Patriot Warranty Logo

Patriot Warranty

LAST UPDATED: September 30th, 2022

Patriot Warranty was founded in 2007 in California. Today, the company provides comprehensive coverage for all drivers nationwide. Patriot Warranty’s goals are to "provide exceptional service, eliminate delays, and develop the industry standard for Extended Vehicle Service Programs.” The company directly hires ASE certified technicians who will speak directly to your choice of repair center about repairs and the process moving forward.

The Good

• 30-Day, 100% Money-Back Guarantee and Prime Match Promise
  • 24/7 Customer Service
  • Accepted at All Dealerships and ASE Licensed Repair Centers
  • Plans Come with Built-In Features

30-Day, 100% Money-Back Guarantee and Price Match Promise

Patriot Warranty offers an agreement to get 100 percent of your money back within 30 days and a price match promise. This ensures that you can find the cheapest rates at Patriot Warranty for your coverage needs.

24/7 Customer Service

Patriot Warranty provides 24/7 customer service over the phone or through chat via email. Furthermore, consumers using Patriot Warranty attest that the customer service representatives are helpful and knowledgeable.

Accepted at All Dealerships and ASE Licensed Repair Centers

All Patriot Warranty contracts are accepted at all dealerships and ASE licensed repair centers. This is unlike many other extended warranty companies that have a more limited selection for customers to choose from when it comes to repairing their car. This gives the consumer more flexibility of where to go and bypasses the hassle of confirming with the car warranty company that they are accepted at a certain repair center or searching through a list of mechanics.

Plans Come with Built-In Features

Patriot Warranty offers three extended car warranty plans that cover slightly different aspects of your vehicle.

• Patriot Plus — covers engine, transmission, cooling system, electrical, brake system, drive axle, and AWD
  • Patriot Advanced — engine, transmission, steering, cooling system, electrical, brake system, drive axle, and AWD
  • Patriot Premier Elite — engine, transmission, steering, cooling system, electrical, brake system, air conditioning, fuel system, drive axle, ABS-brakes, suspension, AWD, super/turbo charger, hi-tech, seal and gaskets, and GPS navigation

Each of these three plans include the following:

• Towing Assistance — If need be, Patriot Warranty will arrange for a tow truck to tow your inoperable vehicle to the nearest repair facility.
  • Car Rental Assistance — If you require a car rental due to your car being repaired, Patriot Warranty will reimburse you $30 per day for up to 5 days.
  • Roadside Assistance — This service includes; lock-out assistance, fuel delivery service, a battery jumpstart, and flat tire assistance.
  • Trip Interruption — If you are more than 100 miles away from home and your car is kept overnight at a car dealership, Patriot Warranty will reimburse you for lodging and meals.

The Bad

• Only Three Options Extended Warranty Options

Only Three Available Coverage Options

Patriot warranty only offers three different plans for coverage options:

• Patriot Plus
  • Patriot Advanced
  • Patriot Premier

Although they all add varying levels of coverage, many other car warranty companies offer more options.

The Bottom Line

Overall, even though Patriot Warranty only offers three different plans, the typical consumer will be able to find a plan that suits their needs. Consumers seeking a cheaper option than competitors will benefit from the price match guarantee offered by Patriot Warranty.

Patriot Warranty takes precautions to make sure that customers feel taken care of by training  employees to be able to handle typical problems. The company’s offer of 24/7 customer service is convenient because car troubles can come at any time of the day.

Overall, Patriot Warranty is a trusted name in the industry that offers a variety of plans at an affordable price. Patriot warranty can be a viable option for those looking for an extended car warranty.

2.3

Michael Long Olivehurst, CA

I bought a automobile warranty through this company and now I need to use it for the transmission that is broken in my car. I bought the best warranty they have and believe that I will be able to have my car fixed right away. Unfortunately I've been trying to contact them for 2 weeks now without response. After doing more research online there are many other reviews stating that this company does not answer the phones and does not pay out on their warranties. Please do not be scammed by these people. I'm sure I have lost my $3,500 and I'm quite sure I'll never recover anything from them. But it is my hopes that with this review that you do not fall victim to this unscrupulous company.

