Best Company Guarantee IdentityIQ Logo

IdentityIQ

8.5

Rhonda Caldwell Houston, TX

I give IdentityIQ a 5 because my time with your service was short but it that time period I was pleased with the quickness of the report being provided, the look of the report and how easy it was to read and understand. It was also easy to cancel the service when it came time for me to do that!

Pat wills Philadelphia, PA

Identity iq Ia a great way to check your credit report and see where you stand as far as being approved for loans or credit cards or even to purchase a brand new car, it shows you updates and why your credit may have went up or down.

NICHOLAS J FRANZONE Montgomery, TX

What a great way to monitor your credit, its safe secure and give's you so much information on your credit, more so than other site's { I won't mention }, and also your have benefit's from using this website, Identity IO is at the top !!

Veleta

I found out about Identity IQ from a credit specialist when she told me that the other places I was paying monthly dodnrhav emu accurate score. I signed up and she was correct, identity iq helped me get my credit score exact so that I could purchase my first home it was there score that was most accurate

Nicole Johnston Montrose, CO

I was my mothers executor for her estate. I negotiated a settlement for several of her credit cards. My parents are elderly and she had battled cancer for fifteen years. Needless to say they attributed those to my credit score. Identity IQ and a private company have helped to get my credit on the correct path. Thank you!

Aric C Euclid, OH

The ability to track my credit progress has been everything to me and this credit rebuilding process. IdentityIQ has been accurate and precise to giving me the needed information from all credit bureaus. I would definitely recommend IdentityIQ to all my family and friends.

JAMES Lexington, KY

I AM new to IdentityIQ. I am satified with their service thus far. I receive update as often as changes happen to my credit. I always know where I stand. I have had no problems with identity theft since the start of their service.

Leo Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Identity IQ keeps me informed on any credit score activity through alerts and through their portal. I’ve used other companies & they are by far the most accurate. This is the first time that I’ve felt like a credit company actually had my back and cared about my credit profile. And the customer service is great! I’m very satisfied with IDIQ.

R Miller Valley Center, CA

Everything was ok, till I cancelled. I was using a credit repair service that uses this to see real time credit changes on my report and adjust their dispute process as needed. A few times I had to contact customer service for different reasons. Each time they did what I needed with relative ease. I went to cancel today because I no longer am getting my credit repaired and they told me I can not access the content anymore once I cancelled. I asked for a prorated refund since I was only 10 days into my billing cycle. She told me no, that I would have to call back at the end of the cycle to cancel. I, like most have a busy life and will probably forget to cancel and get charged another month of service and have the same issue again. Just beware, if you cancel early, you WILL NOT get a refund for the service you did not use

Steve Upland, CA

After having some credit issues I shopped around most all of the credit sites out there. I found identityIq to be the most accurate of the scores I compared. I’m glad that I did. I found some recent errors and I was able to dispute them. I’m glad I chose them.

Mike Duncan

Our credit cards were stolen and I needed some help. The credit card company was great but I wanted better monitoring. I wanted to have someone monitor my identity and my credit. This company had a great price and has consistently given me the peace of mind I needed. They were one of the only ones I could find that gave me reports from all the credit bureaus with monitoring.

Nancy Soprych

This company has been around awhile and really always improving benefits. The Credit Report is presented very well - it is easy to read and use. Receiving data from all 3 bureaus is a great benefit and better than most other sites offerings. You really receive what you pay for and the price is actually very reasonable compared to other sites. Customer service agents seemed very knowledgeable as they were able to answer questions about program and that satisfied my needs.

Rick Ziemek

This company is great. The plans and benefits they offer are flexible and priced very competitively compared to the market. I have been using them for years and so far its been great. The customer service staff has been very helpful.

Christina Sutu-Wallar Concord, CA

When researching for an identity theft protection company, IDENTITYIQ came up routinely in my searches. I called them and spoke with an associate who shared lots of great information with me without making me feel pressured to ourxhae something.

Reply from IdentityIQ

Thank you for the review and for choosing IdentityIQ services for your identity theft and credit monitoring needs! Our 100% U.S.-based customer service team is excited to assist you.

Feb. 25th, 2022

Jorge Garcia Hillsboro, OR

This is a excellent site that tracks my current credit score and activity. I would highly recommend it.

John Rush Maryville, TN

A+ So far IdentityIQ has been a really solid investment and I recommend it to anyone who is interested!

