Fluent Home

7.3

LAST UPDATED: December 2nd, 2022

Fluent Home is a company whose team members have 70 years of combined experience in the security industry. The company offers customizable, state-of-the-art security, technology, and energy management products and services. Fluent Home builds custom smart security and energy-efficient home automation systems. With every family having different needs, Fluent Home makes it a priority to have flexible packages — from basic security equipment to advanced home automation.

Fluent Home offers convenience by providing you with its Alarm.com app so you can access, monitor, and control all your systems from one integrated interface. Additionally, Fluent Home prides itself on delivering exceptional customer service and the company strongly believes in giving back to the community through charitable donations.

The Good

• Customizable Plans and Equipment
  • Home Automation
  • Remote Control Access via the Alarm.com App
  • 24/7 Burglary and Theft Monitoring
  • Fluent Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty

Customizable Plans and Equipment

Fluent Home does not provide pre-built packages, rather it offers you a custom solution that allows you to hand-select security equipment that suits your needs so you don't have to pay for features you don't need. This provides more versatility to customers and peace of mind that they won't be missing out on any camera or security solutions they desire. Fluent Home costs will vary depending on the plan you select (home automation and added security equipment will increase your monthly fee), and all security packages require a 36-month contract.

Standard Features Included

• Email and text notifications

Optional Features Included

• Carbon monoxide monitoring
  • Flood sensors & freeze detection
  • Personal emergency device (medical)
  • Lighting control
  • HVAC control
  • Automated door locks
  • Remote real-time video

Home Automation

Fluent Home is more than just an alarm company; it offers home automation capabilities along with its home security systems. With Fluent's smart home automation, you can:

• Monitor and remotely control door locks
  • Adjust thermostat
  • Access 24/7 live video feed from your doorbell camera and indoor security camera
  • Turn on/off your lights remotely
  • Arm/disarm security system remotely
  • Receive security notifications via the Fluent App

Remote Control Access via the Alarm.com App

Fluent Home also provides you with its Alarm.com app upon installation so you can access, monitor, and control your system remotely in real-time. This is great for consumers who want access to their home security system from anywhere at any time.

24/7 Burglary and Theft Monitoring

Fluent Home offers 24/7 burglary and theft monitoring 365 days a year while providing you with an easy to use touchscreen control panel, a customized 8-point security system and will send you email and text notifications when necessary. Fluent Home security systems also sport motion sensor and glass break detector functionality. Motion detectors are easy to install, and even easier to monitor from your smartphone mobile app. Fluent Home's monthly monitoring service rates start at $29.99.

Fluent Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty

Unique to Fluent Home, the security company provides its customers with this guarantee: to only use state-of-the-art equipment, 80% of all support calls answered within 60 seconds, resolution of customer concerns on the first call, or service issues guaranteed to be serviced within seven days, and any customer not serviced within one week will receive free monitoring until their issue is resolved. In addition, Fluent Home security warranties all its equipment for the lifetime of the customer.

The Bad

• Prices Not Disclosed on Website
  • Three-Year Contract
  • $99 Moving Fee
  • No 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

Prices Not Disclosed on Website

Fluent Home doesn't post any equipment pricing information on its website, rather the company asks that you contact a sales rep so it can provide you with a custom quote based on your specific needs. That's not necessarily a bad thing because by doing so you will only be paying for those products and services you actually need. However, this is definitely inconvenient for any homeowner looking to quickly and easily compare Fluent Home's prices to other home security providers.

Three-Year Contract

Fluent Home requires a three-year contract for its services. This is a somewhat common contract length within the home security industry but with the company's higher video monitoring prices, this may prove to be too expensive for some consumers. Especially with a moving fee and no money-back guarantee, be sure to understand all the terms before committing to Fluent Home's long-term contract.

$99 Moving Fee

Fluent Home does offer removal, transport, and reinstallation services to its customers, however, the company charges $99 to move the security system to a new location. Many security providers offer moving options free of charge. This is unfortunate for any consumers who may move during their contract with Fluent Home. If this is the case, you may want to consider looking into a home security provider that does not charge a moving fee.

No 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

Unlike many home security companies, Fluent Home does not offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. The company does allow you to cancel your services for up to three days after you sign your agreement. However, this is not an ample amount of time for customers to change their minds if they decide Fluent Home is not for them. If you want more of a trial period, we suggest looking into other home security providers.

The Bottom Line

Fluent Home advertises state-of-the-art products and professional monitoring services. Fluent Home provides a lifetime warranty for its equipment. However, in the company's reviews, customers note faulty equipment and a variety of other complaints, including poor customer service. Customers also have to pay a $99 moving fee if they want to transfer their home security system to a new home.

Customer reviews are often the most telling information you can gather to determine whether a company is worth doing business with. Read Fluent Home reviews below if you are interested in hearing what current and past customers have to say about the home security provider.

Key Takeaways from Home Security Reviews

We analyzed all the home security reviews on BestCompany.com to understand the motivations of customers who leave a given star rating. Through careful analysis, we identified some common factors that lead to particularly positive and negative experiences. Read our report to learn the key takeaways from other customers’ experiences.

Learn More

Call our recommended rep over at Fluent Home below.

Message from
Fluent Home

At Fluent Home, we believe your home security is everything. Home is the sensation of peace on a cozy, rainy Sunday, the feeling of relief when you pull into the driveway after a long trip. Your home should feel safe and be enjoyed, and that’s why we work everyday to make it more secure, comfortable, and convenient for our more than hundreds of thousands of customers throughout Canada and North America.

While we began just a little over a decade ago as a provider of home alarm systems, today Fluent is a growing leader in the smart home security and automation industry. We’re dedicated to redefining the home experience with the latest intelligent products and services.

Behind the scenes at Fluent, you’ll find a large, diverse team. Our more than 2,000 employees are dedicated to helping families live safely and intelligently, and our growing customer service and support team wants to answer all of your questions and concerns.

At Fluent, we truly believe that everyone deserves that safe comfortable place that they can call home, so we are happy to help provide that one household at a time.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

3.3

Mary Lou Weber Erie, PA

Tried to cancel last year. When I called was told to email the request to the cancellation dept. Unfortunately, did not see the clause on the contract that said cancellation must be one month in advance. The person I spoke to at that time in the "cancellation dept." was very condescending and said I would have to continue for another year or pay for the next year to cancel. Needless to say, I didn't cancel at that time. He was not a very good rep for your company. Wish I had written down his name at the time.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Mary Lou, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to correct this for you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

Ollie Kovaluk

I was very happy with Fluent first years. It seems that since it switched API, the service is not the same. Fluent rep used to come, when he was in my area, and check on my system just to make sure I’m okay. That does not happen anymore. I’m paying $42/month and I’m doing their tech work...had to replace the CM battery, wall monitor battery, then when I couldn’t climb up to replace the battery in the hall monitor, I couldn’t do that. Then I received an email telling me that if I didn’t send back the old hall monitor, they were going to charge me!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Ollie, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!

Gina Shymko

Up until the last month, I had been happy with Fluent. However, we recently had a fire in our shop. The heat and smoke were intense but the alarm didn’t go off until the shop was at an extremely high heat. The monitors were, by this time, melted. I was able to get help from a lady, after two futile attempts with other staff, who heyme disarm the two alarms in the shop and stop the incessant beeping of the security system. Up until this point, we had no concerns about our security system and hope to get it up and running again when the shop has been renovated.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Gina, I am sorry you had a bad experience. . We would love to turn this into a positive experience! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Oct. 14th, 2021

James

Few years ago our home phone line was cut from construction 1/4 mile from home. At that time we found out that our Fluent alarm system was only linked to home phone line and not cell. If alarm was activated for break in etc there was no way we could of been notified. Also have had other problems with Fluent system which took few years to remedy.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello James, I am sorry you had that experience. We would love the opportunity to turn this into a positive experience! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Why you sent the email Bedford, OH

I have been with them several years and I have had issue with my console and they are trying to have me fix it. I am not a technician nor do I have 2 hrs to be on the phone not to accomplish the issue. I also don’t like that they ask password before making sure everything is ok.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to correct this for you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!!

Juanita Crockett Cleveland, OH

Replacement sensor I was sent was defective. I was told they would not replace it and I would have to pay for replacement. The cameras I added have only worked spasmodically. They no longer take a charge and are now useless.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Juanita, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can I correct this for you ? We would love to hear from you and troubleshoot some of the technical issues you are experiencing! Please call us at 855.238.4826.

Steve Kalispell, MT

Support has issues. I can’t get anybody to come out here. If they do show up they don’t have the batteries to replace the ones that need replacing. It works except for the issues.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Steve, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!

Jillian Denver, CO

The best thing about having Fluent Security is the peace of mind knowing that my house is safe and monitored. The equipment is updated and working well. They always honor integrity. They are pretty responsive.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad to hear that we have helped provide you with peace of mind and have been responsive when you need us. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Nathan

In the first few years we had Fluent, they were very attentive, but once we signed on for a second term, they lost interest in us, despite the fact that we are paying absolutely top dollar compared to competitors.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Nathan, Thank you for your review! We would love for you to call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Debbie Latham Salem, OR

I am extremely upset with Fluent right now. I got a phone call the other day about updating my equipment due to FCC negating 3g and going to 4g for security systems. I was told there would be no cost to me to upgrade the system. OK, so I agreed to have tech come to my house. He came yesterday and to discover that this change is made only if I sign up for another 3 years contract. However, I still have 1 1/2 years on current contract. I wasn't planning to continue with their service when my current contract ran out, so I didn't do the upgrade. This is a bait and switch technique and I'm not happy about it. It's not my fault the FCC is upgrading and the equipment should be upgraded for free for current customers. What are you going to do about this Fluent!!!???

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Debbie, Thank you for speaking to our technician while he was on site. The reason you would pay to upgrade the communication device is outlined in Section 9 of your alarm monitoring agreement. Just like you, Fluent Home has no control over the sunsetting of the 3G cellular network. We are simply providing affordable options to our clients. If you have a reliable WiFi connection, Fluent Home can switch your primary communication to utilize your WiFi, however, if your internet were to go down, your system would not be able to communicate with our monitoring station. We are here to help and would be happy to have a member of our technical support team review the pros and cons of each option. Thank you!

Nov. 22nd, 2021

I have a defective security panel. I have called and gone through tech support as well as customer service 4 times. Today was my 5th phone call to fluent to resolve this issue. I must say I was very irritated due to no lasting resolution with this security panel until today. Today, I was lucky enough to speak with customer support employee, Ashrita! She handled the situation with understanding and grace. Your company is so lucky to have her as an employee. I wish all companies had employees like her. She listened to me complain and then quickly resolved the issue. I went from being annoyed to extremely pleased. She deserves all the credit. I wish I could give her a raise! She deserves it! Thank you, Laura N

Reply from Fluent Home

Thank you Laura for the amazing review!! I love hearing how our caring staff have helped make our customers smile and give a positive experience!!!! I will make sure Ashrita gets kudos for what she did for you!! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!!

Sep. 23rd, 2021

Gerald Pierce Lac La Biche, AB

On June 11, 2021, we were assisted by Kirstie and her service was excellent! She was reliable and dependable and honored her word. She resolved our concerns and she did so in a timely manner. Also, on May 17, 2021 a technician came to our home with the intent to install security cameras that we had ordered. He was very honest and gave us excellent service but told us Fluent cameras would not work for us due to our poor internet. However, all other dealings we had with Fluent support staff/ management since May4, 2021 up until the present time was terrible and completely unacceptable! We made multiple phone calls to Fluent during this time period and dealt with Mitchel, Kurt, Misclee, Emlma, John, Jason, Josh, and Nicholas. For the most part, none of them returned calls when promised and nobody resolved our requests for service ! On top of that, on many, many occasions when we called Fluent, we spent hours and hours waiting on the phone when we were put on hold waiting for someone to help us. As an example, prior to speaking to Kirstie today, we were put on hold for 3 hours and 44 minutes waiting for Nicholas to get back to us! He never did get back to us so we finally requested a callback. Kirstie provided the callback and, as already mentioned, gave exemplary service. We are satisfied with the home security provided by Fluent, but are extremely dissatisfied with customer service and communication.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Gerald, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Stephanie Howse ,

We became fluent customers in 2019. The previous alarm company had a flood sensor that was supposedly working and didn’t alert us to water in our basement. So we had a flood and had $30000 in damages. We switched to fluent , who used the same flood sensor from ADT, said it was working. I had an alert Monday eve around 7. I called customer support who said they did not have the flood sensor in the monitoring system. We tried to add it unsuccessfully. I was very upset by this, as we thought we were protected from a potential flood but were not. I spoke with a lady Diya, she was great and sent us a free sensor( was worth $150}. I want to thank her, she was very professional and understanding. This has changed my opinion of fluent, so hoping their customer service continues in the manner as Diya performed.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hey Stephanie, We'd like to make this right for you and get a new sensor sent out. We were unable to locate your account by just your name. Would you mind sending us your address, and we'll get this looked after right away!

Apr. 15th, 2020

Aena Cruz Saskatoon, SK

excellent, very satisfied and thankfully to Ian who helped me how to shutdown my security gadgets. He is very customer experienced and very patient person. Awesome giving a clear instruction.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Aena, Thank you for your review! We will make sure Ian knows they were mentioned in this review. Thank you for taking the time to write this reply! We are happy you had a good experience!

Mar. 17th, 2022

Cindy Lund Havre, MT

Exterior camera system is lousy. I'm tied into a long term contract and am stuck with them. The interior cameras are good, outside cameras are shut off.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Cindy, i am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Cindy Galloway, OH

Poor invoice procedures & record keeping of payments. No newsletters or other communications other than attempting to collect on an already made payment.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Cindy, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

Greg

They should offer their good standing customers the best rate without having to play negotiating game between their departments and what certain departments can offer

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Greg, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? We would love to discuss your account with you!! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

Y.Mucker Louisville, KY

My experience with Fluent has been rocky for over 5yrs but I hung in with them. I recently got new cameras that a friend helped to activate to my tv monitor. When I needed additional help after my best friend's initial help I called Fluent Tech Dept. Richard H is a technician who was very helpful and very understanding. He put in the time to make the system work with my TV Monitor as well as gave good advice to upgrade my internet speed. Hats Off to Rich for his good work and making a good name for Fluent! Rich The Tech is 5 Stars. Y.Mucker

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Y.Mucker, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Karen Grosso

Last time we renewed we agreed to a lower price than you are currently charging and have ignored all my emails to try to deal with it

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Karen, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to turn this into a positive experience for you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Vega Toledo, OH

Tried to call them about a false alarm and kept getting put on hold. And they want $100 just to move a sensor on our front door.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Vega, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Gilbert Pittsburgh, PA

They don’t give complete information when you sign up. The equipment is okay. It is security. They just need to be upfront.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience. We are very sorry to hear that you did not feel you had a complete understanding at the time of signing up for the service. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 and we would be happy to speak with you. Thank you!

Walter Toledo, OH

I feel very secure with the alarm system on the house. It seems very accurate. But, there is no one in our area to come out and service it.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear that you have found the service to be accurate and that this has helped you to feel secure. Thank you for the feedback in reference to the area technicians. Thank you!

Charlotte Youngstown, OH

Customer service is attentive and answer with a pleasant smile. There are no real problems. When the smoke detector goes off, they do call.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad that you have had a good experience with our support team as well as with the service when the alarm does sound. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Sandi McClaughry Salem, OR

System is good but have problems with getting information on how to change out the batteries on the sensors located within the house.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Sandi, Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review!! We would love to assist you with any information you may need. Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!

Sep. 24th, 2021

Marg Taylor

Generally it takes too long to have your call returned or answered but lately it’s gotten a little better as I understand they Have hired more call-center staff. Today’s technical support person was very helpful and perseverance and tried numerous things to get numerous issues at two houses dealt with! Thank you Oliver!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Marg, Thank you for the amazing review!! We love hearing how are staffed have been able to help our customers!!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Marilyn Meridian, ID

I have been with them a little over a year, I am not at satisfied with the time in between the alarm going off and the time it takes to get a phone call to make sure your ok. And each time it is longer. It's not often it happens but hopefully it will never be anything serious.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello, we are so sorry to hear your experience wasn't awesome. Fluent would love to get this turned around for you. Do you mind sending us your contact information to [email protected] so we can locate your account? Once we are able to locate your account we can send this information to our Monitoring Station to request they call out it a timeframe that works best for you!

Nov. 6th, 2020

James Gray Ennis, TX

Michelle work with me today, she had lot's of patient with me because I had some issues. She was professional and got my system up running Again! Hopefully her supervision will read this and give her A pat on the back she done a good job!

Reply from Fluent Home

Thanks so much for the review, James! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 22nd, 2020

Evelyn Thomas ,

This kudos goes out to Customer SR, Isabella. She was most helpful and pleasant. Good customer service tends to be a thing of the past, however Isabella has restored my faith in what good customer service really is. Great Job Isabella!!!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Evelyn, We are very happy to hear you had such a great experience with Isabella! She is a great addition to our team and we are happy to have her! Please reach out to us if you have any other questions or concerns at 855-238-4826. Thank you for being a part of Fluent, Have a great rest of your day!! :)

Mar. 5th, 2020

Jane Humphries Tucson, AZ

I have had problems with their customer service. they are very polite, but can't answer my questions.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Jane, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can I correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!

Barry Blackerby Spokane, WA

They use to be active in checking with me from time to time, but I haven't heard from them in a very long time.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Barry, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to turn this into a positive experience for you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

Nina Dayton, OH

Sometimes it goes off on its own for no reason but when I’ve called I’ve gotten immediate action.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Nina, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Thank you for sharing what we have been able to do for you! We look forward to hearing from you!! Please call us at 855.238.4826.

