Best Company Guarantee Chase Logo

Chase

7.5

roberto arcia Columbia, MO

I have been a Chase member for about a year now. I have greatly benefitted from being a member of this bank. They have great rewards when it comes to using your credit card, more so than other credit options. I would 100% recommend this to anyone who needs a card to build credit and are looking for great rewards too.

Andrew Weckerly

I always get right through to a real person when I call in. Their vacation protection, price drop protection, and extended warranties have all saved me money and been pretty painless experiences. Ultimate rewards is also a really seamless experience that provides tremendous value when transferring to travel partners.

Luke Hoover

Love the brand, recognized everywhere, some pretty good deals too

Brandon Kimball Thurgood AZ

The starting incentives are great. Was able to take my family on a cruise.

Devin McClellan Eagle Mountain, UT

Great service and rewards. We use this more than any other card

Stacy Carter Red Cliff, CO

I really like my chase card. We get excellent airline miles and the customer service has been helpful.

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

Chase credit card does what it is supposed to do for a credit card, but I find that it does not offer many benefits at my level. It would be nice to be offered some of the benefits other companies offer.

LBurr96 Salt Lake City, UT

I have several cards with them. They are good at protecting your identity.

1 day ago

Jen Paxman Lehi, UT

I currently have several Chase credit cards. I love Chase, they are easy to work with and have great customer service. I love their bonus points and start up programs. We are able to travel a lot with our family because our credit card points pay for airfare, rental cars, hotels and cash. Their bills are easy to pay and I like that all of your cards are available to see on one page of the website so that I can see all of my balances at once. I also had a card stolen once and they were so helpful and overnighted me a new one at no charge to me. I would highly recommend Chase cards to anyone.

CarolSpeaks Macomb, MI

Chase is okay but when you travel make sure to notify them even within the same state or they lock your account and it takes hours on the phone to get access to your account.

Dara Bottenhagen Chicago, IL

I bank with them and use their credit card. Great bank and very friendly people work there.

Steve Colella Coraopolis, PA

They offered a great introductory rate for opening an account. Their app needs a lot of work and it is easier to navigate when on a computer.

Heather Schmid Phoenix, AZ

I have been with Chase over twenty years. The only benefit is convenient atms. They started charging for money orders and certified checks which is ridiculous.

P. U.S.H Preserve Understand Sustain Humility Lincolnton, NC

Great company The banks are filled with helpful agents

Bee Endicott, NY

I have banked with Chase for years. I closed by checking when I moved away from the branch, but I kept mt credit cards. Did you know that Chase and Amazon are partners? Now you know. They offer a lot of reward points with their cards.

Connor Smith Port Saint Lucie, FL

Chase has a good interest rate. Pay on line

Megan Roper South Jordan, UT

Chase credit card was my first credit card and they were so good to work with. I love that they were willing to give me a credit card with no credit history on my belt. It was because of Chase that I was able to build my credit.

Mick Salem, OR

Generous CL with auto CLI's. Better than average unlimited everyday cash back and APR. No annual fee. Website is easy to navigate with minimal clicks and manual responses required to make payments. My "go to" primary card. My only wish would be for no foreign transaction fee. As I've never had occassion to contact customer service I can't comment, but overall... not a single complaint.

Kim Tempe, AZ

I have 2 Chase credit cards and everything is running smooth so far. Interest rates are definitely on the higher side (even with excellent credit) but I do what I can to avoid it as much as possible. There was an incident recently where my credit card information was stolen and they instantly called me to verify the purchases as they recognized the activity was not normal. The process through the fraud department was fast and easy. Did not have to worry at all about covering those charges. I carry a Southwest airlines card and an Amazon card.

Lesa Burgess Pleasant Grove, UT

I own the Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card and I love it. I purchase all of my Marriott hotel stays on this card so I can receive the double bonus points. This card has helped me reach platinum Marriott status quicker than I could have imagined. This card has great customer service & I love the $85 for a free night every year! That reward is fantastic!

Jennifer Hargrave Gilbert, AZ

The fraud protection alone is worth its weight in gold. Our credit cards, both personal and business have been compromised and Chase was on it! I was out of the country on vacation and woke up to a message from Chase regarding a purchase for concert tickets for $1200.00. Chase denied the charge, temporarily closed my account and notified me immediately. All was handled quickly and professionally and my vacation resumed. I will continue to be a Chase customer and encourage my children to open their first accounts with them.

Anne Kimball Salt Lake City, UT

I use a Chase card now and have had no complaints! When I signed onto the card I got a ton of sky miles which was amazing. And now paying my bills is so easy. Also, there was once an unauthorized charge on my card and they found it. They alerted me and put a block on my card right away until they spoke with me and we got it resolved immediately because I got a text and email about it.

Luke Swierczynski Troy, MI

They always get me with the introductory offers, but their line up is still super competitive depending on your needs.

Rocio Diaz Tallahassee, FL

Chase credit cards are fantastic. They have amazing perks, rewards, and benefits and discounts for students.

Carolina camacho

I was not a fan of Chase when I banked with them. I had to switch to other banks as other banks offered better benefits and deals, and I was able to save more money with other banks. Customer service was mediocre.

Gene Hennigan Houston, TX

Have accumulated over a million points with Chase. Traveled from Hawaii to Kuwait without a problem. They have been quick to resolve fraud issues.

Kym Tennant Salem, VA

I like that Chase looks after my account and verifies things when purchases are made in places that I don't usually visit.

