Liberty Home Guard is a home warranty provider focused heavily on its customers. The home warranty company believes that a problem in your home is a problem in theirs.

Liberty Home Guard provides a variety of home warranty plans to give consumers the option to select the warranty coverage that best fits their needs. The company offers extensive claim reimbursement and it has pioneered programs that give you the choice to receive cash payouts or replacement upgrades. Additionally, LHG intensely vets all technicians to ensure they are fit to serve consumers efficiently.

The Good

• Variety of Home Warranty Plans
  • Choice of Cash Payout or Replacement Upgrade
  • Online Portal & Mobile App
  • Vetted Technicians
  • Liberty Home Guard Reviews

Variety of Home Warranty Plans

Liberty Home Guard provides homeowners with a variety of home warranty plan options. We will list coverage details for each plan below.

Appliance Guard Plan (Plans Starting at Less Than $1 a Day)

• Clothes washer
  • Clothes dryer
  • Refrigerator with ice maker and dispenser
  • Built-in microwave ovens
  • Dishwashers
  • Garbage disposals
  • Ranges/ovens/cooktops
  • Ceiling and exhaust fans
  • Garage door openers

Systems Guard Plan (Plans Starting at Less Than $1 a Day)

• Air conditioning
  • Heating
  • Ductwork
  • Plumbing
  • Electrical
  • Water heaters

Total Home Guard Plan (Plans Starting at Less Than $1.50 a Day)

• All systems and appliances included in the Appliance Guard and Systems Guard Plans.

Optional Add-On's

• Septic system & septic sewage ejector pump
  • Stand alone freezer
  • Second refrigerator

Choice of Cash Payout or Replacement Upgrade

Unlike most home warranty providers, Liberty Home Guard allows you to choose how you want to receive claim reimbursement. You can decide on a cash payout, or you can request a replacement upgrade. This means you always have the choice of whether or not you'd like to repair or replace a covered system or appliance. Having this type of flexibility with your home warranty company gives you more options and ensures you are satisfied with your claim reimbursement. Many people cannot confidently say there are satisfied with a home warranty company's claim reimbursement offerings, so knowing that Liberty Home Guard has options can provide peace of mind to concerned homeowners.

Online Portal & Mobile App

Liberty Home Guard has an online portal as well as a mobile app that allows you to access and manage your policy and file claims at any time. Having additional outlets to your policy negates the need for calling customer service and waiting on hold; you can have all of your policy information in front of you and file a claim in minutes.

Vetted Technicians

LHG only hires service providers it deems "LHG-Certified." This means all technicians are thoroughly vetted and go through Liberty Home Guard's proprietary interview process. Liberty Home Guard also has algorithms in its feedback and grading system that allows the company to see customer satisfaction and technician quality at all times. This makes certain you don't have to worry about inadequate technicians and poor service.

Liberty Home Guard Reviews

Especially with home warranty companies, you want to make sure you check out consumer reviews to see how people feel about the company. Thankfully, Liberty Home Guard has overwhelmingly positive reviews that indicate quality customer service and quick repair time. Read Liberty Home Guard reviews below to see what else customers are saying about the home warranty provider.

The Bad

Not Available Everywhere

Unfortunately, Liberty Home Guard doesn't operate in all 50 United States. However, the company currently services 41 states (and Washington, D.C.), which is still impressive for a home warranty company. Here is a list of all the states LHG services:

• Alabama
  • Vermont
  • Virginia
  • Washington, D.C.
  • West Virginia

The Bottom Line

Liberty Home Guard is a quality home warranty company with lots to offer, including affordable pre-set warranty plans as well as customizable add-on options. LHG prioritizes quality service by thoroughly vetting its technicians to ensure customer satisfaction. Liberty Home Guard allows you to choose between different claim reimbursement options and gives you access to your policy through its mobile app as well as through its online website portal.

With positive Liberty Home Guard reviews, customers are clearly happy with the home warranty company and its services. With such high standards, we highly recommend considering Liberty Home Guard as your home warranty provider.

Call our recommended rep over at Liberty Home Guard below.

Liberty Home Guard Frequently Asked Questions

What do Liberty Home Guard home warranties protect against?

