OneGuard

8.3

OneGuard Home Warranty was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. Currently, the company only services Arizona and Texas. OneGuard offers options for regular homeowners as well as real estate professionals. The company covers system and appliance breakdowns, repairs, and maintenance, and its home care solution covers a wide range of household problems. With coverage on your home's major systems and appliances, you get budget protection and peace of mind.

OneGuard also offers a variety of home services and tune-ups because the company knows the home requires more than just repairs. Its services include but are not limited to carpet cleaning, A/C and heating tune-ups, window cleaning, pest control, and lawn care.

OneGuard was acquired by American Home Shield in 2016.

The Good

• Extensive Coverage
  • Plans and Pricing
  • Sample Service Contract Available
  • Options for Real Estate Professionals

Extensive Coverage

OneGuard offers a very impressive list of appliances and systems it covers. Coverage varies dependent on what plan the customers choose, but a full list of items covered are listed below in the FAQ section of this review.

Plans and Pricing

OneGuard's cost is competitive for the industry. For all plans, the fee for a service call is $69.

Sentinel Plan

The Sentinel Plan starts at $379 and covers a decent range of appliances and systems.

Appliances

• Ceiling and exhaust fans
  • Central vacuum
  • Garage door opener
  • Sprinkler system and timer

The Sentinel Plan also has optional coverage for additional major appliances.

Centurion Plan

The Centurion Plan contains all the coverage of the Sentinel Plan, but for $499, it includes additional features:

• Preferred upgrade coverage
  • HVAC equipment incompatibility coverage

As with the Sentinel Plan, you can customize your Centurion Plan for additional warranty coverage for pools and spas, guest houses, and so on.

Guardian Plan

The Guardian Plan starts at $599. For this plan, it includes all the features of the Centurion Plan, but the kitchen refrigerator and washer and dryer are included in the base price. Buyers also have the option of including and second washer and dryer and additional built-in refrigerator.

Sample Service Contract Available

OneGuard has sample contracts available for each of its plans. The contracts detail what's covered by their plans, including instances of normal wear and tear that require repair.

Options for Real Estate Professionals

OneGuard works closely with real estate professionals to gain an understanding of what matters most to home buyers. OneGuard Real Estate Home Warranty includes the following services:

• Re-Key and Garage Remote Reprogram
  • Security System
  • Utility Connection
  • Carpet Cleaning
  • Window Washing
  • Pest Control
  • Lawn Care
  • A/C and Heating Tune-Ups

The Bad

• Only Serves Arizona, Nevada, and Texas
  • Customer Service Complaints
  • Cancellation Fee

Only Serves Arizona, Nevada, and Texas

While there are many home warranty companies that only cover a certain geographic area, OneGuard only covers two states. For a company that has been in business since the 90s, it seems odd that it wouldn't cater nationwide yet. There are other companies that have been in business for the fraction of the time and already cover nationwide.

Customer Service Complaints

OneGuard has received some negative comments from customers. Some customers complain that the service provider denied claims which should have been covered. Others complain that the call center workers were not helpful, or the contracted technicians couldn't finish a repair. The large amount of negative feedback could be a deterrent for potential buyers.

Cancellation Fee

OneGuard does charge a $50 fee when the contract is cancelled. Customers can expect a pro-rata refund for their unexpired term. A cancellation request must be received in writing.

View Best Home Warranty Companies

The Bottom Line

OneGuard Home Warranty has a wide array of coverage options for homeowners and real estate professionals. The company also approves 95% of claims, which is a big plus. If you live in Arizona or Texas, consider choosing OneGuard for your home warranty needs.

However, customer reception appears to be negative. Due to this reason, it might be worth looking into other home warranty companies before choosing the one that's right for you.

