Fluent Home

7.3

LAST UPDATED: December 2nd, 2022

Fluent Home is a company whose team members have 70 years of combined experience in the security industry. The company offers customizable, state-of-the-art security, technology, and energy management products and services. Fluent Home builds custom smart security and energy-efficient home automation systems. With every family having different needs, Fluent Home makes it a priority to have flexible packages — from basic security equipment to advanced home automation.

Fluent Home offers convenience by providing you with its Alarm.com app so you can access, monitor, and control all your systems from one integrated interface. Additionally, Fluent Home prides itself on delivering exceptional customer service and the company strongly believes in giving back to the community through charitable donations.

The Good

• Customizable Plans and Equipment
  • Home Automation
  • Remote Control Access via the Alarm.com App
  • 24/7 Burglary and Theft Monitoring
  • Fluent Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty

Customizable Plans and Equipment

Fluent Home does not provide pre-built packages, rather it offers you a custom solution that allows you to hand-select security equipment that suits your needs so you don't have to pay for features you don't need. This provides more versatility to customers and peace of mind that they won't be missing out on any camera or security solutions they desire. Fluent Home costs will vary depending on the plan you select (home automation and added security equipment will increase your monthly fee), and all security packages require a 36-month contract.

Standard Features Included

• Email and text notifications

Optional Features Included

• Carbon monoxide monitoring
  • Flood sensors & freeze detection
  • Personal emergency device (medical)
  • Lighting control
  • HVAC control
  • Automated door locks
  • Remote real-time video

Home Automation

Fluent Home is more than just an alarm company; it offers home automation capabilities along with its home security systems. With Fluent's smart home automation, you can:

• Monitor and remotely control door locks
  • Adjust thermostat
  • Access 24/7 live video feed from your doorbell camera and indoor security camera
  • Turn on/off your lights remotely
  • Arm/disarm security system remotely
  • Receive security notifications via the Fluent App

Remote Control Access via the Alarm.com App

Fluent Home also provides you with its Alarm.com app upon installation so you can access, monitor, and control your system remotely in real-time. This is great for consumers who want access to their home security system from anywhere at any time.

24/7 Burglary and Theft Monitoring

Fluent Home offers 24/7 burglary and theft monitoring 365 days a year while providing you with an easy to use touchscreen control panel, a customized 8-point security system and will send you email and text notifications when necessary. Fluent Home security systems also sport motion sensor and glass break detector functionality. Motion detectors are easy to install, and even easier to monitor from your smartphone mobile app. Fluent Home's monthly monitoring service rates start at $29.99.

Fluent Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty

Unique to Fluent Home, the security company provides its customers with this guarantee: to only use state-of-the-art equipment, 80% of all support calls answered within 60 seconds, resolution of customer concerns on the first call, or service issues guaranteed to be serviced within seven days, and any customer not serviced within one week will receive free monitoring until their issue is resolved. In addition, Fluent Home security warranties all its equipment for the lifetime of the customer.

The Bad

• Prices Not Disclosed on Website
  • Three-Year Contract
  • $99 Moving Fee
  • No 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

Prices Not Disclosed on Website

Fluent Home doesn't post any equipment pricing information on its website, rather the company asks that you contact a sales rep so it can provide you with a custom quote based on your specific needs. That's not necessarily a bad thing because by doing so you will only be paying for those products and services you actually need. However, this is definitely inconvenient for any homeowner looking to quickly and easily compare Fluent Home's prices to other home security providers.

Three-Year Contract

Fluent Home requires a three-year contract for its services. This is a somewhat common contract length within the home security industry but with the company's higher video monitoring prices, this may prove to be too expensive for some consumers. Especially with a moving fee and no money-back guarantee, be sure to understand all the terms before committing to Fluent Home's long-term contract.

$99 Moving Fee

Fluent Home does offer removal, transport, and reinstallation services to its customers, however, the company charges $99 to move the security system to a new location. Many security providers offer moving options free of charge. This is unfortunate for any consumers who may move during their contract with Fluent Home. If this is the case, you may want to consider looking into a home security provider that does not charge a moving fee.

