SelectHealth Logo

SelectHealth

7.3

Mike Salt Lake City, UT

Select Health is a great health insurance company. Great rates. Costumer service is always helpful and accepted most places around where I live.

Wendy Ericksen Salt Lake City, UT

I've had great experiences with SelectHealth covering my routine and maintenance care. No major surprises. Good coverage.

Johnson Smithfield, UT

I have been lucky enough to have select health insurance for years. My claims get paid quickly and they always have the providers I want.

Heather Anderson Providence, UT

SelectHealth has been good to work with our family. They are easy to communicate with and I feel like their coverage is better than most insurance companies.

John E Leadore, ID

We have purchased select health group for our business I’ve been very pleased with the way they have cared for our employees

Katie Elliott ,

SelectHealth was a great experience. We had them for work and they were very easy to work with. I wish we could always have this insurance.

Maverick Denhalter Salt Lake City, UT

Select health has been really easy to work with. They let you easily check up on claim statuses and don’t leave you out in the dust with unknowns.

Lkirton Park City, UT

We have been with Select Health for many years. They have always been helpful in helping us figure out any problems we might have. Great selection of doctors.

Dave_ Layton, UT

I have no complaints with Select Health. They provided the insurance coverage I paid for and the network has great coverage in Utah.

Tagg Ogden, UT

Select Health has been an awesome insurance company to have. They are accepted at a large amount of doctors and have negotiated to get us lower rates.

Kbr Pleasant Grove, UT

I can’t tell you the number of times that I will get a bill from SelectHealth literally 10 months after the fact that says it’s late and I’ve never received one. They need to find something different with their billing!

JamieD Orange, CA

I think insurance companies in general are hard to work with. I feel like they’ve been seamless to work with and customer service has been great

Erin Bengtzen Salt Lake City, UT

the best care in the valley. I hated not having access to IHC with my previous insurance. Select health has great options for great prices.

Daphne Brown Riverton, UT

I just started with them and it is encouraging. They were able to resolve one of my first issues pretty easily and helping me get rolling well.I was surprised they weren't supported at many clinics.

Don Boren American Fork, UT

The premiums were reasonable and the deductibles weren't too high. I felt like I got good coverage and had a lot of choices of doctors in the network.

Shauna Craig Pleasant Grove, UT

We had SelectHealth when I worked as a nurse. We chose SelectHealth over the insurance provided by my husband's employment. SelectHealth was good to cover our medical needs.

Terra Stanko Hyrum, UT

Our coverage with SelectHealth was fantastic, and representatives were always very helpful and knowledgeable—great customer service!

Trenton Prestwich Taylorsville, UT

Pretty standard health insurance. The premiums are always going up every year and we have had problems getting them to pay for covered services occasionally. Customer service is excellent though.

John Jensen American Fork, UT

Probably the best insurance in Utah Valley. They have some great wellness programs and coverage for the best hospitals locally.

Zack Salt Lake City, UT

Select Health has always been a choice insurance for me. They have great customer service, co-pays and coverage. Couldn't ask for better.

Stacy Lehi, UT

We love the coverage our insurance provides. We get select health thru my husband’s work and it has been great for our family.

Grant American Fork, UT

I have had various different policies with Select Health. I have also downloaded the Select Health app. I appreciate all my medical history, lab work and appointments being in one simple place.

Justin Knorr American Fork, UT

Select Health is a difficult company to work with. Customer service often does not know the answers to questions. It takes multiple calls to supervisors in various departments if you are trying to get a special circumstance approved. Notes are poorly documented from conversations.

Jason Pyrah Willard, MO

Select Health is great. There are a lot of doctors in-network and the prices are a lot better than other insurance providers.

Kimberly Maddock Pleasant Grove, UT

Great coverage for health insurance. The providers are able to get their payments fast and easy. It has been the best insurance for me and my family.

Tevita Salt Lake City, UT

Select Health has always been good to us. They are our first choice with health insurance. Great customer service and very helpful.

Chase H Provo, UT

Select Health has offered good coverage. We have been under their medicaid program though, so may be a little different. Not too much to say besides they are dependable.

Maryayb Draper, UT

I have had coverage for 25 years with select health and have stayed because I love my physician even though premiums are a bit higher

Carmine Loverchio Salt Lake City, UT

Absolutely TERRIBLE! I was talked into going from a Gold plan to a Silver plan because it was supposed to be the "best bang for the buck"...yeah right. I might as well not have insurance and just pay for evrything.

dan

raised our rates and then auto renewed us in their worthless over priced plan. now we keep getting bills from them. they say there is nothing they can do.. avoid this company at any cost

Marilynlhatch Meridian, ID

Haven't been with this provider very long but I find it very annoying that I can't use my own doctors that I trust with this company.

Melissa Magnusson Charlotte, NC

Every time we had a need They covers it. They worked well with us always and it was affordable

Jamie Jorgensen Millville, UT

Good turnaround time on claims. Very informative statements. Coverage plans are easy to understand. Web page open enrollment easy to use.

Kristi Johnson Logan, UT

I like that they are affordable that they get back with me as soon as possible. And they have saved me a lot of money.

Ashlee Bair Los Angeles, CA

We’ve had Select Health for the last 3 years. They’ve always been quick to pay, had good coverage and treated us fair.

Kate Lillywhite American Fork, UT

Keeping our family safe for 15 years! Wonderful company with friendly customer service and competent professionals!

Tiauna Anderson Salt Lake City, UT

Select Health has definitely been a good company for our insurance needs. The customer service line is pretty quick and they are helpful!

J M Orem, UT

Having the insurance isn’t so bad but dealing with the insurance on a professional basis is awful. They are a monopoly and don’t care what kind of service the provide.

Summer Los Angeles, CA

We have had select health insurance for ten years. It’s a great company, that has treated us good.

David T Draper, UT

Select Health is a great insurance company, my only complaint is that the premiums just keep increasing by a lot every year.

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

Select Health was a great starting heath insurance company. They had good rates, but eventually, the other health insurance companies offered more.

Nikki Zimmerman Eagle Mountain, UT

We have had this insurance for years and we love it! We have never had any issues with anything not being covered.

Bryndie Managua, MN

Pretty easy to get in contact with customer support if you need help. Not accepted very many places but good coverage if you can choose where you go

Connor Farmington, UT

I currently use Select Health and I feel like they cover everything. I definitely would recommend them!

Jeff Stewart Saint George, UT

Good physician options and ease of use. The cost of insurance is always way higher than I think it should be but seems some it’s competitively priced.

Dylan Curtis Pleasant Grove, UT

I had this health insurance for about 7 years in a row. We had two children born during that time and Select Health took good care of us.

Madison Scott Pleasant Grove, UT

High deductibles. I always felt they were the monster looming over my health care. Every decision based on my overall health was made with the dark cloud of select health a constant in my head.

Marissa Redwood Falls, MN

I grew up with Select Health and I felt like it was a good insurance that was reasonable and easy to work with.

Jenny Alpine, UT

We have had Select Health Insurance for many years. We feel like the coverage is pretty good for the price, but wish it included more doctors.

Laurie Willis Lehi, UT

Disappointed this year that some physicians have been dropped from the same plan I have had for the last 5 years I've been with select health. They do their job.