Jay

I have called several times about an upgrade to my system and have not received a call back to discuss.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience. We are very sorry to hear that you have not received a return call. To confirm the number to reach us is 855-238-4826, as well you may also contact us via email at [email protected] Thank you!

Kyle

No support or updates about current products. They install the equipment and never to return or be heard from again.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Kyle, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to correct that. Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!

Oct. 14th, 2021

Pat Shea

More expensive than my children's systems and the new door bell camera is useless. It may or may not work.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Pat, I am sorry you having a bad experience. What can I do to correct this for you? We would love to hear from you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Tara Ramsey Lawrenceville, GA

Last few call have not been good reps just telling me stuff to get me off the. Phone that’s was not the case with Reg or Nicole they actually took the time to listen and resolve my issues.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Tara, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can I correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

K Wright Denver, CO

There is usually a delay in getting service if a technician has to come to the site.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello K, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How may we turn this into a positive experience for you. We would love to hear from you. Please call us at 855.238.4826.

Anonymous Toledo, OH

Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t but I like the price and the stuff is reliable.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are very glad to hear that you have found the service to be reliable and inexpensive. If you have had any issues, I would like to invite you to give us a call at 855-238-4826 and we would be happy to assist you with getting that taken care of. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Pamela Jackson, MS

Customer support responds quickly. The equipment doesn't hold a battery charge, though.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad to hear you have found to the response of our support to be be quick. If you have had continued issues with the equipment batteries needing to be replaced more often than to be realistically expected, please give us a call at 855-238-4826 and we would be happy to assist. Thank you!

Sid

Fluent changed their app which meant our phones no longer were able to access our system.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Sid, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we turn this into a positive for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Oct. 28th, 2021

Gerald Miller

Too Expensive for me to be able to continue with security, I’m now retired on fixed income

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We certainly understand the difficulty of reducing expenses. We would love the opportunity to work with you on this, as we do offer loyalty opportunities when a customers agreement is within the last 18 months. At that time we are able to negotiate a lower monthly bill and/or new equipment. If you would like to speak with us about determining if and when your account would qualify for options of this nature, please contact us by phone at 855-238-4826 or by email at [email protected] Thank you!

Oct. 26th, 2021

Linda Hartum

One of our sensors keeps falling off so we can’t set the alarm. Company has not repaired it.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello. We are so sorry to hear your experience wasn't awesome. Fluent would love to get this turned around for you. Do you mind sending us your contact information to [email protected] so we can reach out to you?

Apr. 7th, 2021

Brent

With so much new competition, there are equivalent options that are substantially less expensive.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Brent, Sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to turn your experience into a positive! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Sep. 30th, 2021

Mark Domes

Satisfied with equip and service, though higher monthly monitoring fees than competitors

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Mark, Thank you so much for the reply! We may be able help to lower that fee. Give us a call at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you. Thank you again for being part of the Fluent family!!

Sep. 28th, 2021

Jessica

Security is great. Equipment is junky. Takes a long time to send techs to fix faulty equipment

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Jessica, Thank you for the review! We love knowing you enjoy security! As for the equipment and tech issue, How can we correct this for you? We would love to hear from you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Craig Nattrass Taber, AB

I was able to speak to a live representative who was very helpful. they continue to add more live representatives it would be great.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are very glad that you had a positive experience when speaking with our agents. We thank you for your feedback as well. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Jan. 19th, 2022

Lakiesha Cincinnati, OH

I might be changing. They need to do better and update their system.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience. we are very sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. I would like to let you know that we do offer the option to each customer that within 18 months of the end of their agreement, we will negotiate with them for a lower monthly bill and/or new equipment. Please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 if you would like more information on this. Thank you!

Mel Henderson

There is nothing from them as far as contact to see if we are happy

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. Unfortunately we dont as standard reach out to customers to check in. If you have any concerns, questions or technical issues we do ask that you give us a call at 855-238-4826 and we would be happy to assist you in any way possible. Thank you!

Richard West Mifflin, PA

It's not the best. They could be more thorough when someone calls.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We certainly want our agents to be as thorough as possible when on the phone with a customer. If this was not your experience we would be happy to speak with you on this subject and work with you to ensure this is not the case in the future. Thank you!

Nov. 7th, 2021

Nelson

They never reach out to see if all is good. No follow ups for customer service

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience, we are sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. We appreciate your feed back and we will take this into consideration moving forward. If you would like to discuss this further or require any assistance with you account please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826. Thank you!

Oct. 28th, 2021

Geraldine N Coulter Salem, OR

It takes a too long to get a technician out to service your equipment.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Geraldine, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to turn this into a positive experience for you! Please give us a call at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Sep. 30th, 2021