Best Company Guarantee Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc. Logo

Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

8.8

scott Good Hope, IL

awesome and "kudos " from me as I have had wonderful response by all staff concerning my issues !!!! Great work all !

Don Shows Englewood, OH

Tatiana was very helpful, gracious and friendly. She took care of the issue quickly and efficiently.

RONALD E PARKER Pottsboro, TX

very informative, great program for those paying outrageous interest. thiswill help me get out of debt much quicker

Stephanie See Arnold Ocala, FL

Will not give 5stars because Consolidated Credit did not explain their charges for using their service very well in the beginning

Angela Hubbs Lake Elsinore, CA

So pleased with the services and comfort of knowing my debt to creditors is decreasing . Thank You so much.

Kathleen M White Hollywood, FL

Tatiana was a great help she answers all of my questions. She was kind and curtieous and very timely.

Brandon Albert Belton, TX

The company works well to accommodate you as well as your budget and they understand when the unexpected arise.

suzanne f rodrigues Delray Beach, FL

Julio was amazing, he helped me reset my account passwords and was on the phone with me for over 45 minutes

Dania Martinez El Paso, TX

Gillian was great today. She really helped me out and made me feel better about my financial situation.

Erin New Boston, NH

I thought it was a great service, until I learned that their payment and communication methods are archaic and outdated. They have no online payment options, rely on services like Western Union and money orders, and no online chat options. If you are short on time, this is not the company you want to use.

D Rincon, GA

I hung up on the lady immediately becAuse I couldn't even understand her severely broken English. I'm not even discussing my credit with a foreigner I don't understand for a moment. Horrible plan to use international call center unless I got the one employee who can't speak English.

Nelda Caldwell Charlotte, NC

I tried to get in touch with a CSR regarding an email that I have received saying contact immediately. All of the phone numbers that are listed on the site, all come back to Alexandria C. I tried these numbers for about 3 days and still never got a CSR.

P. Bellmore

I had a few points to check with her, and she took care of everything in a very reasonable amount of time.

Thomas Wilson Mayfield, KY

Customer Service was super. i had no problems and was done with the hole process in two days. Thomas [email protected] Ky.

PATRICIA H WOODCOCK

I spoke with Brian....He was respectful, professional, and timely with his responses to my questions...

Dora Blum

Tatiana was very helpful. Her explanation of things were clear and concise. And she was very understanding of my situation.

Brittany Atkins Saint Louis, MO

Dealing with the people and company has made this process very easy and stress free for me. I greatly appreciate it.

Michael Cordial Norman, OK

Tatiana was smart to the questions I needed help with. She was very efficient at getting the answers I wanted to me.

LG Basking Ridge, NJ

The best decision I made! Always helpful and supportive. Friendly staff. I am not debt free! Thank you!

Carolyne Licause Sun City West, AZ

Elizabeth helped me understand the process for keeping up-to-date with my accounts! Thank you so much. Carolyne

Adam Carpenter Nicholasville, KY

Quick answers, very knowledgeable and polite. Enjoyed the comforting and reassuring conversation and service.

Linda Barton Roanoke, VA

Customer service rep. was very helpful and seemed to know exactly what to do to help me. She was outstanding!!!

Barbara & Todd Keith Hamilton, OH

Very helpful with our consolidated credit account in answering questions & discussing payment options. Thank you!

John Maxwell Los Angeles, CA

Consistently helpful service is the foundation upon which Consolidated helps its customers find their way out of debt.

Elizabeth sawyer Cheshire, CT

They are always there to help and they always keep you informed with your account. Thank you for helping us get out of debt! Liz S

Leslie Wingo Mesa, AZ

The communication ... it is exceptional and puts me at eas

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Leslie, Thanks for letting us know how we did! We’re happy we were able to help you find a solution to get out of debt. If you have any questions about your debt management program or what you can expect now that you’re enrolled, please don’t hesitate to call us. We’re here to help!

Jul. 30th, 2021

Brittany Tomlin Charles Town, WV

Good services and great employees to work with!

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Brittany, We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. It’s our mission to help people in your situation find solutions to become debt free. If you have any questions or run into any challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Jul. 14th, 2021

Marion J Nederhoed Harker Heights, TX

Been great to/work with and pay off debt

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Marion, Thanks for reaching out to Consolidated Credit for help with your credit card debt. While we’re helping you get out of debt through your debt management program, don’t forget to take advantage of the free financial education resources we offer. If you haven’t signed up yet, please check out Credit Dojo on Consolidated Credit's website. It’s a fun interactive, financial literacy course that can teach you everything from basic budgeting to buying a home.

May. 20th, 2021

Brent Horton Griffin, GA

I have had a good experience and firm belief I'm being taken care of.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Brent, Thanks for letting us know how we did! We’re happy we were able to help you find a solution to get out of debt. If you have any questions about your debt management program or what you can expect now that you’re enrolled, please don’t hesitate to call us. We’re here to help!

