The Credit People

Call Now Enroll Online

The Credit People verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

The Credit People provide hope to those in bad credit situations and share how better credit awaits them in the future. With 15 years of experience, the Credit People have helped over 100,000 people with their credit. The firm states that everything it does is centered on providing the highest quality service with unmatched benefits for potential and current clients.

The Good

• Price
  • No Hidden Fees
  • Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Member Resources

The Credit People provide clients with all three credit reports AND all three credit scores from the credit bureaus completely free. Also, the firm focuses on ensuring that clients receive the highest credit score increase they can possibly achieve. The Credit People have many great features, such as:

Price

Potential clients can choose to either pay $69 a month, on a month by month basis, or $299 for a complete six-month credit repair program. This is much lower than most credit repair companies.

No Hidden Fees

The Credit People are very transparent. Their pricing details are all on their website. Potential clients can try out their service for seven days for only $19 and continue for $69 a month. There are no hidden fees or extra costs.

Satisfaction Guarantee

The Credit People offer a 60-day, 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. The firm claims "you'll never pay for anything you aren't happy with."

Member Resources

Clients have 24-hour online account access, which is a great resource for members. In addition, there is a blog and educational material for potential and current clients to learn more about credit repair services.

The Bad

• Case Set-Up Cost
  • Limited Package Options
  • Pricing Options

While The Credit People handle the credit case with little to no client work (meaning the client does not have to be an active participant), it is important to note the following:

Case Set-Up Cost

The first seven days of service cost $19 to get case setup.

Limited Package Options

There are no premium packages offered, just different payment structures.

Pricing Options

There is no "pay-per-deletion" pricing option.

The Bottom Line

The Credit People have a very affordable price for their services and a 60-day, 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. Combine this with tons of positive reviews and no hidden fees, and the Credit People prove that they are a great option for credit repair. There have been some consumers who have experienced slow removal times, but they are few. We recommend The Credit People for their experience and for standing by their services. Those who choose to sign up with The Credit People will not have to worry about communicating with the creditors as that will be handled by their assigned credit specialist.

Call our recommended rep over at The Credit People below.

128 The Credit People Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

September 13th, 2017 Alton, IL

They communicate with me throughout the process. My score went up over 50 points in just a few months

September 13th, 2017

Good customer service. I like the website they give you to track their progress.

September 13th, 2017 Malden, MA

Very fast response. Online shows % of disputes removed which is much appreciated & encouraging

September 13th, 2017 Forsyth, GA

They did great at the start then no results just taking money

September 13th, 2017 Milford, DE

They got items off of my report that I was told from the collection agencies could not come off, even after the debt was paid.

September 13th, 2017 Houston, TX

Because I haven't seen much improvement yet

September 13th, 2017 Elizabeth, NJ

Everything your company stated it would do, it did! I have no complaints with the service provided.

September 8th, 2017

My experience was excellent from the start. I received my welcome call within 24 hours. The entire process was explained in detail and everything went just as explained. After less than 4 months my scores increased by 75 points. I was finally able to buy a new car and rent the apartment I wanted. When I called to put my account on hold due to accomplishing my immediate needs, I'd just been charged my next monthly fee. They refunded that fee even though I didn't even ask for it. I will definitely use the Credit People again when I'm ready to buy a home and get the best interest rate possible.

August 7th, 2017 Longboat Key, FL

It took 3 days to finally hear back from The Credit People, but I'm now finally signed up. If y.ou're over 90, you cannot sign up on line because the birth date year only goes back to 1927. If you're born before then, you have to speak to a customer service rep...which can take a few days before you hear back. Hopefully the credit repair service goes faster than it takes to sign up if you're over 90.

July 25th, 2017 Raleigh, NC

Excellent communication . Good dashboard

June 27th, 2017 New York, NY

They are very helpful. Its nice to be able to talk to someone and everyone I have talked to from the credit people has been very professional and helpful. I spoke with someone for an hour about my credit, she was really nice and explained everything. My credit is the last thing holding me back from getting my home and they have done a great job so far.

June 27th, 2017 Matawan, NJ

MY CREDIT SCORE WENT UP 70 POINTS SO FAR! THEY HAVE BEEN GREAT THANKS

June 15th, 2017

To see how your credit repair works, I've been with a credit repair for a year or more and I still have 7 negative credits still on my report.started out. Paying $99.00, but couldn't afford it so I went to $59.00 a month. Is this good or not.

0 4

June 4th, 2017

Very happy they removed lots of bad things on my reports. And they are still working on my score. Good job! Rip mela

May 8th, 2017

I recently used The Credit People and I'm very upset that I used them. They guarantee results within 45-60 days, and after three months of no changes on my credit report I cancelled with The Credit People. They disputed three of the six companies on my credit report, but nothing changed and The Credit People stopped contacting me. They did refund me the $59 that they were taking out for this month, but not for the other two months of $59 each. That was $118.00 wasted. I might go back to Lexington Law, even though they cost more they removed three disputes from my credit report within a month. I definitely do not recommend The Credit People, I don't know how they got decent ratings in the first place.

April 21st, 2017 Chicago, IL

This company helped me out big time with my credit. Awesome!

2 1

April 6th, 2017 Edison, NJ

I had 9 out of my 11 negative items on my credit report fixed. This was exactly what I was looking for and the credit people did a great job.

February 2nd, 2017 Miami, FL

Very happy with the results of the service. I signed up with the credit people a few months ago and they have done a fantastic job. I have seen steady improvements in my credit, and their customer service has been excellent. I have referred a couple of people to them as well since starting. I had a very good experience.

February 2nd, 2017 Plano, TX

AWESOME! MY CREDIT SCORE IS UP 160 POINTS AND THEY DID A GREAT JOB!

3 3

February 2nd, 2017 Plano, TX

Big help with my credit. It was easy and super worth it for the money. They raised my score and my credit is a million times better. Thanks!