Select Home Warranty Logo

Select Home Warranty

5.6

LAST UPDATED: October 3rd, 2022

Select Home Warranty has a proven track record of success. Several customers mention excellent customer service in Select Home Warranty reviews, and the company offers very competitive pricing. The warranty company has a free online quote generator and allows customers to file claims online. The home warranty company is headquartered in Mahwah, New Jersey, and has been in operation since 2011.

Read Select Home Warranty reviews below to see what real consumers have to say about the warranty service provider.

The Good

• Online Claims Submissions
  • Coverage Options
  • Promotions
  • Helpful Website

Online Claim Submissions

Submitting claims is simple through the online submission form on Select Home Warranty's website, regardless of what warranty policy you have. All a customer must do is input their personal information and policy number, as well as a description of the problem. A Select Home Warranty claims representative will then contact you shortly after your submission. This provides peace of mind to homeowners, ensuring them a technician will be contacted quickly and be scheduled to repair or replace the problematic appliance in a short amount of time.

Coverage Options

Select Home Warranty has multiple coverage options for homeowners, buyers and sellers, contractors, and people in real estate. Customers also have the choice to upgrade to Gold Care or Platinum Care if they aren't satisfied with the Bronze Care home warranty plan and they want more peace of mind. If customers are willing to spend a bit extra, Select Home Warranty offers packages that cover all major appliances and home systems. A detailed list of all appliances that are covered for each home warranty plan is as follows:

Bronze Care

• Roof leak
  • Stand-alone freezer
  • Lawn sprinkler system
  • Septic systems
  • Ice maker (in-refrigerator)
  • Lighting fixtures/plumbing fixtures
  • Additional air conditioning unit (each)
  • Additional heat/furnace (each)
  • Spa

Promotions

Select Home Warranty offers the occasional promotion. In the past, the warranty company has offered up to $200 discounts on the plan pricing, has given customers a few months of free home warranty coverage, and has even offered free roof coverage to new customers. These plans are usually time-sensitive and have deadlines, so new and potential customers would be wise to take advantage of promotions when they come along.

Helpful Website

Select Home Warranty has an extensive website that is easy to use and has a wide selection of information. The website includes a free online quote generator, making it easy for customers to get an idea of what their individual pricing and coverage would be like if they went with Select Home Warranty. The company's website also has a FAQ page and Blog section where they answer common questions and discuss topics related to the industry.

The Bad

• Repeat Service Fees
  • No Mobile App
  • State Availability

Repeat Service Fees

Select Home Warranty charges a service call fee, which customers will be expected to pay every time a technician visits their home, regardless of whether or not the item has been looked at recently. The payment must be paid at time of service, and failing to do so will result in your home service contract being suspended. If any suspension of the service contract occurs, this does not change or extend its original termination date. And any pre-existing conditions or malfunctions are not covered by the service contract. However, normal wear and tear of appliances is covered, and Select Home Warranty will repair it as part of the contract. Also, this is not uncommon within the home warranty industry to charge money for every time a repair person visits a customer's home.

No Mobile App

Select Home Warranty does not offer a mobile app for Android or Apple devices, unlike some other home warranty companies. Mobile apps are useful for customers to submit claims or pay fees through their mobile device instead of having to access a desktop, so the fact that the company doesn't offer one makes some processes less convenient.

State Availability

Service from this home warranty provider is available in most of the country. However, the company doesn't operate in the following states:

Click on your state in the list above to see the best-ranked home warranty companies available in your area.

The Bottom Line

Select Home Warranty is a highly legitimate company that offers extremely competitive pricing, a number of package options, a simple online claims process, a helpful website, and occasional promotions. Select Home Warranty has a proven track record and is great for providing homeowners protection for the wear and tear of major systems and appliances and to save money through avoiding high repair costs. With many positive reviews, the customer satisfaction level seems to be high. The company backs up its quality service with great home warranty coverage options.

We recommend that customers consider Select Home Warranty for its fantastic service and home warranty plans.

Read hundreds of Select Home Warranty reviews below to hear what customers have to say about the home warranty provider.

