Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

IdentityIQ

verified
$100 Guarantee
Identity protection services starting at $6.99 per month

IdentityIQ strives to better protect and empower the consumer through concise delivery of credit and identity data. The company has provided consumers with identity- and credit-related protection solutions at affordable monthly rates, as well as identity theft education programs to corporate and academic associations since its founding in 2009.

The privately-held, Nevada-based company's goal is to help customers understand what can impact their credit and personal identity as well as give customers access to a variety of data sources and help them sense identity fraud as well as understand how that data can affect them. Their comprehensive product bundles include family protection, dark web monitoring, identity theft protection & restoration, credit reports & scores, and credit monitoring.

The Good

• Identity Protection
  • Affordable Monthly Plans
  • Comprehensive Identity and Credit Reporting Services
  • $1 Million Dollar Protection

Identity Protection

IdentityIQ monitors for any use of a customer's SSN within its network and alerts them of what is seen. Other monitoring services will only alert customers if their SSN is used with a wrong address or name. In addition, IdentityIQ performs enhanced change of address notification. The company not only monitors for a change of address request with the credit reporting agencies but also monitors the National Change of Address registry to make sure customers are informed of changes made to their information.

Identity monitoring includes:

• National and International Criminal Record Monitoring
  • SSN Trace
  • Enhanced Change of Address Monitoring
  • U.S.-Based Fraud Restoration Team

Affordable Monthly Plans

IdentityIQ offers people four affordable monthly protection plans which range from $6.99 to $29.99 per month. The Secure Plan costs $6.99 and includes daily credit report monitoring for one credit bureau, dark web and internet monitoring, up to $1 million in identity theft insurance, social security number alerts, synthetic identity theft protection, file sharing network searches, lost wallet assistance, U.S.- based identity restoration services, checking account report, and Opt-out IQ.

The Secure Plus Plan costs $9.99 per month and includes everything from the Secure Plan along with IQ alerts with application monitoring and change of address. The Secure Pro Plan costs $19.99 per month and includes everything from the Secure Plus Plan along with enhanced three bureau credit reports monitoring, enhanced credit report monitoring, alerts on crimes committed in your name, and credit score change alerts. Lastly, the Secure Max Plan costs $29.99 and includes everything from the Secure Pro Plan along with credit score tracker, credit scores simulator, family protection, and fraud restoration with LPOA.

Comprehensive Identity and Credit Reporting Services

IdentityIQ works with all three credit bureaus to help customers monitor their credit activity. Customers also receive daily alerts and monthly credit scores. Select plans feature a credit score simulator, which provides consumers with information about how certain activities affect credit ratings.  See changes as they happen with daily credit monitoring alerts:

• Change of address
  • Change of personal information
  • Reporting of a delinquent account
  • Credit inquiries
  • New public records
  • Judgments
  • New credit accounts and loans

$1 Million Dollar Protection

IdentityIQ will offer up to $1 million in identity theft insurance for the primary member. If customers have out-of-pocket costs due to ID theft, they're covered with up to $1 million in ID theft insurance for Lost Wages, Legal help, and Stolen Funds reimbursement. If a customer becomes a victim of identity theft, IdentityIQ will make sure they receive personal identity restoration and insurance services. Customers that enroll in IdentityIQ's Secure Max Plan are provided with up to $1 million in ID Theft insurance and up to $25,000 for their children.

The Bad

Time in Business

The company is noticeably younger than many other companies within the industry as it was founded in 2009. Due to its relatively short time in business, IdentityIQ may lack identity management experience and reputation in comparison to its older competitors.

The Bottom Line

IdentityIQ strives to provide a comprehensive identity management suite. The company also offers people a number of attractive features to protect their identities from identity fraud, including affordable monthly plans, enhanced monitoring services like social security number monitoring and credit reports monitoring from the major credit bureaus, and up to $1 million in identity theft insurance. IdentityIQ offers also comprehensive, U.S.-based identity restoration services to each person who becomes a victim of identity theft while using the company's services. However, IdentityIQ is a younger company in the identity theft industry.

Hazel Brown
December 14th, 2018 Belzoni, MS DETAILS

I love Identity IQ because it keeps me updated on if there any changes to my credit and if anyone is inquiring about my credit. They keep u alerted and it’s affordable, thank u.

Vcount
December 14th, 2018 Jacksonville, FL DETAILS

My experience with Identity Q is quite good, I like the monthly notices and the price is reasonable to my budget. Keeping up with the credit reporting is good but I see you do have to pay more for a more detail report.

Carlos Gonzalez
December 14th, 2018 Opa-locka, FL DETAILS

I like the fact of how identity iq is protects my private information and also how I am able to get notifications of how my credit is progressing each month. I am very satisfied with identity iq, i would recommend it to anyone who needs protection of private information.

Dookharam Ramotar
December 14th, 2018 South Richmond Hill, NY DETAILS

Wonderful people with great knowledge ,understanding and very good hospitality seems they know what they are doing. Very patient with their customers . customer is priority to any businesses I will have no hesitation to recommend others to your wonderful service thanks and gd bye.

Austin Linton
December 14th, 2018 Louisville, KY DETAILS

So far this experience has been excellent. The one on one time is informative and they provide great steps to help me on my way to greatly improved my credit. 10 out 10 would recommend.

F. McCain
December 11th, 2018 Capitol Heights, MD DETAILS

Overall, IdentityIQ has really been an essential tool in my financial progress. The timely updates, the notifications, the simulators have all played an integral part in planning for my financial and credit success. I couldn't be happier!

Caronda D Allen
December 11th, 2018 Ashdown, AR DETAILS

I always get a great monthly score on time they keep me updated on everything that goes on and they're always ready an happy to answer any questions you may have I would most definitely recommend them to anyone!!

