Bed Bath And Beyond Logo

Bed Bath And Beyond

Is This Your Business?

8.4

LAST UPDATED: May 19th, 2021

Bed, Bath, and Beyond launched in 1971 under the name Bed ‘n Bath. 14 years later the name was changed to Bed, Bath, and Beyond as they merged their current business into a superstore offering customers a large range of home and furniture products. They now have stores in over 975 locations and a strong online presence. Bed, Bath, and Beyond offers customers competitively priced quality products.

IKEA Logo
#1 IKEA chevron_right
Target Logo
#2 Target chevron_right

The Good

• Wide selection of categories
  • Sales and promotions regularly available
  • Free shipping available
  • International shipping available in over 225 countries
  • Easy return policy
Bed, Bath, and Beyond offers over 10 product categories on their website. The main categories featured include bedding, bath, kitchen, dining, home décor, furniture, storage and cleaning, outdoor, baby and kids, and health and beauty. Customers can also shop through additional product categories such as luggage, pet care, team fan chop, apparel and accessories, jewelry, food and drink, home improvement and more. Consumers looking for specific style options can narrow their search by choosing to shop by trend, brand, or what's new at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. A sales and clearance section is featured under the Shop Products category on the Bed, Bath, and Beyond home page. Huge savings can be obtained using this category as some products are discounted up to 50% or more. Bed, Bath, and Beyond offers regular coupons which can be easily obtained by simply Googling Bed, Bath, and Beyond coupons or promotions. Bed, Bath, and Beyond offers customers free shipping on orders over $49. Shipping surcharges will still apply to over-sized or extremely heavy items. Items that fit under the oversized or extremely heavy category should include specific surcharge information in the description section of the specific product. They offer standard delivery time in the contiguous United States of 3 to 7 business days. Bed, Bath, and Beyond offers four different truck delivery service levels including curbside, threshold, room of choice, and white glove. Consumers can choose the amount of service they require from having an order delivered to the front of their home to having the item unpackaged and assembled to the room of their choice. Bed, Bath, and Beyond offers international shipping to over 225 countries. Many of their competitors do not offer international shipping or have a limited number of countries they are able to ship to making Bed, Bath, and Beyond an appealing option for consumers outside of the United States. Bed, Bath, and Beyond allows customers 30 days to return items for any reason. A proof of purchase is required in order to return items such as a receipt or packaging invoice. Customers who receive damaged or defective products may contact Bed, Bath, and Beyond within 48 hours of delivery and receive replacement parts free of charge. Bed, Bath, and Beyond will not accept returns after 30 days.

The Bad

• Website lacks transparency on some information
Bed, Bath, and Beyond does not offer the same transparency as some of their competitors on their website and some consumers may not be satisfied with some of their customer service policies. We found it difficult when reviewing Bed, Bath, and Beyond's website to find warranty information. Customers may need to contact customer service for warranty information regarding specific products.

The Bottom Line

Bed, Bath, and Beyond may not provide consumers with the same level of customer service and easy access to specific information as some of their competitors. While this may be a turn off to some consumers, Bed, Bath, and Beyond offers a large selection of products priced competitively that will appeal to those who prefer to a one stop shop for all of their home and furniture needs. Bed, Bath, and Beyond is a great resource for customers looking to purchase quality home and furniture products at great prices.

Robyn Brady Kent, OH

Best store to go to when you can't find what you're looking for especially when you have a 20% off coupon. Great assortment of colors on towels and bedding that you can't always find anywhere else. Super sad that they just closed the one near me and the one that my step-daughter worked at. I will continue to shop online.

Grateful Customer Farmingdale, NY

I cant express how helpful your option to reserve items for pick up was this past Christmas eve. As I was baking and prepping food for Christmas eve dinner, I remembered I forgot to replace my coat rack as the one I had for years broke and anyone with a lack of closets in their house understands the importance of this item. I knew there would only be a half hour window between preparing deserts and cooking the dinner to get to the store to purchase a new one and anyone who hosts a party knows you are already overwhelmed so the thought of going to a store, finding what you need then waiting on line seemed impossible. Then I remembered I could reserve this item and pick it up from the Bed Bath & Beyond store by my home in Farmingdale New York. I ordered the item and compliments to this store I received an email less than an half hour later that it was ready for pick up so I finished my last cookie mix put them in refrigerator and headed to the store. I have been to this store many times before and as usual everyone was helpful, check out was quick, and once again I left with a smile. Thanks for making my day just a little easier. Happy New Year!!

