Lexington Law, a Utah-based firm, has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples across the nation for over 14 years.

To date, Lexington Law has helped over half a million consumers with bad credit resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports.

Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Some of the negative items Lexington Law removes include:

• Late payments
  • Charge offs
  • Collections
  • Foreclosures
  • Repossessions
  • Judgments
  • Liens
  • Bankruptcies

With Lexington Law, clients can get access to a free credit consultation, a team of certified lawyers and paralegals, and customized credit repair plans.

Overall, Lexington Law is a trusted firm and is known for its top-rated, reputable credit repair services and professional staff.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Darian Gammage from Las Vegas, Nevada

"Lexington Law was absolutely amazing, from the great customer service to the excellent and professional work on my credit. I wholeheartedly recommend Lexington Law to everyone I meet and to all my family and friends!"

Read on to learn more about Lexington Law's credit repair services and company discounts, and to view verified Lexington Law reviews from real clients.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting improve their poor credit.

Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home.

Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific consumer life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process.

This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three service levels that clients can choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: Costs a monthly fee of $89.95 and includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: Costs a monthly fee of $109.95 and includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: Costs $129.95 per month and is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a fairly reputable credit repair process in comparison to other companies in the repair industry. The firm has been in business for over 14 years and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations.

Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The law firm promises that it does dispute all negative items including late payments, charge offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc.

Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation and learn more about the repair process.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other companies in the repair industry, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate negative items per credit bureau it challenges each month.

While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation.

One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their bad credit.

According to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and credit repair work updates, but is occasionally a little slower with its credit repair processes than other repair companies.

Although Lexington Law's credit repair process can be slower than expected, the firm is known to provide quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

As part of its credit repair process, Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current account members.

The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose, discounts, and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can help you better understand Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when fixing your credit.

In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

Lexington Law Frequently Asked Questions

What requirements do I need to meet to use Lexington Law's credit repair services?

Lexington Law offers a variety of credit repair services, including a FREE credit report consultation. To get started, all you need to do is give us a call and provide some basic information about yourself. From there, we’ll work with you to determine whether any of our services are right for your credit situation.

Does Lexington Law offer a money-back or service guarantee?

While we can’t guarantee your credit will be repaired, we can promise to help you work to address any unfair or inaccurate negative items hurting your credit reports.

Why are Lexington Law credit repair services better than what other credit repair companies offer?

We’re trusted leaders in credit repair for a reason. As a law firm, our lawyers are experienced in dealing with credit law and in being your advocate for credit justice, and this understanding drives our credit repair process. We’ve proven that when it comes to credit repair, no one does it better than Lexington Law.

How long does Lexington Law’s credit repair process take?

Unfortunately, there’s no way to predict in advance how long it will take to repair your credit, as every credit report is unique. That being said, last year alone, our clients saw millions of negative items removed from their reports, and typically stayed with us for six months.

What are the credit repair service options that Lexington Law offers?

Lexington Law offers a variety of service levels to match every circumstance and budget. You can even get a free credit report consultation, just for calling in. In fact, in 2018, we gave away over 2.5 million FREE credit report consultations. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.95 per month.

How do I know if Lexington Law offers legitimate credit repair services?

Lexington Law has been a part of the credit industry for a long time, and we have working relationships with the three main credit bureaus, TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax. Our long-standing results and client testimonials speak volumes to the way we do business and to our legitimacy.

How much do Lexington Law credit repair services cost?

Lexington Law offers a variety of services to match every circumstance and budget. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.99 per month. More affordable options are also available, like our Lex OnTrack product, which costs $24.99 per month.

What payment options does Lexington Law offer?

We accept all forms of payment, except for Discover Card.

What discounts are offered at Lexington Law?

Lexington Law offers discounts to active military and veterans. We also offer to give you and a family member or friend 50 percent off your first work fee when you sign up together.

How do I keep track of my progress after signing up for Lexington Law’s credit repair services?

Most of our clients monitor their credit repair progress through our app or online dashboard. Clients may also call our member services team for updates and more information.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.0

Michael

June 29th, 2012 TX

I have been with lexington now for 2 months and have had 3 items removed in just 2 months my score went up 67 points!!! Its good

DONNA

June 23rd, 2012 Detroit, MI

I was so scared and didnt know who to go with. We had to file bankruptcy in 2010 due to a death in the family and we are trying to buy the house that was my parents and the house I grew up in. My credit score was 546 it is now 4 months later and my score last month was 658! I have had 14 items removed in the last 4 months. I love Lexington Law and would recommend them to everyone.

