IdentityIQ

8.7

Jerry Martinez Island Park, NY

This company is a complete RIP-OFF. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. They lock you into recurring payments. Then cannot backdate cancellations. You have to call back when it's about to expire, or you will be charged another month. If you choose to cancel immediately, you are still charged but will not be able to use the services for the rest of the month.

Daphne Charlotte, NC

SCAM!SCAM! Do not enter your credit card information to try free for 7 days! They don’t tell you on the company’s landing page, when canceling the 7 day trial , it can’t be cancelled online. You will have to call a customer service line that’s only open Monday- Friday. If the 7th day falls on a weekend they will CHARGE your card on the 7th day! STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!

Steve Pomona, CA

After I shopped around, I found that Identity IQ made me feel like a valued customer. Thank you for treating me like a person instead of a number.

Christina Bauer Upland, CA

Identity IQ has been a major help in protecting my identity and giving me the proper information to do so. I highly recommend Identity IQ!

April

I started with the free trial. I went in on day 6 which was a Friday to cancel however it was after 5pm. There is no way to cancel online you have to call. But they're only available by phone M-F 8-5. Therefore I was charged the 19.99 that I never wanted. Call today to cancel and even though I've now paid for another month I will no longer have access as of today. It is setup to take advantage of people. Sure I'll call back and cancel but we all know that we forget or god forbid it falls on a weekend and then bam another charge! Bad customer service.

Doug Memphis, TN

I attempted to sign up for the 7-day trial, and the CC I was using kept gettin an error message as being invalid information. I tried 3x to make sure I was not entering in any wrong information, and each time it gave me the error. So I tried my debit card and it worked fine, and I was allowed to become a trial member. I then got an alert that my CC account was pre-authorized $19.99 3X in a row, even though the website was telling me it was not valid. They will do nothing for me, never offered me a free month for my troubles, or anyting but you can call your bank. Pretty bad.

Brigitte Theriault

This company forces you to call to cancel your membership. Then, instead of letting you run the full course of the month you paid for, it cancels your membership immediately when you call. I would have had 8 days left to my membership but they told me to call back to cancel in 8 days. Which, of course is a scam because they want you to forget to call so they can charge you. Not a fan of companies that behave this way. Credit Karma is free and I see no real difference between the two.

christopher mazzella Jupiter, FL

This is nothing but a big scam, I recently couldn't log onto the system with numerous attempts and even calling customer service...So I cancelled the service and received an email stating this cancellation and than a few weeks latter they billed me again for another month....So fine I called looking for them to return my funds since I cancelled the service and the arrogant, rude, customer service agent refused to issue me a refund....Now I have to dispute it with my credit card company.....Going to do It since I am not going to be cheated by this scam of a company....

Glynnedora Thompson Fort Lauderdale, FL

the lack of knowledge from your Customer Service and Credit Counselling department is extremely frustrating it seem as though they're reading from a script and cannot deviate to provide any real needed information it's as if they are heartless and unconcern. I know that each of your reps get paid by the hour and seem to only be concerned about that i'm disputing my monthly fee with my bank and demanding a refund for what has yet to be explained to me about my service

Stephen Herman San Clemente, CA

Horrible company. They won't let you cancel online and when you call to cancel, even if you have the rest of the month paid for in advance, they will not let you use it unless you call back. Obviously they're trying to hope that you won't call back in time to cancel and get the charge for another month. Complete waste of time and horrible customer service. Better to choose another company.

Patricia Manchester, NH

I signed up for this service to work with an attorney to resolve some credit issues. I cancelled my membership and they continued to charge my account. I was supposed to be refunded within 7-10 business days. This never happened. When I called and inquired, I was advised the refund was never processed. Now I have to wait another 7-10 business days. Overall, horrible customer service and an awful experience in working with this company.

Me Englewood, CO

I've not had any problems with the company...however, I just canceled my service with them and even though they just debited my account for $16.95 I was told I would not be able to access anything for the rest of the month. Umm...ok...you can charge me for an entire month but I can't view anything the rest of the month? AND you aren't going to refund me? That's excellent customer service and business practices!! **sarcasm**

Me Nashville, TN

This company is by far the most difficult I have ever tryed to deal with , I tryed to contact some one to find out my account info and payment date for a week when I finally did contact someone she was extremely rude and wouldn't answer my questions and refused to transfer me to someone who would now because if them my bank account I set up for companies like this is over drawn and the got paid cancelled my service and she refused my last thirty days service they were paid for ...

Rober

They are very helpful and thy ehr great the service was good

Ariel H Cleveland, OH

I haven’t any problems with this service and it helped me get help fixing my credit. Good investment.

Reply from IdentityIQ

Thank you so much, Ariel.

Mar. 6th, 2020

Dean h Bolingbrook, IL

Very easy to use and fairly priced. Would highly recommend using if you are trying to rebuild your credit.

Bob Budow Albuquerque, NM

The only complaint I have is that I have to wait to long to refresh my scores other than that everything is good

O. Smith San Jose, CA

Great company, they deliver . Totally accessible and very good at communicating.will use them again in a heart beat.

Brianna Clovis, CA

If I could give 0 stars I would. Wanted to cancel and wouldn’t refund the payment that was just processed, even though the representative has told me he can see I’m not using their services. Then tried to offer me the same membership $15 cheaper than what I was paying.

