SelectHealth Logo

SelectHealth

6.9

Shanna South Jordan, UT

We've had this insurance for about 10 years. I've loved them and they've been great. We just hate that the premiums keep going up.

Maria Draper, UT

So far no problems with the insurance, but haven't needed to use it yet. Wish it had a vision benefit for contacts and our optometrist.

Rashida Laumatia Saint George, UT

Love Select Health. Always great customer service. Never takes me long to speak to someone. Also very Inexpensive.

Schon Smithfield, UT

Have had this insurance for a long time and I've always thought the value and coverage has been great.

Kim Haslam

Poor service pay for members annual physical including thoriod test etc. This insurance company does not pay for all our anuall physical.

Cathy Cooper Kaysville, UT

They have been great. No complaints and I have had a lot of medical bills lately.

Tyson Salt Lake City, UT

They have been great with paying all of the long NICU stays for 2 kids

Tamra Ashby Salt Lake City, UT

Very respectful and helpful. Willing to research a edibles and helo resolve ot as quickly as possible.

Raymond Hyde Park, UT

Great network of hospitals and great doctors. We have had all of our children with select health and we have had a great experience.

Jill Hunsaker Logan, UT

I have had selectHealth for many years. I have found the easy to work with and very helpful.

Dale Howe Logan, UT

A solid product with personalized customer service. They have a great reputation in healthcare.

Robyn Johnson Smithfield, UT

I enjoyed having Select Health as my insurance provider. Great customer service.

SKleven Salt Lake City, UT

We had select health for our health insurance for a few years. I was happy with the ease of selecting good doctors.

Cassie Flammer Logan, UT

We love select health for our insurance for our entire family. They are so easy to work with and we love them

Morgan whiting Salt Lake City, UT

I have had insurance through them for 5 years. They are great. They cover everything I have needed

Dayna Riverton, UT

Select health is a good insurance company that a lot of doctors offices accept. I would recommend.

Dre35 West Valley City, UT

Select Health was a great provider, with a great network. We had no issues finding great doctors near us.

Bryan Jensen South Jordan, UT

We have had select health forever. Their customer service is excellent, their hospitals are great

Jessica Eagle Mountain, UT

Select Heath is great. They can quickly answer all of my questions any time I call.

Hallieford Arlington, TX

I get select health through my work and it’s been great. It is always clear what is covered.

Camille Lynnwood, WA

Very reliable and great coverage in network. Never had a problem with my health insurance.

Juliann Mecham Managua, MN

Select Health is an average insurance company, is is very hard to contact them, and it takes a lot of time. Costumer service is not the best.

Bethany Simko Pleasant Grove, UT

They offer low pressure plans a low prices. Very convenient and good copays. Happy about it

Ellie Pleasant Grove, UT

Very thrust wording! If you pay more than we need to, they will send your money back

Jon Scoresby Saratoga Springs, UT

The coverage is quite good. The providers are good and helpful. The customer service has always been good.

Ashlyn Cann Alpine, UT

We have always had a pretty good experience with select health. I have been happy with their service.

Brenda Spanish Fork, UT

Select health has been a good option for me and my family. Sadly we don't qualify for the best coverage but it covers the basics.

Alicia Roddin Sandy, UT

Good price, good customer service. I haven't had any negative experiences with them.

Jada Scott Provo, UT

Select Health was overpriced and and provided hardly any benefits. Their providers were good but ultimately not worth the cost so my family switched to Aetna.

S Suguturaga Orem, UT

The coverage is excellent and the process for claims and access to providers has been very smooth.

Cindy Bailey Lehi, UT

I don’t like health insurance controlling my choices. It is a necessary evil today. Let me choose an alternative practitioner

anonymous Pleasant Grove, UT

They have been helpful and sincere when our children needed extensive medical services in the past.

Madalyn Johnson Provo, UT

Select Health is a good health insurance provider. I feel that I get a good value for what I pay.

Jen McReavy Wilhite Sandy, UT

I’m always very impressed with the selection of providers. I’ve never had a problem with a claim.

Abbey Gilbert, AZ

they are really good. They are cos effective and they do a good job running their business.

Mark Evers Lehi, UT

Not a big fan.... I went to insta care... they couldn’t verify my insurance... paid the entire amount... got a refund 2 years later! Called multiple times and just got the run around!

Isaac Greenwood Riverton, UT

They are a great company that will do anything to help you if you get stuck in a sticky situation.

Annalynne Thomas Ivins, UT

They give decent coverage at a good cost. Our doctor we already had was in network. We have not had any issues yet.

Amelia Gibson South Jordan, UT

Select Health is super efficient, and very helpful. I also like how they Have super great customer service.

Cade Baker Logan, UT

Coverage has been great so far, and it's saved me a lot of money in the long run. I have a lot of medical expenses.

K Robison Layton, UT

Good health insurance plans and decent pricing. Customer service is very helpful.

Hunter Scott

Very positive. THeir EOB are timely and accurate.

Cheryl Coeur d'Alene, ID

I am not impressed. Hardly any providers in network in north Idaho. Every claim processed I have to call because there is a problem.

Chris Wootton Ogden, UT

Very good company with excellent customer service.

William South Jordan, UT

Select health tries not to pay out anything the can. They are a very affordable option but the coverage isn't great.

Lindsey American Fork, UT

Select Health really isn't the best insurance, but the customer service is pretty good.

Dan Boise, ID

80-20 plan...terrible. Very poor options for preferred drugs. They frequently change rx preferred designation. I am wholly dissatisfied.

Mick Waters Kuna, ID

Select Health has been very troublesome with our prescription coverage. We will not renew with Select Health come November.

Wmosmith12 Smithfield, UT

We have liked Using SelectHealth as our insurance. It has been reliable and affordable.

Shyanne Ovard Eagle Mountain, UT

Have had good packages for insurance that has worked for a single person. Lots of providers