Patriot Warranty Logo

Patriot Warranty

4.9

LAST UPDATED: January 19th, 2022

Patriot Warranty was founded in 2007 in California. Today, the company provides comprehensive coverage for all drivers nationwide. Patriot Warranty’s goals are to "provide exceptional service, eliminate delays, and develop the industry standard for Extended Vehicle Service Programs.” The company directly hires ASE certified technicians who will speak directly to your choice of repair center about repairs and the process moving forward.

The Good

• 30-Day, 100% Money-Back Guarantee and Prime Match Promise
  • 24/7 Customer Service
  • Accepted at All Dealerships and ASE Licensed Repair Centers
  • Plans Come with Built-In Features

30-Day, 100% Money-Back Guarantee and Price Match Promise

Patriot Warranty offers an agreement to get 100 percent of your money back within 30 days and a price match promise. This ensures that you can find the cheapest rates at Patriot Warranty for your coverage needs.

24/7 Customer Service

Patriot Warranty provides 24/7 customer service over the phone or through chat via email. Furthermore, consumers using Patriot Warranty attest that the customer service representatives are helpful and knowledgeable.

Accepted at All Dealerships and ASE Licensed Repair Centers

All Patriot Warranty contracts are accepted at all dealerships and ASE licensed repair centers. This is unlike many other extended warranty companies that have a more limited selection for customers to choose from when it comes to repairing their car. This gives the consumer more flexibility of where to go and bypasses the hassle of confirming with the car warranty company that they are accepted at a certain repair center or searching through a list of mechanics.

Plans Come with Built-In Features

Patriot Warranty offers three extended car warranty plans that cover slightly different aspects of your vehicle.

• Patriot Plus — covers engine, transmission, cooling system, electrical, brake system, drive axle, and AWD
  • Patriot Advanced — engine, transmission, steering, cooling system, electrical, brake system, drive axle, and AWD
  • Patriot Premier Elite — engine, transmission, steering, cooling system, electrical, brake system, air conditioning, fuel system, drive axle, ABS-brakes, suspension, AWD, super/turbo charger, hi-tech, seal and gaskets, and GPS navigation

Each of these three plans include the following:

• Towing Assistance — If need be, Patriot Warranty will arrange for a tow truck to tow your inoperable vehicle to the nearest repair facility.
  • Car Rental Assistance — If you require a car rental due to your car being repaired, Patriot Warranty will reimburse you $30 per day for up to 5 days.
  • Roadside Assistance — This service includes; lock-out assistance, fuel delivery service, a battery jumpstart, and flat tire assistance.
  • Trip Interruption — If you are more than 100 miles away from home and your car is kept overnight at a car dealership, Patriot Warranty will reimburse you for lodging and meals.

The Bad

• Only Three Options Extended Warranty Options

Only Three Available Coverage Options

Patriot warranty only offers three different plans for coverage options:

• Patriot Plus
  • Patriot Advanced
  • Patriot Premier

Although they all add varying levels of coverage, many other car warranty companies offer more options.

The Bottom Line

Overall, even though Patriot Warranty only offers three different plans, the typical consumer will be able to find a plan that suits their needs. Consumers seeking a cheaper option than competitors will benefit from the price match guarantee offered by Patriot Warranty.

Patriot Warranty takes precautions to make sure that customers feel taken care of by training  employees to be able to handle typical problems. The company’s offer of 24/7 customer service is convenient because car troubles can come at any time of the day.

Overall, Patriot Warranty is a trusted name in the industry that offers a variety of plans at an affordable price. Patriot warranty can be a viable option for those looking for an extended car warranty.

2.8

Sybil Williams Fresno, CA

This is by far the worst extended warranty please do not buy into this contract. I bought this warranty they charged me then when I took my car to the dealership they waited 4 days to tell me they was not covering the repairs or the rental car I had I was out a total of 750.00. They said my car was previously a rental car so due to that they breached the contract then they owed me a refund of 590.00 which I had paid into the warranty they gave me the round around having me on hold for 1-2 hours at a time just to hang the phone on me. They 1st told me I should receive my refund 7-10 business days it’s been over 90 days almost 4 months since I suppose to receive my refund still have not received it. I’m looking into taking them to civil court due to a breach of contract and me not receiving my refund this company is a fraud and scam. Please don’t waste your time with them.

