Discover Logo

Discover

8.9

Taylor Posey Philadelphia, PA

Discover has great customer service!! I had to get an address changed and everyone I spoke to was very kind and accommodating. I really enjoy having my student credit card.

Rocio Diaz Jacksonville, FL

My first credit card. Great cash back opportunities and rewards. A great range of colors to choose for your card as well. The 0.00% APR for the first year is also great.

Tyler Salvesen Logan, UT

So I got my discover car about 6 months ago! The limit was more than o was expecting and it has helped my cover rent when I was low on income! Great product, great customer support!

Linda Lender Orem, UT

I have never had anything but a great experience with discover card. Their interest rates are good. They have a local servicing department in salt lake City.i like that

Melanie Rio Rancho, NM

Discover will give anyone a credit card with a pretty high limit, which is great, but it’s sometimes not a good thing when the person applying doesn’t have a good source of income to pay it back (my young adult child).

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

I liked our Discover Card well enough. They were easy to get approved for and had a good interest rate. I ended up switching from them because they didn't have as good of a reward program as some of our other cards.

Zac Marx Brighton, CO

Discover is pretty great. I really enjoy the student benefits for textbooks. The credit card rates are also great with awesome rewards for members on purchases and card holders.

Miles Strother American Fork, UT

I got my Discover card while I was a student, which was a great way to build credit. They offer plenty of perks to students and pretty decent cash back with no annual fees.

Haley Baldwin

I use my Discover card often and it is definitely my go to card. I appreciate the good customer service this company provides anytime a problem arises.

Kaitlin Ashcroft Mesa, AZ

Did a lot of research and just got a credit card with Discovery. I haven’t had any problems since and they made it so easy to understand what I was getting into.

BLF Pleasant Grove, UT

This was a good option for us when we needed to transfer some high interest cards to a new credit card with no interest. We were able to pay down our debt and still make purchases with great perks.

Sunny Perry Springville, UT

love that this card can be used everywhere. Had a rough month with sickness and missed a bit of work. Discover was forgiving with payments. So grateful

janalee sanders Valley Center, CA

years ago we had a Discover card that we kept for quite a few years. there were never any issues we just paid it off and decided to just keep the card that was giving us some other purchasing benefits.

Wendy Glade American Fork, UT

I love my Discover card. I'm able to use it pretty much everywhere that credit cards are accepted. I've never had any problems with my card or the company.

HLG American Fork, UT

Decent card with decent rewards. Haven't had any problems. I think they weren't accepted as widely in the past as they are now. I've kind of developed habits of using VISA and AMEX more often.

Angela Pyrah Willard, MO

I had a Discover card as a college student because it was free as a student. However, when I graduated the monthly price shot up with no warning. Also, they advertise that you can see your credit score for free but every time you looked it messed up your credit score, NOT COOL!

Derek Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

I have had a Discover card for over 10 years. I mainly wanted this card to get their floating rewards program (different reward each month). But, it was too much a pain to keep track of what the reward was, and what I needed to do to qualify for it.

Robin Orem, UT

i always get pre approved mail and email. when you actually call them your really NOT approved. you have to go through an application process to find out you are not approved after pulling your credit. then you get a call the next day i have been approved. but yet i have to give them all my information all over again! i asked them what is the interest rate and it was too high for me and had to decline. when i declined the gentlemen hung up on me. then a few days later i get another call from Discover that my card is on its way. i called them immediately and was on hold for 35 mins to just have the call dropped. i tried again and on the phone for another 25 mins. horrible service, just another reason why i do not want to do business with Discover.

Nathan Johnson Palmyra, PA

Have been a credit card holder for many years. I love the online shop discover partnerships but get frustrated by the rotating 5% back categories. With everything else going on in my life, this is one more thing to have to think about. Consequently, have been using less.

Hannah Cummins Gilbert, AZ

Discover has great offers for credit cards and their interest rates. We were able to pay off a credit card quickly with minimal interest because of what Discover offered us. They are easy to work with as well.

Amy Stewart Gilbert, AZ

WE have had our Discover card for many years and are loyal customers. We have appreciated their customer service representatives because they are very helpful when needed.

Sadie Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

Discover has the best customer service by far – you chat in and Theyll do anything for you. I just wish they gave a little bit more cash back then I would use this card more

Karen Becerra Anaheim, CA

They are always so helpful and amazing customer service.

They have been very helpful with my credit

Dave Marlowe American Fork, UT

Discover card was one of the first credit cards are used I like the fact that they gave cash back

Jennifer Ashby Lehi, UT

I have been happy with my discover credit cards. I did have an issue not being able to use it at a gas station once.

Davis Johnson Pocatello, ID

I have loved discover! Their app is the real winner, super easy and simple to use!

Cdavid St Louis, MO

I love getting cash back on my purchases and the app is very easy to make a payment and use.

Debbie Stringham Garden City, UT

It nice to get a reward in return for my business. No matter where I use my card.

Caytee Wankier Idaho Falls, ID

Had a Discover Card for over a decade and have never had a problem. Love the 5% back too!

Buddie David Coffeyville, KS

Discover card takes care of all of our credit care business and gives a good cash back bonus

Lynn Beumer Irving, TX

No annual fee, cash back rewards. I don't know their interest rate because I pay card charge monthly

Larry. F

I was very satisfied with the service on this card. I had issues with a fraudulent charge and they took care of it without any hassles.

Tiffany Barney Salt Lake City, UT

Favorite credit card! Discover rewards has allowed us to vacation once a year and no annual fees!!!

Karina Aguilar Managua, MN

they gave me a credit card with a great line of credit and I love how they have no foreign transaction fees

Xavier El Paso, TX

Excellent customer service and products. Their promotions are consistently on part with current trends.

Christie williams Santa Rosa, CA

I absolutely love Discover and I’m very happy I have never had to ask for credit increase which I love.

Irene Aurora, CO

Always good customer service and I have never had any issues with them. They have always helped me when needed.

Delores Wylie Chesapeake, VA

Have been a customer for 43 years and have never had a problem, only supberb help. They settle disputes quickly.

Karen Miami, FL

Great consumer service. The telephone automated system is very useful. I really like the confirmation emails

Matt

Friendly staff, they try to work with their customers as best as they can. Been a good relationship with this creditor

Reverend Christapher McDonnell Arlington, T

Exceptional Customer Service, fair and clearly stated terms and conditions, low interest rates. Best card by far

Gustavo Fernández Pompano Beach, FL

I live in Florida and I was affected by hurricane Irma! They help me to consolidate my payments after this crisis

Silva Jelebinkov

US based customer service. Earning points. No annual fee. Increases credit limit without my request.

Clark Yarbrough

Great customer seevice and reasonble rates. Easy acess when im on the go and able to navigate through the mobile app.

Tina Lowe Compton, CA

High credit limits and credit line increases every 90 days. Very friendly and courteous customer service.

Jill Roth Lansing, MI

Their customer service is good, their web page is easy to follow and understand, they have good promotional offers

Amber P. Lehi, UT

I have been with discover for about 20 years. They have great customer service, cute cards, and easy to use rewards.

JP Herriman, UT

Great card with a great interest rate. Customer service was great to with and answer any questions.

Shawn Cortes Salt Lake City, UT

Discover has great reward programs with no annual fee! I love how I earn cash back for my debit card transactions too.