Best Company Guarantee Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc. Logo

Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

8.8

Gina Kulesza ,

I felt comfortable and reassured immedia

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Gina, Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt-free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Mar. 8th, 2021

John Nicholson

Good, knowledgeable, friendly,+easy to contact.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi John, Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

William Hubbard ,

It was great. Your staff that I spoke with were knowledgeable and friendly.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Dear William, Thanks for allowing us to assist you! We’re glad we could help you! We have a wealth of free resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out Consolidated Credit's YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe. We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy.

Feb. 25th, 2021

Rosa Randolph Township, NJ

Really nice and cool customers services, I love Consolidated

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Rosa, Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through our Financial Education Center on Consolidated Credit's website. These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future.

Feb. 3rd, 2021

Rachel Vaillancourt Goffstown, NH

Customer service is always Great! Thank you Brian for all your help today

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Rachel, Thanks for calling. We’re glad we could help. As you work your way through your debt management program, please let us know if there’s anything you need. Our client services team is here to answer any questions that you have and assist you in overcoming any challenges that may arise as you work to become debt-free.

LJF Fort Mill, SC

They were very helpful and nice! Customer service was great!

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi LJF, Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through Consolidated Credit's Financial Education Center. These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future.

Larry Moon Washington, DC

Purely professional and helpful, I will recommend them to anyone.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Larry, Thanks for reaching out to Consolidated Credit for help with your credit card debt. While we’re helping you get out of debt through your debt management program, don’t forget to take advantage of the free financial education resources we offer. If you haven’t signed up yet, please check out Credit Dojo on Consolidated Credit's website. It’s a fun interactive, financial literacy course that can teach you everything from basic budgeting to buying a home.

Janet Broce Port Orange, FL

Tatiana was very helpful, she is very knowledgeable and kind.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Janet, Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through our Financial Education Center on Consolidated Credit's website. These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future.

Jan. 22nd, 2021

T Dennis Vine Grove, KY

No worries. Every conversation has been pleasant and helpful.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi T, Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt-free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Jan. 22nd, 2021

fred Montgomery, AL

I called they were very helpful on letting me know what is the best thing to do

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Fred, Thanks for calling and we’re glad we could help. As you work your way through your debt management program, please let us know if there’s anything you need. Our client services team is here to answer any questions that you have and assist you in overcoming any challenges that may arise as you work to become debt free.

Shelly Young Somers Point, NJ

helps ease my mind knowing that I can get out of debt. Armando was very helpful

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Shelly, Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through our Financial Education Center on consolidatedcredt.org. These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future.

Julie Lakewood, NJ

Very attentive service without being overbearing! Much appreciated.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Julia, Thanks for calling. We’re glad we could help. As you work your way through your debt management program, please let us know if there’s anything you need. Our client services team is here to answer any questions that you have and assist you in overcoming any challenges that may arise as you work to become debt free.

Victoria Hine Shallotte, NC

It is easy with this company to consolitate your credit and pay it off in a timely manner.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Victoria, We’re glad we could help! Getting out of debt is a journey and along the way, we want to provide resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out Consolidated Credit's YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe. We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy.

Oct. 30th, 2020

Cynthia Morse Rockville, CT

The customer service is excellent! When answering questions they are very understanding.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Dear Cynthia, Thanks for letting us know how we did! We’re happy we were able to help you find a solution to get out of debt. If you have any questions about your debt management program or what you can expect now that you’re enrolled, please don’t hesitate to call us. We’re here to help!

Oct. 21st, 2020

JudyCrowley Indian Trail, NC

They treated me with dignity and respect. I was sick with worry and they alleviated my fears.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Dear Judy, We’re happy we could help you find a solution to overcome your challenges with debt. Now that you’re on your way to becoming debt free, don’t forget to take advantage of all the free financial education resources we offer. We hold free webinars every month that can help you achieve and maintain financial stability long-term. Make sure to check them out on Consolidated Credit's website.

Oct. 21st, 2020

Patrice Martino Sumter, SC

Great. If I have any questions they are answered promptly and I have had no problems thus far.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Patrice, We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. It’s our mission to help people in your situation find solutions to become debt free. If you have any questions or run into any challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Torresfambam Sacramento, CA

Tatiana was very kind and very informative, she definitely knows how to do her job!!!!

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Torresfambam, Thanks for reaching out to Consolidated Credit for help with your credit card debt. While we’re helping you get out of debt through your debt management program, don’t forget to take advantage of the free financial education resources we offer. If you haven’t signed up yet, please check out Credit Dojo. It’s a fun interactive, financial literacy course that can teach you everything from basic budgeting to buying a home.

howard calloway Wyoming, MI

Professional, polite, knowledgeable, and all questions answered in a timely manner.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Howard, Thanks for calling and we’re glad we could help. As you work your way through your debt management program, please let us know if there’s anything you need. Our client services team is here to answer any questions that you have and assist you in overcoming any challenges that may arise as you work to become debt free.

Madison Kennon Minot, ND

They are always willing to work with me rather that is changing dates or overdrafts.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Madison, Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Mar. 10th, 2020

Linda Parady Caribou, ME

I just know I am on my own to be debt free!!! And customer service has been very helpful🙂

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Linda, Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through our Financial Education Center: These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future.

Mar. 10th, 2020

Zenaida Nazario Seffner, FL

Tatianna was amazing. She was patient and explained everything . Great customer service

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Zenaida, Thanks for letting us know how we did! We’re happy we were able to help you find a solution to get out of debt. If you have any questions about your debt management program or what you can expect now that you’re enrolled, please don’t hesitate to call us. We’re here to help!