View Best Home Warranty Companies

3.7

JL Greenville, SC

After receiving the Contract from SELECT, it was obvious the salesman (E.B.) lied to me about several conditions on the Warranty Contract. 1. Told me that Freon coverage ($25) was included in my payment => A LIE, it was never included in Contract received. 2. Told me my "Terms & Conditions" would be identical to those listed on the SELECT website => ANOTHER LIE, the contract received listed HVAC & all other Appliances with significantly reduced coverages ($500 in lieu of $3,000 & $150 in lieu of $500) during the 1st-3 months of the policy. 3. I emailed him, to ensure my additional conditions and disclaimers were in writing to him, that the HVAC units were previously repaired several times and there really were not any maintenance records except for repair invoices. I wrote that these conditions must be accepted by SELECT and that they would not limit the warranty coverage and $$$$ limits in any way. He verbally stated that those conditions would not be a problem and encouraged me to finalize the Contract with him. => ANOTHER LIE, many of these conditions may not hold up for warranty coverage per the SELECT contract. In Summary, this entire experience with the sales rep and SELECT was very Deceptive, Fraudulent Business Practices & False Advertising. They deliberately and fraudulently list on their website a set of "Terms & Conditions" that are completely different than the "Terms & Conditions" sent to the customers who accept their Contracts. When I confronted (email) the salesman about all of the above deceptive and misleading "sales pitches" presented to me he immediately said he would have his supervisor cancel the contract. This was not my decision or choice, but he obviously realized that I had caught him in so many unethical, fraudulent agreements that he wanted rid of me ASAP. Subsequently, he & SELECT have been reported to my state's Department of Insurance for Deceptive, Fraudulent Business Practices & False Advertising.

6 hours ago

Dave Fletcher Fredericksburg, VA

Select Home Warranty is horrible. Here is what they do. If your appliances are over 5 years old, they will claim the repair cost exceeds their depreciation value as outlined in their “terms and conditions”. It may, but I couldn’t find it. They offered me $100 toward the repair/replacement on my $700 microwave. They offered me $150 toward replacement of a $2300 refrigerator. I have the emails to prove it. Luckily I got both repaired on my own for $250 total without using SHW. DO NOT USE this company unless all of your appliances are brand new. But if that is the case, why would you need a warranty.

Lorenzo Olvera Boise, ID

Absolutely the worst customer service! Ron S, a Manager in their executive customer relation department, was the least friendly and helpful corporate representative I have ever interacted with. After many requests to speak to his supervisor, Ron transferred me to someone in the claims department, which just wasted everyone's time. I was either lied to by their sales representative about the policy being transferrable, or Select Home Warranty is not honoring aspects of their contract. After speaking to what I believe are over 10 Select Home Warranty employees, someone decided to cancel my account. Even as I write this review, I am told that the account can be transferred to the new property. Let me save you the headache, consider a different home warranty.

Edirisuriya De Saram Washington, DC

I am paying almost $50 per month for the last couple of years. . I had my stove problem and it took couple of weeks to get a technician after paying a co-payment of $75. The technician said the parts are not available anymore and I had to replaced and it came to $1,360. I was only told I would be reimbursed only $175 of this purchased and that was in 1st of August. Today is September 21 and I have yet to be reimbursed my lousy $175. Why should you pay monthly about $50 and get just $175 months after the claim date for replacement cost of about $1,360. This is just a scam! please allocate some money to a savings account monthly and you would be much better. Don't get caught to this scammers!

Tanmeet Singh Salt Lake City, UT

Guys don’t buy there policies they are so cheap every claim you will make somehow they will put in west and tear so they don’t have to fix im warned you again and again do not buy them even pay somewhere else more but at least they will cover your home i made two cases in last three years there’s tech came and damage more and told me to come back and fix it but he put it on it’s not Normal wear and tear so they can’t cover it cause he messed up more

John Davis Arlington, TX

This company is a fraud as others have stated. They don't warranty any of the major A/C Components. I had the Executive VIP membership and I got hit with a $4700 A/C bill at my house and this company DID NOT warranty any of the work. The wiggled around the terminology in the plan so they didn't have to pay. My service technician told me this company is a fraud and will never approve any service work more than $250. And he was right. Get your money back IF you can.

Frantz Joseph Winter Garden, FL

Home select is total scam they don’t cover nothing it’s a waste of money. Everyone should stay away I purchase a 3 years coverage from them it’s absolutely worthless policy 1504036

DJ Walker New Port Richey, FL

The same info was just given to me for the fourth time!!! I cannot tell you how angry I am to have done business with this company!!! I believe that I have to stay glued to my e-mail so to make sure that I get right back to them! This is the most horrible company that I have ever paid money to! Cannot get my money back! Oh well, I will continue to my opinion in our newsletter that goes out to several homeowners' associations.