View Best Home Warranty Companies

Carlos Giraldo Leander, TX

In my first 3 weeks, I've used OneGuard to leverage their resources for services at my new investment property and the response time has been amazing. I usually get a response within an hour or two of submitting ticket on the mobile app and within 4 hours by trade to schedule service.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Giraldo, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and such positive remarks regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Making it easy to request service and offering prompt and accurate resolution with friendly professionals is exactly what we strive for, and we love the positive feedback! On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jul. 16th, 2021

E.R. Marks Sun City, AZ

Because of the service provided by my LOCAL Homeowner Sales Advisor, Christopher S (local OneGuard office in my area). HAVING SOMEONE LOCAL with "boots on the ground" always beats calling a national toll free number. Chris is a premier professional who genuinely cares about the concerns and needs of his customers. He has a been great help to me on more than one occasion. My bill needed adjustment and he took care of it swiftly and graciously.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear E.R. Marks, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such amazing testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Chris! Our top priority is your satisfaction, and we always appreciate the opportunity to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. We agree! Chris is a premier professional that genuinely cares and your kind review really made his day. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Charles Johnson Copperas Cove, TX

I was able to get my dishwasher replaced with a new unit due to the high cost of repair. the process was rather simple. The best part of the process was getting help Alicia P. in authorizations. She was extremely helpful where others that I had spoken with was unsure of the process. Alicia was able to answer all my questions and made the process much smoother. I highly recommend promoting Alicia to a position in management with more responsibility.

Janice Markert Phoenix, AZ

I have been a customer of OneGuard since i purchased my home last August. Time for renewal but i had some questions, wasnt sure about renewing. I called and was connected to Alexander J. He was very helpful, knowledgeable and a pleasure to speak with. Because of our conversation, i have decided to renew my contract. I will definitely refer anyone i know to both Alex and OneGuard.

Jennie proszek Gilbert, AZ

It would be five star but last two years hot water heater problems, one guard stated they would not authorize repair or replacement due to it was heating water, that want the problem color of water was brown at times and not heating hot finally last year it had to be replaced it stop working and began leaking, however excellent service on air conditioner fan was replaced within 24 hours before it totally broke down in 115 plus degree weather

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Proszsek, Thank you so much for the 4 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Our top priority is your satisfaction, and we are ecstatic that you have chosen OneGuard as your home warranty provider over the last 5 years. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home service needs! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Rae Martinez Phoenix, AZ

They are easy to work with - can call or use computer to turn in a service request. They are prompt in contacting you with the name of the company that will provide service. They work with good companies. I have only had one issue with one company and One Guard rectified it.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Martinez, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Providing swift resolution by service professionals that are dependable and knowledgeable is exactly what we strive to do, and we are extremely happy to hear about your experiences. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

cindy sigmon Austin, TX

We've been with them for a number of years and luckily never had a claim. Recently our garage spring broke and we didn't realize that was covered. We had a repair company come out and also our garage door opener had issues. So we call One Guard and they sent out repair guy. We found out after the fact that the springs were in fact covered. We contacted One Guard and requested and refund. We were very pleased and surprised that they graciously refunded us our out of pocket money.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Sigmon, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and sharing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! We strive to provide the most comprehensive coverage in the industry and best-in-class service, and we are ecstatic that you have chosen OneGuard as your home warranty provider over the last 9 years. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home service needs! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Betty L. Ireland Sun City West, AZ

Honesty, Integrity, Dependability, Proactiveness, realiabilty! Everyone from customer service to every repairman that enter my home have shown respect, concern, and appreciation for your valuable customers who without them you would not exist! Your repair employees are an extension of all those at the top of the ladder! I hope you always remember to not only appreciate all the amazing technicians you have; but show it and tell them so they know....it will unite you even more and will want to remain in your employ! Thank You for 15 years of excellent customer service for our home repairs! And thank you for all your repairman; they are all excellent and have always made your customers their number one priority!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mrs. Ireland, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such amazing feedback and testimony regarding your positive customer service and contractor experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties over the last 19 years! Providing swift resolution by service professionals that are dependable and knowledgeable is exactly what we strive to do, and we are ecstatic to hear about your experiences. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home service needs! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

May. 11th, 2021

Gary Green Peoria, AZ

For the most part the service is good.. however I've had an issue with the contractor that was sent to my home and had nothing but problems and One Guard would not help in any way

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Green, Thank you so much for providing OneGuard Home Warranties with a 4 star rating regarding your customer service experiences. Your satisfaction with all your home warranty and homes services needs is our top priority and we appreciate the opportunity to assist. Please know we are available 24/7, 365 days a year and encourage you to contact us to further address your concerns. We are always happy to help! Thank you again for the opportunity. We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jul. 17th, 2021

