Best Company Guarantee Discover Logo

Discover

9.0

Sarah Watters Quinlan, TX

Discover is the card I use for almost all of my purchases. I love that I can apply my cash back to my Amazon purchase so that it seems like I get free merchandise rather than just cash.

Paige Baldwin Wellsville, UT

I really love my discover and it is easily my most used card. The staff is so helpful in answering any questions or concerns I have straight away. I never questionable about discover like I do with some other companies.

Anne Sainsbury Payson, UT

I loved signing up for Discover! The benefits that came with getting this car was amazing, plus my sister-in-law who recommend that I get this CC also got points for her personal one! Yay free money!

Isaac Kaysville, UT

I just helped my daughter get a credit card through discover because they are some of the best for college. You get 2% of what you spend on food and gas back each month and after a year they double that. And it’s no interest for the first year. I have this credit card and so it is a great first credit card for her.

Kimberly LeBaron Delta, UT

Discover is a great company for credit cards. They have a plan specifically for students that costs you nothing if you make you’re payments on time. Really awesome for building credit. Great customer service too.

E S Meridian, ID

Cash back bonus is good. Easy to use website. They had errors in their site’s calculation of amount due. Called and they took down the tool immediately and fixed, but did not admit their error. Great otherwise.

Dean Ogden, UT

My Discover Card is amazing! The benefits have been a fun experience because of their variety and the cash back option is great around Christmas time. I will always keep my Discover Card because of the benefits.

Jennifer Ogden, UT

I would consider my Discover Credit Card as the middle of the pack. This is mostly because I think the rewards are just so-so. The annual fees are low or non existent. They are great with customer service because I lost my card and had some fraudulent charges that were immediately resolved.

Ponch Thompson South Jordan, UT

We have had a Discover Card for over 30 years. We enjoy the extra cash back around Christmas when shopping at vendors and especially Amazon. The customer service is great! Our child also got her own card in college and has used it a bunch!

Nathan Hill Pleasant Grove, UT

I really like my discover card. It's accepted most places and has given me good deals with balance transfers and initial offers and I really like their cash back match for the first year. I also like that their isn't an annual fee.

Brandie Rudy West Jordan, UT

Cash back, no annual fees, great customer service to name a few of my favorite things about Discover. I love the flexibility of paying online and the website is user friendly and easy to navigate.

Dave Ros Pleasant Grove, UT

Discover was one of my first credit cards. I love the convenience and he perks including Cash Back and gift cards to stores when I spend a certain amount. There have been some retailers that only accept Discover so that is a nice benefit.

Hannah Thompson South Jordan, UT

I have a discover credit card and I have only had one instance that the business did not take my card. It is a very widely used card so it is a safe bet that the company will take your card.

Katie Howard Pleasant Grove, UT

We've had a Discover card for probably 30 years at least, and it's the main one we use. We like getting cash back rewards, and it is accepted most places. We stick with them because they've been easy to work with and there's no reason to change. We do have other cards for times when Discover isn't accepted.

Tevita Salt Lake City, UT

Discover card was my first credit card coming out of high school, I thought it was great. Customer service for the most part was great when I needed to call. I did a few balance transfers with them, and every time went smoothly.

Joy Henry Pleasant Grove, UT

Discover card is a great card to have because of the cash points you get back for every dollar you spend. It can be used most places and I have had one most of my life. I have gotten a lot back from using this card.

Jacob Johnson Provo, UT

I have a discover student card and I love it. Other credit card company's wouldn't allow me a card but Discover gave me a card with great benefits and deals. Mobile app is great all-around, very easy to work with.

Eric Annandale, NJ

Good card. Longtime user. Like the extra 5% cash back quarterly on general categories of purchases - wish I didn't have to sign up to qualify for this 5%. Like how when redeeming awards can get discounted gift cards.

Sarah Fairfax, VA

I've used their credit card for years and really like the quarterly cash back feature, their customer service, and I do love that you can personalize your credit card! Their website is very easy to use.

Sadie Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

Discover has the best customer service by far – you chat in and Theyll do anything for you. I just wish they gave a little bit more cash back then I would use this card more

Kevin Lewis

They are the Best Company to deal with, safe, great rewards, etc...

Bonnie Graham Forney, TX

Have been a Credit Card customer with Discover for many years and, they in my opinion, always give me the very best of service

Marc Lipman

The card is accepted most places in the USA. It is accepted very few places outside the USA. Customer service has been very good.

phyllis

It takes too long to earn cash rewards. Get a card like Bank of America. Amazon Rewards card goes through too much "red tape" to even qualify for one. Amazon always wants you to buy a new item and send you new email asking you to buy something. However, Amazon does not allow you to get one of their credit cards right away. You have to go to Chase bank to get an Amazon credit card. That is too much work and effort.

