ClearOne Advantage Logo

ClearOne Advantage

Is This Your Business?

3.7

LAST UPDATED: December 2nd, 2021

ClearOne Advantage is a debt resolution and settlement company headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. ClearOne Advantage provides full-service debt settlement services to customers with credit card debt and other forms of unsecured debts. If you are dealing with secured debt or are interested in other debt relief solutions, you'll need to consider another company.

ClearOne Advantage boasts superior debt negotiation services and customer service. ClearOne Advantage will help tailor each individual customer's debt relief program to their unique financial situation.

The debt relief company has wiped out millions in debt since opening doors in 2007. While ClearOne Advantage hasn't been in business as long as other companies, it has considerable experience and accreditations. Additionally, ClearOne Advantage requires that customers have a minimum of $10,000 in outstanding debts to qualify for its debt solutions.

Unfortunately, ClearOne Advantage lacks transparency and has a high potential cost. Take a look at the top debt relief companies to find one that suits your needs.

Continue reading for more information, as well as ClearOne Advantage reviews.

The Good

Personal Debt Settlement Consultant

ClearOne Advantage understands that one customer's financial situation will be entirely different than any other customer.

Because each customer can have any number of unsecured debt problems (credit card debt, medical debt, student loans, etc.), ClearOne Advantage assigns one debt settlement consultant to each customer.

Customers won't have to worry about explaining their situation to different consultants every time you ask for an evaluation or progress report. Additionally, assigned consultants are much more likely to be invested in your financial relief options and concerns than a complete stranger to your case.

Experience

Between AFCC, IAPDA, and FTC accreditations, ClearOne Advantage demonstrates a serious commitment to providing top-level expertise and customer care.

This is especially important to highlight because most companies have only one or two of the major accreditations. Having all these major accreditations shows this ClearOne Advantage's dedication to providing the best financial services and practices possible.

Free Consultation

As is expected with any debt settlement company, ClearOne Advantage offers a free, no-obligation consultation. This allows consumers to analyze their circumstances with an expert and hear about available debt relief services.

It's important to take advantage of the free consultation to learn more about cost information, how a debt settlement plan works, how long it takes, and the risks involved. You can also ask questions during the consultation to see if a settlement program is the best fit for your situation.

Debt Settlement Process

Debt settlement clients choose to stop making any monthly payment on their debts. Instead, they deposit money into a separate bank account to be used to pay settlements with each creditor.

The debt settlement company will negotiate with each creditor to reduce the total amount of debt clients owe. Debt settlement companies do not charge until all of the enrolled debt has been settled with each creditor.

Because debt settlement clients stop making monthly payments, their credit score drops. This can have some short-term consequences, so you should have a plan to rebuild your credit before having a company settle your debt.

It's also worth noting that settled debt is marked as settled on your credit report. When looking at your credit report, people can see that you did not pay all of your debts in full.

While there are risks and disadvantages when choosing a debt settlement program, it can be a better alternative than bankruptcy.

Positive Reviews

Customers have expressed strong approval of the no-cost consultation and the quality customer service, overall courtesy, accessibility, responsiveness, knowledge, and professionalism of ClearOne's customer service representatives.

Repeated themes in customer reviews highlight how ClearOne Advantage employees made them feel comfortable and understood. Many satisfied customers also stated that they would recommend the company to their friends.

Accreditations

ClearOne Advantage has all major industry accreditations including AFCC, IAPDA, and FTC. Accreditations give customers the assurance that a debt settlement company is keeping standards and practices set by each accreditation organization.

The two most important accreditations are the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA) and the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC). ClearOne Advantage is accredited by both the AFCC and the IAPDA.

ClearOne Advantage Disclaimer

The ClearOne Advantage disclaimer clearly spells out the important policies and services that are and are not covered.

For example, ClearOne Advantage is a debt settlement company, which means that it does not provide debt consolidation services.

Additionally, ClearOne Advantage does not provide credit repair services, credit counseling, investment advice, or tax debt services. It does not provide services "repairing, modifying, improving, or correcting credit entries or credit reporting."

