IdentityIQ strives to better protect and empower the consumer through concise delivery of credit and identity data.

The company has provided consumers with identity- and credit-related protection solutions at affordable monthly rates, as well as identity theft education programs to corporate and academic associations since its founding in 2009.

The privately-held, Nevada-based company's goal is to help each user understand what can impact their credit and personal identity as well as give customers access to a variety of data sources and help them sense identity fraud as well as understand how that data can affect them.

IdentityIQ's comprehensive identity suite includes family protection, dark web monitoring, identity theft protection & restoration, credit reports & scores, and credit monitoring.

The Good

• Identity Protection
  • Affordable Monthly Plans
  • Comprehensive Identity and Credit Reporting Services
  • $1 Million Dollar Protection
  • Online Educational Resources

Identity Protection

IdentityIQ monitors for any use of a customer's SSN within its network and alerts them of what is seen. Other monitoring services will only alert customers if their SSN is used with a wrong address or name. In addition, IdentityIQ performs enhanced change of address notification.

The company not only monitors for a change of address request with the credit reporting agencies but also monitors the National Change of Address registry to make sure customers are informed of changes made to their information.

Identity monitoring includes:

• National and International Criminal Record Monitoring
  • SSN Trace
  • Enhanced Change of Address Monitoring
  • U.S.-Based Fraud Restoration Customer Service Team

Affordable Monthly Plans

IdentityIQ offers people four affordable monthly identity management solution plans which range from $6.99 to $29.99 per month.

The Secure Plan costs $6.99 and includes daily credit report monitoring for one credit bureau, dark web and internet monitoring, and up to $1 million in identity theft insurance.

Additionally, those who sign up for the Secure Plan receive social security number alerts, synthetic identity theft protection, file sharing network searches, lost wallet assistance, U.S.- based identity restoration services, checking account report, and Opt-out IQ.

The Secure Plus Plan costs $9.99 per month and includes everything from the Secure Plan along with IQ alerts with application monitoring and change of address.

The Secure Pro Plan costs $19.99 per month and includes everything from the Secure Plus Plan along with enhanced three-bureau credit report monitoring, alerts on crimes committed in your name, and credit score change alerts.

Lastly, the Secure Max Plan costs $29.99 and includes everything from the Secure Pro Plan along with credit score tracker, credit scores simulator, family protection, and fraud restoration with LPOA.

Comprehensive Identity and Credit Reporting Services

IdentityIQ works with all three credit bureaus to help customers monitor their credit report and score activity.

Customers also receive daily fraud alerts and monthly credit scores. Select plans feature a credit score simulator, which provides consumers with information about how certain activities affect credit ratings.

Additionally, customers can see changes as they happen with the following daily credit monitoring alerts:

• Change of address
  • Change of personal information
  • Reporting of a delinquent account
  • Credit inquiries
  • New public records
  • Judgments
  • New credit accounts and loans

$1 Million Dollar Protection

IdentityIQ will offer up to $1 million in identity theft insurance for users.

If customers have out-of-pocket costs due to ID theft, they're covered with up to $1 million in ID theft insurance for Lost Wages, Legal help, and Stolen Funds reimbursement.

If a customer becomes a victim of identity theft, IdentityIQ will make sure they receive personal identity restoration and insurance services.

Customers that enroll in IdentityIQ's Secure Max Plan are provided with up to $1 million in ID Theft insurance and up to $25,000 for their children. This $1 Million Dollar Protection plan can be a solid solution for those who fall victim to identity theft.

Online Educational Resources

IdentityIQ provides an impressive amount of information regarding identity theft on its website.

These resources cover topics like data breaches, suspicious activity/ fraudulent activity, identity theft motives, type of identity theft, how to notice identity theft, identity management solutions, processes, personal security and risk, and more. IdentityIQ also offers several articles that provide further information to website users.

The Bad

Time in Business

The company is noticeably younger than many other companies within the industry as it was founded in 2009. Due to its shorter time in business, IdentityIQ may lack identity management experience and reputation in comparison to its older competitors.

The Bottom Line

IdentityIQ strives to provide a comprehensive identity security suite.

The company offers people a number of attractive features to protect their identities from identity fraud, including affordable monthly plans, enhanced identity monitoring services like social security monitoring and credit report monitoring from the major credit bureaus, and up to $1 million in identity theft insurance.

IdentityIQ also offers comprehensive, U.S.-based identity restoration customer service to all users who are faced with a stolen identity situation while using the company's service.

Additionally, IdentityIQ also offers a variety of online educational resources that cover topics like data breaches, identity thief motives, and more.

One potential downside of IdentityIQ is that it is a younger company in the identity theft industry.

Potential customers are encouraged to read IdentityIQ reviews to see the company's service from a consumer point of view.

4.1

Hollie
November 6th, 2018 Kaaawa, HI DETAILS

Very easy to use. Helped get me on track with notifications when something new happens.

