Fluent Home

7.3

LAST UPDATED: December 2nd, 2022

Fluent Home is a company whose team members have 70 years of combined experience in the security industry. The company offers customizable, state-of-the-art security, technology, and energy management products and services. Fluent Home builds custom smart security and energy-efficient home automation systems. With every family having different needs, Fluent Home makes it a priority to have flexible packages — from basic security equipment to advanced home automation.

Fluent Home offers convenience by providing you with its Alarm.com app so you can access, monitor, and control all your systems from one integrated interface. Additionally, Fluent Home prides itself on delivering exceptional customer service and the company strongly believes in giving back to the community through charitable donations.

The Good

• Customizable Plans and Equipment
  • Home Automation
  • Remote Control Access via the Alarm.com App
  • 24/7 Burglary and Theft Monitoring
  • Fluent Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty

Customizable Plans and Equipment

Fluent Home does not provide pre-built packages, rather it offers you a custom solution that allows you to hand-select security equipment that suits your needs so you don't have to pay for features you don't need. This provides more versatility to customers and peace of mind that they won't be missing out on any camera or security solutions they desire. Fluent Home costs will vary depending on the plan you select (home automation and added security equipment will increase your monthly fee), and all security packages require a 36-month contract.

Standard Features Included

• Email and text notifications

Optional Features Included

• Carbon monoxide monitoring
  • Flood sensors & freeze detection
  • Personal emergency device (medical)
  • Lighting control
  • HVAC control
  • Automated door locks
  • Remote real-time video

Home Automation

Fluent Home is more than just an alarm company; it offers home automation capabilities along with its home security systems. With Fluent's smart home automation, you can:

• Monitor and remotely control door locks
  • Adjust thermostat
  • Access 24/7 live video feed from your doorbell camera and indoor security camera
  • Turn on/off your lights remotely
  • Arm/disarm security system remotely
  • Receive security notifications via the Fluent App

Remote Control Access via the Alarm.com App

Fluent Home also provides you with its Alarm.com app upon installation so you can access, monitor, and control your system remotely in real-time. This is great for consumers who want access to their home security system from anywhere at any time.

24/7 Burglary and Theft Monitoring

Fluent Home offers 24/7 burglary and theft monitoring 365 days a year while providing you with an easy to use touchscreen control panel, a customized 8-point security system and will send you email and text notifications when necessary. Fluent Home security systems also sport motion sensor and glass break detector functionality. Motion detectors are easy to install, and even easier to monitor from your smartphone mobile app. Fluent Home's monthly monitoring service rates start at $29.99.

Fluent Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty

Unique to Fluent Home, the security company provides its customers with this guarantee: to only use state-of-the-art equipment, 80% of all support calls answered within 60 seconds, resolution of customer concerns on the first call, or service issues guaranteed to be serviced within seven days, and any customer not serviced within one week will receive free monitoring until their issue is resolved. In addition, Fluent Home security warranties all its equipment for the lifetime of the customer.

The Bad

• Prices Not Disclosed on Website
  • Three-Year Contract
  • $99 Moving Fee
  • No 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

Prices Not Disclosed on Website

Fluent Home doesn't post any equipment pricing information on its website, rather the company asks that you contact a sales rep so it can provide you with a custom quote based on your specific needs. That's not necessarily a bad thing because by doing so you will only be paying for those products and services you actually need. However, this is definitely inconvenient for any homeowner looking to quickly and easily compare Fluent Home's prices to other home security providers.

Three-Year Contract

Fluent Home requires a three-year contract for its services. This is a somewhat common contract length within the home security industry but with the company's higher video monitoring prices, this may prove to be too expensive for some consumers. Especially with a moving fee and no money-back guarantee, be sure to understand all the terms before committing to Fluent Home's long-term contract.

$99 Moving Fee

Fluent Home does offer removal, transport, and reinstallation services to its customers, however, the company charges $99 to move the security system to a new location. Many security providers offer moving options free of charge. This is unfortunate for any consumers who may move during their contract with Fluent Home. If this is the case, you may want to consider looking into a home security provider that does not charge a moving fee.

No 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

Unlike many home security companies, Fluent Home does not offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. The company does allow you to cancel your services for up to three days after you sign your agreement. However, this is not an ample amount of time for customers to change their minds if they decide Fluent Home is not for them. If you want more of a trial period, we suggest looking into other home security providers.