The disclaimer also stipulates that ClearOne Advantage's debt settlement program is not available in all states, does not involve an upfront fees, and does not charge a fee until after all debts are settled.

The Bad

High Minimum Debt Requirement

ClearOne Advantage requires potential customers to enroll $10,000 of debt or more. This is a higher minimum debt requirement than the industry average.

Some customers who would otherwise qualify will have to find a debt settlement company with a lower minimum debt requirement.

Lack of Transparency

There are some important pieces of information that ClearOne Advantage does not disclose on its website, including exact pricing and state availability. This lack of transparency makes it difficult for potential customers to decide whether or not ClearOne Advantage is the best debt relief service for them. However, people who are interested should take advantage of the free consultation to learn more about ClearOne Advantage's process.

ClearOne Advantage Cost

ClearOne Advantage doesn't disclose its cost. Debt settlement companies do not charge upfront fees per rules from the Federal Trade Commission. You'll pay the company for its services once it has settled your debt. The average cost for a debt settlement company is between 20 and 25 percent of your total debt. If ClearOne Advantage is anything like the rest of the industry, it will charge between 20 and 25 percent.

This means that you would end up paying only about 70 to 75 percent of your total debt amount.

If you find that ClearOne Advantage charges less than 20 percent of your total debt, you'll know that the company has very low prices. Try a free consultation to determine what your approximate fees might be.

The Bottom Line

ClearOne Advantage does not disclose pricing which makes it difficult to compare to other companies in the industry. We would like to see more transparency.

In addition, its debt settlement program is only available to consumers with over $10,000 in unsecured debt. Like many companies in the debt settlement industry, ClearOne Advantage does not provide debt consolidation, credit repair, credit counseling, investment, or tax debt services. If you're interested in other debt relief solutions such as debt consolidation, you should consider other companies.

However, the company has many positive customer reviews and is accredited. ClearOne can help customers reach a more stable financial situation through settling debt from student loans, credit card debt, and other types of unsecured debts.

Before signing up with ClearOne Advantage, explore other debt relief programs to be sure that settlement is a good fit for you as you begin the path of becoming debt-free and enjoying financial well-being.

Because of ClearOne Advantage's breadth of services and quality of customer service, we recommend ClearOne Advantage as long as customers meet their higher debt requirement and do not mind the company's lack of transparency online.

View Best Debt Relief Companies

3.0

M. Nielsen South Bend, IN

AVOID!!!!!AVOID!!!AVOID!!! I wish there was a way to give negative stars! They are crooks plain and simple do not fall for their tactics, they give you a story about helping you and that they themselves (rep on the phone) have been thru the same circumstances and that this is the best option. I tried to cancel twice and they basically bullied me into staying in the program, I have been left financially ruined and have been sued by 3 companies I placed with them. I have notified them several times that I lost my job due to this pandemic and that I do NOT have the funds to continue the drafts in the amounts as high as they are, but to no avail they could care less if you eat or have a place to live they have taken every penny plus some every draft date and left me to ask for help with food and utilities. Their fees have in most cases have taken the amount I owed higher than the original debt. I want OUT!!! I'm on the edge of a mental breakdown and ending up on the street due to their unwillingness to even answer a call.

Phyllis Bowman Winston-Salem, NC

Don't listen to the lies!! I started with Clear One in July 2020. They drafted 201.00 for a year. Out of the 2412.00 that I paid in - they made one settlement with Capital One. Capital One was paid 5.00 a month for a total of 55.00. I was refunded a little over 900. That was just sitting in the account. They started out telling me that I didn't have any money in my account 3-4-5 months. They took their fees first. I asked them to contact my creditors and was told that I didn't have any money in the account and that they wouldn't do that. I have lost 1600.00 dollars. Go with American Financial Solutions - I don't know why I didn't call them first. I won't do it again! I have filed a complaint with the Attorney General.