Carmen Dennis Rockford, IL

I’ve only been with them just a short time and they let me if anything shows up and that nothing has change.

haloti kale Mesa, AZ

You guys are one of the best customer service can I give you guys 5 stars I recommend you guys to others

Farshid Santa Ana, CA

Very good Service Great job My credit is better now I like using the services It’s very helpful I recomend it

Bonel Bastian Orlando, FL

Pretty good as far as keeping me informed.. Very helpful in my credit rebuilding journey and would recommend to anyone

Alaa K Yonkers, NY

I like identityIQ due to the fact it’s striaght to the point facts and simple to use, at a reasonable price.

Alaa K Yonkers, NY

I like identityIQ due to the fact that it’s straight to the point and very simple to use at a reasonable price

Chantay Donaldsonville, LA

You’ll doing a good job,keeping me posted,with any unusual activities with my account. Thank You! It is well worth it.

Alexis Baker, LA

I love this product that was referred to me by my credit coach. Everything is accurate and so easy to understand.

Kenya M Carter Baton Rouge, LA

I really like identity IQ it keeps your identity private and helps you keep up with your credit score

Moira Lanoka Harbor, NJ

IdIq is a very good service. Very informative as well as a great tool for keeping your credit scores in check. I have referred people to them.

Donna Woodson

You let me know if someone is trying to steal my identity and report any suspicious activity. Thanks so much.

Knoll Duncan Beaufort, SC

Website is awesome lots of good information and honestly every question I’ve had I found the answer on the website!

William evans Bear, DE

I have used identity q and very pleased they alert me anytime my credit has changed!i will use them again.

Jon Carrollton, TX

You have helped so much with spotting problems within my credit. I appreciate all that you have done.

Ralph Dale, TX

I believe this is just one to help better your future in the way to help view your score and to be able to help better your life

Chely Perth Amboy, NJ

Identity IQ is worth the money.They keep you up to date and alert you of any suspicious activity or credit change.

Julie Ritter Tustin, CA

I was never able to log in to my account. I had someone else’s security questions linked to my account. I called to correct it twice. Both times I was told it had been fixed. Still I was never able to log in to my account. At almost $20/mo, the least I expected was to see my credit scores. Went with a less expensive, efficient company.

Reply from IdentityIQ

Hi Julie, we've reviewed your account and it looks like you've been a customer with us since 2016. In the time you've been with us we show that you've logged in multiple times. In September of 2017 you did have an issue resetting your password and were presented with the security question for your account. The incorrect answer was given and with the help of customer service, your security questions were reset and you logged in successfully. In December we're showing that you had an issue pulling an Equifax credit report due to Equifax requiring a previous address to verify your identity and pull the correct data. We at that time gave you an additional free credit report. We are still showing that you have an active account with us. We do show that you still have an open account with us. Please let me know if any of the information that we are showing is incorrect. I'm sorry your experience over the past couple years hasn't been what you were looking for. We'd love to keep you as a customer, please let us know what we can do to make it happen.

Jun. 14th, 2018

Amanda Elebario Los Lunas, NM

Great experience I love how helpful this is. Immediately informs when there is a change being made on my credit report.

Marissa Schertz, TX

Really love the accuracy and details with identiQ. I like knowing where I stand with my credit and how I can improve.

MARIO MOLINA Sacramento, CA

I was amazed by the outcome of my credit being repaired! As a result, I now enjoy having a high credit score (795)!

Erin Ewing Manor, TX

They are very professional and will answer any questions you may have. I would definitely use them again.

Ana Sierra Corpus Christi, TX

It is very easy and simple to check you credit report as many tie as you want and it doesn't affect you credit.

Femi Roselle Park, NJ

This service is has been helpful at keeping track of my credit history. It has a been a great credit monitoring tool

Donald Porter Phoenix, AZ

Thanks for clearing up some of the negatives in which I had on my report. I'm satisfied with the outcome of your services.

Reimundo Mascareno Humble, TX

updated service, last minute information, keeps you updated month after month of what is happening on your credit report. Thanks.

Mark

Hoorible company. I canceled a couple days after signing up and they continued billing me and when I called again and canceled they continued billing. 4th time and will see if it sticks. Horrible customer service and in my opinion a total scam. Beware!

Ramon Mercado El Paso, TX

I think credit karma is definitely way better than this and it's free. Called to cancel on the 15th of the month and had a charge on the 16th. They said it had gone thru on the 14th and they couldn't refund it so apparently I paid for the whole month but can't even use it or get my money back. What a scam.

tohkti Randolph, MA

worst credit check service ever. advise to use a different one. my membership doesn't end until mid November and by October 17 they already say I don't have access to my account due to I cancelled the future memberships. so I have a membership till mid November which I cant use at all. Will never recommend this agency to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Cat Arnaez Valrico, FL

This company is a scam. We got a simple report from a credit repair company and never signed up for services, and then Identity IQ thought they would just charges our cars for monthly services we never signed up for or authorized!

TIM Greensboro, AL

Wanted to check my credit score and did I make a mistake. Identityiq is a joke. Tried to cancel twice and still getting charged. Reports are outdated all the time and worthless as in some cases there 4 months old. Can not see why anyone would use this site.

Greg Fort Lee, NJ

Identity IQ, is a company based on stealing peoples money by gathering your bank account information from unknown sources, that they will not revile no matter how many times you request and put you on automatic draw till you take a notice.