Best Company Guarantee Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc. Logo

Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

8.3

Rene Brooklyn, NY

The representative Brian I spoke with was helpful in accepting my update to one of my creditors.

Jacob Chesser Cincinnati, OH

Consolidated credit is easy to deal with and it’s easy to get somebody on the phone.

Cullen B Davis Jr Jefferson, GA

Aisha is wonderful. She answered every question I had with positive energy. Super experience!

Thelma lugo Arlington Heights, IL

Tatiana was very helpful and very and personable. I got all the answers I need it.

Angela Virginia Beach, VA

When you can actually speak to one of them they are friendly, BUT two appointments and both times OVER an hour late. No sense of urgency or timeliness at all.

Tara Danbury, CT

Lavenia was friendly, helpful, and resolved all my questions very quickly!! She was wonderful.

Roger laliberte Waterbury, CT

I just so relieved of the service provided to all of my question to be answered .

Peter Reyes Wappingers Falls, NY

I was provided with great information and a reasonable monthly payment to pay off my debt

Suzanne K Norton, MA

Tatiana was very assertive, understanding, and helpful. She fully explained "Payoff Process" to me.

Latonya Dixon Fort Lauderdale, FL

Customer Service, quality and guarantee are important to me. To Date: C. S. Is excellent, Quality Service is excellent.

Drazia Adwar East Brunswick, NJ

Still not sure how this company can do a better job than myself in negotiating better terms with my creditors. Time will tell.

lisa riley Hanover, PA

im kind of confused on why it says there is an advertisement stating no minimum but when you call you have to have $3000 in credit card debt for them to help shouldnt be wrote that way if there is a minimum amount!!!!

Melissa Davis

The customer service rep, Tatiana was very helpful and knowledgeable. Great asset to your company.

Paul P Pensacola, FL

Very Professional answered all my questions did all the renegotiating with my creditors

Bonnie M Trapp Janesville, WI

Very satisfied. Would have been nice if I could have paid directly, instead of western union.

Jan Gleaves

Brian was very professional, easy to talk to, and helpful for taking a payment over the phone.

Laura Miller

All my questions were most satisfactorily answered!! VERY HELPFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT!!!

claude payne

Tatiana was very helpful, courteous, and efficient. CCCS was a great help to me.

Cristina Uribe

serena was very clear.answered all my questions. Very frienly and knowledgeable.

Kenneth Jermaine Jones

Very prompt and excellent customer service skills. Very knowledgeable in areas asked.

Carl Posey

quick and knowledgeable reps. very clear and understandable instructions. easy to use web site.

Dan Lonergan

had a problem with one of my creditors but with the top notch help from you people problem was solved thank you

Melissa Riddle

I needed help in correcting an issue. Also, had a few questions that were explained.

Yvonne del Campo Fremont, CA

The Representative was extremely professional and helpful. She is the best part of Consolidated!!

porfirio solano

I was very satisfy and well oriented what was expected by consolidating my credit.

James Douberley Clermont, FL

Had trouble with sales person lying about warranty over heard salesperson assured buyer that the vehicle had full warranty....

Yvette ONeill San Diego, CA

Tatiana, was great very helpful and very knowledge about my account - thank you.

theresa dombrauskas Cliffside Park, NJ

service will very quick and helpful,very polite and explained everything perfect.

Salome Samaroo Richmond Hill, NY

Very professional and polite. She understood my questions and answer with great enthusiasm.

Alexandria Brookshire, TX

Wanda was very helpful, patient, and kind! You've got a good person on your team!

Regina Guarnieri Lakewood, NJ

Wonderful experience , took a lot from my shoulders and make me feel so comfortable and secure about the best decision.

David ODonnell Lewiston, ME

The employee was extremely kind and helpful. I have had a very good experience with Consolidated credit so far.

wayne o j Akron, OH

Tatiana handled my concern very quickly and answered all my questions, very helpful. Thank You CC

Elias rosa FL

Customer services is the best. Every time I call I'm satisfy 100% with my needs. Thank you!!

samuel jefferson Detroit, MI

She was on point with the info i needed and she also had great news about my account

Alex Chachula Peoria, AZ

Fantastic customer service, I always receive the information I am looking for, great Job everyone!

Paula Williams Milwaukee, WI

Very professional and did everything she could to help me get a solution. Very organized, compassionate and helpful.

Lisa Moyer Palm Coast, FL

Had some problems with a housing loan and I got the documents quickly to help with my process

Brittany Tomlin Charles Town, WV

Good services and great employees to work with!

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Brittany, We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. It’s our mission to help people in your situation find solutions to become debt free. If you have any questions or run into any challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Jul. 14th, 2021

Dale Battson Salem, OR

Help us find our way to the water's surface!!

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Dale, We’re happy we could help you find a solution to overcome your challenges with debt. Now that you’re on your way to becoming debt free, don’t forget to take advantage of all the free financial education resources we offer. We hold free webinars every month that can help you achieve and maintain financial stability long-term. Make sure to check them out on Consolidated Credit's Webinars and Seminars page.

May. 6th, 2021

C Frisco, CO

easy to add or remove accounts. customer service

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi C, Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through our Financial Education Center on Consolidated Credit's website. These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future.

Michelle Harris Nashville, TN

Everyone is friendly and knowledgeable and wants to help.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Michelle, Thanks for calling and we’re glad we could help. As you work your way through your debt management program, please let us know if there’s anything you need. Our client services team is here to answer any questions that you have and assist you in overcoming any challenges that may arise as you work to become debt free.

James Madison Seattle, WA

Awesome! Thank you for helping me in my finances

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi James, We’re glad we could help! Getting out of debt is a journey and along the way, we want to provide resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out our YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe to Consolidated Credit's YouTube channel. We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy.

Christin Smith Fresno, CA

We felt heard, felt like our lives matter.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Welcome aboard Christin! Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

John Vermillion Lenoir City, TN

Reduction of rates, building better credit

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi John, Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Shana Hardwick Holmes Wyandotte, MI

Easy payment system. Let's you keep track of your payments.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Shana, We’re glad we could help! Getting out of debt is a journey and along the way, we want to provide resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out our YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe to Consolidated Credit's YouTube channel. We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy.

Jesus85 CA

Very easy to use and very profesional people

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Jesus85, Thanks for letting us know how we did! We’re happy we were able to help you find a solution to get out of debt. If you have any questions about your debt management program or what you can expect now that you’re enrolled, please don’t hesitate to call us. We’re here to help!

Kristen Svehla Omaha, NE

I haven't had any issues and it is helping me tremendously!!

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Welcome aboard Kristen! Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Ashl8tn Grand Forks, ND

So far so good they are thorough and explain everything

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Welcome aboard Ashl8tn! Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Apr. 14th, 2021

Margaret Keller Minneapolis, MN

The company does seem to effectively help eliminate one's debt load.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Margaret, We’re glad we could help! Getting out of debt is a journey and along the way, we want to provide resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out our YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe to Consolidated Credit's channel. We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy.

Apr. 14th, 2021