Lakita Dockery Garland, TX

Kenneth C is our sales advisor and is amazing! Made sure we got the protection that we need for our home warranty. Something no one has ever done! Kenneth went through the added protections that we needed and saved us money. Answering all of my questions no matter how small. I am so thankful he is our sales advisor!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Dockery, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for 5 star review and providing such positive testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Kenneth! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you and provide the peace of mind you deserve. We agree! Kenneth is amazing, and your kind words truly made his day. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your loyal business of 5 years, and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jul. 23rd, 2021

Wayne Johnston Gillette, WY

Called to have someone check and fix my masterBathroom fan for removing moisture and they came out and said the vent was plugged and he was a electrican and that I would need a ac guys look at it because it involvesl duct work. I had told him that I thought the bearing was going bad in the fan and it had no suction but he said the vent was plugged and left. He was a nice guy but it still cost me $75.00 dollars and still not working. I blew air from the roof vent and a strong blasst came out. STILL NOT FIXED. SO NO IAM NOT HAPPY.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Johnston, Thank you for bringing this information to our attention and allowing OneGuard the opportunity to review your situation. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, and we sincerely regret the frustration. Please note in accordance with the service plan, OneGuard covers mechanical breakdowns that become inoperative from normal wear-and-tear conditions. Upon the most recent appointment, the contractor reported to OneGuard that components were tested, and no mechanical malfunctions were found with the master bathroom exhaust fan. OneGuard offered the option of a second opinion, however the service request was canceled as requested on your behalf. Thank you again for your consideration and allowing OneGuard the opportunity to provide this information . OneGuard Home Warranties

Kara Huff Laveen, AZ

As a homeowner I am so grateful for my OneGuard home warranty. They always come through when I am in a bind like I was last month when my AC went out. It was a sense of relief knowing that it was covered.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Huff, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and we love to hear about your experience and the value you find in OneGuard. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Mark Wissmann Scottsdale, AZ

Had issues trying to get dishwasher replaced, when requesting service the site does not show the package I have and replaced a built in microwave because basic package said miss you issue wasn't covered when it actually was. Now I have to go through getting a claim after the fact.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Wissmann, Thank you for taking the time to write a review and provide important feedback regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties. Please note when replacing appliances, OneGuard installs equipment comparable in features, capacity, and efficiency, although we are not responsible for matching identical colors, brands, and dimensions, or any features that do not contribute to the primary function of the covered system or appliance. Thank you again for allowing OneGuard the opportunity to serve you. We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

The McCray's Katy, TX

I have obtained OneGuard in 2012. I have been pleased with the service. The staff is professional and they honor their contract. The technician sent to make repairs at my investment property have mostly been effective and efficient. In the 9 years of affiliation, I have only asked that the Vendor sent be replaced twice. My husband and renters have been satisfied with the overall outcome.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear The McCray's, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such positive testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! We strive to provide the most comprehensive coverage in the industry and best-in-class service, and we are ecstatic that you have chosen OneGuard as your home warranty provider over the last 9 years. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jul. 21st, 2021

Doug Reske Keller, TX

Quick and easy to request service. Company they select always respond quickly and and are always good companies woth good customer service. For example, our garage door spring broke Satuyrday May 29th, and a comapany was sent out Monday (Memorial Day) and spring replaced!!!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Reske, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction is our number one priority and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we love the positive feedback. Thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jun. 26th, 2021

mike snow Fort Worth, TX

I have had to use OneGuard on several occasions over the last year and received excellent service each time. The various service contractors they used were usually prompt, courteous, and professional. After considering several other companies when my renewal came up I decided to renew with OneGuard after speaking with Ms. Cynthia Freeman their Homeowner Sales Advisor. Ms. Freeman was friendly and informative and helped walk me through determining the best policy for my needs. She was a big influence for my renewal! If I had one suggestion it would be to improve their phone system so prompts could be cut short.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Snow, Thank you so much for the 5 stars and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties, our service contractors, and Cynthia! Your satisfaction is our utmost priority, and it is always our distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. Cynthia also enjoyed speaking with you and she loves the positive recognition. Thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jul. 12th, 2021

