Best Company Guarantee Discover Logo

Discover

9.0

Cynthia Louis Tallahassee, FL

I just got their student credit card and so far so good. What's great about them is that you don't have to have a consistent source of income in order to clarify. Their credit line is a good amount for college students and there's some good cashback benefits. The only issue is their app kinda suck but it's fine online so yea.

J M Orem, UT

Been a Discover card holder for more than 20 years. They have called us when there was any suspicious activity. Given us a lot of cash back over the two decades we have been with them. It has been a great card to have in my wallet!

Emily Crawfordville, FL

I love my Discover credit card. It was the only credit card I got approved for when I turned 18 and have earned CashBack non-stop! I have never had any issues with a stolen identity, and they are very good at increasing your credit limit when you pay on time and do not keep the credit card full.

Mike Ika West Valley City, UT

I have been with Discover for almost 20 years. They have been so good to me. No annual fees and great rewards. I use my Discover card for everything because the cash back that I earn is great. Over the years, I have earned literally thousands of dollars in free money. How can anyone not love that?

Ron Vincent Cheyenne, WY

We’ve had dealings with Discover for 18 years! Never have we EVER had a problem with them. We’ve always paid them on time and have no problems at all. We use them for our business. We like getting reward cash back which we love!!

kayshel Herriman, UT

I have used primarily a discover card for probably 40 years and have total confidence in the company. The couple of times that I have had a problem, they have handled it fairly and quickly. They are careful and watchful for any unusual activity on my account.

JamieD Orange, CA

I really appreciated discover’s customer service. There was a glitch on a large purchase that I was making (on the retailers side), and discover’s customer service team jumped on and helped to figure things out. They really made things work out great

Kassandra Tallahassee, FL

I got a discover card when I first started college. Discover allowed a student like me to build good credit. After 3 years of using it, I have built my credit score in the 700's and I am extremely grateful for that. Discover credit card has helped me purchase items later and receive credit and cash back bonuses. Definitely recommend.

destiny wright Jacksonville, FL

I have gotten a discover card not too long ago and it is very good and has been accepted everywhere that I have went so far. My only complaint is when making a payment it takes a few days for it to post to my account which can be annoying sometimes

Ellen Morris Potomac, MD

I have loved my discover credit card because it has given me some good rewards, but they are not accepted internationally in as many places. This is a draw back for me because I travel often and wanted a card that had no annual fee and was still widely accepted - because of this I went and found a new credit card that I use a bit more often than my discover.

Garrett Mingus Provo, UT

I really like using my discover credit card, as a student it is a good option for me, because there is no annual fee. In addition, every few months there is a special deal where you can get up to 3 - 5 % back on certain purchases during that time frame such as grocery stores, eating out, entertainment, etc.

Joy Hill Pleasant Grove, UT

I have about 5 credit card that I use for business and personal expenses. Discover has - HANDS DOWN - the best customer service. Love the chat feature. If there's an issue, they resolve it immediately - no transferring me around to different departments.

Jacob Shaner

My family has used Discover for several years. It has been the best credit card we have used so far. We get really good cash back on all of our purchases. The downside is that some merchants don't accept Discover, but they will accept other cards with Visa or Mastercard.

Reese Pleasant Grove, UT

My Discover Card works well for me. It has a great rate and also a rewards program that gives me the ability to go on personal vacations with my family. There are low fees and easy way to monitor my activity and keep things current with customer support.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

The first year owning my Discover Credit Card was awesome. They will Automatically match all the cash back you earn at the end of your first year with a 0%APR. I really appreciate the no Annual Fee. I don't think there is a better card out there to have in your wallet!

Lindsey B Orem, UT

I absolutely love the cash back feature associated with my Discover Card. I have never ran into any issues using my Discover Card at any point of sale or even online. If you have an issue they resolve them quickly. Great card to have!

Virginia Rosenthal Pleasant Grove, UT

There have been times in the last 10 years where certain businesses only accept the Discover Card. It's a great card to have for those times only Discover is accepted. The online statements are easy to read and the membership benefits are great with the cashback option.

Lindsey A Brown Lehi, UT

Discover had the best rates for us when searching for and comparing other available credit cards. The perks with this card were much better than competing cards as well. We have been very impressed up to this point with Discover.

Shayla Hankins Lehi, UT

Discover card is my one and only credit card and I love it. Their app is very useful and easy to make payments on and see my history on. They also provide a freezing service if you tend to loose your card. Their interest rates are low and they have helped me keep my credit score high.

Doom Truong Lehi, UT

I have had a card for many years now. At first didn't like how much the APR was but after comparing them to Citi Visa card they had a better rate. They have rolling 2% cashback categories that keep you incentivized to use your card.

Jodianna Maitland, FL

They offered me a student credit card and I like how they do not charge any interest for first timers!

Karen Troglia

They are great about protecting your credit card. They called me once when my card had been compromised and someone was trying to charge $10,000 worth of airline tickets!

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

This was a great credit card with lots of great benefits. We decided we had too many cards and consolidated what we were using and this was one of the accounts that we closed.

Shanna L Hesterly McHenry, IL

I had a discover card for years and it was ok. Then recently I changed the due date from the 18th to the 25th. However they only did one step in the process which was to cancel the 18th date. I was very clear about wanting automatic payments on the 25th . Now a month later, they are charging me late fees and refused to take them off. I've always made my monthly payments with them and have been a customer for 15 plus years. When they called they kept "explaining" that it was my fault instead of how they could fix the situation. I begged them to set up automatic payments again but they refused to take off the late fees. Very disappointed with their customer service.