The Bottom Line

Fluent Home advertises state-of-the-art products and professional monitoring services. Fluent Home provides a lifetime warranty for its equipment. However, in the company's reviews, customers note faulty equipment and a variety of other complaints, including poor customer service. Customers also have to pay a $99 moving fee if they want to transfer their home security system to a new home.

Customer reviews are often the most telling information you can gather to determine whether a company is worth doing business with. Read Fluent Home reviews below if you are interested in hearing what current and past customers have to say about the home security provider.

Key Takeaways from Home Security Reviews

We analyzed all the home security reviews on BestCompany.com to understand the motivations of customers who leave a given star rating. Through careful analysis, we identified some common factors that lead to particularly positive and negative experiences. Read our report to learn the key takeaways from other customers’ experiences.

Learn More

Call our recommended rep over at Fluent Home below.

Message from
Fluent Home

At Fluent Home, we believe your home security is everything. Home is the sensation of peace on a cozy, rainy Sunday, the feeling of relief when you pull into the driveway after a long trip. Your home should feel safe and be enjoyed, and that’s why we work everyday to make it more secure, comfortable, and convenient for our more than hundreds of thousands of customers throughout Canada and North America.

While we began just a little over a decade ago as a provider of home alarm systems, today Fluent is a growing leader in the smart home security and automation industry. We’re dedicated to redefining the home experience with the latest intelligent products and services.

Behind the scenes at Fluent, you’ll find a large, diverse team. Our more than 2,000 employees are dedicated to helping families live safely and intelligently, and our growing customer service and support team wants to answer all of your questions and concerns.

At Fluent, we truly believe that everyone deserves that safe comfortable place that they can call home, so we are happy to help provide that one household at a time.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

3.3

bookmark

Featured Review

Kaye Notarianni McDade Arvada, CO

I have had a wonderful experience using this company. The company has been very kind and understanding in my circumstances and were willing to help me in any way they could. They helped me with a couple of different scenarios in order to for me to have options to choose from. I never felt hurried or rushed. I was never treated like I was a "voice" on the phone, nor felt like I was just a number. I highly, highly recommend this company! They greatly calmed my fears during a difficult time in my life.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Kaye, Thank you for the amazing 5 star review!! We appreciate you taking the time to let us and others know how you enjoy our services!! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!!

Sep. 24th, 2021

bookmark

Featured Review

Randy Armitage

Our experience with this company from sales, install, resolving technical issues and day to day monitoring has been excellent.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Randy, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! We here at Fluent home love hearing how we have satisfied our customers. Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!

Sep. 28th, 2021

Maria Wells Pahrump, NV

I just had issues with my front door camera. And Nathan help me for over an hour and helped me resolve my issue. I highly recommend Fluent and there technical support

Floyd Knippshild

The system works well. The representative for our area is suppose to come around to check our to see if all is well. At this point has not happened a bit diappointing as I believe I have a couple of low batteries I did recieve a message from Fluent regarding it but to date no knock on the door. Hopefully soon as I and the rep agreed they would stop by when needed to ensure all is well

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Floyd, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!! We would love to hear from you about the batteries. Please call us at 855.2384826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!!

Ch Las Vegas, NV

Always excellent customer service. Very responsive.

Dale Calgary, AB

Normen Z did the best job i've ever seen he was very professional very clean help me out very much taught me lots about the system was very good at his job. Took his time and made sure everything was working good. I've seen many techs over the last 5 years and he was the best I've ever had. I would like him to be my tech in the future.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Dale. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review! We are thrilled to know that you have had a great experience with Normen. Thank you for choosing Fluent!

Aug. 5th, 2022

Jim AB

Our power was off for 24 hours. We had to phone Fluent to ask how to turn off our system because it kept beeping. They were friendly and helpful. When the power came on, our system did not come back on, so we called Fluent again. Chris was so helpful and patient. He had us take pictures and send to him so he could access the problem. He sent us back a picture and walked us through all the steps we needed to do to fix the problem. We were happy to get everything fixed in a timely manner.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Jim, Thank you for the 5-star review!! We will make sure Chris knows they were mentioned in this review! Thank you for sharing about your amazing experience and what you loved about the service you received! Thank you again for being a part of Fluent home!!