Alexis Mcintosh Tallahassee, FL

Great service helpful staff, would definitely recommend. Amazing banking service! The mobile app is amazing banking at your finger tips

Lisa Murphy Newport News, VA

I have an Amazon Chase Card with rewards. This is such a great card with a lot of good information. I love the fact that I get an Experian credit score.

TTeep Smithfield, UT

Chase is a decent credit card. They have good rewards which we like and we pay it off every month so we have never had any issues. We like the protection it gives us on our purchases.

Tim Johnson Eureka, IL

Best high limit cards to get, wish there loans against credit card was able to be more than 24 months, personal loans against credit card are comparable with bank if not better.

Olivia Hardy Olney, MD

Some Chase Total Checking customers should be able to waive the $12 monthly maintenance fee by having a $500 direct deposit go into the account each monthly statement period. However, The minimum balance to avoid the Chase Premier Plus Checking account’s monthly fee is high. and interest rates are low.

JOHN M CAMPBELL ,

I have two credit cards through Chase-United Mileage Plus & Amazon Prime- and for the most part they are easy to deal with. I've been a customer of Chase for 20 years and the only complaint I've had is when I wanted to transfer my United Mileage Plus card, with its associated credit line of $76,600 to the Amazon Prime Visa, they treated me as if I hadn't been a long time customer with an already high credit limit with them, but I had to fill out a credit application just like a first-time applicant with them, which lowered my credit score, before they'd issue a card,

Roxana Perez ,

I have had Chase for over 4 years and I have no complaints! Their programs are accessible, costumer service is always very responsive, and they have wonderful offers. My card specifically, for example, allows me to use it internationally with no transaction fees.

Carol Kalvik

I've had this same card for over 15 years with only one small billing problem. One call to Chase's customer service phone number and my issue was resolved immediately with apologies, speed, and much professionalism. I have cancelled other credit cards due to billing issues but the Chase card I recommend whenever the subject comes up.

Beverly

They are able to give you clear information. They have excellent security services and quickly respond if something does not seem correct in a transaction. They will help you if you need to get a refund from a company that hesitates to do so.

Mandi Smith American Fork, UT

Chase gives us all the opportunity to transfer money super quick and easy from one account to another. I always transfer money from my account to another and there are no complications, just a few simple buttons. This company is very trustworthy and reliable. There is never a problem with Chase.

Beverly Schacher Long Beach, MS

We have had our Chase credit card for many years. The interest rate is comparable to other credit card companies, there is no annual fee and they have excellent customer service. We have been very satisfied with our Chase card.

Sheryl Wilson

We have a low interest rate. The main advantage for why we use this credit card is to earn Southwest Airlines Sky miles. Chase also notified me when a suspicious charge was made on my credit card. They froze my account and sent me a new card right away and refunded the fraudulent charges.

Gioacco Mahopac, NY

They have a great combination of online, automated telephone, and telephone representatives. They also send messages via email and/or text messages if there is any unusual credit activities. They take my security very seriously and I like that.

Lindsey American Fork, UT

I have a Chase Disney Card. It's the best! Definitely recommend it. The bank is very professional, their website is easy to use. The employees are very professional and helpful. I've never been put on hold for too long waiting for someone to answer.

Luke Gibson Provo, UT

My experience with Chase has lasted about eight years now and has been pretty good. For a massive bank corporation, I feel they still do a decent job of good customer service. One thing I really do appreciate about them is their security, I feel they have a lot of great safeguards in place to make recovering from a stolen credit card simple and not scary. Also, their technology is fantastic, in the sense that their smartphone app, website, and frequent new features work well and make things really convenient.

Connie Mayer South Jordan, UT

Chase has been a reliable company for us. We do prefer other cards more, but we do use our Chase card. We have missed a payment before, and if we call them, they fix it for us when we honestly just missed the payment. They are good people to work with.

JE

Chase has a great cash back system 10/10 recommend

BlancheL

Chase customer service is definitely one of the best !

Vicki H. Poolesville, MD

I use my Chase credit card for my Amazon and online purchases. I earn Amazon credits for my purchases which allows me to rebates via purchase discounts and free shipping. I now handle all transactions or communication online -- saves time, paperwork, and stamps.

Stephanie Byrd Miami, FL

I bank with 3 different companies and I would have to say that Chase is my favorite. Chase makes banking easy and efficient with the best mobile banking and best customer service. From those large aspects to the design of a long lasting card, I really love Chase.

Greg Francis Saratoga Springs, UT

Chase has a variety of credit cards to meet the needs of every individual. Whether you want hotel points, and general use points, there is something for you. I have found out use of the Chase Saphirre card to be the most flexible, but know that as our needs change, our we can change cards, with the exact same experience for paying my bill, getting customer service, etc. Chase has saved us on multiple occasions with fraud, and I really appreciate that.

Brad H Gilbert, AZ

I have used the chase credit card for the past 20 years. The card has worked well for me and allows full payment of charges each month. without penalties. Their service center was very responsive one time when I lost the card. They were able to shut down my card services and issue me a new card within 24 hours. They are also very responsive when there are charges that seem spurious they have rejected the charges until I gave them a call. I appreciate this type of attention to make sure that others don't charge on my card and get away with it.

Janan Grange Pleasant Grove, UT

I have had a Chase Credit Card for the last 4 years. We choose to go with Chase because they have some of the best deals on points for travel. So far we have been able to go on two vacations using our points from our credit card. The website for the Credit Card is easy to use and we've booked a lot of travel with the website. A few years ago I actually forgot to put my son's middle name on the airline ticket. I called customer service and they quickly helped me figure it out.