Select Home Warranty

6.8

LAST UPDATED: September 17th, 2021

Select Home Warranty has a proven track record of success. Several customers mention excellent customer service in Select Home Warranty reviews, and the company offers very competitive pricing. The warranty company has a free online quote generator and allows customers to file claims online. The home warranty company is headquartered in Mahwah, New Jersey, and has been in operation since 2011.

Read Select Home Warranty reviews below to see what real consumers have to say about the warranty service provider.

The Good

• Online Claims Submissions
  • Coverage Options
  • Promotions
  • Helpful Website

Online Claim Submissions

Submitting claims is simple through the online submission form on Select Home Warranty's website, regardless of what warranty policy you have. All a customer must do is input their personal information and policy number, as well as a description of the problem. A Select Home Warranty claims representative will then contact you shortly after your submission. This provides peace of mind to homeowners, ensuring them a technician will be contacted quickly and be scheduled to repair or replace the problematic appliance in a short amount of time.

Coverage Options

Select Home Warranty has multiple coverage options for homeowners, buyers and sellers, contractors, and people in real estate. Customers also have the choice to upgrade to Gold Care or Platinum Care if they aren't satisfied with the Bronze Care home warranty plan and they want more peace of mind. If customers are willing to spend a bit extra, Select Home Warranty offers packages that cover all major appliances and home systems. A detailed list of all appliances that are covered for each home warranty plan is as follows:

Bronze Care

• Roof leak
  • Stand-alone freezer
  • Lawn sprinkler system
  • Septic systems
  • Ice maker (in-refrigerator)
  • Lighting fixtures/plumbing fixtures
  • Additional air conditioning unit (each)
  • Additional heat/furnace (each)
  • Spa

Promotions

Select Home Warranty offers the occasional promotion. In the past, the warranty company has offered up to $200 discounts on the plan pricing, has given customers a few months of free home warranty coverage, and has even offered free roof coverage to new customers. These plans are usually time-sensitive and have deadlines, so new and potential customers would be wise to take advantage of promotions when they come along.

Helpful Website

Select Home Warranty has an extensive website that is easy to use and has a wide selection of information. The website includes a free online quote generator, making it easy for customers to get an idea of what their individual pricing and coverage would be like if they went with Select Home Warranty. The company's website also has a FAQ page and Blog section where they answer common questions and discuss topics related to the industry.

The Bad

• Repeat Service Fees
  • No Mobile App
  • State Availability

Repeat Service Fees

Select Home Warranty charges a service call fee, which customers will be expected to pay every time a technician visits their home, regardless of whether or not the item has been looked at recently. The payment must be paid at time of service, and failing to do so will result in your home service contract being suspended. If any suspension of the service contract occurs, this does not change or extend its original termination date. And any pre-existing conditions or malfunctions are not covered by the service contract. However, normal wear and tear of appliances is covered, and Select Home Warranty will repair it as part of the contract. Also, this is not uncommon within the home warranty industry to charge money for every time a repair person visits a customer's home.

No Mobile App

Select Home Warranty does not offer a mobile app for Android or Apple devices, unlike some other home warranty companies. Mobile apps are useful for customers to submit claims or pay fees through their mobile device instead of having to access a desktop, so the fact that the company doesn't offer one makes some processes less convenient.

State Availability

Service from this home warranty provider is available in most of the country. However, the company doesn't operate in the following states:

Click on your state in the list above to see the best-ranked home warranty companies available in your area.

The Bottom Line

Select Home Warranty is a highly legitimate company that offers extremely competitive pricing, a number of package options, a simple online claims process, a helpful website, and occasional promotions. Select Home Warranty has a proven track record and is great for providing homeowners protection for the wear and tear of major systems and appliances and to save money through avoiding high repair costs. With many positive reviews, the customer satisfaction level seems to be high. The company backs up its quality service with great home warranty coverage options.

We recommend that customers consider Select Home Warranty for its fantastic service and home warranty plans.

Read hundreds of Select Home Warranty reviews below to hear what customers have to say about the home warranty provider.

