OneGuard

8.2

LAST UPDATED: October 25th, 2021

OneGuard Home Warranty was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. Currently, the company only services Arizona and Texas. OneGuard offers options for regular homeowners as well as real estate professionals. The company covers system and appliance breakdowns, repairs, and maintenance, and its home care solution covers a wide range of household problems. With coverage on your home's major systems and appliances, you get budget protection and peace of mind.

OneGuard also offers a variety of home services and tune-ups because the company knows the home requires more than just repairs. Its services include but are not limited to carpet cleaning, A/C and heating tune-ups, window cleaning, pest control, and lawn care.

OneGuard was acquired by American Home Shield in 2016.

The Good

• Extensive Coverage
  • Plans and Pricing
  • Sample Service Contract Available
  • Options for Real Estate Professionals

Extensive Coverage

OneGuard offers a very impressive list of appliances and systems it covers. Coverage varies dependent on what plan the customers choose, but a full list of items covered are listed below in the FAQ section of this review.

Plans and Pricing

OneGuard's cost is competitive for the industry. For all plans, the fee for a service call is $69.

Sentinel Plan

The Sentinel Plan starts at $379 and covers a decent range of appliances and systems.

Appliances

• Ceiling and exhaust fans
  • Central vacuum
  • Garage door opener
  • Sprinkler system and timer

The Sentinel Plan also has optional coverage for additional major appliances.

Centurion Plan

The Centurion Plan contains all the coverage of the Sentinel Plan, but for $499, it includes additional features:

• Preferred upgrade coverage
  • HVAC equipment incompatibility coverage

As with the Sentinel Plan, you can customize your Centurion Plan for additional warranty coverage for pools and spas, guest houses, and so on.

Guardian Plan

The Guardian Plan starts at $599. For this plan, it includes all the features of the Centurion Plan, but the kitchen refrigerator and washer and dryer are included in the base price. Buyers also have the option of including and second washer and dryer and additional built-in refrigerator.

Sample Service Contract Available

OneGuard has sample contracts available for each of its plans. The contracts detail what's covered by their plans, including instances of normal wear and tear that require repair.

Options for Real Estate Professionals

OneGuard works closely with real estate professionals to gain an understanding of what matters most to home buyers. OneGuard Real Estate Home Warranty includes the following services:

• Re-Key and Garage Remote Reprogram
  • Security System
  • Utility Connection
  • Carpet Cleaning
  • Window Washing
  • Pest Control
  • Lawn Care
  • A/C and Heating Tune-Ups

The Bad

• Only Serves Arizona, Nevada, and Texas
  • Customer Service Complaints
  • Cancellation Fee

Only Serves Arizona, Nevada, and Texas

While there are many home warranty companies that only cover a certain geographic area, OneGuard only covers two states. For a company that has been in business since the 90s, it seems odd that it wouldn't cater nationwide yet. There are other companies that have been in business for the fraction of the time and already cover nationwide.

Customer Service Complaints

OneGuard has received some negative comments from customers. Some customers complain that the service provider denied claims which should have been covered. Others complain that the call center workers were not helpful, or the contracted technicians couldn't finish a repair. The large amount of negative feedback could be a deterrent for potential buyers.

Cancellation Fee

OneGuard does charge a $50 fee when the contract is cancelled. Customers can expect a pro-rata refund for their unexpired term. A cancellation request must be received in writing.

View Best Home Warranty Companies

The Bottom Line

OneGuard Home Warranty has a wide array of coverage options for homeowners and real estate professionals. The company also approves 95% of claims, which is a big plus. If you live in Arizona or Texas, consider choosing OneGuard for your home warranty needs.

However, customer reception appears to be negative. Due to this reason, it might be worth looking into other home warranty companies before choosing the one that's right for you.

View Best Home Warranty Companies

Carey Schenkenberger Chandler, AZ

Very responsive on straight-forward, non complicated repairs. Major repairs requiring replacements or next level approvals add several days/weeks to the process. Need an experienced contractor in those cases who know how to work with Home Warranty companies on the process.