Chip Griffith
November 1st, 2018 Allen, TX DETAILS

Very simple app to down load as well as navigate thru, my wife and I both use it and have been very pleased by it's , have recommended to several friends to protect their self and download this helpful app on their phones

Smith
November 1st, 2018 Frisco, TX DETAILS

Working with IdentityIQ has been no short of wonderful! The experience has been better than expected. Everyone is very kind and patient and really get you back where you need to be with great standing credit in less than 6 months! Completely satisfied!

Nita
October 31st, 2018 Temple Hills, MD DETAILS

I really like this service because as soon as someone does a hard inquiry on you. You will be notified immediately. That tells me this service is on its job.

Elizabeth vinson
October 31st, 2018 Grapevine, TX

Very pleasant stuff very professional if I miss the payment they always call very polite they don’t blow my phone and I’m able to access my profile 24/7 .. very informative no hidden fees

Sherrie F
October 30th, 2018 Mount Vernon, NY DETAILS

identity iq is convenient and affordable. It alerts you when there are any changes to your credit report which i love. I'm really impressed with the way that they handle business and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who would like to have more security about their on personal and business life.

Bethaney
October 26th, 2018 Stuart, FL DETAILS

Identity IQ is convenient and affordable. It alerts you when there are any changes to your credit report which is super helpful too.

Angena Roberts
October 26th, 2018 Marietta, GA DETAILS

Great experience All around. I am able to see my score and it easy to access everything

John
October 5th, 2018 Plano, TX

Knoll Duncan
September 27th, 2018 Beaufort, SC DETAILS

Website is awesome lots of good information and honestly every question I’ve had I found the answer on the website!

Donna Woodson
September 27th, 2018

You let me know if someone is trying to steal my identity and report any suspicious activity. Thanks so much.

David winiarski
September 27th, 2018 Island Lake, IL DETAILS

Easy to use and understand. Great value, everyone should use this service.

Cassandra
September 17th, 2018 Augusta, GA DETAILS

I used their services to sign myself up first and everything was all good, but once i signed up my husband i ran into an issue. I signed my husband up and instead of them charging me for a trial they charged my credit card $29.99. I was so pissed and will not use their service again. I called in and let the rep from the company know what had happened and they wanted to speak with my husband when it was my credit card and my husband did not have access to my credit card. I had to text my husband my credit card info. The reason i was signing up for their services was because we was trying to work on our credit. I hate companies that try to give you a hard time. My tip to anyone would be to use a user friendly company because they are not.

IdentityIQ Logo

Reply from IdentityIQ

Nov 01, 2018

I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience. I’ve reviewed both accounts and it appears you used a promotional link that offered a trial period; however, when your husband enrolled he went through our public site, not the special promotional link that offered the trial period. In regard to not being able to cancel on your husband’s behalf, our agents can only speak with the owner of the account for security and privacy reasons. We apologize for the inconvenience.

William evans
September 14th, 2018 Bear, DE DETAILS

I have used identity q and very pleased they alert me anytime my credit has changed!i will use them again.

Katherine B Chapman
September 12th, 2018 Lakewood, WA DETAILS

I joined while going through a debt elimination program. It allowed me to keep track of my credit and visually see my credit go from horrible in the 600’s back up to 700 and still climbing. It has also allowed me to see which companies still have derogatory comments about my credit.

brett harper
September 7th, 2018 Hale'iwa, HI DETAILS

Signed up for them because I was told to from Sky Blue Credit Repair . Thought scores were accurate until after 4 months I went to try and apply for credit. The score I was given from the lender was 45 points lower than what identity IQ states. How does this happen when your paying 21.99 for a monthly service. Thought maybe it was a fluke so tried another lender, nope still the same, 40 points below the scores that I was paying for. Do not waste your money with this place. Not accurate what so ever.

IdentityIQ Logo

Reply from IdentityIQ

Nov 01, 2018

We apologize you did not have a good experience using our service. There are many different scoring models used today, each of which uses its own mathematical formula. We use the VantageScore 3.0 model that was developed by all three of the credit reporting agencies. We do not make any changes to the score and show you only what we receive directly from the credit reporting agencies. Additionally, credit scores can fluctuate throughout the month; moving up or down, as information is added to your credit file.

Andrea Burnam
August 9th, 2018 Austell, GA DETAILS

Great customer service. Keeps me updated with any changes being made to my credit profile.

Joel A
August 7th, 2018 San Bernardino, CA DETAILS

Great services all around, would definitely recommend.

Eric
August 7th, 2018 Austin, TX DETAILS

We are very happy with the service we have gotten and would recommend to all of our friends.

Juleisa
August 6th, 2018 Allentown, PA

Yes I like this service you could see your score an all that I recommend this service to everyone

Jaime Huckeba
August 3rd, 2018 Garner, NC DETAILS

We utilized Identity IQ during a time we were rebuilding our credit and found that their services were worth every penny. The reporting was accurate and the ability to see how our scores were improving was very valuable to us. We plan on getting back to using their services once we've finished the additional expenses we're incurring due to purchasing a new home!

