Best Company Guarantee Freedom Debt Relief Logo

Freedom Debt Relief

9.2

Winston Williams Pompano Beach, FL

They emailed me all the time, and sometimes I would call to know what was going on, so I was very much informed. Working with the associate was a good experience, they guided me throughout the whole process. It's a good company to work with. They communicate well and I will recommend them to anyone who needs their service.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are so happy to hear that you had such a great experience with our program, Winston. Our greatest accomplishment is helping clients resolve their debt. We enjoy having you in the program and assisting you in becoming debt-free. If you ever need our assistance please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom.

Aug. 20th, 2020

Roxanna De Las Mercedes Miranda Pineville, NC

They were very prompt and they called me as soon as they had one of my creditors completed. I'm glad I signed up with them. Actually, my father did the same thing, and he was very successful with his case. I had a great experience. They worked quickly with me and my creditors.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us, Roxanna! We are happy we can be of assistance to you! We are here to support you at every step of your debt-free journey, so please feel free to contact our Client Services team any time you have questions! Give them a call at 1(800)655-6303 or reach them by email at [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 26th, 2020

Cheryl Malato Frisco, TX

I found the process and their system easy to understand. The costumer service agent I spoke with was very user friendly as well. They kept me updated through their client portal and through emails. I am very satisfied with the outcome.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback, Cheryl! Our goal is to ensure our clients are feeling comfortable and confident with us at all times! We are also glad to hear that you are utilizing your Client Dashboard. It is a great tool for our clients to use, for staying up to date with their success! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 26th, 2020

Michael Silver Hartselle, AL

After 4 years of hellish kidney dialysis, I used up my credit cards. I decided to call Freedom Debt Relief to get some help, and I don't regret it. They always had a reasonable answer for me, and every time a problem popped up, they seemed to solve as much as possible. They were very reliable and I would recommend them to anybody that may be going through similar issues I went through.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Michael! We are happy to hear that you are pleased with the results of the program! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 27th, 2020

Wendell March Surprise, AZ

Somebody referred me to Freedom Debt Relief, and so far, it's been very good! I had trouble with the internet portal to check the progress of my case, so I had to call them personally to get the updates. I'm just glad I did it; it's a very good program!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Wendell! We are happy to hear from another satisfied client! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 27th, 2020

John Robinson Rochester, NY

A great company to work with. Whenever we had a question they responded quickly.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi John, we are happy to hear that you are happy with our service efforts! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 16th, 2022

Lindsay Gill Phoenix, AZ

I was at rock bottom with my debt and I reached out to Freedom Debt Relief as a last resort. Within a few minutes I was talking to an expert about my options. We went through my finances together and figured out a plan that worked for me. Not only was she professional but she was reassuring and empathetic to my situation which made this process feel much more manageable. Since I started one year ago about 1/3 of my debts have been resolved! Freedom Debt Relief was the saving grace I needed during one of my hardest times. Working with them has provided me with peace of mind and a better understanding of financial literacy so that I don’t find myself in this position in the future.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, Lindsay. We're so happy to hear how much we have helped alleviate the stress you were experiencing. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Dec. 13th, 2021

Cindee Mount Airy, MD

I was so stressed during the Pandemic. I was drowning in debt with no way out. It looked like I would not be able to pay it off in my lifetime due to the interest and late fees. I wanted to pay all of my creditors. I did not want to file bankruptcy and walk away. I turned to Freedom due to their outstanding track record and customer service. If you have a steady income , I recommend Freedom Debt Relief. You must stick to your budget and make all payments on time. I sleep much better now knowing that my debts are being paid and fees reduced. Freedom Debt Relief is an open door to a new life. I look forward to graduation. This was the best business decision I could have made. In my. Circumstances. Trust Freedom Debt Relief and become Debt Free. They have great resources to help clients get on a budget . I highly recommend this company Cindee M

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, Cindee. We're so happy to hear how much we have helped alleviate the stress you were experiencing. We work very hard to ensure our clients are able to receive not only debt relief, but also stress relief, as we want the program to feel easy for everyone. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Dec. 6th, 2021

