Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

IdentityIQ

verified
$100 Guarantee
Identity protection services starting at $6.99 per month

IdentityIQ strives to better protect and empower the consumer through concise delivery of credit and identity data. The company has provided consumers with identity- and credit-related protection solutions at affordable monthly rates, as well as identity theft education programs to corporate and academic associations since its founding in 2009.

The privately-held, Nevada-based company's goal is to help customers understand what can impact their credit and personal identity as well as give customers access to a variety of data sources and help them sense identity fraud as well as understand how that data can affect them. Their comprehensive product bundles include family protection, dark web monitoring, identity theft protection & restoration, credit reports & scores, and credit monitoring.

The Good

• Identity Protection
  • Affordable Monthly Plans
  • Comprehensive Identity and Credit Reporting Services
  • $1 Million Dollar Protection

Identity Protection

IdentityIQ monitors for any use of a customer's SSN within its network and alerts them of what is seen. Other monitoring services will only alert customers if their SSN is used with a wrong address or name. In addition, IdentityIQ performs enhanced change of address notification. The company not only monitors for a change of address request with the credit reporting agencies but also monitors the National Change of Address registry to make sure customers are informed of changes made to their information.

Identity monitoring includes:

• National and International Criminal Record Monitoring
  • SSN Trace
  • Enhanced Change of Address Monitoring
  • U.S.-Based Fraud Restoration Team

Affordable Monthly Plans

IdentityIQ offers people four affordable monthly protection plans which range from $6.99 to $29.99 per month. The Secure Plan costs $6.99 and includes daily credit report monitoring for one credit bureau, dark web and internet monitoring, up to $1 million in identity theft insurance, social security number alerts, synthetic identity theft protection, file sharing network searches, lost wallet assistance, U.S.- based identity restoration services, checking account report, and Opt-out IQ.

The Secure Plus Plan costs $9.99 per month and includes everything from the Secure Plan along with IQ alerts with application monitoring and change of address. The Secure Pro Plan costs $19.99 per month and includes everything from the Secure Plus Plan along with enhanced three bureau credit reports monitoring, enhanced credit report monitoring, alerts on crimes committed in your name, and credit score change alerts. Lastly, the Secure Max Plan costs $29.99 and includes everything from the Secure Pro Plan along with credit score tracker, credit scores simulator, family protection, and fraud restoration with LPOA.

Comprehensive Identity and Credit Reporting Services

IdentityIQ works with all three credit bureaus to help customers monitor their credit activity. Customers also receive daily alerts and monthly credit scores. Select plans feature a credit score simulator, which provides consumers with information about how certain activities affect credit ratings.  See changes as they happen with daily credit monitoring alerts:

• Change of address
  • Change of personal information
  • Reporting of a delinquent account
  • Credit inquiries
  • New public records
  • Judgments
  • New credit accounts and loans

$1 Million Dollar Protection

IdentityIQ will offer up to $1 million in identity theft insurance for the primary member. If customers have out-of-pocket costs due to ID theft, they're covered with up to $1 million in ID theft insurance for Lost Wages, Legal help, and Stolen Funds reimbursement. If a customer becomes a victim of identity theft, IdentityIQ will make sure they receive personal identity restoration and insurance services. Customers that enroll in IdentityIQ's Secure Max Plan are provided with up to $1 million in ID Theft insurance and up to $25,000 for their children.

The Bad

Time in Business

The company is noticeably younger than many other companies within the industry as it was founded in 2009. Due to its relatively short time in business, IdentityIQ may lack identity management experience and reputation in comparison to its older competitors.

The Bottom Line

IdentityIQ strives to provide a comprehensive identity management suite. The company also offers people a number of attractive features to protect their identities from identity fraud, including affordable monthly plans, enhanced monitoring services like social security number monitoring and credit reports monitoring from the major credit bureaus, and up to $1 million in identity theft insurance. IdentityIQ offers also comprehensive, U.S.-based identity restoration services to each person who becomes a victim of identity theft while using the company's services. However, IdentityIQ is a younger company in the identity theft industry.

