OneGuard

8.3

OneGuard Home Warranty was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. Currently, the company only services Arizona and Texas. OneGuard offers options for regular homeowners as well as real estate professionals. The company covers system and appliance breakdowns, repairs, and maintenance, and its home care solution covers a wide range of household problems. With coverage on your home's major systems and appliances, you get budget protection and peace of mind.

OneGuard also offers a variety of home services and tune-ups because the company knows the home requires more than just repairs. Its services include but are not limited to carpet cleaning, A/C and heating tune-ups, window cleaning, pest control, and lawn care.

OneGuard was acquired by American Home Shield in 2016.

The Good

• Extensive Coverage
  • Plans and Pricing
  • Sample Service Contract Available
  • Options for Real Estate Professionals

Extensive Coverage

OneGuard offers a very impressive list of appliances and systems it covers. Coverage varies dependent on what plan the customers choose, but a full list of items covered are listed below in the FAQ section of this review.

Plans and Pricing

OneGuard's cost is competitive for the industry. For all plans, the fee for a service call is $69.

Sentinel Plan

The Sentinel Plan starts at $379 and covers a decent range of appliances and systems.

Appliances

• Ceiling and exhaust fans
  • Central vacuum
  • Garage door opener
  • Sprinkler system and timer

The Sentinel Plan also has optional coverage for additional major appliances.

Centurion Plan

The Centurion Plan contains all the coverage of the Sentinel Plan, but for $499, it includes additional features:

• Preferred upgrade coverage
  • HVAC equipment incompatibility coverage

As with the Sentinel Plan, you can customize your Centurion Plan for additional warranty coverage for pools and spas, guest houses, and so on.

Guardian Plan

The Guardian Plan starts at $599. For this plan, it includes all the features of the Centurion Plan, but the kitchen refrigerator and washer and dryer are included in the base price. Buyers also have the option of including and second washer and dryer and additional built-in refrigerator.

Sample Service Contract Available

OneGuard has sample contracts available for each of its plans. The contracts detail what's covered by their plans, including instances of normal wear and tear that require repair.

Options for Real Estate Professionals

OneGuard works closely with real estate professionals to gain an understanding of what matters most to home buyers. OneGuard Real Estate Home Warranty includes the following services:

• Re-Key and Garage Remote Reprogram
  • Security System
  • Utility Connection
  • Carpet Cleaning
  • Window Washing
  • Pest Control
  • Lawn Care
  • A/C and Heating Tune-Ups

The Bad

• Only Serves Arizona, Nevada, and Texas
  • Customer Service Complaints
  • Cancellation Fee

Only Serves Arizona, Nevada, and Texas

While there are many home warranty companies that only cover a certain geographic area, OneGuard only covers two states. For a company that has been in business since the 90s, it seems odd that it wouldn't cater nationwide yet. There are other companies that have been in business for the fraction of the time and already cover nationwide.

Customer Service Complaints

OneGuard has received some negative comments from customers. Some customers complain that the service provider denied claims which should have been covered. Others complain that the call center workers were not helpful, or the contracted technicians couldn't finish a repair. The large amount of negative feedback could be a deterrent for potential buyers.

Cancellation Fee

OneGuard does charge a $50 fee when the contract is cancelled. Customers can expect a pro-rata refund for their unexpired term. A cancellation request must be received in writing.

View Best Home Warranty Companies

The Bottom Line

OneGuard Home Warranty has a wide array of coverage options for homeowners and real estate professionals. The company also approves 95% of claims, which is a big plus. If you live in Arizona or Texas, consider choosing OneGuard for your home warranty needs.

However, customer reception appears to be negative. Due to this reason, it might be worth looking into other home warranty companies before choosing the one that's right for you.

View Best Home Warranty Companies

Betty L. Ireland Sun City West, AZ

Honesty, Integrity, Dependability, Proactiveness, realiabilty! Everyone from customer service to every repairman that enter my home have shown respect, concern, and appreciation for your valuable customers who without them you would not exist! Your repair employees are an extension of all those at the top of the ladder! I hope you always remember to not only appreciate all the amazing technicians you have; but show it and tell them so they know....it will unite you even more and will want to remain in your employ! Thank You for 15 years of excellent customer service for our home repairs! And thank you for all your repairman; they are all excellent and have always made your customers their number one priority!