Tina Hope, AR

I have been in the program since April 2018. They have settled 5 of my 10 accounts. The first account they settled was my highest balance account. I have read other reviews about not being able to reach them by phone, yes that is difficult. Email does take a few days but, just stop and think about how many emails they must receive, they will get back with you. Try live chat they are very fast and extremely efficient. I have been very satisfied with every aspect of my experience with Clear One Advantage. They have taken so much pressure off of my family by dealing with the creditors for us. We wish we had not reached the point where we needed this type of service. But, due to circumstances beyond our control that is where we ended up. They have done everything they told me they would do!

Diane Cook Paoli, PA

I dealt with Adam M. who was extremely helpful and professional. Ultimately, we decided not to go this route. They spent a lot of time with us Adam M., Customer Service and a few negotiators. The process began, including our initial check that was deposited. We contacted two weeks after the process started as we want to try to get out of this ourselves. They couldn't have been nicer - of course our next suspicion was we wouldn't get our money back: It was returned the next day less a nominal, totally fair processing fee of about $7. I researched and saw some negative things, however, my research showed me things I wouldn't be comfortable with; that's the key your handing it over to them, they are experts but it's a long process and there is uncomfortable push back and some consequences ..ClearOne explains all the scenarios and will answer anything they can, and much like the out of control situation some things cannot be controlled, however, they anticipate and strategize on your behalf. I appreciated all of their help.

Ken K1ken Wisell North Port, FL

Its a Scam period. you don't save anything with fees and your creditors get you at tax time.

1 day ago

Keith Snyder Shamokin, PA

I honestly have no complaints. I signed up with the program in April 2017 and in August of 2019 I was offered a loan to pay the remainder of my debt at the same payment I was making to clear 1. Yes the interest is high, as some reviews have complained about, but what do you expect. All the negative reviews I read could have been avoided had the people listened to Clear 1 associates in the first place. My personal experience was nearly painless, thank you Clear 1.

JC New York, NY

Laura helped me every step of the way, from the initial call, to the understanding of the paperwork, and the "what comes next" questions that I had! She was truly professional, warm and friendly, making me feel at ease with my decision. I honestly expected to feel a bit judged for what I needed to do, but Laura didn't make me feel that way at all. She was great, and I would highly recommend your company to anyone who needs a little less financial stress in their lives.

MKB Livingston, TX

I just talked to someone yesterday about settling my debt issues. Sidney was just wonderful--very articulate, helpful, and pleasant. I feel so much better after talking to him! If I change my mind about this company I will come back and write another review, but so far, I'm very pleased with the service.

Diann Barnhart Shippensburg, PA

When I call yes Iam on hold but I do get to talk to someone their staff is very friendly Iam glad I went with them the only thing I wish is I wish they could move a little faster on settlement but other then that I don't have a problem with them

Anonymous Erwin, NC

Over the years, I have dealt with the Customer Service industry more times than I can count. The service with ClearOne is at the top of my list. Every time I called, the individual who helped me was knowledgeable, respectful and efficient. I can say enough about them.

Raymond Huttemann

I'm glad there's company's out there like COA. They got me out of the hole I was in because of my own making. From the beginning they explained how the plan was going to work in ways that is easy to understand and that it fit my pocket book. i would recommend them to anyone that was in the same boat as I was.

Darlene Hopkins Battle Creek, MI

I talked with Will who made me feel very comfortable. He Explained everything and answered all my questions, including the questions that came up after that first call. Hopefully, going forward my concerns will be alleviated as money accumulates in my account. I am a new customer so time will tell but I would not hesitate to refer friends and relatives to Clear One.

DAVE Jefferson City, MO

i DELT WITH ISRIAL W THIS EVENING GREAT PERSON TO TALK TO ANSWERED ALL OF MY QUESTIONS ASSURED ME THAT THEY WERE NOT A SCAM COMPANY EVEN WENT TO THE BBB AND CHECKED THEY ARE NOT. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO CLEAR ONE ADVANTAGE GETTING ME OUT OF THE DEBT MESS I AM IN RIGHT NOW.

caryol wichert Big Lake, MN

I am very impressed with Clear One. They worked very hard to contact my debtors and then helped me set up a repayment plan I could work with. All the representatives were very kind and went the extra mile to help me.

