OneGuard

8.1

LAST UPDATED: February 4th, 2023

OneGuard Home Warranty was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. Currently, the company only services Arizona and Texas. OneGuard offers options for regular homeowners as well as real estate professionals. The company covers system and appliance breakdowns, repairs, and maintenance, and its home care solution covers a wide range of household problems. With coverage on your home's major systems and appliances, you get budget protection and peace of mind.

OneGuard also offers a variety of home services and tune-ups because the company knows the home requires more than just repairs. Its services include but are not limited to carpet cleaning, A/C and heating tune-ups, window cleaning, pest control, and lawn care.

OneGuard was acquired by American Home Shield in 2016.

The Good

• Extensive Coverage
  • Plans and Pricing
  • Sample Service Contract Available
  • Options for Real Estate Professionals

Extensive Coverage

OneGuard offers a very impressive list of appliances and systems it covers. Coverage varies dependent on what plan the customers choose, but a full list of items covered are listed below in the FAQ section of this review.

Plans and Pricing

OneGuard's cost is competitive for the industry. For all plans, the fee for a service call is $69.

Sentinel Plan

The Sentinel Plan starts at $379 and covers a decent range of appliances and systems.

Appliances

• Ceiling and exhaust fans
  • Central vacuum
  • Garage door opener
  • Sprinkler system and timer

The Sentinel Plan also has optional coverage for additional major appliances.

Centurion Plan

The Centurion Plan contains all the coverage of the Sentinel Plan, but for $499, it includes additional features:

• Preferred upgrade coverage
  • HVAC equipment incompatibility coverage

As with the Sentinel Plan, you can customize your Centurion Plan for additional warranty coverage for pools and spas, guest houses, and so on.

Guardian Plan

The Guardian Plan starts at $599. For this plan, it includes all the features of the Centurion Plan, but the kitchen refrigerator and washer and dryer are included in the base price. Buyers also have the option of including and second washer and dryer and additional built-in refrigerator.

Sample Service Contract Available

OneGuard has sample contracts available for each of its plans. The contracts detail what's covered by their plans, including instances of normal wear and tear that require repair.

Options for Real Estate Professionals

OneGuard works closely with real estate professionals to gain an understanding of what matters most to home buyers. OneGuard Real Estate Home Warranty includes the following services:

• Re-Key and Garage Remote Reprogram
  • Security System
  • Utility Connection
  • Carpet Cleaning
  • Window Washing
  • Pest Control
  • Lawn Care
  • A/C and Heating Tune-Ups

The Bad

• Only Serves Arizona, Nevada, and Texas
  • Customer Service Complaints
  • Cancellation Fee

Only Serves Arizona, Nevada, and Texas

While there are many home warranty companies that only cover a certain geographic area, OneGuard only covers two states. For a company that has been in business since the 90s, it seems odd that it wouldn't cater nationwide yet. There are other companies that have been in business for the fraction of the time and already cover nationwide.

Customer Service Complaints

OneGuard has received some negative comments from customers. Some customers complain that the service provider denied claims which should have been covered. Others complain that the call center workers were not helpful, or the contracted technicians couldn't finish a repair. The large amount of negative feedback could be a deterrent for potential buyers.

Cancellation Fee

OneGuard does charge a $50 fee when the contract is cancelled. Customers can expect a pro-rata refund for their unexpired term. A cancellation request must be received in writing.

View Best Home Warranty Companies

The Bottom Line

OneGuard Home Warranty has a wide array of coverage options for homeowners and real estate professionals. The company also approves 95% of claims, which is a big plus. If you live in Arizona or Texas, consider choosing OneGuard for your home warranty needs.

However, customer reception appears to be negative. Due to this reason, it might be worth looking into other home warranty companies before choosing the one that's right for you.

View Best Home Warranty Companies

Wendell OR

My neighbor was telling me about this One Guard organization and so I was thought I would would look into it a little bit further I found that they are very very thorough at their business, customer care, cares that you are taken care of.

