Best Company Guarantee Chase Logo

Chase

7.5

Deborah integlia Bedford, NH

Been a chase member as long as I have been a southwest flyer, 19 years. They have excellent service and I love collecting miles.

Anthea Aiono Riverton, UT

I have banked with CHASE for years now and love it. My experiences has always been good whether over the phone or in person at the local branch.

Annie Robbins Pleasant Grove, UT

We have had 2 Chase cards. The Sapphire card has great rewards. You need to use their travel company which can be limiting on how to use the rewards for travel.

Dana Heimback Carlsbad, CA

Sometimes they charge me a monthly service fee. sometimes they dont. I have to check my account every month. Fishy. Every time I call about it they give me s runaround different reason

Camille Lynnwood, WA

Chase credit is super easy to check and pay when you have a checking acct because you can do it all in one place on the mobile app!

JamieD Orange, CA

We used our Chase card to purchase inventory for our triathlon shop. The hotel rewards received were a huge bonus for our family. Very helpful!

Seth Managua, MN

Chase has always been good to me and they are so easy to work with. There customer service is what made me switch from Wells Fargo.

Reckholdt Magna, UT

We use the Chase Sapphire card to get hotel stays for free. They have great travel rewards that has benefited me quite a bit.

Cam McClellan Magna, UT

We have a Chase Sapphire card and love the travel perks that come with the points. The hotel nights are super easy to redeem.

Jacob American Fork, UT

My chase credit card is fantastic! With no foreign transaction fees, it is much cheaper to travel the world and pay for the souvenirs and experiences that I want!

Missy Ryan West Jordan, UT

I love Chase. Using the app really helps me keep track of my payments and my transactions. I've never run into a problem using their card.

Connor Farmington, UT

Best credit card and APP ever. They have an incredible interface and super friendly figures that help you track your spending.

Treyson Lewis Pleasant Grove, UT

I personally have an account to this place and they are very reliable. They always let me know if my account is low and are very responsible.

Ariana Giles San Antonio, TX

Love this bank ! They have products for all your needs and don’t nickel and dime you when it comes to charges, are always prompt to fixing issues!

Jon Robinson Riverton, UT

We looked at a lot of cards and choose the Chase Freedom card because it gives good cash back. Pay it off every month and you will make money from your card.

Kaydence Bonino Riverton, UT

We have a few credit cards through chase bank. I've always had great customer service! I love the 1% cash back rewards they off too!

Brittney Miskin Riverton, UT

Chase has great customer service and their credit options are some of the best around. If I see a chase logo I know I am in good hands.

Jon Posey Riverton, UT

I have a couple cards with chase and like them. I haven't had a great experience with banking but their CCs are solid. I really like their online platform and app.

Sydney Pinto Tallahassee, FL

Chase is the best bank I have ever had. They are always there to help and offer amazing incentives for their cards and members.

Victoria American Fork, UT

Chase is super easy to work with and they give great benefits for your credit card! I have the Chase Freedom Unlimited card and I love it!

sydney clark Gilbert, AZ

I love this bank, but my favorite thing about it is the Disney card. I love how convenient it is to get discounts at my favorite vacation spot!

bailey jo Orem, UT

The process to the get the card was tedious but the I've loved my credit card. I've been able to use it almost anywhere I've wanted with little to no problems.

Zac Marx Brighton, CO

I use my Chase credit card often. I like the designs of the card and the lower rates on it. Chase is also accepted almost everywhere and gets great rewards back.

Meredith anderson American Fork, UT

I love my chase card and the travel rewards and perks it comes with. The customer service is great too. The one I use for everything.

Darrin Henry Pleasant Grove, UT

I have at least 4 chase credit cards and the rewards are great. We use the rewards system for travel and entertainment.

Scotlynn Blair Phoenix, AZ

I love chase. You can find it anywhere and it always has good options. I really think that they have your best interest at heart.

Valerie Shull Gilbert, AZ

Chase rocks! They want to help you in the best most effective ways and always check up to make sure that they did just that. Love them

Ken Francis Provo, UT

I appreciate the easy user interface. It is a good banking service. Their credit cards are good. I use my preffered unlimited card all of the time.

Tyler Mansfield Provo, UT

You definitely can't beat the 1.5% cash back. I've had some small issues with the app connecting to my credit score, but besides that, all good things.

S Suguturaga Orem, UT

I did not have a great experience with the customer service support but this was several years ago. It may have changed with industry regulations in the past few years but I have no desire to reconvene business at this time.

Sarah Wright

My Chase card is nice because that is also who I have my mortgage through. The consolidation of one login is nice for my card and home.

janalee sanders Valley Center, CA

we formerly have had a Chase card and never had any problems with it. interest rates were always competitive. we felt that they were a company that could be trusted.

Whitney Powell South Jordan, UT

Really enjoy all the apps and the ways you can access your account, makes the whole process so much easier and stress free

Lindsay Fritts San Diego, CA

Chase has been great so far! I have a credit card with them and they have great rewards and great customer service! Would recommend to anyone looking for a new card!

Tevita Salt Lake City, UT

Their app is really easy to use and navigate. There are a few things that you can not do on the app so you have to call in, which is the only downside to it.

Ron Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

Have been a customer for over 10 years. They seem to like me because they keep raising my credit limit. I don't use them often it's only for emergencies and then I pay off my limit immediately. OK company but try to avoid using them.

Kristin Pleasant Grove, UT

One of the best companies out there. You should feel very secure when borrowing money or considering getting a bank loan .

P Crawley Pleasant Grove, UT

I just got the Chase Saphire Card and love it. I use it for everything and already gotten enough points to buy 2 round trips tickets to Florida.

JOHN T MEEHAN

good customer service; good rewards program

Leonard Leo Potomac, MD

The Chase Amazon card at 3% cashback and quarterly 5% cashback are the main draw for this card.

Linda F Daniels

I like Chase- conveniently located.Always keeps me informed & helps me with finances

Bee Faith

Immediately contact me with unusual activity, perfect bookkeeping, never any problems

Warren Williams

Chase card was good was able to help me with renting room cars for football games

Jiebo

customer service is top of the line. You can talk to a real person who can solve your problem.

Elaine Ahlers

no problems and great rewards can use it anywhere and their mobil site is easy to use

Druzell Asberry

Anytime problem you have with your credit card or purchases they take care of it immediately

Audrey Jane Budzynski

Not very good. They have been a very poor company to deal with. They want your check in the mail before you ever get the Bill. The want access to your Bank Account. I won't do that.

Sara Jane Crestwood, KY

Great card. Great with travel and points and fraud protection. I 10/10 would recommend.

Jess Root Gilbert, AZ

Rate is solid. Love that my card doesn't have foreign transactions fees. Online customer service and app are great.

Tc85 Chula Vista, CA

I got a bonus rewards when I open a creditcard in Chase with no annual fee. I used it for a while and got a good cash back.