Anon

clearone made me feel like I was family and got me out of debt quicker than i ever could have on my own. ive recommended them to friends and would not hesitate to continue to do so!!!!

Cynthia Cartagena

Joshua H was extremely helpful in walking me through the entire process. Encouraged me to ask any questions about the program and was very knowledgeable in all aspects of the program. Great service from beginning to end.

Roger W. Los Angeles, CA

They got me out of debt in less time than their original estimate, and I saved more than they originally projected. Not much more I can for! Thank you all for helping me when the banks would not!

jeri heckathorn

ClearOne has been so awsome in helping me. I appreciate that they call me to see if I have any questions and keep me updated about my account. Very kind people. I have peace of mind going with them to help me. Thank you.

tom Caddo, OK

the people i talked with were very friendly and knowageable. noelle is very good at explaining the process of the debt reduction and i would recommend at this time the clear one team to anyone needing help with debt reduction

Cølin Cølin Indianapolis, IN

Don't fall for it. This company, and any other credit settlement company, is part of a parasitic system that preys on consumer fear and ignorance. If you find yourself in debt, stop making payments, tear up scary notice letters (which is, by the way, the same thing that COA will ask you to do once you enroll) and start saving as much money as you can. Their process is to wait until accounts are charged off, so they can "negotiate" with collections agencies. It behooves COA to get a high amount settlement so their 25% fee is higher for each account. Their contract states that as soon as you make even a SINGLE payment on that settlement, their service and accompanying fee has been rendered in full. No refunds, see ya later, don't let the door hit you on your way out. The negotiation process that they charge THOUSANDS for is the same process you would do for yourself, by sending a registered Debt Validation letter to your creditors. The forms for these letters can be found on the internet, and advice for this process can be found on reddit.com. Search for "Debt Validation Letter" and go from there. The process will cost you the consumer $5 for registered mail plus the cost of paper and ink. Often these days, credit collections agencies that have bought your debt for pennies on the dollar will contact YOU offering settlements, because they want even just a slight return on their investment. The original creditor has already written off the loss for their taxes. Long story short,STAY FAR FAR AWAY, save your money, and do this yourself. You can handle this problem on your own without the predatory sales agents of this parasitic company coercing you into signing away years of your income to pay exorbitant fees for something that is essentially free to you.

S C. Sauls Hawthorne, CA

Not easy to contact with questions. Especially if your not on EST. Your on hold at least 30 minutes. (There is an option to be called back but your still waiting). After one year and one month I was offered a loan through New Credit America. The interest almost put me back at the original amount of my debt but I just want to get it over with! Now I'm being contacted by creditors that the payment has not been sent as agreed and that can be considered breech of contract. But I have been making payments to Clear One for over $300 for 14 months. I do not recommend them.

Bhug Denton, TX

Do not work with this company. When I started to work with this company all of my payments to my creditors was up to date. I foreseen the hardship that I was going to come to and called clean one. They advised me for $934 a month they could consolidate and get all my accounts closed. They did not contact any of my creditors to advise them I was consolidating my debts. They called me after 5 months advising me I would need to put $5k in my account or one of my creditors would go to collections. In 5 months they have only made 1 agreement with 1 out of 4 creditors for a payment plan. I have given them over $4k and they say there is not enough money in the account to pay the payment plan they agreed to. Now it has been 6 month and one creditor has gone to collections and another has filled a lawsuit against me due to the fact clear one never contacted them. I called them to advise I would not be doing any further business with them and I was advised since they made a settlement with 1 of my creditors that I would owe the the full amount for the settlement. This company is a joke. I wish I had found these review prior to hiring this S#!T company. Do not go with this company. They a criminal.

