IdentityIQ

9.3

Brandon Clemoens Oklahoma City, OK

So far this service has been excellent! IdentityIQ has notified me of any potenitonal threats and has promptly keep me notified as my credit score is being repaired.

Nita Temple Hills, MD

I really like this service because as soon as someone does a hard inquiry on you. You will be notified immediately. That tells me this service is on its job.

Cassandra Augusta, GA

I used their services to sign myself up first and everything was all good, but once i signed up my husband i ran into an issue. I signed my husband up and instead of them charging me for a trial they charged my credit card $29.99. I was so pissed and will not use their service again. I called in and let the rep from the company know what had happened and they wanted to speak with my husband when it was my credit card and my husband did not have access to my credit card. I had to text my husband my credit card info. The reason i was signing up for their services was because we was trying to work on our credit. I hate companies that try to give you a hard time. My tip to anyone would be to use a user friendly company because they are not.

Reply from IdentityIQ

I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience. I’ve reviewed both accounts and it appears you used a promotional link that offered a trial period; however, when your husband enrolled he went through our public site, not the special promotional link that offered the trial period. In regard to not being able to cancel on your husband’s behalf, our agents can only speak with the owner of the account for security and privacy reasons. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Nov. 1st, 2018

Keith J Bayonne, NJ

They're are great at monitoring my credit and keeping me updated of all changes. The website is easy to use and navigate. I would definitely recommend then to anyone.

Lover Barnes Montgomery, AL

IdentityIQ is a very useful tool for me in my journey to get my credit the way that it should. It very direct and easy to understand to know what you need to do.

Maria Arevalo Buda, TX

IdentityIQ is a great tool for monitoring and staying on top of your credit! I love that they email you every time there are any changes in your credit report!

Daniel B Bradenton, FL

Identity IQ is super fast about reporting inquiries and always up to date on the reports. I've already referred Identity IQ to my friends and family.

Misty Palmer, TX

Our credit score is going up just as promise, no deletions- but it is higher! There is always someone available to talk me through the progress and my questions. So far, wonderful experience!

tia Baton Rouge, LA

Love the fact that my personal information is secured and monitored using this software i I am in the process of credit repair and this is the mandatory software they use , they swear by it!

William Pomona, CA

We went hrough sky blue credit repair and they gave us a link to Identity IQ. Identity IQ had a deal at the top of the page for 14.95 which I thought was a good deal.. In the right hand column it had another price for 29.99 which had total written next to it. I was confused so before making my purchase I called Identity IQ and asked what was this about 29.99 and the girl who had such a strong accent said Oh don't worry that doesn't apply to you. Well guess what she lied and they did not take the 14.95 out but charged me double at 29.99. I was floored. I called back when they did this and they at least credited the money back after 3 business days. Then to top it all off I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and do this for my wife. THEY DID IT AGAIN.!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about headache. They claimed I did not do my account through Sky blue however I did. Sky blue sent me a link or I would not have even known about their company. Needless to say these people are complete morons or they are dishonest. Check to see how much they charge you on your bank account.

Reply from IdentityIQ

Hi William, I am sorry this was your experience with our company. We take negative feedback seriously and would like an opportunity to remedy any outstanding issues with your accounts. It looks like you were enrolled in the $14.95 Sky Blue special promotion and that account is still active. I also see in our records that you originally enrolled your wife in a plan from the main website and not through the Sky Blue promotion and after being advised of this, were able to cancel that membership and get you wife enrolled using the correct Sky Blue link. You were charged $14.95 for your membership. You were also charged $29.99 for the membership that was incorrectly enrolled. This has been refunded to your account. I assure you this was just a case of not using the correct promotional link. We want to make sure that all the issues you presented are addressed, please let us know how we can help you further or if there is anything still outstanding.

Apr. 19th, 2018

Connor Scheumack Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I really like the format of the credit reports and that I get my scores refreshed regularly. The site is easy to use and my overall experience has been great

Thomas Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Professional and caring customer service. They’re processes allowed me to feel as though I had a handle on my credit issues. I’m a big fan of IdentityIQ.

Krissy Broomfield, CO

I consistently tried to cancel my subscription for their services. First of all, it's 2016 and it's majorly inconvenient that the only way to cancel is to physically call in and wait on line for a customer service representative. When I first called to cancel, the girl asked why I was cancelling and told her I no longer needed the service. She told me she would be able to lower the price to $7.99, and I thought okay fine... $8 to get your credit score and monitored each month. Come to find out that the $7.99 was just for their basic program and I couldn't check anything. When I called to cancel they would tell me I had to call at the end of the month. Then when I would call to cancel they would say your card has already been charged, you will have to call again. SO. FRUSTRATING.

