IdentityIQ

IdentityIQ Logo

IdentityIQ

verified
Identity protection services starting at $6.99 per month

IdentityIQ strives to better protect and empower the consumer through concise delivery of credit and identity data. The company has provided consumers with identity- and credit-related protection solutions at affordable monthly rates, as well as identity theft education programs to corporate and academic associations since its founding in 2009.

The privately-held, Nevada-based company's goal is to help customers understand what can impact their credit and personal identity as well as give customers access to a variety of data sources and help them sense identity fraud as well as understand how that data can affect them. Their comprehensive product bundles include family protection, dark web monitoring, identity theft protection & restoration, credit reports & scores, and credit monitoring.

The Good

• Identity Protection
  • Affordable Monthly Plans
  • Comprehensive Identity and Credit Reporting Services
  • $1 Million Dollar Protection
  • Online Educational Resources

Identity Protection

IdentityIQ monitors for any use of a customer's SSN within its network and alerts them of what is seen. Other monitoring services will only alert customers if their SSN is used with a wrong address or name. In addition, IdentityIQ performs enhanced change of address notification. The company not only monitors for a change of address request with the credit reporting agencies but also monitors the National Change of Address registry to make sure customers are informed of changes made to their information.

Identity monitoring includes:

• National and International Criminal Record Monitoring
  • SSN Trace
  • Enhanced Change of Address Monitoring
  • U.S.-Based Fraud Restoration Team

Affordable Monthly Plans

IdentityIQ offers people four affordable monthly protection plans which range from $6.99 to $29.99 per month. The Secure Plan costs $6.99 and includes daily credit report monitoring for one credit bureau, dark web and internet monitoring, up to $1 million in identity theft insurance, social security number alerts, synthetic identity theft protection, file sharing network searches, lost wallet assistance, U.S.- based identity restoration services, checking account report, and Opt-out IQ.

The Secure Plus Plan costs $9.99 per month and includes everything from the Secure Plan along with IQ alerts with application monitoring and change of address. The Secure Pro Plan costs $19.99 per month and includes everything from the Secure Plus Plan along with enhanced three bureau credit reports monitoring, enhanced credit report monitoring, alerts on crimes committed in your name, and credit score change alerts. Lastly, the Secure Max Plan costs $29.99 and includes everything from the Secure Pro Plan along with credit score tracker, credit scores simulator, family protection, and fraud restoration with LPOA.

Comprehensive Identity and Credit Reporting Services

IdentityIQ works with all three credit bureaus to help customers monitor their credit activity. Customers also receive daily alerts and monthly credit scores. Select plans feature a credit score simulator, which provides consumers with information about how certain activities affect credit ratings.  See changes as they happen with daily credit monitoring alerts:

• Change of address
  • Change of personal information
  • Reporting of a delinquent account
  • Credit inquiries
  • New public records
  • Judgments
  • New credit accounts and loans

$1 Million Dollar Protection

IdentityIQ will offer up to $1 million in identity theft insurance for the primary member. If customers have out-of-pocket costs due to ID theft, they're covered with up to $1 million in ID theft insurance for Lost Wages, Legal help, and Stolen Funds reimbursement. If a customer becomes a victim of identity theft, IdentityIQ will make sure they receive personal identity restoration and insurance services. Customers that enroll in IdentityIQ's Secure Max Plan are provided with up to $1 million in ID Theft insurance and up to $25,000 for their children.

Online Educational Resources

IdentityIQ provides an impressive amount of information regarding identity theft on its website. These resources cover topics like data breaches, suspicious activity, identity theft motives, type of identity theft, how to notice identity theft, and more. IdentityIQ also offers several articles that provide further information to website users.

The Bad

Time in Business

The company is noticeably younger than many other companies within the industry as it was founded in 2009. Due to its relatively short time in business, IdentityIQ may lack identity management experience and reputation in comparison to its older competitors.

The Bottom Line

IdentityIQ strives to provide a comprehensive identity management suite. The company also offers people a number of attractive features to protect their identities from identity fraud, including affordable monthly plans, enhanced monitoring services like social security number monitoring and credit reports monitoring from the major credit bureaus, and up to $1 million in identity theft insurance.

IdentityIQ also offers comprehensive, U.S.-based identity restoration services to each person who becomes a victim of identity theft while using the company's services. Additionally, IdentityIQ also offers a variety of online educational resources that cover topics like data breaches, identity thief motives, and more. One potential downside of IdentityIQ is that it is a younger company in the identity theft industry.

4.1

Juleisa
August 6th, 2018 Allentown, PA

Yes I like this service you could see your score an all that I recommend this service to everyone

Jaime Huckeba
August 3rd, 2018 Garner, NC DETAILS

We utilized Identity IQ during a time we were rebuilding our credit and found that their services were worth every penny. The reporting was accurate and the ability to see how our scores were improving was very valuable to us. We plan on getting back to using their services once we've finished the additional expenses we're incurring due to purchasing a new home!