Brenda Knox Henderson, NV

Patriot did not honor their warranty. Different reason from each rep I spoke with...none of the reasons were valid. One rep said they didn't cover dual clutch transmissions and the other said the problem was pre-existing, etc. My emails/calls were ignored and my pleas for assistance have fallen on deaf ears. I have asked for my money back, which they said they would do, but that was over two months ago. Now, my calls are answered and once my name is given, it goes directly to voicemail.

MD Malkin Crestline, CA

They sold me an illegal warranty knowing that they were not going to cover my car or did they have the right to even sell in California - They took my money $1566.00 and a promised of a free oil change They have blocked my number - Can no longer get them on the phone and I hear to worn others - There top lLyer's are J. B - P. S - J. S - R. E - They all told me the refund is going out - everyone know what the check is in the mail means - They area total scam - Please head my worning and protect yourself from being scamed As I was

William Brist Memphis, TN

I was considering buying a mini cooper for my daughter. I would only consider buying this type of car with a warranty of some sort, so i contacted patriot. They took all the car info, said it was good, quoted a price and i bought it. First claim denied because it was registered as a commercial vehicle for the first 15k miles. The car was used as a service loaner from BMW dealership. They denied the claim, and offered a partial refund for a prorated time frame of having the warranty. After i complained enough, they agreed to a full refund that would take 30-60 days to receive. They should never have sold me the warranty if they never intended to cover a repair.

itsallaboutkathy Kennebunk, ME

A horrible experience. I need to cancel my contract. They sent me an online form Which I filled out and submitted. There is an affidavit I need to get from them in order to provide odometer reading. They will not return my call. The only time someone answers the phone is when I call the sales number. When they figure out I have an issue with an existing account they cut me off and transfer me to customer service where you have to leave a voicemail. No will return my call. This has been going on for two months. I paid $1610 for a warranty. When I had a $400 claim they took two months to send a cheap part from China leaving me without a vehicle for almost 10 weeks. I need help with this issue!

Ayman Badwan Chicago, IL

One year until now never receive my refund, they canceled my warranty, since March until now never received my money, also they don't answer the phone.

Lisa MacLeod Atlanta, GA

I spoke to Jonathan last month regarding a malfunctioning driver-side window switch. It had been acting up for a while, but eventually it just stopped working. Jonathan was just great, he assisted me with my claim, took it in and had the entire driver-side panel replaced in no time. Patriot made the payment directly to the repair shop, I literally drove in and out of there, zero headaches.

Mmj Ppj CA

Terrible experience. The only thing that was easy was them taking my money two years ago. Now they need to provide service it's a total run around, placed on hold, transfered, hung up on etc. For hours today.

M. Edlefsen San Diego, CA

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS CO. After 20 hours between ourselves and our Ford dealer being on HOLD w/Patriot to get preapproved as per our paid warranty, they finally shipped a NON-OEM part - NOT what was promised. We therefore had to pay dealer in full but Patriot confirmed/preapproved reimbursement and promised we would have ck in 5-7 business days. It has now been 4 MONTHS. Managers Jonathan B and Samuel D (Finance) do NOT stand by their word - always say check is in the mail - and do not return calls as promised. Still no receipt as of mid December.

Gabrielle Glover Denver, CO

Extremely satisfied with the support I received while filing my claim. Jonathan was an absolute godsend even when it seemed like my claim was not going to be eligible he worked with me and the dealership and got it sorted. It's been two weeks, my wipers are now working normally and I couldnt be happier.

Megan Marshall Atlanta, GA

This is for Paula, you have been just amazing! The level of commitment in solving my problem and the flexibility shown were just out of this world. I couldn't be more satisfied! My car is fixed thanks to you! Give this lady a raise she deserves it.