Liberty Home Guard home warranties protect against defaults and malfunctions of home systems and appliances due to normal wear and tear.

How does Liberty Home Guard's claim process work?

First, you would either call Liberty Home Guard or submit a claim through its online customer portal, which is incredibly user-friendly. After paying a small deductible, Liberty Home Guard will reach out to its network of technicians, who will in turn reach out to you to confirm an appointment. The technician will inspect the appliance or system and convey to Liberty Home Guard a diagnosis of the issue occurring. Should the issue fall under coverage, Liberty Home Guard will either repair or replace the system or appliance for you.

How fast are Liberty Home Guard's services?

Under normal circumstances, Liberty Home Guard's services are initiated within 24 to 48 hours from the time of claim submission.

When can I use my own technician instead of one provided by Liberty Home Guard?

You can use your own technician instead of one provided by Liberty Home Guard in a select few scenarios. One scenario is when circumstances outside of Liberty Home Guard's control prevent or hamper it from initiating services within 24 to 48 hours. Another scenario is when you have an emergency claim (as determined by Liberty Home Guard). A third scenario is when you have a non-emergency claim that you want expedited; in other words, a scenario in which you would like services to be initiated in less than 24 hours.

3.9

Michael Allford

October 23rd, 2020 Washington, DC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The technician was friendly and took the time to explain to me the cause of the plumbing problem I had at home. It took him a couple of hours to fix, which I appreciated very much. Excellent and professional service on the part of LHG.

Cindy Kunz

October 22nd, 2020 Eugene, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Extremely poor customer service. To ask a question on coverage, I was told I had to file a claim. I was immediately charged $75 and never received an answer to my question. Trying to get a refund for the the charge and trying to cancel my policy. This was a very disappointing experience. I definitely would not recommend them

jake m vincent

October 18th, 2020 Richardson, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

we work it out liberty home guard Mr. G At frist it was a big headache Now, they paid the claim ,and I am happy. They agree to reimburt me some of my money on the furance and install 10/20/2020 I am hoping for at least 900 dollars back.

Alan Arthurs

October 12th, 2020 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I really appreciate that they offer so many ways to customize each plan, from adding different types of coverage to changing the duration. Thanks to their flexibility, I only have to pay for what I need. Best of all, when something breaks, I know that they always have my back.

Unhappy

October 8th, 2020 Floral Park, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Unfortunately there is nothing lower than 1 star. We started with a working Kenmore dishwasher which needed service because it was not draining completely. The technician sent said we needed a new motor. When the next technician came he had to rig the motor to fit and destroyed the dishwasher-blew out the electric. We ordered a new one through the warranty company, it took 2 months to be delivered-we then had to fight with them to get an electrician in to hook it up properly. When the installer came he hooked up all the plumbing and when he went to test the machine found out there was a large dent in the top and silverware drawer could not pull out. After contacting Liberty Home Guard again we have been getting a run around for another machine. 4 months and still waiting for a working machine! We are kept on hold at least a 1/2 hour or more when we call-all we get are apologies but no SERVICE! We want our money back and are still getting run arounds.

Oct 13, 2020

Greetings: Your replacement dishwasher is expected to be delivered today between 1-5 p.m.

James Smith

October 6th, 2020 Groton, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I just had a positive experience with these guys. I had a problem with my pool and sump pump, and their reps were able to handle both issues on time for me, hassle-free. Appreciated.

