Fluent Home

7.3

LAST UPDATED: December 2nd, 2022

Fluent Home is a company whose team members have 70 years of combined experience in the security industry. The company offers customizable, state-of-the-art security, technology, and energy management products and services. Fluent Home builds custom smart security and energy-efficient home automation systems. With every family having different needs, Fluent Home makes it a priority to have flexible packages — from basic security equipment to advanced home automation.

Fluent Home offers convenience by providing you with its Alarm.com app so you can access, monitor, and control all your systems from one integrated interface. Additionally, Fluent Home prides itself on delivering exceptional customer service and the company strongly believes in giving back to the community through charitable donations.

The Good

• Customizable Plans and Equipment
  • Home Automation
  • Remote Control Access via the Alarm.com App
  • 24/7 Burglary and Theft Monitoring
  • Fluent Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty

Customizable Plans and Equipment

Fluent Home does not provide pre-built packages, rather it offers you a custom solution that allows you to hand-select security equipment that suits your needs so you don't have to pay for features you don't need. This provides more versatility to customers and peace of mind that they won't be missing out on any camera or security solutions they desire. Fluent Home costs will vary depending on the plan you select (home automation and added security equipment will increase your monthly fee), and all security packages require a 36-month contract.

Standard Features Included

• Email and text notifications

Optional Features Included

• Carbon monoxide monitoring
  • Flood sensors & freeze detection
  • Personal emergency device (medical)
  • Lighting control
  • HVAC control
  • Automated door locks
  • Remote real-time video

Home Automation

Fluent Home is more than just an alarm company; it offers home automation capabilities along with its home security systems. With Fluent's smart home automation, you can:

• Monitor and remotely control door locks
  • Adjust thermostat
  • Access 24/7 live video feed from your doorbell camera and indoor security camera
  • Turn on/off your lights remotely
  • Arm/disarm security system remotely
  • Receive security notifications via the Fluent App

Remote Control Access via the Alarm.com App

Fluent Home also provides you with its Alarm.com app upon installation so you can access, monitor, and control your system remotely in real-time. This is great for consumers who want access to their home security system from anywhere at any time.

24/7 Burglary and Theft Monitoring

Fluent Home offers 24/7 burglary and theft monitoring 365 days a year while providing you with an easy to use touchscreen control panel, a customized 8-point security system and will send you email and text notifications when necessary. Fluent Home security systems also sport motion sensor and glass break detector functionality. Motion detectors are easy to install, and even easier to monitor from your smartphone mobile app. Fluent Home's monthly monitoring service rates start at $29.99.

Fluent Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty

Unique to Fluent Home, the security company provides its customers with this guarantee: to only use state-of-the-art equipment, 80% of all support calls answered within 60 seconds, resolution of customer concerns on the first call, or service issues guaranteed to be serviced within seven days, and any customer not serviced within one week will receive free monitoring until their issue is resolved. In addition, Fluent Home security warranties all its equipment for the lifetime of the customer.

The Bad

• Prices Not Disclosed on Website
  • Three-Year Contract
  • $99 Moving Fee
  • No 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

Prices Not Disclosed on Website

Fluent Home doesn't post any equipment pricing information on its website, rather the company asks that you contact a sales rep so it can provide you with a custom quote based on your specific needs. That's not necessarily a bad thing because by doing so you will only be paying for those products and services you actually need. However, this is definitely inconvenient for any homeowner looking to quickly and easily compare Fluent Home's prices to other home security providers.

Three-Year Contract

Fluent Home requires a three-year contract for its services. This is a somewhat common contract length within the home security industry but with the company's higher video monitoring prices, this may prove to be too expensive for some consumers. Especially with a moving fee and no money-back guarantee, be sure to understand all the terms before committing to Fluent Home's long-term contract.