Bob Daigneault Georgetown, TX

There are times you wonder about putting the monies out for a home warranty but we were reminded how important it is maintain. When we had a slab leak OneGurard came through for us in helping to defray the repair costs.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Daigneault, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 stars and positive remarks regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties over the last 4 years! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, from the first call for service to the completed repair, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home service needs. Thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your valued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Thomas Giali Phoenix, AZ

Great Customer Service. The heating contractor did a complete furnace check out. The technician found a bad run motor capacitor and replaced after authorization from OneGuard. Furnace is working great now.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Giali, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 stars and positive remarks regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, from the first call for service to the completed repair, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home service needs. Thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your business of 8 years and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Rima Mourad

So far had good experience! I did an online request for service and got a response the next day! I was able to make the appointment with a service company they sent me which was professional and courteous! The technician was very friendly and knowledgeable when he came to check the dish washer. They resolved my issue the same day. OneGaurd was quick to take action which I appreciate!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Mourad, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Ensuring quality repairs are completed by knowledgeable and friendly professionals is our top priority, and we appreciate your thoughtful remarks and the opportunity to assist. Thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jan. 20th, 2023

Janeen Gaston Peoria, AZ

I have been a customer for 13 years. Service used to be 5 star. Prompt responses great communication and quick resolve. Now the communication is terrible and my latest experiences have resulted in 3 different second opinions. This last one takes the cake. Pool pump died. Fist company said it was an act of god. Second opinion said otherwise only nobody from OneGuard bothered to reach out and tell me anything. I still have not received a call or an offer to upgrade my pump. When I called I was told it was in authorizations and someone would be calling me from there. Next thing I know the serviceman was scheduling to come out and replace the pump with still no communication from OneGuard. He even put in a request stating my desire to upgrade and he hasn't received a response either.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Gaston, Thank you for bringing this information to our attention and allowing OneGuard the opportunity to review your situation firsthand. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we sincerely regret the frustration. We have left you a voice message seeking to address your concerns and offer our personal assistance. Thank you again for your consideration. OneGuard Home Warranties

Michael Pearlmutter Henderson, NV

I'm a fairly new customer. After purchasing the product the only contact I have had with them is One Guard reminding me that I was due for my furnace tune-up. I contacted them and they did all the rest. I'm ready for winter. Thank You!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Pearlmutter, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Providing timely repairs completed by knowledgeable and friendly service professionals is our utmost priority, and we are happy to hear how pleased you are with the level of service and support you receive. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home services needs! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Ramona Phoenix, AZ

One Guard has always responded quickly to any of my service requests. I have had excellent service from companies they send out. Very happy with One Guard!

Nacole Harris Mesa, AZ

For this call they failed. As well as the plumbing company. We put in an emergency call for a back up and I did NOT receive service in a timely manner AND I was still charged for their ineptness. I am extremely disappointed that it took nearly 24 hours to get a plumbing issue resolved. We could not shower, flush, do laundry or wash dishes. I had to miss a day from work to accommodate the plumbing company. I do not believe that I should have been charged AT ALL for this call since it was an EMERGENCY and I got ZERO response from One Guard and the plumbing company.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Harris, Thank you for taking the time to write a review and provide important feedback regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties. OneGuard strives to make reasonable efforts to initiate service within 48 hours after a service request is made, and we apologize for any frustration. We have confirmed the diagnosis and coverage for the plumbing stoppage has been received and communicated to you and we are also available if we may offer additional assistance. Thank you again for your consideration and allowing OneGuard the opportunity to serve you. OneGuard Home Warranties

DB Oro Valley, AZ

Easy to contact and work with. They find good vendors to do the service work. They meet their promises. We've signed up for their services three years running.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear DB, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 stars and positive remarks regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties over the last 3 years! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, from the first call for service to the completed repair, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home service needs. Thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

courtney mccrary Gilbert, AZ

I have had Oneguard for 6 yrs now. When I called to cancel, due to me moving, I spoke with Keva P. She was an absolute pleasure to speak with! Her smile was coming through the phone and she was so helpful. Thank you Keva, you were great!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. McCrary, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 stars and providing such positive testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Keva! Our utmost priority is to provide a level of service that exceeds your expectations, and it is always our distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. We agree! Keva is excellent and enjoyed the opportunity to personally help you and appreciates the positive feedback. Thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jan. 24th, 2023