Beverly Levreau Phoenix, AZ

When ever I have had call upon one guard the server is the best...and the ones that have been to my home have always been on time and very professional

Nancy L Stewart Scottsdale, AZ

they have been very responsive and I have gotten contractors much more rapidly than with other home warrenty companies. I believe the quality of contractors is high as well.

Cherrie Queen Creek, AZ

We've been a one guard customer for years and have had nothing but praise, however, this past year we've had several items replaced. They claimed one service request as being "preexisting" and so it was neither repaired nor replaced. Currently, we have been with an oven for over two months. We have had 5 service calls (I think---there's been a LOT I've lost count). They have replaced the motherboard, two fuses, sent an election to check the fuse box for trouble, and replaced the thermometer. It STILL isn't working. They haven't bothered to even suggest replacement for a new oven (it's a double oven BTW).

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Cherrie, Thank you for bringing this information to our attention and allowing OneGuard the opportunity to review your situation firsthand. Our top priority is customer satisfaction, and we sincerely regret the frustration. Please be assured a service request has been dispatched to address the electrical and we are closely monitoring the outcome to ensure swift resolution. Thank you again for your consideration and allowing OneGuard the opportunity to serve you. OneGuard Home Warranties

barry Cohen Surprise, AZ

One of my HVAC units stopped working. I called OneGuard told them my issue and was transferred to the proper person. He took my information, then gave me the name and phone number of the contractor that would call to set up an appointment. They called shortly after my call to OneGuard . We set up a time. They came within the time window and fixed the problem. I could not have had a better experience.

Tom Okerlund Henderson, NV

We could not be happier with OneGuard service and choice of repair company, Third Generation in Las Vegas. When our large LG refrigerator quit OneGuard quickly assigned an LG specialist company to make the repair. Third Generation arrived within hours and worked late into the evening to assess and arrange for parts and repair, they even provided a “loaner” refrigerator for 3 days until ours was back up and running! OneGuard handled our claim quickly and without hesitation. Thank you!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Okerlund, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing wonderful remarks regarding your customer service experience with OneGuard Home Warranties and our amazing contractor! Our top priority is your satisfaction and to provide best in class service, from the first call for service to the completed repair, and we overjoyed to hear about your pleasing service interaction and always appreciate the opportunity to help. Thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Richard Nunez Surprise, AZ

Easy to reach, problem gets resolved. I like the fact that I can request the company that works on my issue if I have a preference.

Ira Siegel Anthem, AZ

Excellent, prompt service. It's wise to have a home warranty and OneGuard provides peace of mind and good value for the money.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Siegel, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your excellent customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties over the last 7 years! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist and provide the peace of mind you deserve. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

CATHERINE MACDONALD Mesa, AZ

There is nothing worse in Arizona than having your air conditioner stop working in the dead of summer. It happened to us. It was a grueling experience until I remembered my son and I decided to keep our OneGuard Warranty for the sixteenth year. One call and one day later a new compressor was installed and the air conditioner worked better than previously. Thank you Kenneth C for calling and reminding us we were about to expire with One Guard! Signed in for year 17. C MacDonald Mesa AZ

Christine Barron Houston, TX

I’ve heard many things in general about warranty companies and was not expecting much, but the customer care I received from Alicia P. definitely changed my outlook and overall experience. Alicia was kind, quick and efficient. She listened well and was able to resolve concerns I initially had.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Barron, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and such positive testimony regarding your outstanding customer service experience with OneGuard Home Warranties and Alicia! Providing service that exceeds your expectations with friendly representatives who are kind and professional is our number one priority, and we love the positive feedback. We have also shared your rave review with Alicia and she appreciated the opportunity to offer her personal assistance to you. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Denny Koble Tempe, AZ

As a property manager I deal with warranty companies every day and while none of them are perfect by any means, One Guard is by far the best, most honest one I deal with and I refer all landlords that are thinking about warranty companies to them.

