Best Company Guarantee Chase Logo

Chase

7.4

Barbara Porter CA

Love the preferred member credit card. The points you can earn are worth the yearly fee....especially the travel points!

Bethany Rockville, MD

I have a number of chase credit cards due to its good rebate program. In particular, the chase freedom card provides good rebate on gas and home improvement stores, which is super helpful!

Heather Milke Olney, MD

Have had my Chase credit card for more than 30 years. Excellent company. They provide lots of options for helping to minimize your credit card expenses.

Mary Alice M. Orem, UT

I have a chase card right now and I really like the rewards program. Chase has been good to work with so far. I would recommend chase cards for rewards.

CoachTrista Saratoga Springs, UT

We love our Chase credit card and the benefits and perks that come with it. The perks are flexible too! We have been Chase customer for at least 5 years now.

Scott Tucson, AZ

Their 2% cash back card has been great! It works everywhere except costco. It is the best rewards credit card I can find for total cash back on any purchase.

Chandra Smith Bountiful, UT

I have loved the Chase credit card. It has amazing cash back rewards and great rates. I have been pleased with the customer service when needed as well.

Mindy Baumann Logan, UT

Best company to work with for banking, credit cards and home loans! The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. We trust Chase with all of our financial needs!

Michael Taylor Long Beach, MS

Financed my last house with them. Things were great for a while but after a number of years they became harder and harder to work with mostly due to being bounced around from one person to another who didn't always know what they were doing.

Dre35 West Valley City, UT

Chase is a great credit card company. The website is not the most user friendly, but I have been able to figure out what I need from it. The customer service is above par, and the perks associated with the card are awesome!

Jolene Pleasant Grove, UT

We have been using their banking services for years. I appreciate the variety of services from our credit card to a bank account for my high school son. They care about their customers.

abe fried Bensalem, PA

Terrific service! very professional and have very good sign up bonus promotions! i have a number of cards with them for years and their customer service is outstanding.

Eric Gagnard Dallas, TX

great rates and an easy to access app to pay my bills. Workers are always happy to see me when I walk and are very helpful with any problems I have paying on my credit card.

Hallieford Orem, UT

We have had a chase card for 10 years. Their customer service is so helpful. They were very forgiving and helpful when I missed a payment. Great interest rates also.

kayshel Herriman, UT

I have used a chase visa for a number of years and have been happy with the service. They are reliable and have taken care of any problem I have had.

Aimee Mortensen Salt Lake City, UT

I use Chase for my business account. Customer service has always been professional and quick. I appreciate being able to perform many of my banking needs on my mobile.

Stacey Alphonse Tallahassee, FL

I’ve had Chase for such a while and it’s been a great ride. I like it and everything from the customer service, to how protective of my money it is.

BJ Tenney Woods Cross, UT

I love the chase cards, but some of their requirements to get a new card are too strict IMHO. They have good rewards on their cards and I wish I could get all of their cards.

Roman Christiansen Pleasant Grove, UT

I have been a customer for a very long time and I have never been disappointed. Customer service is the fastest by far out of all the banks I’ve been with.

Tony Riverton, UT

Had a Chase Ink card for my business and they had a pretty good cash back incentive. I've since switched to another card that offered slightly better incentives, but this was still decent.

Jon Scoresby Saratoga Springs, UT

I've had the chase amazon card for years. It's a visa and has been good. The best part is that with every purchase we get amazon points and over time earn enough to get things for free from amazon.

Dave Ros Pleasant Grove, UT

I've been with Chase VISA for many years now. I have appreciated their quickness to call me if they see unusual activity on the card. their customer support team is great!

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

We love our chase cards. They are great with notifications for protection and they have great rewards. They are always great when we call with concerns.

Don Boren American Fork, UT

I really liked their special Black card. It had the metal core in the card that made it heavy and it felt really cool in my hand. The customer service is very good.

Aliza Henline Provo, UT

I have had chase for such a long time. I love the people who work there and how much they are willing to help me! I also love the college student account.

Helen Macfarlane Pleasant Grove, UT

One of the things I like about credit with Chase is how user friendly their sites are. And costumer service treats you like a real person! Trustworthy, easy to use, and NICE.

Anne Sainsbury Payson, UT

I worked as an accountant for a small company, and we used Chase as our Credit cards! I loved the ability I was able to see the companies Credit Card reports so easily, and our company got great interest rates!

Alyssa skinner Gilbert, AZ

I recently had to go into Chase to get a credit card and my experience with them was great! The employees helped me get what I needed and made sure I understood everything!

Hannah Anderson Provo, UT

Employees and Tellers are always helpful and kind. This bank also has an easily accessible app! Their credit cards are easy to open and I have had great success with mine.

Craig Orem, UT

Great card with great benefits. I love the no annual fee card that I have because it still offers benefits. I have never had a problem with my Chase card!

Evelyn Chidester Riverton, UT

I have enjoyed the Chase credit card for its incentives and also it is easy to track on my phone. The interest is a little high but if you keep a zero balance each month there are some great rewards.

HLG American Fork, UT

This used the be my least favorite credit card. Threatened to cancel even. They have changed a lot. I like the rewards program the best. I use the Sapphire card.

Haidyn Houtz South Jordan, UT

This credit card was really nice to have! They were super helpful and there was no unexpected charges to my card! The interest rate was super good and I had many benefits from using Chase!

Sarah Fairfax, VA

They have tons of credit card options and some come with amazing introductory rates. Their website is fairly easy to use, their customer service has always been helpful.

Amelia C Mobile, AL

Chase has really easy online and in person banking options!

LBurr96 Salt Lake City, UT

I have several cards with them. They are good at protecting your identity.

Kibsaim Rebollar Austin, TX

Just recently got a chase card. The rewards program is awesome.

Anonymous Forney, TX

Extremely reliable. Great for traveling points.

Anonymous Forney, TX

Extremely reliable. Great for traveling points.

Jodianna Tallahassee, FL

I like how understanding they can be at times. I appreciate how much they gave me for my credit limit.

Ken Glanville Raleigh, NC

connected to Southwest Airlines, so most every purchase involved travel and became easy to overspend and deal with high interest rates, high minimum balances

Hector H

They are always there to answer any concerns, they make sure you are protected should your account against fraud

Gordon Mancuso

I've gotten thousands of dollars in sign up bonuses from Chase. Always glad to take their money if they're offering.

Kevin P Mullins

excellent support- tremendous fraud detection. great customer interfaces and self serve capabilities

Anita pea Dallas, TX

Chase bank credit cards are awesome, they were easy to use and easy to set up and my credit score is good with them.

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

They have great customer service both during office hours and afterwards. They were helpful when I lost my credit card and getting it cancelled.

Larson Riverton, UT

I’ve done lotta business with Chase through the years. I have been very fair with me and have taken care of my needs. I would recommend them.

Bella Houtz South Jordan, UT

This is the only credit card we’ve had for years. Statements are clear and easy to read. Cash back is a bonus!

Homer Rodriguez

Very prompt about notifying me when there are questionable charges and in managing fraudulent charges.

Emile Mervin

They're just good. That's enough. I don't believe in bland statements to make up numbers in key stroke characters