Kathy Fay Surprise, AZ

My very old microwave bit the dust. One Guard gave me 3 different options to resolve the fact that it could not be repaired. I have a new microwave!! The service snd decision making on the matter was an appropriate amount of time.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Fay, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Making it easy to request service and offering prompt and accurate resolution with friendly and knowledgeable professionals is always our top priority, and we love the positive feedback and opportunity to assist you with all of your home warranty and home services needs. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jan. 16th, 2023

Barry Fischer Anthem, AZ

Generally quite happy with my experiences. When it comes to heated pools, don't waste your money, as they always seem to find a way out of covering certain pool equipment. When my heater went, the company they sent out said it was chemical damage. Duh, it was a salt water pool and you have chemicals in it to maintain cleanliness!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Fischer, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 4 stars regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, from the first call for service to the completed repair, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home service needs. Thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your loyal business of 10 years and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Dec. 6th, 2022

tom tulig Austin, TX

In most cases we have had excellent results. Occassionally there is a "glitch" in items not being covered (that should be), or silly limitations on when an annual AC check could be done. But in general they have been very good.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Tulig, Thank you so much for the 5 stars regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! It is always our distinct pleasure to provide the most comprehensive coverage and best-in-class service, and we sincerely appreciate the feedback and opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs. On behalf of the entire team, thank you for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Oct. 27th, 2022

Bill Webb Glendale, AZ

Called with plumbing problems, sewer back up in master bedroom and faucet leaks. The contractor came fixed the sewer backup. Showed him the other problems he said they would call next week and send someone to fix the problems. It has been recalled to one guard and they have again not returned my call like he said.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Webb, Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and being so receptive to our efforts of assistance. Our top priority is customer satisfaction and providing best-in-class service to our valued members, and we sincerely regret the frustration. Per our conversation, we believe we have effectively addressed your concerns and are also available if we may offer additional assistance. Thank you again for the opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs. We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Dec. 22nd, 2022

Lisa Valech Mesa, AZ

Recent experience, issue was not corrected, I contacted OneGuard to let them know we still had the noice in our master bath exhaust fan, reply from customer service was we don't cover noises. She took my information and told me they would get back to me in 24-48 hours. Never heard back from them. When the repair company was here to make the original repair he said if the noise returns let us know the service call was under warranty and the issue is with the motor in the fan.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Valech, Thank you for bringing this information to our attention and allowing OneGuard the opportunity to review your situation firsthand, and being so receptive to our call. Our top priority is customer satisfaction and to service our valued members as quickly as possible, and we sincerely regret the frustration. We have confirmed that OneGuard has explained coverage, and we are also available if we may offer additional assistance. Thank you again for your consideration and allowing OneGuard the opportunity to serve you. OneGuard Home Warranties

Frederick Duncan Scottsdale, AZ

i am very disappointed how OneGuard has handled two major expenses for items covered in my policy within the last year. the first event for my home water heater i was too specific on what was wrong and the company sent to my home did not do a thorough complete job to assess the problem and i had to pay. yet the company sent out to investigate my pool equipment leaking caused $1,800 of damage by not doing a complete job and in this case i was unaware what the problem was and i got an incompetent pool company who busted up my Backwash Valve and Primary Filter without taking any responsibility. i am going to send OneGuard my $1,800 bill because the two pool company's they sent out to my home misdiagnosed the initial problem and then misdiagnosed the damage caused.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Duncan, We would like to offer our personal assistance in the matter. However, we cannot locate a OneGuard service plan under the name provided. May we please ask you to forward the plan number or property address to [email protected]? Thank you for your time and consideration. OneGuard Home Warranties

