Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

IdentityIQ

verified
$100 Guarantee
Identity protection services starting at $6.99 per month

IdentityIQ strives to better protect and empower the consumer through concise delivery of credit and identity data. The company has provided consumers with identity- and credit-related protection solutions at affordable monthly rates, as well as identity theft education programs to corporate and academic associations since its founding in 2009.

The privately-held, Nevada-based company's goal is to help customers understand what can impact their credit and personal identity as well as give customers access to a variety of data sources and help them sense identity fraud as well as understand how that data can affect them. Their comprehensive product bundles include family protection, dark web monitoring, identity theft protection & restoration, credit reports & scores, and credit monitoring.

The Good

• Identity Protection
  • Affordable Monthly Plans
  • Comprehensive Identity and Credit Reporting Services
  • $1 Million Dollar Protection

Identity Protection

IdentityIQ monitors for any use of a customer's SSN within its network and alerts them of what is seen. Other monitoring services will only alert customers if their SSN is used with a wrong address or name. In addition, IdentityIQ performs enhanced change of address notification. The company not only monitors for a change of address request with the credit reporting agencies but also monitors the National Change of Address registry to make sure customers are informed of changes made to their information.

Identity monitoring includes:

• National and International Criminal Record Monitoring
  • SSN Trace
  • Enhanced Change of Address Monitoring
  • U.S.-Based Fraud Restoration Team

Affordable Monthly Plans

IdentityIQ offers people four affordable monthly protection plans which range from $6.99 to $29.99 per month. The Secure Plan costs $6.99 and includes daily credit report monitoring for one credit bureau, dark web and internet monitoring, up to $1 million in identity theft insurance, social security number alerts, synthetic identity theft protection, file sharing network searches, lost wallet assistance, U.S.- based identity restoration services, checking account report, and Opt-out IQ.

The Secure Plus Plan costs $9.99 per month and includes everything from the Secure Plan along with IQ alerts with application monitoring and change of address. The Secure Pro Plan costs $19.99 per month and includes everything from the Secure Plus Plan along with enhanced three bureau credit reports monitoring, enhanced credit report monitoring, alerts on crimes committed in your name, and credit score change alerts. Lastly, the Secure Max Plan costs $29.99 and includes everything from the Secure Pro Plan along with credit score tracker, credit scores simulator, family protection, and fraud restoration with LPOA.

Comprehensive Identity and Credit Reporting Services

IdentityIQ works with all three credit bureaus to help customers monitor their credit activity. Customers also receive daily alerts and monthly credit scores. Select plans feature a credit score simulator, which provides consumers with information about how certain activities affect credit ratings.  See changes as they happen with daily credit monitoring alerts:

• Change of address
  • Change of personal information
  • Reporting of a delinquent account
  • Credit inquiries
  • New public records
  • Judgments
  • New credit accounts and loans

$1 Million Dollar Protection

IdentityIQ will offer up to $1 million in identity theft insurance for the primary member. If customers have out-of-pocket costs due to ID theft, they're covered with up to $1 million in ID theft insurance for Lost Wages, Legal help, and Stolen Funds reimbursement. If a customer becomes a victim of identity theft, IdentityIQ will make sure they receive personal identity restoration and insurance services. Customers that enroll in IdentityIQ's Secure Max Plan are provided with up to $1 million in ID Theft insurance and up to $25,000 for their children.

The Bad

Time in Business

The company is noticeably younger than many other companies within the industry as it was founded in 2009. Due to its relatively short time in business, IdentityIQ may lack identity management experience and reputation in comparison to its older competitors.

The Bottom Line

IdentityIQ strives to provide a comprehensive identity management suite. The company also offers people a number of attractive features to protect their identities from identity fraud, including affordable monthly plans, enhanced monitoring services like social security number monitoring and credit reports monitoring from the major credit bureaus, and up to $1 million in identity theft insurance. IdentityIQ offers also comprehensive, U.S.-based identity restoration services to each person who becomes a victim of identity theft while using the company's services. However, IdentityIQ is a younger company in the identity theft industry.

Johnny
May 18th, 2018 Farmington, NM DETAILS

Good service, emails are helpful, nice to keep tabs on my credit .

Nicole Johnston
May 18th, 2018 Montrose, CO DETAILS

I was my mothers executor for her estate. I negotiated a settlement for several of her credit cards. My parents are elderly and she had battled cancer for fifteen years. Needless to say they attributed those to my credit score. Identity IQ and a private company have helped to get my credit on the correct path. Thank you!