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

Bed Bath And Beyond is a favorite destination for my family. So many high quality household goods that it's hard to choose from. All brands that are carried are of great quality and price is always competitive. Clean stores are normal and are always very well organized. Retail staff are very helpful as well. Can't miss with Bed Bath And Beyond.

Lisa Rose Hamden, CT

I recently had a very minor issue at The Bed Bath & Beyond at 2045 Dixwell Avenue Hamden, Connecticut. I was contacted by telephone by the store’s Manager - Jill. Jill was extremely helpful, incredibly understanding, genuinely polite and an absolute joy to deal with!! She has such an understanding of the Customer Service industry and takes such pride and commitment in the operation of her store in Hamden, Connecticut. Hats off to you Jill and my utmost respect, for running such a Top Notch location!! L.R.P.

Joanna Hester Gilbert, AZ

I always head to Bed Bath and Beyond when I need a specialty item for my bathroom. I was looking for a high quality mirror for my husband to use in the shower when shaving. We have had them in the past and they either fog up or fall off the wall. I found the perfect mirror that doesn't fog and it has been staying on the shower wall. I also got to use my coupon and saved money!

Sandi Westover Fremont, CA

Bed Bath and Beyond has a good selection of household items. The stores are nicely organized and you can always find help when needed. They tend to be more expensive than Target or Walmart but with a 20% coupon it's more comparable. They constantly send out coupons or you can find them online. If you buy 5 items you can use 5 20% off coupons, one per item. Also their coupons never expire. The only draw back is that you cannot use the coupons online, only in the store. Many people use their wedding registry. So if you shop there, they have a wrapping area with free wrapping paper and ribbon. You can shop and wrap the gifts right there. This is such a convenience. You save money on wrapping paper and you walk out the door ready to give a gift. When you go to a wedding it is funny so see how many people shopped at Bed, Bath and Beyond because we all have the same wrapping paper. I don't give them 5 stars because they don't take coupons online. When I have to shop online and mail a gift I have to pay full price which I don't like.

Christine Farmer Littleton, CO

I shop at Bed Bath and Beyond frequently. They have friendly service and are helpful. Once, when a knife I wanted for a gift wasn't in the store, they helped me order it online and made sure my 20% coupon worked. Many people use this store for wedding registries and I appreciate the complimentary wrapping when I purchase a gift there. I like that their coupons don't really expire. I'm currently looking at drapery panels and knew from the online site which store near me had them in stock, which I like. They have a large variety of products with reasonable prices so I usually always at least look at what is available there.

Natalie Prestwich Taylorsville, UT

Bed Bath & Beyond has been a go to store for me for years! My husband and I both enjoy cooking so we’ve both shopped there for birthday and Christmas gifts. It is also the first place I go for wedding gifts. Their products are high quality and they have some products I’ve never seen other places before. I also like that I can use a coupon for my purchases. I was recently looking for rubber spatulas there and was a little disappointed by the selection, but I was looking for something very particular. I was also looking online and not in the store because that’s all I could do at the moment. Besides that, I have always found what I’m looking for there.

Bee Endicott, NY

Bed Bath and Beyond is typically a little bit more expensive than Walmart but they have a better selection, and they always always always have coupons.

Caloway Salt Lake City, UT

They have great products but never go in without a coupon. Everything is super expensive but they have a ton of great things which makes it a convenient shopping place. And there are a lot of opportunities to get coupons.

Brittany Wilkinson Herriman, UT

I love visiting Bed Bath and Beyond. I love it when get an invitation to a wedding and they are registered at BB&B. It's easy to shop their or online. They offer great products. They make it easy to shop and if they don't have it in stock, they will mail it to you. They stand behind their products as well.

Melissa Velsor Fort Lauderdale, FL

Great! I was shopping for a specific set of pots and pans that I have not been able to find anywhere! The customer service went above and beyond calling to different stores to find it for me! And when she did find it she had it brought to the store for me so I didn't have to go and get it!!

Bobbie Budgett Melbourne, FL

This store makes it easy to purchase and return any items. Customer service I s above reproach and they always provide service with a smile. The store I frequent is clean, isles are easily accessible. This is one of my favorite stores

Susan Stewart Salt Lake City, UT

I could spend hours in Bed Bath and Beyond. I absolutely love seeing all of the weird gadgets they have. Everything I have bought from there I have loved. I love getting big coupons from them and splurging on a new bathroom set or kitchen items.

take7 Sandy, UT

Customer service is A+. Always greeted at the door and more times browsing the aisles. It is always stocked and if it isn't they'll help you locate one or send one to your home or help find alternatives. They have great sales on their furniture. We were able to buy everything we needed for college student from drawers to desk and chairs and bathroom setup.