Nov. 3rd, 2022

Melanie S. Gilbert, AZ

Having a comprehensive home warranty gives me so much peace of mind as a homeowner. When I made the decision to renew my warranty I was thoroughly impressed with Kristen M who helped me renew, she had emailed me to renew which I also appreciated. I could easily go back and reference her email when I had the time to chat. Kristen was so kind and answered all of my questions, it felt like I was talking to a friend rather than a Sales Rep. I did not feel pressured into anything and felt very taken care of. Kristen provided me with excellent customer service. While I had my doubts about renewing and whether home warranties are worth it, I am satisfied knowing I was able to renew at a reasonable price and Kristen's service superseded any service from prior experiences. I hope to continue to have such positive experiences with OneGuard, I would highly recommend Kristen directly and will definitely go directly back to her with my questions in the future.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Melanie S., Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your excellent customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Kristen! We are so happy that you found ease renewing your warranty plan and Kristin loved the opportunity to assist you personally. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Nov. 2nd, 2022

B J Hart Round Rock, TX

Comparing to other Home Warranty companies. Repair companies have been knowledgable and fixed issues on first try.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Hart, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Ensuring quality repairs are completed by knowledgeable and friendly professionals is our top priority, and we appreciate your thoughtful remarks and the opportunity to assist. Thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Danielle Peoria, AZ

I have been with them a short time and so far they seem to be doing a good job. It's easy to request services online and they are reasonably priced.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Danielle, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Our top priority is your complete satisfaction while offering comprehensive coverage, quality repairs, and keeping premium costs competitive, and we and always appreciate the opportunity to help with all your home warranty and home services needs. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Douglas Russell Frisco, TX

Every time we have used One Guard we have been satisfied. They find the right provider each time and those providers have been quick and efficient!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Russell, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and your contractors! Providing positive resolution by service professionals that are quick and efficient, is our number one priority, and we are happy to hear about your experience. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home services needs! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

KENNETH SOUCY Sun City, AZ

Recently wanted a heating system tune-up. The company that was to do the work wanted to come here on 12/15/2022. OneGuard needs to select companies that are more responsive to their customer's need.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Soucy, Thank you for bringing this information to our attention and allowing OneGuard the opportunity to review your situation firsthand. Our top priority is customer satisfaction and to service our valued members as quickly as possible, and we sincerely regret the frustration. We have left you a voice mail message seeking to address your concerns and look forward to hearing from you. Thank you again for your consideration and allowing OneGuard the opportunity to serve you. OneGuard Home Warranties

Loren Bassols Mesa, AZ

Spoke with Robin B with authorizations and was awesome! Provided me with my options and explained I'm detail on the next steps. Definitely happy with the customer service experience I received from Robin B!!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Bassols, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 stars and providing such positive testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Robin! Our utmost priority is to provide a level of service that exceeds your expectations, and it is always our distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. We agree! Robin is excellent and enjoyed the opportunity to personally help you and appreciates the amazing feedback. Thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jan. 9th, 2023

Jonnie Chou Mesa, AZ

I needed help with getting a claim processed due to the contractor dragging their feet and Angela Jones answered the call amazingly. She gave my claim her personal attention and was able to get my claim moving. Thanks Angela!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Chou, Thank you so much for the 4 stars and positive testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Angela! Our utmost priority is to provide a level of service that exceeds your expectations, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home service needs. We agree! Angela is excellent and your amazing feedback really made her day. Thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your loyal business of 6 years and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jan. 4th, 2023

Latisha Thomas Sugar Land, TX

So far so good, sometimes there's misunderstanding or a lack of understanding what is asked for Via customer service but overall sometimes the companies are good that they send out, like indicated in previous reviews things that should be covered are not!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Thomas, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Our utmost priority is to provide a level of service that exceeds your expectations, and it is always our distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. Thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jorge Cabanas Tolleson, AZ

OneGuard always provides exceptional service. No matter what the issue is at home I know that they'll take care of me soon. Super convenient app! Thank you. Been with you for a few years and will always recommend.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Cabanas, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Providing prompt and accurate resolution with friendly service professionals is our utmost priority, and we are happy to hear how pleased you are with the level of service and support you receive. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for choosing OneGuard over the last 5 years! We truly value your loyal business and recommendation and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Sep. 27th, 2022

Michael Lightcap Mesa, AZ

I didn't have to let them know that it was under a year since the last repair had been taken care of , they sent out a company that completely changed out the failed parts and had my AC up & going the same day .

