IdentityIQ

6.1

IdentityIQ

verified
Identity protection services starting at $6.99 per month

IdentityIQ was founded in 2009 in Henderson, Nevada. The privately-held company provides consumers with identity- and credit-related protection solutions at affordable monthly rates, as well as identity theft education programs to corporate and academic associations. The company also helps customers with restoration if the issue happens before signing up. However, it does not offer wage protection or insurance prior to sign-up.

The Good

• Affordable Monthly Plans
  • Comprehensive Credit Monitoring Services
  • IQ Center

Affordable Monthly Plans

IdentityIQ offers affordable monthly plans which range from $6.99 to $29.99 per month and include extensive credit monitoring services, credit score tracking, access to fraud resolution specialists, and up to $1 million in identity theft insurance.

Comprehensive Credit Monitoring Services

IdentityIQ works with all three credit bureaus to help consumers monitor their credit activity. Customers also receive daily alerts and monthly credit scores. Select plans feature a credit score simulator, which provides consumers with information about how certain activities affect credit ratings.

IQ Center

IdentityIQ provides customers with access to an online IQ center that includes a library of educational articles on identity theft protection. Members may also contact a customer service representative for assistance at any time.

The Bad

Time in Business

The company is noticeably younger than many other companies within the industry as it was founded in 2009. Due to its relatively short time in business, IdentityIQ may lack experience and reputation in comparison to its older competitors.

The Bottom Line

IdentityIQ offers a number of attractive features, including affordable monthly plans, comprehensive credit monitoring services, and an extensive online IQ center.

3.6

Melynda
May 25th, 2018 Travelers Rest, SC DETAILS

You get all the reporting bureaus! Access is easy on computer or mobile. Your credit report is accessible and easy to read and understand. The additional services is great to also have at your fingertips. I haven't had an issue yet. I recommend to anyone who's repairing their credit. I'm pleased!!!!

Tyre Alston
May 25th, 2018 Richmond, VA DETAILS

Great customer service I had some questions in reference to what plan I have and the rep helped me along the way and there very professional

Erin Ewing
May 23rd, 2018 Manor, TX DETAILS

They are very professional and will answer any questions you may have. I would definitely use them again.

cesar chapa
May 22nd, 2018 Lancaster, TX DETAILS

Very good service ... truly do see results.... should have done it along time ago... very pleased with results..... always call you and email you to keep you updated on resluts and progress ... and best of all RESULTS ... cant get any better

Rhonda Caldwell
May 21st, 2018 Houston, TX DETAILS

I give IdentityIQ a 5 because my time with your service was short but it that time period I was pleased with the quickness of the report being provided, the look of the report and how easy it was to read and understand. It was also easy to cancel the service when it came time for me to do that!

Jaklynn Anderson
May 18th, 2018 Robbins, IL DETAILS

Accurate credit score very detailed and up-to-date that's all you can ask for and I'm thankful

SARAH Davis
May 18th, 2018 Aurora, CO DETAILS

Tracking made easy! I can see exactly what's going on with my credit tracking and I love it!

Pat wills
May 18th, 2018 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS

Identity iq Ia a great way to check your credit report and see where you stand as far as being approved for loans or credit cards or even to purchase a brand new car, it shows you updates and why your credit may have went up or down.

Ernestine
May 18th, 2018 Jonesboro, GA

I had a wonderful experience everything was done in a timely fashion and professional

tia
May 16th, 2018 Baton Rouge, LA DETAILS

Love the fact that my personal information is secured and monitored using this software i I am in the process of credit repair and this is the mandatory software they use , they swear by it!

NICHOLAS J FRANZONE
May 16th, 2018 Montgomery, TX DETAILS

What a great way to monitor your credit, its safe secure and give's you so much information on your credit, more so than other site's { I won't mention }, and also your have benefit's from using this website, Identity IO is at the top !!

Shawnece Kendall
May 16th, 2018 Fort Worth, TX DETAILS

Very informative and great with alerts. Price is reasonable and information is confidential.

leyland smartt
May 16th, 2018 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

Every good get all three credit scores and shows you everything on your credit

Veleta
May 16th, 2018 DETAILS

I found out about Identity IQ from a credit specialist when she told me that the other places I was paying monthly dodnrhav emu accurate score. I signed up and she was correct, identity iq helped me get my credit score exact so that I could purchase my first home it was there score that was most accurate

Sonia Gonzales
May 16th, 2018 McAllen, TX DETAILS

Love the accuracy when it comes to monitoring and quick response in notification.

Angelica Vivet
May 11th, 2018 Concord, CA DETAILS

I had a couple of inquiries and IdentityIQ was able to help me explain the information very clearly and provide advise. Thank you

Keith Grandberry
May 9th, 2018 Cordova, TN DETAILS

The website is intuitive and the team eager to answer any questions. A must have for anyone concerned about their financial wealth.

David Jones
May 24th, 2018 Clarkston, UT DETAILS

So great experience went to you and help me repair my credit so I can buy my home

Ana Sierra
May 8th, 2018 Corpus Christi, TX DETAILS

It is very easy and simple to check you credit report as many tie as you want and it doesn't affect you credit.

Johnny
May 18th, 2018 Farmington, NM DETAILS

Good service, emails are helpful, nice to keep tabs on my credit .

Nicole Johnston
May 18th, 2018 Montrose, CO DETAILS

I was my mothers executor for her estate. I negotiated a settlement for several of her credit cards. My parents are elderly and she had battled cancer for fifteen years. Needless to say they attributed those to my credit score. Identity IQ and a private company have helped to get my credit on the correct path. Thank you!

Pedro
May 8th, 2018 Clayton, NC DETAILS

Nothing but great things from customer service to issues with my credit, al has been a tremendous experience I’d recommend to anyone.