No 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

Unlike many home security companies, Fluent Home does not offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. The company does allow you to cancel your services for up to three days after you sign your agreement. However, this is not an ample amount of time for customers to change their minds if they decide Fluent Home is not for them. If you want more of a trial period, we suggest looking into other home security providers.

The Bottom Line

Fluent Home advertises state-of-the-art products and professional monitoring services. Fluent Home provides a lifetime warranty for its equipment. However, in the company's reviews, customers note faulty equipment and a variety of other complaints, including poor customer service. Customers also have to pay a $99 moving fee if they want to transfer their home security system to a new home.

Customer reviews are often the most telling information you can gather to determine whether a company is worth doing business with. Read Fluent Home reviews below if you are interested in hearing what current and past customers have to say about the home security provider.

Key Takeaways from Home Security Reviews

We analyzed all the home security reviews on BestCompany.com to understand the motivations of customers who leave a given star rating. Through careful analysis, we identified some common factors that lead to particularly positive and negative experiences. Read our report to learn the key takeaways from other customers’ experiences.

Learn More

Call our recommended rep over at Fluent Home below.

Message from
Fluent Home

At Fluent Home, we believe your home security is everything. Home is the sensation of peace on a cozy, rainy Sunday, the feeling of relief when you pull into the driveway after a long trip. Your home should feel safe and be enjoyed, and that’s why we work everyday to make it more secure, comfortable, and convenient for our more than hundreds of thousands of customers throughout Canada and North America.

While we began just a little over a decade ago as a provider of home alarm systems, today Fluent is a growing leader in the smart home security and automation industry. We’re dedicated to redefining the home experience with the latest intelligent products and services.

Behind the scenes at Fluent, you’ll find a large, diverse team. Our more than 2,000 employees are dedicated to helping families live safely and intelligently, and our growing customer service and support team wants to answer all of your questions and concerns.

At Fluent, we truly believe that everyone deserves that safe comfortable place that they can call home, so we are happy to help provide that one household at a time.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

3.3

Barbara Heller Grass Valley, CA

Casey did a great job representing fluent he was personable he was friendly he was knowledgeable I have to say he has a very high rating in my book blew it on the other hand I’m not so impressed with the company itself and their policies and their sometimes lack of communication because I have made several phone calls in the past never did hear a response from anyone finally heard somebody sent me a called me and said he was sending me an update and I told him I wanted to cancel anything having to do with that is I can only send you the updated equipment you do what you want to do with it and I couldn’t tell you his name but I was not impressed with him so I got the new piece of equipment whatever it was it was still in the envelopeI was in the envelope and I left it there in the entryway because I did not know what to do with it and no one said what you do with it and so when I was having other difficulties with Fluent and they finally got in touch with you about scheduling for someone to come this nice young man Casey showed up took care of the issue here at the house and I like I said he gets a five star rating glued on the other hand I only gave you four because of him so that’s my input

Reply from Fluent Home

Hi Barbara! We're so glad to hear you had such a great experience with Casey! I would like to reassure you we're looking into this, and are in the process of updating our Call Center to ensure all customers are assisted in a timely matter. If there's anything else we can assist with, kindly let us know!

Oct. 4th, 2022

Robert Columbia Falls, MT

Seems like they have pretty good equipment. I never have any issues with the equipment or the installation. It is accessible via cellphone and that is great. They have pretty good customer service though t can be hard to get a hold of them.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are very happy to hear that you have had a good experience with the equipment and with using the Fluent App. We can certainly understand the concern in difficulty when contacting any company for assistance. We are working to improve on this and thank you for your feedback. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Diane Hampel

My smoke detector went off the other night because of something I was frying on the stove. It didn't take long before the monitoring station was asking if everything was alright. The gentleman on the other end was very nice about it and didn't make me feel stupid for the occurrence.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are very glad to hear you had a good experience during this situation. We strive to help customers feel safe and comfortable, even when it is only a false alarm. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Oct. 28th, 2021

Kevin Decatur, IL

The company as a whole is good and as with all companies they are all have automated phone system and wait times. Kayla today way probably the best customer service person I have engaged for years. She was calming, uplifting, apologetic and proficient .