Erica Slaton ,

Great customer service the agent was very patient and not pushy, and made sure I had a better knowledge of my credit and how to get the best outcomes in the long run for myself and my credit. Very knowledgeable and helpful !

Reply from IdentityIQ

Thank you for your feedback, Erica!

Kenneth Small Houston, TX

They mad it easy for you too keep up with the process and you got a chance too see when things where disputed and when certain things would come off your credit I would use them again and recommend them.

Reply from IdentityIQ

Thank you for your feedback Kenneth!

K. Gorman Farmington, NM

Overall, I would keep using identityIQ. I do get alerts related to my credit and new accounts. The only I do not get is when my credit has been updated in my scores have changed . I am in the position of repairing my credit so if I can see my credit changing I could see my hard work paying off .

Chein B St Louis, MO

Make sure to thoroughly expalin how the cencellation process works for the free trail. I was told i had 7 days to cancel and upon the seventh day i tried cancelling at about 10a but the am, very early, like 12:30a on the bginning of the seventh day i was charged/billed. And when i called to inquiry the rep was very rude and dismissive

Damon J Jackson Las Vegas, NV

I commend the services provided by IdentityIQ, as I feel they are like family who has my best interest and security as their priority. Please continue to keep up the great work guys!

Evette Jones Royersford, PA

I am still in process of repairing my credit with the help of your company so far the time that I have been a client of yours so far is been wonderful I’m seeing a great fast improvement

Hazel Brown Belzoni, MS

I love Identity IQ because it keeps me updated on if there any changes to my credit and if anyone is inquiring about my credit. They keep u alerted and it’s affordable, thank u.

Vcount Jacksonville, FL

My experience with Identity Q is quite good, I like the monthly notices and the price is reasonable to my budget. Keeping up with the credit reporting is good but I see you do have to pay more for a more detail report.

Austin Linton Louisville, KY

So far this experience has been excellent. The one on one time is informative and they provide great steps to help me on my way to greatly improved my credit. 10 out 10 would recommend.

Caronda D Allen Ashdown, AR

I always get a great monthly score on time they keep me updated on everything that goes on and they're always ready an happy to answer any questions you may have I would most definitely recommend them to anyone!!

Antonio Garland, TX

IdentityIQ has provided me with nothing but great service! Any time I have called in for assistance, I receive friendly service and feel appreciated! The site is user friendly and easy for me to understand!

Chip Griffith Allen, TX

Very simple app to down load as well as navigate thru, my wife and I both use it and have been very pleased by it's , have recommended to several friends to protect their self and download this helpful app on their phones

Elizabeth vinson Grapevine, TX

Very pleasant stuff very professional if I miss the payment they always call very polite they don’t blow my phone and I’m able to access my profile 24/7 .. very informative no hidden fees

John Plano, TX

I'm really impressed with the way that they handle business and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who would like to have more security about their on personal and business life.

Shameaka Suitland, MD

Identity IQ is one of the best credit monitoring providers I’ve used. They update me via email when there’s been change to my credit report and/or score. I think the monthly fee is reasonable for the services received.

Kateri McKnight Houston, TX

Customer Review Video

Marshall Henderson Sioux Falls, SD

Each time I've talked with someone they've been polite, courteous and understanding. I've never felt like a second rate human because of the services that Identity IQ has provided.

Cesar Rodriguez Las Vegas, NV

I am a current customer and feel that this investment has been a very beneficial and effective means of protecting my credit and identity in these times that we live in with all the cyber breaching that we have experienced.

Tonya King Kernersville, NC

Identity IQ credit monitoring is the best thing around. They have truly helped me understand credit and how it is important to be protected against Identity Theft. Suggestions on how to improve my scores have worked!!!

Alejandro Guzman Jr

Ever since I signed up with IdenityIQ I have had instant notifications of my credit and I am now more alert than ever before! IdenityIQ has been very accurate and reliable and I recommend it to all my friends and family!

Halie Deltona, FL

I find this site helpful in keeping up with my credit score and identity protection. It was recommended by my credit guy and I recommend it to anyone looking for better personal protection.

Ana Garcia Chicago, IL

I like getting the alert emails when something has changed on my report. I like that I have access to my score and I'm able to keep on eye or have an idea on how my score is doing.