Dec. 19th, 2019

Arianna Houston, TX

Tatiana really helped me out. She was very attentive and professional. Very happy with her service.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Arianna, we appreciate the opportunity to assist you. It’s our mission to help people in your situation find solutions to become debt free. If you have any questions or run into any challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Dec. 19th, 2019

Cheryl Jayne Bunn Altadena, CA

The two gentleman I spoke with were very helpful and I enjoyed talking with both

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Cheryl, we appreciate the opportunity to assist you. It’s our mission to help people in your situation find solutions to become debt free. If you have any questions or run into any challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Jan. 8th, 2020

Lisa Cohen Boynton Beach, FL

Tatyana was very helpful and informative. Very professional and an asset to consolidated credit.

Amy Chester, VT

Tatiana was a great help today! I always have a wonderful interaction with your entire team.

Anthony Stamford, CT

Everything was explained to me so I understood and the representative was extremely helpful.

Don Newark, DE

Concise to the point interaction today. Glad these cards will be paid in 3 years.

Norma Harris Bedford, OH

The staff was very knowledgeable,and I was comfortable talking to them concerning my situation

Marissa Beaverton, OR

They kept harassing me with calls at inappropriate times of day. I also started to receive spam calls from random companies that used foul language when I asked them where they got my information.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Marissa, We are very surprised to read your review as we refrain from making an overabundance of calls to prospective clients. We regret it if these calls originated from our offices, but we want to make sure that it was our representatives calling you. Please email at your earliest convenience with your phone number so we can verify it was us calling and then we can remove your number from our database.

Jul. 10th, 2019

Michael Lindeman Lawrence, KS

Everyone was friendly to work with. Answered all my questions when I had some. Program worked.

Tara Barton, VT

Professional, knowledgeable,clear and easily understood information about the whole process

Nicole Rochester, NY

The rep was amazing. Im pleased with the customer service and the job you do. Thank you.

Viola N. St Louis, MO

May experience has been very rewarding. I appreciate your services tremendously!

raimundo gonzalez Chicago, IL

to many Bill's and i need to have some kind of help with them, im working on my credit with lexington law and its going good

Susan spieldoch St Louis, MO

Very polite and helpful. Julian answered all of my qusestions with direct information.

pat Westfield, MA

Tatiana was very professional and very helpful. She was delightful to speak with.

Gloria Spokane, WA

Today I spoke with an excellent representative who revised my plan which I requested

VIRGINIA L JOHNS Rio Vista, CA

Everyone I have spoken to thus far have been patient and knowledgeable in my situation.

Amanda

Ok but I rated this poorly as I was promised a callback last we on Monday, I took time off of work and so did my husband. We never received a call. We went with another consolidation company

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Dear Amanda, We are so sorry to hear this. We train our counselors to do their best at all times and so knowing that our team didn’t follow through is very troubling. We will investigate the matter to see where the breakdown in communication occurred. Again we apologize and wish you and your husband the very best on your journey out of debt.

Jan. 30th, 2019

Linda Doswell Compton, CA

I did not choose consolidated credit because the monthly amount calculated was too high, fees too high and I asked for a mailed document of everything discussed over phone and I never received anything in the mail

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Linda, Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us and so we regret that you didn’t receive the post counseling documents promised. Although the monthly payments may have been higher than you would have liked, you were saving on your total payments which would enable you to get out of debt sooner than you probably would have on your own. Average fees are $40 and are capped at $79 nationwide. Fees are set based on the state where you reside and are included with your monthly payment. We regret that we didn’t meet your expectations and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt.

Jan. 30th, 2019

RYAN DOBBS Saint Peter, MN

The staff have always been very helpful and through in making sire everything is going well with my account

Patricia Travers Wichita, KS

They kept asking me for money I don't have to give away!' I have a lot of bills to pay that's why I made loan thought you all could help me!'

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Patricia, Are you sure you have the right company? We are a non-profit credit counseling organization, not a loan company. For those people who qualify for a debt management program, we negotiate with their creditors to lower their interest rates and set up a payment plan that last for between 2-5 years until the debt is paid off. Based on their unique circumstance creditors agree or disagree to lower their interest rates and accept a new payment plan. We then relay to the client how much their monthly payments will be and that amount is paid monthly for the duration of their time on the program. If someone adds new bills to the program, that would increase their monthly payment, as would be expected. But we would like to confirm that you have the correct organization since you mention that you received a loan and we are not a lender and do not provide loans.

Nov. 1st, 2018

Nola Dunn Kelso, WA

They were nice to talk with and no pressure. Very understanding and felt they could help me.

Corina El Paso, TX

Professional and very helpful individual assisted me with my questions regarding balances.

SUSAN FEHLINGER Bridgeport, CT

I called to get an update on my accounts. Tatiana was very helpful and friendly.

Pamela Cirulli Reading, PA

Very helpful and very polite people willing to work with u whenever you have a problem

Dreama Martin Rupert, WV

they make you feel better about your self and not ashamed. they are helping my family.

Felix Cruz Belleville, NJ

I've always had a great customer service experiences with your company! A+ customer satisfaction!

Michele Marsel

Contacted me via text and then declined to answer any basic questions via text. Pressured me to set up a phone call, presumably to sell me on their service.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Michele, In the age of increased data breaches and hacks it is imperative that we take every precaution to protect our clients and prospective clients safety. Clients come to us with different scenarios some more complicated than others. Such situations are better suited to be discussed over the phone as communicating via text is limiting and sometimes unsecured. Hence we insist on speaking to people about their situation via phone. I’m sure you will agree that in-person or phone conversations are the best way to counsel and help people out of debt.

Aug. 1st, 2018

erica occhiogrosso Huntington, NY

they have been extremely helpful and everyone i have spoken to is really nice and knowledgeable.