George Linares Adelanto, CA

Picked up this insurance last year to cover my wife's car. They were taking monthly payments of 65 every month through autopay successfully until this month ( 9/22). I've been calling every day since and nothing. I've sent emails and messages and still nothing. It's as if they're ghost! I'm a disabled Veteran and don't make much so this was an important investment on my wife's car. After reading these reviews I'm convinced that we've all gotten scammed! I believe a class action law suit is in order. They're obviously not a tiny operation and there has to be someone or someone's that are responsible. This is still America right? Please notify me if anyone is going after these clowns. Thanks, George Linares

Ed Whittinghill Fresno, CA

I purchased an auto warranty insurance policy from this company back in August 2020 for $1,150. I submitted a claim in May 2022 and another claim in July 2022. I have not yet been reimbursed. I was told twice that I would receive reimbursement at the end of June and again at the end of August. As of this date nothing has been paid by Patriot Warranty Insurance.

100101010 000110101101 Santa Clara, CA

I needed a minor repair on my vehicle that should have been covered. They sent me a new contract to sign, saying I hadn't signed everything at first, but that they would cover it. That didn't seem accurate but whatever, I signed it. They did talk with the auto shop at first and got to the point of the shop enumerating the repairs needed and asking for authorization. Days went by and they wouldn't respond to calls or emails from the shop or from me. I finally authorized it myself so that I could get my car repaired and back to me. They never did return calls or emails or offer to reimburse what I had to pay out of pocket. I've never gotten any further correspondence from them beyond once when my bank card rejected their charge for whatever reason. I'll be paying them $69 monthly for quite a while yet and will never get anything out of it. I need some repairs but they'll be out of pocket. Never ever ever go with this company whatever you do! They're a total scam.

John Hubler Dundalk, MD

This is a criminal organization steals your money. Be warned. They are a scam and I have reported them to the South Dakota AG office. They will talk a great game and then after you send your money they never respond again or if they do its the old "the check is in the mail" line and you never see a cent. Run away from this scam. I had 2 contracts with them. One for my car which they never paid out on and took 6 months to send me the partial refund check only after contacting the SDAG office for help. The motorcycle policy I used once and it was a zero deductible policy. They refused to pay the amount the shop quoted and I ended up paying the $200 difference out of pocket. They also never paid the shop and I had to once again wait months for the small portion they eventually paid me. I sold the bike in February and immediately sent them an email and went to their portal to cancel the policy and get a partial refund. I've emailed, call and emailed again. Now almost 7 months later and still no refund. An email in May stated they'd look into it but the accounting department was very busy <- busy taking other people's money.

tanika nelson Chicago Heights, IL

I’ve been trying to reach them for two weeks. It’s just ironic I only had one payment left and the next three years would be free. I paid them for two years also. Now I can’t get a hold of them.

Jimmie Higgins Chicago, IL

I would never use this company. I am still waiting on a refund for my contract because they seemed to not be able to agree with the parts price. Before you spend your money with them I would keep searching.

Robert Victor DeSoto, TX

I have been calling Patriot since 9/8/2022. I cannot get any one. I left a message but they never returned the call. It appears that they are no longer in business. There web site is still up. It appears that my money is lost.

Tracy Ann Poquette Huntington Beach, CA

I have been trying to get ahold of this company for days. The dealer has left messages, I have left messages, and nobody calls back. This is the second time this has happened, and we end up paying for our vehicle ourselves. I would not recommend this company at all

CHERYL Victorville, CA

Took policy out on 3/12/2020 and TRIED to use it once . No one would answer the phone from my repair shop. Now I tried again 9/12/2022 and NO ANSWER AGAIN My contract is SUPPOSED to last till 3/12/2025. DO NOT TRUST THIS PATRIOT WARRANTY. We're checking to see if there is a " CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT OUT ON THEM. ALL MUST DO THIS.