Laura Messer Hutchinson, MN

There is no such thing as a perfect way out of debt, but FDR helped me make the best out of a stressful situation. They were very transparent about what the monthly cost would be, how it would impact my credit score, the requirements to stay in the program, and the amount of time it might take to get everything settled. They helped me manage my expectations about creditor calls and how to keep on keepin' on when it got hard. I was able to put some of my Covid relief money toward my dedicated account, which sped up my settlements, and I recenetly qualified for a loan through Freedom's partner company so I could settle my very last account and start rebuilding my credit with regular payments on the personal loan in the same amount as the payments to my dedicated account. I saved some money through the settlements (even with the fees from FDR), but the most important thing for me was that they helped me create a strategy to get off the never-ending treadmill of minimum monthly payments and out of consumer debt quickly. 13 months ago, I was suicidal because I was drowning in debt, and I didn't have a plan. Now, I have hope for a future of financial security and freedom. My credit score has seen better days, but I know that it will recover in time!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Laura, thank you for reviewing your experience with our program. We appreciate you sharing this with us, it is our goal to assist you in every way that we can to help you through this journey. Thank you for trusting this process and rest assured you're in good hands! Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Nov. 18th, 2021

Victoria Lynn OConnor Waynesville, NC

This company has helped me breathe again!! you say breathe again, what does that have to with Debt Relief? Well my finances were in such bad shape that I held my breathe every week to see if I had enough money to pay bills or buy food. By joining this program I have been able to systematically reduce my debt by about 35% since I joined about 7 months ago. If I called, I got answers and with those I have always received patient and concise answers! Their support has been palpable, meaning you could feel the effort that they put into making sure your experience goes smoothly and successfully. With a minimal amount of stress and the maximum of information and answers that you need to know how things are going with your account. I would highly recommend these folks to anyone looking for a way out of a bad financial situation!!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, Victoria. We’re elated to be able to assist you along your debt-free journey. We work very hard to ensure our clients are able to receive not only debt relief, but also stress relief, as we want the program to feel easy for everyone. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Oct. 20th, 2021

Ashley Samurai Ogden, UT

I had $12,00 in debt that I had accumulated over the past 20 years, I have very little income and didn’t know how I would ever resolve it. I came across Freedom Financial and I am so glad that I decided to go with them! Everyone is so nice and helpful and did a great job at explaining everything to me and making everything clear the payments are flexible and when I had a family emergency I was able to change the amount I paid for that month. They were able to get my debt down from $12,000-$5000 I have already paid off multiple accounts with them I couldn’t have done it without their help I would highly recommend to any students or young adults who are struggling and have death. Thank you so much to Curtis at freedom financial for being so awesome and helping me resolve my debt.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for reviewing your experience with us, Ashley! We understand things happen in life that can cause financial hardships and we are here by your side to help you on your journey towards a brighter financial future! Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Oct. 14th, 2021

Marquita Tarpley Dimmitt, TX

so farit seems there really good. Only been in the program a couple of months but they have already reached a settlement on one of my credit cards

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Marquita, we are excited to work with you towards your brighter financial future! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Aug. 26th, 2022

Robert Dominick Bradenton, FL

Very professional in every aspect of the program! Best decision I've made to FINALLY get out of debt.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Robert, we are happy to hear that you're pleased with your progress! We like to make sure that our clients remain successful! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Aug. 24th, 2022

Linda Li Fort Lauderdale, FL

Their fee is more than I thought and then I was told (by a nice collector) that I can call each company and make the same 3 month payment offer myself. Some of my creditors have even mailed me that offer......needless to say my credit is ruined....I should have done more research

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Linda, keep in mind that our settlement fees are bigger savings than having to pay your creditors the full 100% of the debt owed + interest % + any additional fees they charge. Yes, your creditor may have presented a lower settlement amount, but that is just to pull you back in so they could hit you with having to pay the full balance. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Aug. 24th, 2022

Peggy Nelson Thorsby, AL

I've had great results with FDR in resolving my debts and do highly reccomend it to anyone that needs help.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Peggy, we are thrilled to see your program and process go smoothly and effectively. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Aug. 23rd, 2022