O. Smith
December 11th, 2018 San Jose, CA DETAILS

Great company, they deliver . Totally accessible and very good at communicating.will use them again in a heart beat.

Nicole Laura Lewis
December 11th, 2018 Glendale, AZ DETAILS

Very informative and supportive as I get myself back on track with my credit.

Brianna
December 11th, 2018 Clovis, CA DETAILS

If I could give 0 stars I would. Wanted to cancel and wouldn’t refund the payment that was just processed, even though the representative has told me he can see I’m not using their services. Then tried to offer me the same membership $15 cheaper than what I was paying.

Keshia Cage
December 11th, 2018 DETAILS

A waste of money especially if 7ou dont use the site

TMiller
December 11th, 2018 Renton, WA DETAILS

IdentityIQ is a very useful service! The customer service is OUTSTANDING and they go above the call of duty for customer satisfaction. Thank you!

June Masterpol
December 12th, 2018 Winter Springs, FL DETAILS

Accurate reporting and I have recommended to others.

Dorothy
December 12th, 2018 Houston, TX DETAILS

So far I’ve been very pleased with the services of IdentityIQ. They keep me inform of any interaction or inquiries regarding my credit as well my credit score. I’m trying to build my credit to purchase a home and IdentityIQ have been diligent in ensuring that it will be a smooth process.

Elsa
December 12th, 2018 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

They provide Great communication. They accept pay arrangements.

Misty Earls
December 12th, 2018 Louisville, KY DETAILS

Great job assisting in monitoring my credit. I feel safe with your company. Thanks

Mary J
December 12th, 2018 Sanford, NC DETAILS

I've been a customer since September, and IdentityIQ is easy to follow, customer service is great, and I really like the monitoring. I'm very pleased thus far!

Zebadiah Harris
December 12th, 2018 Troy, AL DETAILS

My overall experience is unbelievable they always on the look out for and credit updates an always on time to notif you.

Tay
December 12th, 2018 Hutchins, TX DETAILS

They are awesome!! Every time I login I find just what Im looking for, very easy to navigate through the system! Its on time when your updated and notification

Cameron Polk
December 12th, 2018 Arlington, TX DETAILS

You guys rock...no one can argue that you are the best people to work with

David B Patey
December 12th, 2018 Decatur, AL DETAILS

Overseas call center and not helpful in the least.

Daniel Rosario
December 12th, 2018 East Hartford, CT

Great company and wonderful customer service and support!

Kifle asfaha
December 7th, 2018 St Louis, MO

Since I join identity I have no problem and good service and excellent monitoring a lot of people that join this if you're not it was a lot doesn't cost alot office joint

Annastasia Tuttle
November 30th, 2018 Kansas City, MO DETAILS

Customer Service Reps are not the kindest and not very helpful.

Antonio
November 30th, 2018 Garland, TX DETAILS

IdentityIQ has provided me with nothing but great service! Any time I have called in for assistance, I receive friendly service and feel appreciated! The site is user friendly and easy for me to understand!

Clayton Stevens
November 29th, 2018 O'Fallon, MO DETAILS

IDENTITYIQ is Sooo Awesome 👍 Fast Response.Uptodate Information 24/7😁

Carmen Dennis
November 28th, 2018 Rockford, IL DETAILS

I’ve only been with them just a short time and they let me if anything shows up and that nothing has change.

Keith
November 28th, 2018 Hopewell, VA DETAILS

I just use it for a basic credit check. IdentityIQ alerts me when anything happens with my credit. I just wish the service was a little cheaper.

Warren
November 28th, 2018 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS

It’s pretty straight forward to use. If I didn’t have free credit report service from my bank, I would continue using it. Not bad at all.

haloti kale
November 28th, 2018 Mesa, AZ DETAILS

You guys are one of the best customer service can I give you guys 5 stars I recommend you guys to others

Diego Villarreal
November 27th, 2018 Brownsville, TX DETAILS

Identity IQ has been such an amazing help with their easy process to sign up and all the benefits such as their Identity Theft Assistance you are able to receive with their program, I highly recommend them to anyone monitoring their credit.

Farshid
November 27th, 2018 Santa Ana, CA DETAILS

Very good Service Great job My credit is better now I like using the services It’s very helpful I recomend it

Cc
November 27th, 2018 Spokane, WA DETAILS

Love the updates and very friendly reps.

Charlisha
November 27th, 2018 Immokalee, FL DETAILS

Your service has been accurate and very pleasing. Thanks

SHARA WHITE
November 27th, 2018 St Louis, MO DETAILS

IQ IDENTITY HAS BEEN REALLY HELPFUL IN MY TIME OF NEED. IT HAS GIVING ME THE CORRECT CREDIT SCORE AND THEY MADE SURE THAT NO HAD MY IDENTITY. I HAVE RECOMMEND PEOPLE TO THE WEBSITE .THE COST TO PAY IS REALLY CHEAP AND THE PRICE DOESN'T CHANGE AT ALL.

Bonel Bastian
November 27th, 2018 Orlando, FL DETAILS

Pretty good as far as keeping me informed.. Very helpful in my credit rebuilding journey and would recommend to anyone

Alaa K
November 20th, 2018 Yonkers, NY DETAILS

I like identityIQ due to the fact it’s striaght to the point facts and simple to use, at a reasonable price.

Alaa K
November 21st, 2018 Yonkers, NY DETAILS

I like identityIQ due to the fact that it’s straight to the point and very simple to use at a reasonable price

Britney
November 27th, 2018 Yonkers, NY DETAILS

I have been using indenitity IQ for a couple months now and I absolutely love it. Easy to understand my credit score and any help with customer service is great.

Everet Lake
November 20th, 2018 The Bronx, NY DETAILS

Love identity IQ always keeps up updated with all changes to my credit