Rivadeneyra

June 20th, 2012 Chicago, IL

Lexington rocks!!!!!!!!!! helped me a lot in my score 580 to 696 in 5 months

Melanie Loane

June 18th, 2012

I havehad a great experience with Lexington Law. They have gotten 10 negative listings removed from my credit in the last year

esmeralda

June 16th, 2012 Upland, CA

In a matter of just a few months, my score has gone from 400 to 623. I am so pleased with Lexington. Wish I had known about them a lot sooner!!

Mark

June 15th, 2012 Bremen, IN

Just signed up. I really like there site and give the technology an A+. The representatives seem professional and have answered all mt emails promptly. I signed up June 9. To soon to see if they can remove the items that are left after I did the dispute process myself. I will give a status later and see if they have better luck. One thing I didn't care for is the inquiry assist. Basically they just generate an online basic letter and you have to mail it. Basically it feels like your somewhat alone with dealing with hard inquiries.

CliftonC

June 14th, 2012

I'm happy with my results so far; I started with them sept. 2011 but didn't last 1 month because I had doubts and they still removed 1 item within that month. I should have done my research. Now that I'm back as of may 2012, they have removed 4 negative items so far, within a month and they are working on 12 items as we speak. Great job!

Mark

June 2nd, 2012 New Providence, PA

Only been with lexington for three weeks and already had two state liens and two federal liens removed!

Natasha R

May 30th, 2012 Upland, CA

I have used lexington law firm in the past, and they were amazing deleting eight items within less then a year. Now i have found my self in a bit of financial crisis, i know i can trust Lexington law to put me back on track, i continue to recommend lexington to all my friends. It might be pricy but it is worth it wait, you will never regret it.

Mitchell Zinman

May 30th, 2012 Atlanta, GA

Lexington Law is the best. I been with them since 2006 and they have removed 145 items from my report and only have a couple left.I can't say enough how Great Lexington law has been for me and my wife. They are the BEST

stephanie

May 26th, 2012 Aurora, CO

I am currently using lexington law. So far they have removed 10 items from my credit report. At first, I did have doubts but they turned out to be a great credit repair.

Beth Young

May 9th, 2012 Fort Worth, TX

I used them for 1 year and they were great. Removed all the negative items except for 1 Judgement. They are pricy but the best service and great results. Well worth the $$

K.M

May 7th, 2012 CA

I am currently paying for this service, it is May 7 and I'm going on my 2nd month.. 5 listings have been removed from my report, couldn't be happier.. they r pricey but it's very worth it in tha end.. thank u Lexington!

Soccrmom68

May 1st, 2012 Lehi, UT

I had gotten into an accident and the insurance company (allstate) totaled my van. They actually paid out more than what it was worth, but my husband and I wanted to upgrade to a Sequoia. After being denied a loan for $5k to upgrade, I turned to Lexington. Within 3 months we had seen a bump in our score. Not a huge one, but enough to get approved. :) We canceled their services after 4 months, but got what we needed!

Kelly

April 27th, 2012

I'm pleased so far. It has not been thirty days yet they already removed two negatives on my report.

NorthrnCalDarryl

April 26th, 2012 Lehi, UT

Wow, you must of had some doozies on your credit report! What did you get removed? 20 points was the difference of getting my house or not. Even if I had to pay that for 1 year, would have gladly done it!

Purpledolphin04

April 26th, 2012 Spencer, WV

Ive been with lexington almost a year and have only increased my score 20 points at $89 a month.

Ryan Jackman

April 18th, 2012 Lehi, UT

This is a funny story, but I was on the phone with my buddy who works for a bank, and he turned me on to this site after being denied a car loan. (Ford Expedition) I didn't do a whole lot of research, and just went with Lexington since they were the top rated. No car loan yet... but very enthused about the results so far. (2 late payments removed).

Tommyboi89

April 7th, 2012 Lehi, UT

3 items deleted in month one. Very happy. Cool site!

Tonia Eddington

April 1st, 2012 Lehi, UT

After reading all the reviews, I decided to go with Lexington. Initial consultation was a little long, but worth it. I'm in my 2nd month now, and have just got my first deletion. It's more pricy than I thought, but I goess you get what you pay for. :)

Jenny

March 16th, 2012 Lehi, UT

Thanks for the informative report! I haven't made a decision yet, but this certainly helps!

GinnyS

March 12th, 2012 Lehi, UT

650 to 730. Rocked the house for me.