Jc Jarrett Santa Clara, CA

My water pump was about to go out and Patriot had it fixed. Submitting the claim was simple and getting it taken care of didn't cost me any money. I also talked to the rep Mr. B. and he told me, “Don’t worry about anything.” He took care of my claim for me good. They make the payment directly to the dealer, I feel good about the coverage. I had to come back and talk to somebody, but overall, it was a good experience for me.

Emanuel Lamas Buffalo, NY

Patriot reached out to me and they were willing to work with the budget that I had. When my starter was going out, I brought the vehicle in to the dealership and I just had to pay the deductible. It took the dealership three more times to finally say that it was the starter, even though I kept telling him it was the starter. But Patriot took care of me like they took care of everything. I was very, very pleased.

Dante Kalman St Louis, MO

I took my 2018 BMW to the dealership for a maintenance check. They found that the alternator was about to go out. I checked my coverage with Patriot and found out that it's covered. An employee of the dealership and I made the call to Patriot to see if they would cover the repairs on my truck. The response came quickly it was approved and the work was done. The payment to the dealership was quick and I was only responsible for the deductible. I was happy with the overall experience with Patriot. Thank you.

Marshall Yelton Atlanta, GA

I rarely provide feedback but in this case, I am willing to make an exception because of a job well done. Your agent, Marcus, was exceptional in his performance and very professional. Questions were answered factually and with accuracy. His assistance and product knowledge was vast making the decision easy to purchase a Patriot service plan. The policy coverage exceeds the competition, the price is more than competitive, and the customer service is phenomenal.

Theodore Stange

Very professional and knowledgeable. Marcus helped us out quickly. Give him a call. He will hook you up with great coverage at a reasonable price. Much less expensive for the same coverages as offered by other companies. Also, are interested in your satisfaction. They do a great job at trying to please. I would recommend Marcus and Patriot to those of you who have any newer car that needs warranty coverage.

Jane May ,

After looking around on the Jeep forum looking for a fix to what to me looked like a faulty center cluster (the tripometer would not stay reset) and after taking my car to the dealership, where with all the tests they made , they found noting, I went to a local repair shop run by a friend of my dad's and they found it to be exactly what everyone said, but the dealership did not want to cover the cost, so I had it replaced using my extended warranty from Patriot Warranty. They covered everything except a $100 deductible, although not even the manufacturer wanted to cover it. Sometimes, you get a resolution where you least expected it, so I want to thank everyone at Patriot Warranty for bringing some good news my way.

Una Graham Atlanta, GA

The Camaro my dad bought me came with Patriot Warranty coverage from the dealer, so technically, I never paid for it myself so I didn't expect much of it. Last Friday I was driving home from work and I got a flat, with no spare and nowhere to move the car out of the way. I called my dad, he called the dealer and they sent a truck to come help me and gave my dad a number to call Patriot Warranty to settle the cost. The truck was next to my car in less then 20 mins, they fixed the flat on the spot and left. I never paid anything, and my dad took care of things with Patriot, which he said was very easy. Thank you for the cool and quick service!

DeAnna La Tour San Jose, CA

This company promises to reimburse your payments if the warranty does not cover your car repair. It's been 3 months since the cancellation. No one answers the phone or they hang up on you. I am due a refund of over $800.00 and no word, no check no contact from the company. Bad business

Rachel Del Toro Ontario, CA

Total SCAM!!! Do not buy from this company. They will not cover items that are listed on the warranty contract. They will put you on hold, not answer your calls, and hung up on me when I said I thought I had been scammed. Now they won’t answer my phone calls just stays on hold. Worst part is the work I need done is verbatim what is showing as a covered item on my contract. Absolute waste of my money!!!!