Stephanie Love Herriman, UT

I love bed bath and beyond. It’s the store that has a little of everything. I love to just go in and window show and see what new things that have in stock. It’s the store I always hit during the holidays because I can find something for everyone. Their customer service is great and they will always take your coupons, even if they are expired. I will continue shopping at bed bath and beyond for all my needs.

Amanda Sherwood, OR

I love Bed Bath! Mostly for their Kitchen selection! They have way more options than most stores I typically shop at (like Walmart) and always have great deals (20% off at all times on a product if you get their text or email) and that helps get their prices down. Their customer service is also AMAZING! I had to return a bunch of items due to a divorce after 7 months of marriage and they gave me cash or gift card for everything that was unopened, no question asked!!

BettyannS Rock Hill, NY

I ordered merchandise for my bathroom. A set of waste basket, cup, tissue dispensor and soap dish. The 2 biggest items arrived very late and appeared to have been thrown into the box without checking them. They looked like damaged goods, despite being wrapped for packing. at 100+$ order u would think they would examine merchandise before shipping. So, it took a good long time to finally reach someone who assured me they woul pick up the merchandise and had sufficient to replace it with. I am now hot in a dispute with paypal, as they say it was delivered and closed the case without even providing me proof of delivery to the correct address. The reason I want this, is bc the cust svc agent kind of was a bit shady and may have implied it was delivered to an address we have not lived at for 2 years.--- but she never admitted that to me directly. So now i am out all that money and paypal is not interested in appeals - and i dont know if anyone is aware that paypal now has no phone number at which to contact them-

Emmalie Norwalk, CA

Bed Bath and Beyond is an amazing place to find what you can need from your bathroom to backyard! I love looking at all the lil' gadgets that are on display and all of the different types of bed spreads too... You'll love it too!

Sarah Mercival , FL

Going off to college this was my go to store they sold everything that I needed for my college dorm. From kitchen utensils to bathroom mats and towels. They also have many coupons and deals every week.

Cade Boudreaux , FL

Bed bath and beyond is a great store but overpriced. My favorite part of going in the store is smelling the hundreds of candles they have on display. Their kitchen where section is extra ordinary and affordable.

Molly Keogh Ogden, UT

This store is great if you need something more specialized especially in the kitchen area. We have purchased many kitchen items through them. They also have a large selection of similar items at different price points to help whatever your financial need.

Kaitlyn Rios Ogden, UT

Bed Bath and Beyond is a great store for all your home goods needs. They have a fantastic selection. And super helpful staff members. This is the place to go for everything you need for your home.

Zac Cannon Long Beach, MS

This is one of me and my wife's favorite places to get betting and house supplies. They have great products and they last for a long time. Our favorite bedding and curtains came from here!

Lourdes Rivera Wilmington, DE

They are a very good store but in the pricey side I didn't bought furniture I bought other items they get you to sign for a yearly membership that I only used twice not worth spending the money when you have other nearby store with better lower prices but I still stopped by sometimes

Nishita McLean, VA

Bed Bath and Beyond is amazing! Our family has shopped there for years. They stand behind their products. We purchased an indoor patio table from there and love how sturdy it is.

Eric San Diego, CA

Bed Bath and Beyond is great for furniture if you're looking for something a bit more stylish than you'd find elsewhere. The prices are a bit high but worth it as with them you really get what you pay for. Lots of things made of wicker which I find to be awesome.

Tom Pleasant Grove, UT

I like their 20% off coupons and love shopping there for weddings. I also find they have all of the stuff needed in setting up a new bedroom or bathroom for the children and when they go off to college and need to set up their room.

Danielle Syracuse, UT

LOVE Bed Bath and Beyond! They have great products. Their emails with the discounts is so nice. The variety is amazing. I love just going to the store to look around. The employes are always so nice and helpful as well.

Luke Gibson Provo, UT

Their products are generally good but extremely overpriced. This is one of those places a lot of customers go to look and then go home to buy from Amazon. It is a good place to go if you need something in particular and time is important or money isn't a problem, as their stores are massive and their selection is fantastic. They carry organic snacks and other foods which is convenient if you're already there. Their photo frame selection is generally not very good.

Connie Mayer South Jordan, UT

Bed Bath and Beyond has a great inventory. I have bought drapery from them and a lot of bathroom decor, which I really like. I have also purchased bedspreads. Their products are good quality, and they often have good coupons as well. They have a lot of inventory.

Breanna Jones Salt Lake City, UT

You can find anything and everything home related at this store. They have some of the best customer service. There is so expiration on their receipts. I have returned bedding that didn't wash up well and they took it back no questions asked. Their prices are definitely higher but they always have the 20% off coupon so that makes it better.

