Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

IdentityIQ

verified
$100 Guarantee
Identity protection services starting at $6.99 per month

IdentityIQ strives to better protect and empower the consumer through concise delivery of credit and identity data. The company has provided consumers with identity- and credit-related protection solutions at affordable monthly rates, as well as identity theft education programs to corporate and academic associations since its founding in 2009.

The privately-held, Nevada-based company's goal is to help customers understand what can impact their credit and personal identity as well as give customers access to a variety of data sources and help them sense identity fraud as well as understand how that data can affect them. Their comprehensive product bundles include family protection, dark web monitoring, identity theft protection & restoration, credit reports & scores, and credit monitoring.

The Good

• Identity Protection
  • Affordable Monthly Plans
  • Comprehensive Identity and Credit Reporting Services
  • $1 Million Dollar Protection

Identity Protection

IdentityIQ monitors for any use of a customer's SSN within its network and alerts them of what is seen. Other monitoring services will only alert customers if their SSN is used with a wrong address or name. In addition, IdentityIQ performs enhanced change of address notification. The company not only monitors for a change of address request with the credit reporting agencies but also monitors the National Change of Address registry to make sure customers are informed of changes made to their information.

Identity monitoring includes:

• National and International Criminal Record Monitoring
  • SSN Trace
  • Enhanced Change of Address Monitoring
  • U.S.-Based Fraud Restoration Team

Affordable Monthly Plans

IdentityIQ offers people four affordable monthly protection plans which range from $6.99 to $29.99 per month. The Secure Plan costs $6.99 and includes daily credit report monitoring for one credit bureau, dark web and internet monitoring, up to $1 million in identity theft insurance, social security number alerts, synthetic identity theft protection, file sharing network searches, lost wallet assistance, U.S.- based identity restoration services, checking account report, and Opt-out IQ.

The Secure Plus Plan costs $9.99 per month and includes everything from the Secure Plan along with IQ alerts with application monitoring and change of address. The Secure Pro Plan costs $19.99 per month and includes everything from the Secure Plus Plan along with enhanced three bureau credit reports monitoring, enhanced credit report monitoring, alerts on crimes committed in your name, and credit score change alerts. Lastly, the Secure Max Plan costs $29.99 and includes everything from the Secure Pro Plan along with credit score tracker, credit scores simulator, family protection, and fraud restoration with LPOA.

Comprehensive Identity and Credit Reporting Services

IdentityIQ works with all three credit bureaus to help customers monitor their credit activity. Customers also receive daily alerts and monthly credit scores. Select plans feature a credit score simulator, which provides consumers with information about how certain activities affect credit ratings.  See changes as they happen with daily credit monitoring alerts:

• Change of address
  • Change of personal information
  • Reporting of a delinquent account
  • Credit inquiries
  • New public records
  • Judgments
  • New credit accounts and loans

$1 Million Dollar Protection

IdentityIQ will offer up to $1 million in identity theft insurance for the primary member. If customers have out-of-pocket costs due to ID theft, they're covered with up to $1 million in ID theft insurance for Lost Wages, Legal help, and Stolen Funds reimbursement. If a customer becomes a victim of identity theft, IdentityIQ will make sure they receive personal identity restoration and insurance services. Customers that enroll in IdentityIQ's Secure Max Plan are provided with up to $1 million in ID Theft insurance and up to $25,000 for their children.

The Bad

Time in Business

The company is noticeably younger than many other companies within the industry as it was founded in 2009. Due to its relatively short time in business, IdentityIQ may lack identity management experience and reputation in comparison to its older competitors.

The Bottom Line

IdentityIQ strives to provide a comprehensive identity management suite. The company also offers people a number of attractive features to protect their identities from identity fraud, including affordable monthly plans, enhanced monitoring services like social security number monitoring and credit reports monitoring from the major credit bureaus, and up to $1 million in identity theft insurance. IdentityIQ offers also comprehensive, U.S.-based identity restoration services to each person who becomes a victim of identity theft while using the company's services. However, IdentityIQ is a younger company in the identity theft industry.

Chantay
November 20th, 2018 Donaldsonville, LA DETAILS

You’ll doing a good job,keeping me posted,with any unusual activities with my account. Thank You! It is well worth it.

Wendy Hicks
November 20th, 2018 Baltimore, MD DETAILS

This company is very thorough and I feel secure.