Unsatisfied customer Herriman, UT

ClearOne is no good. When I first started with them they told me a 2 to 4 year plan and a monthly payment I have been paying for almost 2 years and they barley made a dent in my debt. I get a call that I qualified for a new program with new America credit which is a 3rd party loan place that they will get all the funds up front pay my debt and I will make payments to them. I get the contract and I finally see their fees for ClearOne which were astronomical I called due to one of my creditors don’t allow to speak to debt consolation companies and I had to pretend on the phone they were a friend to get it settled and I called about the fee since I had to do most of the leg work and I got know where to have the fee reduced I call every day and oh someone will call you back and I never hear a response. They don’t work well with understand issues or situations that arise and will pass the buck as soon as possible. I was on a 4 year plan and been paying for 2 years now moving to their third party company they are tacking on another 5 years so instead of a 4 year plan I am in on 6 year plan and no movement. This is not a good company and unfortunately I am stuck but if I can save anyone from this is recommend it

David Lockhart, TX

Clear One Advantage is a scam!! Stay away from them!! I was lied to by there representatives. They told me that I would not have to fall behind in payments and signing up with them in their program would not effect my credit. After three payments had been withdrawn from my bank account and I realized my accounts were going into default. I called them and cancelled my account with them without having approved any settlements with any of my accounts. One month later and I still have not received my refund of $967.00. I continue to call the customer relations and they continue to give me the run around and they lie to me and tell me it’s processing and should be in my account within 3-5 days. So furious!! They are liars and misleading!!

WMA St. Petersburg, FL

I responded to a web link from a google search for assistance with my debt. The next day they started bombarding me with phone calls and text message asking me to respond to a telephone number that didn't work. I have credit monitoring and learned immediately did a hard inquiry on me without any warning damaging my credit further. When i stated to whoever was texting me that I wanted to speak to a manager regarding the matter as the telephone number did not work I received a response stating "Contact Discontinued. Thanks" I have filed a complaint the Consumer Federal Protection Bureau seeking damages.

Alicia Robillard West Bend, WI

SCAM.. Do NOT trust this company. We were with them just under a year and now we are worse off than we were before signing up with them. I sent all letters to them from credit card companies like we were told and they did NOTHING with them. So then I was sued by 2 companies. After ignoring one offer from a different company I am now told they request the full balance. Then I found out that CO did a stop payment on a check for one of our accounts which in turn cancelled our settlement and now that account is charged off and they want the full balance, of course this was after CO took all there fees. And I am sorry but taking $1000 in fees and paying less than $100 on an account is ridiculous.

JennyChaco Huntsville, AL

Do NOT get involved with ClearOne. This is a SCAM!!! I would give no "stars" to ClearOne. I paid them up to $450/month for 19 months and they settled ONE account. That's over $7,000 that was scammed from me. Communication with them was difficult. They would send email after email (every hour) saying they wanted to communicate with me, but I would have to hold on the phone forever when I tried to call them. I finally told them to text a number I could use to call them back. Nine times out of ten they didn't have an offer at all. They did not meet my expectations as was laid out in the beginning of our relationship. Their fee was 25% of EACH account. By the time the debt was reduced and their fee was added, the amount I owed was often more than it was when I turned it over to them. I fired them and had to file bankruptcy.

Ana Garcia Bell, CA

They literally ruined my life! I had excellent credit but I was overwhelmed with too many bills a month and I left my job to be a student full time and tend my daughters while my husband took on the full load. They took advantage of that and sold me a freaking paradise. Well fast forward 6 months later I am getting sued by two of my creditors when I was assured that won’t happen. Plus when they finally reach a settlement with one creditor I finally see that they keep 25% for themselves. They don’t tell you that lol they avoid the question as long as possible. I cancel with them and ask for my remaining balance which they said of course will be returned to me. I get off the phone and receive two separate emails of two separate withdrawals they are gonna do from that account stealing MORE money from me. Ow they don’t answer my calls or respond to my Emails. DO not do this program, please. Save yourself. Save up money and do the settlements yourself.

