because my credit has become high. I really like the dashboard as I can navigate so easily. I can get a complete credit history and credit analysis in minutes. This is a product I am going to be using for life!

February 2nd, 2017

I've been using this service for a few years now, and so far it's been wonderful! A few years ago I had my purse stolen with a lot of personal information inside. I wish I had been monitoring my credit then, because I became a victim of Identity Theft a few months after my purse was stolen. Now, I get monthly updates and alerts anytime something changes to my profile. It even alerted me after I got married and changed my last name. For me, you can't put a price tag on peace of mind!

January 31st, 2017 Lake Worth, FL

I'm writing a review of this company because these days you usually never get what you pay for. I bought a new car Saturday afternoon and while I was having dinner that night my phone pinged and I received an email alert that a new credit account had been opened in my name. Of course since the information was correct there was nothing I had to do, but imagine if it wasn't! These guys delivered just as promised. Getting credit scores and credit reports is nice too. I have no idea what company the other reviewers were using, but it certainly was not the experience I had with IdentityIQ.

January 23rd, 2017

This company has been around awhile and really always improving benefits. The Credit Report is presented very well - it is easy to read and use. Receiving data from all 3 bureaus is a great benefit and better than most other sites offerings. You really receive what you pay for and the price is actually very reasonable compared to other sites. Customer service agents seemed very knowledgeable as they were able to answer questions about program and that satisfied my needs.

January 21st, 2017 Wildomar, CA

I have pulled my credit report and several other places online but this is the best display that I have seen yet. The report is much easier to read that the free sites. Good work making an easy to read product, worth the money to have a product that you can actually read and use.

January 20th, 2017

Hoorible company. I canceled a couple days after signing up and they continued billing me and when I called again and canceled they continued billing. 4th time and will see if it sticks. Horrible customer service and in my opinion a total scam. Beware!

2 0

January 18th, 2017

This company is great. The plans and benefits they offer are flexible and priced very competitively compared to the market. I have been using them for years and so far its been great. The customer service staff has been very helpful.

December 29th, 2016 El Paso, TX

I think credit karma is definitely way better than this and it's free. Called to cancel on the 15th of the month and had a charge on the 16th. They said it had gone thru on the 14th and they couldn't refund it so apparently I paid for the whole month but can't even use it or get my money back. What a scam.