Apr. 30th, 2022

Donald Toledo, OH

Everybody we’ve talked to in the company has been very nice and knows what they are talking about. We feel protected because we had someone break in before and had a different security system then. It works very well. We don’t have any problems.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad that you have had a great experience with our support team and that we have helped you to feel protected. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Leon Aurora, CO

I like the fact everything is wireless. It is a lot easier. The response time is quick and accurate. I am a truck driver so I like that they are protected when I am not at home. They called the fire department when the smoke detector went off.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so happy that the wireless sensors have been easier for you and that the service has helped you to feel protected when away from home for work. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Kathy Dayton, OH

The best part is knowing whether or not someone trying to get into my home. If some is, they are able to help me stop it. I accidentally set my alarm off yesterday and they were right on it. They called me right away. It is a pretty good deal.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so happy to hear that the service helps you to feel safe from intruders. We certainly strive to respond right away, even when it is just an accident. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Cynthia Cleveland, OH

The gentleman from Fluent that came here and gave us a demonstration and went through everything made us decide to go with them and we have been happy ever since. They call us every time the alarm goes off and we feel very secure.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad to hear that you have had such a good experience, starting with the original demonstration of the service and with the continued response when needed. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Kathryn

Immediate response to any alarm situation whether it is police or fire emergency. We burned some food and set off the alarm and immediately the got in contact to see if we needed help and reset alarm while we dealt with the burnt fish we were cooking. Early on in our partnership we needed police and Fluent immediately responded.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Kathryn, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! We love reading what our customers value and love about our services!! If you ever need assistance please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!!

Frank Berry

Great reliable service. We were on holiday during a very cold winter and we received a temperature warning in our property, allowing us to have someone check. The furnace had stopped working and we would have had frozen pipes.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Frank, Thank you for the 5 star review!! We enjoy hearing what our services have done for our customers. If you ever need assistance please call us at 855.238.4826. Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!!

Dexter Gaudette Morley, AB

My experience dealing with DAVID C was exceptional. He worked with me and understood my request. 10/10 There is a gentleman by the name of Trevor in Resolutions department who could use a little of what mister David C has in customer service.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Dexter, Thank you for the 5 Star Review!!!! We will make sure David and Trevor know they were mentioned in this review!! Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review!!!!!!

Mar. 24th, 2022

alan dy Leduc, AB

Kaitlyn, ( support tech), took a extra mile to deliver. It was such a wonderful experience to be walked through by a very knowledgeable professional about her craft with passion and care. Fluent needs staff like Kaitlyn to be the best. She rocks!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Alan, Thank you for the amazing review!!! We will make sure Marie knows they mentioned in this review!! We love hearing how our agents have helped customers like you when needed and reach an awesome resolve to the issue!!! Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review!!!!

Mar. 24th, 2022

Teresa Surrey, BC

Fire alarm kept going off called Katie from fluent had a bad connection she immediately sent a text and we were able to resolve the issue through text messaging!! And Now I will be able to get some sleep cause she was amble to silence the alarm

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Teresa, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!!! We will make sure Katie knows they were mentioned in this review!! Thank you for sharing what one of our agents was able to do for you and resolve your issue. Thank you again for this amazing review!!!!!!!!!

Mar. 22nd, 2022

Valentines Edmonton, AB

I had some trouble shooting difficulties and was on with a fluent representative by the name of Glendyra and she was amazing and very helpful. She was able to resolve all my issues.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Valentines, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!! I will make sure Glendyra knows you mentioned her in this review!!

Mary Canton, OH

The alarm system works. I had some issues with the Arlo cameras and with the pandemic they would not send anyone out so it took me a week or two to try to figure out how to get them working again.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Mary, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Terry Akron, OH

Customer service has been really helpful with me. They have been very patient and secured the problem. I like the equipment except for the doorbell. I have had a lot of issues with them.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Terry, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!! If you ever need us please call us at 855.238.4826.

Christie Indianapolis, IN

We’ve had it for a long time so it is starting to show some tear but they have always been real good about fixing things. It is easy to use. I like the features in the service and they program they put together for me.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Christie, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!! Thank you for taking the time to share what you value in the services we can provide!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!