Message from
Select Home Warranty

Select Home Warranty offers three plans: Gold Care, Bronze Care, and Platinum Care, offering them for under $40 per month each. In addition to offering low-cost plans, Select Home Warranty also offers free roof leak coverage. Here is what Select Home Warranty’s three plans cover as well as the company’s optional add-ons:

Bronze Care: Covers your washer, dryer, dishwasher, cooktop, microwave oven, stove/oven, refrigerator, and garbage disposal

Gold Care: Covers your A/C, heating system, plumbing system, electrical system, water heater, and ductwork

Platinum Care: Covers appliances and systems contained in its Bronze and Gold plan and also covers your plumbing stoppage, garage door opener, and ceiling fan

Select Home Warranty’s monthly premium is top notch in the home warranty industry. Its service fee is also one of the lowest among the top home warranty companies in the nation.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

3.7

bookmark

Featured Review

Mary Walters Kansas City, MO

Moe H. was very patient and helpful. We have never purchased a home warranty before and he gave us plenty of time to mull it over (2 weeks). Thank you for your patience!

Reply from Select Home Warranty

Jan. 11th, 2021

bookmark

Featured Review

Joyce Fitzgerald Virginia Beach, VA

Jonathan S is truly an asset to your company. Very experienced, knowledgeable, professional and considerate. I enjoyed working with him which resulted in a six year home warranty contract with your company.

Reply from Select Home Warranty

Jan. 11th, 2021

J S Hanford, CA

I received a mailer from Select Home Warranty. I did a Google search for reviews on Select Home and they were rated one of the top 10 for 2021. I decided to get a quote and I was immediately called by Ben Thompson. Ben was very patient and knowledgable. He answered all my questions and even offered me a better rate then I was quoted online. After talking with Ben and reviewing the contract, I feel very good about my decision to go with Select Home. I currently have American Home Shield but Select Home offered me free roof protection as well as offering me sprinkler coverage, neither of which AHS offers. Ben also told me that I have a 30 day money back guarantee if I changed my mind.

Anthony Evans Blythewood, SC

The experience I had with select home warranty was excellent the gentleman Ray Sanders that I spoke with help me out very much he explained everything how the plan works and answered all my questions that I had he was very helpful very considerate and kind of what I had to ask him. Select home warranty I hope will work as well as I plan on it to. Thank you very much. Mr. Tony E

Doug & Martha Aikin Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I'm a new customer, so I haven't been able to put this new warranty to the test yet. I am impressed so far with your customer service that I've received, namely in dealing with Jonathan, who was very helpful to point out the most cost- effective options for us, and was very responsive in sending the policy and other info to us-same day. Thank you Jonathan!

Sandra Schenkweiler Charlotte, NC

Well today June 30th, 2021, we decided to go with Select Home Warranty, after a bad experience with Choice Home Warranty. The sales representative Mr. Henry R., carefully listened to our bad experience assuring us that nothing like that will happen with SHW, He explained to us the different plans, prices, covering and specials that SHW are having right now, my husband and I felt comfortable and decided to enroll with SHW. Thank you.

MikeOhio Cincinnati, OH

Have had a competitor Home Warranty for approx 20 years Price keeps going up and service techs they send are often clueless as to how to repair. Select Home Warranty Rep was courteous, very knowledgeable and listened to every question I asked. I have been in sales management for 44 yrs so I know good sales techniques. Sean listened to my concerns about price increases and my home needs. He offered a great deal for multiple years, lower pricing and locked in pricing. Everything I was looking for. Obvious he did not have a sales pitch but listened to me and answered my concerns. Believe me, he is a keeper.

David Steen Houston, TX

I took out a Home / Pool Warranty with Select Home Warranty two years ago when my wife and I took ownership of our house and have renewed it last year as well as this year mainly because the price has been competitive and the one time I had to have a technician come out to look at our clothes washing machine I was satisfied with his expertise. Also, your agent Moe H was very courteous and informative and when asked what promotion he could offer me to retain my business he was able to offer me a better price of 550.00 for the same coverage as I had in the past plus 2 additional months at no cost. I'm happy to say that I am a satisfied Select customer thus far.

David Canaday Salt Lake City, UT

This is a terrible company! The only time I have used them was to get a refrigerator repaired. The contractor never showed, and when I called Select Home Warranty for the repair company's direct number, they refused to give it to me and told me they would contact the company. At first they told me that the repair person was "on their way." Two hours later I contacted SHW and, after being put on hold for 15 minutes, they told me the contractor had informed them that I was not at home when they knocked--a complete lie because after the repairman contacted me himself he said that he had never been to my house and had never been contacted by SHW! The next day I tried to contact the Utah office to cancel my account, they put me on hold and never answered. No response to my email, either. Also, they apparently use a foreign call center because I could barely understand anyone I was able to talk with. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!