Pedro
May 8th, 2018 Clayton, NC DETAILS

Nothing but great things from customer service to issues with my credit, al has been a tremendous experience I’d recommend to anyone.

Patricia
May 7th, 2018 Brownsville, TX DETAILS

I really enjoy how much they helped me with my credit repair and are able to show everything on my account.

Johnny Martin Lovett
May 7th, 2018 Caddo Mills, TX DETAILS

I had idenityiq for 1 month. I called after 1 month to see when they would update my scores. I could barely understand the representative and after we hung up I got an email that my account has been cancelled. I called back and come to find out they accidentally cancelled my account and they could not reinstate it I had to pay again to get it reinstated. They did volunteer to refund my money but it would take 3 to 5 days to get it back in my account

Summer
May 4th, 2018 Houston, TX DETAILS

Very helpful and always keep me updated with my information!

Aric C
May 3rd, 2018 Euclid, OH DETAILS

The ability to track my credit progress has been everything to me and this credit rebuilding process. IdentityIQ has been accurate and precise to giving me the needed information from all credit bureaus. I would definitely recommend IdentityIQ to all my family and friends.

Femi
May 18th, 2018 Roselle Park, NJ DETAILS

This service is has been helpful at keeping track of my credit history. It has a been a great credit monitoring tool

JAMES
April 30th, 2018 Lexington, KY DETAILS

I AM new to IdentityIQ. I am satified with their service thus far. I receive update as often as changes happen to my credit. I always know where I stand. I have had no problems with identity theft since the start of their service.

Donald Porter
April 30th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

Thanks for clearing up some of the negatives in which I had on my report. I'm satisfied with the outcome of your services.

Tonya King
April 25th, 2018 Kernersville, NC DETAILS

Identity IQ credit monitoring is the best thing around. They have truly helped me understand credit and how it is important to be protected against Identity Theft. Suggestions on how to improve my scores have worked!!!

Elaine Madrid
May 2nd, 2018 El Paso, TX DETAILS

Good product, easy business and good customer service

Victoria Acosta
May 3rd, 2018 El Paso, TX DETAILS

I love the way right away it alerts me if something is going on with my credit! Thank you

William
April 19th, 2018 Pomona, CA DETAILS

We went hrough sky blue credit repair and they gave us a link to Identity IQ. Identity IQ had a deal at the top of the page for 14.95 which I thought was a good deal.. In the right hand column it had another price for 29.99 which had total written next to it. I was confused so before making my purchase I called Identity IQ and asked what was this about 29.99 and the girl who had such a strong accent said Oh don't worry that doesn't apply to you. Well guess what she lied and they did not take the 14.95 out but charged me double at 29.99. I was floored. I called back when they did this and they at least credited the money back after 3 business days. Then to top it all off I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and do this for my wife. THEY DID IT AGAIN.!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about headache. They claimed I did not do my account through Sky blue however I did. Sky blue sent me a link or I would not have even known about their company. Needless to say these people are complete morons or they are dishonest. Check to see how much they charge you on your bank account.

Reply from IdentityIQ

Christian Porter Apr 19, 2018

Hi William, I am sorry this was your experience with our company. We take negative feedback seriously and would like an opportunity to remedy any outstanding issues with your accounts. It looks like you were enrolled in the $14.95 Sky Blue special promotion and that account is still active. I also see in our records that you originally enrolled your wife in a plan from the main website and not through the Sky Blue promotion and after being advised of this, were able to cancel that membership and get you wife enrolled using the correct Sky Blue link. You were charged $14.95 for your membership. You were also charged $29.99 for the membership that was incorrectly enrolled. This has been refunded to your account. I assure you this was just a case of not using the correct promotional link. We want to make sure that all the issues you presented are addressed, please let us know how we can help you further or if there is anything still outstanding.

Alejandro Martinez
April 13th, 2018 Mesa, AZ DETAILS

Overall, very helpful.... always up to date and on point. Notifications are accurate when updates occur... will continue using them. Two thumbs up!!

NM
April 13th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS

My experience has been amazing my credit score has improve and the liberty for me to check every month without impacting my score is a plus

William Aloupis
April 11th, 2018 New Canaan, CT DETAILS

A great way to keep track of your credit goings on. I log in every week just to check in.

Nia Dumas
April 10th, 2018 Tacoma, WA DETAILS

Scam artists! I signed up for their free 30 day trial just to check my score. I called them well before the trial had ended and requested cancellation of my account. The lady that i spoke with informed me that my account would be cancelled. Next thing I know, I get an email from the company a few weeks later. So I go and check my bank account and they’ve taken the money out. The woman never cancelled my account! And now they won’t give my money back.