Erica Bonilla
July 31st, 2018 The Bronx, NY DETAILS

It’s informative. I have had it for awhile. They used to include the tracking chart now you have to upgrade. Overall it’s a good account to have

April King
July 30th, 2018 Clearfield, UT DETAILS

Accidentally got another report that I already got day before and called them right after and they wont refund the 14.99. Dont go with them because if u accidentally click view instead of refresh u get charged double

Keith J
July 27th, 2018 Bayonne, NJ DETAILS

They're are great at monitoring my credit and keeping me updated of all changes. The website is easy to use and navigate. I would definitely recommend then to anyone.

Gladys
July 25th, 2018 Riverside, CA DETAILS

I signed up with Identity IQ for the 7 day trial, however when I accessed my credit reports and experienced how easy it is to navigate through their website and the accuracy of the credit reports , I decided to stay and cancelled my service with the other company (which was more expensive). I read some of the last reviews, and I must say customer service at IdentityIQ has been an exceptional experience for me. The representatives are very helpful and friendly when I call, which is very often since I have questions every time I get an alert. I have recommended Identityiq to my friends and family. Thank you for all your help!

Jose arellano
July 25th, 2018 Oklahoma City, OK DETAILS

I'm very satisfied with identity Q They always notifie me of changes on my credit report

Joe Gafford
July 25th, 2018 Thackerville, OK DETAILS

I had my credit worked on and needed to see day by day the credit score so I could communicate with my credit fix man. They are great!!!!!

Lover Barnes
July 25th, 2018 Montgomery, AL DETAILS

IdentityIQ is a very useful tool for me in my journey to get my credit the way that it should. It very direct and easy to understand to know what you need to do.

Cecil Marie Harris
July 25th, 2018 St Louis, MO DETAILS

Positive feed back. Very accurate. I would recommend to others

Eddie
July 23rd, 2018 Pasco, WA DETAILS

Customer service is the greatest I really recommend this great people to anyone.

HILDA LOPEZ
July 20th, 2018 Ontario, CA DETAILS

Its good to be monitoring you credit score in one page, you can see how it goes better and how you are using it, very nice

Beatrice DeJesus
July 17th, 2018 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS

Efficient and reliable, monitors your credit and gives you an accurate credit score l!

Rose
July 16th, 2018 Warrenton, MO DETAILS

Works as it should. Good customer service

Jacqueline Zacarias
July 18th, 2018 Hollywood, FL DETAILS

Always on point with any changes happening on my credit.

Tammy Timmons
July 11th, 2018 Montgomery, AL

I am really please with your service. Awesome Customer Service

Jon
July 9th, 2018 Carrollton, TX DETAILS

You have helped so much with spotting problems within my credit. I appreciate all that you have done.

Ryan Howard
July 5th, 2018 Devon, PA DETAILS

I received my membership through my job. Identity IQ has done a great job of keeping me informed of what is going on in my credit report.

Donald Porter
July 5th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

Your service has been prompt and dead on. I just want to say, keep up the good work.

Gabe Beattie
July 5th, 2018 Brandon, FL DETAILS

Great company for credit building, credit review. Customer service was excellent

Stephanie Eggers
July 5th, 2018 Rosamond, CA DETAILS

The idea is great. However the customer service wasnt very clear on how their product works (the lowest plan). They also are hard to understand. A bit pricey for the product.

Akosua Darko
July 5th, 2018 East Hartford, CT DETAILS

I love the services they help me keep tracks of my credit report

Ralph
July 2nd, 2018 Dale, TX DETAILS

I believe this is just one to help better your future in the way to help view your score and to be able to help better your life

Maria Arevalo
July 2nd, 2018 Buda, TX DETAILS

IdentityIQ is a great tool for monitoring and staying on top of your credit! I love that they email you every time there are any changes in your credit report!

Chely
June 28th, 2018 Perth Amboy, NJ DETAILS

Identity IQ is worth the money.They keep you up to date and alert you of any suspicious activity or credit change.

Perry
June 28th, 2018 Chesapeake, VA DETAILS

Correct service am fully satisfied with everything will sure recommend this service to friends

Shameaka
June 27th, 2018 Suitland, MD DETAILS

Identity IQ is one of the best credit monitoring providers I’ve used. They update me via email when there’s been change to my credit report and/or score. I think the monthly fee is reasonable for the services received.

Kateri McKnight
June 26th, 2018 Houston, TX DETAILS

This company has assisted me in monitoring the progress of my credit repair. I am glad that I can get all 3 credit bureau information from this one site. It's actually better than having a membership with the actual individual bureaus.