Matthew Wasno Lake Oswego, OR

We’ve used Fluent Home Security for the past 20 months. They’ve been very responsive if we had questions or needed technical support, assisted us in setting up 3rd party products to work with their system (ex: Security cameras), and quickly reached out whenever our alarm was set off. The app works well and provides smart home features like changing the thermostat from the comfort of our bed.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Matthew, Thank you so much for the 5-star review!!!!! We appreciate you taking the time to share what you love about our products and services!!! We thank you for being part of the Fluent family!! Thank you again for this amazing review!!

Apr. 21st, 2022

Ken Clayton Woodridge, IL

We needed to upgrade our old 3G and hard wired system. Fluent did this free of charge by me just extended my contract. The installer, Wahlid, was excellent! He put on a mask and wore it properly the entire installation. He was courteous and professional and took extra time to make sure we knew how to use it correctly. When we armed it the first time that evening we got a warning that the smoke detector was not communicating with the units. Mandy P called me and worked diligently to fix the problem which she did by update the required info and rebooting our system. She too was courteous, professional, and worked with us until the problem was solved. Fluent is lucky to have employees like Wahlid and Mandy P

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you so much for the review. We are so glad to hear that you have had such a great experience with out team members. We certainly agree that we are lucky to have these people with us. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Dec. 5th, 2021

Krystle Cardinal St. Paul, AB

Their customer service has always been great however we have frequent problems with our window security alarms (often says tampered with when no one touched them) and we have had frequent problems with our sky bell doorbell not recording or LED not lighting etc. It’s been replaced numerous times. Our backyard camera, even though you can set the sensitivity and settings of it, it always seems to record too much or things like wind blowing or doesn’t record at all. However technology is not perfect and most security systems/companies have their pros and cons. A pro for fluent is their customer service is always wonderful!!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Krystle, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed review. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being such a great customer!! Fluent

Angela Lunsford Pittsburgh, PA

After a power outage my system didn't work..I live in a secluded area alone and I was very worried..I called and they got my system working right away.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Angela, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! We appreciate you taking the time to write this review and allow others to see what you enjoy about our services!!!

Nov. 4th, 2021

Ronnie Carson, WA

It’s the best deal because they notify me right away I something happens. It takes care of everything I need it to. I am satisfied with what they do.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Ronnie, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Anonymous Powell, OH

Top notch security. At one point someone came out and went over everything and checked the internal system and I appreciated that. It is another level of protection.

Cheryl Sharon, PA

Sometimes customer service is slow with their responses but the equipment has worked well for me other than the battery dying I haven’t had any issues.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Cheryl, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!! Ever need to troubleshoot please call us at 855.238.4826.

Sarah Springfield, OH

Other than the batteries going bad we don’t have any problems. The service lady talked us through how to replace the battery. I know the house is secured at night.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Sarah, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!! Thank you for taking the time to share what you value in the services we can provide!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!

Terry Dayton, OH

From what I know their equipment is the latest. We like that the keypad lets us know if the door is being opened. It lets me know on my cellphone when there is movement.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed the awareness the system provides, this is one of my favorite things as well. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Conrad Hunter

I had a oven fire a few years back and i put it out myself but the fire department was still dispatch with a few mins. They helped air the house out for us.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad that you had a quick response in your time of need and that the fire department was able to assist with airing out the home. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Nov. 2nd, 2021

Greg and Brenda Wiens

System is simple and works very well. When ever we have contacted Fluent for assistance has always been helpful and if technician needed, has been prompt and courteous.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Greg and Brenda, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!! We enjoy reading what our customers value in our services!!! If you ever need assistance please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!!

Kathy Mlynczak Olds, AB

Brittany W was wonderful. In the whole time that I’ve been with fluent, she is the only person who came back on the line to let me know that she was still there and working on things. She was very polite. She truly knows what customer service is. She is a rare gem and a true asset to Fluent

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Kathy, Thank you for the 5 star review!! We will definitely let Brittany know she was mentioned in this amazing review! Thank you for taking the time to share what our customer loyalty agent was able to do for you. Thank you again for the amazing review!!