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Kevin, Thank you for the amazing review!!! We will make sure Kayla knows they were mentioned in this review!! Thank you for taking the time to share what you loved about our agents and customer service you were provided with. We appreciate you!! Thank you again for this amazing review!!

Apr. 3rd, 2022

Jan Black Vancouver, WA

Our experience overall has been positive. We had a frustrating experience recently with our updated doorbell camera due to a lack of training of their field tech. A senior tech advisor stepped in and solved the issue beautifully or our rating would have been lower.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Jan, Thank you for the amazing review!! Thank you for taking the time to write this review!! We are happy we were able to take a negative experience and turn it around into a positive experience!!! We appreciate you!!! Thank you again for this amazing review!!

Apr. 3rd, 2022

Barbara Columbus, OH

If there is a problem, I call and they take care of it. I have not problems with the system, it is a good company. I can leave my home and go to bed at night and know it is secure.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad to hear that we have provided a service that has helped you feel secure at night or when away from your home. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

James Waterloo, IA

Usually they contact me if the alarm goes off before the police get here. The equipment does what it is supposed to except for the low battery indicator. The batteries are kind of hard to get and expensive.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are very glad to hear that you have found our response time to be fast and effective. Thank you for the feedback in reference to the batteries used for the equipment. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Donna Kotyk

They are there when I need them. It also gives me peace of mind. I have felt it would be great to have a GPS system so that if I fell away from home and needed help I would still be able to communicate to get help.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad to hear that the security system has given you piece of mind. We do offer an emergency button that does allow for GPS connectivity. If you would like more information about this, please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 and any agent would be happy to discuss this with you. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Larry Swap

I rate Fluent 4 Stars as I need a new Fluent sign because my sign is so faded & I was told I will need to purchase another sign myself, even though we've been paying our monthly premium since 2009.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. Our policy is as standard is that we do supply the first replacement of this sign at no charge, however for any additional replacements we do collect the shipping cost. If you would like to discuss this further, please give us a call at 855-238-4826 and any of our agents would be happy to speak with you. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

BS Kenworthy Fort McMurray, AB

I called service to help resolve a connection issue with the doorbell camera. A service representative named Ian answered and took care of all my issues. He was a well spoken, patient, calm and polite man who showed care and dedication in his customer service. He even helped resolve a location error on the weather portion of the app. Fluent is very lucky to have such a dedicated employee and he truly was a pleasure to work with. Give that man a raise!!!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello BS, Thank you the amazing review!! We will make sure Ian knows he mentioned in this review!! Thank you taking the time to share what you love about the service you received as well as how our agent solved the issue for you!!! Thank you again for the amazing review!

Feb. 21st, 2022

Beth wiebe Saskatoon, SK

The initial quoting process with Fluent was quite simple. They were able to provide a quote based off of the existing equipment with the ability to adjust for changes upon install. In hindsight, it would have been beneficial to have a tech come on site to complete an assessment or complete a video assessment of each location to ensure readiness for installs as we did encounter some issues/road blocks along the way. Booking the installs took very little time and I was impressed with how quickly we could arrange to have the new system installed. The tech completing the installs was very knowledgeable and was able to adapt to most of the changes required and did discuss options and ideas for any issues that arose. I was pleased with the service and Fluent's willingness to ensure that any issues were rectified and that we were happy with the service and the installs in the end. We have a bit more to go before we are fully set up, but look forward to working with Fluent and their system going forward.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Beth, Thank you for amazing review!! Thank you for sharing what you love about our services and customer experiences you have had with our company. Thank you again fro the amazing review!!