Chandni Sugar Land, TX

worst experience of my life. They conned me into signing up and then I cancelled the next day. They kept calling me and tried to take money out of my account. I called my back and showed them proof through emails with me trying to contact the customer service rep who was so quick to get me in but wouldn't respond when I wanted to cancel. They are horrible. I had all my debt paid off by my family members and now I can't use my cards. I just found out that this jerks called all the companies and I can't use my cards until these dope heads send them a letter saying that they had NO permission to do that since I had already cancelled with them the following day. These people suck! DO NOT GO WITH THEM!!

Jim Owings Mills, MD

Excellent 'SALESMANSHIP", then your are trotted off to the Customer Service gits that are never, ever on the same page, do not even know which book they should be on(if they are even on a book) or even the same room, same time frame or same state or planet. What is the path to Hell paved with..? Then you get the CSR that get their kicks from mentally abusing you for your vulnerabilities (financial of course) and maiking you jump through laming hoops over flaming pits- the entire process is nearly a constant blaze. That being said, my account never ever got off the ground. Had to sign the same form six times (I stopped at six) and attempted to fax a document 33 times, all failed. If those are not warning signs that they cannot perform simple office tasks- HOW IN SOD can you trust them to settle debts? Are they savants, negotiating geniuses that hold staplers to their ears and cannot figure out the function of a paper clip. I did not want to stick around to find out.

Kathy

Great customer service you have a great staff Mia Chapman was so kind and made me fill so much better she took care of everything she great thank you KSR

Rob Silver Spring, MD

RUN....DONT WALK...RUN from this company. They have a wonderful sales pitch but once the program begins you realize that if they reach a settlement on an account they collect 25% of that settlement as their fee upfront before paying the creditor. I had a $14k settlement in May 2017 and as of today ClearOne has collected $2600 for their fee and the creditor has been paid $200. They do this same process for every debt they settle. They tell you they will resolve your debt in 33 months or so but that is impossible when they keep taking their fees up front. It is impossible to build your bank account when they continually collect their fees and then they call wanting you to add more funds to your account so they can pay off creditors more quickly.....this would be funds in addition to the agreed upon monthly deposit when you begin the program. Additionally, they only correspond with one creditor at a time and they ask you not to speak with your creditors. The problem is that if I don't speak with my creditors and they are only approaching them one at a time as they settle, most of your creditors are unaware of your participation in this program. They quickly point out in all of the 21 pages of disclosures that they do not offer legal advice. However, you will need legal assistance when your creditors have not heard from you nor ClearOne Advantage....and they sue you in court. This company practices predatory business procedures and should be shut down. Again, RUN FROM THIS COMPANY....I wish I had seen a truthful review like this before we got taken for $2600.00.

Sally Jean New York, NY

I was in terrible debt. I didn't have enough money to pay my monthly charges. Clear One Advantage was a great way to have my debt reduced. Thanks to Clear One.

Vincent Cecere East Northport, NY

I look forward for clear one advantage to help me get out of credit card debt and would recommend clear one advantage to anybody who is trying to get out of credit card debt.

Deborah Goodyear, AZ

I am very satisfied with the customer service. Everyone is always eager to answer any questions I ask. And, most importantly, they give me answers that I understand. Not "beat around the bush" answers. Thank you!

JU Roxboro, NC

I was able to get my questions answered no matter what they were. I was cared about and even though i an in a bad situation This company has reassured me in my beliefs that there are companies out there that truly care about the customers. This company makes you feel like you matter.

Ken Callies Fond du Lac, WI

Stay away from this company! Horrible customer service and a rip off. They only are worried about their fees! They could care less about the customer and it shows! Don’t let them scam you into their service! I’m contacting the better business bureau to file a complaint against these assholes!

joshua levy Miami, FL

Don't trust them. They'll say anything in order to get you to sign. Very pushy sales process. They wouldn't even hang up the phone unless I signed their contract. On top of that, they offered minimum explaination of their process. I canceled and the lady told me I was going to be reimbursed which was a lie. Turns out, they're taking my deposit for themselves. Overall this is a very shady company. Please beware.