Josette T Katonah, NY

I purchased a warranty through this company. I paid $500 and every single cent of it was a waste of money. I had my air conditioner repaired and it came to $625.92. I was only told I would be reimbursed $150 of this repair and that was in July. Tomorrow is September 1 and I have yet to be reimbursed my lousy $150. I called today to be told by customer service that The person who processed my reimbursement did not send me the proper email so that I could electronically sign it and process my reimbursement. Now I was told after calling today that I have to wait another 30 business days for them to even start to process it. If I could give this a zero star company I would. The people are completely incompetent at this company. The only person that made any sense was the person who sold me this policy which Isn’t worth the paper it was printed on. Oh wait, I didn’t get a policy in the mail. I got one in an email that I had to dig to find and lots of fine print. Do yourself the biggest favor ever and don’t bother with this company at all!!!

Susie Hogan La Quinta, CA

--🌟: I wish I had read these reviews first. I do have the Platinum Policy and everything that was covered in the Terms, but they will not send out anyone to look at my Pool Filter. Submitted 4 times and multiple calls. Now the are denying an AC problem. The denial said I was not covered for my second floor AC. I never said that, I live in a single story home! Bottom line, these people writing down info over the phone are making decisions, but first they back you into a corner( by bringing up issues that would cause you to be denied) and after that there is no way they will readdress it. Good like trying to find someone in any other department. I got a supervisor that was even worse than all the other 5 people I spoke to. Really sad seniors are sold this BILL OF GOODS.

Dean

When we needed them, the fellow who called on us was absolutely terrific and he knew what he was doing. He was courteous and professional. We needed it on a dishwasher. The fellow came out on time and he checked the whole system in case it was an interior panel that was going bad. He did his job and above his job and was extremely professional and polite. They've done everything they promised to do.

Shahab Euless, TX

They provide service on time to the company and I don't have any complaints about them. What I needed they actually provided me. They fulfilled what my needs were. One time it was my dishwasher, one was a breaker issue, and one time it was my washing machine. Whatever issue it is, they always fixed it for me. The customer service people are cooperative.

Jim O'Brien Martinez, CA

Total SCAM of a company. EVERY claim we submit for a repair is rejected and they offer us the "depreciated value" of the appliance. To fix our oven, the quote came in at $725. They paid us the depreciated value of $185. Same for our microwave. If your appliances are over 5 years old, you'll never get them repaired...you will only get a check for a tiny portion of the cost of the repair. SCAM artist.

Michael Jones Sacramento, CA

This company is a TOTAL FRAUD. They are using all sort of SCAM to drag customer into agreement. The moment you agreed to pay them, you lost everything. We had this insurance for 16 months and when we filed 4 claims during that time (Appliance repair, Water heater issue, A plumbing leak and broken AC fan). They denied all 4 and every time we paid the contractor $65 to each every one of them. They caused us pain and grief. We paid them over 16 months a total of $1200 and they fixed nothing. THIS COMPANY IS A VERY BAD COMPANY. Stay away from them.

Jigar Patel

I am regretting making decision to go with this horrible company. I don't feel like we giving even one star. My AC unit had issues and we raised claim in early July and they been assigning different contractor but no one showing up or responding. We went through 3 such contractors in two months and we are still without AC in this heat. This company does not have good technician contracted.. STAY AWAY from this company. It is fraud.

Scott Benjamin Lake Isabella, CA

The absolute worst company I have ever dealt with. Rude service of course they had to come up with some sort of bylines or or in subsection whatever how this isn't covered and that's not going to be covered absolute complete b******* this company sucks don't waste your money they will not honor anything and when they do it's ridiculous absolutely ridiculous

Melinda Houston, TX

Thank goodness I never had to file a claim. I am trying to cancel my policy because I sold my home and I'm not transferring to a new owner or buying another house. I've been on hold three times, disconnected twice. After 45 min someone answers. She says her supervisor has to call me back. I doubt I'll ever hear from anyone and I don't know when I'll have 4 free hours to call again.