John Moffitt

Complete scam. They charge you wether or not you start service or not. And when you call you get put on hold and don’t receive an answer or call back. Was actually threatened by Marcus. Already reported to bbb and the federal trade commission. They are fraudulent and a complete scam. They even tried to charge my card 2 more times after telling them I did not want it and it was a scam. Had to get a new card as well because they kept trying to charge my card for multiple thousands of dollars unauthorized. Stay as far away from this company as you can

Patriot Warranty Logo

Reply from Patriot Warranty

Mr. Moffit, We have reviewed your phone call recording and heard miss use of words towards our reps. We do not take profanity towards our reps lightly. Your account was set to automatically charge in which you have set up. You have stated you called multiple times, We have reviewed this, and no calls were made to us. We have reached out multiple times after your account went into a past due state. Please refrain from profanity before calling us. Thank You,

Nov. 10th, 2021

Erica Villafane Los Angeles, CA

SCAM! do your research! this company is not legit. Every 5 star review you see is a Marketing company. PLEASE dig deep into those reviews. They will take you money. Swear they will pay on claims and refunds and they NEVER will and when you call to follow up they keep you on hold and just send you to a voicemail. Jonathan B is running the show over there. Criminals.

Timalyn Franklin VA

I purchased coverage in July 2021 when my warranty with another company expired. When I needed service, the Mercedes of Arlington, VA dealer couldn’t reach the warranty company for two weeks. When I requested to cancel the warranty, Jonathan B promised to improve service and pay for the service needed. When the parts were ordered, Patriot reneged on all offers for payment. I called again to cancel service and wasted an hour on the phone with the person trying to convince me that I needed Patriot Warranty. I do not recommend using this provider. This provider over promises and under delivers.

David Langford Chattanooga, TN

I purchased the warranty in November 2020 in July 2021 I had an issue with my Jeep and called Patriot for repair authorization and was told when I purchased the warranty I never replied back to an email they’d sent in November but they’d charged my bank account full amount in November so I asked for a full refund and was told if I canceled I would lose 60% of the purchase amount which I couldn’t understand since they showed inactive so I said whatever send me the remaining refund I was promised a refund within 60 days after I never received I called again this week and was told I needed to send odometer reading before I would get refund which was never requested in July. Just another way to delay refund PLEASE DONT MAKE THE MISTAKE I DID DO ABSOLUTELY NO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AND WARN FRIENDS AND FAMILY I HAVE ALL DOCUMENTS AND PHONE RECORDINGS SINE THIS WHOLE MESS BEGAN. Total rip-off company

Michael M Brown West Covina, CA

SCAM as they will not pay your repair bills my ten phone calls to try and honor each additional request after car was towed into a Dodge dealer ship and was required to show three years of maintence records pictures from the dealership for a fuel pump. The dealership service manager was asked to explain why and how it broke. Then they only paid 1/3 of the bill and hung up on dealership. I have been without my vehicle for three weeks and my phone number as now known because they will not talk or pay . They are not trustworthy and I have spent over six hours trying to jump over the many new requirements they want to you to provide, then they will not honor my contract and no license to do business in my state and no way to sever them with a law suit has been found yet.

Dalton Rowles Atlanta, GA

I made my first claim with Patriot on a 2015 Porche Panamera and went very smoothly and painless. I needed the steering rack replaced, all I had to do is bring the car to the dealer and they took care of everything. The payment went directly to the dealer. I highly recommend Patriot!

Alfonzo Vetrano Seattle, WA

My first experience with Patriot was great. They handle my claim in a speedy manner by calling the dealership and speaking with the technician about my claim. The technician called me within two hours and inform me that everything was ok and my repair was done on time. They make the payment directly to the dealer so no worries for me.

Britt Vanwagner New York, NY

I brought my jeep to the dealership due to issues with the transmission. The Serviceman took care of everything from there. They inspected the issue and contacted the warranty company. When I was called to let me know what the issue was they already had it replaced. I was overjoyed by the service from both Patriot and the dealer.

Federico Turpin Chicago, IL

Despite having some issues with my vehicle(transmission,water pump), I have had peace of mind knowing I have the Patriot warranty. I have had some larger repairs(replaced) performed on my vehicle and Patriot has covered them. Without their warranty, I would have had to go in to debt just to have my car repaired. I truly recommend their warranties!

Joyce Porter Seattle, WA

So folks, i have been using Patriot warranty since 8 months. My experiences have varied but mostly they have been good so i can happily give them 4 out 5 stars. Two of my car's have their extended warranty plans. They are reliable especially when it comes to their road side assistance. You can actually expect them to be on time and provide you with the needed help Since they have so many advantages i would say other car owners should avail their facilities as well.

Brenda Haynes Seattle, WA

So here is what happened. My car's brakes were not working well. I was sure there is some trouble so i took it to my dealer for a thorough check up. The problem was fixed and Patriot warranty played it part very well. The payment was made to him quite swiftly. Everything was convenient so i would say it is customer friendly. Anyone can use their services. The workers are definitely professional and considerate towards the customers. I am satisfied with them.

Brooks Harwell Salt Lake City, UT

I have felt secure with this policy and the service has been amazing. When I call I get straight through and my issues are resolved very quickly and efficiently. I have highly recommended this service to friends and family alike as it is well worth the money and peace of mind. Thank you for keeping this a quality bargain and benefit through amazing customer service!

Johnny Elvin St Louis, MO

These guys are simply amazing. I purchased a warranty plan from them and 3 weeks later my AC broke down. They got it fixed with no questions asked! It was truly a burden taken off my shoulders. Patriot Warranty has had fantastic customer service and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for an auto warranty company that definitely puts the customer first!

Jeannette Bowen Phoenix, AZ

Patriot warranty is the best. It has been 3 years since I purchased its advance premium plan and trust me never paid anything extra except for the premium. The company has increased the coverage and time period of its plans and I am very happy with that. The approval of claim is like piece of cake as no third party is involved. I would definitely recommend you all to buy extended warranty from Patriot.

Crystal Ford Lake Zurich, IL

I went for the gasket and oil leakage issue. It took me an hour to get through the phone call as lines were quite busy. However, when my call was answered all of my frustration vanished as the guy sounded so pleasant and welcoming. He listened to my issues and sent help immediately. My car was fixed within hours and all the paperwork was done by the mechanic himself. I couldn’t recommend this company enough.

Freda Hunt Phoenix, AZ

Just wow! I love Patriot warranty and especially their staff. Incredible customer support department i must say. Recently i had a small query and i got into touch with one of their customer support reps. He guided me so well and was so accommodating. I really liked the way he professionally yet warmly handled my issue. I would have been frustrated otherwise but it really did help me stay calm. It was sorted, i would choose Patriot warranty if i had to choose again.

Renee Colon Edison, NJ

Getting an extended car warranty for my Subaru was a big step for me as i had to save up for it and invest the money at the right place. This car was a present from my parents and now i wanted to get it secured on my own. I saved up and did my research. I purchased their plus plan almost one year ago and today i can safely say that i am a satisfied customer of Patriot warranty.

Shawn Thornton ,

America is lucky to have companies like Patriot warranty. I had my extended warranty contract with another company in 2018. I was not happy with them to be honest and I needed some change as it was frustrating me so i looked for more options and ended up switching to Patriot warranty. They are much better and mental relief, better packages and really appealing customer service. I have availed their road side assistance 2 weeks ago and it was impressive.

Fiona Vaughan Dallas, TX

My wipers started making a weird sound when turned on, like the electric switch was about to die every-time they swiped from one side to another. After a million postponements, I called Patriot Warranty's claim line and got them fixed. They had my wiper motor replaced with the repair center I usually take my car to, which belongs to my brother-in-law. He told me he's always happy to work with them and never had any problems getting paid. Double thumbs up for Patriot Warranty in this family.

Pippa Cornish ,

I just signed a 2 year coverage contract for my Tesla model S. It might be an overkill, since most things that can go wrong are already covered by Tesla warranty, but I like to be prepared. The on-boarding went very smooth, I was given the information I needed to make an educated decision and I am happy with the overall service offered. Waiting to see if it actually works also, first time I need it.

Steve Hoffman Pleasanton, CA

DO NOT GET A POLICY WITH PATRIOT! When you make a claim they will find a way to not cover the claim. In my case, they claimed a service bulletin was issued on my vehicle before I bought it that had not been addressed.