Patricia
May 7th, 2018 Brownsville, TX DETAILS

I really enjoy how much they helped me with my credit repair and are able to show everything on my account.

Johnny Martin Lovett
May 7th, 2018 Caddo Mills, TX DETAILS

I had idenityiq for 1 month. I called after 1 month to see when they would update my scores. I could barely understand the representative and after we hung up I got an email that my account has been cancelled. I called back and come to find out they accidentally cancelled my account and they could not reinstate it I had to pay again to get it reinstated. They did volunteer to refund my money but it would take 3 to 5 days to get it back in my account

Summer
May 4th, 2018 Houston, TX DETAILS

Very helpful and always keep me updated with my information!

Aric C
May 3rd, 2018 Euclid, OH DETAILS

The ability to track my credit progress has been everything to me and this credit rebuilding process. IdentityIQ has been accurate and precise to giving me the needed information from all credit bureaus. I would definitely recommend IdentityIQ to all my family and friends.

Femi
May 18th, 2018 Roselle Park, NJ DETAILS

This service is has been helpful at keeping track of my credit history. It has a been a great credit monitoring tool

JAMES
April 30th, 2018 Lexington, KY DETAILS

I AM new to IdentityIQ. I am satified with their service thus far. I receive update as often as changes happen to my credit. I always know where I stand. I have had no problems with identity theft since the start of their service.

Donald Porter
April 30th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

Thanks for clearing up some of the negatives in which I had on my report. I'm satisfied with the outcome of your services.

Tonya King
April 25th, 2018 Kernersville, NC DETAILS

Identity IQ credit monitoring is the best thing around. They have truly helped me understand credit and how it is important to be protected against Identity Theft. Suggestions on how to improve my scores have worked!!!

Elaine Madrid
May 2nd, 2018 El Paso, TX DETAILS

Good product, easy business and good customer service

Victoria Acosta
May 3rd, 2018 El Paso, TX DETAILS

I love the way right away it alerts me if something is going on with my credit! Thank you

William
April 19th, 2018 Pomona, CA DETAILS

We went hrough sky blue credit repair and they gave us a link to Identity IQ. Identity IQ had a deal at the top of the page for 14.95 which I thought was a good deal.. In the right hand column it had another price for 29.99 which had total written next to it. I was confused so before making my purchase I called Identity IQ and asked what was this about 29.99 and the girl who had such a strong accent said Oh don't worry that doesn't apply to you. Well guess what she lied and they did not take the 14.95 out but charged me double at 29.99. I was floored. I called back when they did this and they at least credited the money back after 3 business days. Then to top it all off I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and do this for my wife. THEY DID IT AGAIN.!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about headache. They claimed I did not do my account through Sky blue however I did. Sky blue sent me a link or I would not have even known about their company. Needless to say these people are complete morons or they are dishonest. Check to see how much they charge you on your bank account.

Reply from IdentityIQ

Michael ScheumackApr 19, 2018

Hi William, I am sorry this was your experience with our company. We take negative feedback seriously and would like an opportunity to remedy any outstanding issues with your accounts. It looks like you were enrolled in the $14.95 Sky Blue special promotion and that account is still active. I also see in our records that you originally enrolled your wife in a plan from the main website and not through the Sky Blue promotion and after being advised of this, were able to cancel that membership and get you wife enrolled using the correct Sky Blue link. You were charged $14.95 for your membership. You were also charged $29.99 for the membership that was incorrectly enrolled. This has been refunded to your account. I assure you this was just a case of not using the correct promotional link. We want to make sure that all the issues you presented are addressed, please let us know how we can help you further or if there is anything still outstanding.

Alejandro Martinez
April 13th, 2018 Mesa, AZ DETAILS

Overall, very helpful.... always up to date and on point. Notifications are accurate when updates occur... will continue using them. Two thumbs up!!

NM
April 13th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS

My experience has been amazing my credit score has improve and the liberty for me to check every month without impacting my score is a plus

William Aloupis
April 11th, 2018 New Canaan, CT DETAILS

A great way to keep track of your credit goings on. I log in every week just to check in.

Nia Dumas
April 10th, 2018 Tacoma, WA DETAILS

Scam artists! I signed up for their free 30 day trial just to check my score. I called them well before the trial had ended and requested cancellation of my account. The lady that i spoke with informed me that my account would be cancelled. Next thing I know, I get an email from the company a few weeks later. So I go and check my bank account and they’ve taken the money out. The woman never cancelled my account! And now they won’t give my money back.

Reply from IdentityIQ

Michael ScheumackApr 19, 2018

Nia, we take negative feedback seriously and want to make sure that all your concerns have been addressed. After reviewing your account it looks like you enrolled in a 7-day $1.00 trial offer on March 9th, 2018. This offer allows a consumer to try our service for $1.00 over 7 days. We do not have any promotions that offer a 30-day trial. By March 16th, we did not receive a cancellation request and your account was charged. We do see that you utilized our services and pulled your credit report and your last log in to your account was on March 17th. On April 9th, although you had fully used the services and did not cancel during the 7-day trial period, you were refunded the amount charged. Please let us know if there is anything else that is outstanding or if you need further assistance.

Alva M Miller
April 9th, 2018 St Louis, MO DETAILS

Very informative. Worth the $21.99 monthly. Gives you your credit scores plus more.

Noah Rayner III
April 9th, 2018 Parkville, MD DETAILS

Great customer service here. There are no dumb questions. Don't go anywhere else.

Anyoy
April 9th, 2018 Jacksonville, FL DETAILS

Credit scores are not accurate. They use the Vantage score and not the Fico Score. Very few lenders use the Vantage Score. Vantage Scores can he obtained for free through Credit Karma.