Nicole Jones Sandy, UT

Whether in-store or online, I always have a great experience at Bed Bath & Beyond. Their customer service is excellent and their prices are so great. I love that I'm able to find all things for my home in one store so I don't have to make special trips to multiple stores!

Trey Farner Norcross, GA

When I moved into my dorm room I needed a plethora of different things. Fortunately I had a bed bath and beyond nearby and was able to buy everything that I needed. I would highly recommend this to any college student worried about what to get for their dorm.

Alyssa Hansel Tallahassee, FL

I love this place! I went here for almost all of my college dorm and apartment needs! They had everything from bed sheets, pots, and every cool decor! They email great coupons and have so many unique home goods! I would recommend this place to all decorators!

Elizabeth Klemm Tallahassee, FL

I love the Bed Bath and Beyond registry program. It made shopping for my dorm as an out of state student so much easier for my family and I since we could pick up the items at the Bed Bath and Beyond closest to my school instead of trying to transport everything by car.

Janie Dennis Tallahassee, FL

Bed Bath and Beyond is awesome! They have so many different things for the house and things you wouldn't have even thought about! I love little things that make life easier and they have it! I bought their CBD oils and oil diffuser and I couldn't have been happier!

Bianca Jyotishi DeLand, FL

I seriously love BBB. Everything I need for my apartment is available and the 20% really makes a huge difference. I'm always telling people to get me gift cards for here because I'm always finding things that I didn't even know I needed. I absolutely love this store.

Mike Ika West Valley City, UT

I really like Bed Bath and Beyond. I have been able to find some pretty cool items that are priced pretty reasonably. In particular we have enjoyed the stainless steel smudge-proof garbage cans. Good quality, not as expensive as other stores, and matches my kitchen.

Julie Taylor Ogden, UT

We love the huge variety of especially kitchenware that Bed Bath and Beyond has. We know if we want something specific for the kitchen we will be able to find it here. Also the different price ranges which are available, make it so you can find what you need at your price range.

Shauna Horne American Fork, UT

Bed, Bath, and Beyond has a really good selection of housewares. I know that I am getting a quality product when I shop there and I go there first when I buying wedding gifts or looking for a large selection of tablecloths or bedding to choose from.

kayshel Herriman, UT

This has been one of my favorite stores for kitchen items and some other home items as well. I love the 20% coupons and how easy it is to use them. They carry some of the better "as seen on TV" items and it's great to buy what I want without having to order

Michelle Rios Ogden, UT

We love Bed Bath And Beyond. Our most recent purchase was bedding and new pillows. They have a huge selection and we were able to find items that were midrange AND on SALE! With our 20% off all items coupon, they saved us a ton of money and I slept well in my new sheets! Thanks Bed Bath And Beyond.

Aimee Mortensen Salt Lake City, UT

They carry the widest variety of things for your house. If you need it, they have it. They honor coupons, even when expired, and will let you return an item to repurchase with a coupon. I don’t know many stores willing to do that.

Lawrence Lee Provo, UT

Bed Bath and Beyond is cool! I love their coupons that they give tons of in the mail and that never expire. I wonder how they're doing as a business sometimes, but they have some of the coolest gadgets and gizmos. I like being able to go there and getting a wide range of quality products for anything in the house. I particularly loved it for registering for gifts!

Kassandra Tallahassee, FL

I love Bed Bath and Beyond. Whenever I need any home decor, Bed Bath and Beyond is the first place I go. They have the cutest room decor for my dorm room and bathroom. They are inexpensive and they always have sales and coupons available.

Ariyana Miller Riverview, FL

Bed bath and beyond has everything you could use and more. The shopping experience is spectacular. With attentive and knowledgeable employees, it makes shopping a pleasurable experience. They also allow for coupons to be used even past their expiration dates making saving easy.

Kathryn Robinson Riverton, UT

Bed, Bath and Beyond has great selection for everything your home needs. I like that they also have carry speciality products for those hard to find items. Their pricing is higher than other retail stores, so I typically choose to shop elsewhere. If you do have a product you want to buy from Bed, Bath and Beyond look for a coupon. They frequently have printed coupons.

Katherine Whyte Miami, FL

This store is the best for college shopping because it has every essential for a dorm/apartment! There are many choices in bedding, bathroom, cleaning, and kitchen supplies. There are many sales and ways to save which is a plus.

What a wonderful company I shop for quite a bit of items for my nieces as per they enjoy a lot of items from this company. I love it that they can put a wish list together as they get older and wish to upgrade there rooms and I’m able to place an order that is delivered Steiger to there door.