Brett Neibel Mesa, AZ

First time home owner here in Arizona and have only been in the home for about 8 months but have used OneGuard for multiple things such as a repair of our built-in microwave and an HVAC tune-up before the summer hit. Very easy to request a service through them and I had no issues. Today, I renewed my plan for another year. I had plenty of questions for Paul Coya, the Homeowner Sales Advisor with OneGuard. Paul was incredibly nice, answered all of my questions with ease (there were plenty of questions) and it was clear that he was there to ensure I got everything I wanted into our renewal plan. Thanks Paul!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Neibel, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Our top priority is your satisfaction and to ensure the process is hassle free, and it makes us extremely happy to know how well this has worked for you. We agree! Paul goes out of his way to provide excellent customer service, and your kind words truly made his day. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home service needs! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Rhonda Price Aubrey, TX

They are super responsive. Very prompt in getting anything scheduled and if a contractor has an issue they reschedule quickly. Just great service.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Price, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such positive remarks regarding your excellent customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Providing timely repairs completed by dependable and efficient service professionals is exactly what we strive to do, and we are happy to hear how pleased you are with the level of service and support you received. Thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jul. 16th, 2021

Daniel Saldivar Goodyear, AZ

Always quick to contact us when alarms activated. Tech's responded to problems at our home take care of issues with our alarm system, makes repairs in timely manor.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Saldivar, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and positive comments regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Providing best-in-class service and timely repairs is a top priority, and we are so happy to hear about your pleasing experiences. On behalf of the entire team, thank you for the opportunity to assist! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jul. 3rd, 2021

JULIA COLLINS Las Vegas, NV

Because when you call with an issue the wait times are so long 2 to 3 hours just to speak to someone in the authorization department even the vendors have stated that they sit on hold for a very long period of time and certain things in the contract was not discuss with me when I started my policy properly.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Collins, Thank you for taking the time to write a review and provide important feedback regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties. Our top priority is customer satisfaction and to service our valued homeowners as quickly as possible, and we sincerely regret the frustration. Please be assured we are actively working on your service request and will continue to follow up through resolution. Thank you again for your consideration. OneGuard Home Warranties

April Chapman Glendale, AZ

Cynthia F was AMAZING! I work in Customer Service industry... she was HANDS DOWN the best Customer Service / company rep / expert I have EVER worked with... Can't say enough great things about her engagement, knowledge and demeanor.... !

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Chapman, Wow! Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experience with OneGuard Home Warranties and Cynthia! Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we absolutely love the positive feedback. We have also shared your rave review with Cynthia, and she was humbled by your commendation and really appreciated the opportunity to provide her personal assistance to you. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jul. 23rd, 2021

Victor Granados Litchfield Park, AZ

Great customer service and have been very helpful in my overall process of taking advantage of the savings in their services. I have not had any issues and look forward to continue to maintain my house through One Guard!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Granados, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and wonderful remarks regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction is our top priority, and it is always our most esteemed pleasure to provide you with quality service and the home warranty protection you deserve. On behalf of the entire team, thank you for entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home services needs! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Glynn Gordon Wittmann, AZ

We have used One Guard for over a year now and find them to be very easy to work with. Their response is very prompt and the vendors they use are professional and well qualified

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Gordon, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Our top priority is your satisfaction and to make the process hassle free, and it makes us extremely happy to know how well this has worked for you, as well as your positive experiences with our professional and courteous service contractors. Thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Bridget Stevens Weatherford, TX

By far, OneGuard is the very best home warranty services company that I've ever utilized. I've had them for a few years now and called several times for various things - ALWAYS met with professionalism, fast responses and informative help. I've even received follow-up calls to ensure I was happy after a service call was performed. Recommend highly and I won't use anyone else now. Thank you!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Stevens, Wow! Thank you so much for the 5 star review and sharing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Stellar customer service is at the forefront of our priorities, and your testimony and the value you have found in the services we offer is exactly what we strive to achieve. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your business and recommendations and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

