Liberty Home Guard is a home warranty provider focused heavily on its customers. The home warranty company believes that a problem in your home is a problem in theirs. Liberty provides a variety of home warranty plans to give consumers the option to select the warranty coverage that best fits their needs. Liberty Home Guard provides extensive claim reimbursement and the company has pioneered programs that give you the choice to receive cash payouts or replacement upgrades. Liberty Home Guard intensely vets all technicians to ensure they are fit to serve consumers efficiently.

The Good

• Variety of Home Warranty Plans
  • Choice of Cash Payout or Replacement Upgrade
  • Online Portal & Mobile App
  • Vetted Technicians
  • Liberty Home Guard Reviews

Variety of Home Warranty Plans

Liberty Home Guard provides homeowners with a variety of home warranty plan options. We will list coverage details for each plan below.

Appliance Guard Plan (Plans Starting at Less than $1 a Day)

• Clothes washer
  • Clothes dryer
  • Refrigerator with ice maker and dispenser
  • Built-in microwave ovens
  • Dishwashers
  • Garbage disposals
  • Ranges/ovens/cooktops
  • Ceiling and exhaust fans
  • Garage door openers

Systems Guard Plan (Plans Starting at Less than $1 a Day)

• Air conditioning
  • Heating
  • Ductwork
  • Plumbing
  • Electrical
  • Water heaters

Total Home Guard Plan (Plans Starting at Less than $1.50 a Day)

• All systems and appliances included in the Appliance Guard and Systems Guard Plans.

Optional Add-On's

• Septic system & septic sewage ejector pump
  • Stand alone freezer
  • Second refrigerator

Choice of Cash Payout or Replacement Upgrade

Unlike most home warranty providers, Liberty Home Guard allows you to choose how you want to receive claim reimbursement. You can decide on a cash payout, or you can request a replacement upgrade. This means you always have the choice of whether or not you'd like to repair or replace a covered system or appliance. Having this type of flexibility with your home warranty company gives you more options and ensures you are satisfied with your claim reimbursement. Many people cannot confidently say there are satisfied with a home warranty company's claim reimbursement offerings, so knowing that Liberty Home Guard has options can provide peace of mind to concerned homeowners.

Online Portal & Mobile App

Liberty Home Guard has an online portal as well as a mobile app that allows you to access and manage your policy and file claims at any time. Having additional outlets to your policy negates the need for calling customer service and waiting on hold; you can have all of your policy information in front of you and file a claim in minutes.

Vetted Technicians

LHG only hires service providers it deems "LHG-Certified." This means all technicians are thoroughly vetted and go through Liberty Home Guard's proprietary interview process. Liberty Home Guard also has algorithms in its feedback and grading system that allows the company to see customer satisfaction and technician quality at all times. This makes certain you don't have to worry about inadequate technicians and poor service.

Liberty Home Guard Reviews

Especially with home warranty companies, you want to make sure you check out consumer reviews to see how people feel about the company. Thankfully, Liberty Home Guard has overwhelmingly positive reviews that indicate quality customer service and quick repair time. Read Liberty Home Guard reviews below to see what else customers are saying about the home warranty provider.

The Bad

Doesn't Service Nationwide

Unfortunately, Liberty Home Guard does not service every state in the United States. However, the company currently services 35 states, which is still impressive for a home warranty company. Here is a list of all the states LHG services: Alaska, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Idaho, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, South Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia, Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Missouri, Nevada, New York, Oklahoma, Utah, Texas, and Virginia.

The Bottom Line

Liberty Home Guard is a quality home warranty company with a great deal to offer. The company has a variety of warranty plans that are affordable and have optional add-on coverage available. LHG makes quality service a priority by extremely vetting its technicians and ensuring customers are satisfied and service is satisfactory. Liberty Home Guard allows you to choose between different claim reimbursement options and gives you access to your policy through its mobile app as well as through its online website portal. With positive Liberty Home Guard reviews, customers are clearly happy with the home warranty company and its services. With such high standards, we highly recommend considering Liberty Home Guard as your home warranty provider.

Call our recommended rep over at Liberty Home Guard below.

Charles
November 8th, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

I’m a happy member of liberty home guard for 7 months now. Excellent experience on my first claim. I had an issue with my heating system so I placed a claim and was very surprise by how quickly they respond and the next day I already had my system up and running again. I have experience other options in the past and I must say that the service I received from liberty is by far the best I had ever experience in the past. Thank you liberty home guard. A+ and highly recommended.

Sandhya kashi
October 29th, 2019 Warren Township, NJ DETAILS

An update on my previous review - the manager at Liberty Home Guard has resolved our issue. The customer service has been good.

Blondell Murray
October 8th, 2019 North Charleston, SC DETAILS

I've been with LHG for some time now and you will not find a better professional group of people, with a sence of ease to help your needs!! Customer for life!!

Bonifacio Seise
September 26th, 2019 Staten Island, NY

Had an issue with a repair. Ron B stepped in and was awesome. Problem resolved the same day.

Trina Dean
September 18th, 2019 DETAILS

We called about our washer drain to be fixed and they gave us the run around saying our policy covers only $150 of costs for the first 3 months. After 3 months then it would have covered the cost to fix the drain. Not only that, they gave me some vendors numbers to call to see if they could snake the line, the vendors do not associate themselves with home warranty insurance companies, they want you to pay them and get reimbursed by the insurance company. I am really disappointed in this company and definitely will not renew with them next year. Read the fine print and do not always go by the good reviews because it's a scam!