Tanya Chavez Secaucus, NJ

Patriot Warranty is the best company for extended warranty out there. We bought a used Audi A6 at 142k and other than normal maintenance it has been good for us up to now. Three weeks ago the motor was out fit timing chains. I called it in and Patriot Warranty had me approved the next day for a repair. Should have it back in this weekend along with new motor mounts. Plan to change differential fluids also before the motor goes back in. Currently at 200,000 miles. The timing codes hit around 199k and it took me some tine to rule everything out and set the time aside to do the repairs with all this Covid madness but when I did, I knew I could count on Patriot Warranty and I wasn't wrong.

Thomas Lidell ,

I own a 2019 BMW 420i and I love everything about it. So much so that I got Patriot Warranty extended warranty for it. It was a no-brainer deal, looking at the price which was VERY good and the benefits of having all the bits of my car covered in case of any malfunction. I'm writing this because last week one of the window control knobs started making a strange sound when pressed and when I took it to my dealer, they told me that it was due to small partial that had hedged in between the button and the casing, and they had to take it out and clean it. Since it was not a defect, the factory warranty would not cover it, so without expecting any outcome of it and being ready to pay for the repair myself, I called Patriot Warranty. They immediately filed my claim, reached out to the dealer and took care of everything for me. I drove in and had a cup of coffee while the issue was solved and I didn't have to pay a dime. Good service on both sides. Thank you!

dina stetson Portland, OR

THIS REVIEW IS AN UPDATE On June 26th, I wrote a scathing one star review of Patriot. In the following days, Marcus P, a manager at Patriot, reached out to me about my review. Long story short, I was frustrated because I'd purchased a car through a small dealer out of state and also purchased this extended warranty with Patriot because I didn't know the cars full history, CarFax had minimal info, and I wanted to protect myself. A month after buying the car and the warranty, I took it into the dealer to get a once over as a couple of concerns had come up. As it turns out, the car needs a $5k fix and I was initially so relieved that I had purchased this warranty, but alas, the claim was denied because it was determined to be a pre-existing problem. I frustratingly wrote the review and a couple days later Marcus reached out to me. We had such a nice chat! I asked him what I could have done differently to protect myself and we had a productive, positive conversation. I get it, about the denial. I still stand by my opinion that the Patriot sales rep who sold this warranty to me should have been more transparent about coverage. I'd been honest with him about not knowing the cars full history and I'd rather that he'd taken that opportunity to tell me that I'd need all the original service records. That would have saved us from all that mess. My hope is that they can be more transparent with their words during the sales conversation, rather than leaving it all to the fine print. But we're all here to learn lessons, right? I learned that I DO need to read the fine print, as I was hyperfocused on the breadth of coverage, not the contract details. All that aside, I really want to make this updated review about Marcus. His capacity to continue to be of service impressed me. Here we had a crappy situation and Patriot refunded me in full, and Marcus continued to do everything he could to help me get the help I need. He's offered to help me find resources locally and continues to check in with me. I can not say enough about his integrity, his problem solving approach and his friendly manner. Please, Patriot, give this man a raise! I intend to keep my improved relationship with Patriot going as my teens approach driving and buying used cars. Now I know whats required and I'll make sure that I have comprehensive records. By the way, I learned from Marcus that Patriot can help research the nuances of a CarFax report, for a fee. I wish that sales rep had told me this so I could have taken advantage of this service, thus saving myself a lot of money and stress. Read your contract, ask pointed questions, make sure you have all service records, and if you have a CarFax, delve in deeper. You don't know what you don't know!

Caitlin J. London, ENG

After a couple of months being parked, I tried to start my 2006 Maserati Quattroporte Executive GT and discovered the battery was completely dead (this is a pretty new battery, probably haven't started the car with it more than 10-15 times since new). Due to a tendency the car had for the battery to go down over time if not driven often, I have been keeping the car's battery hooked up to a "floating" charger that featured a shut-off when the battery reached full charge and that was supposed to maintain a full charge when and if the battery got low. Sometime while the car was parked over the past months, the cord going to the charger got unplugged at the wall and the dead battery resulted. I plugged the charger back in and left it overnight. The next day, with a full charge on the battery, I started the car. To my dismay, I got all kinds of lights and warnings on the instrument cluster that I've never seen before. I turned the car off, disconnected the negative battery cable from the car to the battery and waited 20 minutes to reconnect it. Same issue. I took it over to Park Lane Maserati here in Dallas, and cleared my error codes which sorted that out. They also recommended I pick up a car extended warranty from Patriot Warranty to take care of all these small problems that are bound to appear on a car going on 15 years now. I went ahead and signed with Patriot Warranty and not a month later, I'm back at Park Place Maserati because of another electrical issue. Only this time, the bill's on the car warranty, not my pocket. Pretty awesome thing, this warranty extension. I only have to pay a small deductible and they cover almost the entire car.