Lacey Sablan Tolleson, AZ

My renewal of our home warranty was fast, easy, and informative. Christopher S was a pleasure to speak with and even thanked me for our over 10 years with One Guard. We are looking forward to another 10 great years of service. Thanks so much for your time. You are appreciated.

Alexander F Porter Hacienda Heights, CA

I called to ask some clarification questions about our experience and relationship with OneGuard and had the pleasure of speaking with Chris S! He happily addressed all of my questions and even explained to me how my system worked and what was covered by adding the additional coverage packages for my AC unit! He was very insightful and understanding of my perspective and offered some great advice with regards to moving forward with our warranty. He concluded by outlining the benefits of pursuing a 24mo agreement, rather than a 12mo, and even though we declined his offer (and went with the 12mo contract), it was helpful to know we have options! Thank You Chris for your help and the seamless experience you provided us!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Porter, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your amazing customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Chris! Our top priority is your complete satisfaction and to make the process easy and hassle free, and we are happy to know how well the warranty process has worked for you. Please know Chris loved the positive feedback, and he enjoyed providing you with his personal assistance. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Oct. 13th, 2021

Kary Kemble Houston, TX

If there was a 4.5 I would have selected that, because I actually I thought of leaving One Guard, but lately, ( I don't know if they have changed management or philosophy but my last experiences with One Guard have been excellent from customer service to the service providers. So I'll keep my contract for at least 1 more year, possibly longer if they continue to provide this kind of service.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Kemble, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Our top priority is to provide a level of service that exceeds your expectations, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home service needs. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Aug. 6th, 2021

Julia Tucker New Braunfels, TX

Overall, one guard provides services when needed but I often find there a loop holes and often end up paying out of pocket due to non-coverage.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Tucker, Thank you so much for the 4 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties. Our top priority is customer satisfaction while offering comprehensive coverage, quality repairs, and friendly service professionals, and we sincerely appreciate the feedback and opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Helene Woog Phoenix, AZ

Whenever we call One Guard we always get the best customer service advocates. Today is was Ana M who was friendly, curteous, and knowledgeable. I was quickly able to end the call with great success, thanks to her.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Woog, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your amazing customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Ana! Your satisfaction and providing a level of service that exceeds your expectations is everything we strive for as your home warranty provider, and we appreciate the opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs over the last 16 years. Ana also loved the positive feedback and enjoyed providing you with her personal assistance. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

nadeem anwar Houston, TX

Approachable, reachable and available. Staff is professional and courteous and help and advise. Cost is reasonable. Having a good experience for my personal and rental property.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Anwar, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! We strive to provide the most comprehensive coverage in the industry and best-in-class service, and we are ecstatic that you have chosen OneGuard as your home warranty provider. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home services needs! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Ivonne Ruggles Roanoke, TX

I have had a good experience with OneGuard. The customer service is excellent and they follow through as well as send emails with the information you need to you by email which is great! They are honest and send pretty good vendors to service the appliance. You also have the chance to review them. They have denied a claim for me, but it was not included in the home warranty and it was clear in the contract so I had no problem with it. I would recommend them as a home warranty service!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Ruggles, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and sharing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Our top priority is your satisfaction and to make the process hassle free, and it makes us extremely happy to know how well this has worked for you, as well as your positive experiences with our courteous and helpful service contractors. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Pawan Agarwal Tampa, FL

If OneGuard has staff members like Alicia P, it will continue to be the best home warranty company in USA, Hands on…. Alicia called me 10 times to check on the schedule of the plumbing company, negotiate with the company and made the entire process seamless. It helps to have somebody like that to help you with your home fixes especially in this busy world. For the amount of fees this company charges, it’s pennies to the dollars to save. And hey…. It’s not just the monetary savings, it’s the peace of mind. Alicia and OneGuard - You are my best friend now!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Agarwal, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Alicia! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist and provide the peace of mind you deserve. We agree! Alicia goes above and beyond, and truly embodies the caliber of service OneGuard strives to provide. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your loyal business of 8 years and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Shelly Chandler, AZ

