IdentityIQ

8.7

Steve Upland, CA

After having some credit issues I shopped around most all of the credit sites out there. I found identityIq to be the most accurate of the scores I compared. I’m glad that I did. I found some recent errors and I was able to dispute them. I’m glad I chose them.

Mike Duncan

Our credit cards were stolen and I needed some help. The credit card company was great but I wanted better monitoring. I wanted to have someone monitor my identity and my credit. This company had a great price and has consistently given me the peace of mind I needed. They were one of the only ones I could find that gave me reports from all the credit bureaus with monitoring.

Nancy Soprych

This company has been around awhile and really always improving benefits. The Credit Report is presented very well - it is easy to read and use. Receiving data from all 3 bureaus is a great benefit and better than most other sites offerings. You really receive what you pay for and the price is actually very reasonable compared to other sites. Customer service agents seemed very knowledgeable as they were able to answer questions about program and that satisfied my needs.

Rick Ziemek

This company is great. The plans and benefits they offer are flexible and priced very competitively compared to the market. I have been using them for years and so far its been great. The customer service staff has been very helpful.

Erica Slaton ,

Great customer service the agent was very patient and not pushy, and made sure I had a better knowledge of my credit and how to get the best outcomes in the long run for myself and my credit. Very knowledgeable and helpful !

Reply from IdentityIQ

Thank you for your feedback, Erica!

Kenneth Small Houston, TX

They mad it easy for you too keep up with the process and you got a chance too see when things where disputed and when certain things would come off your credit I would use them again and recommend them.

Reply from IdentityIQ

Thank you for your feedback Kenneth!

K. Gorman Farmington, NM

Overall, I would keep using identityIQ. I do get alerts related to my credit and new accounts. The only I do not get is when my credit has been updated in my scores have changed . I am in the position of repairing my credit so if I can see my credit changing I could see my hard work paying off .

Chein B St Louis, MO

Make sure to thoroughly expalin how the cencellation process works for the free trail. I was told i had 7 days to cancel and upon the seventh day i tried cancelling at about 10a but the am, very early, like 12:30a on the bginning of the seventh day i was charged/billed. And when i called to inquiry the rep was very rude and dismissive

Damon J Jackson Las Vegas, NV

I commend the services provided by IdentityIQ, as I feel they are like family who has my best interest and security as their priority. Please continue to keep up the great work guys!

Evette Jones Royersford, PA

I am still in process of repairing my credit with the help of your company so far the time that I have been a client of yours so far is been wonderful I’m seeing a great fast improvement

Hazel Brown Belzoni, MS

I love Identity IQ because it keeps me updated on if there any changes to my credit and if anyone is inquiring about my credit. They keep u alerted and it’s affordable, thank u.

Vcount Jacksonville, FL

My experience with Identity Q is quite good, I like the monthly notices and the price is reasonable to my budget. Keeping up with the credit reporting is good but I see you do have to pay more for a more detail report.

Austin Linton Louisville, KY

So far this experience has been excellent. The one on one time is informative and they provide great steps to help me on my way to greatly improved my credit. 10 out 10 would recommend.

Caronda D Allen Ashdown, AR

I always get a great monthly score on time they keep me updated on everything that goes on and they're always ready an happy to answer any questions you may have I would most definitely recommend them to anyone!!

Antonio Garland, TX

IdentityIQ has provided me with nothing but great service! Any time I have called in for assistance, I receive friendly service and feel appreciated! The site is user friendly and easy for me to understand!

Chip Griffith Allen, TX

Very simple app to down load as well as navigate thru, my wife and I both use it and have been very pleased by it's , have recommended to several friends to protect their self and download this helpful app on their phones

Elizabeth vinson Grapevine, TX

Very pleasant stuff very professional if I miss the payment they always call very polite they don’t blow my phone and I’m able to access my profile 24/7 .. very informative no hidden fees

John Plano, TX

I'm really impressed with the way that they handle business and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who would like to have more security about their on personal and business life.

Shameaka Suitland, MD

Identity IQ is one of the best credit monitoring providers I’ve used. They update me via email when there’s been change to my credit report and/or score. I think the monthly fee is reasonable for the services received.

Kateri McKnight Houston, TX

This company has assisted me in monitoring the progress of my credit repair. I am glad that I can get all 3 credit bureau information from this one site. It's actually better than having a membership with the actual individual bureaus.

Marshall Henderson Sioux Falls, SD

Each time I've talked with someone they've been polite, courteous and understanding. I've never felt like a second rate human because of the services that Identity IQ has provided.

Cesar Rodriguez Las Vegas, NV

I am a current customer and feel that this investment has been a very beneficial and effective means of protecting my credit and identity in these times that we live in with all the cyber breaching that we have experienced.

Tonya King Kernersville, NC

Identity IQ credit monitoring is the best thing around. They have truly helped me understand credit and how it is important to be protected against Identity Theft. Suggestions on how to improve my scores have worked!!!