Christina Lancaster, PA

Don't go with this company. The scores they report are inaccurate and when you get ahold of someone they are completely clueless. I cancelled my account and still got charged then when I called they said oh it's pending it will drop off. It didn't so I called back again and they said oh your bank has to deal with that and I'm like no you need to deal with it you charged it. Josh then replied we can't see it on our end so I can't take it off. I asked to speak to a supervisor and they are all in meetings. He told me to call back again tomorrow. What a joke! This company is a rip off don't do it!

Norman Henderson Houston, TX

Their representatives are very knowledgeable and it was the best choice to get my credit right.

Timothy Lewis Youngstown, OH

Very informative and keeps you up to date with all of your credit issues and informs you if there are any hacks to your accounts.

Reply from IdentityIQ

Thank you so much Timothy!

Jun. 19th, 2020

Lisa Pinkney Lakeland, FL

Very informative when it comes to building your credit, informing you of identity theft, etc...Have never had any problems with them, always professional.

Thank you so much, Lisa!

Mar. 6th, 2020

Tiffany McConnell San Antonio, TX

Very easy to understand. You get your info from all 3 credit bureaus which makes it economically feasible as well simplifies monitoring your credit.

Thank you, Tiffany!

Mar. 6th, 2020

michael anthony Atlanta, GA

Good customer service and follow up , I had a issue with cancellation after having it properly explain my issues were resolved with this company

Gregory Franklin Fairburn, GA

Everything im looking for on the site is very easy to locate!!!! I Love when its not hard to understand an web page. Thats all you can wish for.

Thank you, Gregory!

Mar. 7th, 2020

MsLena Vacaville, CA

I have really enjoyed being a customer of identityiq. The reports are clear and easy to understand. It has really helped me get things in order

C. Leatherman Blue Springs, MO

Rude! I will not be using there company! Bottom line all these thing's do, is take your money..... That's it I would steer clear of anything to do with credit repair, or these's kinds of companies. ☆ Don't try and put this on me, your reps are rude and I stand by my comment about this full of BS company! People please do your research on company's like this, they don't do nothing for you. Except take your money! That's it..... They don't help you with anything!

Reply from IdentityIQ

Our company provides credit reports, credit monitoring services, and identity theft protection for consumers. We are not a credit repair company. We take negative feedback very seriously and strive to provide our customers with the best possible experience. In reviewing your call, it appears that you were trying to cancel your wife’s account in addition to your account. Due to security and privacy reasons, we can only cancel an account with direct permission from that account holder. We do apologize for any inconvenience that was caused.

Jan. 11th, 2019

TMiller Renton, WA

IdentityIQ is a very useful service! The customer service is OUTSTANDING and they go above the call of duty for customer satisfaction. Thank you!

Zebadiah Harris Troy, AL

My overall experience is unbelievable they always on the look out for and credit updates an always on time to notif you.

Keith Hopewell, VA

I just use it for a basic credit check. IdentityIQ alerts me when anything happens with my credit. I just wish the service was a little cheaper.

Warren Fort Lauderdale, FL

It’s pretty straight forward to use. If I didn’t have free credit report service from my bank, I would continue using it. Not bad at all.

Pinky Albany, NY

It helps monitoring credit score and it keeps me updated with the alerts and track of my credit activity. Totally recommend this service

Jay Bunker Santa Fe, NM

I thought I had cancelled this service when I completed my work with a credit counselor, so When I got charged, I called to see why. They told me my account had not been cancelled. When I requested to cancel, they complied, but told me I would not get a refund for the month and would also no longer have access to my account. Any company that charges me for not providing service is a bogus business.

Brenda Pratt West Palm Beach, FL

Overall experience has been wonderful. Whenever I needed assistance with any problem I had. IdentityIQ provided excellent customer service!

Rodney Raleigh, NC

Helping me manage my credit life! Always glad to get the alerts on credit change or just letting me know that you are there in the mist of things!

Judy Carrillo El Paso, TX

I would highly recommend this service. It is accurate a s very useful to have control over all three of your credit scores.