CYNTHIA LEWIS

Money back N giving me an opportunity to use my card. I have been loving discover for years n don't plan on abusing my card

Brianna Mill Hall, PA

I do not recommend anyone to get the discover card. I’ve been trying for a whole month to get my money back. They stole $500 out of my bank. 2 weeks ago I called them and a lady told Me I would get it in 7-10 business days. Called a guy last week he told me it wouldn’t come in until today, never got anything. so I just called and the lady told me it won’t arrive until January 15th. What a way to ruin Christmas 🤷🏽‍♀️

A. Wallace Ninety Six, SC

Ive been with them a long time and its an easy card to ise. I dont like that the interest rate is sooo high and its hard to talk with customer service about issues like that.

Al Soto Candler, NC

I love my Discover card. Not sure why I never got one before, but I have it now and use it for almost everything - great rewards!

Nicole S. Pleasant Grove, UT

I love my Discover Card! I like that I can see my FICO score. I like I can use my reward points on my Amazon purchases. I love the 5% cash back.

Alicia Holman Gilbert, AZ

I like that they give cash back opportunities, but wish they were more diverse. The website is easy to navigate and I like that you can check your FICO score.

Larry Manassas, VA

I always get prompt, courteous and reliable service from Discover. I had credit cards from other companies, but Discover is the best.

longtall Roseville, CA

My card has been hacked three times. Last month, I called and told them I would be traveling in the Caribbean and they sent me emails every day telling me it was used on an international charge. The day I left the cruise, my card was denied for no reason. The card is thru Synchrony Bank with Sam's Club.

KailaS Reading, PA

Accepted everywhere. US- based customer service which actually answers questions and helps resolves issues. Good cash back experience.

Suamhirs Montecristo Piraino-Guzman Bainbridge Island, WA

Discover discriminates against [email protected] I was told after I was approved for my card, that I had to go through security process, which basically they asked me to proof that the social security number I provide them it was mine and I had to proof that I had the legal right to live in the US. The true all american credit card company is racist and by its discriminatory policies furthers aggravates the current political issues in this country.

Michael Villa Miami, FL

Discover has great people working for them! They’re helpful and patient. They truly value their customers. Great company to be a part of!

Cyd Marie Alcazar Oklahoma City, OK

I love the cash back bonus, and they have increased my limit to an amount that is a wonderful cushion if an emergency arose.

FLORENCE DORNAN Arlington, TX'

Discover has a good rewards program and they often pick certain companies or subjects to increase rewards during a certain length of time.

Laura A Foster Los Angeles, CA

We recently went out of the country. We took our Discover with us, and wow are we glad we had other cards as well. It didn't work once. Not. Once. We informed Discover that we were travelling before we left, and got a message that we didn't need to do anything, that the card would work. Well, it never worked. We tried it at numerous merchants in France and England, all of whom said they took it, but it literally was declined at every single location. Fair warning...it might say it will work, but take another card with you.

Michelle Vickery Toccoa, GA

The cash back is tied to my Amazon account for one. The cash back bonus specials are great. I can use the card just about anywhere.

Ronald Brown

Discover is a very good credit card company. Their customer service is phenomenal, with alerts and notifications every person should have.

Kelya Reid Tallahassee, FL

great credit card company for beginners like myself. It was easy to make payments through the app, and the rewards were pretty cool

Bria Daley Tallahassee, FL

I like that Discover offers a Student credit card, because it allows me to accumulate your credit score in a timely fashion.

Sarah Marfo Tallahassee, FL

This an amazing credit card. They are honestly the best at giving you the amount needed to get back. Additionally they are good at updating.

Summer Stevenson ,

The website is user friendly and easy to navigate. I appreciate the variety of designs you can use to personalize your card.

Kbb Avondale, AZ

Have used this card for 20+ years. They have been great in work with on the few times I was late with payment. They reversed the fee both times.

Alejandro Perez Corpus Christi, TX

My first and only credit card, best student credit card no cap because it gives you amazing rewards for being a beginner credit card. Staple for credit

Brooke Martin Fayetteville, AR

I have never had a problem with my Discover account. It is very easy to transfer money from one account to the other and every time I call they are very helpful.

Caitlin Fayetteville, AR

Discover has the best customer service I have ever experienced, hands down! I cannot give enough praise to this company and their ease in the credit card process.

Ryan Larsen Logan, UT

We have had a Discover credit card for over 15 years. They have always been reliable and easy to work with. Their customer service has worked with us through some charge issues and it has always worked out well.

Elyse Chinnock ,

Discover is amazing! They helped me to get my first credit card. They have 2 student credit cards that are great for students who want to start building credit.