Pinky
November 20th, 2018 Albany, NY DETAILS

It helps monitoring credit score and it keeps me updated with the alerts and track of my credit activity. Totally recommend this service

K. E.
November 20th, 2018 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

I really appreciate this site! They played an essential role in keeping a close eye on the improvement/progress and activities that were essential for a good credit score.

Jerrel
November 20th, 2018 Gardena, CA DETAILS

I Feel like this should be made public. identifyIQ has horrible customer service and public relations team suck: IdentifyIQ answer: Thank you for your feedback. I want to apologize for the bad experience you encountered with one of our agents. Customer service is extremely important to us and we encourage our customers to ask for a supervisor if you are not satisfied for any reason. For security reasons and for our customer’s protection we require our customer’s to call IdentityIQ to cancel their membership. During enrollment you agreed to our terms of service agreement which states that all cancellations must be done by calling IdentityIQ only. Regarding your trial period, I was able to confirm you called to cancel after the trial period expired; your enrollment date was October 30th. As stated on the agreement and part of our trial period promotion, you must cancel within the promotion time frame to avoid any further charges. After reviewing the call, the agent advised that once the account is cancelled you will not be able to access the member site, you agreed and the account was cancelled. We encourage all our customer’s to maximize their benefits before the cancellation is processed in order for you to stay protected. Thank you again for your feedback. My response Since you reviewed the call did you not hear me ask for a supervisor??? I then said never mind since your representative was being rude and yelling my name. Or did you conveniently leave that out of your reply??? Second I never said that wasn't in the service agreement, I never said I was charged before free trial date was over. I said its extremely SHADY and INCONVENIENT to have to call and cancel. It's not openly on the website. regardless if it's in a service agreement. Security and Protection? Did you confirm who was buying your service? That's BS... you do it so you can get people to pay for the subscription. Just like you discourage people to end their subscription by canceling all services that was already purchased. A good response could have been "we apologize for the negative experience, moving forward we will try to make our site and service more user friendly" But identifyIQ is too stupid to say that instead you want to try and point out how wrong the customer is or defend your Shady business practices. Regardless of your attempt to justify any of your company actions I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND OR REFER identityIQ dont waste your time or money.

IdentityIQ Logo

Reply from IdentityIQ

Shawna Byrd Nov 16, 2018

Jay Bunker
November 20th, 2018 Santa Fe, NM DETAILS

I thought I had cancelled this service when I completed my work with a credit counselor, so When I got charged, I called to see why. They told me my account had not been cancelled. When I requested to cancel, they complied, but told me I would not get a refund for the month and would also no longer have access to my account. Any company that charges me for not providing service is a bogus business.

Deanna
November 15th, 2018 St Louis, MO DETAILS

I’ve received nothing but accurate information from this site.

Lisa
November 14th, 2018 Edgewood, MD DETAILS

Hello I am very happy customer knowing that my credit is under protection. I don’t have to worry about being victims of fraud anyone. As a Cancer Survivor my credit was the last thing on my mind until I was hacked IQ had gave me a peace of mind. Thank you IQ Continue your awesome work.

Marian McDougal
November 14th, 2018 Gwynn Oak, MD DETAILS

I saw an advertisement on Identity IQ so I decided to do some research and ask my son and two of my friends who has been with Identity IQ for a long time. They love it. Everything they said was trustworthy and encouraging.I joined on 6/11/2018 it’s the best decision I ever made. No problems signing in or out. Accurate and fast updates on your credit reports. Give you good advice on what you should do to increase your credit score. In my opinion the last two best and important things are Security and the monthly payment is very affordable. Thank You Marian McDougal

Jen W
November 14th, 2018 Union, KY DETAILS

They have kept me up to date on everything that is going on!

Brenda Pratt
November 14th, 2018 West Palm Beach, FL DETAILS

Overall experience has been wonderful. Whenever I needed assistance with any problem I had. IdentityIQ provided excellent customer service!

Diiamond Dallas
November 14th, 2018 Arlington, TX DETAILS

Using IdentityIQ is a reliable and fast service. Customer service is always there to help.

Donnyell
November 21st, 2018 Baltimore, MD DETAILS

Been very useful.helped me in many ways.

