Pacific Debt Inc. Logo

Pacific Debt Inc.

Marc

Excellent service, good people. They are very understanding knowing clients are in tough situations. That's greatly appreciated.

Anthony Lemardy, Raul Rodriguez and Mark Macias

Every person I've spoken with has made me feel confident in what I needed to do and they made sure I was clear on every step.

Alysa La Mesa, CA

Communication is great and for someone using this service for the first time, I felt comfortable doing it with this company.

Robbin Hastings, NE

Explained the process clearly, kept me up to date, SO HELPFUL! I will be out of 25,000 of debt in the next month! Started with 25,000 May 2016!!!

F. Morrison Columbus Junction, IA

To my knowledge, they have been honest with me from day one. I told them I don't like surprises and I don't think I will see any.

Ana Pocono Pines, PA

PD has been good at setteling my debts. I have saved so much money and aggravation resolving my credit issues with the help of PD.

Shannon Reider Saint Marys, PA

Pacific Debt was great. They helped me with so much. They were willing to work with me when I could not make payment. They just make things better.

Steven New York, NY

They are really pretty Good!! They have really worked with me to help me get on track. Sometimes I get off track and they patiently help me get back to where I need to be.

Ghost Wasilla, AK

My team takes care of me. The situation that put me in debt scared the heck pour of me. They make sure I was secure in how they tackle my debt.

Professional staff. West Haverstraw, NY

I rate them a five star because whenever I have a question Mr.Luis B answer my questions.Also he stays on top of my debtors.

Shaquera Wheeler Bronx, NY

I feel they take a while longer than they should with certain creditors. Still, the service is fine and they send me email notifications about their progress.

Debbie Sanford Houston, TX

They provide me with great service and take care of the issues that I have. They kept up with me via phone. I'm now done needing their service and I feel good about it.

B.H. Belcamp, MD

The consultants were very informative; I trust them. They're great at updating me with their progress. Every time there is a settlement agreement, I'm notified via email, which is great! I'm happy with my overall decision.

Collette Roberts Rockingham, NC

I get a statement on my email every month, so other than that, I don't have any kind of contact with other people. That kind of annoys me. The first 3 months were wonderful, and everything was great, until we started dealing with this new girl, Christine I believe.

Wanda Howard Alexander City, AL

They've all been really nice to me! I can call knowing that my questions will be answered. I've never had any problems with them so far. Overall, they're really nice people to work with, and they got my bills straightened out for me. I just enjoyed being a part of the program.

jeannine pedroza Chula Vista, CA

This is all new to me and a bit nerve wrecking but the first person I talked to was Evan and he answered any and every question kindly and with information. I am now in client care and they actually do care. They keep communication with you literally every step and make themselves available if I have any questions or concerns. So far, very pleased

Natanael Rodriguez San Francisco, CA

I worked with Arthur on behalf of Pacific. He was very diligent and worked with me very patiently as I was working to find a good company I can trust and deliver a price I was comfortable with. PACIFIC DID JUST THAT! Im very happy with my decision and can’t wait to be DEBT FREE!!

jeremiah vanwagenen Corona, NY

Cedric A was an amazing help. Sometimes one needs to jump on board even in tough financial times to get their debt resolved. I'm appreciative of Cedric's time and patience allowing as many questions to get clearly asked & answered.

Alan Pyatt Middleburg, FL

So far I have nothing but great things to say about the way I have been treated. Your rep was very helpful and personal. I answered the question below, "no"......because I am a new account. I cannot honestly leave a review on what I do not know yet. But if the rest of this goes as well as it has so far..........it will be 5 stars I'm sure!

Chris Montgomery, TX

Although I am just in the beginning of this process my experience has been wonderful. Asking for help is not my strong suit and needing debt relief help is humiliating for me. The customer service rep really working to put me at ease and give my confidence that I am making the right decision for my financial wellbeing and financial future.

Thonglith Provo, UT

They explained everything to me in great details. That I could understood all my needs to get my debts paid off. These are amazing people who understands your situation and helps you to figure out what works best for you and I really appreciate their understanding of my situation and I am thankful for that

Angelina Brooklyn, NY

I have just joined the Pacific Debt Inc after a very long search for a trustworthy company. Ray T was quite professional, knowledgeable and showed attention to every detail of this initial completion of forms. I hope to provide a yearly review as I become debt free one step at a time :)

Marcia Fellure St Louis, MO

I was very happy with the service and experience I had with Rian when applying with Pacific I was with another company was not satisfied at all found out some bad things so when I found out Pacific good rating and good customer service rating I immediately was ready to sign up I feel confident they will be the company to get my debt resolved

Les Dennis Anchorage, AK

You reached out to me to try and get my finances back to a manageable level. You were quick to see what needed to be done, then the approval process was also quick. The overall attitude was up beat and I felt my interest was a real issue to be solved by you. I liked the respect I felt you had for me.

amc0811 Dallas, TX

Jake was super nice and no pressure. Explained everything thoroughly and answered all questions. Feel good about my decision as he put my mind at ease. Super easy program to enroll in. Looking forward to a better financial future.

Larry R CROWDER Tulsa, OK

The professionalism ,knowledge, humor,kindness of RAY THOMAS WAS AND IS APPRECIATED by both my self and wife. We really felt RAY wanted to help us not for business sake but for us. Thats the way he made you feel.THANKS RAY. LARRY AND VIRGINIA. GOD BLESS YA.

Sara Westbrook Norfolk, VA

My experience with Pacific Debt Inc. was amazing, Ray was a very knowledgeable and I was treated as one of his family members. I highly recommend this company and Ray for future assistance with my process! Very satisfied with my overall experience!!