Allison Wukovits

September 26th, 2020 Mt. Pleasant, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I purchased a warranty in June 2020. We had been with another complany for 3 years and had had some frustrations with their response time and replacement covrage. I thought I had covered every scenario when I sopke with the Liberty agent and was hopeful tht what he advised was quick service ...'even on weekends' and replacement costs if needed would be better because they work with a wholesaler. 2 weeks ago our dryer went out. I placed a claim that day and did not hear from a technician until Tuesday, I missed the call and was unable to get ahold of them the dnext day either. By Tursday I called Liberty and they had the guy call me, set a time for the next day, Friday and he was a no show. Liberty then re assigned the case and nothing happened over the wekend, still no call Monday so I called them and they tried to get the technician and were unable to so they again reassigned the case. Finally on Wednesday...1 and a half weeks later....th technician came out and stated thed control board was out but they don't make it anymore so he can't repair it. I waited to get a call, nothing from Liberty Wednesday or Thursday so I called Thursday evening. They stated they had not heard from techinician, waited on hold for 30 minuts and they said the technician said it could not be repaired so my case would go to the review department. All day Friday I hear nothing so I called in the afternoon and they advised me that had the part been available the repair would have been $225 so that is all they will give me for the dryer!!!!!!! So minus the $65 service fee, I will get $160 to replace the dryer. It is now 2 weeks with no dryer. Laundromats are not cheap. I now have to wait for them to call after they talk to wholesale deptment to see what is available. To say I am disappointed is an understatemnt, this should have been disclosed in the sales pitch. That is a very important detail that they knowingly omitted. I will be cancelling my coverage

Ronda Backer

September 25th, 2020 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’ve been working with these guys for 3 years and it's been nothing but good experiences. I am very satisfied with the work that they do, and the premium prices that they charge are fair.

Jason Alders

September 16th, 2020 Belmar, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Really terrible customer service. They do everything they can to not pay claims. Very long delays.

Jacob Dodson

September 3rd, 2020 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have some incredible people working here, I respect a company that stands by their word. Very happy that I am able to do work with them.

Dylan Duncan

August 27th, 2020 Dover, DE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Have been with them for some time already. Always talk to Alison, she is super friendly and does her best to help. I had my kitchen faucet replaced recently, I got instant approval and a reimbursement check after I picked what I liked over at Lowes

Matthew Roesner

August 20th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Unfulfilled Commitments and Poor Customer Experience. Having moved and purchased five homes, decided to try Liberty Home Guard due to ratings and voiced commitment to customer service. Sadly, I should have stayed with known companies. LHG is a newer company that has long call waits, finally has a new portal and looks for excuses not to service claims rather than meet the terms of the contract. Note that the contract has a limit/cap on reimbursable expenditures for the first three months. This is something that was not covered on the sales call and is hidden in the terms and conditions. Since purchasing the service, there have been three service calls. On two of them, it took escalations to senior management to attempt to get the problem resolved. In both cases, it came down to LHG saying it would cost too much, not that the problem wasn't covered by the terms and conditions in the contract. In the latest, LHG indicated that an electrical issue would require further investigation since the cost is too high and LHG wants the homeowner to pursue other alternatives by hiring or performing investigative work at homeowner's expense, even though LHG accepts the initial diagnosis by its contracted electrician, but just doesn't like the costs. On the second claim, the executive, David, offered some cost deferment and specifically asked me to provide a five star review noting his assistance. He made promises to improve service, cover it with his employees, and continue to better the site and overall experience. Sadly, three months later when LHG had a chance to demonstrate his words with a new claim, actions failed to deliver. In fact, it even got worse. Buyer beware as LHG is not the company it represents to be.

Paul Collins

August 12th, 2020 Jacksonville, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Liberty Home has been fantastic. We unfortunately had to use the warranty a few times. The customer service and timeliness has always been on point.

Нarmon Еthan

August 7th, 2020 Ellenville, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've had only positive experiences with this company. I've filed claims with them and I've always been satisfied with the outcome. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Christine Cleveland