Arlene Yow Fayetteville, NC

this is a scam. this company will not refund any money due back to you if you decide you do not want the warranty. i paid full price for the warranty then changed my mind. i filled out all the paper work to cancel the warranty to receive back the $1,200.00 after i did all the paper work, i tried to call the company and the representative would hang up on me or send me to a bogus extension. no one from this company returned my calls. i hope they get caught

Rob Nan Fresno, CA

R.Nan Calif I paid $2700 for warranty on my truck They” DO NOT hav 24 Hr Service” my truck been in shop almost 2 days left messages so has Sanger Chevy To No avail not call back send this in email Ok did that oh,Sorry we hav ya the wrong email WTF goin on here more like 3 Stooges No One knows what goin on! When u do talk to them they shuffle u off Like ya bothering them Don’t waste The Money R.Nan from Cali

Eric R San Bernardino, CA

Stay AWAY from this company!!! Do yourself a service by not doing business with Patriot Warranty. These scumbags will take you money and when its time to pay, they don't!! Look at all the other review, we are all experiencing the same problem. They never answer their phone, never return calls and I reported them BBB and will be writing reviews about them until I get my money they owe me since November 2021. I will do my part to save others from signing up with them until I get a resolution!!! I will go through everything until I get a resolution. Patriot Warranty you suck and I tried to be nice and give you guys the benefit, but my credit has been charged 04/21, you canceled me on 08/21 and still no refund along with accruing interest charges on my credit card and enough is enough.

Lily Madrigal

Worst customer experience ever they say it covers oil changes and a lot more and its a lie it doesn't cover anything plus customer service are very very rude please save your money go to another warranty company this company will only still your Money

Marc Goldberg Oxnard, CA

I bought a warranty in 2020. It is suppose to be an extension on my factory warranty . Instead the started it immediately . I have been trying to reach someone at the company for over a year without any response . The question I now have is , are they a real company or a scam.

C&H Bonney Lake, WA

SCAM We paid over $ 1700 for an "extended warranty" for our car. They include $ 100 coverages for oil changes and tire damage. They paid the $ 100 for the oil change within a few weeks of my submitting the invoices with only a few needed by me. When we had a tire failure in the first year I sent them the claim info, including pictures and the tire dealers invoice and inspection report. They asked for more info and I provided it. This claim is for about $ 60. After several weeks of not hearing from them I started calling and emailing. At first I reached a couple of people and was told "the claim had just been approved", "the check would go out shortly", "probably next week", etc. Then they stopped returning call or answering my email. The only phone line that they answered is the "sales" line trying to hook new suckers and they get very snotty and rude if you call them for a service or claim related matter!. It has been over six months now and no check for the tire failure. Can you imagine what the likelihood of their paying a $ 5,000 or even $ 500 mechanical claim would be if the won't (can't) pay a stinking $ 60? This company is NOT backed by any Insurance Company or any outside party. Their fancy pages is all BS. Don't go near them. I have filed a complaint with the South Dakota Attorney General Division of Consumer Protection who tells me they have a list of people that have had problems with them and that SD is just a rented "forwarding office" for their undisclosed location. SCAM

Dean Dinn Houston, TX

This warranty is no good! I ask for my money back and they have been giving me the run around for six months now nobody even answers the phone when I call?

Jane May ,

After looking around on the Jeep forum looking for a fix to what to me looked like a faulty center cluster (the tripometer would not stay reset) and after taking my car to the dealership, where with all the tests they made , they found noting, I went to a local repair shop run by a friend of my dad's and they found it to be exactly what everyone said, but the dealership did not want to cover the cost, so I had it replaced using my extended warranty from Patriot Warranty. They covered everything except a $100 deductible, although not even the manufacturer wanted to cover it. Sometimes, you get a resolution where you least expected it, so I want to thank everyone at Patriot Warranty for bringing some good news my way.