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Lightcap, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties over the last 4 years! Providing timely repairs completed by knowledgeable and friendly service professionals is our utmost priority, and we are happy to hear how pleased you are with the level of service and support you receive. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home services needs! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Sep. 9th, 2022

Pat Wiley Canyon Lake, TX

I was shopping for a plan when OneGuard came up on Facebook. I called and received a voicemail, but as soon as I hung hip, Lori E called back. I immediately liked her genuine personality, and her knowledge of the product. She answered all my questions and I appreciated the fact that she didn't try to "hard sell"the product. I like the straight forward terms of the policy and I believe there won't be the hidden exclusions I experienced with the other company. Hopeful this will be a company I can rely on for years.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Wiley, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 star review and sharing such thoughtful remarks regarding your excellent customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Lori! We are so happy you found such ease when creating your service plan and we appreciate the opportunity to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. We agree! Lori is very knowledgeable, and your rave review really made her day. Thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Oct. 25th, 2022

John Deschene Phoenix, AZ

The couple times that we have had to use OneGuard the staff has been very professional and courteous to our situations. The response time from the vendors that OneGuard has chosen to use have also been very responsive in a timely manner

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Deschene, Thank you so much for the 5 stars and providing such thoughtful feedback regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and our service contractors! Customer satisfaction is our utmost priority, from the first call for service to the completed repair, and it is always a distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jun. 14th, 2022

Sona Devadanam Missouri City, TX

OneGuard has quickly & efficiently addressed all repairs and replacements when warranted in a timely manner. The staff are courteous and professional and I have received excellent value for my money. Coverage is superb and I have recommended the company to my friends and family

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Sona Devadanam, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your recent customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Providing prompt and accurate resolution with friendly service professionals is our utmost priority, and we are happy to hear how pleased you are with the level of service and support you receive. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business and recommendation, and we look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jun. 13th, 2022

Hank Bochenski Surprise, AZ

Very customer oriented! Ease of use. Service requests are easy to open. Excellent communications.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Bochenski, Thank you so much for the 5 stars and wonderful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Our top priority is your satisfaction and to provide best in class service, and we are happy to hear how pleased you are with the level of service and support you receive and appreciate the opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs. On behalf the entire team, thank you again for choosing OneGuard over the last 5 years! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Susanne Vanness Sun City, AZ

Always great service over the phone and the repair people that come to fix my problem

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Vanness, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties over the last 13 years! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist and provide the peace of mind you deserve. Thank you again! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Charlie Aranoff Scottsdale, AZ

Easy to deal with, fast and easy. Was able to schedule appointment when I needed it.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Aranoff, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Providing prompt and accurate resolution with friendly service professionals is our utmost priority, and we are happy to hear how pleased you are with the level of service and support you receive. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for choosing OneGuard over the last 2 years! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Betty L. Ireland Sun City West, AZ

Honesty, Integrity, Dependability, Proactiveness, realiabilty! Everyone from customer service to every repairman that enter my home have shown respect, concern, and appreciation for your valuable customers who without them you would not exist! Your repair employees are an extension of all those at the top of the ladder! I hope you always remember to not only appreciate all the amazing technicians you have; but show it and tell them so they know....it will unite you even more and will want to remain in your employ! Thank You for 15 years of excellent customer service for our home repairs! And thank you for all your repairman; they are all excellent and have always made your customers their number one priority!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mrs. Ireland, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such amazing feedback and testimony regarding your positive customer service and contractor experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties over the last 19 years! Providing swift resolution by service professionals that are dependable and knowledgeable is exactly what we strive to do, and we are ecstatic to hear about your experiences. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home service needs! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

May. 11th, 2021

Mary Beth Storer Georgetown, TX

Excellent value for the money. One Guard only deals with reputable service companies, so the techs who arrive are polite, well trained, and professional. So far I've had my A/C serviced, the heater serviced, and my refrigerator ice maker is working again once I called One Guard. I've just renewed with them again through Michelle H. She provided excellent customer advice and I even earned a discount. She was informative, intelligent, advised me on the services I had previously, and made the renewal process a very easy one for me. Best of all, with One Guard and Michelle helping me, I don't have any worries about my house!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Storer, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and sharing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Providing timely repairs completed by knowledgeable and friendly service professionals is exactly what we strive to do, and we are happy to hear how pleased you are with the level of service and support you received. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Apr. 22nd, 2021

