Best Company Guarantee Chase Logo

Chase

7.5

Lily Grant Lehi, UT

My family has used chase bank checking accounts, credit card, and savings accounts with chase banks for years. I would highly recommend chase bank as a trusted bank. They have locations everywhere.

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

Chase has been a great bank to handle my credit cards. They offer easy card replacement, great low rates and plenty of consumer protection. One of my best credit cards in my wallet.

Suzanne E Slaton Homosassa, FL

They give you no slack at all...I was in a store and my credit card was declined. The amount was less than $15. I was so embarrassed I stepped aside and call Chase CS. They would not approve the transaction after just paying $100 the CS person asked for another payment. I ask him to please approve this transaction and he refused. I have been a long standing card member with them and never been late. So I asked him to close my account. He was more than happy to close it.

Joel Marquez Tucson, AZ

i love em the rewards are awesome i went to bank to raise my limit and had $170 bucks there Belem my banker intantly help me out and got me those 170 buck back into my account

Suzanna Wootton Springville, UT

I have nothing negative to say about Chase! They are kind and friendly whenever I have to interact with them and I LOVE my chase freedom card. I use it for everything and i get cash back every single month. It's awesome!

DaikiGifts

My Chase Visa credit card account was opened in the NY. Not sure of other Visa cards, I use Chase Visa cards only. My problem gripe is that if I use my Chase Visa cards outside of the Continental USA, there will be a charge of either 3 or 5% fee (not sure exactly how much). This fee also apply for using it in Puerto Rico, where I temporary base . I thought Puerto Rico was part of USA!!!!!

Irene Schmigiel Buffalo, NY

I have had no issues. The only thing I wish for is that someday I could actually talk into my bracelet and pendant. Sometimes I forget to take the piece you talk into and listen to,

Clifford Parker Fairview Heights, IL

I've had the card for 30 plus years and have never had a problem with service or the products offered by Chase. I am completely satisfied with Chase and would gladly recommend their services to my family and friends.

Breanna Jones Herriman, UT

I have been happy with my chase credit card. My only complaint is I have had more problems with fraud with this credit card that any of my other credit cards. They have been easy to work with and have overnighted me a new card every time but it is still a pain. But every single time it has been caught and they have taken action quickly.

Jaid Clark Yuba City, CA

Easy to sign up. The app is great and so are my rewards.

upnorthwi Bellevue, WA

Chase is a credit card that I did not like. High interest rates and poor customer service. I closed the account.

Leonard Thompson Show Low, AZ

I switched to chase credit cards a few years ago and have been happy with my switch. The rates are good, and the customer service is good as well. I have had my number stolen quite a bit and every time it is a fast service getting it taken care of and a new card is always overnighted so I don’t have to go without.

Danny Bowen Eagle Mountain, UT

Just got a message this morning that someone was trying to purchase something outside of the state I live in. Chase was able to catch it quickly and notify me of fraud. Thank you Chase!

austin pliler Layton, UT

I have had a Chase credit card for a long time. They have a ton of useful features and their website. It’s really easy to use and track my spending. I have had a couple of fraud cases with My credit card and the team cleared it up really quick and it was a great experience.

Cindy H Gilbert, AZ

I have a Chase Sapphire credit card and at first it was wonderful. I always got a person if i called. Now, the customer service is horrible and automated. It charges an annual fee which i was okay with since the customer service was so good but now they want you to do everything online. There don't have customer service available 24/7. I got a fraud alert in the middle of the night and called only to go through a bunch of automated cramp which ended in them saying that no one was available to take my call because they were closed.

Kent Logan, UT

I have a Chase credit card associated with a certain online shopping account. It has been great to have it set up to autopay monthly from my bank account, and gives me the peace of mind of having my money one step removed from online risks.

Samantha Holland Denver, CO

We have a Marriott rewards card through Chase. We have had no issues whatsoever with them. The fees are affordable and the rewards are great. They have always been helpful whenever assistant is needed. We have definitely been pleased taking our business there.