Alejandro Guzman Jr

Ever since I signed up with IdenityIQ I have had instant notifications of my credit and I am now more alert than ever before! IdenityIQ has been very accurate and reliable and I recommend it to all my friends and family!

Halie Deltona, FL

I find this site helpful in keeping up with my credit score and identity protection. It was recommended by my credit guy and I recommend it to anyone looking for better personal protection.

Ana Garcia Chicago, IL

I like getting the alert emails when something has changed on my report. I like that I have access to my score and I'm able to keep on eye or have an idea on how my score is doing.

Bryan Chicago, IL

I like that I can view my credit scores through identity IQ over time and see the changing trends through the website. Using the site is easy, and I've learned more about how credit is reported

Humberto Garay

Identity IQ is awesome. When i call, the reps are there to answer my questions. My credit report is always up to date and the portal is really easy and reliable. Thanks Identity Iq for being the best !!!!

Nicole Soares Fallbrook, CA

We use Identity IQ credit monitoring in order to coach our clients while assisting them in achieving their credit improvement goals. It is very easy to read and manage the account including tasks like resetting payment information. The pricing is affordable and they have great customer service. I highly recommend them for credit monitoring.

Dan Santee, CA

I get my credit report and my credit scores and it lets me know if anything has changed. I used this service to get a new car and get a better credit card. It even helps me figure out how I can move my score up.

Scott Wildomar, CA

I have pulled my credit report and several other places online but this is the best display that I have seen yet. The report is much easier to read that the free sites. Good work making an easy to read product, worth the money to have a product that you can actually read and use.

Bonnie Sullivan Capitol Heights, MD'

They are very trustworthy and I trust they will get the problem resolved. However, so far, I paid for three reports and only two of them were showing.

Stacey K. Round Rock, TX

Not bad but it didn’t give me the results I was looking for in a credit monitoring company. They report on all 3 credit bureaus but don’t use FICO scores. This doesn’t benefit the consumer since these scores are what most of not all companies use for inquiries.

Reply from IdentityIQ

Hello Stacey, Thank you for your feedback. We want to apologize for the bad experience you encountered. Customer service is extremely important to us and we encourage our customers to ask for a supervisor if you are not satisfied for any reason. For security reasons and for our customers’ protection we require our customers to call IdentityIQ to cancel their membership. Our customer service phone number is 877-875-4347. Please give us a call.

Connie Eakins Oklahoma City, OK

So far, I have found IdentityIQ has really come through for me.. I would recommend IdentityIQ to my friends. With high praise. Thank you for your help.

Reply from IdentityIQ

Thank you so much Connie! We would love to connect on social media too!

Mar. 7th, 2020

Jason Whelan Lancaster, NY

I had an outside company sign me up with IdentityIQ and I immediately after the trial period cancelled them. I was just seeing if this company could help me with my Credit Card debt however after my own work in my free time I quashed all my debt on my own. However they kept charging my card regardless. I put a block on my Capital One account to the point I need a new card issued because IdentityIQ would not heed the block and kept attempting charges and yet they still send me emails attempting to update my banking info. Get the hint, I don’t need or want your service. If you wanna watch your credit and take care of your debts, don’t be lazy and just do it yourself.

Reply from IdentityIQ

Thank you for your feedback, Jason. We want to apologize for the bad experience you encountered. Customer service is extremely important to us and we encourage our customers to ask for a supervisor if you are not satisfied for any reason. For security reasons and for our customers’ protection we require our customers to call IdentityIQ to cancel their membership. Our customer service phone number is 877-875-4347. Please give us a call.

Ryan B Kyle, TX

I just canceled both my wife and I's subscription this month. We were both paying for the $30.00 plan ($60 total) and upon cancellation I was told I should refresh our profiles to get our latest score. Every time I logged on since APRIL it's been saying NO activity!! I just thought no news was good news. The gentlemen asked me if I was sure i wanted to cancel and I replied you cannot do it fast enough! I'm not sure where this so called "refresh" button is when I logged in via the mobile phone, but I cannot believe I wasted all the money for nothing in return!! I've used other credit monitoring sites in the past and never had this issue. STAY AWAY!!!!

Reply from IdentityIQ

Hello Ryan, Thank you for your feedback. We want to apologize for the bad experience you encountered. Customer service is extremely important to us and we encourage our customers to ask for a supervisor if you are not satisfied for any reason. For security reasons and for our customers’ protection we require our customers to call IdentityIQ for information regarding their accounts. Our customer service phone number is 877-875-4347. Please give us a call.

