Discover Logo

Discover

8.9

Judith Janacek Melbourne, FL

I love Discover because I get payback $$ everytime I use my card. Also, every quarter they have you sign up for 5% back at a couple of places that you use all the time. Also, gives my credit score every month on my statement.

Stacy Yorktown, VA

I have the student discover card and I pay no interest. I get cashback from purchases that I make which can be used towards anything, even my monthly bill. In addition, I get free FICO and social security number monitoring all for free.

Jase Ray

Discover has always gone above and beyond with any of my needs. From lost or stolen cards to customization of new card design. I love how it feels like I’m always talking to an old friend with every call. They truly own my concern and seem to always quickly address my concern within the call.

Mark Wales Phoenix, AZ

Great intro 0% interest for 14 months offer. 0% APR for 14 months after first balance transfer. No annual fee, no over limit fee, no late payment free on first incident, and 5% cash back when used at great merchants...ie amazon. Great customer service and very responsive to any questions you may have. Just a "class act" throughout.

Suzy Salmaci

Discover is always so awesome. They answer when you call, they get things done. They offered me free credit monitoring after the Equifax breach.. its the little things! I refer everyone I know to get a Discover card. Never had such great service from a credit card company!

Natalie Brown Boulder, CO

I have discover student and I love this credit card! They are very forgiving on fees and it's a very good card for people starting their credit scores. The cashback is extremely nice, as the cash can be deposited right into your bank account whenever you need it! The app is also extremely user friendly and nice looking. I've been with discover since 2017 and I'll continue to do so!

Emily Norton Tucson, AZ

I’ll be honest Discover is the first credit card I have to build my credit so I can’t compare it to others but I can say that I love it! They matched my first year of cash back which made my payment for a few months. The app is super easy to use, you can check your balance, make payments, and it reminds you when you’re getting close to your next due payment. You can check your credit score without hurting it, and you get cash back!

Bianca Jyotishi DeLand, FL

I absolutely love my Discover accounts. I have their cash back credit card, as well as their checking and savings account. Any time I have any issues with my account, customer service is super friendly and can easily help me resolve the problem. I have saved so much money with the 5% cash back as well, particularly the matching after one. year. I highly recommend Discover to everyone!!

Derrian Tallahassee, FL

I love Discover because it actually gives college student a chance and opportunity to build credit! The application is very simple, short and doesnt take a long time to finish. There APR% are one of the lowest out of many different comapnies I have researched on. If you want to try your first credit card, I would highly recommed it for college students!

kristin Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

I have the Blue Discover Cash Back card and love it. If you are going to have a credit card why not use it to your advantage? The first year they automatically match all the cash back you earn and there is no limit to how much they will match. We feel confident with Discover and will never go back to any other credit card. It just works for our family.

Christine Farmer Littleton, CO

I've had a Discover credit card for years. What I really like about it is the variety of ways to use rewards. The choices to order gift cards or products at discount, or use rewards to pay on Amazon are very useful. My other credit cards seem much more limiting in rewards choices. They also have a great website to monitor areas of credit card use and just to maneuver to find information.

Jeff B Orem, UT

Hands down the best Credit Card I have ever had. When it came to disputing charges or notifying them when I was going on vacation I have been blown away with their customer service. It is the first credit card issuer that I have dealt with that I actually feel like they have my best interests in mind not necessarily theirs. That's hard to come by dealing with any type of financial institution. If you have had a bad credit card experience in the past I would highly recommend Discover to change your mind.

Heather Vernal, UT

I absolutely love my discover card. I got one when I was 18, and I love how I’m able to earn so much cash back on my purchases. The auto pay option makes having a credit card a worry free experience for me. Customer service is excellent. If there’s ever an issue, they are quick to fix it and give the customer the benefit of the doubt. I highly recommend discover.

Zachary Clement Lindon, UT

Using discover has been a good experience. I used the student credit card mainly to get credit. It gives you a free credit check every month without hurting your credit, and gives you tips on how to improve you credit. The app is nice because I get an alert for every purchase so hopefully I won’t be a victim of identity theft. Sometimes billing takes a couple of days before payments go through, and I wish that were faster, but otherwise it’s great.

Kelya Reid Tallahassee, FL

great credit card company for beginners like myself. It was easy to make payments through the app, and the rewards were pretty cool

Bria Daley Tallahassee, FL

I like that Discover offers a Student credit card, because it allows me to accumulate your credit score in a timely fashion.

Sarah Marfo Tallahassee, FL

This an amazing credit card. They are honestly the best at giving you the amount needed to get back. Additionally they are good at updating.

Summer Stevenson ,

The website is user friendly and easy to navigate. I appreciate the variety of designs you can use to personalize your card.

Kbb Avondale, AZ

Have used this card for 20+ years. They have been great in work with on the few times I was late with payment. They reversed the fee both times.

Alejandro Perez Corpus Christi, TX

My first and only credit card, best student credit card no cap because it gives you amazing rewards for being a beginner credit card. Staple for credit

Brooke Martin Fayetteville, AR

I have never had a problem with my Discover account. It is very easy to transfer money from one account to the other and every time I call they are very helpful.

Caitlin Fayetteville, AR

Discover has the best customer service I have ever experienced, hands down! I cannot give enough praise to this company and their ease in the credit card process.

Ryan Larsen Logan, UT

We have had a Discover credit card for over 15 years. They have always been reliable and easy to work with. Their customer service has worked with us through some charge issues and it has always worked out well.

Elyse Chinnock ,

Discover is amazing! They helped me to get my first credit card. They have 2 student credit cards that are great for students who want to start building credit.

Paris Salt Lake City, UT

We got the student discover credit card and love it because the first year you have it there is not interest. At least that’s what it was 4 years ago when we got it!