TOM BOWATER Denton, TX

If it was possible to give a rating higher than five stars, this company would be the most deserving of them all! My wife and I have been Realtors for over 30 years now and without question, OneGuard has shown us a level of service that has been nothing less than exemplary. They are quick to answer the phone (U.S. based), are more than helpful when they pick up in a more than timely manner and have a great site for tracking service calls and placing orders. Most amazing too is that they have folks monitoring progress on your request who will follow up with you. Folks, such as Alicia P. in particular, have reached out to us to share her knowledge with us and take the time to ensure that we were well cared for. Suffice it to say, OneGuard has definitely rasied the bar for one's expectation of exceptional customer service.

DH Chandler, AZ

While they may cost a little more than competitors, they are good with approving warranty claims and use higher quality and more honest service providers. Beware of low cost home warranty companies as you will get run around and they will try everything to not approve your claims.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear DH, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Our top priority is your satisfaction and offering comprehensive coverage at a competitive cost, and the value you find in our services is exactly what we strive for as a leading home warranty provider. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you for the opportunity! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

John B Glendale, AZ

During a warranty claim, they set me up quick with a contractor to fix my issue, however it was a bad contractor. I went around 3 days without hot water only to have the contractor cancel and try to reschedule. I don’t think this is one guards fault, but maybe they should look for the fastest available contractors for their customers. I called when the first contractor canceled and they set me up with someone who was out and next day and fixed my issue easily.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear John B, Thank you so much for the 4 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! It is our constant endeavor to provide timely repairs, and we sincerely regret the frustration. We appreciate your transparency in detailing this experience and are pleased to hear that our service contractor restored your water heater to proper working order. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home services needs! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

John Tran Phoenix, AZ

Joanne K. Treated me like I was family and took matters in her own hand to ensure we got the help we needed ASAP. Truly amazing customer service and represented OneGuard Professionally and Outstandingly!!! Joanne definitely deserves a promo, raise, and or bonus!!! Thank you again so much and god bless your team!

Mary Beth Storer Georgetown, TX

Fair price, fast response when I called, excellent companies and techs came to do the work in my house. I called for the HVAC seasonal check-up and for my refrigerator ice maker.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Storer, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and sharing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Providing timely repairs completed by knowledgeable and friendly service professionals is exactly what we strive to do, and we are happy to hear how pleased you are with the level of service and support you received. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Bradley Eads Allen, TX

Only reason it isn’t a 5 Star rating is the amount of time it took from opening ticket to getting the inspection of repair. I am fortunate this time that the technician had what was required to correct issue on his truck. Otherwise I would have been looking at another 3 days minimum for repair

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Eads, Thank you so much for the 4 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, from the first call to service to the completed repair, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home service needs. On behalf the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Laura Spier Phoenix, AZ

They have treated us very fair so far. One hiccup with AC company that their tech gave false information about our unit caused them to end our contract. But I contacted the AC company and they cleared it up with One Guard. They were in the wrong.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Spier, Thank you so much for the 4 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! We strive to provide the most comprehensive coverage in the industry and best-in-class service, and we are ecstatic that you have chosen OneGuard as your home warranty provider over the last 5 years. On behalf of the entire team, thank you for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Allen Gay Chandler, AZ

This review is based on my interaction with Bradley K. - Customer Care Advocate I | OneGuard Home Warranties. Brad spent so much time going through my warranty line by line and explaining it to me. He gave me expert advice on services I needed based on his own experience and preferences. I couldn't ask for a better experience with actual CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Gay, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such amazing feedback regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Bradley! Our top priority is to provide a level of service that exceeds your expectations, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home service needs. Please know we have shared your rave review with Bradley, and he is extremely grateful for the positive recognition, and enjoyed the opportunity to personally assist you. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Todd Schraffenberger Phoenix, AZ

Today I changed home warranty companies and joined the OneGuard family. I have worked with Melinda G. for a few weeks now- she has responded with emails and phone calls and today I signed up with her. Melinda is professional, fair and presented what I needed in a new contract. It is this type of customer service all these home warranty places need but many dont have. I look forward to working with her and OneGuard the next 12 months. Todd Schraffenberger