Cece
September 6th, 2019 DETAILS

Liberty Home Guard offered a good monthly premium so I decided to sign up with them.

Charlie Barnett
August 26th, 2019 Boca Raton, FL DETAILS

Liberty Home Guard has done right by me since day 1 by offering me savings that far exceed the price of the policy. It's a no brainer warranting your home with them.

JillJones
August 23rd, 2019 Mesa, AZ

This is a revised review that I have done after receiving a demand letter from the Liberty Home Guard attorney asking me to remove the review. Instead of removing it completely I have edited it to insure you know that this is only my opinion. The facts remain the same, but I have worded it a little differently. Here goes: I had what I perceived to be a less than pleasant experience in getting a quote a from this company. I called for home warranty information, which they provided along with what I felt were high pressure tactics to get me to sign up immediately. When I told them I still wanted to look around they offered reduced pricing if I would sign up immediately. That raised red flags for me. I was not comfortable signing with a company with what I felt was a bit too aggressive with their sales tactics. Within a half hour of getting off the phone I started to receive phone sales calls that persisted until I called and asked them to stop, which they did. After I posted the original review I received a Demand email from their attorney requesting I take down the review or face further legal action. I am appalled at this. I felt it important that consumers are aware of this so I have adjusted my review.

Liberty Home Guard Logo

Reply from Liberty Home Guard

Sep 03, 2019

Ms. Jones, Had you simply wrote an honest review from the get-go, you would have never received any sort of communication from anyone representing us. However, since your reviews conveyed patent falsehoods in alleging that we violated federal law, and since your reviews divulged privileged and confidential information, the only way for you to avoid liability was to remove the reviews in their entirety. This was done as a courtesy to you, and nothing more. With regard to your interactions with our sales representatives, immediately after you requested to be removed from our system, your request was honored. Bear in mind that it was you, not us, that initiated contact. You reached out to us, and spoke to a representative of ours--on your own volition--for close to 30 minutes. At this point, it appears as if you are taking pleasure in taking down a business you have barely interacted with, a business that you solicited. Your review does not discuss our product offerings, our value proposition, or even any mistakes made relating to our home warranty service, because you were never in fact a customer of ours. Instead, it addresses the discourse around the illegal content that you posted about our company, and the individuals that we do business with. You admitted in an email to one of our representatives that you did in fact post false information about our business. You then explicitly consented to removing all of your reviews. This is the truth, and your attempt to obscure the context of your review is inappropriate at best. Sincerely, Liberty Home Guard Customer Service

Robert Damsey
August 21st, 2019 Spartanburg, SC DETAILS

Spoke with Max very Knowledgeble about the problem I was having with the thermostat and explained in great detail why some days in extreme heat and humidity would continue to run until you shut it off manually. This is correct. Thermostat works well Thank him for his courteous reply

Ilana
August 1st, 2019 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

Liberty Home Guard is a reliable and superb home warranty company. James aided me in choosing the correct plan for my home that included total coverage. He was very helpful and I fully trust this company with anything that my home needs.

Marcus
August 1st, 2019 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

Really friendly service whenever I’ve had a question- the one claim I’ve had was paid out quickly with no headaches.

John A.
July 19th, 2019 Hurst, TX

We are new to the company and my experience with both the warranty side and customer service side has been wonderful. I have worked with Ron B. on a few issues and he has gone above and beyond relative to my issues, including regular follow-up. I have already recommended LHG to my friends and will continue to do so.

Ron
June 20th, 2019 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

“The day I purchased my policy, Liberty Home Guard touted their ability to save me money on a refrigerator replacement. They literally got me a $8,000 fridge for $6,000. I saved $2,000 even before my policy became effective! They’re an amazing company!”

Yasmin
June 5th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

Great service. LHG had a technician by me in under 24hrs. Ron was very helpful in getting my problem resolved. Glad to have them by my side.

Shelba Khours
June 5th, 2019 Dallas, TX DETAILS

Amazing service! Replaced my entire HVAC system within 4 days of submitting a claim and instead of paying $1,000's it was free!

Russ Shively
May 30th, 2019 McKeesport, PA DETAILS

Have only had the policy for a few months and boy, am I glad I do. Both fridge and a/c decided they were going to give me attitude and stop working... within a few weeks of each other. I think it's a conspiracy among my appliances but what they don't realize is that I made the best decision for a homeowner and that was to go with Liberty Home Warranty. Too bad for them! I did my homework before and absolutely certain that I went with the right company. How many companies do we as consumers deal with that every time you contact them you get a different person? Not so with Liberty. Every time I call, my personal csm answers the phone and knows who I am. That's really good refreshing. Jason is awesome and goes out of his way to make the whole experience as painless as possible. Don't look any further... I've done the research for you. If a company's only con is that they are not nationwide, then that says it all right there. Go with them... you won't be disappointed.

AJ
April 22nd, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS

Great customer service. They never turn me away and always work hard to do everything they can to save me money

Sharone Chusid
April 19th, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS

They’ve been our provider for the past few months. So pleased with their service I referred my parents and they took out a policy as well. Very pleased with the level of service they provide. Thank you!

Tanya Mcdonald
April 18th, 2019 Clinton, MD

Alex was very knowledgeable about the home warranty. He wasn’t pushy like some of the other companies. He allowed me to do my own research. I did notice that BBB had grate reviews