Deanna W helped me today with my renewal. She was pleasant, efficient and very easy to deal with. When I told her about the bad experience my daughter had with One Guard (after I had recommended them!), Deanna gave me her direct # and offered to help my daughter. She did rectify the situation-both my daughter and I were very pleased and will seek out Deanna in the future!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Shelly, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your outstanding customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Deanna! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist and provide the peace of mind you deserve. We agree! Deanna goes above and beyond, and truly embodies the caliber of service OneGuard strives to provide. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

SewerRat CA

OK, so… several things went wrong with my service request and, realistically, I would have given OneGuard somewhere around 3 stars. I had a couple different people I spoke with give me misleading info and promise things seemingly to placate me without any noticeable follow-through. Admittedly, some of this was tricky on a holiday weekend, so maybe bump it up to a 3.5-star review. However, at some point, I was transferred to Niquan W, who went so above and beyond that she brought the score up to a 5-star review. She honestly took a personal interest and did a bunch of extra work on my behalf sorting out a particularly… uh, “plumbing-related…” situation that was truly awful. So, I’m still pretty annoyed with how some of this went down. But this was by far the most help I’ve ever gotten from a disembodied voice on a phone in my life. I thought I could think of another, but it turns out I’m just tired and was remembering that one scene from The Matrix. She deserves both a raise and promotion — and probably some home-made cookies, but I’m not much of a baker. Seriously, whatever she’s being paid isn’t nearly enough. Anyway, I’m gonna get some sleep since, thanks to Niquan, I actually can.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear SewerRat, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Niquan! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist and provide the peace of mind you deserve. We agree! Niquan goes out of her way to provide excellent customer service, and your kind words truly made her day. Thank you again for the opportunity! We value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

E.R. Marks Sun City, AZ

Because of the service provided by my LOCAL Homeowner Sales Advisor, Christopher S (local OneGuard office in my area). HAVING SOMEONE LOCAL with "boots on the ground" always beats calling a national toll free number. Chris is a premier professional who genuinely cares about the concerns and needs of his customers. He has a been great help to me on more than one occasion. My bill needed adjustment and he took care of it swiftly and graciously.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear E.R. Marks, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such amazing testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Chris! Our top priority is your satisfaction, and we always appreciate the opportunity to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. We agree! Chris is a premier professional that genuinely cares and your kind review really made his day. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jul. 1st, 2021

Christina San Tan Valley, AZ

Very responsive and always helpful. Easy to contact a live person with questions.

Brad Fort Worth, TX

My one experience so far (locksmith) was sold at one price and before we were done it was 2x for what seemed like the original service we paid for.

Betty L. Ireland Sun City West, AZ

Honesty, Integrity, Dependability, Proactiveness, realiabilty! Everyone from customer service to every repairman that enter my home have shown respect, concern, and appreciation for your valuable customers who without them you would not exist! Your repair employees are an extension of all those at the top of the ladder! I hope you always remember to not only appreciate all the amazing technicians you have; but show it and tell them so they know....it will unite you even more and will want to remain in your employ! Thank You for 15 years of excellent customer service for our home repairs! And thank you for all your repairman; they are all excellent and have always made your customers their number one priority!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mrs. Ireland, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such amazing feedback and testimony regarding your positive customer service and contractor experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties over the last 19 years! Providing swift resolution by service professionals that are dependable and knowledgeable is exactly what we strive to do, and we are ecstatic to hear about your experiences. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home service needs! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

May. 11th, 2021

shirley gillespie Surprise, AZ

We have had coverage from OneGuard since 2009. If you are ever looking for a Professional, Pleasant and fast home warranty service I would highly recommend OneGuard. I have dealt with Erin P at OneGuard and she is excellent in following up on my requests. I couldnt be happier. One phone call is all it takes to get something fixed!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Gillespie, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your excellent customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Erin! We strive to provide the most comprehensive coverage in the industry and best-in-class service, and we are ecstatic that you have chosen OneGuard as your home warranty provider over the last 12 years. Please know Erin loved the positive feedback, and enjoyed providing you with her personal assistance. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business and recommendations and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jeff Phoenix, AZ

