IdentityIQ strives to better protect and empower the consumer through concise delivery of credit and identity data.

The company has provided consumers with identity- and credit-related protection solutions at affordable monthly rates, as well as identity theft education programs to corporate and academic associations since its founding in 2009.

The privately-held, Nevada-based company's goal is to help each user understand what can impact their credit and personal identity as well as give customers access to a variety of data sources and help them sense identity fraud as well as understand how that data can affect them.

IdentityIQ's comprehensive identity suite includes family protection, dark web monitoring, identity theft protection and restoration, credit reports and scores, and credit monitoring.

The Good

• Identity Protection
  • Affordable Monthly Plans
  • Comprehensive Identity and Credit Reporting Services
  • $1 Million Dollar Protection
  • Online Educational Resources

Identity Protection

IdentityIQ monitors for any use of a customer's SSN within its network and alerts them of what is seen. Other monitoring services will only alert customers if their SSN is used with a wrong address or name. In addition, IdentityIQ performs enhanced change of address notification.

The company not only monitors for a change of address request with the credit reporting agencies but also monitors the National Change of Address registry to make sure customers are informed of changes made to their information.

Identity monitoring includes:

• National and International Criminal Record Monitoring
  • SSN Trace
  • Enhanced Change of Address Monitoring
  • U.S.-Based Fraud Restoration Customer Service Team

Affordable Monthly Plans

IdentityIQ offers people four affordable monthly identity management solution plans which range from $6.99 to $29.99 per month.

The Secure Plan costs $6.99 and includes daily credit report monitoring for one credit bureau, dark web and internet monitoring, and up to $1 million in identity theft insurance.

Additionally, those who sign up for the Secure Plan receive social security number alerts, synthetic identity theft protection, file sharing network searches, lost wallet assistance, U.S.- based identity restoration services, checking account report, and Opt-out IQ.

The Secure Plus Plan costs $9.99 per month and includes everything from the Secure Plan along with IQ alerts with application monitoring and change of address.

The Secure Pro Plan costs $19.99 per month and includes everything from the Secure Plus Plan along with enhanced three-bureau credit report monitoring, alerts on crimes committed in your name, and credit score change alerts.

Lastly, the Secure Max Plan costs $29.99 and includes everything from the Secure Pro Plan along with credit score tracker, credit scores simulator, family protection, and fraud restoration with LPOA.

Comprehensive Identity and Credit Reporting Services

IdentityIQ works with all three credit bureaus to help customers monitor their credit report and score activity.

Customers also receive daily fraud alerts and monthly credit scores. Select plans feature a credit score simulator, which provides consumers with information about how certain activities affect credit ratings.

Additionally, customers can see changes as they happen with the following daily credit monitoring alerts:

• Change of address
  • Change of personal information
  • Reporting of a delinquent account
  • Credit inquiries
  • New public records
  • Judgments
  • New credit accounts and loans

$1 Million Dollar Protection

IdentityIQ will offer up to $1 million in identity theft insurance for users.

If customers have out-of-pocket costs due to ID theft, they're covered with up to $1 million in ID theft insurance for Lost Wages, Legal help, and Stolen Funds reimbursement.

If a customer becomes a victim of identity theft, IdentityIQ will make sure they receive personal identity restoration and insurance services.

Customers that enroll in IdentityIQ's Secure Max Plan are provided with up to $1 million in ID Theft insurance and up to $25,000 for their children. This $1 Million Dollar Protection plan can be a solid solution for those who fall victim to identity theft.

Online Educational Resources

IdentityIQ provides an impressive amount of information regarding identity theft on its website.

These resources cover topics like data breaches, suspicious activity/ fraudulent activity, identity theft motives, type of identity theft, how to notice identity theft, identity management solutions, processes, personal security and risk, and more. IdentityIQ also offers several articles that provide further information to website users.

The Bad

Time in Business

The company is noticeably younger than many other companies within the industry as it was founded in 2009. Due to its shorter time in business, IdentityIQ may lack identity management experience and reputation in comparison to its older competitors.

The Bottom Line

IdentityIQ strives to provide a comprehensive identity security suite.

The company offers people a number of attractive features to protect their identities from identity fraud, including affordable monthly plans, enhanced identity monitoring services like social security monitoring and credit report monitoring from the major credit bureaus, and up to $1 million in identity theft insurance.

IdentityIQ also offers comprehensive, U.S.-based identity restoration customer service to all users who are faced with a stolen identity situation while using the company's service.

Additionally, IdentityIQ also offers a variety of online educational resources that cover topics like data breaches, identity thief motives, and more.

One potential downside of IdentityIQ is that it is a younger company in the identity theft industry.

Potential customers are encouraged to read IdentityIQ reviews to see the company's service from a consumer point of view.

Femi

May 18th, 2018 Roselle Park, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This service is has been helpful at keeping track of my credit history. It has a been a great credit monitoring tool

Nicole Johnston

May 18th, 2018 Montrose, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was my mothers executor for her estate. I negotiated a settlement for several of her credit cards. My parents are elderly and she had battled cancer for fifteen years. Needless to say they attributed those to my credit score. Identity IQ and a private company have helped to get my credit on the correct path. Thank you!