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Schraffenberger, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Melinda! We are so happy that you found ease creating your warranty plan and we are overjoyed with the opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs. We agree! Melinda is very professional, and your positive feedback and kind words really made her day. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Apr. 29th, 2021

leahv2021 Phoenix, AZ

I love how customizable the warranty coverage plans are at OneGuard! They also come with so many extra perks that my previous warranty did not. Additionally, I have been SO impressed with their customer service so far. This is not some distance, out-sourced customer service department where you are just another name. Their staff is incredible and truly helps their customers! Cynthia F. is who got us all set up and she was a true gem to work with! Amazing!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Leahv2021, Thank you so much for 5 star review and sharing such thoughtful testimony regarding your excellent customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Cynthia! We strive to provide the most comprehensive coverage in the industry and best-in-class service, and we are thrilled that you have chosen OneGuard as your home warranty provider. We agree! Cynthia F. goes out of her way to provide excellent customer service, and your kind words truly made her day. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Harold Honeyman Mesa, AZ

I have only been with them three months or so. To date all my interactions have been very positive, I'm impressed with their customer service and the website setup. I had a pre-season HVAC service accomplished, I was pleased with the service tech and the coordination of the company to schedule the service.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Honeyman, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service interactions with OneGuard Home Warranties! Our top priority is your satisfaction, from the first call to the completed repair, and we love the positive feedback and always appreciate the opportunity to help. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Mar. 30th, 2021

Robert Conen Sun City West, AZ

We have maintained our One Guard Home Warranty following the first year we moved in to our home (total or 7 years). They have responded to "emergencies" and kept us informed of recommended periodic maintenance. Their prices are reasonable and competitive. The have good companies available for regular maintenance as well as "emergencies".

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Conen, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties over the last 7 years! Providing timely repairs completed by knowledgeable and friendly service professionals is exactly what we strive for, and we are extremely happy to hear how pleased you are with the level of service and support you receive, and the great value you find in your OneGuard plan. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home service needs! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Mar. 22nd, 2021

Mel L Canton, OH

Today 4/9/21 I called to renew my contract and I spoke with Keanna C., she went above and beyond to answer all the questions I had to make sure that when we ended our call that I was satisfied. She was friendly and knowledgeable. I was very happy aand satisfied at the end of the call. This is why I chose OneGuard for my home warranty. OneGuard has always put me as a customer first. They have always sent out techs that were friendly and who knew what they were doing and I didn't need to have them come out a second time to fix the same thing again and make a complaint. OneGuard has excellent customer service. Every time I have called they have always been courteous. I feel OneGuard has the best plans for the price and this is why is stay with them, why my realtor suggested them and why I always tell my friends and family about them.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mel L., Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your excellent customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Keanna! Your satisfaction and providing a level of service that exceeds your expectations, is our number one priority and your testimony and the value you find in OneGuard is everything we strive for as your home warranty provider. We agree! Keanna goes above and beyond, and truly embodies the caliber of service OneGuard strives to provide and loved having the opportunity to personally assist you. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home services needs! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Apr. 15th, 2021

Drew Keller, TX

This relates to all warranty companies. Here’s the deal. The short of it is, Put your money in you own account and use it when you need repairs done. Warranty companies will fix your 20 year old HVAC system with band aids til they have to pay for a new system. But the best part is when you do need the replacement you’ll still be paying thousands of dollars for all the code upgrades and all the extras the contractor deems necessary. Example: my Air Conditioner coil needed to be replaced. The warranty company covers the part and labor (about $500-$70 copay). Then I have to pay an additional $1700 for all the code Upgrades and extra items they don’t cover. So after paying about $840 a year for the warranty, I would have saved money by not having to pay for the warranty company for the year. In the past 13 years, paying $60-70 per month for the warranty contract, this amounts to $720-$840 a year. Multiply that for the 13 years I have used them, my total cost is $8320-$10920. I have used them for service for my oven, a couple of ceiling fans, my sprinkler system, and my water heater (out of pocket cost $1300). So do the math, I would have been much better off saving my money in a maintenance account and used it when I had an issue then to pay a warranty company to hire out bottom feeders to fix my stuff. There are many limitations in the contract and many unseen costs that they will not mention because it is from the contractor and not the warranty company. We stayed with one guard for so long because we haven’t had any big issues and it seemed like a good deal. Once we had some bigger issues recently has really put the spotlight on the large drawbacks to using any warranty company.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Drew, We would like to offer our personal assistance in the matter. However, we cannot locate a OneGuard service plan under the name provided. May we please ask you to forward the plan number or property address to [email protected]? Thank you for your time and consideration. OneGuard Home Warranties