Erika Munoz IL

WORST COMPANY EVER!!!!!! I buy the Insurance for 3 years and they don't covered anything. The first claim was for my dryer, after 3 weeks the technician never show up the company said they don't have a technician in my area. The claim closed and they don't fix it. My second claim, my water heater was 15-17 years old. It stop working and I call to open a Claim, again they don't have a technician in my area. They deny the claim but they never inspect the water heater. I'm insurance agent and I will never recommend this Insurance company with my clients or family. Is a waste of time and money.

jn M. Avon Lake, OH

Moe was awesome and still is awesome. His professionalism and energy are what made me decide to select SELECT HOME WARRANTY for my needs. His attention to the details of my needs and not simply reading from a script.

Bhalchandra Pandya Austin, TX

I was their customer in previous year and because of their good services when needed, they were available. I had other companies like American Home Shield and Choice with littler lower quote but wanted to continue and give SHW an opportunity to add more services and good coverage. One star was less not because others were good but to give a chance to add more appliances or to improve service and reduce service call charges. Thanks again and hope you continue good rates and services.

David Sanchez Dinuba, CA

I went online, I typed in my information and in no time I got a call from an agent named Sean and he helped me through the process and now I have a contract and I will pay annually next week after I get paid my paycheck. THANK YOU SEAN!

Joanne Flournoy Redding, CA

My last policy went up $120 after the first year so I started looking elsewhere. Select had the best deal and locked in the price. The longer I subscribed the cheaper it got. Plus you can cancel anytime after the first year and get your money back. Sounds good to me. Thanks Ray.

Michael Williams

Just singed up after a year with another Home Warranty Company. Daniel C was a pleasure to work with and had answers to all my questions. Select is the best rated Home Warranty Company in California, and that was important to me. They also had a special that made them $15 per month cheaper than the competition. I paid for a year in advance and got 2 months for free. I also have the option to select my own repair service. These were all good reasons to sign up with select. I have had a home warranty company for about 10 years and have found it pays for itself and helps me feel secure.

Sue Paulsen Zion, IL

I had a great Rep, Bryan O explain the warranty service to me and he also explained the claims process in depth. I purchased a home warranty for the people who are buying our house. They happen to be our next door neighbors so I wanted the best service I could find. After a lot of research and after talking to Bryan, I feel good about my decision to cover our house with Select Home Warranty.

Cheryl Pinkos Milton, FL

We just purchased a policy for our home from Jake H. He was excellent! He was most helpful, knowledgeable, and assertive, but not pushy (we liked that). We thoroughly enjoyed talking to him. He also gave us a great deal for our home. I highly recommend him. Thank you, Jake, for taking the time to explain things to us, and going over all our options. It was a pleasure. Melanie S. and Cheryl P.

Corinthia Uliasz Fayetteville, NC

Signed up for Select Home Warranty today, 11 June 2021. The sale rep (Zachary) was professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and pleasant to talk to. He answered all my questions and convinced me of the great value/quality of this home warranty. I purchased a policy for 5 years. I am looking forward to the years ahead for great quality work without hassles.

Jeff Hancock Vallejo, CA

Just purchased after a disastrous experience with another home warranty company. As I write this am still on eternal hold with my last home warranty company, something they continually do, since there web site is 90% useless. Ed C, Selects sales person was very knowable, helpful and patient. Am looking forward to receiving far superior service from Select, based on my experience with Ed.

Lovely daisy Brooklyn, NY

I had to put in a claim for my water heater and select was able to send I actually used in the past to come out the same day to repair my problem. I was so happy that they took so much information from me over the phone so they can get it right the first time. Very happy with the service and will Definitely recommend to my friends and family.

Richard Rindels Elizabeth City, NC

Wow! I just got off the phone with Mr. Lucas S. with Select Home Warranty Company. The plan he showed me not only saves my wife and me a great deal of money but the coverage is leap years ahead of our current plan. Thank you, Lucas! I also really appreciate you going over the multi-year plan which saves even more by locking in our savings to the current year prices to protect us from price increases. We also were able to get a senior discount (at only 60) and an additional discount for being a veteran of military service. With these discounts, we will now be paying less than half of what our previous company charged us with twice the benefits and also half the per visit deductible. It will de great to know that we will now be getting top-notch (3 stars or better) repair people now instead of the cheapest our last company could find. I can't say enough, but Thank you again, Lucas!