Laurie Lucchesi Hobart, IN

Jordan was absolutely amazing and personable. His attitude and demeanor are the main reason I chose Pacific Debt/ Clear One Advantage. I could tell he honestly cared and wanted to help with my situation. If I could give the company 10 stars given his understanding and awesome assistance, I would!

Jdjvillarreal Pacoima, CA

The representative of the company was able to articulate the benefits of following their path to a debt fee future, and also provided thorough answers to questions I had regarding the entire process and available program options. The representative was very well mannered and patient,

TREBOR JACQUEZ San Fernando, CA

Great customer service, I have heard about many debt companies, and I thought it would be too stressful to go through everything. Tameka was amazing, supportive and just explained it very simple. Finally I’m taking care of the deaf I should’ve done years ago.

Nathan Carothers Auburn, CA

I just signed up for the debt settlement program. The set up process was really easy. William R Jr. was really easy to talk with. He explained everything clearly and was more than willing to answer any and all questions that I had. I'm really happy that I decided to go through Pacific Debt.

Vincent Paluscio Garland, TX

Mr. B, it was a pleasure to speak with you and I look forward to working with Pacific Debt. I know I'm on the right track and in the best hands. Thank you for your warm welcome, time, and understanding in helping me become debt-free.

Kirk Phoenix, AZ

Eva is the best she surely follows up on make sure to answer my questions and give me all the information I need I’m so happy for this program I’ll be definitely recommend it to others. I never know it was this easy it really makes me can sleep in peace knowing I’m on my way to being debt free.

Matthew Lorenzen Fremont, CA

Jake is the ultimate pro. He explained everything to me clearly and in a way that was easy to understand. Jake also made me feel like an important customer. I'm excited to start this partnership with Pacific Debt to become debt free with the 2 credit cards in 4 years or less.

Chris Hott Gallatin, TN

Tomeca was wonderful, patient, and pleasant to speak to..she helped me understand the important factors in the debt settlement process and above all I trust her and her representation of the company..above all I feel like I have a new friend. Thank You Tomeca

Beverly Norton League City, TX

I was very impressed with the help and assistance that I received. Everything was explained and Eva was very helpful and great at making me feel comfortable be taking time with me. I am so glad and feel a burden has been lifted..

Tal Sharone San Diego, CA

I had the pleasure speaking with Chris R about my Debt and solution .. I am really glad I did choose to work with this company! Chris was very professional and answered all questions and fear that I had . I am still waiting to hear from my professional case agent and see how this program will work in the future.

brian kim Los Angeles, CA

Demetrius guided me along the process over the phone. Very easy going and helpful. If you've fallen for some hard times or just need to have your debt become more manageable reach out to Pacific Debt. Excellent customer service and will recommend.

Donna Oak Lawn, IL

I have never done this but needed help to pay my bills off. Jordan was a tremendous amount of help, explained everything thoroughly and made me feel comfortable & secured that this is gonna get me out of debt and now I can be stress free. Thank you Jordan!

Jade A. Pensacola, FL

I was very hesitant in calling because I thought it was spam and after talking to Jordan I feel a lot better about my financial situation. Jordan explained everything to me in regular terms with no pressure at all. Thank you for getting me back on track.

Angela Licari Brooklyn, NY

Rian T was amazing on the phone he explain everything to me , I was very great full for all his help. Pacific Debt customer service was outstanding . I hope to be in a better financial position when my debt is paid off again thank you so much Rian

Akiva Dela Pena Newport Beach, CA

Spoke with other debt relief program and I decided to go with this company because they have given me enough time to think about it and gave a very detailed answers to my questions. And most importantly very flexible with interest rates.

Cheryl Winsor Louisville, KY

Mr. Ray T was excellent! I became very comfortable the longer we spoke. He was very kind, answered my questions to my liking and had great patience in telling me about the company and discussing my situation. He was OUTSTANDING!!!

Donna Henrie Concord, NC

Eric was a wonderful man to speak with. He was very knowledgeable and explained all my questions. I look forward to working with him in the near future. Thank you for helping me out of my situation. I hope everything works out for me. Again, thank you!

Manuela Brown Colorado Springs, CO

I was a bit reluctant to take the step towards getting out of debt, but I felt totally comfortable speaking with Ashley. She made me feel so at ease and there was no judgement. I would highly recommend taking the step if you need to take that 1st step to becoming debt free. It was fast, easy, and free; I was approved within 10 minutes.

Kay Smith Union City, CA

Erin was amazing she answered all my questions so I could take some time and decide if this program was right for me. Erin followed up with me at the end of the month and I enrolled with Pacific Debt. This experience was stressfree and Erin was extremely knowledgeable and professional.

BF81 Aliso Viejo, CA

Sense of integrity. Jake is very personable and professional. I felt comfortable discussing my situation with him, and confident in his recommendations. I believe I am in good hands and relieved to be on the road to resolving my debt.

Beverly Rego Park, NY

I was totally impressed with my representative, Nick H. Not only was he very polite, knowledgeable, understanding, and charming, but totally giving me the courage to trust Pacific Debt. I trust Pacific will be as forthright as Nick H.

Bryan Rochester, NY

I would like to thank Demetrius M for going over everything, answering my questions and promising to remain two of the accounts that I do not want to have applied to the debt collection. I am unsure how long Demetrius has worked there but he pacing, tone, patient, and his attention to detail should be noted.

Susan Norvell Anchorage, AK

Richard W. was beyond Professional! He was courteous accepting & educated about every single debt question I had. Kudos to an excellent informative session & follow through for dealing with Debt. Thank you Pacific Debt for making my Life less stressful due to Cornoa virus work lay offs.