Apr. 19th, 2021

Jenny Santo Friendswood, TX

Best company because they generally fix the problem without finding loop holes. Customer service representative s care about us, so they do their utmost to help us.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mrs. Santo, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such positive comments regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, from the first call to service to the completed repair, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home service needs. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your loyal business of 8 years and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Apr. 21st, 2021

Grace Winget Queen Creek, AZ

They are always fast and responsive. We’ve definitely saved money over the years, especially on our AC systems. I called to renew this year and Alexander J. was great. He helped me get $75 off my renewal fee this year, was very polite and accommodating.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Winget, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with One Guard Home Warranties and Alexander! Providing timely repairs completed by fast and friendly service professionals is exactly what we strive to do, and we are happy to hear about your stellar experiences. Please know answering your questions and ensuring a seamless contract renewal was extremely important to Alexander, and he appreciated your kind remarks and the opportunity to offer his personal assistance to you. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Little Larry Phoenix, AZ

Great Company, we have used their service for three years now and have had several service calls that were correctly repaired, timely, and courteously. (Water heater, AC, sprinkler system). I just renewed for another year with Evonny R.! Ima happy customer, highly recommend their service

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Little Larry, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and sharing such thoughtful remarks regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Evonny! Providing timely repairs completed by knowledgeable and friendly service professionals is exactly what we strive to do, and we are happy to hear how pleased you are with the level of service and support you received. Answering your questions and ensuring a seamless contract renewal was extremely important to Evonny, and she appreciated the opportunity to offer her personal assistance to you. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Michal Honickman Las Vegas, NV

My recent experience with One Guard was very good. Our microwave died and they offered a purchase credit or complete replacement, which is what we chose. Their fulfillment department contacted me promptly, and we had a new microwave installed within the week!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Honickman, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and such positive comments regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, from the first call to service to the completed repair, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home service needs. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Lawrence Noga Surprise, AZ

So great on selecting contractors whether maintenance like AC tuneup or mechanic issues like garage door openers. We’ll keep using services other than just break down issues.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Noga, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such positive remarks regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Stellar customer service is at the forefront of our priorities, and your testimony and the value you have found in the services we offer is exactly what we strive to achieve. Thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Apr. 6th, 2021

Lindsay Goodyear, AZ

I have been satisfied with OneGuard with the exception of dealing with an unprofessional service provider and not being able to have a different service provider come to my house unless I paid for a new service call. I did pay the fee because I can not trust the company and have a gas leak due to their mistake.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Lindsay, Thank you so much for the 4 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Our number one priority is customer satisfaction, and the testimony and value you find in the services we offer, is exactly what we strive to do. Please know we cannot locate a OneGuard service plan under the name provided, and we would be happy to review your situation firsthand, and you can respond through the site or email us at [email protected] On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties.

Mar. 30th, 2021

Paul Farley Peoria, AZ

I applied online for OneGuard service then remembered our current contract with another company didn't expire until July 2021. Much to my surprise and appreciation Melinda G. from OneGuard called me and we set up the account with OneGuard to begin on July 2021. melinda was very helpful in finding us the best plan and applying the available discounts without me having to ask. Overall we are very happy with OneGard and the service that Melinda provided.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Farley, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and sharing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Melinda! We are so happy that you found ease creating your warranty plan and we are overjoyed with the opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs. We agree! Melinda goes above and beyond, and truly embodies the caliber of service OneGuard strives to provide. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Apr. 27th, 2021

Lynn Arlington, TX

I renewed (early) my contract for another year today. One Guard has been a wonderful company. They provide me with great peace of mind for if (When) a home repair need arises. Thank hey are prompt and send professional experts to make the repairs as needed. I renewed with Alexander J. today. He was patient and let me call him back. When I was ready to renew he completed the entire process in under three minutes. This is the type of service I have come to expect from One Guard and they have not failed to provide a great experience.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Lynn, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and such positive testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Alexander! OneGuard strives to provide the most comprehensive coverage in the industry and best-in class service, and we truly value your satisfaction. Please know we have also shared your review with Alexander, and he was humbled by your kind words and really enjoyed assisting you. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Apr. 23rd, 2021