Erica Bonilla
July 31st, 2018 The Bronx, NY DETAILS

It’s informative. I have had it for awhile. They used to include the tracking chart now you have to upgrade. Overall it’s a good account to have

April King
July 30th, 2018 Clearfield, UT DETAILS

Accidentally got another report that I already got day before and called them right after and they wont refund the 14.99. Dont go with them because if u accidentally click view instead of refresh u get charged double

Keith J
July 27th, 2018 Bayonne, NJ DETAILS

They're are great at monitoring my credit and keeping me updated of all changes. The website is easy to use and navigate. I would definitely recommend then to anyone.

Cecil Marie Harris
July 25th, 2018 St Louis, MO DETAILS

Positive feed back. Very accurate. I would recommend to others

Lover Barnes
July 25th, 2018 Montgomery, AL DETAILS

IdentityIQ is a very useful tool for me in my journey to get my credit the way that it should. It very direct and easy to understand to know what you need to do.

Joe Gafford
July 25th, 2018 Thackerville, OK DETAILS

I had my credit worked on and needed to see day by day the credit score so I could communicate with my credit fix man. They are great!!!!!

Jose arellano
July 25th, 2018 Oklahoma City, OK DETAILS

I'm very satisfied with identity Q They always notifie me of changes on my credit report

Gladys
July 25th, 2018 Riverside, CA DETAILS

I signed up with Identity IQ for the 7 day trial, however when I accessed my credit reports and experienced how easy it is to navigate through their website and the accuracy of the credit reports , I decided to stay and cancelled my service with the other company (which was more expensive). I read some of the last reviews, and I must say customer service at IdentityIQ has been an exceptional experience for me. The representatives are very helpful and friendly when I call, which is very often since I have questions every time I get an alert. I have recommended Identityiq to my friends and family. Thank you for all your help!

Eddie
July 23rd, 2018 Pasco, WA DETAILS

Customer service is the greatest I really recommend this great people to anyone.

HILDA LOPEZ
July 20th, 2018 Ontario, CA DETAILS

Its good to be monitoring you credit score in one page, you can see how it goes better and how you are using it, very nice

Jacqueline Zacarias
July 18th, 2018 Hollywood, FL DETAILS

Always on point with any changes happening on my credit.

Beatrice DeJesus
July 17th, 2018 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS

Efficient and reliable, monitors your credit and gives you an accurate credit score l!

Rose
July 16th, 2018 Warrenton, MO DETAILS

Works as it should. Good customer service

Tammy Timmons
July 11th, 2018 Montgomery, AL

I am really please with your service. Awesome Customer Service

Jon
July 9th, 2018 Carrollton, TX DETAILS

You have helped so much with spotting problems within my credit. I appreciate all that you have done.

Akosua Darko
July 5th, 2018 East Hartford, CT DETAILS

I love the services they help me keep tracks of my credit report

Stephanie Eggers
July 5th, 2018 Rosamond, CA DETAILS

The idea is great. However the customer service wasnt very clear on how their product works (the lowest plan). They also are hard to understand. A bit pricey for the product.

Gabe Beattie
July 5th, 2018 Brandon, FL DETAILS

Great company for credit building, credit review. Customer service was excellent

Donald Porter
July 5th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

Your service has been prompt and dead on. I just want to say, keep up the good work.

Ryan Howard
July 5th, 2018 Devon, PA DETAILS

I received my membership through my job. Identity IQ has done a great job of keeping me informed of what is going on in my credit report.

Ralph
July 2nd, 2018 Dale, TX DETAILS

I believe this is just one to help better your future in the way to help view your score and to be able to help better your life

Maria Arevalo
July 2nd, 2018 Buda, TX DETAILS

IdentityIQ is a great tool for monitoring and staying on top of your credit! I love that they email you every time there are any changes in your credit report!

Perry
June 28th, 2018 Chesapeake, VA DETAILS

Correct service am fully satisfied with everything will sure recommend this service to friends

Chely
June 28th, 2018 Perth Amboy, NJ DETAILS

Identity IQ is worth the money.They keep you up to date and alert you of any suspicious activity or credit change.

Shameaka
June 27th, 2018 Suitland, MD DETAILS

Identity IQ is one of the best credit monitoring providers I’ve used. They update me via email when there’s been change to my credit report and/or score. I think the monthly fee is reasonable for the services received.

Kateri McKnight
June 26th, 2018 Houston, TX DETAILS

This company has assisted me in monitoring the progress of my credit repair. I am glad that I can get all 3 credit bureau information from this one site. It's actually better than having a membership with the actual individual bureaus.

John Ames
June 25th, 2018 Scott, LA DETAILS

Over good service, easy access, great customer service

Misty
June 25th, 2018 Palmer, TX DETAILS

Our credit score is going up just as promise, no deletions- but it is higher! There is always someone available to talk me through the progress and my questions. So far, wonderful experience!

Wolfgang Pock
June 25th, 2018 Lakewood, WA DETAILS

Poor call back system. I had called several times but had to wait 2 days for a return call