Patricia Belvin Davidson, NC

The people are so nice and helpful I was embarrassed to have to ask for help they never made me feel bal

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Patricia, thank you for sharing such positive feedback with us! We are happy to hear that you feel supported while working with us. We work very hard to ensure our clients experience debt relief and stress relief. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Kathy Castellani Cantonment, FL

So far everything they say is going to happen has happened with flying colors. I think I made the right choice by going with FDR. I am very pleased.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Kathy, we are thrilled to see your program and process go smoothly and effectively. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Paul Green Plainview, TX

Very professional experience so far. I have not had any customer service issues whats so ever since enrolling.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Paul, we are happy to hear that you are happy with our service efforts! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Roya Newark, CA

It's good for your credit. Good customer service - they're always helping and giving an update.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Roya, we are so happy to hear you are pleased with our customer service! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 8th, 2022

SimplyArii_ Phenix City, AL

FDR has already reconciled one of my loans and I thank you all for that and that was pretty quick. I hope the rest are as quick.

Randy Arnell Pocatello, ID

They did everything they said they would do! No hassle they take care of everything !And lifted a ton off my shoulders !

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Randy! We are happy to hear that you're pleased with your progress! We like to make sure that our clients remain successful! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Trina Denise Butler

I was very happy with the Rep Mr. H, he explained everything, so I was able to understand the process. I rate him 5 stars

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Trina, thank you for reviewing your experience! We not only want to provide you with the best customer service and savings, but we also want to provide you with the necessary tools to achieve and maintain a brighter financial future! Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Adelina Jose

it's trust worthy and very comfortable speaking with representatives. i felt relieved speaking to them and understanding what's in it for me.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Adelina! We are happy to hear that you are happy with our service efforts! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Raymond Alexander Omaha, NE

Freedom Debt Relief is what it says ( Debt Relief When You Graduate From the Program!! ) Thanks for Excepting. Me!! 😊

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your experience with us Raymond, we are excited to work with you towards your brighter financial future! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Jimmy Hancock Noble, OK

It was so easy to get started and set up the monthly deposit. Now that I have finished I plan to open a savings account with those funds.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Jimmy, it is great to hear that you are happy with your results. We look forward to your continued success! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 3rd, 2022

David Gonzalez Dallas, TX

So far it’s been a great experience. Process will begin this or next week so I will need more time so I can make a better review

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi David, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are excited to start this journey with you and we look forward to your success! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as your partner to financial freedom!

Aug. 3rd, 2022

Latanya Nelson Los Angeles, CA

Freedom Debt Relief has been super great with assisting and helping me resolve my debt. I would recommend this company to my friends and family.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Latanya, thank you for recommending our program! It is our pleasure to provide a service that leads you to a brighter financial future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Jul. 22nd, 2022

Wendy Ward Surprise, AZ

So far my overall experience has been outstanding. All the staff have been very courteous and thorough in helping me understand the entire process.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Wendy. We are happy to hear that you're pleased with your progress! We like to make sure that our clients remain successful! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Jul. 12th, 2022

Lindsey Kinston, NC

They were grate to work with and explained everything in detail so I could completely understand it

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Lindsey we are happy to hear that youre pleased with your progress! We like to make sure that our clients remain successful! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Eric Dietrich Los Angeles, CA

It's so easy!!! Everything works like a dream and every time I call, whom ever I talk to is more than helpful

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Eric It's great to hear you received the utmost level of customer service when speaking with us. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your journey to financial freedom. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

May. 2nd, 2022

Electa Chaffin Gloversville, NY

Everything they promised from day one is absolutely fulfilled and they have surpassed all of my expectations

Emily Trujillo Golden, CO

Efficiency, knowledge, personable, she was very kind and I felt bad but she encouraged me not to feel bad.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are so happy to hear you are pleased with our customer service! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Kacy Tribble Warner, OK

They have helped me when other debt relief companies couldn't help. They negotiated my debt down to payable levels.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Kacy we're honored to be your solution to financial relief. Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Drusilla Arballo

Freedom is a great organization that assist there clients. With the high interest from the credit cards

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Drusilla we are thrilled to accompany you in your journey to financial freedom. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your every step! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Apr. 20th, 2022