Darla Caughey Austin, TX

OneGuard provided a professional, informative process for my repair. They were transparent, solution-oriented, and relational. The customer experience is clearly a top goal for this company and what sets them above the rest. Niquan W. was exceptional in her commitment to staying connected throughout the process, and she is dedicated to supporting with a focus on empathy. Genuine, articulate, and responsive, I was very impressed with the service she provided. Lisa K. also did her best to ensure we found a reasonable solution. Truly appreciative!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Caughey, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and sharing such thoughtful remarks regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties, Niquan and Lisa! Customer satisfaction is at the forefront of our priorities, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. We shared your kind words with Niquan and Lisa and they absolutely loved the positive feedback and always appreciate the opportunity to help. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Laura House Kyle, TX

I'm a new homeowner and a family member recommended One Guard. I tried to sign up online which was confusing with different portals. But I was soon contacted by the very efficient, patient, friendly and professional Melinda G. She walked me through the options and helped me choose the best route for me. I appreciate that I am fully covered and understand how it all works. Thank you!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. House, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for 5 star review and providing such positive remarks regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Melinda! Our top priority is to provide a level of service that exceeds your expectations, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home service needs. We agree! Melinda goes out of her way to provide excellent customer service, and your kind words truly made her day. Thank you again for the opportunity! We value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Apr. 16th, 2021

Stephen Beyer, Ph.D. Richardson, TX

So far the Customer Support team has been helpful. The contractor has returned today to try to fix my dryer back to its original condition. It still seems as if these contractors are "winging" it as they go...trying this, trying that. But, that is not the Customer Support teams fault. Yesterday, Ms. Cynthia F. was so kind as to help me even though she is in the Sales department. She took the time to listen to my frustration...and offer to assist me by directly contacting someone in the appropriate department. Additionally, Ms. F. was kind enough to follow up with me this morning. One Guard is fortunate to have a kind, considerate and professional person, like Ms. F., on their team.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Beyer, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Cynthia! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and we love the positive feedback and always appreciate the opportunity to help. We agree! Cynthia goes above and beyond, and truly embodies the caliber of service OneGuard strives to provide. Please know we have confirmed a replacement offer has been processed on your behalf for the dryer replacement. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home services needs! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Tonya Walter Southlake, TX

I know that many Home Warranty companies often get complaints about not covering things that homeowners expect to have covered. I have to say that OneGuard has really outperformed our expectations and we have saved much money over the years. In addition to that, we have also changed providers on occasion to the company that OneGuard sends to our house for repair. For example, we changed pool companies as we were so impressed with the one that OneGuard sent when we had pool equipment issues. Also, their customer service is excellent and always professional and courteous. Kenneth C. just provided me with excellent service! Highly recommend OneGuard if you are in the market for a home warranty.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Walter, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your excellent customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Kenneth! Our top priority is to provide a level of service that exceeds your expectations, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home service needs. We agree! Kenneth is exceptional in performing his duties, and your rave review really made his day. On behalf the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business and recommendations and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Frederick Cook III Frisco, TX

This is our first Home purchase, and One Guard came highly recommended during the home purchase. While our home exceeded the VA home buyers strict standards on inspection we wanted the extra layer of protection to cover unexpected expenses. One guard has provide additional HVAC inspection as well as rekeying our home prior to moving in. It also covered a pool issue with the filter that arose. We love the protection One Guard offers and find them to be reliable and able to assist us in an appropriate amount of time and customer satisfaction.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Cook, On behalf of the entire team, welcome to OneGuard and thank you so much for your 5 star review! Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we are excited about the opportunity to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, while providing the peace of mind that you deserve. Thank you again for entrusting OneGuard! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you going forward. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jan. 25th, 2021

Roses Mesa, AZ

Straight forward warranty information, website is easy navigate, customer service is excellent

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Roses, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such positive comments regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Our top priority is your complete satisfaction and to make the process easy and hassle free, and we are happy to know how well the warranty process has worked for you. On behalf the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

John San Antonio, TX

Reasonable flat rate service fee, easy and quick online processing, good communication and status updates, contractors reliable so far.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear John, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such thoughtful remarks regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Our top priority is your complete satisfaction and to make the process easy and hassle free, and we are happy to know how well the warranty process has worked for you, as well as your positive experiences with our courteous and reliable service contractors. Thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Apr. 21st, 2021

