Discover Logo

Discover

8.9

Anne Sainsbury Payson, UT

I loved signing up for Discover! The benefits that came with getting this car was amazing, plus my sister-in-law who recommend that I get this CC also got points for her personal one! Yay free money!

Isaac Kaysville, UT

I just helped my daughter get a credit card through discover because they are some of the best for college. You get 2% of what you spend on food and gas back each month and after a year they double that. And it’s no interest for the first year. I have this credit card and so it is a great first credit card for her.

Kimberly LeBaron Delta, UT

Discover is a great company for credit cards. They have a plan specifically for students that costs you nothing if you make you’re payments on time. Really awesome for building credit. Great customer service too.

E S Meridian, ID

Cash back bonus is good. Easy to use website. They had errors in their site’s calculation of amount due. Called and they took down the tool immediately and fixed, but did not admit their error. Great otherwise.

Dean Ogden, UT

My Discover Card is amazing! The benefits have been a fun experience because of their variety and the cash back option is great around Christmas time. I will always keep my Discover Card because of the benefits.

Jennifer Ogden, UT

I would consider my Discover Credit Card as the middle of the pack. This is mostly because I think the rewards are just so-so. The annual fees are low or non existent. They are great with customer service because I lost my card and had some fraudulent charges that were immediately resolved.

Ponch Thompson South Jordan, UT

We have had a Discover Card for over 30 years. We enjoy the extra cash back around Christmas when shopping at vendors and especially Amazon. The customer service is great! Our child also got her own card in college and has used it a bunch!

Nathan Hill Pleasant Grove, UT

I really like my discover card. It's accepted most places and has given me good deals with balance transfers and initial offers and I really like their cash back match for the first year. I also like that their isn't an annual fee.

Brandie Rudy West Jordan, UT

Cash back, no annual fees, great customer service to name a few of my favorite things about Discover. I love the flexibility of paying online and the website is user friendly and easy to navigate.

Dave Ros Pleasant Grove, UT

Discover was one of my first credit cards. I love the convenience and he perks including Cash Back and gift cards to stores when I spend a certain amount. There have been some retailers that only accept Discover so that is a nice benefit.

Hannah Thompson South Jordan, UT

I have a discover credit card and I have only had one instance that the business did not take my card. It is a very widely used card so it is a safe bet that the company will take your card.

Katie Howard Pleasant Grove, UT

We've had a Discover card for probably 30 years at least, and it's the main one we use. We like getting cash back rewards, and it is accepted most places. We stick with them because they've been easy to work with and there's no reason to change. We do have other cards for times when Discover isn't accepted.

Tevita Salt Lake City, UT

Discover card was my first credit card coming out of high school, I thought it was great. Customer service for the most part was great when I needed to call. I did a few balance transfers with them, and every time went smoothly.

Joy Henry Pleasant Grove, UT

Discover card is a great card to have because of the cash points you get back for every dollar you spend. It can be used most places and I have had one most of my life. I have gotten a lot back from using this card.

Jacob Johnson Provo, UT

I have a discover student card and I love it. Other credit card company's wouldn't allow me a card but Discover gave me a card with great benefits and deals. Mobile app is great all-around, very easy to work with.

Eric Annandale, NJ

Good card. Longtime user. Like the extra 5% cash back quarterly on general categories of purchases - wish I didn't have to sign up to qualify for this 5%. Like how when redeeming awards can get discounted gift cards.

Sarah Fairfax, VA

I've used their credit card for years and really like the quarterly cash back feature, their customer service, and I do love that you can personalize your credit card! Their website is very easy to use.

Kevin Lewis

They are the Best Company to deal with, safe, great rewards, etc...

Kurt Lucas Reston, VA

I have had a Discover card for many years, I love the Cash Back i get just for using the card. It is a great benefit.

Carol Knight Salt Lake City, UT

I have used Discover for many years. I love the % cashback every year and their customer service has always been great!

Jannis Ly San Antonio, TX

Discover is great for building credit score. The cash back rewards are amazing. It is so easy to make payments and the app is very user friendly.

Natalie D. Logan, UT

Have only been with them for a sorry while, but I love the rewards that come from using my Discover card.

Melissa Providence, UT

Excellent company. Wonderful customer service. Easy to use website and great protection from scammers.

Julie Earl Magna, UT

I've been a customer of Discover for over 12 years. Great company with great benefits and customer service!

Ashlee Bair Los Angeles, CA

We’ve had a Discover card for several years. It’s our number one credit card we use. Love their extra rewards.