Nicole Waters
November 14th, 2018 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS

I would like to say that I am so happy that I decided to take control of my identity with this company I have no worries because IdentityIQ alerts me about any and everything I feel protected. I told everyone I know about this company and what they could provide and when it comes to your identity and credit you shouldn’t think twice!

veronica woods
November 13th, 2018 Kansas City, MO DETAILS

It is very affordable and I love the services you provide

D3anene
November 13th, 2018 Crum Lynne, PA DETAILS

It is keeping my update with all my credit changes

Alberto Figuereo
November 13th, 2018 Lyndhurst, NJ DETAILS

Hello my name is Alberto Figuereo I can tell you my experience with IdentityIQ. This gam have. Even a great company that really helps you organize and gain back the credit that you have loose because of collections agency. It really work the personal that works in IdentityIQ are very cordially and professional. I recommend that company with my eyes closed.

Kassandra velazquez
November 21st, 2018 Worcester, MA DETAILS

I love the service, product and the customer service is amazing!

Alexis
November 12th, 2018 Baker, LA DETAILS

I love this product that was referred to me by my credit coach. Everything is accurate and so easy to understand.

Kenya M Carter
November 12th, 2018 Baton Rouge, LA DETAILS

I really like identity IQ it keeps your identity private and helps you keep up with your credit score

Rodney
November 12th, 2018 Raleigh, NC

Helping me manage my credit life! Always glad to get the alerts on credit change or just letting me know that you are there in the mist of things!

Ciara
November 9th, 2018 Raleigh, NC DETAILS

IdentityIQ is a great tool when you’re trying to accurately track your credit history. They send you notifications with every change so that you can stay on top of what’s going on. Should you see something that looks suspicious, you’re able to act right away!

None
November 9th, 2018 Vass, NC DETAILS

So far so good , keeps on top of activity

Marta Montellano
November 9th, 2018 El Paso, TX DETAILS

This is the second time I use this company to truck my score because of the service and accuracy.

Kevin Westbrook
November 9th, 2018 Greenville, NC DETAILS

Great service for the money. Keep it up guys. Thank you.!!

Jeffery Dixon
November 9th, 2018 Dike, TX DETAILS

I really like how it breaks all my credit stuff down for me..

Ricky jones
November 9th, 2018 Modesto, CA DETAILS

I am totally happy with your service Keep the good job up

Brandon Clemoens
November 8th, 2018 Oklahoma City, OK DETAILS

So far this service has been excellent! IdentityIQ has notified me of any potenitonal threats and has promptly keep me notified as my credit score is being repaired.

Judy Carrillo
November 7th, 2018 El Paso, TX DETAILS

I would highly recommend this service. It is accurate a s very useful to have control over all three of your credit scores.

Moira
November 7th, 2018 Lanoka Harbor, NJ DETAILS

IdIq is a very good service. Very informative as well as a great tool for keeping your credit scores in check. I have referred people to them.

Hollie
November 6th, 2018 Kaaawa, HI DETAILS

Very easy to use. Helped get me on track with notifications when something new happens.

Nesi vanisi
November 6th, 2018 Carson, CA DETAILS

They were very helpful everytime I had any questions. I would automatically get alerts regarding any changes to my credit reports. I can easily go online and monitor my credit score and their customer service team were very always informative and answered all my questions.

Smith
November 1st, 2018 Frisco, TX DETAILS

Working with IdentityIQ has been no short of wonderful! The experience has been better than expected. Everyone is very kind and patient and really get you back where you need to be with great standing credit in less than 6 months! Completely satisfied!

Chip Griffith
November 1st, 2018 Allen, TX DETAILS

Very simple app to down load as well as navigate thru, my wife and I both use it and have been very pleased by it's , have recommended to several friends to protect their self and download this helpful app on their phones

Elizabeth vinson
October 31st, 2018 Grapevine, TX

Very pleasant stuff very professional if I miss the payment they always call very polite they don’t blow my phone and I’m able to access my profile 24/7 .. very informative no hidden fees

Nita
October 31st, 2018 Temple Hills, MD DETAILS

I really like this service because as soon as someone does a hard inquiry on you. You will be notified immediately. That tells me this service is on its job.

Sherrie F
October 30th, 2018 Mount Vernon, NY DETAILS

identity iq is convenient and affordable. It alerts you when there are any changes to your credit report which i love. I'm really impressed with the way that they handle business and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who would like to have more security about their on personal and business life.

Bethaney
October 26th, 2018 Stuart, FL DETAILS

Identity IQ is convenient and affordable. It alerts you when there are any changes to your credit report which is super helpful too.

Angena Roberts
October 26th, 2018 Marietta, GA DETAILS

Great experience All around. I am able to see my score and it easy to access everything

John