$99 Moving Fee

Fluent Home does offer removal, transport, and reinstallation services to its customers, however, the company charges $99 to move the security system to a new location. Many security providers offer moving options free of charge. This is unfortunate for any consumers who may move during their contract with Fluent Home. If this is the case, you may want to consider looking into a home security provider that does not charge a moving fee.

No 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

Unlike many home security companies, Fluent Home does not offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. The company does allow you to cancel your services for up to three days after you sign your agreement. However, this is not an ample amount of time for customers to change their minds if they decide Fluent Home is not for them. If you want more of a trial period, we suggest looking into other home security providers.

The Bottom Line

Fluent Home advertises state-of-the-art products and professional monitoring services. Fluent Home provides a lifetime warranty for its equipment. However, in the company's reviews, customers note faulty equipment and a variety of other complaints, including poor customer service. Customers also have to pay a $99 moving fee if they want to transfer their home security system to a new home.

Customer reviews are often the most telling information you can gather to determine whether a company is worth doing business with. Read Fluent Home reviews below if you are interested in hearing what current and past customers have to say about the home security provider.

Key Takeaways from Home Security Reviews

We analyzed all the home security reviews on BestCompany.com to understand the motivations of customers who leave a given star rating. Through careful analysis, we identified some common factors that lead to particularly positive and negative experiences. Read our report to learn the key takeaways from other customers’ experiences.

Learn More

Call our recommended rep over at Fluent Home below.

Message from
Fluent Home

At Fluent Home, we believe your home security is everything. Home is the sensation of peace on a cozy, rainy Sunday, the feeling of relief when you pull into the driveway after a long trip. Your home should feel safe and be enjoyed, and that’s why we work everyday to make it more secure, comfortable, and convenient for our more than hundreds of thousands of customers throughout Canada and North America.

While we began just a little over a decade ago as a provider of home alarm systems, today Fluent is a growing leader in the smart home security and automation industry. We’re dedicated to redefining the home experience with the latest intelligent products and services.

Behind the scenes at Fluent, you’ll find a large, diverse team. Our more than 2,000 employees are dedicated to helping families live safely and intelligently, and our growing customer service and support team wants to answer all of your questions and concerns.

At Fluent, we truly believe that everyone deserves that safe comfortable place that they can call home, so we are happy to help provide that one household at a time.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

3.3

Lloyd Meier Yuma, AZ

Fluent home has continued to attempt to withdraw funds from my bank account after the contract was closed. Even after receiving e mails from fluent informing me that the account was closed and that its a billing error, they continue to try and extract funds from my bank as well as send me non payment notices. I have sent them numerous e mails to get them to stop but to no avail even after including the e mail chain where they admit that they are in error.

Ryan Parsons Yorkton, SK

First off Pro's The system itself works good everything was fine and once app downloaded had lots of options to configure system as you see fit Install was quick Other than changing batteries out in each device all hardware worked as planned Con's Was not informed it was a 5 year contract signed on it. To cancel service is a joke. ( Have to write on paper full name, address, statement of cancelation and signature) Ive now been trying to cancel for some time multiple phone calls of being on hold for long periods of time. Resolutions rep on the phone very rude, which made having the conversation that much more difficult Felt was given the run around to try and cancel and with a system that is wireless and new why is it so difficult to cancel. Overall If everything works as you plan, then you should be happy but when its time to deal with service issues... might as well throw your time and money away. Do not recomend

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Ryan Parson. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are sorry to hear that you had a poor experience. How can we make it right? Please give us a call at 855.238.4826. We would love to assist you.

Aug. 5th, 2022

Kate

Two major issues: 1) a detector was beeping; I called tech and a guy walked me through how to take the thing down. It was only installed 3 years ago, and had expired already. Not impressed.2) The main panel started beeping, in the wee hours of the morning. It gave a communication error. I called into tech services, and was told the rror had to do with my cell phine connection with the nearest tower. The nearest tower is within 500yards of the house, so this made no sense. But it kept happening. I called in again and was told I could buy a $70 part and install myself (with their help) OR replace the whole control box. I bought the $70 part. I have NOT installed it, but magically the error has gone away. Now my spidey sense are tingling......does someone sit in a control chair at Fluent and get bored in the early hours of the morning, and send out wierd error messages, just for a lark?