July 29th, 2020 Hendersonville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is CERTAINLY NOT an amazing business. Very very bad company. DO NOT waste your money or time. I signed up with Liberty Guard a year ago despite the negative warnings I had received from others about them. I took warranties on my home and a rental home. On Jan. 20,2020 I contacted Liberty regarding a plumbing issue on the rental house. They gladly took my $80.00 deductible on the spot and told me a plumber would be contacting me. He didnt. ;Two days later I called Liberty back and they gave me his phone number. I only got answer service and never a response. On Jan. 29, 2020 I still not been able to get service or response and requested my refund back which I had to go around the world and back before they finally agreed to refund my deductible back. On June 25 , 2020 I contacted Liberty Guard for a duct that was torn in my crawl space. They told me my policy had been canceled but ironically they were still taking automatic drafts from my bank account. After they fixed that I filed a claim for someone to come out to assess duct. I re-lived the same experience in my attempt to file 6 months earlier. No one came and although I made repeated calls to Liberty they said all contractors were busy. On my own I looked up one contractor....they were out to assess my duct in 3 hours that same day. He said problem was from wear an tear that he found a little water probably from condensation. My house is 19 years old. I called Liberty and asked would they cover it. We talked 3 way with company tech and Liberty said they would get back with me. Said they had to meet with the committee. In the meantime the company ordered the materials they needed to fix duct and had it repaired 3 days later. The company had to be paid. Who paid for it? Liberty who I have duct coverage with refused to pay. So I had to pay for it. I canceled my policy on the spot--asked for my deductible refund back plus my prorated refund because they had just taken automatic monthly deposit from my account. I only received the $80.00 deductible back and rightfully should have since I had to find my own contractor. No pro-rated refund. This has been my experience with Liberty along with several others. Reviews can be good or bad but word of mouth speaks stronger. If you are looking for a reliable home warranty business I sincerely hope you would look elsewhere because this is not the one.

Stephanie Coates -DPSCS-

July 28th, 2020 Baltimore, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is my first and only time to use this company. I had a 1 year contract on a new home that I purchased which happened to encounter some issues. In Baltimore Maryland, this company must not have a good contractor resource pool because it has taken up to 4 weekdays for a contractor to connect with me even long if going into the weekend. I had plumbing issues and ac issues when it was over 100 degree. They promised that I would be placed as a level 1 priority however, I put claim in on an early morning on Wed and haven't been contacted until Tuesday of the following week. I had to request my service fee refund twice because I just had to hire someone to come and address issues. I gave them a complaint about the poor service of connecting with a contractor but I guess those departments are not impacted so it wasn't taken with care of a valued customer. I will never renew with them and I want others in the Baltimore region to know that if you consider this company then be prepared to be disappointed with the contractors' response time or the contractor themselve. I would go into it about the contractor... I will say one was pretty good but didn't know how to fix my toilet issue which ended up being that the line was starting to back up and another contractor just wasn't responsive with time of arrival. It took several days to contact me then the contractor still couldn't get to me for 2 more days. SMH. This is my third company that I have tried over the years and really has been the worst. Sometime special offers/promotions is not the best choice. Just forewarning you all because I read reviews and find them helpful.

RICEGUMFAM

July 21st, 2020 West Chester, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would like to give ZERO star if I can. Long Story Short, DON'T BE CHEATED and DONT BUY IT. I purchased Liberty Home Guard's home warranty services and was told that I will have a peace of mind with all appliances and home system covered. What a LIE!!! Not to mention that they are not responsive, the contractors didn't show up as scheduled and keeps changing schedule. From time to time, I need to trace down the contractors and later found that they don't do the business for Liberty Home Guard. In my request for a failed dishwasher, I was told that it was not covered in the Home Warranty and I need to pay to purchase a new one myself. OK. I gave Liberty Home Guard a second chance. A few months later, I filed another claim for refrigerator. They told me AGAIN that it is not cover in the service plan. WHAT? If neither dishwasher or refrigerator are covered in Home Warranty, why a consumer needs it for? I filed a complain to BBB and this lying company needs to be shut down.

jameshmiller

July 16th, 2020 Yukon, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have fulfilled all of my inquiries without hesitation..

David Colquett

July 10th, 2020 Jackson, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It’s a scam please no one buy this. I spent the $500 and never got a single tech to my house to fix anything. Wast of money.

Willie F

July 8th, 2020 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have a three-year contract with Liberty Home Guard. That was a serious mistake. Don't fall for their "special" rates. It is impossible to reach their service department. They don't respond to emails and don't respond to calls. What is the point of having a home warranty when you can't reach them, especially during an emergency, such as flooding or AC not working (in the middle of terrible heat waves).

Lindsay Wilkins

July 1st, 2020 Albuquerque, NM DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I bought their one year policy and they’ve been super helpful. They made sure I understood the policy and all of the paperwork. I’ve called them countless times and they send over a professional ready to do the job quickly every single time.