Christian Parry Logan, UT

I’ve used Discover credit cards for years. I love the ease of use on the app for paying bills and using the rewards points

Bonnie Graham Forney, TX

Have been a Credit Card customer with Discover for many years and, they in my opinion, always give me the very best of service

Marc Lipman

The card is accepted most places in the USA. It is accepted very few places outside the USA. Customer service has been very good.

phyllis

It takes too long to earn cash rewards. Get a card like Bank of America. Amazon Rewards card goes through too much "red tape" to even qualify for one. Amazon always wants you to buy a new item and send you new email asking you to buy something. However, Amazon does not allow you to get one of their credit cards right away. You have to go to Chase bank to get an Amazon credit card. That is too much work and effort.

CYNTHIA LEWIS

Money back N giving me an opportunity to use my card. I have been loving discover for years n don't plan on abusing my card

Brianna Mill Hall, PA

I do not recommend anyone to get the discover card. I’ve been trying for a whole month to get my money back. They stole $500 out of my bank. 2 weeks ago I called them and a lady told Me I would get it in 7-10 business days. Called a guy last week he told me it wouldn’t come in until today, never got anything. so I just called and the lady told me it won’t arrive until January 15th. What a way to ruin Christmas 🤷🏽‍♀️

A. Wallace Ninety Six, SC

Ive been with them a long time and its an easy card to ise. I dont like that the interest rate is sooo high and its hard to talk with customer service about issues like that.

Al Soto Candler, NC

I love my Discover card. Not sure why I never got one before, but I have it now and use it for almost everything - great rewards!

Nicole S. Pleasant Grove, UT

I love my Discover Card! I like that I can see my FICO score. I like I can use my reward points on my Amazon purchases. I love the 5% cash back.

Alicia Holman Gilbert, AZ

I like that they give cash back opportunities, but wish they were more diverse. The website is easy to navigate and I like that you can check your FICO score.

Larry Manassas, VA

I always get prompt, courteous and reliable service from Discover. I had credit cards from other companies, but Discover is the best.

longtall Roseville, CA

My card has been hacked three times. Last month, I called and told them I would be traveling in the Caribbean and they sent me emails every day telling me it was used on an international charge. The day I left the cruise, my card was denied for no reason. The card is thru Synchrony Bank with Sam's Club.

KailaS Reading, PA

Accepted everywhere. US- based customer service which actually answers questions and helps resolves issues. Good cash back experience.

Suamhirs Montecristo Piraino-Guzman Bainbridge Island, WA

Discover discriminates against [email protected] I was told after I was approved for my card, that I had to go through security process, which basically they asked me to proof that the social security number I provide them it was mine and I had to proof that I had the legal right to live in the US. The true all american credit card company is racist and by its discriminatory policies furthers aggravates the current political issues in this country.

Michael Villa Miami, FL

Discover has great people working for them! They’re helpful and patient. They truly value their customers. Great company to be a part of!

Cyd Marie Alcazar Oklahoma City, OK

I love the cash back bonus, and they have increased my limit to an amount that is a wonderful cushion if an emergency arose.

FLORENCE DORNAN Arlington, TX'

Discover has a good rewards program and they often pick certain companies or subjects to increase rewards during a certain length of time.

Laura A Foster Los Angeles, CA

We recently went out of the country. We took our Discover with us, and wow are we glad we had other cards as well. It didn't work once. Not. Once. We informed Discover that we were travelling before we left, and got a message that we didn't need to do anything, that the card would work. Well, it never worked. We tried it at numerous merchants in France and England, all of whom said they took it, but it literally was declined at every single location. Fair warning...it might say it will work, but take another card with you.

Michelle Vickery Toccoa, GA

The cash back is tied to my Amazon account for one. The cash back bonus specials are great. I can use the card just about anywhere.

Ronald Brown

Discover is a very good credit card company. Their customer service is phenomenal, with alerts and notifications every person should have.

Teagan Jarvis Los Angeles, CA

Love my experiences with discover, between reliable customer service and being able to pick cool credit cards, what more could you want from a bank?

Tagg Ogden, UT

Discover credit card has been awesome. They have amazing customer service and have always helped when something comes up.

Melodie Peterson Sandy, UT

I really enjoy my association with Discover. I have had a credit card with them for a couple of years and they have always been very fair with me and met my needs.

Morgan Sweat Montgomery, AL

They gave me my first credit card. But it has taken quit some time to get a review to up my credit limit. But everyone I have called and spoken with have given me direct and positive answer. They are also very clear to understand over the phone.

MattB Salt Lake City, UT

I have a Discover Card but don't use it as much as my Visa. I find that it is accepted at fewer places than my other cards. Customer service has been helpful when I needed assistance.