Myrafiel Pangantihon Antioch, CA

Worst home warranty ever. I paid more than a thousand of dollars to them. After 7 months, I filed a claim for garbage disposal. After assessment on their claim department, they will just reimburse me of $100 after I fix the garbage disposal. They could not send a technician to do the job. Imagine what they claim is they are offering PEACE of Mind but NO! they are giving the opposite, scamming your hard earned money and would not even do any service. Homeowners will find a way to fix it, and after paying them thousands of dollars, they will give you back $100 for the job. This is a terrible Home Warranty ever... Lesson learned here, research well for the Home Warranty before getting one... search for reliable reviews.

Nicole Trull Munich, BY

This company is a fraud. We have been trying to get reimbursed for the last five months for plumbing service that we had done in January. Each time we called they gave us a different excuse as to why the check had not been mailed, which reset our 30 business days time frame for mailing out the check. Resetting the 30 business days means we have to keep paying a monthly fee in order to get reimbursed despite the account being active when services were rendered. The check was expected to be mailed out a few weeks ago, but because the card that was on file expired they will not issue our reimbursement. We have to pay the fee, wait another 30 days, which requires an additional monthly on top of the current one since 30 business days will go into the next one. They claim we have to be active in order to be reimbursed. In March and April they sent the payment to the plumber, which defeats getting reimburse if we already paid him. In May someone on their end accidentally cancelled our account and charged our account $75. This kept our check from being mailed out. They fixed it, but it reset the time frame. Now they refused to send the check unless we pay another monthly fee and wait another 30 business days, which will overlap into another month of fees. We have done round and round for months but to no avail. Contractors won’t even work with them because they delay approval of service and sometime payment.

Tyler Larson

Third update: My AC broke and Select Home Warranty took 2 weeks to fix it in 100 degree weather. They lied to me on multiple occasions during this process. They wanted to save $200 which is why it took 2 weeks to order generic parts for the repair rather than having the repair done in 3 days with the appropriate Carrier parts. They lied to me and said they had ordered Carrier parts. They lied to me and said the repair technician didn't have parts which is why SHW had to order them. I confirmed all of this to be false. This was unethical and inhumane and this company will be losing all 5 of my accounts now. So saving $200 dollars just cost them over 10k in business with me plus all the people I will be steering away from them in the future. I work in real estate so this will cost you. Second update: Do not use this company. You have better customer service options when it comes to home warranties. Sales people were great obviously but customer service has been a total nightmare. They won't answer the phone when contractors call so you have to schedule 2 visits with your contractor. I've now requested 3 times for my policy to be emailed my policy information and have not received it. I own 4 separate 5 year policies with them. Really regret my purchases now. I've spent hours on the phone with them just for simple services. Updated: Contract clearly states when they decide on a cash settlement rather than repair or replace they pay you cash but this is not true. You have to jump through a bunch of hoops sending invoices, repairing and replacing the item yourself etc. I spent an hour on the phone over a measly $100 check. Other warranty companies just mail a check no question. Subpar customer service, communication is poor, emails look like they were formatted in the 90's and lack needed info such as address, policy number etc. The website is useless.

mobeen ahmad Los Angeles, CA

Covered central HVAC repair after quick escalation. Highly advise reading the fine print in the agreement. Water heater leaks were not covered so I ended up paying out of pocket for that.

TN CA

Could not find Technician on Time Assigned a company which had zero review on google Denied claims with out proper reason

1 day ago

Noa Ranoa Vista, CA

As a part time realtor, I like to use Select Home as an extra chip to close a sale. Buyers want protection and I want to feel like Everyone is covered. My buyers feel comfortable with me and what I offer.

Lovely daisy Brooklyn, NY

I had to put in a claim for my water heater and select was able to send I actually used in the past to come out the same day to repair my problem. I was so happy that they took so much information from me over the phone so they can get it right the first time. Very happy with the service and will Definitely recommend to my friends and family.

Aaron

I have had to use the warranty once and it was so simple to file a claim! My deductible was exactly what I was told it would be if I ever filed a claim! No issues and no screaming matches trying to get it covered! Thank you Select Home Warranty!

Elaine Ceigler Chandler, AZ

This is the second year I've had Select Warranty. The first and second year both the reps were great! The first year the rep quoted me 1 extra month for free and he waived the 30 day waiting period. The problem being is they never send you any information on what you're getting! Had to use the warranty before 30 days and after many phone calls an arguments they came! This year ... they still haven't sent me anything saying what I get. I've left messages and the rep said he would send me the info! I have nothing stating he gave me 2 extra months for a lesser fee for fixing stuff . Getting ready to cancel if I don't get something in writing!