John Ames
June 25th, 2018 Scott, LA DETAILS

Over good service, easy access, great customer service

Maria Santos
June 21st, 2018 Hollywood, FL DETAILS

Hi, is good service, my coach recommend and used for several months. Thank you for help to community. Have good day and God bless .

Lupe Davila
June 21st, 2018 Richmond, TX DETAILS

Very accurate score system and notification alerts

Tara
June 21st, 2018 East Moline, IL DETAILS

Every time I call with questions or to reset my password everyone is very pleasant and helpful

Radha
June 18th, 2018 Mount Vernon, NY DETAILS

I love identity because it keeps me updated about what is going on with my credit and help me to improve my credit and pay my bills on time.

frederick
June 15th, 2018 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

My experience with IDIQ was upsetting because the way they chose to do business with me. It was not about the money however they convinced me to pay for a plan that cost a lot less and did not tell me that I wouldn't have access to my report. I would've canceled much sooner had I had known that. Again not about the money they really just tricked me into another plan that was completely useless.

Marshall Henderson
June 15th, 2018 Sioux Falls, SD DETAILS

Each time I've talked with someone they've been polite, courteous and understanding. I've never felt like a second rate human because of the services that Identity IQ has provided.

Daniel B
June 15th, 2018 Bradenton, FL DETAILS

Identity IQ is super fast about reporting inquiries and always up to date on the reports. I've already referred Identity IQ to my friends and family.

Julie Ritter
June 14th, 2018 Tustin, CA DETAILS

I was never able to log in to my account. I had someone else’s security questions linked to my account. I called to correct it twice. Both times I was told it had been fixed. Still I was never able to log in to my account. At almost $20/mo, the least I expected was to see my credit scores. Went with a less expensive, efficient company.

IdentityIQ Logo

Reply from IdentityIQ

Jun 14, 2018

Hi Julie, we've reviewed your account and it looks like you've been a customer with us since 2016. In the time you've been with us we show that you've logged in multiple times. In September of 2017 you did have an issue resetting your password and were presented with the security question for your account. The incorrect answer was given and with the help of customer service, your security questions were reset and you logged in successfully. In December we're showing that you had an issue pulling an Equifax credit report due to Equifax requiring a previous address to verify your identity and pull the correct data. We at that time gave you an additional free credit report. We are still showing that you have an active account with us. We do show that you still have an open account with us. Please let me know if any of the information that we are showing is incorrect. I'm sorry your experience over the past couple years hasn't been what you were looking for. We'd love to keep you as a customer, please let us know what we can do to make it happen.

Amanda Elebario
June 14th, 2018 Los Lunas, NM DETAILS

Great experience I love how helpful this is. Immediately informs when there is a change being made on my credit report.

Julian
June 14th, 2018 DETAILS

Its been helpful in showing me what my credit scores are for the 3 main companies

Deneesa Woodyard
June 14th, 2018 La Grange, GA DETAILS

They are very detailed about the things referring to my score, and my identity.

Robert
June 12th, 2018 Lynchburg, VA DETAILS

Just dealt with them on the phone after the refused to cancel my account and were trying to continuously charge me for six months. Customer service was very unprofessional and would not recommend them!

Abraham Matamoros
June 8th, 2018 Los Fresnos, TX DETAILS

My experience with IQ has been pleasant. Easy to read thru the website and customer service is very helpful.

Cesar Rodriguez
May 29th, 2018 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

I am a current customer and feel that this investment has been a very beneficial and effective means of protecting my credit and identity in these times that we live in with all the cyber breaching that we have experienced.

Marissa
May 29th, 2018 Schertz, TX DETAILS

Really love the accuracy and details with identiQ. I like knowing where I stand with my credit and how I can improve.

Kelly C
May 29th, 2018 Hoffman, NJ DETAILS

Easiest program to use, alerted me to changes within my credit report so I can dispute them right away. Great price and safe to use!

Melynda
May 25th, 2018 Travelers Rest, SC DETAILS

You get all the reporting bureaus! Access is easy on computer or mobile. Your credit report is accessible and easy to read and understand. The additional services is great to also have at your fingertips. I haven't had an issue yet. I recommend to anyone who's repairing their credit. I'm pleased!!!!

Tyre Alston
May 25th, 2018 Richmond, VA DETAILS

Great customer service I had some questions in reference to what plan I have and the rep helped me along the way and there very professional

MARIO MOLINA
June 5th, 2018 Sacramento, CA DETAILS

I was amazed by the outcome of my credit being repaired! As a result, I now enjoy having a high credit score (795)!

Erin Ewing
May 23rd, 2018 Manor, TX DETAILS

They are very professional and will answer any questions you may have. I would definitely use them again.

ivory wilson
June 15th, 2018 St Louis, MO

love it , i log right in and take a look and is right there ! will def refer to use this company