A J Deerfield, IL

It used to be the best credit card in my wallet but not any more. With recent changes in the customer benefits, I am no more incline to Discover. They have reduced a lot of benefits including Purchase Protection and extended warranty. There is no use if my credit card cannot protect me on my purchases. Also, recently customer care have changed a lot and have become more pain when contacted.

Lindsey American Fork, UT

I had Discover Credit Card as a student. They have a special student credit card, so it gave me rewards on certain things I use a lot as a student. I think it's a great starter credit card.

Ann

Terrible. I was approved for a 5k limit. I decided to take it to use for a project on my home because the interest rate was lower than the builder supply finance offer. When I got my card, the limit was $2k. I called and they said they had made a mistake when they told me $5k, but they would review my credit every month and increase the limit of applicable. I used my card the first month and paid the balance in full on the due date via ACH. I noticed a week later that I had zero credit available, despite paying the balance in full. I called Discover and the customer service rep could not give me an answer. After 3 more calls, I was transferred to an “account specialist” named Tim who told me it could be two weeks before the credit would be available due to a security warning. I asked what security warning and what prompted it. He refused to elaborate, was very rude and condescending. He went so far as to tell me “your credit history has nothing to do with how much you are approved for.” I took that statement as indication that Discover does not care about qualified employees, nor do they care about customer service.

Connie Mayer South Jordan, UT

I really like Discover. I like the money-back incentive for your purchases. They have good representatives too. They have always seemed like a reliable company to me.

V triplett Sanibel, FL

They reach out in a friendly, safe manor. They offer your FICI score, when you call you get to talk to a live person in the USA and they offer seasonal bonus incentives and cash back.

Jordan

In ten years using their card, I've had only two times when I missed a payment. Once when I was in college during midterms and forgot due to working 40 hours and my 16 credit hours and this past month. This past month, however, it was their customer service representative who failed to process the payment I had authorized. In other words, it should have not been a late payment. Regardless, they decided that due to their error, my credit line should be cut from $12,000 to $700. That's almost a 95% decrease. I then talked to 3 separate useless people who could do absolutely nothing of service to me. I've favored my Discover card over others because I believed them to have the best customer service and perks but apparently customer loyalty means nothing to them.

Daniel Poaletti

Wonderful card! No foreign transaction fees and no annual fees. I love this card and use it for everything. You can get a lot of cash back for different things.

Bing Yeung Riverton, UT

Discover has come in handy for online purchases. First card I got with my spouse! Easy to apply and build credits on. We love the cashbacks and deals they do.

Magnum0970 Cerritos, CA

I’m torn with discover. I really like many of the cash back rewards they offer or other incentives that come with their cards, it just gets frustrating that they are not excepted in more locations and they’re not a more popular card. Because of that I don’t currently have a Discover card.

Tianna Tallahassee, FL

Great customer service and provides cash back rewards

Frances Harmatuk Baltimore, MD

They have high interest rates, but I love my cashback rewards. Another great way to get Christmas gifts at the end of the year. Even when the mail was late, Discover resent my gift cards with no questions asked.

Vicki H. Poolesville, MD

The best part of using a Discover credit card is that you get a percentage rebate for purchases. I have never had to call for help -- have always been able to use mail or online for any transactions or communication.

Heather Barney Logan, UT

I have had a Discover Card as long as I can remember. I appreciate Discover card because of the ease of their website. They also have the lowest interest rate of any card I have!

Azrienne Davis Tallahassee, FL

As a student, it gives cash back rewards every time you spend & the percentage back depends on where you shopped. Also gives free credit score reports in the statements at the end of each month

Grayden Larson Riverton, UT

Discover is hands down the best credit card company I have used. The mobile banking is top notch. The simplicity and ease that this company offers is very nice. Every single aspect of this credit card is incredible.

Myken Cheyenne, WY

I’ve had several different Discover cards and have had great experiences with their customer service. I have found that many companies don’t accept it as a form of payment so it’s not as useful to me as my Visa or MasterCard Cards

Brandy Tallahassee, FL

Love Discover, before I went to college, Discover was the first to accept me with little to no credit, with a fairly high credit score in my opinion, 1,500. I will always recommend and love Discover.

Ariana Key Tallahassee, FL

I recently opened a discover card to start building credit. I am a college student and having good credit is very important. Discover has made it incredibly easy to track spending, use my card anywhere, and build my credit.

mccandless24 Kaysville, UT

The customer service at Discover is one of the best I have ever dealt with. They are willing to listen and see what the best option is for you. They have numerous cards and will try to help find the best option for your lifestyle.

Sandi Burkinshaw South Jordan, UT

Love Discover card, especially their cash back bonus program. I can use my cashback bonus to pay towards my credit card balance, for my amazon purchase, or my favorite- gift cards to different places, for example

JDWain Tallahassee, FL

I have used Discover credit cards for a number of years and have never had any problems with the company. I find that Discover gives me the most points back than any other credit card company so I use them the most

Melanie Johnston Las Vegas, NV

I have my discover card and love the customer service. Once my wallet was stolen and Discover was amazing. They helped me go through my charges and called other cards to help when I was going through everything.

GrandpaRod Lehi, UT

I love cash back. I love the customer service when I call in for help. I love the information such as my credit score which comes at no charge. I love the experience at no charge to me. Thank you

Destiny Wyche Tampa, FL

I am currently a college student and struggled to find a good place to begin building my credit for the first time. The customers service representative was very helpful in explaining how the student card works and it was easy to navigate through the application.

Jacob American Fork, UT

Discover credit cards are perfect for students. With cashback bonuses and money back for textbooks, Discover makes it easy and simple for college students to build credit and learn to use a credit card.

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

The monthly 5% cash back perks are honestly my favorite part of this card. It's something my husband and I really pay attention to and make sure we use our card to get the most bang for our buck.