Judy Murray

In general, I believe all home warranty companies, including Select Home Warranty, have clauses built into policies that a written in a way that makes it hard for consumers to know what is a "covered repair". These clauses are then used to disqualify a repair request. With respect to Select Home Warranty, I was particularly disappointed when I requested the company send a repair person to verify if the problem was what they told me would not be covered so I could at least get it fixed. I was told they do not send technicians to investigate uncovered repairs, but if I had another company fix the problem I could request reimbursement if they determined the problem to be covered by policy..

Luther

I only used them one time, but everybody seemed to be on the ball and a repair person was here quickly. I had an upstairs AC unit that wasn't working and they came and checked it out and thankfully it only turned out to be a thermostat issue.

Justin

They sold me the plan knowing that I live in the west and they do not provide coverage they don't provide true coverage for people on the west they only operate on east coast time and if you have a claim that you're trying to fill and you want to do it in the afternoon even if it's early afternoon you're going to, you have the strong possibility of running into a case for you can't get your claim approved and they're also not open on the weekends so it's incredibly difficult to get a claim approved and get service like this. Again their availability is really poor for people on the west and there aren't very clear about that when you sign up with them but they are friendly enough you know is there decent customer service.

John

they were prompt and they were able to get everything resolved within a reasonable time. I needed my fridge repaired and I just put in a warranty ticket and within one business day somebody got a hold of me and schedule the appointment.

Sylvia

The service is good. They got right back to me as soon as they could and got everything taken care of. It's a lot cheaper than going through a repairman and I'm on a fixed budget. I did have to have them come back when I had a circuit breaker problem because they didn't fix it complete but they did come back and redo and it's now working fine.

Hardik

I needed select home warranty a few different times and it was a great experience. It's very handy and they provide excellent service, though with some kinds of repairs it takes a while and I have to follow up instead of someone reaching out.

Debra

It is affordable. I did have some issues, but customer service was able to rectify them. They give you the contact information for the people that are supposed to be the contractors for the service so make sure they are really contracted and the first people they sent me, I called and they were not contracted and wanted me to pay for the service but they second people that were contracted did a great job.

Linda

I'm very impressed with them, so impressed that I had my brother call and he just got a warranty for his house. Customer support is wonderful, every time I call in, the people know what they are doing and they get right back to you as soon as they can. To get our vacuum system fixed for just forty five dollars was impressive.

Carol

I was happy with them for the most part though when my washing machine went out, they got somebody out within a day or two but then denied my claim and never let me know but it all worked out. When I used them for some electrical, they guy came out the same day and it was great. It didn't transfer with me when I moved, it would have nice if it transferred but everybody was not on the same page when I moved.

Vernon

It was recommended to my by the owner of the house I purchased. I like their customer service, seems to be very respectful and highly professional. Every time I call them they respond immediately. When my garage door came out they responded in a couple hours and everything was taken care of.

Darry

They have knowledgeable service technicians that have been able to get the job done in a minimal amount of time. They sent a tech out for my furnace and once everything was verified it got approved. It took about a week but we got it done.

Bob

I had to recall one claim and they were very professional and very quick. The furnace stopped working and when I called, they had somebody out here the next day and they opened it up and went through it and replaced the thermostat I believe. They preformed what they said they would do and when they said they would do it.

Becky

They respond quickly and get to the point. I had a washing machine that was out of balance and they had to come out and put clips on and everything went really slick. The time request was fairly quick and the repairs were done. Everything as per the contract.

Denise

Our past situations, there have been some good ones and some bad ones. I didn't take the time to read my contract so I discovered that my air conditioning wasn't going to be covered. Though another time I called about it, they came and fixed it. The people are receptive and respond to me timely and were professional. I think the price is appropriate.

Kathleen Norcross, GA

Couple small issues where I've had to call back and check up on things but other than that it's going well. I never had any issues with them not covering something. My dryer broke so they said that they would send me money for it and that took probably a couple weeks.

Paul Leland, NC

The hot water heaters stopped working so I found somebody to fix it. I submit the bill to select home warranty and I got reimbursed. They're reliable and any time I've contacted them the person I spoke to was curious and knowledgeable.