Bethaney Stuart, FL

Identity IQ is convenient and affordable. It alerts you when there are any changes to your credit report which is super helpful too.

brett harper Hale'iwa, HI

Signed up for them because I was told to from Sky Blue Credit Repair . Thought scores were accurate until after 4 months I went to try and apply for credit. The score I was given from the lender was 45 points lower than what identity IQ states. How does this happen when your paying 21.99 for a monthly service. Thought maybe it was a fluke so tried another lender, nope still the same, 40 points below the scores that I was paying for. Do not waste your money with this place. Not accurate what so ever.

Reply from IdentityIQ

We apologize you did not have a good experience using our service. There are many different scoring models used today, each of which uses its own mathematical formula. We use the VantageScore 3.0 model that was developed by all three of the credit reporting agencies. We do not make any changes to the score and show you only what we receive directly from the credit reporting agencies. Additionally, credit scores can fluctuate throughout the month; moving up or down, as information is added to your credit file.

Nov. 1st, 2018

Erica Bonilla The Bronx, NY

It’s informative. I have had it for awhile. They used to include the tracking chart now you have to upgrade. Overall it’s a good account to have

Joe Gafford Thackerville, OK

I had my credit worked on and needed to see day by day the credit score so I could communicate with my credit fix man. They are great!!!!!

HILDA LOPEZ Ontario, CA

Its good to be monitoring you credit score in one page, you can see how it goes better and how you are using it, very nice

Ryan Howard Devon, PA

I received my membership through my job. Identity IQ has done a great job of keeping me informed of what is going on in my credit report.

Stephanie Eggers Rosamond, CA

The idea is great. However the customer service wasnt very clear on how their product works (the lowest plan). They also are hard to understand. A bit pricey for the product.

Maria Santos Hollywood, FL

Hi, is good service, my coach recommend and used for several months. Thank you for help to community. Have good day and God bless .

Radha Mount Vernon, NY

I love identity because it keeps me updated about what is going on with my credit and help me to improve my credit and pay my bills on time.

frederick Los Angeles, CA

My experience with IDIQ was upsetting because the way they chose to do business with me. It was not about the money however they convinced me to pay for a plan that cost a lot less and did not tell me that I wouldn't have access to my report. I would've canceled much sooner had I had known that. Again not about the money they really just tricked me into another plan that was completely useless.

Kelly C Hoffman, NJ

Easiest program to use, alerted me to changes within my credit report so I can dispute them right away. Great price and safe to use!

Tyre Alston Richmond, VA

Great customer service I had some questions in reference to what plan I have and the rep helped me along the way and there very professional

Angelica Vivet Concord, CA

I had a couple of inquiries and IdentityIQ was able to help me explain the information very clearly and provide advise. Thank you

Keith Grandberry Cordova, TN

The website is intuitive and the team eager to answer any questions. A must have for anyone concerned about their financial wealth.

Pedro Clayton, NC

Nothing but great things from customer service to issues with my credit, al has been a tremendous experience I’d recommend to anyone.

Johnny Martin Lovett Caddo Mills, TX

I had idenityiq for 1 month. I called after 1 month to see when they would update my scores. I could barely understand the representative and after we hung up I got an email that my account has been cancelled. I called back and come to find out they accidentally cancelled my account and they could not reinstate it I had to pay again to get it reinstated. They did volunteer to refund my money but it would take 3 to 5 days to get it back in my account

Alejandro Martinez Mesa, AZ

Overall, very helpful.... always up to date and on point. Notifications are accurate when updates occur... will continue using them. Two thumbs up!!

NM New York, NY

My experience has been amazing my credit score has improve and the liberty for me to check every month without impacting my score is a plus

Nia Dumas Tacoma, WA

Scam artists! I signed up for their free 30 day trial just to check my score. I called them well before the trial had ended and requested cancellation of my account. The lady that i spoke with informed me that my account would be cancelled. Next thing I know, I get an email from the company a few weeks later. So I go and check my bank account and they’ve taken the money out. The woman never cancelled my account! And now they won’t give my money back.

Reply from IdentityIQ

Nia, we take negative feedback seriously and want to make sure that all your concerns have been addressed. After reviewing your account it looks like you enrolled in a 7-day $1.00 trial offer on March 9th, 2018. This offer allows a consumer to try our service for $1.00 over 7 days. We do not have any promotions that offer a 30-day trial. By March 16th, we did not receive a cancellation request and your account was charged. We do see that you utilized our services and pulled your credit report and your last log in to your account was on March 17th. On April 9th, although you had fully used the services and did not cancel during the 7-day trial period, you were refunded the amount charged. Please let us know if there is anything else that is outstanding or if you need further assistance.

Apr. 19th, 2018