May. 20th, 2021

aldo perez Long Beach, CA

excellent service and personable system to talk to

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Aldo, Thanks for calling and we’re glad we could help. As you work your way through your debt management program, please let us know if there’s anything you need. Our client services team is here to answer any questions that you have and assist you in overcoming any challenges that may arise as you work to become debt free.

Jason Baker TN

Great company and has helped me to find freedom again.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Jason, Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through our Financial Education Center on Consolidated Credit's website. These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future.

Dale Battson Salem, OR

Help us find our way to the water's surface!!

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Dale, We’re happy we could help you find a solution to overcome your challenges with debt. Now that you’re on your way to becoming debt free, don’t forget to take advantage of all the free financial education resources we offer. We hold free webinars every month that can help you achieve and maintain financial stability long-term. Make sure to check them out on Consolidated Credit's Webinars and Seminars page.

C Frisco, CO

easy to add or remove accounts. customer service

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi C, Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through our Financial Education Center on Consolidated Credit's website. These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future.

Michelle Harris Nashville, TN

Everyone is friendly and knowledgeable and wants to help.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Michelle, Thanks for calling and we’re glad we could help. As you work your way through your debt management program, please let us know if there’s anything you need. Our client services team is here to answer any questions that you have and assist you in overcoming any challenges that may arise as you work to become debt free.

James Madison Seattle, WA

Awesome! Thank you for helping me in my finances

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi James, We’re glad we could help! Getting out of debt is a journey and along the way, we want to provide resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out our YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe to Consolidated Credit's YouTube channel. We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy.

Christin Smith Fresno, CA

We felt heard, felt like our lives matter.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Welcome aboard Christin! Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

John Vermillion Lenoir City, TN

Reduction of rates, building better credit

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi John, Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Shana Hardwick Holmes Wyandotte, MI

Easy payment system. Let's you keep track of your payments.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Shana, We’re glad we could help! Getting out of debt is a journey and along the way, we want to provide resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out our YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe to Consolidated Credit's YouTube channel. We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy.

Jesus85 CA

Very easy to use and very profesional people

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Jesus85, Thanks for letting us know how we did! We’re happy we were able to help you find a solution to get out of debt. If you have any questions about your debt management program or what you can expect now that you’re enrolled, please don’t hesitate to call us. We’re here to help!

Kristen Svehla Omaha, NE

I haven't had any issues and it is helping me tremendously!!

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Welcome aboard Kristen! Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Ashl8tn Grand Forks, ND

So far so good they are thorough and explain everything

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Welcome aboard Ashl8tn! Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Margaret Keller Minneapolis, MN

The company does seem to effectively help eliminate one's debt load.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Margaret, We’re glad we could help! Getting out of debt is a journey and along the way, we want to provide resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out our YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe to Consolidated Credit's channel. We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy.

Bearpaw 'Ewa Beach, HI

My debt is lowering. Consistent payments

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Welcome aboard Bearpaw! Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

jean rhodes Auburn, NY

awesome service and quality. out of debt almost

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Jean, Thanks for reaching out to Consolidated Credit for help with your credit card debt. While we’re helping you get out of debt through your debt management program, don’t forget to take advantage of the free financial education resources we offer. If you haven’t signed up yet, please check out Credit Dojo on Consolidated Credit's website. It’s a fun interactive, financial literacy course that can teach you everything from basic budgeting to buying a home.

Apr. 7th, 2021

Gene Maddox Cincinnati, OH

Excellent company easy to work with. Help you every step

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Gene, Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Apr. 7th, 2021

Jef Kerrigan Houston, TX

Easy to work with, saving me money. I'm happy.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Jef, Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt-free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Ramon E Diaz Vega Baja,

very well and fast I like too much the experience

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Ramon, Thanks for reaching out to Consolidated Credit for help with your credit card debt. While we’re helping you get out of debt through your debt management program, don’t forget to take advantage of the free financial education resources we offer. If you haven’t signed up yet, please check out Credit Dojo on Consolidated Credit's website. It’s a fun interactive, financial literacy course that can teach you everything from basic budgeting to buying a home.

Martha Hernandez Miami, FL

The guys help us to get our goals easily

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Martha, We’re happy we could help you find a solution to overcome your challenges with debt. Now that you’re on your way to becoming debt-free, don’t forget to take advantage of all the free financial education resources we offer. We hold free webinars every month that can help you achieve and maintain financial stability long-term. Make sure to check them out on Consolidated Credit's website.

TCaldwell Decatur, GA

I appreciate the honesty. I appreciate them being real.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi TCaldwell, We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. It’s our mission to help people in your situation find solutions to become debt free. If you have any questions or run into any challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Mar. 18th, 2021

Wendy Hitchcock ,

They have been very helpful in organizing my records

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Wendy, Thanks for letting us know how we did! We’re happy we were able to help you find a solution to get out of debt. If you have any questions about your debt management program, please don’t hesitate to call us. We’re here to help!

Mar. 18th, 2021