One guard is very easy to use and in my opinion is affordable given the level of service. I've been very pleased with the vendors that one guard works with and their performance and timely manner in maintaining my home

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Jeff, Thank you so much for the 5 stars and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and our service contractors! Our utmost priority is your satisfaction with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we love the positive feedback and always appreciate the opportunity to help. Thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Aug. 4th, 2021

Larry Glendale, AZ

Service tech for our dryer sent by them was an exceptional technician and went above and beyond in repairing our dryer. Nothing at all like our previous home warranty service.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Larry, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and sharing such wonderful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and our contractors! Our top priority is to provide a level of service that exceeds your expectations and we love hearing about your experience. Thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Aug. 3rd, 2021

Dave Duke Scottsdale, AZ

Understanding and setting up the contract was simple and efficient. My phone conversation with the rep, Lori E, gave me the confidence to purchase the Home Guard level of service and warranty. We hope we never have to use it but are confident that we have made the right decision in advance. The peace of mind knowing we will save money should a significant repair be required is worth the annual fees.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Duke, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experience with OneGuard Home Warranties! We are so happy that you found ease creating your warranty plan and we are overjoyed with the opportunity to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. We agree! Lori is incredible, and she enjoyed speaking with you and loves the positive recognition. Thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Sep. 16th, 2021

Brittany Gorba Surprise, AZ

Christopher S just helped me in an outstanding way! This was my first renewal of my first warranty ever. I thought I had to put it off until I could pay it in full. Not only did Chris explain I could pay monthly, he also reviewed my warranty and was able to give me better tailored warranty, and a much better price! I have been very happy with OneGuard as a whole, but Chris really stepped up and ensured my patronage for years to come!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Gorba, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Christopher! Ensuring seamless interactions with friendly professionals is our constant pursuit, and we love to hear about your experience.  Please know answering your questions and ensuring a seamless contract renewal was extremely important to Christopher, and he appreciated the opportunity to offer his personal assistance to you. Thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

D Bell Tucson, AZ

We chose OneGuard when we purchased our home a year ago and have been very satisfied. During the year we had problems with the dish washer and with the refrigerator - OneGuard responded quickly with a local vendor contact and both problems were fixed well and quickly for the fixed call-out fee. As our contract renewal came up we worked with Scott Poirier to get just the coverage we needed going forward. We really appreciate OneGuard!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear D Bell, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 star review and sharing such positive remarks regarding your excellent customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! It is our sincerest intent to provide swift yet precise service that exceeds your expectations, and we are overjoyed to hear that this has been your experience. Please know we have also shared your rave review with Scott, and they are extremely grateful for the positive recognition, and loved having the opportunity to personally assist you! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Samantha Olson Buckeye, AZ

I have had the pleasure of having the one guard home warranty for a year now. Michelle H was very kind and helpful in the renewal process. I knew One Guard was a good company because my husband and and a few of my friends have worked there. It is a company of integrity and they truly want to help. We have placed one claim for tv mounting and that was a very easy process and the technician contracted was fantastic. Overall I am very pleased with the warranty, the cost, and the additional services provided.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Olson, Thank you so much for the 5 stars and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard, Michelle, and our service contractor! Customer satisfaction is our utmost priority with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we love the positive feedback and always appreciate the opportunity to help. Thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Sep. 9th, 2021

Cal Murray Mesa, AZ

Joanne K!! You are wonderful!! Such a nice lady to work with at One Guard. She above and beyond duty. Our ac gave out on a Sat. Monday morn she got us setup immediately for repair. Have good experiences with all customer service agents there. Being retired from service Mgr. at an auto dealership I feel their pain. Lol!! Always nice to have courteous help. Simply the Best!! Thank you from Betty J and Cal. Highly recommend!! Have been a customer for 10 plus years.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Murray, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your excellent customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Joanne! Our top priority is your satisfaction and to provide best in class service, from the first call to the completed repair, and we love the positive feedback and always appreciate the opportunity to help. Please know we have shared your kind comments with Joanne and she truly appreciates the opportunity to provide her personal assistance and was humbled by your commendation. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Sep. 3rd, 2021

Carlos Giraldo Leander, TX

In my first 3 weeks, I've used OneGuard to leverage their resources for services at my new investment property and the response time has been amazing. I usually get a response within an hour or two of submitting ticket on the mobile app and within 4 hours by trade to schedule service.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Giraldo, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and such positive remarks regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Making it easy to request service and offering prompt and accurate resolution with friendly professionals is exactly what we strive for, and we love the positive feedback! On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jul. 16th, 2021

Jennie proszek Gilbert, AZ

It would be five star but last two years hot water heater problems, one guard stated they would not authorize repair or replacement due to it was heating water, that want the problem color of water was brown at times and not heating hot finally last year it had to be replaced it stop working and began leaking, however excellent service on air conditioner fan was replaced within 24 hours before it totally broke down in 115 plus degree weather

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Proszsek, Thank you so much for the 4 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Our top priority is your satisfaction, and we are ecstatic that you have chosen OneGuard as your home warranty provider over the last 5 years. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home service needs! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jul. 2nd, 2021

Rae Martinez Phoenix, AZ

They are easy to work with - can call or use computer to turn in a service request. They are prompt in contacting you with the name of the company that will provide service. They work with good companies. I have only had one issue with one company and One Guard rectified it.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Martinez, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Providing swift resolution by service professionals that are dependable and knowledgeable is exactly what we strive to do, and we are extremely happy to hear about your experiences. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jul. 2nd, 2021

Jay Lancaster, TX

A/C was replaced with no problems. The service was great and very friendly

Dwayne Evans Maricopa, AZ

Very good customer service. Have always strived to provide the repairs I need in a timely manner

cindy sigmon Austin, TX

We've been with them for a number of years and luckily never had a claim. Recently our garage spring broke and we didn't realize that was covered. We had a repair company come out and also our garage door opener had issues. So we call One Guard and they sent out repair guy. We found out after the fact that the springs were in fact covered. We contacted One Guard and requested and refund. We were very pleased and surprised that they graciously refunded us our out of pocket money.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Sigmon, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and sharing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! We strive to provide the most comprehensive coverage in the industry and best-in-class service, and we are ecstatic that you have chosen OneGuard as your home warranty provider over the last 9 years. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home service needs! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jun. 9th, 2021

Mary Beth Storer Georgetown, TX

Excellent value for the money. One Guard only deals with reputable service companies, so the techs who arrive are polite, well trained, and professional. So far I've had my A/C serviced, the heater serviced, and my refrigerator ice maker is working again once I called One Guard. I've just renewed with them again through Michelle H. She provided excellent customer advice and I even earned a discount. She was informative, intelligent, advised me on the services I had previously, and made the renewal process a very easy one for me. Best of all, with One Guard and Michelle helping me, I don't have any worries about my house!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Storer, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and sharing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Providing timely repairs completed by knowledgeable and friendly service professionals is exactly what we strive to do, and we are happy to hear how pleased you are with the level of service and support you received. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Apr. 22nd, 2021

Emmanuel Qureshi Surprise, AZ

I am a senior citizen. I just talked to Auriana R about options to get my AC compressor fixed, since the order is taking so long. She was extremely helpful and polite. She took time to explain what is happening and promised to do follow up, which was very comforting to me. Thank you so much Auriana for your kindness !