Lee Swan Sugar Land, TX

My furnace stop working...during the coldest time so far this year but I had to wait for 5 days for someone to just come and tell me it wasn't working! Then I was told I would have to wait for you to order me a furnace instead of letting the local HVAC company use one of their furnace...which meant I would go 2 more weeks without heat!!!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Swan, Thank you for bringing this information to our attention and allowing OneGuard the opportunity to review your service history firsthand. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and to service our valued homeowners as quickly as possible, and we apologize for the frustration. We have confirmed that a check was processed for covered repairs at your request and we appreciate your patience throughout the warranty process. Thank you again for allowing OneGuard the opportunity to assist you. OneGuard Home Warranties

Dec. 6th, 2022

David johnson Phoenix, AZ

While certain aspects are good, I did not like one of the service providers they sent, they don't seem to have a sense of urgency when I have issues. Service call is somewhat more expensive than I could get on my own;

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Johnson, We would like to offer our personal assistance in the matter. However, we cannot locate a OneGuard service plan under the name provided. May we please ask you to forward the plan number or property address to [email protected]? Thank you for your time and consideration. OneGuard Home Warranties

Nov. 17th, 2022

Kim Lane Spring, TX

They did not help pay what they should have for my first repair. When I asked about potential reimbursement for what they should have paid. I was told 'it's already after 30 days'. A manager was supposed to call me back and discuss with me. Never got the call.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Lane, Thank you for bringing this information to our attention and allowing OneGuard the opportunity to review your situation firsthand. Our top priority is customer satisfaction, and we sincerely regret any frustration. We have confirmed that OneGuard has explained the warranty process, and we are also available if we may offer additional assistance. Thank you again for your consideration. OneGuard Home Warranties

Nov. 1st, 2022

Janie Scottsdale, AZ

Scott P at One Guard Home Warranty is the reason I continued with my contract renewal. He’s very knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions. What a pleasure it was to work with Scott.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Janie, Thank you so much for the 5 stars and providing such great testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Scott! It is always our distinct pleasure to provide the most comprehensive coverage in the industry and best-in-class service, and we love hearing about the ease you found in renewing your warranty plan. We agree! Scott is excellent and your amazing feedback really made his day. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Dec. 7th, 2022

Devona Burgess Fort Worth, TX

I have been with One Guard for a year and a half, and enjoyed to service I was provided until my last call. I was very unsatisfied with the customer service I received. It was like I was talking to robots (they all just read a script) and when I requested to speak to a manager in more than one occasion I was either blatantly lied to or never transferred. I tried calling their headquarters directly, but I was diverted to customer service who were no help. Seriously seeking not to renew and go with another company.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Burgess, Thank you for bringing this information to our attention and allowing OneGuard the opportunity to review your situation firsthand. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we sincerely regret any frustration. OneGuard has attempted to reach out to you by phone seeking to address your concerns but was unable to connect. Please know that we are always available if we may offer additional assistance. Thank you again for your consideration and allowing OneGuard the opportunity to serve you. OneGuard Home Warranties

Aug. 30th, 2022

Denise D Williams Surprise, AZ

They provide good customer service, very helpful, I definitely feel that I get a return on my investment. Anytime I have called they have got me with the appropriate resource for a job that needs to be done.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Williams, Thank you so much for the 5 stars regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties over the last 5 years! Our top priority is your satisfaction and to provide best in class service, from the first call for service to the completed repair, and we love the positive feedback and always appreciate the opportunity to help. On behalf the entire team, thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Ronald Radke Phoenix, AZ

We had an issue with our AC unit, which was dated and had been repaired before. Now it needed to be replaced and One Guard authorized the replacement! We're excited even though there were some unexpected costs.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Radke, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such positive testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, from the first call for service to the completed repair, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home service needs. Thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jul. 13th, 2022