Una Graham Atlanta, GA

The Camaro my dad bought me came with Patriot Warranty coverage from the dealer, so technically, I never paid for it myself so I didn't expect much of it. Last Friday I was driving home from work and I got a flat, with no spare and nowhere to move the car out of the way. I called my dad, he called the dealer and they sent a truck to come help me and gave my dad a number to call Patriot Warranty to settle the cost. The truck was next to my car in less then 20 mins, they fixed the flat on the spot and left. I never paid anything, and my dad took care of things with Patriot, which he said was very easy. Thank you for the cool and quick service!

Tanya Chavez Secaucus, NJ

Patriot Warranty is the best company for extended warranty out there. We bought a used Audi A6 at 142k and other than normal maintenance it has been good for us up to now. Three weeks ago the motor was out fit timing chains. I called it in and Patriot Warranty had me approved the next day for a repair. Should have it back in this weekend along with new motor mounts. Plan to change differential fluids also before the motor goes back in. Currently at 200,000 miles. The timing codes hit around 199k and it took me some tine to rule everything out and set the time aside to do the repairs with all this Covid madness but when I did, I knew I could count on Patriot Warranty and I wasn't wrong.

Thomas Lidell ,

I own a 2019 BMW 420i and I love everything about it. So much so that I got Patriot Warranty extended warranty for it. It was a no-brainer deal, looking at the price which was VERY good and the benefits of having all the bits of my car covered in case of any malfunction. I'm writing this because last week one of the window control knobs started making a strange sound when pressed and when I took it to my dealer, they told me that it was due to small partial that had hedged in between the button and the casing, and they had to take it out and clean it. Since it was not a defect, the factory warranty would not cover it, so without expecting any outcome of it and being ready to pay for the repair myself, I called Patriot Warranty. They immediately filed my claim, reached out to the dealer and took care of everything for me. I drove in and had a cup of coffee while the issue was solved and I didn't have to pay a dime. Good service on both sides. Thank you!

dina stetson Portland, OR

THIS REVIEW IS AN UPDATE On June 26th, I wrote a scathing one star review of Patriot. In the following days, Marcus P, a manager at Patriot, reached out to me about my review. Long story short, I was frustrated because I'd purchased a car through a small dealer out of state and also purchased this extended warranty with Patriot because I didn't know the cars full history, CarFax had minimal info, and I wanted to protect myself. A month after buying the car and the warranty, I took it into the dealer to get a once over as a couple of concerns had come up. As it turns out, the car needs a $5k fix and I was initially so relieved that I had purchased this warranty, but alas, the claim was denied because it was determined to be a pre-existing problem. I frustratingly wrote the review and a couple days later Marcus reached out to me. We had such a nice chat! I asked him what I could have done differently to protect myself and we had a productive, positive conversation. I get it, about the denial. I still stand by my opinion that the Patriot sales rep who sold this warranty to me should have been more transparent about coverage. I'd been honest with him about not knowing the cars full history and I'd rather that he'd taken that opportunity to tell me that I'd need all the original service records. That would have saved us from all that mess. My hope is that they can be more transparent with their words during the sales conversation, rather than leaving it all to the fine print. But we're all here to learn lessons, right? I learned that I DO need to read the fine print, as I was hyperfocused on the breadth of coverage, not the contract details. All that aside, I really want to make this updated review about Marcus. His capacity to continue to be of service impressed me. Here we had a crappy situation and Patriot refunded me in full, and Marcus continued to do everything he could to help me get the help I need. He's offered to help me find resources locally and continues to check in with me. I can not say enough about his integrity, his problem solving approach and his friendly manner. Please, Patriot, give this man a raise! I intend to keep my improved relationship with Patriot going as my teens approach driving and buying used cars. Now I know whats required and I'll make sure that I have comprehensive records. By the way, I learned from Marcus that Patriot can help research the nuances of a CarFax report, for a fee. I wish that sales rep had told me this so I could have taken advantage of this service, thus saving myself a lot of money and stress. Read your contract, ask pointed questions, make sure you have all service records, and if you have a CarFax, delve in deeper. You don't know what you don't know!