Bradly Festersen Phoenix, AZ

Alexander J. exhibited top notch customer service during my interaction. He was friendly and helped me secure my renewal in less than three minutes to let me get back to my day! Thanks Alexander!!!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Festersen, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Alexander! We are so happy that you found ease renewing your warranty plan and we are pleased with the opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs. We agree! Alexander is very friendly, and your positive feedback and kind words really made his day. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

May. 4th, 2021

Ginger Smith Phoenix, AZ

We love our home warranty with One Guard. Customer Service is something they excel at. Renewing this policy was made super easy by their rep Alexander Jacobs. I highly recommend One Guard for your home warranty needs.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Smith, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Alexander! Stellar customer service is at the forefront of our priorities, and your testimony and the value you have found in the services we offer is exactly what we strive to achieve. Please know your rave review made Alexander's day, and he appreciated the opportunity to help and the positive recognition. We truly value your business and recommendations and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Judie Cox Arlington, TX

They were very responsible be during the worst cold spell in Texas in over 100 years. My heat pump was making loud noises and they had a service company out the next day.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Cox, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and awesome remarks regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and our service contactor! Ensuring quality repairs are completed by knowledgeable and friendly professionals is what we strive for, and we appreciate your thoughtful testimony and the opportunity to assist. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for entrusting OneGuard! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Mar. 24th, 2021

Valkyrie Queen Phoenix, AZ

Paul C. was very patient, polite, and helpful with all of questions and plan adjustments I needed to make. One Guard has been a life saver and money saver for me and my family. Being a first time homeowner and not being very handy with repairs my policy has been a dream to have!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Queen, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such positive testimony regarding your excellent customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Paul! Stellar customer service is at the forefront of our priorities, and your testimony and the value you have found in the services we offer is exactly what we strive to achieve. Please know Paul loved the positive feedback, and he enjoyed providing you with his personal assistance. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Apr. 20th, 2021

Sam Otto Mesa, AZ

I called and spoke with Jesus M. with questions about my policy, scheduling of services, and questions about coverage specifics. Jesus was highly professional and deliberately clear in his answers and explanation. I appreciated the depth of knowledge and different examples he brought to the conversation. Jesus gave me time to ask questions and patience in allowing me repeat information back to confirm understanding of coverages. I want to thank Jesus again for his fantastic service and I hope to speak to him again for future needs. - Sam

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Otto, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Jesus! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and we love the positive feedback and always appreciate the opportunity to help. We agree! Jesus goes above and beyond, and truly embodies the caliber of service OneGuard strives to provide. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home services needs! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Apr. 9th, 2021

Bill Radke Phoenix, AZ

Amazing! I couldn't remember my renewal code for a discount off the annual rate when I called in for my renewal. Alexander was very helpful and was able to meet me half way with a slight discount. Every little bit helps, especially in todays world of uncertainty. I highly recommend using OneGuard home warranty and ask for Alexander next time you go through your renewal. He will take good care of you and is super pleasant to talk to.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Radke, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and wonderful testimony regarding your excellent customer service experience with OneGuard Home Warranties and Alexander! Your satisfaction is our top priority, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you. We agree! Alexander goes above and beyond and was humbled by your kind words. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your business and recommendations and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Apr. 8th, 2021

Chris Z Chicago, IL

They are easy to work with, honor appointments and choose service technicians and repair contractors who know what they are doing. I use them to find "good help" in our new hometown where I don't have existing connections. I don't just use them for "repairs"-- I used them for window washing, annual HVAC inspections, etc They even do carpet cleaning. The front office is really good too. Special thanks to Alexander J. and Taylor M. for their welcoming and efficient service.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Chris Z, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for 5 star review regarding your excellent customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties, our service contractors, Alexander, and Taylor! Your satisfaction and providing a level of service that exceeds your expectations, is our number one priority and your testimony and the value you find in OneGuard is everything we strive for as your home warranty provider. We have also shared your rave review with Alexander and Taylor, and they are extremely grateful for the positive recognition, and loved having the opportunity to personally assist you. Thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

William Koryciak Clarkston, MI

I was having some password and login problems trying to get into my online accounts. Paul C., was very helpful when I talked to One Guard, he was very knowledgeable And assisted me with all the things that I needed to get online with a new Mobile app. He also took care of deleting some outdated credit cards that were on the file room cleaned out my desktop! Thank you for being very efficient and helping me through my dilemma!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Koryciak, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for providing OneGuard Home Warranties with a 5 star review and such positive testimony regarding your customer service experience with Paul! We strive to provide the most comprehensive coverage in the industry and best-in-class service, and we are ecstatic that you have chosen OneGuard as your home warranty provider. We agree! Paul is very knowledgeable and he appreciated the opportunity to provide you with his personal assistance. Thank you again for entrusting OneGuard! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Mar. 25th, 2021