Airica Kemper

Amazing. This program helps you so much. The staff is there and answers all the questions you have !!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Airica we are so happy to hear you are pleased with our customer service! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Apr. 20th, 2022

Michelle

I feel very good about it. I always get a little bit crazy on my credit card so I decided to make a change.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Michelle thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us! Its always great to hear that you're happy with the program and the choice that you made, to allow us to help you in your journey to financial freedom!. We look forward to you achieving your goals of becoming debt-free. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Apr. 19th, 2022

Melisss Davis Atlanta, GA

I like the fact there is constant communication on my account and you can always reach them on any changes or questions through email with a quick responses or follow-up.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear that you are happy with our service efforts! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 1st, 2022

Georgina Miller Kodak, TN

They are taking good care of me. Keeping me informed on which company they are working with and when they take out my payment. Am very happy with how I am being treated

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Excellent feedback, Georgina. Our top goal is to make sure we support our clients every step of the way toward a debt-free future. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your positive experiences. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Jun. 30th, 2022

Linda Stroup Phoenix, AZ

So far I'm very pleased with the handling of my account through Freedom Debt Relief. Three accounts have been addressed and being paid off with 19 more accounts to go.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Linda, we strive to provide quality customer care. We aim to find real solutions that make a difference and are present every step of the way. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 27th, 2022

PD Ferris Mount Carmel, PA

Been easy so far the staff very easy to deal with.Explain everything to detail and it's benifts..Send congratulations when a debt paid highly recommend

Jun. 22nd, 2022

William Las Lincoln Park, MI

Outstanding people who truly have your best interest in mind. Solid communication and the customer website has your progress in an easy to navigate site.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

William, thank you for sharing your experience with us! It is rewarding to receive such amazing feedback, we work very hard to ensure that our clients feel supported through this process. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Jun. 22nd, 2022

Donny J Chicago, IL

I as so thankful for reaching out to FDR!!! They get results very quick. I would recommend them to anyone else that is struggling with credit card debt!!!!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Donny, our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 15th, 2022

Migdalia Morales Syracuse, NY

I feel that this experience has been a very good one for me which has restored hope for me with my financial situation. The staff have absolutely made this experience for me a very good one.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Migdalia, we are so happy to hear you are pleased with our customer service! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 8th, 2022

Clifford Mosley FL

I like the way they handled my creditors stopped annoying phone calls settled my debts at a very fast pace I highly recommend people in debt to contact this company they are truly amazing

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Clifford, thank you for sharing your experience with us! It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Jun. 2nd, 2022

Gloria Reimherr Pass Christian, MS

The on going level of customer service is what I like most. From the beginning of the signing process, with Tyler; through now, your customer service has been excellent. And in addition your site is easy to use.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Gloria e are so happy to hear you are pleased with our customer service! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 2nd, 2022

Elizabeth A Williams

So far,my experience with this compy has been excellent. Everyone I have talked with has been very pleasant and easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. Thank you for helping me pay off all these high intrest rate debts.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Elizabeth, we are so happy to hear you are pleased with our customer service! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Stacy Wofford Okemos, MI

I have nothing negative to save. I had gotten myself in a bad position and Freedom debit cut what I had to pay in half!! They were so easy to work with. I recommend this to anyone who struggles with debt management.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Stacy, it is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Tina Boyd Weaverville, NC

I have seen great success with this company. It’s moving at a record speed. At first I was leery but I should have done this long ago. The creditor calls have slowed down a lot!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Tina, It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Ivan Stewart Baton Rouge, LA

They really helped out to settle everything and even helped me graduate from the program early once dedicated account had enough to make a final lump sum payment. Settlement fees are a bit high but overall I would recommend this to anyone struggling with heavy debt.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Ivan it is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Joan Raney Charlotte, NC

FDR works. I have been in the program for about a year and already I've paid off 2 of my 5 debts, and recently got a settlement for a third debt. The downside is it really destroyed my credit rating. I totaled my car and it was almost impossible to get another one. When I did get one, the interest rate is crazy high and my payments equally so.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Joan it is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.