Shane Rosendahl

June 25th, 2020 Frisco, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Hands down the worst customer experience I have ever had in my life. Over a month waiting on them to process our claim for our AC in the middle of a Texas summer resulting in them rejecting it. Can never get anyone on the phone, and when you do they say they will call you back and never do - rinse and repeat the cycle day after day.. Cannot submit anything online, they do not have an app to make the claims process easier. Switched from FIXD, worst decision I've made and will be going back to them. 1000% better.. Don't even think about giving them your money, it all seems great until you actually need them to fix something! Terrible company..

Janice Hughes

June 22nd, 2020 Middletown, DE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with Liberty Home has been great from the start. At 38 I purchased my first home and was treated very well when I called them to sign up. All my questions were answered and my concerns were explained. I have not had to file a claim but I have been told by other Liberty Home clients that the process is made very simple and easy to understand. The online access is also a great tool to have to get support etc.

Jun 25, 2020

Janice, thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review and a great rating. We are glad you chose us as your home warranty experts!

Sharon Bennett

June 16th, 2020 Alpharetta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a claim that was my fault, and they covered it with no problem at all! Yes, I had to pay a deductible, but they took care of paying for the repairs. Between the repairs and the labor, Liberty paid nearly $500, and I had to pay a $100 deductible.

Jun 18, 2020

Shannon, thank you for your kind words and the high rating!

Tyrone Brown

June 10th, 2020 Capitol Heights, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My husband is a unhappy customer and so I am I. The service is awful.. I love quality care, but this company is the worst we have ever experienced. Dont believe the positive reviews. This is our story: Do NOT recommend Liberty Home guard! HVAC broke, on May 19th 2020 I called multiple times and got an no response for at least a week. When I finally spoke with an agent the lack of quality customer service was poor. It is now June 10th and my issue is still unresolved since May 19th. The reason I decided to get the warranty with liberty is because I look at the reviews and was impressed. I am a Director of Operation for a medical facility and patient care is of the most importance to my organization. Liberty has not demonstrated any quality of service on any level. My warranty covers my air condition, so I was very surprise to hear the response from my agent. Jason my representative stated after the technician came out and inspected my unit, that the warranty covers the air condition and the compressor, however the damage that was cause to the compressor due to something electrical and the warranty won't cover my unit. So I was given the alternative of purchasing a new unit. We discuss the price of a new unit and the cost of fixing the compressor, both of which would come out of my pocket. I finally agreed on fixing the compressor and Jason the agent assure me of no additional expenses. This conversation took place on Saturday, June 6. Well, I called the company on Monday and was shocked. The person stated they could not honor the price quoted. Wow!! I am extremely disappointed at this point. I have attempted to speak directly to Jason and know respond. It is now Wednesday, June 10th and my issue is still unresolved. This kind of service is terrible!! I am extremely disappointed with my agent Jason and the lack of follow up. I expect prompt service and have waited for 3 weeks to get a satisfactory answer. Nothing !!!The company is deceptive and will look for opportunities not to honor the warranty. I am a long time disappointed customer!!

Claudia Fraser

June 8th, 2020 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Here’s my shout out to Liberty Home Guard for the wonderful service I have gotten and their amazing help. It has been an super difficult moment in our lives, I've been without an income for 2 months as my business is within Geriatric Living Communities. I'm sending this review to identify Liberty as one of the great American businesses that truly care about the customers! To all your employees... stay well and thank you for all you do.

Jun 11, 2020

Claudia, thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review and a great rating! We are looking forward to continuing to providing you with excellent service in all your system and appliance needs.

Fernando Battle

June 8th, 2020 Bluefield, WV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a great experience from beginning to end with Liberty Home Guard. From the submitting my claim up until I got my new dishwasher. The process for even receiving a rebate on my initial purchase was super-fast. Liberty Home Guard truly is revolutionizing the way home warranty companies work. I already recommended it to a few friends!

Jun 11, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review and high rating! We are looking forward to continuing to providing you with excellent service in all your system and appliance needs.

Gervase Garrett

June 8th, 2020 Horn Lake, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have had my home warranty coverage with multiple companies over the last 25+ years and I must say that Liberty Home has been the most reasonable cost of all of them but in addition, they really do care a lot about their customers. Greatly appreciate everything you did for me during this time.