Susie Hallstrom Allen, TX

It’s always nice to talk to a REAL person instead of an automated voice prompt! I appreciate that about One Guard as a company. I’ve continued to renew my contract with One Guard because of the great competitive pricing and customer service. Just a shout out to Fred who helped me renew for another year. I appreciate your help, your friendly voice and a great listening ear to make sure all my questions were answered before we hung up. Thanks Fred! You ROCK!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Hallstrom, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and sharing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Fred! We strive to provide the most comprehensive coverage in the industry and best-in-class service, and we are ecstatic that you have chosen OneGuard as your home warranty provider over the last 6 years. Answering your questions and ensuring a seamless contract renewal was extremely important to Fred, and he appreciated the opportunity to offer his personal assistance to you. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home services needs! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Apr. 1st, 2021

Vincent Freeman Irving, TX

OneGuard has always been responsive to my emergent needs with A/C and appliance repair. Dallas C., who sold me the plan, looked out for my needs with personal attention. And Fred, who renewed my plan, made sure that I received the best possible renewal rate. From sales to service, OneGuard has exceeded my expectations. Slightly less expensive options exist, but I am a service quality over "cheap" customer. You do get what you pay for. But, in the case of OneGuard, you get more than you pay for. I am a satisfied customer.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Freeman, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such amazing testimony regarding your positive customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties, Dallas, and Fred! Our top priority is to provide a level of service that exceeds your expectations, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home service needs and it makes us happy to know how well this has worked for you. We have also shared your rave review with Dallas and Fred, and they are extremely grateful for the positive recognition, and loved having the opportunity to personally assist you. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Mar. 18th, 2021

Carol Dostalek ,

Fred F. was was very helpful and professional in answering all questions I had regarding the renewal of my Home Warranty Service Contract. Whenever I have contacted One Guard to set up service, everyone I spoke to was extremely polite and helpful. All service requested was done within 2-3 days of calling. When my water heater went out on a Friday, their Service Provider replaced it the same day I called. All service repair providers were polite and respectful. I recommend One Guard Home Warranty, as I have not had any problems.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Dostalek, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties, Fred, and our contractors! Our top priority is your satisfaction and to make the process hassle free, and it makes us extremely happy to know how well this has worked for you, as well as your positive experiences with our polite and helpful service contractors. Please know Fred loved the positive feedback, and he enjoyed providing you with his personal assistance. We truly value your business and recommendations and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Mar. 18th, 2021

Michael Reed Glendale, AZ

This is my first experience with a home warranty company, so I'm not sure if this is true of all home warranty companies. When I wrote a Google review about this experience, I received a computer generated response, like a digital shoulder shrug from the company. I'm really disappointed in how pool equipment is worded for coverage. Especially for a new pool owner who called for service for a leak in what appears to be the primary plumbing of the pool. Apparently even though it appears to be the primary loop of plumbing, the part wasn't covered, leaving me having to pay the service fee to have the contracted company tell me it's not a covered part. I was able to fix the part myself for less than the service charge from OneGuard. Maybe in this advanced digital age, a photo of the failing part could've bee submitted, and informed the part wasn't covered, and avoid this whole experience? I now feel apprehensive calling to use the home warranty especially if it involves pool parts, or items in the home I'm not 100% sure are covered. I also feel the need to keep the policy strictly for the coverage of aging items in the home, A/C. The representative on the phone was nice, and I don't hold them responsible as they are just following policy.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Reed, Thank you for bringing this information to our attention and allowing OneGuard the opportunity to review your situation firsthand. Customer satisfaction remains at the forefront of our priorities and we sincerely regret the outcome of your service request. In your situation, OneGuard confirmed the breakdown of the union for the pop-up heads were not a covered item under the service plan. Your testimony plays a vital role in our quality assurance and provides great insight on how we can improve to better serve our valued homeowners. Please know we appreciate your understanding with respect to coverage. We truly value your business and hope to restore your faith in OneGuard and the great services we strive to offer. OneGuard Home Warranties

Feb. 5th, 2021

Suzi Wiggins Chandler, AZ

I have been with One Guard for about 10 years. Even though it is a bit pricey each year, I love the convenience of calling when I have a repair and having them connect me with the proper company to fix my problem. Every repair person I have encountered has been wonderful.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Suzi Wiggins, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your positive customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and wonderful service contractors! Your satisfaction is our number one priority and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home service needs, and provide the peace of mind you deserve. Thank you again for entrusting OneGuard! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jan. 25th, 2021

Happy Customer San Antonio, TX

They have always come through for us. They have great customer service.