Oct. 28th, 2019

Crystal Ocoee, FL

If I could give zero stars I would. First the rep hangs up on me when asking when I still get the report I paid for be refund it. I was then told by another rep that I was told the following which wasn’t true. Long story short if you’re going to cancel they’re going to keep your money and you won’t get the report you paid for. They told me if I dispute the charges I would be committing fraud. They were closed on the day they charged my card. Really. Definitely following up a complaint with the NFCC see the BBB and the attorney generals office. The nerve of some people. After all they just work for the company they could care less about the quality control on a call.

Reply from IdentityIQ

Hello Crystal, Thank you for your feedback. We want to apologize for the bad experience you encountered. We have messaged you privately asking for your email address so we could look further into this issue and reach out to you but we never heard back. Customer service is extremely important to us and we encourage our customers to ask for a supervisor if they are not satisfied for any reason. For security reasons please call IdentityIQ for information regarding your account and experience. Our customer service phone number is 877-875-4347. Please give us a call, we'd like to make this right.

Feb. 11th, 2020

Kara G Chickasha, OK

This company has truly been amazing! Only thing that doesn’t make sense is why the scores shown on here don’t match what the bank or lending companies show.

Avalon Stenson Richmond, VA

I love how committed, dedicated and knowledge the customer care is , and don't mind explaining things to you and are genuely concerned about the customers Finacial success

Christopher Hillebrand Rossville, GA

It sounded like they were having a party every time I called. When I spoke to the operator she asked me the same questions repeatedly, as if she didnt remember asking the same question one sentence prior in our conversation. Terrible customer service and terrifying to think these people would have anything to do with me or any of my personal information in any way... beware!!! *update* I received a call from identityiq in regards to this and was refunded the last 2 months service fees, expressed a sincere apology and explanation of their plan to mitigate the problems within. They stressed to me they did not want to end on a bad note.

Anissa Jackson Saltillo, MS

Great protection, great customer service easy to manage website and very detailed oriented I would definitely recommend this site to anyone. Thanks Anissa Jackson

Trazenski Baton Rouge, LA

I love the accurate information that I receive from identity iq I also enjoy all the features it offers as well as the different options I can choose from

Mary J Sanford, NC

I've been a customer since September, and IdentityIQ is easy to follow, customer service is great, and I really like the monitoring. I'm very pleased thus far!

Tay Hutchins, TX

They are awesome!! Every time I login I find just what Im looking for, very easy to navigate through the system! Its on time when your updated and notification

Kifle asfaha St Louis, MO

Since I join identity I have no problem and good service and excellent monitoring a lot of people that join this if you're not it was a lot doesn't cost alot office joint

Britney Yonkers, NY

I have been using indenitity IQ for a couple months now and I absolutely love it. Easy to understand my credit score and any help with customer service is great.

K. E. Los Angeles, CA

I really appreciate this site! They played an essential role in keeping a close eye on the improvement/progress and activities that were essential for a good credit score.

Jerrel Gardena, CA

I Feel like this should be made public. identifyIQ has horrible customer service and public relations team suck: IdentifyIQ answer: Thank you for your feedback. I want to apologize for the bad experience you encountered with one of our agents. Customer service is extremely important to us and we encourage our customers to ask for a supervisor if you are not satisfied for any reason. For security reasons and for our customer’s protection we require our customer’s to call IdentityIQ to cancel their membership. During enrollment you agreed to our terms of service agreement which states that all cancellations must be done by calling IdentityIQ only. Regarding your trial period, I was able to confirm you called to cancel after the trial period expired; your enrollment date was October 30th. As stated on the agreement and part of our trial period promotion, you must cancel within the promotion time frame to avoid any further charges. After reviewing the call, the agent advised that once the account is cancelled you will not be able to access the member site, you agreed and the account was cancelled. We encourage all our customer’s to maximize their benefits before the cancellation is processed in order for you to stay protected. Thank you again for your feedback. My response Since you reviewed the call did you not hear me ask for a supervisor??? I then said never mind since your representative was being rude and yelling my name. Or did you conveniently leave that out of your reply??? Second I never said that wasn't in the service agreement, I never said I was charged before free trial date was over. I said its extremely SHADY and INCONVENIENT to have to call and cancel. It's not openly on the website. regardless if it's in a service agreement. Security and Protection? Did you confirm who was buying your service? That's BS... you do it so you can get people to pay for the subscription. Just like you discourage people to end their subscription by canceling all services that was already purchased. A good response could have been "we apologize for the negative experience, moving forward we will try to make our site and service more user friendly" But identifyIQ is too stupid to say that instead you want to try and point out how wrong the customer is or defend your Shady business practices. Regardless of your attempt to justify any of your company actions I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND OR REFER identityIQ dont waste your time or money.

Nov. 16th, 2018

Brandon Clemoens Oklahoma City, OK

So far this service has been excellent! IdentityIQ has notified me of any potenitonal threats and has promptly keep me notified as my credit score is being repaired.

Nita Temple Hills, MD

I really like this service because as soon as someone does a hard inquiry on you. You will be notified immediately. That tells me this service is on its job.