Kari Coffman Cypress, TX

We have had One Guard for over 8 years and have used them a dozen times or more. Each and every time the issued is covered and fixed very quickly. We have never had an issue denied.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Coffman, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 stars and providing such amazing testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, and it is always our distinct pleasure to provide the most comprehensive coverage in the industry and best-in-class service and we sincerely appreciate the wonderful feedback. Thank you again for entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home services needs over the last 10 years! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jose Galeano Kyle, TX

When I'm in need of repairs, the response is on point and things get done. However, the have occasions where the company assigned to me is Not the best choice possible and I find out while the service is being provided. I guess I could complain and get another service provider but sometimes because of the urgency of the situation I don't do it.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Galeano, Thank you so much for the 4 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Customer satisfaction is our utmost priority, and it is always our distinct pleasure to assist you. Please know we are available 24/7, 365 days a year and always happy to help you best utilize your home warranty plan and ensure your needs are met. Thank you again! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Raghi Gilbert, AZ

timeliness and professionalism is great. Online portal is a one stop solution for all service requests

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Raghi, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such amazing remarks regarding your customer service experiences using the OneGuard online portal for your service requests! Our utmost priority is to provide a level of service that exceeds your expectations, and it is always our distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. Thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jun. 15th, 2022

Donna Himes Sun City West, AZ

Prompt service everytime. Experienced contractors provided to estimate situations and appropriate resolutions are made. We are satisfied with One Guard and recommend them to our family and friends

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Himes, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Providing prompt and accurate resolution is our utmost priority, and we are happy to hear how pleased you are with the level of service and support you receive. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your continued business and recommendation, and we look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jun. 10th, 2022

PHILLIP Prescott Valley, AZ

Because the service was great but there are rooms for improvement. Like when having to pay the $75 fees first before they can tend to your need. And instead of saving what you've already started with a service rep, each time you call, you start everything all over.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Phillip, Thank you so much for the 4 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to provide you with peace of mind for all your home warranty and home services needs. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jun. 13th, 2022

500patti Phoenix, AZ

I have an older home and have been with One Guard for several years. Recently they sent technicians out to fix both a heat pump problem and plumbing issues. They called in both cases to make sure everything was working well afterward, a nice gesture that showed they care about customer satisfaction. I just renewed my policy, Christopher S was kind and helpful.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear 500patti, Thank you so much for the 5 stars and providing such great testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Christopher! It is always our distinct pleasure to provide the most comprehensive coverage in the industry and best-in-class service, and we love hearing about the ease you found in renewing your warranty plan. We agree! Christopher is excellent, and your kind words really made his day. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Sep. 22nd, 2022

Gale Lavely Sun City, AZ

I've been a One Guard customer since 2009. I've received excellent customer service through One Guard's contracted service companies. It's easy to go online to request a service call. I had a question regarding my Home Warranty for 2023. I spoke to Christopher S who was very helpful with addressing my Home Warranty question. Chris quickly answered my question and promptly sent me an email. I would recommend One Guard Home Warranty service to my friends and neighbors.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Lavely, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your excellent customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Christopher! Making it easy to request service and offering prompt and accurate resolution with friendly professionals is exactly what we strive for, and we love the positive feedback! Answering your questions and ensuring a seamless contract renewal was extremely important to Christopher, and he appreciated the opportunity to offer his personal assistance to you. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your loyal business of 13 years and recommendations and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Sep. 22nd, 2022

Linda Mardel Sun City, AZ

On Guard has been my home warranty provider since 1997 when they they were Service One. Because if the prompt professional attention we get with One Guard, I have never considered any other company. I always recommend One Guard to friends who are shopping for a home warranty company.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Mardel, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 stars and sharing such positive remarks regarding your outstanding customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! It is always our distinct pleasure to provide the most comprehensive coverage in the industry and best-in-class service, and we are ecstatic that you have chosen OneGuard as your home warranty provider over the last 20 years. Thank you again! We truly value your loyal business and recommendations, and we look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Apr. 25th, 2022

ROBIN BIRDSONG Arlington, TX

They have always taken care of my problems in a timely manner

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Birdsong, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties over the last 14 years! Providing prompt and accurate resolution with friendly service professionals is our utmost priority, and we are happy to hear how pleased you are with the level of service and support you receive. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties