IdentityIQ

8.7

Gavin Hackensack, NJ

I'm already disappointed have been trying to signing in and only to have my bank account charge 7 time for your service no call back how can your company monitor people's credit score.please cancell my request and re emburst me the charge that was taken from my account.

Maybe. Not sure. Saint Louis, MO

not sure if the scores where correct. Got dif. scores from other sources

Tyra Reyes Chester, VA

I called in last month to cancel this money on the 15th they still took 21.99 was told it would bw refunded but that was a lie i regret ever signing up they did nothing but get paid for nothing give me back my money

Carl Los Angeles, CA

Keeps me up to date on any inquiries it's nice to to be notified when there's activity on my credit

Misty Earls Louisville, KY

Great job assisting in monitoring my credit. I feel safe with your company. Thanks

Diiamond Dallas Arlington, TX

Using IdentityIQ is a reliable and fast service. Customer service is always there to help.

Marta Montellano El Paso, TX

This is the second time I use this company to truck my score because of the service and accuracy.

Hollie Kaaawa, HI

Very easy to use. Helped get me on track with notifications when something new happens.

Angena Roberts Marietta, GA

Great experience All around. I am able to see my score and it easy to access everything

Andrea Burnam Austell, GA

Great customer service. Keeps me updated with any changes being made to my credit profile.

Eric Austin, TX

We are very happy with the service we have gotten and would recommend to all of our friends.

Juleisa Allentown, PA

Yes I like this service you could see your score an all that I recommend this service to everyone

April King Clearfield, UT

Accidentally got another report that I already got day before and called them right after and they wont refund the 14.99. Dont go with them because if u accidentally click view instead of refresh u get charged double

Jose arellano Oklahoma City, OK

I'm very satisfied with identity Q They always notifie me of changes on my credit report

Eddie Pasco, WA

Customer service is the greatest I really recommend this great people to anyone.

Beatrice DeJesus Philadelphia, PA

Efficient and reliable, monitors your credit and gives you an accurate credit score l!

Gabe Beattie Brandon, FL

Great company for credit building, credit review. Customer service was excellent

Perry Chesapeake, VA

Correct service am fully satisfied with everything will sure recommend this service to friends

Robert Lynchburg, VA

Just dealt with them on the phone after the refused to cancel my account and were trying to continuously charge me for six months. Customer service was very unprofessional and would not recommend them!

Abraham Matamoros Los Fresnos, TX

My experience with IQ has been pleasant. Easy to read thru the website and customer service is very helpful.

ivory wilson St Louis, MO

love it , i log right in and take a look and is right there ! will def refer to use this company

Jaklynn Anderson Robbins, IL

Accurate credit score very detailed and up-to-date that's all you can ask for and I'm thankful

SARAH Davis Aurora, CO

Tracking made easy! I can see exactly what's going on with my credit tracking and I love it!

Kristie Dunn Raleigh, NC

The updates received are in a timely manner and the reporting of data is accurate

Ernestine Jonesboro, GA

I had a wonderful experience everything was done in a timely fashion and professional

Sonia Gonzales McAllen, TX

Love the accuracy when it comes to monitoring and quick response in notification.

David Jones Clarkston, UT

So great experience went to you and help me repair my credit so I can buy my home

Patricia Brownsville, TX

I really enjoy how much they helped me with my credit repair and are able to show everything on my account.

Victoria Acosta El Paso, TX

I love the way right away it alerts me if something is going on with my credit! Thank you

William Aloupis New Canaan, CT

A great way to keep track of your credit goings on. I log in every week just to check in.

Alva M Miller St Louis, MO

Very informative. Worth the $21.99 monthly. Gives you your credit scores plus more.

Noah Rayner III Parkville, MD

Great customer service here. There are no dumb questions. Don't go anywhere else.

Anyoy Jacksonville, FL

Credit scores are not accurate. They use the Vantage score and not the Fico Score. Very few lenders use the Vantage Score. Vantage Scores can he obtained for free through Credit Karma.

Lakissta Bowman Carrollton, TX

I feel like identity IQ has been very accurate with my scores and updating my information

DeBorah Wright Ellenwood, GA

Everything is accurate and simplified. Very great monitor and I feel safe using app.

Daniel Long Branch, NJ

Excellent customer service, fees are economical and would definitely be recommending Identity IQ

Larry McCormick West Palm Beach, FL

Horrible service. Credit scores are 40 to 50 points off and when I asked for a refund because I was denied a loan they told me too bad. Why would they even bother giving a credit score when it's lightyears away from reality?

Reply from IdentityIQ

Hi Larry, we are sorry to hear you were turned down for a loan. Our Credit Scores are provided to us directly by the Credit Bureaus. There are many different scoring models on the market and each lending institution can choose which scoring model they prefer to use. As stated throughout the website, IdentityIQ provides the Vantage 3.0 Score. Hope this helps clear up any confusion regarding credit scores. Best of luck.

Jan. 23rd, 2018

Steven Sandoe Weatherford, TX

This company charged my card 3 times in a 20 day period for $ 21.99 that's supposed to be a monthly fee, not weekly. Breach of contract. I want a refund or the lawyers will be contacting you.

Ariel Segall Fort Lauderdale, FL

Deliverable are of quality and reports are accurate and comprehensive Best customer service

Rene Ramirez

I had called to cancel my subscription 2 months ago but I'm still paying for it and every time I call they tell me my money is not refundable I don't think there a good company at all

Jamez Reynolds Knightdale, NC

always on top with monitoring your credit and giving out alerts

Reply from IdentityIQ

Hi Jamez! Thank you! We appreciate it!

Jul. 28th, 2020

Mireya Holly Houston, TX

Knowledgable employees, who really worked on helping me understand my credit.

Thank you Mireyna!

Mar. 7th, 2020

Alexia leduc The Bronx, NY

I love how they show you everything & always on top of your credit

Jennifer Woodman mcclellan Weaverville, CA

Great! Easy to use. Very affordable. I would defiantly use them again..

Nicole Laura Lewis Glendale, AZ

Very informative and supportive as I get myself back on track with my credit.

Elsa San Antonio, TX

They provide Great communication. They accept pay arrangements.

Cameron Polk Arlington, TX

You guys rock...no one can argue that you are the best people to work with

Clayton Stevens O'Fallon, MO

IDENTITYIQ is Sooo Awesome 👍 Fast Response.Uptodate Information 24/7😁

Everet Lake The Bronx, NY

Love identity IQ always keeps up updated with all changes to my credit

Deanna St Louis, MO

I’ve received nothing but accurate information from this site.