Ericka P Collins, GA

Chase Bank is a great institution to be a part of. I like that I know I can find a Chase Bank almost anywhere I go in the United States. I also like the convenience of the Chase mobile app for monitoring my money and paying bills.

Abby Wallin Denver, CO

I have been using Chase since I started college as I moved away from my hometown bank. While the overdraft fees were annoying at first, now that I have a steady income I don't deal with them anymore. My only complaint is that they can be hard to reach over the phone, but when I lost my debit card while I was abroad the agent was SO helpful and had a new one shipped out to me within 2 days!

Irinna Danielson Riverton, UT

I've had a credit card with Chase for years. It's convenient because I bank with them too and being able to have all of my banking needs at one place is nice. I feel like I haven't been taken by surprise with updated fees or huge interest rates. Chase has been a good provider for my credit needs and I've been able to use my card for travel, higher end purchases, and some monthly purchases as well. No issues on my part, which is nice.

Tiauna Anderson Salt Lake City, UT

I've had my Chase card for three years now and I love it. I had to dispute a charge and the service agent was so helpful. They went above and beyond to help me feel better about the situation and they immediately opened up an investigation for me. I would definitely recommend them!

Baj5527 Brigham City, UT

I have a Chase Card that is tied to purchases at Amazon. I don’t use it too much but it does give me some money back when I do use it. So if I use it I can get a benefit or rather there is some cash off my next purchase at Amazon.

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

Honestly I have no complaints about my credit card. It was really easy to choose from, since Chase helps you find exactly what you are looking for, and I have not had any issues with Chase or the card itself. The benefits are nice and I look forward to using Chase for as long as I can.

Brandy Tallahassee, FL

Chase is basically the most professional, upkeep bank. They are super fast with payments, credit cards are amazing, service is great. Since they are such a high standing bank though you must have at least good credit to apply for their credit cards, above average. But honestly, out of the three accounts that I have, I prefer Chase hands down.

Shalyn Bagley Cedar City, UT

My husband and I have the Chase Sapphire card and we have not had to pay for hotels or flights for years. I would recommend this card to anyone that does a decent amount of traveling. I also love the cash back offer for those who do not travel much.

Ezequiel Gaithersburg, MD

I have the southwest chase credit card and I'm very happy with it. The points for southwest are a great value, and the bonus points given by the chase credit card helped me get the companion pass with southwest. Service on the phone with chase is always quick and their website is well setup to make things easy.

Erika Shumway Managua, MN

Chase provides with great service. I've been using Chase for many years now, and they have always been super reliable. Occasionally, they block my card when I am making a big purchase, which is for safety reasons but can sometimes be frustrating. I have to go through a long process of calls to get my card to work, but the staff is always super friendly and helpful.

Adrianne murray Brigham City, UT

Make sure you don’t ever miss a payment or you will regret it. I haven’t had that problem but I did see the fees and it looked pretty scary. Their online service though for payments is so easy. When I applied for Amazon credit card this is the one that it was hooked up with. So every time I use my Amazon account I use this card. The cashback is great

Shannon B Salt Lake City, UT

Super happy with my experience using Chase Freedom credit card. I love that I can get cashback each month and earn extra cashback on products I buy everyday with no annual fees. I recommend this card to anyone looking for a good everyday credit card.

ave Pleasant Grove, UT

We use a Chase Credit card for all of our purchases and like that we get points every time we use it. We get cash back or can use the points from purchases. Overall, Chase is one of the best credit cards we have ever had!!! Love it!

Jami Howell Farmington, UT

Very straight forward and easy to work with. They have so many places to go into around the country so if I have any questions, I can always go in and ask. The process to get a credit card through them was long but it has been worth it.

Rachael Saint George, UT

I have nothing but good things to say about Chase! I’ve had an account with them for years and every experience I’ve had with customer service, in my local branch, and using the app has been positive. By far my favorite bank.