Idris Rawley Atlanta, GA

I heard about Patriot Warranty after a visit to the local Audi shop. The mechanic told me that the car is slowly starting to show signs of age and since it was out of warranty, I should expect some hefty repair bills. He then went on to tell me about this company and how it would be the smart move to get an extended warranty from them. Apparently, he has been working with them for a long time and they have a good relationship. I must say, it was the best decision I ever made, it wasn't even a month after I signed with them that my automatic gearbox just stopped working, I couldn't move it out of P. I went straight to the shop, my mechanic called it in and Patriot paid for the repair, which luckily this time was nothing but a break pedal sensor. But it has showed me not only that I'm covered, but also the smooth way it works with Patriot Warranty. I'll be recommending them to my family too.

William Hole Rocklin, CA

Worst experience I've ever had dealing with a warranty company. I bought a used car from a dealership along with the patriot warranty. After both me and my service advisor spent countless hours trying to reach them spending an average of 44 minutes on hold each phone call. I was told Because I cannot show maintenance records on a car I bought 5 months ago they are refusing to do any repairs on the car I highly recommend not using Patriot warranty

Karen Buchanan Moreno Valley, CA

I purchased a 2012 Chevy Equinox in February 2020. I purchased the elite plan with Patriot Warranty for 6 years. The exclusions were a 30 day waiting period and they don’t cover regular maintenance. Everything thing else was covered 100%. Even a whole new engine. My car went down April 17th, 2021. The catalytic converter went out which Chevy will replace. There’s a suspension thing and the pistons. I filed a claim when it got into the Chevy dealer and I was told I’d have the repairs authorized within 48-72 hours. Over a week later I still hadn’t heard from them. I had called several times.when I filed my claim the lady said she needed a photo of the odometer. Sounded ok so I submitted one. Well, they changed my contract to that mileage without telling me and said they’d do the repairs after a 1000 miles. It took 3 weeks to get that fixed. The next week they called and said they denied it due to the catalytic converter and that was all that was on the repair estimate. Not true. I told them I knew that was being replaced by Chevy and asked about the other repairs. The next week or so that called and said my tires were bald and I needed new rims and a new battery. I purchased new tires the day before it broke down and a new battery a few weeks before. I spoke to Jonathan B and was told that the lady is been speaking to had been lying to me. She was the only one that gave me answers. He proceeded to tell me I had lied about the mileage and even implied the dealer I got it from lied to the state of California about the mileage. He yelled at me for 20 minutes. The only reason I stayed on the phone was to see what info I could get. He’s rude and ridiculous. I asked to speak to the other supervisor and he won’t talk to me. I asked for someone above Jonathan and to be escalated and I still get Jonathan making up things. So he finally calls me after my car sitting at the dealership for 37 days stating I was driving it and wanted to know where it was. Then he says they will pay $475 for the suspension and the front end alignment. Then he called back and says they don’t pay for alignments and there was a service bulletin in 1999 so the pistons repair is an exclusion to my contract. My car was built in 2011. I spoke with Chevy and other service managers who sold and serviced the car before I got it. They’ve all said it’s ridiculous.

Stanford Wheelwright

Marcus worked with me to get the best deal. He called and texted me until I was satisfied with the product. I hope that everyone gets him for the help he gives. Hopefully, everyone connected with Patriot will be as helpful.

Lawrence Campas West Chicago, IL

Patriot warranty has a good price in general. Their reps explained the warranty pretty well and answered all the questions I had. I had to file a claim for the suspensions on my car. The process was pretty simple. Everything went great.