Alma Morris Dayton, OH

Every time I have called my reason for calling have always been taken care of. Dave C was wonderful. He was professional, cheerful personality. He answered all my questions, gave me suggestions on how to solve my problem . If I have another issue, I would want to talk to him.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Alma, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what you value in the services we offer. We will make sure Dave knows he was mentioned in this review! Thank you again for this amazing review!!!

Eric Stuff Vancouver, BC

Caitlin went above and beyond to help us today. I called in feeling disappointed at my inability to fix the situation and she stuck with me the entire time, leaving no stone unturned on our way to resolving the issue. I can't say enough good things about my experience. Eric

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Eric, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! We will definitely let Caitlin know she was mentioned in the review!!! We are happy knowing we where able to make you smile and have a positive experience! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!!

ROBYN JONES Cochrane, AB

The customer service representative Olivia was very pleasant to talk to. She attempted to solve my issue over the phone, when that was unsuccessful she arranged for the technician to visit my home at no charge. Shortly after the technician left Olivia called to make sure my doorbell camera was up and running.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Robyn, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!! We will make sure Olivia knows they mentioned in the review! Thank you for taking the time to share how our customer loyalty agent was able to help you resolve your issue! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Patti Canning Saskatoon, SK

Today I had two technicians come, one fellas name was Aman, unfortunately I don't recall the other fellas name but they were incredible! Great attitude, very knowledgeable. Explained everything and were very efficient! Highly thorough! Checked everything, fixed/replaced everything that needed fixing! Totally satisfied customer!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you so much for the review. We are so glad to hear that you had such a positive experience with Aman and the other technician. We are certainly happy to have them on our team. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Jan. 19th, 2022

Judith Webb Knoxville, TN

Fluent Home has been a good security system. I have not had any trouble with it. The batteries lasted a good length of time. I called a few minutes ago to ask how to change a battery in one of the sensors because it was low. The tech, David C, was very helpful and friendly. We were able to change the battery with no problem.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Judith! Thank you so much for your review! I will pass along your compliments to David! If you ever need any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to give us a call at 855-238-4826. Thank you again for your review!

May. 18th, 2022

Neil & Theresa Windsor Saskatoon, SK

I just had a bad experience with Fluent with our recent work order and with issues that still continue to plague us, but having an hour and forty five minute conversation with David, I resolved a lot, learned and understand a lot and restored my faith in Fluent. Thank you David.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Neil and Theresa, Thank you for the 5-star review!! We will make sure that David knows that they mentioned in this review!! If you ever need assistance we are here for you. Please call us at 855.238.4826 if you ever need us! Thank you again for the amazing review!!

May. 6th, 2022

Annette Walkof Winnipeg, MB

The gentleman, (David), I talked to today was very informative, explaining everything he was doing to check out the system and why he was following that procedure. He was very polite, patient , and answered my questions with clarity.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Annette, Thank you for the 5-star review!!! We will make sure David knows they are mentioned in this awesome review! We appreciate you taking the time to write this review and thank you again for this amazing review!!!

Apr. 11th, 2022

Emad LaSalle, QC

We have called many times and not getting to the root of the problem to fix it. Today, talking with Chris was the best experience ever. He took care and is still working on our account to ensure complete satisfaction every step of the way. If you can have many Chris’s at Fluent, customer service will always be a charm and delight as we had from the beginning to the end with him. Thank you Chris for all the heart you put in this situation that we have been struggling with in the last few months. We greatly appreciated it.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Emad, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! We will make sure Chris knows he was mentioned in this review! We love hearing how our agents have helped our customers. If you ever need assistance please reach us at 855.238.4826!

Nov. 29th, 2021

Anthony Scalzo Woodbridge, ON

We had a malfunctioning digital door lock that would no longer accept codes or controlled remotely. I was concerned it would take a week or so to replace. Zia was able to correct the problem based on simple instructions for us to follow as she did her magic remotely, the digital door lock was functional once again. She also corrected one of our video cameras that would go off line .

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Anthony, Thank you for the 5 Star review!!!! We love hearing about what our customers love about our services that we provide. If you ever need assistance please reach out to us at 855.238.4826.