Chloe Adams Morgan, UT

Chase provided a great first credit card user experience. If I had questions, I called the number on the back and didn’t have any issues paying them off. I received an email and bill in the mail when payments were due and was able to have an easy time accessing my account.

Scott Orem, UT

We love our Chase Credit Card. We have banked with Chase for quite some time and the credit card we have through them is perfect for our needs. The benefits and options it comes with are an added bonus. Even if you don't bank with Chase you should absolutely look into the Chase Credit Card.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

I own the Chase Marriott Bonvoy boundless credit card. I travel often and the chase credit card gave me 100,000 bonus points on purchases after my first 3 months of spending. I earn free stays a lot faster with my Chase card. There is not a bank I trust more than Chase and their reputation.

Jonas De Olveira American Fork, UT

I have the marriott rewards card. I travel often for work and try to stay in marriotts as often as I can, so the bonus points I get for using the card add up fast. I get a free night once each year, so I don't feel bad paying the $85 annual fee.

Kristiane R Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

We have used the Chase credit card many times over the years. We love the offers they send to us with 0% interest for 6, or 12 months with a balance transfer and have used it a several times when we have gotten too high of a balance on other cards. Those offers are very helpful when and if you are trying to get debt free and the company is great to do that.

Virginia Rosenthal Pleasant Grove, UT

Chase is my primary credit card. There have been several instances over the 18 years I have used the card that there have been unauthorized charges. Chase is very quick to investigate and resolve the issue. I also appreciate the customer service calls when unusual activity occurs on the card. Thanks Chase!

August Moulton Lehi, UT

Chase is my favorite bank. I’ve loved every product from them including car loans, checking account, and my credit cards. The Ultimate Reward point system is the best out there and I have been able to take some amazing vacations and see places I wouldn’t have been able to see otherwise (and all just by earning points for necessary expenses).

Wendy Glade American Fork, UT

I’ve used my Chase VISA for years. I love earning reward points. They are easy to redeem and use. Their fraud department carefully monitors purchases. When someone started using our card for unauthorized purchases, Chase quickly put a stop to it and replaced our cards with new ones. It has been an exceptional credit card.

LAURI J CLARK Lindon, UT

We love our Chase cards! We especially love the Ultimate Rewards program! We have been able to enjoy some amazing vacation benefits from hotels, airline tickets and car rentals. The versatility of the rewards is exactly what we need!

Kristin G Pleasant Grove, UT

We have had our Chase credit card for over 10 years. They are a very reliable company to work with. We got a Chase credit card for my daughter leaving for college, to help establish her credit as she begins her life outside the home.

James B nelson Las Vegas, NV

I use them for the airline programs credit cards of which I am a member. I am very happy with them--good protection and they always come through. their fees are not cheap but compared to everything else, they are not significant. i love these guys

Karen Nelson Alpine, UT

Sky miles. I have been able to travel so many different places because of the sky miles that my chase credit cards provide. Being able to travel so many different places just because I use their card has increased my quality of life.

CoasterRider Show Low, AZ

Chase credit card services have been great to me over the years. They've investigated fraud claims and have always been fair and timely.

Barbara Porter CA

Love the preferred member credit card. The points you can earn are worth the yearly fee....especially the travel points!

Karen DeMann ,

Chase offers a bonus when you get the credit card. It has been a great benefit to get a free flight with points. I use the chase Sapphire and Southwest cards.

Shirley Johnson Cameron, NC

I got a fraud alert and cannot get in touch with anyone now and the app keeps telling me it's not working at this time and no one will call me and let me know what's going on with my card. Also I was one day late one time with my payment because of a holiday and they raised my interest rate.

Will

excellent. customer support is well communicated with the people they work with and do not have a problem in answering questions in a prompt fashion.

Molly Keogh Ogden, UT

We have loved our Chase Credit card. We love the points that we get back and can use towards Amazon orders. We have a our identity stole a few times and they have been great to refund our account.