Caitlin J. London, ENG

After a couple of months being parked, I tried to start my 2006 Maserati Quattroporte Executive GT and discovered the battery was completely dead (this is a pretty new battery, probably haven't started the car with it more than 10-15 times since new). Due to a tendency the car had for the battery to go down over time if not driven often, I have been keeping the car's battery hooked up to a "floating" charger that featured a shut-off when the battery reached full charge and that was supposed to maintain a full charge when and if the battery got low. Sometime while the car was parked over the past months, the cord going to the charger got unplugged at the wall and the dead battery resulted. I plugged the charger back in and left it overnight. The next day, with a full charge on the battery, I started the car. To my dismay, I got all kinds of lights and warnings on the instrument cluster that I've never seen before. I turned the car off, disconnected the negative battery cable from the car to the battery and waited 20 minutes to reconnect it. Same issue. I took it over to Park Lane Maserati here in Dallas, and cleared my error codes which sorted that out. They also recommended I pick up a car extended warranty from Patriot Warranty to take care of all these small problems that are bound to appear on a car going on 15 years now. I went ahead and signed with Patriot Warranty and not a month later, I'm back at Park Place Maserati because of another electrical issue. Only this time, the bill's on the car warranty, not my pocket. Pretty awesome thing, this warranty extension. I only have to pay a small deductible and they cover almost the entire car.

Idris Rawley Atlanta, GA

I heard about Patriot Warranty after a visit to the local Audi shop. The mechanic told me that the car is slowly starting to show signs of age and since it was out of warranty, I should expect some hefty repair bills. He then went on to tell me about this company and how it would be the smart move to get an extended warranty from them. Apparently, he has been working with them for a long time and they have a good relationship. I must say, it was the best decision I ever made, it wasn't even a month after I signed with them that my automatic gearbox just stopped working, I couldn't move it out of P. I went straight to the shop, my mechanic called it in and Patriot paid for the repair, which luckily this time was nothing but a break pedal sensor. But it has showed me not only that I'm covered, but also the smooth way it works with Patriot Warranty. I'll be recommending them to my family too.

LadyRev Mrs Martha God’s Child Columbus, OH

SCAM…..SCAM…. SCAM They’re the worst I ever had…. they’re scam scam scam and will not repair your car when you get any issues . I purchased this warranty last year… set up a payment arrangement … a guy named Jonathan was my assistant… he kept calling me for this purchase… I thought he was kinda nice and his words was so promising that made me agreed to start the payment. The full payment was $2300 and changed. Now my first service is on , I took my car to a dealership for a repair… the dealership called them from their end and they agreed with the services. When is time to pay the dealership … they wouldn’t answer any of their calls anymore, unless you choose an option to purchase new… once they hear my voice and found out is me… they will either send my call to the voicemail or hang up on me or put me on hold and never returned … is being going on for 3 consecutive days… It was getting frustrating so I realize they wouldn’t render me any service and now the dealership is coming after me… I hv to call my bank… but thinking of suing them for misleading, duping, fraud / theft of my money to hold it in their possession and not investing into a better thing…. Don’t buy any warranty from them… they’re scam scam scam.

Michele McMinnville, OR

Purchased a warranty on a used vehicle and 8 months in needed to cancel as we traded the truck in. Tried to contact them leaving vm & emails multiple times and even sent a letter certified which they signed and received !! Finally in October 2021 I got ahold of them and told them I cancelled our warranty and they stated I needed a notarized letter stating the vehicle was sold with the date of sale and odometer reading. I contacted the dealership and dmv and received all paperwork, had it notarized and sent it all certified to include signature upon delivery. It was delivered and signed for on 11/26/2021 so I contacted them by phone 12/10/2021 and was told we would receive a refund within 30 to 60 days and it is now 4/20/2022 and Nothing !! I have been advised to contact law enforcement with Sioux Falls, SD to file a Fraud/Theft report with any and all info of any contact I have had with them. If anyone is going thru the same thing, contact the Sioux Falls, SD police dept and file a Fraud/Theft report !!