Nov. 2nd, 2021

Patricia Cordwell North Las Vegas, NV

I was having a problem with my alarm panel and called for help. Kaitlyn call me back and talked me through what I needed to do. As it turns out I need to replace the bad battery. She gave me step by step directions on how to remove it and sh’s ordered me a new one. She was very patient with me as I am not very good at electronics. She is very professional, polite and pleasant to talk to. I was very pleased with the call and the help she gave me! She is amazing!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Patricia, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!! Thank you for letting us know what we did to make you happy and sharing it so others can see!!! I will make sure Kaitlyn gets Kudos!!

Nov. 3rd, 2021

iamkayoko Mississauga, ON

I have fluent security system for my business ( restaurant) location. So convenient, easy to use there is app for your system to review footage or watch live 24/7quick and reliable. I love that I can get support if needed and customer service is A1 especially the last person who help me literally so professional went beyond my expectation. he needs a raise & bonus did everything he could remotely calm manner kept positive energy even through a 3 way call with one of my employees.

Reply from Fluent Home

Thank you for the amazing review!!! Would love to know the agents name so we can pass on a Kudos!! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!

Sep. 23rd, 2021

Anne Dancy Colorado Springs, CO

Although I am frustrated with the Fluent Company, I am very impressed with your employee named Amanda. She dealt with my situation in a professional manner. She was courteous and patient. She always responded promptly to my emails. I appreciated her kind manner with a situation that could have become contentious. I hope her efforts can be acknowledged in some way.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Anne, Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad you had a good experience. Thank you for being a great customer! Fluent

Connie & Chris Bzdel Regina, SK

Mandy P was very helpful and patient with me while she tried to resolve my problem when the smoke alarm went off. She did not get upset with me when I did not know what to do with the monitor. She walked me through every step and worked with me for almost an hour until the problem was resolved. It would be nice if more people were as patient and dedicated as she is. Good work Mandy P. Thanks a million!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Connie & Chris, We are so glad you had a great experience. We appreciate you leaving a positive review. Thanks for being a great customer! Fluent

Phyllis Swayze Kingsport, TN

I'm phyllis Swayze, recently i worked withMichael from Fluent and we love our update. He gave us two medical pendants with an outdoor camera we can use on our smartphones. We are very happy with our switch to fluent. Michael was very helpful and took his time to make sure we understood everything. I would reccomend Fluent to anyone looking g for a good security company.

Reply from Fluent Home

Thanks so much for the review, Phyllis! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Aug. 25th, 2020

Nana LeahD

I feel safe having this system. I can also have Alexa or Siri set my system which is awesome. I like that it texts me or husband if there is a problem. I can’t see being with another company. Many have tried to trick me into changing by saying they were with Fluent (going door to door) saying they are having a special and was sent. I know it’s a lie with their old Fluent shirts and another company hat. Like I would let them in. Please. I called the first time. Now I send them on their way.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Nana, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! We appreciate hearing how our customers enjoy our services! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!

Sep. 24th, 2021

Tammy Magee Windsor, ON

I like the very good feeling of feeling secure in my home and my home.being safe when I am away .I also like the staff they have been very helpful and understanding and been patient with me. Even though I have been not so nice myself and for that I apologize .I would also like to say ty for being there doing ur job and keeping us all safe .and ty to the young lady I spoke to today for being a very sweet person and easy to talk to

Reply from Fluent Home

Thank you for your review, Tammy! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 6th, 2020

Justin O'Sullivan McMinnville, OR

I have now engaged Fluent multiple times for various customer service requests including the original installation and it has been a stellar experience every time! I just worked with Becky who was able to find the part I was looking for and make a very simple process for shipping it out to me and I'm incredibly happy with how fast and simple it was.

Reply from Fluent Home

Thanks so much for the review, Justin! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 24th, 2020

Steven Zalcman Bethesda, MD

Your technical support rep Mr. Tylor P is without question the most affable, professional, and knowledgeable tech rep that I have dealt with in more than 35 year of home ownership in seven major US metropolitan areas. He answered each and every one of my questions succinctly and in a fashion that a 73 year-old luddite could readily comprehend. He also effortlessly walked me through resetting our panel's connectivity, including its communication with our WiFi. He is a true gem and your company and its customers are truly fortunate to have such a stellar employee!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Steven, We are happy to hear you had such a great experience with Tylor! He is an amazing addition to our team and we are happy to have him! If you have any other questions or concerns please reach out to us at 855-238-4826. Thank you for being a part of Fluent, Have a great day!

Mar. 17th, 2020