Lupe Davila
June 21st, 2018 Richmond, TX DETAILS

Very accurate score system and notification alerts

Tara
June 21st, 2018 East Moline, IL DETAILS

Every time I call with questions or to reset my password everyone is very pleasant and helpful

Radha
June 18th, 2018 Mount Vernon, NY DETAILS

I love identity because it keeps me updated about what is going on with my credit and help me to improve my credit and pay my bills on time.

frederick
June 15th, 2018 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

My experience with IDIQ was upsetting because the way they chose to do business with me. It was not about the money however they convinced me to pay for a plan that cost a lot less and did not tell me that I wouldn't have access to my report. I would've canceled much sooner had I had known that. Again not about the money they really just tricked me into another plan that was completely useless.

Marshall Henderson
June 15th, 2018 Sioux Falls, SD DETAILS

Each time I've talked with someone they've been polite, courteous and understanding. I've never felt like a second rate human because of the services that Identity IQ has provided.

Daniel B
June 15th, 2018 Bradenton, FL DETAILS

Identity IQ is super fast about reporting inquiries and always up to date on the reports. I've already referred Identity IQ to my friends and family.

Julie Ritter
June 14th, 2018 Tustin, CA DETAILS

I was never able to log in to my account. I had someone else’s security questions linked to my account. I called to correct it twice. Both times I was told it had been fixed. Still I was never able to log in to my account. At almost $20/mo, the least I expected was to see my credit scores. Went with a less expensive, efficient company.

IdentityIQ Logo

Reply from IdentityIQ

Christian Porter Jun 14, 2018

Hi Julie, we've reviewed your account and it looks like you've been a customer with us since 2016. In the time you've been with us we show that you've logged in multiple times. In September of 2017 you did have an issue resetting your password and were presented with the security question for your account. The incorrect answer was given and with the help of customer service, your security questions were reset and you logged in successfully. In December we're showing that you had an issue pulling an Equifax credit report due to Equifax requiring a previous address to verify your identity and pull the correct data. We at that time gave you an additional free credit report. We are still showing that you have an active account with us. We do show that you still have an open account with us. Please let me know if any of the information that we are showing is incorrect. I'm sorry your experience over the past couple years hasn't been what you were looking for. We'd love to keep you as a customer, please let us know what we can do to make it happen.

Amanda Elebario
June 14th, 2018 Los Lunas, NM DETAILS

Great experience I love how helpful this is. Immediately informs when there is a change being made on my credit report.

Julian
June 14th, 2018 DETAILS

Its been helpful in showing me what my credit scores are for the 3 main companies

Deneesa Woodyard
June 14th, 2018 La Grange, GA DETAILS

They are very detailed about the things referring to my score, and my identity.

Robert
June 12th, 2018 Lynchburg, VA DETAILS

Just dealt with them on the phone after the refused to cancel my account and were trying to continuously charge me for six months. Customer service was very unprofessional and would not recommend them!

Abraham Matamoros
June 8th, 2018 Los Fresnos, TX DETAILS

My experience with IQ has been pleasant. Easy to read thru the website and customer service is very helpful.

Cesar Rodriguez
May 29th, 2018 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

I am a current customer and feel that this investment has been a very beneficial and effective means of protecting my credit and identity in these times that we live in with all the cyber breaching that we have experienced.

Marissa
May 29th, 2018 Schertz, TX DETAILS

Really love the accuracy and details with identiQ. I like knowing where I stand with my credit and how I can improve.

Kelly C
May 29th, 2018 Hoffman, NJ DETAILS

Easiest program to use, alerted me to changes within my credit report so I can dispute them right away. Great price and safe to use!

Melynda
May 25th, 2018 Travelers Rest, SC DETAILS

You get all the reporting bureaus! Access is easy on computer or mobile. Your credit report is accessible and easy to read and understand. The additional services is great to also have at your fingertips. I haven't had an issue yet. I recommend to anyone who's repairing their credit. I'm pleased!!!!