Kylie Rogers

June 1st, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They managed to get my fridge fixed in no time, having this plan saved me a lot of trouble. I appreciate their willingness to work with their customers under all circumstances, Jonathan knows what I mean, thank you again to Jonathan for assisting me in getting my claim filled.

Jun 05, 2020

Thank you for the kind and honest feedback! We will pass your kind words to Jonathan.

Patrick Baker

June 1st, 2020 Cherry, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got a one year policy to test out their service, and when my fridge broke they sent out a mechanic. They ended up being able to fix it within a few hours, and it's been working like new since.

Jun 05, 2020

Patrick, thank you for the kind and honest feedback! We are glad you chose us as your home warranty experts.

Valerie Rocke

June 1st, 2020 Flushing, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Tech was efficient and confident in his work. Leo from Liberty followed up and made sure everything was completed shortly after the tech left. Thank you liberty !

Jun 05, 2020

Valerie, we are so glad that you are happy with our services. Thank you so much for the kind words, we will pass them along to Leo.

Gavin Robinson

June 1st, 2020 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Liberty took care of my clogged drain water back up even after only having their coverage for 6 days with no problem. Very grateful I had Liberty Home Guard backing me up.

Jun 05, 2020

Gavin, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review and high rating! We try our best to provide our customers with speedy and high quality service. We are looking forward to continuing to providing you with excellent service in all your service and appliance needs.

mason gomberg

June 1st, 2020 Tarrytown, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

RUN DON'T WALK AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. Have not had one repair handled correctly. Some technicians never called or came, others came and diagnosed the problem but the company would not ok the repair and only offered 1/10th of a replacement value to get a new appliance ($150.00 for a gas oven which costs $1500 plus installation),had a technician repair a microwave incorrectly and company said too bad should have taken the "replacement" money (1/5 of a new unit), nor would not repair a leaking shower faucet! They said units were too old and only gave pennies for a replacement. This company is a fraud. If you have brand new appliances may be better. More horror stories but don't have the time

Dipal Shah

May 27th, 2020 Milltown, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If you can read a story. but briefly is looks like they don't use certified people. their employee keep changing or give resignation. you have to deal with different different people with one problem. no one reply you back or call you soon. once problem diagnosed. I had very bad bad experience with them both the time. so going to cancel the policy. They told me when i signed their warranty that they will only cut the premium till todays date. lets see and i will update over here. So, here is the detail. We have some toilet clog issue going on. they sent one person who actually made my toilet flooded instead repair. so water gust through from my second floor to first to basement. so we wanted them to fix the all ceiling. first they said no we can't its not in out policy and the person they sent they actually stopped the working with them. so they send other person to fix the toilet. he came he saw the toilet and said I cant fix it. so they sent third person to fix it. so finally we fixed out toilet. now we fight for ceiling repair and they fix that too after two to three months of back and force fighting. bz all the time their employee change so i have to explain from 0 to each and every employee of liberty. so with this we paid only service fee. now in December we have dish washer problem. so we called them. as always they sent some one in January as i took the appointment in Jan. they told me to change the new one ok. i agree but they are providing me very ugly one so i paid some extra money to updated which I want. than after in feb. they sent me email the machine i wanted they don't have it in stock so i have to select new one. ok, done. they sent someone with the machine which they are going to install and dispose my old one. but the people whom they sent does not know how to install the machine so her is the first thing they sent is non certified people. than I waited till April to sent someone who can install but they did not so i arranged by my self and they sent me credit back for installation. now they refuse to take my old one take away so i have to arrange for that by my self.

PhillyC

May 24th, 2020 Secaucus, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Do NOT recommend! HVAC broke, called 3 times last Friday and only got an answering service assuring that I’d receive a call. Did no get a call until Tues. 5/19. Scheduled for someone to assess the damage. They gave him a disconnected number to get in touch with their service. HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET ANYTHING DONE SINCE!!! Have an elderly person there with no AC and it’s 80+ degrees. Asked to speak with supervisor and could only get in touch with their answering service!! This is a terrible service. Supposed to give $1500 for a $7k hvac unit that they say has to be replaced when the servicing company recommended a new compressor. Stay away!!