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Qureshi, Thank you so much for the 4 star review and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Auriana! Your satisfaction and maintaining responsiveness when you experience a breakdown is our constant priority, and we appreciate your wonderful remarks. We agree! Auriana is exceptional in performing her duties, and your rave review really made her day. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home services needs! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Oct. 14th, 2021

Bobalu Kaiser Dallas, TX

Cindy S Is amazing. I am a new customer and quickly becoming a raving fan of customer support She guided me through the on boarding process and made sure I was 100% confident on how to use the system

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Bobalu Kaiser, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your excellent customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Cindy! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist and provide the peace of mind you deserve. We agree! Cindy is amazing and goes above and beyond to truly embody the caliber of service OneGuard strives to provide. Thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your business of and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Oct. 13th, 2021

David Bump TX

Have now called on OneGuard for 3 separate issues on my home. Response from them and their contractors assigned has been prompt and resolved issue within 48 hrs or less. Awesome service.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Bump, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and sharing such positive remarks regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard and our service contractors! It is our sincerest intent to provide swift yet precise service that exceeds your expectations, and we are overjoyed to hear that this has been your experience. Thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Oct. 8th, 2021

Leland Hiatt Magnolia, TX

Requesting Service via the website doesn't work at all. In all cases using the website the providers did not contact me. Calling in for service via telephone works better, but the wait time is generally over a 30 minutes. In one case I gave up and made an appointment with a different provider and paid for it my self. Generally speaking OneGuard is turning out to be more trouble than it's worth.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Hiatt, Thank you for bringing this information to our attention and allowing OneGuard the opportunity to review your situation firsthand. Customer satisfaction and providing timely service remains at the forefront of our priorities, and we apologize for the frustration. We have confirmed the service request was cancelled on your behalf and sincerely hope to restore your faith in the great services OneGuard has to offer. Thank you again for your consideration and allowing OneGuard the opportunity to provide this information. OneGuard Home Warranties

Aug. 20th, 2021

Irving Keck Gilbert, AZ

I'd give. 4 1/2 if I could since it took a while to resolve, but your people came up with alternative plans to resolve the problem and in the long run I was very satisfied.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Keck, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Customer satisfaction is at the forefront of our priorities, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. We absolutely love the positive feedback and always appreciate the opportunity to help. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Aug. 6th, 2021

Tina S Phoenix, AZ

Fast and friendly service when I contacted them. The actual vendor who came to my house to take care of the issue was outstanding!!! Thank you both for your service

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Tina S., Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your outstanding customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Providing timely repairs completed by knowledgeable and friendly service professionals is exactly what we strive to do, and we are happy to hear how pleased you are with the level of service and support you received. Thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Tammy Bello Maricopa, AZ

They have great options. I love that they have cleaning and lawn are and rekey at a low rate on move in. It's so convenient They thought of all the details

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Bello, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such positive remarks regarding your excellent customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, and we sincerely appreciate your interest in all the wonderful services OneGuard has to offer. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Ron Hebdon Sun City, AZ

I've never had a bad experience with OneGuard. They have always been responsive to my calls and my last call was resolved by an electrician within two hours.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Hebdon, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Providing timely repairs completed by knowledgeable and friendly service professionals is exactly what we strive to do, and we are happy to hear how pleased you are with the level of service and support you received. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Cristina San Tan Valley, AZ

My ac wasn't working and they found me someone but they couldn't come for over a week. I called and they found another company that could come in 2 days.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Cristina, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and positive testimony regarding your customer service experience with OneGuard Home Warranties! It is always our most esteemed pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and also provide you with prompt service and the peace of mind you deserve. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Aug. 4th, 2021

Richard Beeman Peoria, AZ

After I gave Ana the information she needed to process the claim, it was all complete within 5 minutes. I had another question about a past service job, she answered that question also. Extremely satisfied with the whole process as well as with the answer to all my questions. Very professional!! Thank you Ana,R

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Beeman, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Ana! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist and provide the peace of mind you deserve. We agree! Ana goes above and beyond, and truly embodies the caliber of service OneGuard strives to provide. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Sep. 30th, 2021