Dec. 7th, 2021

Titus Dayton, OH

They should do more with doorbell cameras but all their stuff is reliable. Besides having to put in a battery one time, I haven’t had to do anything.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad to hear that you have found the equipment to be reliable. If you would like to discuss how we can improve in reference to the doorbell, please give us a call at 855-238-4826 and we would be happy to speak with you. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Patrick Duffy

I would have rated a 5/5 except we have had problems with our monitoring equipment lately so we need to get that straight before i would give a 5/5 and 10/10 on referral.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. I was not able to locate the account using the information contained in the review. However, if you have had any continued issue with the equipment, please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 and any agent will be happy to assist. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Christy

They have been good to me over the past years. I have heard of others that renewed their contract getting a discount on monthly monitoring fees that I didnt get offered.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We provide the option to renegotiate the agreement within 18 months of its end date to all customers. If you are within this time range or would like to speak with us about this process, please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 and any agent will be happy to speak with you. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

John Crandall Hillsboro, OR

They're a good company who lives up to their reputation and follows thru to make sure their equipment is working properly. Even if they are a bit more expensive then most

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear that we have followed through and ensured that the equipment is working as expected. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Oct. 7th, 2021

Joanne

Once when our alarm went off the fluent operator did not insist that the police attend at our property although a suspicious vehicle had been noted in the area

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Joanne, Thank you for the amazing review!!! Feel free to call us at 855.238.4826. We would love to hear from you!!! Thank you for being apart of the Fluent family!!

Sep. 28th, 2021

Brittany

Generally works pretty well but have had a few things happen. Recently the alarm went off after leaving the house but we did not get a call about it.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Brittany, Thank you for amazing review!!! We appreciate you taking the time to write this review! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!!

Sep. 24th, 2021

R simpson

When I did have issues with fluent this company goes out their way to resolve the issue and that I can respect. What I did dislike starting fluent was the 5 year contract I thought that was a long commitment for a home security system.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello R Simpson, Thank you for the amazing review!! We appreciate you taking the time to write this review and share what you enjoyed about our services!

Mar. 18th, 2022

Donna Cary Reno, NV

Michelle talked me through a Bypass procedure. I have a faulty overhead garage door sensor that was pre-existing. Rather than pay for the expense of replacing it right now, I elected to disarm it. She gave me the information to temporarily bypass it but then gave me another way to permanently bypass the faulty sensor. Michelle was extremely professional and made sure I had the sequences written down.

Reply from Fluent Home

Thanks so much for the review, Donna! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 13th, 2020

Pat Oak Grove, LA

I have had very good luck with Fluent. I get someone on the phone system within 1-2 minutes. When I had had several false alarms, I realized what it was and the Tech man came out and fixed it in 1-2 days. So far I am very satisfied and love the remote monitoring system. The only downside is that I pay twice what I paid a previous company. But that company didn't contact me until 10 minutes after the alarm went off - that was disturbing. So I think I'm paying for much better service.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hi Pat- thank you for your feedback. Fluent recently discovered and we are working through our reviews so we apologize for the delay. Please contact our office at 855.238.4826 for further assistance.

Curtis Regina, SK

My first call to customer service was good and she tried to help me as best she could. She transferred me to tech support and put me through the same procedure as the the First Lady did. She then put me on hold a couple times and did not get back to me for 30 minutes or so and then hung up on me! First phone call was 75-80 minutes. I then called customer service again and got a very pleasant person . He listened to what had been done and walked me through a reboot. Within 15 minutes it was back working. Thank you customer service!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Curtis, Thank you for the amazing review! We do apologize for the customer experience you had received at first. We are happy you were able to get the issue resolved in the end. Thank you again for this amazing review!!!

Mar. 11th, 2022

KALINA LOKELANI KELLETT Portland, OR

Oh darn... I forgot to write her name down... I think it was something like Sasarita... she was the Greatest!! My alarm every so often says there's motion detection when I come home and unlock the front door and before I can punch in my 4 digit code...which it did today that caused a big mess-up that brought the cops to the door. So I called Customer Service and Sasarita talked me through everything that included me taking down the motion sensor and checking the pet setting and the sensitivity level She stayed with me until I had the sensor back in place and all screwed down...which was not an easy feat.! And when it was all done, Sasarita double checked everything to make sure that everything was System Ready. She was Most Patient and Pleasant and Helpful throughout the whole telephone call which was an hour and 33 minutes! Mahalo nui loa Sasarita! Aloha kakou, Kalina Lokelani Kellett

Reply from Fluent Home

Thank you Kalina for your amazing review!! I will make sure Ashrita knows how you feel about how she helped you!!! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!!!