Cecil Austin, TX

We were traveling and our AC broke. The very next morning I called and I think that afternoon it got looked at. The repair person called select warranty to get approval and replaced it and so we were back up and running by early evening that day service within twenty four hours everything was fixed. In Texas that makes a big difference.

Justin Monument, CO

Only times we've had issues they've been resolved quickly. We had a repair issue with our toilet. I called select home warranty they had a guy out in the next couple of days. It was great. When it came time to renew we had way too many phone calls and emails from them. Way to aggressive of a marketing campaign.

Vishal Castle Rock, CO

They were able to send a plumber in a couple days when I called to report a problem. I think the customer service is excellent. They actually understand my problem quickly and try to give me a resolution as soon as possible. The contractors they hire have the same attention to detail. I do think they should give freedom to contractors for them to do their job instead of calling for approval.

George Phoenix, AZ

By far its a scam . They pay you next to nothing for your appliances . you better off buy the extended warranty from the stores or the manufacture they will fix it or they give lot more money.

Ali Naimi Sunnyvale, CA

Select Home Warranty One of the worst companies. they simply don't fix anything. I have called them for 4 separate items in my home in the past year and for each of them, they have found a reason not to cover! including washer dryer, AC, and electrical problems. they are cheap but for a reason, they don't fix anything. so save money and time and don't buy a select home warranty.

John Kennedy Lutz, FL

I was fooled by the good reviews that seem to be paid ads. Surprised Yelp reviews are not on page one of google search. Select Home Warranty is a complete sham. They do not fix your appliance nor will they replace it. If the repairs are expensive or if the appliance needs to be replaced, they don't do either !!!! They'll offer you $100 or $150 towards paying for a repair or towards a replacement. They don't fix it nor do they replace it!!!! They hide language in the agreement to do this.... however, their sales and marketing materials say repair and replace. Don't waste your money here. Put $40 or $50 aside each month to pay for a repair or replacement yourself. Go buy a warranty somewhere else, you'll be giving them $40 / $50 month for nothing!!!! Complete rip off !!!!! No wonder they don't have a BBB review !!!!

Teresa Louisville, KY

I have had nothing but problems with this company! It took 3 months to get my washer fixed!! Now I’m having problems with our AC. I started my claim in April it is now the middle of June. The temperature outside is 95-100 degrees and it’s 96 degrees in my house and still not fixed!!!!! This is absolutely NUTS!!!!!!They have sent 3 different people from 2 different companies to diagnose the problem!!! Still not fixed!!!! I have called every day for the last 2 weeks!! Still nothing!!! Oh they give me lots of promises!!!! But I’m still burning up in my house because they won’t actually FIX my AC problem!!!!! This is absolutely the worst company I have ever had to deal with!!!!! Just FIX my AC already!!!!!

Art Hubbard Andrews, NC

I am a single, legally blind female senior who recently purchased a new home. New to the area, and not knowing any reputable plumbing, electric or HVAC companies, I purchased a home warranty from Select Home Warranty (SHW) company. After the warranty period began, I called SHW about a problem with my hot water heater. I went through the claim process and after a week of waiting for a technician, I received an email from SHW stating they could not find a technician and I needed to find my own. I did not know about the reimbursement option, and no one I talked to as SHW explained it to me either. I had to pay the cost myself. I had been "covered" by the SHW "warranty" for less than a year and they left me to fend for myself. I felt that I had been scammed out of $1934.96 ("warranty price") and all I got for my money was excuses and no resolution whatsoever. I contacted SHW again about a warranty issue. On Monday May 16th I called because I was having a plumbing issue. After my phone call with the manager, I received an email to call the "escalations team". On Thursday May 26, called and spoke with Nicholas. We discussed cancelling my policy and getting a refund. He then proceeded to tell me that he did not have a computer to send me information about a refund to me. He could talk to me but could not send me anything in writing. Nicholas did tell me he would have billing send me the refund information. I received an email from Ron S a "manager in the executive customer relation department", to call him. I returned his call Friday May 27. From the beginning Mr. S was aggressive, rude and kept trying to bullying me by interrupting me and talking over me. I asked him what SHW would pay as a refund of my policy. I asked for that information in writing. Mr. S told me that he could tell me about the numbers over the phone but not in writing, he said that the billing department could only provide those number and his would be an estimate. I asked him to send me the estimate via email and he agreed. I have not received any information regarding my cancellation/refund options and no technician has been sent to my house to work on my plumbing issue. This has been almost a month.