Reply from IdentityIQ

Christian Porter Apr 19, 2018

Nia, we take negative feedback seriously and want to make sure that all your concerns have been addressed. After reviewing your account it looks like you enrolled in a 7-day $1.00 trial offer on March 9th, 2018. This offer allows a consumer to try our service for $1.00 over 7 days. We do not have any promotions that offer a 30-day trial. By March 16th, we did not receive a cancellation request and your account was charged. We do see that you utilized our services and pulled your credit report and your last log in to your account was on March 17th. On April 9th, although you had fully used the services and did not cancel during the 7-day trial period, you were refunded the amount charged. Please let us know if there is anything else that is outstanding or if you need further assistance.

Alva M Miller
April 9th, 2018 St Louis, MO DETAILS

Very informative. Worth the $21.99 monthly. Gives you your credit scores plus more.

Noah Rayner III
April 9th, 2018 Parkville, MD DETAILS

Great customer service here. There are no dumb questions. Don't go anywhere else.

Anyoy
April 9th, 2018 Jacksonville, FL DETAILS

Credit scores are not accurate. They use the Vantage score and not the Fico Score. Very few lenders use the Vantage Score. Vantage Scores can he obtained for free through Credit Karma.

Lakissta Bowman
April 6th, 2018 Carrollton, TX DETAILS

I feel like identity IQ has been very accurate with my scores and updating my information

DeBorah Wright
May 18th, 2018 Ellenwood, GA DETAILS

Everything is accurate and simplified. Very great monitor and I feel safe using app.

Daniel
April 3rd, 2018 Long Branch, NJ DETAILS

Excellent customer service, fees are economical and would definitely be recommending Identity IQ

Joey Milligan
March 29th, 2018 DETAILS

They let me see whats going on with my credit at all times and alerts me when things change always good to have someone watching your 6.

Brahian Toribio
March 29th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS

Very satisfied with the services that identity IQ provides to Thier customers, they are always looking for ways to better your credit and keep it safe .

Jerry Martinez
March 29th, 2018 Island Park, NY DETAILS

This company is a complete RIP-OFF. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. They lock you into recurring payments. Then cannot backdate cancellations. You have to call back when it's about to expire, or you will be charged another month. If you choose to cancel immediately, you are still charged but will not be able to use the services for the rest of the month.

Reimundo Mascareno
March 27th, 2018 Humble, TX DETAILS

updated service, last minute information, keeps you updated month after month of what is happening on your credit report. Thanks.

Alexis McCain
March 27th, 2018 Charlotte, NC DETAILS

Great site. They keep everything up to date and always accurately report my scores!

Demond Walker
March 26th, 2018 San Juan Capistrano, CA DETAILS

The service was great! I haven’t had any issues with the service. DW

Ana
March 23rd, 2018 New Britain, CT DETAILS

Very good customer service. Accurate credit reports and alerts.

Alejandro Guzman Jr
March 22nd, 2018 DETAILS

Ever since I signed up with IdenityIQ I have had instant notifications of my credit and I am now more alert than ever before! IdenityIQ has been very accurate and reliable and I recommend it to all my friends and family!

Monzell Corley
March 20th, 2018 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Great customer service!! Quick response thanks for everything

Yaset
March 19th, 2018 Hialeah, FL DETAILS

The best information I login everyday for check the información

Halie
March 12th, 2018 Deltona, FL DETAILS

I find this site helpful in keeping up with my credit score and identity protection. It was recommended by my credit guy and I recommend it to anyone looking for better personal protection.

Victoria Tribbett
March 12th, 2018 Dover, DE DETAILS

Very reliable. I would recommend it to my family and friends

[email protected]
March 1st, 2018 Mission, TX DETAILS

It's a nice system , that helps you track

Diana Velazquez
March 1st, 2018 Camden, NJ DETAILS

Excelent, good, efficient... pleasant ..

Daphne
February 26th, 2018 Charlotte, NC DETAILS

SCAM!SCAM! Do not enter your credit card information to try free for 7 days! They don’t tell you on the company’s landing page, when canceling the 7 day trial , it can’t be cancelled online. You will have to call a customer service line that’s only open Monday- Friday. If the 7th day falls on a weekend they will CHARGE your card on the 7th day! STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!

Connor Scheumack
February 15th, 2018 Rancho Cucamonga, CA DETAILS

I really like the format of the credit reports and that I get my scores refreshed regularly. The site is easy to use and my overall experience has been great