Crystal Logan, UT

I have been a card member for years. I appreciate that when I have a concern they have great customer service. I love cash back and how easy it is to use

RVM Lubbock, TX

My experience was AMAZING with Discover Card. I stopped using it a few years ago only because the interest rate for purchases went through the roof so I transferred the balance to another company.

Jackson Barousse Thibodaux, LA

I have a credit card with Discover Card. They are very friendly and willing to work with you for any problem you come with. Their rates are also pretty low. I also love the layout of the card!

Jake Mecham , CO

It used to be that you would always hear "I'm sorry, we don't take discover", but the times have changed! Discover is a great first credit card for a college student. Helped me build my credit and had a decent rewards program, but not the best.

Beverly Schacher Long Beach, MS

Discover card has excellent customer service, competitive interest rates and no annual fee. I have had my Discover card for many years and have never had any problems with it.

Rich Roberts Rockland, MA

Discover card has the best client services ever. The app is also extremely friendly with a wide range of services. I have a Visa and American Exoress cards but, Discover is the card I prefer above them all

Dan M

They've been awesome they took care of a dispute I had with mattress firm for $5200 they took care of it no questions asked after I try to work it out with mattress firm they took over and cleaned it up

Cameron D Wilbur Provo, UT

I've had a great experience with Discover every time I've needed customer support or had questions about my account. I am also a big fan of the products they offer such as Fico score and alerts about your identity.

John W Las Vegas, NV

I started as a secured card with a $500 limit and just after a year graduated to an unsecured with a $2,000 limit. As long as you're responsible with the card they will convert you to unsecured. Highly recommended

drew dennington Erie, PA

I had an account with Discover for 21 years; they were the first card I received as a freshman in college. Received an email out of the nowhere telling me my account had been closed because they could no longer meet my needs. I had a stellar payment history. My balance was less than 15% of my total credit limit. Repeated attempts for a more informative cancellation reason were met with repeated, "A business decision was made". Their business decision left monthly auto payments unpaid due to the lack of forewarning that my account would be terminated. The reason they get a two out of five stars is that they were my primary card for 21 years prior to the rude and sudden termination of services.

Tiffany Chicago, IL

Great card, I stared out with a generous credit balance, the mobile app is so easy to use, the cashback offers actually apply to things I buy and the 1 time I had to call because I lost my card was super quick, I love it.

Cathy Lawson

I have had no problems. Discover always keeps me updated with current statements, and if anything out of the way happens, they are quick to inform me. The APR is comparable with other cards, so I have not felt it to be prudent to leave.

Michael Evancoe

Discover consistently increases my credit line, which helps my overall credit improve. Best experience from a credit card company I've had. Other companies I have cards with Chase (bad) Capital one (decent)

Junior

I have never had an issue with Discover before yesterday. I basically made a payment to them over a week ago and always make my payments with no issues. Now they always want me to me to call in and call my bank to confirm all of my payments which is complete waste of timw since I. Get emails stating they received the payment. When I called the customers are rude and unpleasant. I am not the beat customer and I am pretty aggressive. But I just think it's a waste of time because n the year I have had the card they never started doing this before. So my credit was never updated. They told me it's their decision of when to release the funds. That's fine but why? Nobody could tell me that. If I have to call to confirm a payment I need to know why I am wasting my time on the phone. They didn't care, about how I felt so I closed my card. They rep didn't care either was like basically ok

Mark

We have used the Discover Card for nearly 30 years. Customer service is great at any time of the day for answering questions or replacing cards, and they are right on for discovering fraudulent use on our account, which has happened a handful of times. They'll continue to keep my business for years to come.

Breanna Jones Herriman, UT

I like the cash back bonus I get from using this credit card. I have had to call customer service and you are talking to a human within seconds. It doesn't take forever with some automated answering machine. Very easy card and company to work with.

Azrienne Davis Tallahassee, FL

As a student, it gives cash back rewards every time you spend & the percentage back depends on where you shopped. Also gives free credit score reports in the statements at the end of each month

Grayden Larson Riverton, UT

Discover is hands down the best credit card company I have used. The mobile banking is top notch. The simplicity and ease that this company offers is very nice. Every single aspect of this credit card is incredible.

Joseph Amstadt OK

They have good rewards program for fuel and other purchases

Cynthia Louis Tallahassee, FL

I just got their student credit card and so far so good. What's great about them is that you don't have to have a consistent source of income in order to clarify. Their credit line is a good amount for college students and there's some good cashback benefits. The only issue is their app kinda suck but it's fine online so yea.

J M Orem, UT

Been a Discover card holder for more than 20 years. They have called us when there was any suspicious activity. Given us a lot of cash back over the two decades we have been with them. It has been a great card to have in my wallet!

Emily Crawfordville, FL

I love my Discover credit card. It was the only credit card I got approved for when I turned 18 and have earned CashBack non-stop! I have never had any issues with a stolen identity, and they are very good at increasing your credit limit when you pay on time and do not keep the credit card full.

Mike Ika West Valley City, UT

I have been with Discover for almost 20 years. They have been so good to me. No annual fees and great rewards. I use my Discover card for everything because the cash back that I earn is great. Over the years, I have earned literally thousands of dollars in free money. How can anyone not love that?

Ron Vincent Cheyenne, WY

We’ve had dealings with Discover for 18 years! Never have we EVER had a problem with them. We’ve always paid them on time and have no problems at all. We use them for our business. We like getting reward cash back which we love!!

kayshel Herriman, UT

I have used primarily a discover card for probably 40 years and have total confidence in the company. The couple of times that I have had a problem, they have handled it fairly and quickly. They are careful and watchful for any unusual activity on my account.