Lisa MacLeod Atlanta, GA

I spoke to Jonathan last month regarding a malfunctioning driver-side window switch. It had been acting up for a while, but eventually it just stopped working. Jonathan was just great, he assisted me with my claim, took it in and had the entire driver-side panel replaced in no time. Patriot made the payment directly to the repair shop, I literally drove in and out of there, zero headaches.

Jc Jarrett Santa Clara, CA

My water pump was about to go out and Patriot had it fixed. Submitting the claim was simple and getting it taken care of didn't cost me any money. I also talked to the rep Mr. B. and he told me, “Don’t worry about anything.” He took care of my claim for me good. They make the payment directly to the dealer, I feel good about the coverage. I had to come back and talk to somebody, but overall, it was a good experience for me.

Emanuel Lamas Buffalo, NY

Patriot reached out to me and they were willing to work with the budget that I had. When my starter was going out, I brought the vehicle in to the dealership and I just had to pay the deductible. It took the dealership three more times to finally say that it was the starter, even though I kept telling him it was the starter. But Patriot took care of me like they took care of everything. I was very, very pleased.

Dante Kalman St Louis, MO

I took my 2018 BMW to the dealership for a maintenance check. They found that the alternator was about to go out. I checked my coverage with Patriot and found out that it's covered. An employee of the dealership and I made the call to Patriot to see if they would cover the repairs on my truck. The response came quickly it was approved and the work was done. The payment to the dealership was quick and I was only responsible for the deductible. I was happy with the overall experience with Patriot. Thank you.

Marshall Yelton Atlanta, GA

I rarely provide feedback but in this case, I am willing to make an exception because of a job well done. Your agent, Marcus, was exceptional in his performance and very professional. Questions were answered factually and with accuracy. His assistance and product knowledge was vast making the decision easy to purchase a Patriot service plan. The policy coverage exceeds the competition, the price is more than competitive, and the customer service is phenomenal.

Theodore Stange

Very professional and knowledgeable. Marcus helped us out quickly. Give him a call. He will hook you up with great coverage at a reasonable price. Much less expensive for the same coverages as offered by other companies. Also, are interested in your satisfaction. They do a great job at trying to please. I would recommend Marcus and Patriot to those of you who have any newer car that needs warranty coverage.

Joyce Porter Seattle, WA

So folks, i have been using Patriot warranty since 8 months. My experiences have varied but mostly they have been good so i can happily give them 4 out 5 stars. Two of my car's have their extended warranty plans. They are reliable especially when it comes to their road side assistance. You can actually expect them to be on time and provide you with the needed help Since they have so many advantages i would say other car owners should avail their facilities as well.

Brenda Haynes Seattle, WA

So here is what happened. My car's brakes were not working well. I was sure there is some trouble so i took it to my dealer for a thorough check up. The problem was fixed and Patriot warranty played it part very well. The payment was made to him quite swiftly. Everything was convenient so i would say it is customer friendly. Anyone can use their services. The workers are definitely professional and considerate towards the customers. I am satisfied with them.

Brooks Harwell Salt Lake City, UT

I have felt secure with this policy and the service has been amazing. When I call I get straight through and my issues are resolved very quickly and efficiently. I have highly recommended this service to friends and family alike as it is well worth the money and peace of mind. Thank you for keeping this a quality bargain and benefit through amazing customer service!

Johnny Elvin St Louis, MO

These guys are simply amazing. I purchased a warranty plan from them and 3 weeks later my AC broke down. They got it fixed with no questions asked! It was truly a burden taken off my shoulders. Patriot Warranty has had fantastic customer service and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for an auto warranty company that definitely puts the customer first!

Jeannette Bowen Phoenix, AZ

Patriot warranty is the best. It has been 3 years since I purchased its advance premium plan and trust me never paid anything extra except for the premium. The company has increased the coverage and time period of its plans and I am very happy with that. The approval of claim is like piece of cake as no third party is involved. I would definitely recommend you all to buy extended warranty from Patriot.

Crystal Ford Lake Zurich, IL

I went for the gasket and oil leakage issue. It took me an hour to get through the phone call as lines were quite busy. However, when my call was answered all of my frustration vanished as the guy sounded so pleasant and welcoming. He listened to my issues and sent help immediately. My car was fixed within hours and all the paperwork was done by the mechanic himself. I couldn’t recommend this company enough.

Freda Hunt Phoenix, AZ

Just wow! I love Patriot warranty and especially their staff. Incredible customer support department i must say. Recently i had a small query and i got into touch with one of their customer support reps. He guided me so well and was so accommodating. I really liked the way he professionally yet warmly handled my issue. I would have been frustrated otherwise but it really did help me stay calm. It was sorted, i would choose Patriot warranty if i had to choose again.

Renee Colon Edison, NJ

Getting an extended car warranty for my Subaru was a big step for me as i had to save up for it and invest the money at the right place. This car was a present from my parents and now i wanted to get it secured on my own. I saved up and did my research. I purchased their plus plan almost one year ago and today i can safely say that i am a satisfied customer of Patriot warranty.

Shawn Thornton ,

America is lucky to have companies like Patriot warranty. I had my extended warranty contract with another company in 2018. I was not happy with them to be honest and I needed some change as it was frustrating me so i looked for more options and ended up switching to Patriot warranty. They are much better and mental relief, better packages and really appealing customer service. I have availed their road side assistance 2 weeks ago and it was impressive.

Fiona Vaughan Dallas, TX

My wipers started making a weird sound when turned on, like the electric switch was about to die every-time they swiped from one side to another. After a million postponements, I called Patriot Warranty's claim line and got them fixed. They had my wiper motor replaced with the repair center I usually take my car to, which belongs to my brother-in-law. He told me he's always happy to work with them and never had any problems getting paid. Double thumbs up for Patriot Warranty in this family.

Pippa Cornish ,

I just signed a 2 year coverage contract for my Tesla model S. It might be an overkill, since most things that can go wrong are already covered by Tesla warranty, but I like to be prepared. The on-boarding went very smooth, I was given the information I needed to make an educated decision and I am happy with the overall service offered. Waiting to see if it actually works also, first time I need it.

Bradly Inan Dallas, TX

I have been with Patriot since last summer; I have switched from another company which was a total mess overall; It took me almost 2 months to get my money back after cancelling with them. But luckily, ever since I switched to Patriot, things have been so much smoother, communication is excellent, I can reach someone from their office at any point night or day. That to me is quality service and respect for the customer.

ROCKO Oms

PATRIOT WARRANTY sold us he " Premium" policy and when our water pump failed the lied to us saying they would only pay 1/2. When the invoice was sent in they then said they WOULD ONLY PAY 1/4. NOW THEY DON'T ANSWER THE PHONE. BE CAREFUL BUYING FROM THESE PEOPLE.

Val Nix San Antonio, TX

This is a terrible company. Don’t waste your money. We have been trying to cancel the warranty, that they told us was fully refundable, for months now because we no longer have the vehicle and they won’t give us a refund. We’ve called them multiple times and sent in a notarized letter but we are still waiting for a refund. They don’t even deserve the one star.

LYNN DOWTIN Philadelphia, PA

no star!!!!! this is a scam. Open investigation with Attorney General office. (consumer protection). I have incurred costs and had to change my card with bank, Patriot was taking unauthorized fund from my account. SCAM. i have sent serveral messgaes for patriot not to use my card for payments and still they charged my card 2 times. could not submit without giving 1 star! this is a joke!

Rohan Gupta Clovis, CA

Fake warranty. Terrible customer service. When I bought my warranty in July 2021, they were very friendly and said they would cover everything except the regular wear and tear which is the market standard. Now I had some trouble and reached out to them and for nearly 11 days and I have not heard back from them even after multiple emails or voicemails. Afterwards when I attempted to call and clicked on purchase a new policy, that is when someone picked up and was super friendly but as soon as I mentioned that I was also interested in talking about my claim, the guy started laughing and hung up on me when I told him that no had communicated a single thing after I sent them the bill for my claim. At the time of buying the policy, their members stated that they cover 100% of all covered entities and are one of the best companies out there. It is a ghost company. Terrible customer service. Total scam. Unfortunately they fooled me by the fake reviews as well.

Athena Petaluma, CA

SCAM........SCAM...........SCAM.............DO NOT BUY THIS WARRANTY!!! This company deserves less than 1 star, truly their rating is minus 5 stars. My car has been in the shop for over 7 months waiting for this company to investigate the cause of malfunction, now waiting over 2 weeks for the report from an inspector they claim has not been out yet. This company gives you the run around for months, leaving you with no vehicle, rarely answers the phone and never calls back or follows up. If you have a claim, you have to quit your job to have the time to spend on the phone with these guys to get the run around for months.

Jim Ryberg

Please be aware of the Patriot Warranty Auto Service Contracts. Please note nothing in this review is an opinion, these are facts. No rant involved – just actual results. Towing- not covered, although covered in contract. Was informed they did not authorize the towing prior to diagnosis. Hard to diagnose the problem until it is towed in. One claim submitted more than 5 times. Still no response. $100 claimed - $0 recovered. Still being told – the check is in the mail. Diagnosis – not covered. They will not consider a claim unless a diagnosis has been performed, and then do not cover it. We all know that is typically $150. Authorization – typically takes days. Hope this does not happen on a Thursday or Friday – you will not get any news until after the weekend. Additionally, you must call the company and shop to find out what is going on. You will be asked for ALL service records and photos as well. Replacement Parts – Patriot will either reimburse the shop (and you) for the price they can buy it for. They will ship the part to the shop, but this takes about a week. Parts are NOT OEM. This has been verified more than once. BTW – I was asked to buy my own parts and bring them to the shop. Patriot claimed they would reimburse me – so I did, but they will not pay me back. AC repairs – Ouch. Uses non-OEM parts and limited labor paid for. That’s it! No freon, no reimbursement for freon capture, did not even cover the recharge. All the actual steps needed to make a covered repair – are not covered. $875 total - $125 labor and $75 for new condenser covered. Car Rental – offered but only for the duration of the repair. Your car may be in the shop for three days to a week waiting for Patriot to authorize and send cheap non-OEM parts, but they will only pay for rental of the one day they claim it takes to repair the vehicle. You are on your own here. Four days at $64 per day– they covered one day for $50. Steering control arms – Relaced using non-OEM parts even through the contract says they only use OEM. Paid half the labor time based on their book. Would not cover alignment. FYI – an alignment is required as part of the repair. Total bill was $587 – Patriot covered $225. Lastly – Communication. I have been with them for 2 years and filed 4 claims. In all, I have received 4 emails, 0 calls, and just one of the out-of-pocket payments received that were promised. You are forced to call them (weekdays 8-5 only), wait on hold for long periods of time and often get transferred to a ‘supervisors’ voice mail. I am still promised over $250 in payments going for 8 months now. PS – they do not call back either. If you are asked to talk with Jonathan – immediately refuse and ask to speak to someone else. All in all – you do get the benefit of not pay 100% of the repairs. I have found you get about 15% -20% of most things covered. But after you pay over $1000 in advance AND the enormous amount of personal time – this is a huge waste of your money. I thought this would give me peace of mind – but now I fear a needed repair more than ever before. It used to be about the money – now it is my time, patience and money. Shame on me, I guess, I trusted them and fell for the scam. BTW – their address in South Dakota – it is fake. No one is there.