Melvin Barrus Nampa, ID

I just became acquainted with Select Home Warranty so at this point I have no experience how they perform their service. However I was very impressed as I spoke to their representative Chase R. and as I found a plan that covered what I needed in the home I purchased. I had looked at other company's plans and found the Select Plan competitive or better than others I reviewed. Chase was so good to tell me about the incentives now and the cost benefits of a plan that covers multiple years. I had lots of questions and Chase took the time to patiently answer them all. I look forward to coming back and commenting on my service experience. For now I am feeling at peace to know I have coverage on my home.

Darron Pruitt

Cheaters, this company makes up rules concerning what that covers based on your claim. They have lied to me and stalled numerous times to delay service, this time I have requested a refund as our policy does not end unto 2026. I have hundreds of policyholders' names that are distified because select do not see fit to publish. Their true rating is in the low 2.0s and I will continue to contact policyholders with select and give my experience - 2 claims and neither satisfied.

Alimayu Makonnen Calumet City, IL

Select had everything my family needed in a home warranty and Jake W awesome. He explained each detail and provided me with great options. Thanks Jake.

Tuanne McManus Santee, CA

Scam liar didn't match the describe before I bought I want to share I very terrible experiense. Two months ago one of my friends recommends I should my home warranty. I went to Google search found this company has very good feedback. I called the company would like to buy a home warry for my house appliance. I talked to some agents. They said I only pay for the first visit of a $60 deductible. The rest of the company will take care. If the appliance is broken, we will take care of it and replacement to a new one or fix it. You don't need to pay any penny out of the pocket. After I talked to the agent, I decided to buy it. A one-half month later my house garbage disposal doesn't work. I called the company comes to check it out. They sent a technician to check it out. When the tech guy came I paid $60 to him right the way. He reports back to the company said it is broken needs to replacement to a new one. Three days I need to go to buy a new one and find the handyman or tech guy to install. They are not paying for all this. They only pay me a $75 check after I buy it and provide the receipt to them. I am so upset and disappointed after I heard this. I told them to cancel my policy immediately. They said if I cancel the policy, they will charge $75. I said fine enough is enough. For almost a week I still didn't send me the cancelation notece. So I called my credit card company to cancel my payment. Beware of this company. thank you!

Dan

My A/C unit went down on August 1st 2021 and this is in the middle of summer in 100+ daytime temps in AZ. I immediately called "Select" to have someone come and repair it. The local repair company that they chose was not able to show up the next day but showed up the day after. ( Not the local repair company's fault )  The kind repair man noted that a part had to be replaced to make the A/C work and told me that for him to replace it I would have to get approval from "Select Home Warranty", then to call him and schedule an appointment. When I called "Select", they said that it would take 24-48 hours for their team to approve a $269 part.  I was naturally upset and explained that time was of the essence especially since the temps where I live were in the 100's. There seemed to be no sign of urgency or concern on their end and the representative said that they had to follow policy ( total indifference ) They finally approved it after I had pleaded to various reps multiple times that day and the repair man showed up promptly the next morning. I was hoping for a resolution in the matter but the repair man found another bad part. Once again I went through the same torture with "Select" and they still had not approved the second part which by their admittance is fully covered under the warranty. It is now 9 DAYS since I have been living with a dead A/C unit with no resolution in sight. I finally got an email from them saying that they have mailed out the part that needs to be replaced and that once I get it, I would have to contact the service company to replace it. I called on August 9th 2021 to cancel my coverage and for a refund of the unused portion of my warranty. They immediately tried to talk me out of it and when I was clear that I wanted out, could not give me a straight answer on how much money would be refunded back. They also said it would take 24-48 hours for them to get back to me about the refund.  It has now been 5 days since I asked for a policy cancellation and I still have them calling me to continue with the policy with no cancellation confirmation even though I am fully entitled to a cancellation and refund of the unused portion of my policy.

cedric dejournett Chicago, IL

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with! We had our home warranty for about 2 months and just wanted a toilet replaced and went through all of the steps to do so. They offered 40 to get it fixed so we decided having this warranty wasn't worth it if it can't even cover a toilet. We requested a refund and was told we would receive 400 back. They sent us a check for 126 dollars and stopped answering our phone calls to get an explanation. I would seriously suggest NEVER using this company as they're a scam to get people to pay them money and not pay let you use the insurance you pay for. Even the plumber who worked on our toilet told us they're the worst company and will do everything in their power to not help you get your items fixed. This place is essentially a money grab and I would never suggest anyone giving them your money. I am only giving them 1 star because the system won't let me give them 0.