Bryan Chicago, IL

I like that I can view my credit scores through identity IQ over time and see the changing trends through the website. Using the site is easy, and I've learned more about how credit is reported

Humberto Garay

Identity IQ is awesome. When i call, the reps are there to answer my questions. My credit report is always up to date and the portal is really easy and reliable. Thanks Identity Iq for being the best !!!!

Nicole Soares Fallbrook, CA

We use Identity IQ credit monitoring in order to coach our clients while assisting them in achieving their credit improvement goals. It is very easy to read and manage the account including tasks like resetting payment information. The pricing is affordable and they have great customer service. I highly recommend them for credit monitoring.

Dan Santee, CA

I get my credit report and my credit scores and it lets me know if anything has changed. I used this service to get a new car and get a better credit card. It even helps me figure out how I can move my score up.

Scott Wildomar, CA

I have pulled my credit report and several other places online but this is the best display that I have seen yet. The report is much easier to read that the free sites. Good work making an easy to read product, worth the money to have a product that you can actually read and use.

Jerry Cantrell Louisville, KY

I have IdentityIQ for 6 months!! The monthly premium is very reasonable, the service and support from the IdentityIQ Team is excellent and I can rest well because my identity is well protected.

Reply from IdentityIQ

Thank you for your feedback, Jerry! We appreciate your review, and for choosing IdentityIQ services for your identity theft protection and credit report monitoring needs. Our 100% U.S.-based customer service team is always happy to assist you.

Feb. 28th, 2022

Alan Wolf Wildomar, CA

I like how I can see my three credit scores all in one report. Super convenient!

Reply from IdentityIQ

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your review and for choosing IdentityIQ services for your identity theft protection and credit report monitoring needs.

Sep. 20th, 2022

Bonnie Sullivan Capitol Heights, MD'

They are very trustworthy and I trust they will get the problem resolved. However, so far, I paid for three reports and only two of them were showing.

Melonie Jenkins NC

If I could give 0 stars I would, Im sure that this subscription was thrown in on another website and the person was not reading when they accepted the the offer because my card was used by someone else. I called to get a refund because I did not authorize this charge. I was condescended by the rep actually by two reps saying no one could charge your card unless you provided the card information, and Im thinking you should know better this is basically the name of your company. Then I was also told they have a strict no refund policy, and proceeded to tell me that they would get in touch with the account holder to see if they want to change payment method. This company is a joke, and I believe all the good reviews were from the other pyramid schemers that is in or associated with this company. I will be cancelling my card info never again fake indentityiq company, PLEASE DO NOT GIVE THESE PEOPLE YOUR PERSONAL INFO THEY ARE THE CROOKS HIDING IN PLAIN SITE!!!!!!!

Stacey K. Round Rock, TX

Not bad but it didn’t give me the results I was looking for in a credit monitoring company. They report on all 3 credit bureaus but don’t use FICO scores. This doesn’t benefit the consumer since these scores are what most of not all companies use for inquiries.

Reply from IdentityIQ

Hello Stacey, Thank you for your feedback. We want to apologize for the bad experience you encountered. Customer service is extremely important to us and we encourage our customers to ask for a supervisor if you are not satisfied for any reason. For security reasons and for our customers’ protection we require our customers to call IdentityIQ to cancel their membership. Our customer service phone number is 877-875-4347. Please give us a call.

Connie Eakins Oklahoma City, OK

So far, I have found IdentityIQ has really come through for me.. I would recommend IdentityIQ to my friends. With high praise. Thank you for your help.

Reply from IdentityIQ

Thank you so much Connie! We would love to connect on social media too!

Mar. 7th, 2020

Jason Whelan Lancaster, NY

I had an outside company sign me up with IdentityIQ and I immediately after the trial period cancelled them. I was just seeing if this company could help me with my Credit Card debt however after my own work in my free time I quashed all my debt on my own. However they kept charging my card regardless. I put a block on my Capital One account to the point I need a new card issued because IdentityIQ would not heed the block and kept attempting charges and yet they still send me emails attempting to update my banking info. Get the hint, I don’t need or want your service. If you wanna watch your credit and take care of your debts, don’t be lazy and just do it yourself.

Reply from IdentityIQ

Thank you for your feedback, Jason. We want to apologize for the bad experience you encountered. Customer service is extremely important to us and we encourage our customers to ask for a supervisor if you are not satisfied for any reason. For security reasons and for our customers’ protection we require our customers to call IdentityIQ to cancel their membership. Our customer service phone number is 877-875-4347. Please give us a call.