Discover Logo

Discover

8.9

Miles Strother American Fork, UT

I got my Discover card while I was a student, which was a great way to build credit. They offer plenty of perks to students and pretty decent cash back with no annual fees.

Haley Baldwin

I use my Discover card often and it is definitely my go to card. I appreciate the good customer service this company provides anytime a problem arises.

Kaitlin Ashcroft Mesa, AZ

Did a lot of research and just got a credit card with Discovery. I haven’t had any problems since and they made it so easy to understand what I was getting into.

BLF Pleasant Grove, UT

This was a good option for us when we needed to transfer some high interest cards to a new credit card with no interest. We were able to pay down our debt and still make purchases with great perks.

Sunny Perry Springville, UT

love that this card can be used everywhere. Had a rough month with sickness and missed a bit of work. Discover was forgiving with payments. So grateful

janalee sanders Valley Center, CA

years ago we had a Discover card that we kept for quite a few years. there were never any issues we just paid it off and decided to just keep the card that was giving us some other purchasing benefits.

Wendy Glade American Fork, UT

I love my Discover card. I'm able to use it pretty much everywhere that credit cards are accepted. I've never had any problems with my card or the company.

HLG American Fork, UT

Decent card with decent rewards. Haven't had any problems. I think they weren't accepted as widely in the past as they are now. I've kind of developed habits of using VISA and AMEX more often.

Angela Pyrah Willard, MO

I had a Discover card as a college student because it was free as a student. However, when I graduated the monthly price shot up with no warning. Also, they advertise that you can see your credit score for free but every time you looked it messed up your credit score, NOT COOL!

Derek Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

I have had a Discover card for over 10 years. I mainly wanted this card to get their floating rewards program (different reward each month). But, it was too much a pain to keep track of what the reward was, and what I needed to do to qualify for it.

Robin Orem, UT

i always get pre approved mail and email. when you actually call them your really NOT approved. you have to go through an application process to find out you are not approved after pulling your credit. then you get a call the next day i have been approved. but yet i have to give them all my information all over again! i asked them what is the interest rate and it was too high for me and had to decline. when i declined the gentlemen hung up on me. then a few days later i get another call from Discover that my card is on its way. i called them immediately and was on hold for 35 mins to just have the call dropped. i tried again and on the phone for another 25 mins. horrible service, just another reason why i do not want to do business with Discover.

Nathan Johnson Palmyra, PA

Have been a credit card holder for many years. I love the online shop discover partnerships but get frustrated by the rotating 5% back categories. With everything else going on in my life, this is one more thing to have to think about. Consequently, have been using less.

Hannah Cummins Gilbert, AZ

Discover has great offers for credit cards and their interest rates. We were able to pay off a credit card quickly with minimal interest because of what Discover offered us. They are easy to work with as well.

Amy Stewart Gilbert, AZ

WE have had our Discover card for many years and are loyal customers. We have appreciated their customer service representatives because they are very helpful when needed.

Sadie Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

Discover has the best customer service by far – you chat in and Theyll do anything for you. I just wish they gave a little bit more cash back then I would use this card more

Karen Becerra Anaheim, CA

They are always so helpful and amazing customer service.

They have been very helpful with my credit

Kurt Lucas Reston, VA

I have had a Discover card for many years, I love the Cash Back i get just for using the card. It is a great benefit.

Lynn Beumer Irving, TX

No annual fee, cash back rewards. I don't know their interest rate because I pay card charge monthly

Larry. F

I was very satisfied with the service on this card. I had issues with a fraudulent charge and they took care of it without any hassles.

Tiffany Barney Salt Lake City, UT

Favorite credit card! Discover rewards has allowed us to vacation once a year and no annual fees!!!

Karina Aguilar Managua, MN

they gave me a credit card with a great line of credit and I love how they have no foreign transaction fees

Xavier El Paso, TX

Excellent customer service and products. Their promotions are consistently on part with current trends.

Christie williams Santa Rosa, CA

I absolutely love Discover and I’m very happy I have never had to ask for credit increase which I love.

Irene Aurora, CO

Always good customer service and I have never had any issues with them. They have always helped me when needed.

Delores Wylie Chesapeake, VA

Have been a customer for 43 years and have never had a problem, only supberb help. They settle disputes quickly.

Karen Miami, FL

Great consumer service. The telephone automated system is very useful. I really like the confirmation emails

Matt

Friendly staff, they try to work with their customers as best as they can. Been a good relationship with this creditor

Reverend Christapher McDonnell Arlington, T

Exceptional Customer Service, fair and clearly stated terms and conditions, low interest rates. Best card by far

Gustavo Fernández Pompano Beach, FL

I live in Florida and I was affected by hurricane Irma! They help me to consolidate my payments after this crisis

Silva Jelebinkov

US based customer service. Earning points. No annual fee. Increases credit limit without my request.

Clark Yarbrough

Great customer seevice and reasonble rates. Easy acess when im on the go and able to navigate through the mobile app.

Tina Lowe Compton, CA

High credit limits and credit line increases every 90 days. Very friendly and courteous customer service.

Jill Roth Lansing, MI

Their customer service is good, their web page is easy to follow and understand, they have good promotional offers

Carol Knight Salt Lake City, UT

I have used Discover for many years. I love the % cashback every year and their customer service has always been great!

Jannis Ly San Antonio, TX

Discover is great for building credit score. The cash back rewards are amazing. It is so easy to make payments and the app is very user friendly.

Natalie D. Logan, UT

Have only been with them for a sorry while, but I love the rewards that come from using my Discover card.

Melissa Providence, UT

Excellent company. Wonderful customer service. Easy to use website and great protection from scammers.

Julie Earl Magna, UT

I've been a customer of Discover for over 12 years. Great company with great benefits and customer service!

Ashlee Bair Los Angeles, CA

We’ve had a Discover card for several years. It’s our number one credit card we use. Love their extra rewards.

Christian Parry Logan, UT

I’ve used Discover credit cards for years. I love the ease of use on the app for paying bills and using the rewards points

Teagan Jarvis Los Angeles, CA

Love my experiences with discover, between reliable customer service and being able to pick cool credit cards, what more could you want from a bank?

Tagg Ogden, UT

Discover credit card has been awesome. They have amazing customer service and have always helped when something comes up.

Melodie Peterson Sandy, UT

I really enjoy my association with Discover. I have had a credit card with them for a couple of years and they have always been very fair with me and met my needs.

J Connelly Saratoga Springs, UT

I love that Discover always has your credit score with every billing or you can look it up on their website every time. Great customer service also.

Bryndie Managua, MN

Really good travel cards to use. The no international transaction fee seems small but it’s saves you lots of money in the long run. Good customer service too.

Dwhoush Slidell, LA

I absolutely love my Discover card! The no annual fee really sold me on it. The app with the card as well is very straight forward to use.

Binky Little Rock, AR

I love the cashback option. I feel like I get paid to use my credit card!! It helps that I always pay off my card each month.

David T Draper, UT

I like the 5% cash back they have for different areas each quarter. I also like that they don't charge a fee. Their customer service is top notch!!

Cam McClellan Magna, UT

We have had a discover card for 10 years now. We love the 5% cash back every quarter on selected items and their customer service.