Sep. 23rd, 2021

(Bean) Armenus Myles

They have always been here when I need them and whenever I go on line and ask a question they are always fast to respond.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello (Bean) Armenus, Thank you for the amazing review!! We appreciate you taking the time to share what you value about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Gloria Toledo, OH

Because they are not a local company , I would feel better if they were local. Fluent doesn't seem to be well known is my area.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Gloria, Thank you for the amazing review!!! Thank you for sharing what you would like to see us improve on!

Juanita Denver, CO

Prices are really competitive and it is easy and convenient. Sometimes it is hard to get a hold of people because they are not in my area.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Juanita, Thank you for the amazing review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!! We are working on having the wait times reduced!

Nancy Cut Bank, MT

Pushy salesman. The service tech doesn’t live in our state but they come from far away anytime we have a problem. They have a tax deduction.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are very glad we have been able to provide a service technician when needed even if they have to travel in order to attend. If you would like to discuss your experience with the sales representative, please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 and we would be happy to speak with you. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Cecil Coram, MT

For this area Fluent Security is the quickest to contact law enforcement. The customer service is good. They are always there for you.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are very glad that you have found our response time to be fast and that you have had a good experience with support team. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Debra Cook

Customer Review Video

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Debra, Thank you for the amazing review! We would love to help you if you need further assistance. Please feel free to call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Sep. 30th, 2021

Sherry Sgouromitis

Service is consistent, contact is easy, the only negative is that when control pods fail we must wait for them to be mailed. This can take some time.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Sherry, Thank you for the amazing review!!! We appreciate your comments! Please feel free to call us at 855.238.4826 any time you need assistance. Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!!!

Sep. 29th, 2021

bill collings ,

The Tech Support agent, I dealt with today was very knowledgeable and interested in helping to resolve my issue. He tried several approaches to program a new replacement unit and finally decided to order a new unit. No charges. The item that was sent earlier would not work with my control panel. I felt valued and respected by this staff member.

Reply from Fluent Home

Thanks so much for the review, Bill! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 22nd, 2020

Robert Moses Omaha, NE

The fluent alarm company always helpful when I call with any problems and the customer service people are always polite and they always get me to the right department for whatever problems I have so I would recommend fluent alarm to anyone that would want a good home security.

Reply from Fluent Home

Thank you for your review, Robert! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 17th, 2020

Amber Snow St. John's, NL

My only real complaint is that there's no option for the doorbell to chime through the panel as opposed to the old doorbell which I can't hear with the entryway door closed. And there's a fair bit of lag getting a notification pop up on my phone. Other than that it's been positive

Reply from Fluent Home

Thank you for the review, Amber! If you have a few minutes to give us a call, we would be more than happy to help you troubleshoot with the notifications on your app. Thank you for being a part of Fluent!

Mar. 24th, 2020

S Connolly North Battleford, SK

Amanda was helpful in ordering us a new carbon monoxide detector. I like the system but have to wait 2 weeks for the new monitor to arrive. I have a backup monitor not linked to the security system thankfully but I’m not overly impressed to have to wait that long.

Reply from Fluent Home

Thanks so much for the review! We're sorry to hear that you're having to wait 2 weeks for a shipment. Typically, we guess that equipment ships and will arrive in 2 weeks, however, it's not always that long. Feel free to give us a call if should you need anything in the meantime! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Mar. 2nd, 2020

Cheryl Denver, CO

So far, I like the company. When my battery in the monitor was low and beeping, they helped me turn it off and told me what battery to get. Then they help by phone to install the battery. They called several times to make sure everything was alright.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hi Cheryl! Thank you for the review! We're sorry we're getting back to you so late - Fluent just recently discovered .

