IdentityIQ Logo

IdentityIQ

8.6

Gavin Hackensack, NJ

I'm already disappointed have been trying to signing in and only to have my bank account charge 7 time for your service no call back how can your company monitor people's credit score.please cancell my request and re emburst me the charge that was taken from my account.

Me Englewood, CO

I've not had any problems with the company...however, I just canceled my service with them and even though they just debited my account for $16.95 I was told I would not be able to access anything for the rest of the month. Umm...ok...you can charge me for an entire month but I can't view anything the rest of the month? AND you aren't going to refund me? That's excellent customer service and business practices!! **sarcasm**

Me Nashville, TN

This company is by far the most difficult I have ever tryed to deal with , I tryed to contact some one to find out my account info and payment date for a week when I finally did contact someone she was extremely rude and wouldn't answer my questions and refused to transfer me to someone who would now because if them my bank account I set up for companies like this is over drawn and the got paid cancelled my service and she refused my last thirty days service they were paid for ...