Hillary Rosengrant Victoria, TX

This company is a trap and lies to you!! Do not fall for their lies. This program will TANK your credit(mine dropped 100 points in 2 1/2 months!), it does NOT end creditor phone calls, and even if your creditors try to call them to negotiate they don't call them back! Oh and don't forget their fees.... THEY'RE RIDICULOUS!!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!! RUN AWAY!!!

Dennis Bradenton, FL

Initially, I was advised there are no additional fees beyond the settlement commission. There are many fees that quickly add up. It is very difficult to get a person on the phone to discuss your account UNLESS it is to accept a settlement with a creditor. Ultimately, I terminated the program and took nearly 10K from my retirement account to pay off the negotiated accounts. 7 weeks later, they have NOT settled the accounts, continue charging fees and I cant get a person on the phone - calls not returned. I gave NO cause for this lack of contact. AVOID this company!

this company is garbage Havelock, NC

Absolute garbage company. basically tried to have me purposely miss payments and avoid/lie to my creditors for a certain amount of months so i can be "eligible" for their program all while paying them in the mean time too. Seems like a HUGE SCAM, i didn't even make a payment and i opted out. Then once i tried to opt out or cancel it they put me on hold for an hour and i FINALLY got in touch with someone and they tried to talk me into going with the program and said he needed to gather info to opt me out and put me on hold for another hour. VERY SKETCHY, DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY.

K.regan Durham, NC

Do not use this company!! You can’t reach them and if you get through they will say somone will call you back about you account and they never call back. You can email 30 times and will never hear back. There great about telling you not worry etc. i read the reviews and was going to pull out but there sales person told me not worry. Once they get past 30 or 90 days your screwed. If you need to settle debt go else were.

Brent Kernersville, NC

I went with clear one , biggest mistake. I didn’t even get past getting anything settled or started. I paid 389.00 for 4 months. They settled nothing. So I canceled, to go another route. They took all the money from my account. Before it could be returned. They got me for $1200.00. They didn’t deserve a dime. Don’t let them take your money. TOTAL RIP-OFF. Also they want answer or return phone calls.

Shannah Peterson Roanoke, VA

After i looked into the program more I decided I wanted to cancel before it even began, I didn’t know where their money was going etc.. so I called and cancelled. They send me an email everyday saying this is a cancellation notice so call us if you’d like to cancel. I’ve emailed, called multiple times, and even talked to an online chat person and they do not get the memo nor will stop contacting me about cancelling. I want to cancel I have been telling them for weeks. It’s extremelt frustrating.

Ashley Barone Jackson, NJ

This has been nothing but awful I was told when I signed up that they have worked with American Express in the past turns out that is a lie because American Express won't work with outside agencies. I do not recommend this for AMEX I have put myself in more of trouble than I was before and do not see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Mae O. Manassas, VA

You all helped me when I needed it most - for that I will always be greatful. Thank you all so much - I already recommended you all to my sister!

Kelly Portland, ME

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! They wait as long as possible to negotiate with creditors so they interest (and therefore their fees) can be as high as possible. They give you excuses, are shady with creditors (have you call them saying your "friend" is going to negotiate) which made me extremely uncomfortable, and they make it next to impossible to cancel your account in a timely manner. My decision to use there services was a horrible one that I regret, don't make the same mistake!

Adam Alvarado McAllen, TX

Worst company. No accounts settled, horrible customer service and I lost a lot of money. Look at other options that will get things done! FDR

Bridgit Royal Oak, MI

There is nothing I like as my dislike for the customer service has shadowed any possible positives. They charge too much, leave you on hold, cut you off or simply do not respond to multiple requests. An agent told me today to just reply 'stop' to the messages. What if they are real settlement offers???

Frank Boonville, IN

I am now facing a court hearing because clear one has not lived up to its promises. This is the 2nd court notice. When I called after the first o e the rep at clear one told me that they cannot do anything after it goes to the courts. What the heck?????