Jacqueline Toledo, OH

Easy to use, I never have problem. I’ve only had to call customer service one time and they were very nice.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so happy to hear that you have had a good experience with the service as well as when speaking with our support team. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Kathy Columbus, OH

My needs are taken care of. It is average security. There are no bells and whistles. Just what I need, simple.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad that we have been able to provide the service that suits your preference. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Nov. 7th, 2021

Charna Toledo, OH

A lot better than ADT. It is a lot easier to use and it tells me when my doors are open. They are all nice.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad to hear that you have found the service easy to use. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Anonymous Columbus, OH

It gives me peace of mind, but it could be better if I could reach it from anywhere not just at home.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad that the service helps to give you piece of mind. We do offer the option for remote connection on select panels and packages. If you would like to speak with us about this, please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 and we would be happy to discuss this with you. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Patricia Toledo, OH

If the alarm goes off, they are prompt and contact me promptly. They are less expensive than what I had before.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We certainly strive to react quickly when our customers need us. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Kimberly Richmond, IN

Every time I call they walk me through what I need and get me solutions quickly. I feel safe with them.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are very glad to hear that you have had a great experience with our support team and that we have helped you to feel safe. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Ron Thorpe

Lack of followup i.e- replacement batteries and where to find them (should be complimentary after 8 [email protected] +$50/ mo.))

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. As standard we do not provide batteries, as these are a consumable item. We are however more than happy to assist you in locating them to the best of our abilities. Most batteries used by security equipment can be purchased at big box retailers and if not can be found on amazon. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 and any agent will be happy to speak with you. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Sara

Basic but good. Always friendly when I call for help. My security is basic so not sure how much it deters individuals

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Sara, Thank you for the amazing review!! We love hearing what our customers like about our services. If you ever need assistance please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!

Oct. 28th, 2021

Brenda Preece

Notifications of camera triggered video is far too sensitive. Have sometimes rec'd more than 100 when wind blowing.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Brenda, Thank you for the amazing review!!! We can walk you through how to change that setting on your camera! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!

Sep. 30th, 2021

AMJ

System indicated low batteries - no info on type of battery or how to access battery in flood detector

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello AMJ, Thank you for the amazing review. Please call us at 855.238.4826. We would love to walk you through what batteries you need and how to change them. Thank you again for the amazing review!!!

Oct. 7th, 2021

Mike

Very few false alarms tech support is not the best and they want to charge you for fixing their equipment

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Mike, Thank you for the amazing review!! I am sorry however to know that you were not happy with our tech support. Would love to turn this into a even more positive experience for you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Sep. 29th, 2021

Michelle Earl Edmonton, AB

They are very courteous and professional. There are even some technicians who have a sense of humour and have been able to make a situation more pleasant. My only concern is the long wait times at this point in time.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Michelle, Thank you for the amazing review!!! We are happy to know our agents were polite and able to help you resolve your issue. If you ever need assistance again please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Oct. 27th, 2021

Ryan Alcantara Kansas City, MO

Hardware has been reliable as well as service. Needed to contact support to see about moving. Michelle easily helped me through the process as well answered any questions I had.

Reply from Fluent Home

Thanks so much for the review, Ryan! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 24th, 2020

Charles W Jensen Indianapolis, IN

I switched to Fluent from another company. They used the same equipment I already had since it was working fine. Installed a new smoke/carbon monoxide alarm. Tested all alarms and explained how everything worked.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hi Charles! Thank you for the review! We're sorry we're getting back to you so late - Fluent just recently discovered .

Rob

Fluent has provided us good customer service, both timely and responsive to our needs.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Rob, Thank you for the amazing review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Ian Gill

Ongoing issues with a glass-break sensor in the basement going off for no reason

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Ian, Thank you for the amazing review!!! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We would love to help troubleshoot what is going on with your glass break sensors!!! Look forward to hearing from you!!!!