Ernestine

May 18th, 2018 Jonesboro, GA

I had a wonderful experience everything was done in a timely fashion and professional

Pat wills

May 18th, 2018 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Identity iq Ia a great way to check your credit report and see where you stand as far as being approved for loans or credit cards or even to purchase a brand new car, it shows you updates and why your credit may have went up or down.

SARAH Davis

May 18th, 2018 Aurora, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Tracking made easy! I can see exactly what's going on with my credit tracking and I love it!

Jaklynn Anderson

May 18th, 2018 Robbins, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Accurate credit score very detailed and up-to-date that's all you can ask for and I'm thankful

Sonia Gonzales

May 16th, 2018 McAllen, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love the accuracy when it comes to monitoring and quick response in notification.

Veleta

May 16th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I found out about Identity IQ from a credit specialist when she told me that the other places I was paying monthly dodnrhav emu accurate score. I signed up and she was correct, identity iq helped me get my credit score exact so that I could purchase my first home it was there score that was most accurate

leyland smartt

May 16th, 2018 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Every good get all three credit scores and shows you everything on your credit

Shawnece Kendall

May 16th, 2018 Fort Worth, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very informative and great with alerts. Price is reasonable and information is confidential.

NICHOLAS J FRANZONE

May 16th, 2018 Montgomery, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

What a great way to monitor your credit, its safe secure and give's you so much information on your credit, more so than other site's { I won't mention }, and also your have benefit's from using this website, Identity IO is at the top !!

tia

May 16th, 2018 Baton Rouge, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love the fact that my personal information is secured and monitored using this software i I am in the process of credit repair and this is the mandatory software they use , they swear by it!

Angelica Vivet

May 11th, 2018 Concord, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a couple of inquiries and IdentityIQ was able to help me explain the information very clearly and provide advise. Thank you

Keith Grandberry

May 9th, 2018 Cordova, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The website is intuitive and the team eager to answer any questions. A must have for anyone concerned about their financial wealth.

Pedro

May 8th, 2018 Clayton, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Nothing but great things from customer service to issues with my credit, al has been a tremendous experience I’d recommend to anyone.

Ana Sierra

May 8th, 2018 Corpus Christi, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It is very easy and simple to check you credit report as many tie as you want and it doesn't affect you credit.

Patricia

May 7th, 2018 Brownsville, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I really enjoy how much they helped me with my credit repair and are able to show everything on my account.

Johnny Martin Lovett

May 7th, 2018 Caddo Mills, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had idenityiq for 1 month. I called after 1 month to see when they would update my scores. I could barely understand the representative and after we hung up I got an email that my account has been cancelled. I called back and come to find out they accidentally cancelled my account and they could not reinstate it I had to pay again to get it reinstated. They did volunteer to refund my money but it would take 3 to 5 days to get it back in my account

Summer

May 4th, 2018 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very helpful and always keep me updated with my information!

Victoria Acosta

May 3rd, 2018 El Paso, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love the way right away it alerts me if something is going on with my credit! Thank you

Aric C

May 3rd, 2018 Euclid, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The ability to track my credit progress has been everything to me and this credit rebuilding process. IdentityIQ has been accurate and precise to giving me the needed information from all credit bureaus. I would definitely recommend IdentityIQ to all my family and friends.

Elaine Madrid

May 2nd, 2018 El Paso, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good product, easy business and good customer service

JAMES

April 30th, 2018 Lexington, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I AM new to IdentityIQ. I am satified with their service thus far. I receive update as often as changes happen to my credit. I always know where I stand. I have had no problems with identity theft since the start of their service.

Donald Porter

April 30th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thanks for clearing up some of the negatives in which I had on my report. I'm satisfied with the outcome of your services.

Tonya King

April 25th, 2018 Kernersville, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Identity IQ credit monitoring is the best thing around. They have truly helped me understand credit and how it is important to be protected against Identity Theft. Suggestions on how to improve my scores have worked!!!

William

April 19th, 2018 Pomona, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We went hrough sky blue credit repair and they gave us a link to Identity IQ. Identity IQ had a deal at the top of the page for 14.95 which I thought was a good deal.. In the right hand column it had another price for 29.99 which had total written next to it. I was confused so before making my purchase I called Identity IQ and asked what was this about 29.99 and the girl who had such a strong accent said Oh don't worry that doesn't apply to you. Well guess what she lied and they did not take the 14.95 out but charged me double at 29.99. I was floored. I called back when they did this and they at least credited the money back after 3 business days. Then to top it all off I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and do this for my wife. THEY DID IT AGAIN.!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about headache. They claimed I did not do my account through Sky blue however I did. Sky blue sent me a link or I would not have even known about their company. Needless to say these people are complete morons or they are dishonest. Check to see how much they charge you on your bank account.