Leslie Butler

May 22nd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We filed a claim last week on our broken fridge, we’ve been quarantined up in the catskills and made the mistake of overstuffing the refrigerator. This was entirely our fault and we were honest about it to the good folks of Liberty, they paid out $500.00 towards a new $750.00 fridge which retails for $950, we paid the $250 difference. Just like that - BRAND NEW FRIDGE! Thank you for being so helpful during this difficult time!

Jun 05, 2020

Leslie, thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review and a high rating! We are so happy we were able to assist you during these trying times.

Mickey Lieberman

May 4th, 2020 Overland Park, KS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They deducted the service fee over 1 week before any service was scheduled. Then after several days, they send me an email with the name and number of the plumbing company. I call the plumbing company to find out when they will be here and I am informed by the owner of plumbing company that they DO NOT work with Liberty Home Guard! So I am out 75.00, I called LHG to complain and requested someone call me ASAP. After 3 hours, there has been NO return phone call to address this problem.

Tracy Carroll

March 23rd, 2020 Buford, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Had a few appliances repaired by them now, and they have always exceeded expectations. Very responsive and courteous. Thumbs up from us.

Phillip Wang

March 19th, 2020 Santa Ana, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Exceptional service and fast response! Best rates for a home warranty. I am a VERY happy customer!

Sam Serrano

March 17th, 2020 Tulsa, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Do not trust this company. They are a scam. Three weeks waiting on a resolution and nothing has being resolved. They promise everything and deliver nothing. Not even their website works. I have filed a complaint with the BBB and The federal trade commission to investigate their practices.

Kelly Denehy

March 6th, 2020 Miami, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My microwave broke 5 days into my policy. Two days later Liberty had a brand new unit at my house. I couldn't be happier with Liberty Home Guard's service.

Nancy

March 4th, 2020 Lakeland, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was skeptical about home warranties after doing a bunch of research. I have to commend Leo on doing a great job on educating me about the industry and Liberty Home Guard's difference. He told me about their project management and wholesale club programs. Right after signing up, Leo transferred me to their procurement department, and Liberty was able to get me a replacement dishwasher and save me $250 off of retail.

Tina Sakkal

March 4th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

In all honest i am extremely satisfied with Liberty's Team. I’ve been with them for a couple months now, and they are so helpful and customer friendly. i recommend Liberty to all. Good WorkGuys !!

Jordan James

March 3rd, 2020 Wantagh, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Liberty Home Guard was able to replace my old fridge in two days. The staff was always patient and courteous in every interaction.

Lidan Baruch

March 1st, 2020 Great Neck, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Libertys staff always answers the phone quickly and deals with my issues with the utmost standards of professionalism. I’d like to especially mention that Kay was very helpful in getting my heater repaired quickly and thoroughly.

Sam G

March 1st, 2020 Great Neck, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Amazing service. I’ve had a few home warranty companies and I have to say Liberty Home Guard was by far the most transparent and professional.

AMY Nimensky

March 1st, 2020 Montville, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

As soon as I called Liberty Home Guard to report a broken oven, they responded immediately. The next day my oven was repaired by an extremely professional repairman. Would definitely recommend Liberty Home Guard to everyone!

Trina Dean

November 16th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We called about our washer drain to be fixed and they gave us the run around saying our policy covers only $150 of costs for the first 3 months. After 3 months then it would have covered the cost to fix the drain. Not only that, they gave me some vendors numbers to call to see if they could snake the line, the vendors do not associate themselves with home warranty insurance companies, they want you to pay them and get reimbursed by the insurance company. I am really disappointed in this company and definitely will not renew with them next year. Read the fine print!

Charles

November 8th, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’m a happy member of liberty home guard for 7 months now. Excellent experience on my first claim. I had an issue with my heating system so I placed a claim and was very surprise by how quickly they respond and the next day I already had my system up and running again. I have experience other options in the past and I must say that the service I received from liberty is by far the best I had ever experience in the past. Thank you liberty home guard. A+ and highly recommended.

Sandhya kashi

October 29th, 2019 Warren Township, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

An update on my previous review - the manager at Liberty Home Guard has resolved our issue. The customer service has been good.