david pinner Phoenix, AZ

Once I reached someone in customer service, Paul, everything was very good from start to finish. But, as I explained to Paul, I called last night, and was transferred to 2 or 3 departments, where I was told that they were taking calls in order of how they came in. I was on the wait list for over 2 hours. I finally called again on our home phone, and talked to another person about the wait. He was very nice, as he had to explain the the department I was waiting for had gone home over an hour ago. I'm sorry I had to sent my frustration to him, but as I said, he was nice. I called again this morning, and basically went through the same thing, only this time I only waited an hour, before I hung up. So I called again and Paul answered within a few minutes. I think the most frustration part of this was that you have a whole bunch of numbers to get you to what you are trying to do, but not a single one that tells you what number to press if you are trying to get your service transferred. I think that would help a lot of people. Anyway, other than that frustration, I still believe that OneGuard is a very good company to do business with, and once you get to where you are going, the customer service folks are very nice and get done as quickly as possible to help you with your call.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Pinner, Thank you so much for the 4 star review and thorough and thoughtful remarks regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties. Our top priority is customer satisfaction and making the process hassle-free, and we sincerely regret the frustration. Please know your feedback is important and always welcomed in our pursuit to best serve our valued homeowners, and Paul really appreciated the opportunity to offer his personal assistance to ensure your needs were met. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for the opportunity. We truly value your continued business and looking forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

t blair Phoenix, AZ

I just signed up with OneGuard and worked with Keanna C. She was so pleasant and very easy to talk to. I asked all my questions and she easily answered them. Nice to know she has a lot of knowledge of their products and services. I haven't used the service yet, but if it's anything like this initial interaction, I will be thrilled! :) Thank you Keanna C!! You are a wonderful customer assistant representative. You are a positive reflection of the customer experience at One Guard!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear T. Blair, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such positive testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Keanna! We are so happy that you found ease creating your warranty plan and we are pleased with the opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs. We agree! Keanna goes out of her way to provide excellent customer service, and your kind words truly made her day. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jul. 6th, 2021

Steven Whipple Cypress, TX

I've been a OneGuard customer for over 8 years and they consistently exceed expectations in customer service and commitment to getting good contractors to work on your home. Prior to becoming a OneGuard customer, I lived all over the US and used several other home warranty companies. Each one failed miserably at customer service and quality workmanship. I just dealt with Alex J. at OneGuard and he absolutely lived up to what I have come to expect from OneGuard. Thanks!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Whipple, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such amazing testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Alex! Our top priority is to provide a level of service that exceeds your expectations, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home service needs. We agree! Alex goes above and beyond, and truly embodies the caliber of service OneGuard strives to provide. Thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Ubelia Pump Boerne, TX

Been very fortunate to have been given this Warranty when I purchased my home . I renewed it because representative Cynthia Freeman was able to convince me , I should , for peace of mind . (I have purchased two One Guard policies for my rental properties But I wasn’t going to renew the one for my current residence :) She has a great disposition with customer service .

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Pump, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your amazing customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Cynthia! Stellar customer service is at the forefront of our priorities, and your testimony and the value you have found in the services we offer is exactly what we strive to achieve. We agree! Cynthia goes out of her way to provide excellent customer service, and your kind words truly made her day. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Joanne Keropian Phoenix, AZ

I have had One Guard for a few years now, and I have been really impressed with the integrity of the company management when responding to concerns related to service outcomes. They honestly make everything right, when something wrong has occurred. Everyone I have spoken to has always been professional and easy to work with, plus they are very responsive. Great company

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Keropian, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Our top priority is to provide a level of service that exceeds your expectations, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home service needs. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jeff Jayne Phoenix, AZ