IdentityIQ Logo

Reply from IdentityIQ

Apr 19, 2018

Hi William, I am sorry this was your experience with our company. We take negative feedback seriously and would like an opportunity to remedy any outstanding issues with your accounts. It looks like you were enrolled in the $14.95 Sky Blue special promotion and that account is still active. I also see in our records that you originally enrolled your wife in a plan from the main website and not through the Sky Blue promotion and after being advised of this, were able to cancel that membership and get you wife enrolled using the correct Sky Blue link. You were charged $14.95 for your membership. You were also charged $29.99 for the membership that was incorrectly enrolled. This has been refunded to your account. I assure you this was just a case of not using the correct promotional link. We want to make sure that all the issues you presented are addressed, please let us know how we can help you further or if there is anything still outstanding.

NM

April 13th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience has been amazing my credit score has improve and the liberty for me to check every month without impacting my score is a plus

Alejandro Martinez

April 13th, 2018 Mesa, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Overall, very helpful.... always up to date and on point. Notifications are accurate when updates occur... will continue using them. Two thumbs up!!

William Aloupis

April 11th, 2018 New Canaan, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

A great way to keep track of your credit goings on. I log in every week just to check in.

Nia Dumas

April 10th, 2018 Tacoma, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Scam artists! I signed up for their free 30 day trial just to check my score. I called them well before the trial had ended and requested cancellation of my account. The lady that i spoke with informed me that my account would be cancelled. Next thing I know, I get an email from the company a few weeks later. So I go and check my bank account and they’ve taken the money out. The woman never cancelled my account! And now they won’t give my money back.

IdentityIQ Logo

Reply from IdentityIQ

Apr 19, 2018

Nia, we take negative feedback seriously and want to make sure that all your concerns have been addressed. After reviewing your account it looks like you enrolled in a 7-day $1.00 trial offer on March 9th, 2018. This offer allows a consumer to try our service for $1.00 over 7 days. We do not have any promotions that offer a 30-day trial. By March 16th, we did not receive a cancellation request and your account was charged. We do see that you utilized our services and pulled your credit report and your last log in to your account was on March 17th. On April 9th, although you had fully used the services and did not cancel during the 7-day trial period, you were refunded the amount charged. Please let us know if there is anything else that is outstanding or if you need further assistance.

Anyoy

April 9th, 2018 Jacksonville, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Credit scores are not accurate. They use the Vantage score and not the Fico Score. Very few lenders use the Vantage Score. Vantage Scores can he obtained for free through Credit Karma.

Noah Rayner III

April 9th, 2018 Parkville, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service here. There are no dumb questions. Don't go anywhere else.

Alva M Miller

April 9th, 2018 St Louis, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very informative. Worth the $21.99 monthly. Gives you your credit scores plus more.

Lakissta Bowman

April 6th, 2018 Carrollton, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I feel like identity IQ has been very accurate with my scores and updating my information

Daniel

April 3rd, 2018 Long Branch, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent customer service, fees are economical and would definitely be recommending Identity IQ

Joey Milligan

March 29th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They let me see whats going on with my credit at all times and alerts me when things change always good to have someone watching your 6.

Brahian Toribio

March 29th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very satisfied with the services that identity IQ provides to Thier customers, they are always looking for ways to better your credit and keep it safe .

Jerry Martinez

March 29th, 2018 Island Park, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company is a complete RIP-OFF. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. They lock you into recurring payments. Then cannot backdate cancellations. You have to call back when it's about to expire, or you will be charged another month. If you choose to cancel immediately, you are still charged but will not be able to use the services for the rest of the month.

Alexis McCain

March 27th, 2018 Charlotte, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great site. They keep everything up to date and always accurately report my scores!

Reimundo Mascareno

March 27th, 2018 Humble, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

updated service, last minute information, keeps you updated month after month of what is happening on your credit report. Thanks.

Demond Walker

March 26th, 2018 San Juan Capistrano, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The service was great! I haven’t had any issues with the service. DW

Ana

March 23rd, 2018 New Britain, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very good customer service. Accurate credit reports and alerts.

Alejandro Guzman Jr

March 22nd, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ever since I signed up with IdenityIQ I have had instant notifications of my credit and I am now more alert than ever before! IdenityIQ has been very accurate and reliable and I recommend it to all my friends and family!

Monzell Corley

March 20th, 2018 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service!! Quick response thanks for everything

Yaset

March 19th, 2018 Hialeah, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The best information I login everyday for check the información

Halie

March 12th, 2018 Deltona, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I find this site helpful in keeping up with my credit score and identity protection. It was recommended by my credit guy and I recommend it to anyone looking for better personal protection.

Victoria Tribbett

March 12th, 2018 Dover, DE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very reliable. I would recommend it to my family and friends

Diana Velazquez

March 1st, 2018 Camden, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excelent, good, efficient... pleasant ..

[email protected]

March 1st, 2018 Mission, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It's a nice system , that helps you track

Daphne

February 26th, 2018 Charlotte, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

SCAM!SCAM! Do not enter your credit card information to try free for 7 days! They don’t tell you on the company’s landing page, when canceling the 7 day trial , it can’t be cancelled online. You will have to call a customer service line that’s only open Monday- Friday. If the 7th day falls on a weekend they will CHARGE your card on the 7th day! STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!