Jeff Rosandich Cypress, TX

They are very responsive to get your requests handled quickly.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Rosandich, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Our top priority is your satisfaction, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we appreciate the opportunity to help. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Patrick Heavey Goodyear, AZ

I had them, I went somewhere else, I'm back! They're better than all the rest

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Heavey, Thank you so much for providing OneGuard Home Warranties with a 5 star rating and wonderful remarks regarding your customer service experiences! Your satisfaction is at the forefront of our priorities and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for the opportunity to help! We truly value your business and continued loyalty, and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Kelly Surprise, AZ

Affordable, prompt handling of issues, great customer service

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Kelly, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Our top priority is your satisfaction and to provide best in class service, from the first call to the completed repair, and we love the positive feedback and always appreciate the opportunity to help. Thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

John Manning Fresno, CA

Excellent home warranty selections, broad range of upgrade options for specific home items that can save you thousands of dollars, knowledgeable & friendly vendor technicians and great One Guard Customer Service. These are fair priced policies for what you want in return in quality service. From the first time you call OneGaurd you'll know they are people who care and know the home warranty business. When I renewed my policy I asked how Alexander J. was doing, he said Blessed! Wow, that uplifted me! With people like Alexander and my prior commendable services with OneGaurd has made me a grateful and blessed customer...Thanks John

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Manning, Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and such wonderful feedback regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties, our contractors, and Alexander! It is our constant endeavor to provide the most comprehensive coverage in the industry and a level of service that exceeds your expectations, and we are overjoyed to know that this has been your experience. Please know Alexander enjoyed speaking with you and offering his personal assistance, and truly appreciates your kind words. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We appreciate your continued business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Mar. 4th, 2021

Laura Self Round Rock, TX

Marcus J. went above and beyond his responsibilities to do everything humanly possible to help resolve my problem of having had gas fumes in my home for over two weeks and being unable to find anyone to take responsibility for the problems that I was having in getting a correct diagnosis and a rapid solution to the problem. I have asked other OneGuard employees to help me as well as the vendor representatives in addition to calling the gas company to come to our home. But the problem of smelling fumes from the vents continued and I have been sick with nausea and headaches for over two weeks, and I've been extremely worried about my husband who has a serious heart condition being in the home. I won't review all the details of what Marcus did today, but I hope that he is recognized and rewarded for his outstanding service today through contacting a manager at the vending company to get an explanation for the continued fumes and to arrange a solution. I can't put into words my gratitude since I have been very concerned about leaking gas in our home, and we have been through a lot in the past week since the winter storm hit in TX and my family has had extended periods of time without power, heat, gas, water, and the loss of some appliances. I thank God for OneGuard and for Marcus being there for our family during this challenging time in our state and for us personally. Thank you, and God bless you all!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Self, Wow! Thank you so much for the 5 star review and outstanding testimony regarding your customer service experience with OneGuard Home Warranties and Marcus! We constantly strive for quality service with helpful professionals and we are glad this was your experience. Please know your situation was very important to Marcus and he appreciated the opportunity to advocate on your behalf until resolution was achieved, and your thoughtful review really made his day. On behalf of the entire team, thank you for entrusting OneGuard! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Mar. 4th, 2021

Brenda

OneGuard has been great to work with. I had 2 different experiences the first time was my furnace not delivering hot air properly. I was able to go online and request service and pay my service fee with no problem and the contractor took care of the problem. Recently, my hose bib on my house was leaking about the same time my garbage disposal decided to die called in request service paid only one service fee and job done. What an outstanding company no taking me through any problems. I enjoy working with OneGuard!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Brenda, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for providing OneGuard Home Warranties with a 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences! Our number one priority is your satisfaction with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we love the positive feedback and always appreciate the opportunity to help. Thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Dec. 1st, 2020