I'm in the middle of 2 work requests right now, but my most recent call to One Guard probably helped save my sanity and well being. I called in Wednesday about a 14yr+ original fridge that has been repaired twice (3/2017 & 1/2021) and keeps freezing up the coils, resulting in loss of cooling to the fridge. The got me scheduled for a Friday repair. Very next day, the AC goes out, with before bedtime temperatures in the house at 95 degrees. When the ac company called me on Thursday to schedule the appointment, they said the earliest available was Wednesday. I have a fridge out that is being repaired Friday, with an AC out that won't be repaired until Wednesday of the following week. I called back this morning (Friday) to discuss the fridges repair while the house is 95 degrees. For a fridge that isn't cooling, I thought that was a concern. Liz C put me on a hold and started reaching out to their AC contractors. When she came back on the call, she said she was able to get a company to service me tomorrow. Really wasn't sure what I was going to do there for a bit and how much it was going to cost me to stay away from the house for about 5 days...pending AC repair time. Even though this is still "ongoing", Liz really helped out this family going through a rough year. Most ever service claims in 14 years already in 2021. Nice to know One Guard will keep things running for us. All those years I've thought about cancelling the home warranty...sure glad I didn't. Looking forward to riding out this Phoenix heatwave with working AC again. 95 inside, 117 outside...HELP!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Jayne, Wow! Thank you so much for the 5 star review and thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experience with OneGuard Home Warranties and Liz! Our top priority is your satisfaction, and we surely appreciate the opportunity to serve as your home warranty provider over the last 14 years. Please know your situation was very important to Liz and she appreciated the opportunity to advocate on your behalf to retrieve sooner service, and your kind words really made her day. On behalf of the entire team, thank you for entrusting OneGuard! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

C&T Basile Chandler, AZ

As a Real Estate Agent I have received positive feedback from my clients stating how easy it is working with OneGuard and how reliable they are. Once our existing warranty coverage expired on our personal home and after dealing with another company previously and experiencing many frustrating hurdles to get repairs done, my husband and I opted to go with OneGuard. Not only was Malinda extremely efficient and easy to work with but she also suggested some valuable coverage options that will give us great peace of mind and definitely prove beneficial in the event that we ever need it. I look forward to partnering with OneGuard and Malinda! Thank you so much!!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear C&T Basile, Thank you so much for 5 star review and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your amazing customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Melinda! We are so happy that you found ease creating your warranty plan and we are pleased with the opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs. Please know Melinda loved the positive feedback, and she enjoyed providing you with her personal assistance. Thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your business and recommendations and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jun. 18th, 2021

Kathy Rudd Austin, TX

Cynthia F made it wonderful! I had called the scheduling line about an open service call and was put on hold twice for 16 minutes each time and then disconnected. I tried again and was put on hold. The final time, Cynthia greeted me, and I explained how frustrated and disappointed I was with my previous experience, and that I was not planning on renewing my contract with Oneguard. Cynthia was sympathetic to my situation and offered to help right away, even though it wasn’t her area. She made sure to address all of my concerns, and offered a followup call with additional info I needed. Due to her great customer service, Oneguard kept a customer, and I will call her in August to renew my policy. It’s nice to know that someone still cares about customer experience!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Rudd, Thank you so much for 5 star review and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your excellent customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Cynthia! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, from the first call for service to the completed repair, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist and provide the peace of mind you deserve. Please know we have shared your comments with Cynthia and she truly appreciates the opportunity to go the extra mile on your behalf and was humbled by your commendation. Thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jun. 18th, 2021

Cari Fisk Phoenix, AZ

It would have been a 5 if they offered emergency services on the weekend. Having my AC go out and no available service until Monday is UNACCEPTABLE in Phoenix. My house was 90 degrees and I had no where to go.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Fisk, Thank you for taking the time to write a review and provide important feedback regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties. OneGuard strives to make reasonable efforts to initiate service within 48 hours after a service request is made, and we apologize for the frustration. Please know we are happy to confirm our service contractor has restored cooling back to your home. Thank you again for your patience and understanding, and for allowing OneGuard to the opportunity to serve you. OneGuard Home Warranties

David Leonard Fort Worth, TX

Very responsive to any call I've ever made and works to ensure my issue is quickly addressed. It's the best money I'vev spent realted to my home purchase.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Leonard, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Our number one priority is customer satisfaction, and your testimony and the value you find in the services we offer is exactly what we strive for. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home services needs! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Kara C Phoenix, AZ

Easy tovwork with, always pleasant on the phone & they help get you a service technician ASAP whenever you need service/repairs. Cynthia Freeman is a fantastic representative! She helped answer all my questions & checked for discounts on my account! She's very pleasant to work with!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Kara C.,, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such positive remarks regarding your excellent customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Cynthia! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, from the first call to service to the completed repair, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home service needs. Please know we have shared your comments with Cynthia and she truly appreciates the opportunity to go the extra mile on your behalf and was humbled by your commendation. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jul. 22nd, 2021