Tyre Alston
May 25th, 2018 Richmond, VA DETAILS

Great customer service I had some questions in reference to what plan I have and the rep helped me along the way and there very professional

MARIO MOLINA
June 5th, 2018 Sacramento, CA DETAILS

I was amazed by the outcome of my credit being repaired! As a result, I now enjoy having a high credit score (795)!

Erin Ewing
May 23rd, 2018 Manor, TX DETAILS

They are very professional and will answer any questions you may have. I would definitely use them again.

ivory wilson
June 15th, 2018 St Louis, MO

love it , i log right in and take a look and is right there ! will def refer to use this company

cesar chapa
May 22nd, 2018 Lancaster, TX DETAILS

Very good service ... truly do see results.... should have done it along time ago... very pleased with results..... always call you and email you to keep you updated on resluts and progress ... and best of all RESULTS ... cant get any better

Dorothy white
June 5th, 2018 Quitman, TX DETAILS

Love it very nice and reasonably people

Misty
June 25th, 2018 Palmer, TX DETAILS

Our credit score is going up just as promise, no deletions- but it is higher! There is always someone available to talk me through the progress and my questions. So far, wonderful experience!

Wolfgang Pock
June 25th, 2018 Lakewood, WA DETAILS

Poor call back system. I had called several times but had to wait 2 days for a return call

Rhonda Caldwell
May 21st, 2018 Houston, TX DETAILS

I give IdentityIQ a 5 because my time with your service was short but it that time period I was pleased with the quickness of the report being provided, the look of the report and how easy it was to read and understand. It was also easy to cancel the service when it came time for me to do that!

Jaklynn Anderson
May 18th, 2018 Robbins, IL DETAILS

Accurate credit score very detailed and up-to-date that's all you can ask for and I'm thankful

SARAH Davis
May 18th, 2018 Aurora, CO DETAILS

Tracking made easy! I can see exactly what's going on with my credit tracking and I love it!

Pat wills
May 18th, 2018 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS

Identity iq Ia a great way to check your credit report and see where you stand as far as being approved for loans or credit cards or even to purchase a brand new car, it shows you updates and why your credit may have went up or down.

Kristie Dunn
June 5th, 2018 Raleigh, NC DETAILS

The updates received are in a timely manner and the reporting of data is accurate

Ernestine
May 18th, 2018 Jonesboro, GA

I had a wonderful experience everything was done in a timely fashion and professional

tia
May 16th, 2018 Baton Rouge, LA DETAILS

Love the fact that my personal information is secured and monitored using this software i I am in the process of credit repair and this is the mandatory software they use , they swear by it!

NICHOLAS J FRANZONE
May 16th, 2018 Montgomery, TX DETAILS

What a great way to monitor your credit, its safe secure and give's you so much information on your credit, more so than other site's { I won't mention }, and also your have benefit's from using this website, Identity IO is at the top !!

Shawnece Kendall
May 16th, 2018 Fort Worth, TX DETAILS

Very informative and great with alerts. Price is reasonable and information is confidential.

leyland smartt
May 16th, 2018 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

Every good get all three credit scores and shows you everything on your credit

Veleta
May 16th, 2018 DETAILS

I found out about Identity IQ from a credit specialist when she told me that the other places I was paying monthly dodnrhav emu accurate score. I signed up and she was correct, identity iq helped me get my credit score exact so that I could purchase my first home it was there score that was most accurate

Sonia Gonzales
May 16th, 2018 McAllen, TX DETAILS

Love the accuracy when it comes to monitoring and quick response in notification.

Angelica Vivet
May 11th, 2018 Concord, CA DETAILS

I had a couple of inquiries and IdentityIQ was able to help me explain the information very clearly and provide advise. Thank you

Keith Grandberry
May 9th, 2018 Cordova, TN DETAILS

The website is intuitive and the team eager to answer any questions. A must have for anyone concerned about their financial wealth.

David Jones
May 24th, 2018 Clarkston, UT DETAILS

So great experience went to you and help me repair my credit so I can buy my home

Ana Sierra
May 8th, 2018 Corpus Christi, TX DETAILS

It is very easy and simple to check you credit report as many tie as you want and it doesn't affect you credit.