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Kate, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am sorry you had a bad experience. How may we correct this for you? We would love to hear from you, please give us a call at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!

Sep. 24th, 2021

Patty Ridenour Dayton, OH

I have to draw up and prepare my own invoice every quarter except for maybe the first three or so. I have informed Fluent of this problem many, many times. They have never corrected the fact that I am forced to use my own time, my own paper, my own printer, my own electricity to prepare, print, and mail a check to for my own invoice every quarter. Fluent continues to deny that this situation exists. It is infuriating.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Patty, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!!

Tammy Holmes

The basement water sensor only works for a couple weeks at a time, constantly saying there is a problem when there isn't. The main panel on the wall that the person talks through doesn't work properly because they can't hear us talk back to them. I used to get text messages everytime the system was armed and unarmed, which I liked, and it stopped again ages ago, after I requested it still be sent. I feel it has just gone downhill since we first signed up.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Tammy, I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience. We would love to turn this into a positive for you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Oct. 26th, 2021

Dale Weenk

The security system is fine worked good, when I went to get a quote for another location they wanted to change our current system to a more expensive version which wasn't required. Then we we went to quit using them, after 7 years they demand we pay another 3 years to pay out our contract. In which, I only signed a 5 year contract 7 years, at which time we were told the monthly fee was to drop $5 after 5 years, (it did), now they say it locks us in for the second 5 year term. I didn't sign anything, so don't know there basis for this statement

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Dale, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love the opportunity to turn this into a positive experience for you!! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!

Dave

Did not like the way the door to door sales operated. We were not left with any copies of the contract and we had to phone to have one emailed. The contract that was emailed did not have the right start date. The door to door sales person had handwritten the date and I had signed, yet when I received the contract, my signature was there but the date was typewritten.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it was not a good one. We certainly want all of our customers to have proper copies of their agreement with our company. We would love the opportunity to ensure this addressed and resolved if at all possible. Please feel free to contact us by phone at 855-238-4826 or by email at [email protected] Thank you!

LB Denver, CO

All they want is your money and they SUCK SWAMPWATER!! There is not enough space or time to review all the things and transactions that they did wrong. Document, document, document each and every conversation you have with them as they lie through their teeth. And expect to call them several times on the same issue and to get a different answer each time. RUN fast and far away from this company.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello LB, I am so sorry to hear that your experience with our company has not met your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and I am truly sorry that wasn't demonstrated to you. While we'd love the opportunity to regain your trust please call us at 855.238.4826. We would love the opportunity to turn this into a positive experience for you!

Apr. 27th, 2022

Jake m

Worst investment I ever made. The cameras are not as clear as they said they would be. After sales service is quite slow. Sales and people are nice just not happy with the product. I have 2 $75 cameras that Ive had no issues with, none I've had 2 robberies and these cameras have helped nothing!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Jake, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to correct this for you. Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!

larry Junction City, KY

They do call most of the time when it goes off but can't get them to come out and replace a sensor can't get them on customer service do not tell you everything about the service. Can't stop the service. Don't like them will not recommend to anyone

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Larry, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

Bob

We are constantly having issues with the hardware. When you call Customer Service, they are always there to help, but I find they are not proactive to let us know if there is an issue with our system. We had 3 months where we paid for monitoring but our system wasn't syncing with them and no one alerted us to that.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Bob, I am sorry you had a bad experience. Thank you for sharing the positive experience you have had as well. We would love to turn your whole experience into something positive!!! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!!