Dade Family Houston, TX

So far my family and I have enjoyed using and being with OneGuard, they have taken great care of us with any issues that may have come up, called in this morning and Paul C was prompt, courteous and awesome…I would definitely recommend this company to family and friends!!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Dade Family, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such amazing testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Paul C! Your satisfaction is our utmost priority, and it is always our distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. Paul also enjoyed speaking with you and he appreciates your kind words. Thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Awesome employee Houston, TX

Alicia P went over an above to help me get an answer to my service work which is in process. This took several minutes and being on hold twice but she always returned to my my call and gave me the status and said she would be right back. You are very lucky to have her as an employee!!!! Eve Rockford

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Awesome Employee, On behalf of Alicia P and the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 stars and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. Your situation is also very important to Alicia and she appreciates the opportunity to provide her personal assistance. Thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jenny Santo Friendswood, TX

We LOVE ONEGUARD! We recommend you to everyone. Although we had problems with the website, service people are excellent! It's worth waiting to speak with OneGuard reps because they are the best. Kind, thoughtful, thorough, and professional, like Alexander J who gave me a discount for renewing earlier.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Santo, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such amazing feedback regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties over the last 8 years! Providing timely repairs completed by knowledgeable and friendly service professionals is exactly what we strive to do, and we appreciate hearing about how pleased you are with the level of service and support you receive. Please know Alexander J loved the positive feedback, and he enjoyed providing you with his personalized assistance. We also appreciate your feedback regarding your online experience and are working on enhancements. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your loyal business and recommendation, and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

MS Huffman Carrollton, TX

I have only had one issue with them that I wasn’t able to work out. I have had to use them 4 times in 4 months and were pleased with the service. All the contractors have been professional and nice . They have also been on time.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear MS Huffman, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 4 star review and providing feedback regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties. Our top priority is your satisfaction, from the initial call for service to the completed repair, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist. We appreciate your feedback as it aids in our constant pursuit to improve as a leading home warranty provider. Please know we are available 24/7, 365 days a year to offer our personal assistance and address your concerns in the moment. Thank you for entrusting OneGuard! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

May. 20th, 2021

Pati Ogletree Phoenix, AZ

I had the pleasure speaking with Cynthia F this morning who answered all our questions, gave us a great quote and explained the different plans and contract/invoice to us. Cynthia is very knowledgeable and professional. ONE Guard is truly lucky to have her working for them! We give her our highest recommendation. Thank you for having her as an employee

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Ogletree, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experience with OneGuard Home Warranties and Cynthia! We strive to provide the most comprehensive coverage in the industry and best-in-class service, and we are ecstatic that you have chosen OneGuard as your home warranty provider. Please know Cynthia loved the positive feedback, and enjoyed the opportunity to offer her personal assistance to you. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

KB AZ Phoenix, AZ

We love OneGuard - we had service with our prior home for over 13 years, and are happy to join again now our new home warranty is expiring. We like the peace of mind this provides, and your service was always great in the past, we believe it will be now with the new home as well. Cynthia F was very pleasant, and helpful with setting up our new plan. She was very knowledgeable and professional. Great employee you have in her.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear KB AZ, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such positive remarks regarding your excellent customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Cynthia! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist and provide the peace of mind you deserve. We agree! Cynthia is incredible and she enjoyed speaking with you and loved the positive recognition. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Eric Calabasas, CA

We have had One Guard on a couple of our homes and decided to add more. We spoke with Cynthia F and she made the addition with ease and accuracy always careful to validate all information and answer all of our questions so that we were comfortable with the new contract. Cynthia is someone I would recommend to my family and friends. She’s a star employee!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Eric, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 star review and testimony regarding your outstanding customer service experience with OneGuard Home Warranties and Cynthia! Providing her personal assistance to ensure a seamless transaction was extremely important to Cynthia and she was humbled by your kind words and commendation. OneGuard always strives to provide best-in class service, and we thank you for the opportunity! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jun. 24th, 2021

Pat Round Rock, TX

We were always wondering if there was a time we needed to use the warranty, would it really work? Well, we did and it does! We needed the ac system repaired and it was amazingly simple, they referred us to blue sky heating and ac and not only were they quick to respond over the Memorial Day weekend but the ac is back up and running and things are working just great! Thanks to one guard and blue sky heating and ac we are happy to know that the home warranty really does work, just like it is all supposed to!