Brittany Denton San Antonio, TX

Saw the reviews online and thought they would be great. One of the slowest, most disorganized, companies I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. Our AC went out on Saturday, in TX in the middle of summer. Everything seemed fine, put in the claim and were told they would get us some ASAP. Get an email saying that it would be 48 hours, to find us a tech to come out, never told us 48 hours on the phone. Finally on Monday, tech comes out (horrible rating and guy was 1 hour and 40 minutes late). Says he'll send the paperwork to Warranty company. Next day, we call Select to make sure they have everything, get an email saying it would take 24-48 hours to review. On Tuesday, apparently one of our breakers in our main panel went bad. We called Select, we had NO POWER! They said they would make it urgent and get us someone today. Never got the claim email, called back and we were told it went to a specialist since they made a mistake and it would be good to go by end of day. All because they missed clicking some box. Explained what happened again. Told them to cancel that one and setup another one. We were told it would be about an hour to two hours but they would get someone. 4 hours later, nothing. Called and then they finally offered for us to hire someone, and they would reimburse, but they had to authorize it, we told them the time frame, and said the letter they sent says we need to call by a certain time but the appointment is after that time. We were told that was fine, that someone would be there to authorize it. Call, oh, no one was there to authorize. So we risk eating the cost of this but take the risk since we need power. Wednesday, call and find out that the Tech that had seen to our AC (the guy they sent that was 1 hour and 40 minutes late), only send photos, never sent the rest of the paperwork, or so Select says since the AC company told us that he can’t move on to his next job without sending the paper work. The tech is contacted and paperwork is sent, but the 24-48 hour timer is RESET! When we were coming to the last few minutes of the 48 hours window (the last one), we called to ask what was going on. We are told they need to find out pricing for a compressor which was the delay. Then after getting off the phone, we get an email asking for maintenance records and pictures. We had JUST got off the phone with them and no one had mentioned this. Call again, we explain we’ve only lived here 1 year and just signed a contract with them last month, we didn’t know we needed maintenance records, no one mentioned it. Find out they need 3 years worth of records, even those from the previous owners, who we never even met and have no way to contact. While on the phone though my husband goes and takes the pictures needed and sends them. Again, 24-48 hours window is restarted. My husband is told to call back and they may be able to give us an answer in a bit. Call again, had a VERY rude rep that told us we just have to wait. Asked for a manager, get told there is no manager there, not no manager available, but none there. Both my husband and I have worked in call centers, there is almost always a manager. After a while, my husband hangs up and calls again. Asks for a manager and within 5 minutes, has one. Explains that this is not the first time being lied to. Still no answer, and the authorization department has closed for the day. We are told they would be there on SATURDAY, they could APPROVE IT SATURDAY! So we call on Saturday, they can’t because it takes a supervisor to approve since it’s AC and there isn’t one available for approvals. We get asked to give them until Monday. Monday they turned around and sent us an email saying they would only send us up to 150 for reimbursement, we’ve lost out on the 75 we paid to have someone come and look at it. Why are they only doing only 150? Because we don’t have 3 years worth of maintenance records. Because we're never told we needed to have these records when signing up, we were never told we had set windows to determine how much is covered here and there. And we had a manager say, that’s how ALL insurance companies do it. My husband and I work/worked insurance, no it isn’t. You sign up for coverage, that's your coverage. And this isn’t an insurance company, IT’S A WARRANTY COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!! Insurance company you don’t have to show, well I had it cleaned here and there, and the previous owners did this. This company will never call you back, never live up to their word and will without a doubt try and screw you over. We went OVER A WEEK IN TEXAS HEAT WITHOUT AC BECAUSE THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM. They could have told us on day 1, we can’t/won’t over the full repair, and I could have gotten it fixed a week ago, no instead Rep, supervisors, and managers, they draw it out over a week with lies about calling back and saying they will get it approved, and there are no manager here.

Joseph Alcorn Detroit, MI

I dealt with Jonathan Sullivan and the experience was awesome, he was friendly yet professional and was able to provide me with the plan I needed in a matter of less than 5 minutes. Would most definitely recommend

Samuel Greenfield Middle River, MD

quick and fast response. unlike other company's I have delt with. no Hassel no fighting no screaming. been burnt alot with other warranty companys. so far select you go girl.

Aekyong Gan El Cajon, CA

I was able to purchased my home warranty helps of Ray Sanders . He was very professional and he understood what I want . He knows the product!! I have a friend needs home warranty insurance and I will referral to him .

Spencer Kilgore Fishers, IN

Jake hill was very friendly and professional. He had me set up with the best plan for Select Home Warranty in no time at all. He even hooked me up with the veteran discount. Thanks SHW and particularly Jake!

Mary Carlsbad, CA

Moe Hanley was very nice on the phone, not pushy at all, which I experienced with the other companies. His offer was excellent, he was very nice and explained all options to me, again without making me feel pressured.

Alanna McCain Ocean Springs, MS

Compared Select Home Warranty to my existing company and others and by far Select Home Warranty has the best coverage options and price! Blake was extremely helpful in helping me navigate and save me even more money!!

Jersey John Paramus, NJ

Peter G did an excellent job explaining the warranty and even added a couple of months at no charge. The Platinum Plan is the best value because we don't pick and choose what goes wrong and when.

Todd Lacey Palm Desert, CA

Great sales experience with Jordan. Who knew that was possible? He had several promotions to offer, and while these were all sales pitches, he seemed very transparent and answered my questions honestly. Very much appreciated. Goodbye AHS and hello Select!

Donald Scott Lincoln, CA

Sam M answered my questions about service coverage and explained the monthly or annual payments, and in particular discussed how a repair would be resolved in replacement. I have confidence in Select's competence as on the Internet it has been given, by one site, an A+ rating. I very much like the 24 hr. receipt of calls.

Robert DePaola Leander, TX

After several calls from other companies' representatives, all I got was mostly the runaround when I asked to see it in writing. Select Home Warranty rep Chase R was the only one to give me what I asked for in writing and was the most honest rep I had spoken to.

Cynthia Bollmeyer Broken Arrow, OK

I was really happy with your sales rep. Very professional and knowledgeable. My only question is I don't see any mention of my roof being covered. Nor does it have I will also have 2 free months. I'd like to have that in writing/email. Thank you for your s

Leslie Jones Danville, VA

I appreciated the excellent customer customer service I received from Daniel C. He was knowledgeable, patient, and very friendly. I love the fact that he was not pushy. He explained everything in detail, so I was fully informed about what I was getting.

coffy f davis Elgin, TX

the conversation we had was very pleasant, and the sales rep was kind and offered help at any time needed, and I like that, Noah was very helpful and understanding of my concerns, thank you /select home warranty / Coffy f. Davis

Sherri Jacobs Cynthiana, KY

Very pleasant and knowledgeable. Able to answer my questions and concerns without having to get help from anything or anyone. Refreshing, friendly, and professional. Called when he said, returned my many calls for additional information even after purchase of warranty.

Tim Hinds Santee, CA

It covers sewer and that’s a bigger for me. We live in an older home and that gives me peace of mind. We are getting older and it’s nice not to have to worry about major repairs. Ok ca continue to use my existing appliance repair service I have used for years.

Michael Crossno Mansfield, OH

What I feel is William did a great job telling me about all the plans. I like the professionalism making sure he answered all my questions. He also described how they come pair with each other. I also had 24 hour call services. I felt a lot better knowing I could reach someone. The cost was also affordable. Best Regards Michael.

Linda Anthony Sierra Vista, AZ

Jonathan S was a pleasure to deal with. He explained in detail the best program for me and my budget. I was with another company and was not happy when I was charged for the repair that he did not explain my cost when I filed a repair claim.

AndersonFive Greenwood, MS

Lucas was very kind and patient with me as I had several questions. He answered most of my questions before I even asked them and then patiently listened as I asked other questions my husband and I had. Lucas went over and beyond in explaining the warranty service.

Jean Starks Citrus Heights, CA

I spoke with William P. on the phone and he answered all my questions thoroughly. He was also able to find discounts for me that fit my needs. I have had other warranty companies in the past, and Select Home Warranty has been the easiest one to deal with so far. Thank you William.

Griffin King Seabrook, TX

Although I don’t currently know how this company works because I just signed up I just wanted to take a second to think I wonderful customer service representative Ray S thanks for explaining and being very patient with me keep up the great work I really appreciate it.

Alice Robles Baker Lubbock, TX

Jeff was very helpful. And I enjoyed working with him. Two other companies were calling and wanted our business. But Jeff by far and also working at The Best Company made it so easy to choose. Thank You, and Hope if and when we use y’all it will be wonderful. Alice and John Baker

Carlos Cubas Stroudsburg, PA

Very interactive representatives on the phone...quick responding and very good with seniors of all ages....good team values expressed by both agents Sam and Robert. Just hoping the claims process will reflect these same values.