Jean

We were tricked into signing for another five-year term. I signed on an iPad for what I thought was approval for a service call, but way above the spot for the signature was an agreement to extend the contract. We never received a digital copy of that until we tried to cancel the original contract.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Jean, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this fro you? We wold love to discuss this with you and turn this into a positive experience!! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

Walter

System computer went black,called fire department after I called and told them the system failed.it took 3 weeks before some one came out and replaced computer board,we stressed that it was a winery and we needed security but we were told Covid was to blame.we got charged for the full month even though we didn’t have security.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello. We are so sorry to hear your experience wasn't awesome. Fluent would love to get this turned around for you. Do you mind sending us your contact information to [email protected] so we can reach out to you?

Eric LaFoy

Too expensive for what you get. Monthly monitoring fees plus the minimal memory for video storage almost forced one to buy more memory. This should be all automatic when you purchase the camera monitoring. Not impressed and giving consideration to discontinuing our service once this contract expires.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. We can certainly understand the want for more included video storage. If you have found that your video devices have been recording unnecessarily we would be more than happy to assist with adjusting the settings to resolve this and to help avoid exceeding the allocated storage amount. Please feel free to contact us by phone at 855-238-4826 or by email at [email protected] Thank you!

Ryan Linster

Horrible. I want to cancel and they can’t even do it over the phone. My contract is up and they try to make you stay with them and won’t let you cancle unless you write an email.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Ryan, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to turn this into a positive experience for you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Timothy Stodola

Door locks don't work properly and had them come out to fix and don't want to replace faulty equipment just try to get it working any old way

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Timothy, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can I correct this for you? We would love for you to call us at 855.238.4826 to troubleshoot the technical issues you are experiencing! Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Gloria Columbus, OH

Disappointed with the quality. Get another company. Customer service always wants you to go outside and push buttons and stuff. I feel like they should send someone out to fix it. My doorbell is not working.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. Troubleshooting over the phone is something that is part of our policy as this allows us to resolve what can be, over the phone. And if a technician is needed, we are then able to ensure that they have all needed information and equipment in order to effectively resolve the issue. If you would like to discuss this further, please give us a call at 855-238-4826. Thank you!

Karrie Sweet

The wait time on calls for repairs or accounts is ridiculous. Plus I have to pay for someone to fix my hardware or fix it myself?? I don’t work for fluent, I see no reason why I should have to fix THEIR repairs myself.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience, we are sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. Unfortunately as part of the agreement signed between Fluent Home and the customer, it is agreed that the customer is responsible for the maintenance, including troubleshooting and repairs of the system. Fluent Home does handle the monitoring of the equipment and does provide a warrantee that covers the equipment for manufacturer defects. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 and any agent will be happy to speak with you. Thank you!

Ken Hoedl

We have had multiple motion sensors not functioning. Multiple calls in to have fixed. Sensors old and need to be replaced. Constant false alarms. We would like a technician to come update the system

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Ken, I ma sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to turn this into a positive experience for you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!

Shawn

Terrible service. Terrible equipment. The app and online site are difficult to use. Adding equipment is impossible. Nothing easy about the system or contact with the company

Sumit

The worst customer service ever. The technician that comes to your house never fully explains the contract and the terms. They rush you in to signing documents on scene and he sits there when the customer service calls to ensure you say yes to everything. The technician will tell you that the company will take all the equipment away if you cancel the contract or having difficulty paying a huge amount every month. Then later you find out that you own this equipment which is useless for you as it’s only compatible with Fluent. When you try and talk to the customer service they tell you that now if you want to get out of this service and return the equipment you have to pay 85% of the remaining contract and do absolutely nothing to resolve any of your issue or add anything to your service. They swear at you on the phone and threaten that you will be charged for anything and everything that you request done to your system now on. The rep that came to your house to install the equipment and sell you the service takes days to return your call. They basically just want to dump this equipment on you and say it’s free and then later in the service say now pay or we will send you to collections. Very rude customer service people. I will not suggest any one to sign up with them as they are a rip of company. The online app freezes a lot and shuts down in the middle of alarming the system. Shop with other companies before you even sign up with this company.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hi Sumit - thank you for your feedback. Fluent has recently discovered and we are currently working through our reviews. Should you still need assistance, please contact us at 855.238.4826

Feb. 21st, 2020

Dale

Terrible customer follow up. Sensors are wireless (battery) not once was I contacted to perform maintenance on the system, 59% of sensors are in trouble mode.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Dale, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? We would love to hear from you so we can troubleshoot with you about the issues with your sensors that you are having. Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

Betty

Do not follow through with what was promised, then say that it was never promised. Told I should of wrote down name of person on phone. I thought calls were recorded.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Betty, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love the chance to turn this into a positive experience for you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!!

Raul Espinal Cleveland, OH

Poor customer service staff member says they will call me back then call 2 days later them when they call the right agent wasn't available to fulfill my needs

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Raul, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!!!!

Shonda Bashir Jackson, MS

My system doesn’t supply me with the security I need. I have no outdoor security lighting and not one camera. Most companies are offering these amenities.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Shonda, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Diane Côté

Their after-installation service is very very poor!!! We've had a couple of issues and no one is available to come to our house, so we carry on with a compromised system.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Diane, I am sorry you had a bad experience. how can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!

Daryl Jones

All but impossible to communitcate with. We had a problem and getting it resloved took months. Promises of compensation were not kept and we were without service for months

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. We can completely understand the frustration of delays in reaching a company when there are issues. I would like to mention that there is also the option to contact us by email at [email protected] In reference to a promised compensation, we would be more than happy to honor a promise of this nature if at all possible. To discuss this further, please feel free to contact us by phone or email and we will be happy to address this. Thank you!

Oct. 12th, 2021

Darren Hasein

There has been some issues for example my motion sensor went off when we were not home and they called me told me and said I needed to go check it out

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Darren, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can I correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Sep. 29th, 2021

Yolanda Lindo Stockton, CA

Poor customer service and customer support, faulty equipment, I am a paying customer right now but can not get anything resolved. My alarm was triggered and had my neighbor to check my house and Fluent rep called an hour later.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. We can certainly understand the frustration when having issues with equipment. We would be more than happy to help in any way that we can, please feel free to reach out to us by phone at 855-238-4826 or by email using [email protected] and any agent will be happy to speak with you. Thank you!

Dec. 22nd, 2021

Crushed Head Fallon, NV

Not at all what we expected. The sale person was friendly, but misled us and went so fast that we didn't know what we were doing till it was too late. We are elderly and they took advantage of that. We were under the impression that it was just an upgrade to our ADT system. We also didn't realize we were going to get a huge bill from from ADT for cancelling our contract. There is more but I am out of space. So now we are stuck with this scam outfit.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello. We are so sorry to hear your experience wasn't awesome. Fluent would love to get this turned around for you. Typically if you send us the final bill from your previous provider we can review it and see if we can assist you with the buyout amount. Do you mind sending us your contact information along with that final bill from ADT to [email protected] so that we can look into this further?

Oct. 9th, 2020

Linda Hopkins Denver, CO

I tried to get these people on the phone one day last month and they had a recording that I was too leave my name, phone number and policy number and they would call me back.. What Security Agency is NOT there to take your call, what if I was calling about an emergency... I don't think they are really that reliable.. They never called me back, so I left it at that to start looking around for another security company in my area, instead of not in my area.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hi Linda! Thank you for your review - Fluent recently discovered and are working our way through previous reviews. We hope all is well. I'd like to take a moment to explain that our office does at times have wait times for Customer Service, however, our Central Station is available 24/7 in the event of an emergency. You're always welcome to contact us through e-mail (). I hope this provides some clarification!

Feb. 21st, 2020

Jeremy Striker

They have missed not calling a few times. Also they don’t keep track of expiry dates on Co alarms. Mine expired and kept going off.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Jeremy, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!

Bradley Canton, OH

Can’t get a hold of the company. They won’t answer my questions. We are canceling them in July. It goes off all the time with false alarms.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Bradley, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? We would love to hear from you!!! Please call us at 855.238.4826.

Mark Eliason

Not too impressed with the sensors, batteries always low, shouldn't be our job to change. Loss of supervision code, things always beeping.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. As a consumable item batteries are something that we do expect the customer to change. If you are finding that the batteries need to be changed more often then realistically expected or would like some assistance with changing the batteries, please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 and any agent would be happy to assist. Thank you!

Claudia Hunter Silverlake, WA

My home has suffered two daytime burglaries and the time it took for Fluent to notify me allowed the burglars to complete their task and disappear.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Claudia, I am so sorry you had a bad experience. How can we turn this into a positive experience for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Sep. 30th, 2021

Gary Sharp Yakima, WA

They don't send you a copy of your contract for insurance purposes and they don't follow up with problems with the alarm

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Gary, I am so sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Can you please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

Jonathan Edwards

Equipment seems to fail often. I have a shop and house the controllers dont communicate very well . Equipment goes out of date quickly.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Jonathan, I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We would love to hear from you, please give us a call at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Sep. 24th, 2021

Ken Minty

No better nor any worse than any other security company. Service is slow and mediocre. Billing is always prompt.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Ken, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!

Cathy Urlacher

I have been waiting over a year for a discounted rate which I was told I would get as a long term customer

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Cathy, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can I correct this for you? We would love to discuss your account with you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Linda Great Falls, MT

Nothing special about their system. They did have a fairly decent offer to start with but nothing makes them stand out.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience. We are very sorry to hear, we have not proven our service to stand out. We would love the opportunity to discuss this with you and do all that we can to improve this. Please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826. Thank you!

Tania Petrie

Because half our system is down because the batteries keep dying in them and they are so expensive to replace

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience, we are sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. If you believe that any one piece of equipment is needing the batteries to be replaced more often that can be realistically expected, please give us a call at 855-238-4826 and we would be happy to assist you in testing and ensuring the equipment is working properly. Thank you!

Petra Hoffmann

I feel this company could do a better job in getting a hold of its customers when things are not working properly.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Petra, I am sorry you had a bad experience! How can we correct this experience for you?Please feel free to call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Sep. 28th, 2021

Dennis

Never hear from them, the only time was once when they came out trying to up sell.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Dennis, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Christine

Low customer service, didn’t explain to us that we were locked into a contract

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Christine, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? We would love to hear from you! Please call us at 855.238.4826.

Blair

There are other security companies that offer similar services for a lot less money

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Blair, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can I correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!

Nov. 6th, 2021

They’re not honest with me. The manager in Edmonton named Mitchell is not trustworthy.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. We certainly strive to be an honest company and would love the opportunity to discuss this further. Please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826. Thank you!

Dan

When things work it’s good but when stuff doesn’t work it’s impossible to get help

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to sharing your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. We can certainly understand the concern when there are delays in contacting a provider during an issue. We strive to assist our customers in a timely manor and are working to improve at this. If you are having continued technical issues, I would like to offer that you can contact us by phone at 855-238-4826, or as well by email at [email protected] Thank you!

Oct. 26th, 2021

William & Beverly

Had the alarm go off a couple of times and no phone call to check to see if something was wrong

Susan Charles

Having to change our own batteries as seniors; alarm going off at 1:30 or 2:30 am; price going up

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Susan, I am sorry you had a bad experience! What can we do to resolve this for you? We would love to hear from you, please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Sep. 28th, 2021

Ken Badry

The phone app quit working ... tried calling to see about getting it rectified ... no results!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Ken, I am so sorry you had a bad experience. What can I do to help turn this into a positive experience for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Sep. 29th, 2021