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Pat, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for 5 star review and providing such positive testimony regarding your excellent customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Providing timely repairs completed by knowledgeable and friendly service professionals is exactly what we strive to do, and we are happy to hear how pleased you are with the level of service and support you received. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jun. 11th, 2021

Katie W-V Phoenix, AZ

OneGuard is fantastic. I’ve had home warranties with other companies over the years and have always had problems and had to fight for coverage. Not OneGuard. They provide the coverage they outline in their contract without any issues. Their contractors are great as well. They have come out the same day or next day every time. I highly recommend OneGuard.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Katie W-V, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 star review and positive testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! We take pride in servicing our valued homeowners quickly and extending the very best coverage options, and we are happy to hear about your fabulous experiences. Thank you again for entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home services needs! We truly value you business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jun. 3rd, 2021

DH Chandler, AZ

While they may cost a little more than competitors, they are good with approving warranty claims and use higher quality and more honest service providers. Beware of low cost home warranty companies as you will get run around and they will try everything to not approve your claims.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear DH, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Our top priority is your satisfaction and offering comprehensive coverage at a competitive cost, and the value you find in our services is exactly what we strive for as a leading home warranty provider. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you for the opportunity! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Apr. 22nd, 2021

John B Glendale, AZ

During a warranty claim, they set me up quick with a contractor to fix my issue, however it was a bad contractor. I went around 3 days without hot water only to have the contractor cancel and try to reschedule. I don’t think this is one guards fault, but maybe they should look for the fastest available contractors for their customers. I called when the first contractor canceled and they set me up with someone who was out and next day and fixed my issue easily.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear John B, Thank you so much for the 4 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! It is our constant endeavor to provide timely repairs, and we sincerely regret the frustration. We appreciate your transparency in detailing this experience and are pleased to hear that our service contractor restored your water heater to proper working order. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home services needs! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Apr. 22nd, 2021

TOM BOWATER Denton, TX

If it was possible to give a rating higher than five stars, this company would be the most deserving of them all! My wife and I have been Realtors for over 30 years now and without question, OneGuard has shown us a level of service that has been nothing less than exemplary. They are quick to answer the phone (U.S. based), are more than helpful when they pick up in a more than timely manner and have a great site for tracking service calls and placing orders. Most amazing too is that they have folks monitoring progress on your request who will follow up with you. Folks, such as Alicia P. in particular, have reached out to us to share her knowledge with us and take the time to ensure that we were well cared for. Suffice it to say, OneGuard has definitely rasied the bar for one's expectation of exceptional customer service.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Bowater, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your amazing customer service experiences with One Guard Home Warranties and Alicia! Your satisfaction and providing a level of service that exceeds your expectations, is our number one priority and your testimony and the value you find in OneGuard is everything we strive for as your home warranty provider. Please know your review made Alicia's day, and she appreciated the opportunity to help and the positive recognition. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

May. 13th, 2021

Kim Croom Phoenix, AZ

My experience with OneGuard and Lamia H. have been exceptional. Their process to claims from beginning to end were very simple and worry free!

Daryl Lavell Johnson Chandler, AZ

Always take care of me when needed. Never had to wait more than a couple of days to get issues fixed.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Mr. Johnson, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 stars and providing such positive testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction is our utmost priority, and it is always our distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. Thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Jul. 12th, 2021

Cindi Burrell Sun City, AZ

They have always been there for us when we needed service. The techs they use have been prompt and considerate.

Reply from OneGuard

Dear Ms. Burrell, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such amazing feedback regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties over the last 12 years! Providing timely repairs completed by knowledgeable and friendly service professionals is exactly what we strive to do, and we are extremely happy to hear how pleased you are with the level of service and support you receive. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home services needs! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties