Patriot Warranty Logo

Patriot Warranty

6.6

Patriot Warranty was founded in 2007 in California. Today, the company provides comprehensive coverage for all drivers nationwide. Patriot Warranty’s goals are to "provide exceptional service, eliminate delays, and develop the industry standard for Extended Vehicle Service Programs.” The company directly hires ASE certified technicians who will speak directly to your choice of repair center about repairs and the process moving forward.

The Good

• 30-Day, 100% Money-Back Guarantee and Prime Match Promise
  • 24/7 Customer Service
  • Accepted at All Dealerships and ASE Licensed Repair Centers
  • Plans Come with Built-In Features

30-Day, 100% Money-Back Guarantee and Price Match Promise

Patriot Warranty offers an agreement to get 100 percent of your money back within 30 days and a price match promise. This ensures that you can find the cheapest rates at Patriot Warranty for your coverage needs.

24/7 Customer Service

Patriot Warranty provides 24/7 customer service over the phone or through chat via email. Furthermore, consumers using Patriot Warranty attest that the customer service representatives are helpful and knowledgeable.

Accepted at All Dealerships and ASE Licensed Repair Centers

All Patriot Warranty contracts are accepted at all dealerships and ASE licensed repair centers. This is unlike many other extended warranty companies that have a more limited selection for customers to choose from when it comes to repairing their car. This gives the consumer more flexibility of where to go and bypasses the hassle of confirming with the car warranty company that they are accepted at a certain repair center or searching through a list of mechanics.

Plans Come with Built-In Features

Patriot Warranty offers three extended car warranty plans that cover slightly different aspects of your vehicle.

• Patriot Plus — covers engine, transmission, cooling system, electrical, brake system, drive axle, and AWD
  • Patriot Advanced — engine, transmission, steering, cooling system, electrical, brake system, drive axle, and AWD
  • Patriot Premier Elite — engine, transmission, steering, cooling system, electrical, brake system, air conditioning, fuel system, drive axle, ABS-brakes, suspension, AWD, super/turbo charger, hi-tech, seal and gaskets, and GPS navigation

Each of these three plans include the following:

• Towing Assistance — If need be, Patriot Warranty will arrange for a tow truck to tow your inoperable vehicle to the nearest repair facility.
  • Car Rental Assistance — If you require a car rental due to your car being repaired, Patriot Warranty will reimburse you $30 per day for up to 5 days.
  • Roadside Assistance — This service includes; lock-out assistance, fuel delivery service, a battery jumpstart, and flat tire assistance.
  • Trip Interruption — If you are more than 100 miles away from home and your car is kept overnight at a car dealership, Patriot Warranty will reimburse you for lodging and meals.

The Bad

• Only Three Options Extended Warranty Options

Only Three Available Coverage Options

Patriot warranty only offers three different plans for coverage options:

• Patriot Plus
  • Patriot Advanced
  • Patriot Premier

Although they all add varying levels of coverage, many other car warranty companies offer more options.

The Bottom Line

Overall, even though Patriot Warranty only offers three different plans, the typical consumer will be able to find a plan that suits their needs. Consumers seeking a cheaper option than competitors will benefit from the price match guarantee offered by Patriot Warranty.

Patriot Warranty takes precautions to make sure that customers feel taken care of by training  employees to be able to handle typical problems. The company’s offer of 24/7 customer service is convenient because car troubles can come at any time of the day.

Overall, Patriot Warranty is a trusted name in the industry that offers a variety of plans at an affordable price. Patriot warranty can be a viable option for those looking for an extended car warranty.

3.5

Karen Buchanan Moreno Valley, CA

I purchased a 2012 Chevy Equinox in February 2020. I purchased the elite plan with Patriot Warranty for 6 years. The exclusions were a 30 day waiting period and they don’t cover regular maintenance. Everything thing else was covered 100%. Even a whole new engine. My car went down April 17th, 2021. The catalytic converter went out which Chevy will replace. There’s a suspension thing and the pistons. I filed a claim when it got into the Chevy dealer and I was told I’d have the repairs authorized within 48-72 hours. Over a week later I still hadn’t heard from them. I had called several times.when I filed my claim the lady said she needed a photo of the odometer. Sounded ok so I submitted one. Well, they changed my contract to that mileage without telling me and said they’d do the repairs after a 1000 miles. It took 3 weeks to get that fixed. The next week they called and said they denied it due to the catalytic converter and that was all that was on the repair estimate. Not true. I told them I knew that was being replaced by Chevy and asked about the other repairs. The next week or so that called and said my tires were bald and I needed new rims and a new battery. I purchased new tires the day before it broke down and a new battery a few weeks before. I spoke to Jonathan B and was told that the lady is been speaking to had been lying to me. She was the only one that gave me answers. He proceeded to tell me I had lied about the mileage and even implied the dealer I got it from lied to the state of California about the mileage. He yelled at me for 20 minutes. The only reason I stayed on the phone was to see what info I could get. He’s rude and ridiculous. I asked to speak to the other supervisor and he won’t talk to me. I asked for someone above Jonathan and to be escalated and I still get Jonathan making up things. So he finally calls me after my car sitting at the dealership for 37 days stating I was driving it and wanted to know where it was. Then he says they will pay $475 for the suspension and the front end alignment. Then he called back and says they don’t pay for alignments and there was a service bulletin in 1999 so the pistons repair is an exclusion to my contract. My car was built in 2011. I spoke with Chevy and other service managers who sold and serviced the car before I got it. They’ve all said it’s ridiculous.

Jc Jarrett Santa Clara, CA

My water pump was about to go out and Patriot had it fixed. Submitting the claim was simple and getting it taken care of didn't cost me any money. I also talked to the rep Mr. B. and he told me, “Don’t worry about anything.” He took care of my claim for me good. They make the payment directly to the dealer, I feel good about the coverage. I had to come back and talk to somebody, but overall, it was a good experience for me.

Emanuel Lamas Buffalo, NY

Patriot reached out to me and they were willing to work with the budget that I had. When my starter was going out, I brought the vehicle in to the dealership and I just had to pay the deductible. It took the dealership three more times to finally say that it was the starter, even though I kept telling him it was the starter. But Patriot took care of me like they took care of everything. I was very, very pleased.

Dante Kalman St Louis, MO

I took my 2018 BMW to the dealership for a maintenance check. They found that the alternator was about to go out. I checked my coverage with Patriot and found out that it's covered. An employee of the dealership and I made the call to Patriot to see if they would cover the repairs on my truck. The response came quickly it was approved and the work was done. The payment to the dealership was quick and I was only responsible for the deductible. I was happy with the overall experience with Patriot. Thank you.

Marshall Yelton Atlanta, GA

I rarely provide feedback but in this case, I am willing to make an exception because of a job well done. Your agent, Marcus, was exceptional in his performance and very professional. Questions were answered factually and with accuracy. His assistance and product knowledge was vast making the decision easy to purchase a Patriot service plan. The policy coverage exceeds the competition, the price is more than competitive, and the customer service is phenomenal.

Theodore Stange

Very professional and knowledgeable. Marcus helped us out quickly. Give him a call. He will hook you up with great coverage at a reasonable price. Much less expensive for the same coverages as offered by other companies. Also, are interested in your satisfaction. They do a great job at trying to please. I would recommend Marcus and Patriot to those of you who have any newer car that needs warranty coverage.

certified auto tech East Rochester, NY

There is nothing to like about this company. They will not cover a covered component if there is a manufacturer service bulletin that applies. a service bulletin is nothing more than a diagnostic aid for a technician, it does not alter any manufacturer's warranty. Ths is a very sleazy way to get out of paying legitimate repair bills that are included in their covered components listing. Stay far, far away from this company, it's nothing more than a money grab. there are many reputable companies to choose from.

Joey San Bruno, CA

This company is a scam, I signed up and after about 6 months into my warranty, I bought a new truck and canceled my warranty with patriot since I no longer needed it. Since I paid in full I am supposed to be receiving a refund. It has now been 5 months and still have not received anything. Every time I call, the representative says the same thing " I found the problem and have fixed it, you should receive your refund in 15 days" It has now been 150 days and I called in again and was told the exact same thing. I could not imagine what would happen if i actually needed to use my warranty.

Dalton Rowles Atlanta, GA

I made my first claim with Patriot on a 2015 Porche Panamera and went very smoothly and painless. I needed the steering rack replaced, all I had to do is bring the car to the dealer and they took care of everything. The payment went directly to the dealer. I highly recommend Patriot!

Alfonzo Vetrano Seattle, WA

My first experience with Patriot was great. They handle my claim in a speedy manner by calling the dealership and speaking with the technician about my claim. The technician called me within two hours and inform me that everything was ok and my repair was done on time. They make the payment directly to the dealer so no worries for me.

Britt Vanwagner New York, NY

I brought my jeep to the dealership due to issues with the transmission. The Serviceman took care of everything from there. They inspected the issue and contacted the warranty company. When I was called to let me know what the issue was they already had it replaced. I was overjoyed by the service from both Patriot and the dealer.

Federico Turpin Chicago, IL

Despite having some issues with my vehicle(transmission,water pump), I have had peace of mind knowing I have the Patriot warranty. I have had some larger repairs(replaced) performed on my vehicle and Patriot has covered them. Without their warranty, I would have had to go in to debt just to have my car repaired. I truly recommend their warranties!

Joyce Porter Seattle, WA

So folks, i have been using Patriot warranty since 8 months. My experiences have varied but mostly they have been good so i can happily give them 4 out 5 stars. Two of my car's have their extended warranty plans. They are reliable especially when it comes to their road side assistance. You can actually expect them to be on time and provide you with the needed help Since they have so many advantages i would say other car owners should avail their facilities as well.

Brenda Haynes Seattle, WA

So here is what happened. My car's brakes were not working well. I was sure there is some trouble so i took it to my dealer for a thorough check up. The problem was fixed and Patriot warranty played it part very well. The payment was made to him quite swiftly. Everything was convenient so i would say it is customer friendly. Anyone can use their services. The workers are definitely professional and considerate towards the customers. I am satisfied with them.

Brooks Harwell Salt Lake City, UT

I have felt secure with this policy and the service has been amazing. When I call I get straight through and my issues are resolved very quickly and efficiently. I have highly recommended this service to friends and family alike as it is well worth the money and peace of mind. Thank you for keeping this a quality bargain and benefit through amazing customer service!

Johnny Elvin St Louis, MO

These guys are simply amazing. I purchased a warranty plan from them and 3 weeks later my AC broke down. They got it fixed with no questions asked! It was truly a burden taken off my shoulders. Patriot Warranty has had fantastic customer service and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for an auto warranty company that definitely puts the customer first!

Jeannette Bowen Phoenix, AZ

Patriot warranty is the best. It has been 3 years since I purchased its advance premium plan and trust me never paid anything extra except for the premium. The company has increased the coverage and time period of its plans and I am very happy with that. The approval of claim is like piece of cake as no third party is involved. I would definitely recommend you all to buy extended warranty from Patriot.

Crystal Ford Lake Zurich, IL

I went for the gasket and oil leakage issue. It took me an hour to get through the phone call as lines were quite busy. However, when my call was answered all of my frustration vanished as the guy sounded so pleasant and welcoming. He listened to my issues and sent help immediately. My car was fixed within hours and all the paperwork was done by the mechanic himself. I couldn’t recommend this company enough.

Jane May ,

After looking around on the Jeep forum looking for a fix to what to me looked like a faulty center cluster (the tripometer would not stay reset) and after taking my car to the dealership, where with all the tests they made , they found noting, I went to a local repair shop run by a friend of my dad's and they found it to be exactly what everyone said, but the dealership did not want to cover the cost, so I had it replaced using my extended warranty from Patriot Warranty. They covered everything except a $100 deductible, although not even the manufacturer wanted to cover it. Sometimes, you get a resolution where you least expected it, so I want to thank everyone at Patriot Warranty for bringing some good news my way.

Hanifa Pasta Lomita, CA

This is the most ridiculous warranty one could ever have. please please please DO NOT purchase this warranty. DO YOURSELF a favor do not fall in their scam..they are nothing but RUDE LIAR SCAMMERS. They only have couple people working in their company JONATHON and SAMUEL and they will make it look like they are so busy never available they dont approve any claim and if you try to fight they will give you a small courtesy credit. but when you try to sign up they will offer you with free oil change coupon which you will never receive. They are so rude they call each of them self manager and if you tell them something they will say their feeling are hurt and also they cant resolve the claim so they we will forget about this call you ever made. what kind of customer service is this? they need to get some courses to learn how to talk. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not purchase any kind of warranty with them!

Stanford Wheelwright

Marcus worked with me to get the best deal. He called and texted me until I was satisfied with the product. I hope that everyone gets him for the help he gives. Hopefully, everyone connected with Patriot will be as helpful.

Lawrence Campas West Chicago, IL

Patriot warranty has a good price in general. Their reps explained the warranty pretty well and answered all the questions I had. I had to file a claim for the suspensions on my car. The process was pretty simple. Everything went great.

Thad Bitter Atlanta, GA

My experience was awesome. I would recommend your firm to anyone looking for an extended coverage for their vehicle. Your Representative was respectful, informed, and knowledgeable. He was able to explain the coverage and details of the plan very clearly. Again a great experience.

Hershel Gunnels Chicago, IL

I bought service contract for my second vehicle and found Patriot staff very professional and accommodating. I really like the way they treat customers or potential customers. Right from first enquirer to the signing of the contract Patriot associates have answered all my question with patience and maximum detail.

Quinton Bibby Dallas, TX

If you’re in the market for a great deal on your car, the service contracts these people provide is insane vs. one-offs at the dealer. It helped save me hundreds and I didn’t even spend a extra dollar when my car broke down. All my expenses were covered so I was very satisfied!

Man Hurless Charlotte, NC

I can say without a doubt that Patriot Warranty offers the best service contracts that I could find. It feels so much safer driving my Mini with a contract backing it. It’s definitely worth it to dish out monthly payments than to just pay a big sum upfront.

Adan Lindsley Charlotte, NC

I signed up for an automobile service contract a few months back and it’s been great so far. It was easy to understand that I won’t have to worry about a thing afterwards. It’s a much better experience than negotiating the dealership for service prices.

Stewart Tatham

Matt excellent representative, he was pleasant, helpful and very patient.... With everything going on in the world Matt made me feel very comfortable with taking on this service and not having a problem with it and if I have any question I could always call him back and he would assist me and this made me very happy with my service.

Freda Hunt Phoenix, AZ

Just wow! I love Patriot warranty and especially their staff. Incredible customer support department i must say. Recently i had a small query and i got into touch with one of their customer support reps. He guided me so well and was so accommodating. I really liked the way he professionally yet warmly handled my issue. I would have been frustrated otherwise but it really did help me stay calm. It was sorted, i would choose Patriot warranty if i had to choose again.

Renee Colon Edison, NJ

Getting an extended car warranty for my Subaru was a big step for me as i had to save up for it and invest the money at the right place. This car was a present from my parents and now i wanted to get it secured on my own. I saved up and did my research. I purchased their plus plan almost one year ago and today i can safely say that i am a satisfied customer of Patriot warranty.

Shawn Thornton ,

America is lucky to have companies like Patriot warranty. I had my extended warranty contract with another company in 2018. I was not happy with them to be honest and I needed some change as it was frustrating me so i looked for more options and ended up switching to Patriot warranty. They are much better and mental relief, better packages and really appealing customer service. I have availed their road side assistance 2 weeks ago and it was impressive.

Una Graham Atlanta, GA

The Camaro my dad bought me came with Patriot Warranty coverage from the dealer, so technically, I never paid for it myself so I didn't expect much of it. Last Friday I was driving home from work and I got a flat, with no spare and nowhere to move the car out of the way. I called my dad, he called the dealer and they sent a truck to come help me and gave my dad a number to call Patriot Warranty to settle the cost. The truck was next to my car in less then 20 mins, they fixed the flat on the spot and left. I never paid anything, and my dad took care of things with Patriot, which he said was very easy. Thank you for the cool and quick service!

Mark Humphrey Fresno, CA

I had an extended warranty with Patriot Warranty, when I went to make a claim, it was denied. They told me that since I drove my car from my house to the repair shop 3 1/3 miles, that I voided my warranty. In the fine print, (which I was told I should have remembered) if you see something wrong you are to immediately stop the car and have it towed to the repair facility. So no coverage. They offered to refund my premium, which they finally did. the refund was $1657 the cost of repairs $4399.13. I wonder why they refused to cover the claim??? I would not recommend doing business with this company......But if you do you've been warned!!!

Jeremy Rodriguez Lubbock, TX

I purchased my warranty a year ago for my 2017 Range Rover Sport. I purchased their top of the line package with a $0 deductible, and was assured by their sales representative that I would never have to pay out of pocket in the event that I had to use the warranty. Fast forward one year. My vehicle is leaking coolant. The the water pump and crossover tubes are bad and need to be replaced. $1650 for parts and labor (pretty standard and reasonable for a Range Rover and OEM parts). I get a call from the shop, Patriot only wants to authorize $477. I contact Patriot and they basically tell me that I should only be paying a national average for the water pump of $105 (obviously not OEM parts) and 2.5 hours of labor. They then expect me to go and barter with the shop regarding their prices and labour costs. Very shady business practices and very unprofessional. I was basically misrepresented the moment I was sold the warranty. I would save my money, or go with a different warranty company. I'm still waiting on cancelation info and how much they will refund me. You will regret it if you don't.

Steve San Diego, CA

If I could give zero stars, I would. This company is definitely fraudulent in its business, based on my experience! All you will get is lip service and an answering service, even though they advertise 24/7. Runaway!! I've been scammed out of $3,045 for this alleged extended warranty. My car has been in the shop for over a week! They said nothing in the estimate was covered, but they would do a one-time goodwill approval for a portion of the estimate. The agent that sold me the contract was Stephen W. It was supposed to be an extension of the vehicle warranty, now they are reneging and claiming things are not covered. The only time you get a live person is when you press option one to talk to someone for a new contract. That should be a clue. They don't return calls. They don't return emails. I will be filing a Better Business Bureau claim. It is now my mission to warn people so that they will not experience the same thing I did...and you can do that by looking elsewhere!!

Steven Heater Phoenix, AZ

Patriot Warranty really delivers what it claims. Their team and quality of service are really exceptional. I totally recommend Patriot Warranty to anyone looking for an inexpensive service contract for their car.

Florentino Blakeman Chicago, IL

This company is outstanding! I used my policy several months after purchasing it and the cost of repairs almost covered the cost of the policy on my BMW. I just purchased another policy for my wife's Jeep! Money well spent!

Greg Landry Alpharetta, GA

This company was supposed to issue me a $1500 refund and never did. Now their phone number isn't working. This company is nothing but a pathetic scam.

Fiona Vaughan Dallas, TX

My wipers started making a weird sound when turned on, like the electric switch was about to die every-time they swiped from one side to another. After a million postponements, I called Patriot Warranty's claim line and got them fixed. They had my wiper motor replaced with the repair center I usually take my car to, which belongs to my brother-in-law. He told me he's always happy to work with them and never had any problems getting paid. Double thumbs up for Patriot Warranty in this family.

Pippa Cornish ,

I just signed a 2 year coverage contract for my Tesla model S. It might be an overkill, since most things that can go wrong are already covered by Tesla warranty, but I like to be prepared. The on-boarding went very smooth, I was given the information I needed to make an educated decision and I am happy with the overall service offered. Waiting to see if it actually works also, first time I need it.

Tanya Chavez Secaucus, NJ

Patriot Warranty is the best company for extended warranty out there. We bought a used Audi A6 at 142k and other than normal maintenance it has been good for us up to now. Three weeks ago the motor was out fit timing chains. I called it in and Patriot Warranty had me approved the next day for a repair. Should have it back in this weekend along with new motor mounts. Plan to change differential fluids also before the motor goes back in. Currently at 200,000 miles. The timing codes hit around 199k and it took me some tine to rule everything out and set the time aside to do the repairs with all this Covid madness but when I did, I knew I could count on Patriot Warranty and I wasn't wrong.

Thomas Lidell ,

I own a 2019 BMW 420i and I love everything about it. So much so that I got Patriot Warranty extended warranty for it. It was a no-brainer deal, looking at the price which was VERY good and the benefits of having all the bits of my car covered in case of any malfunction. I'm writing this because last week one of the window control knobs started making a strange sound when pressed and when I took it to my dealer, they told me that it was due to small partial that had hedged in between the button and the casing, and they had to take it out and clean it. Since it was not a defect, the factory warranty would not cover it, so without expecting any outcome of it and being ready to pay for the repair myself, I called Patriot Warranty. They immediately filed my claim, reached out to the dealer and took care of everything for me. I drove in and had a cup of coffee while the issue was solved and I didn't have to pay a dime. Good service on both sides. Thank you!

JHart Rocklin, CA

This company is a SCAM! They promise coverage and then decline it in full. When you ask for a refund it will take multiple calls, a "form" and then no refund. I asked for a supervisor 5 times and was hung up on. DO NOT use them they want to collect partial fees and when the longer you go with your alleged warranty the more of your initial fee will stay with them. It is a classic bait and swith

Brian M Apex, NC

I canceled my warranty on February 16th and today April 23rd I still do not have a refund check after only have this warranty for less than a year. Beware of this company. It’s their “policy” that you get it within 60 days but I’m 2 1/2 months in and still nothing. If you buy a warranty from them just plan on keeping it the duration they obviously don’t like cutting refund checks back. It’s certainly not their top priority.

Abdula Ajrula Clifton, NJ

Trustpilot...do you even screen these reviews to ensure their is legitimacy to them? Hands down the worst experience I’ve had with any business, period. Purchased a warranty for nearly $5k a few months ago. Long story short, car had to be towed to a mechanic. Upon submitting my claim for the tow, work rendered, and the oil change voucher that came with the purchase of the warranty, I have yet to hear from anyone going on 3 months now. Who runs your call centers? The most uneducated folks I’ve ever dealt with, when you can actually get a hold of someone. Called my sales rep numerous times, who refers me to others. Typical run around. I asked for a prorated refund on my policy since they’ve literally paid out nothing to date, was told I would get a courtesy reimbursement for my initial claim and and overview of the cancellation process. Never disclosed what my courtesy reimbursement would be, nor what my prorated refund would be. Was simply sent a cancellation letter to sign off on, with absolutely no details on the information I requested. I typically never write reviews, but talk about a classic example of bait and switch. Salesmen make an amazing pitch to get you to sign up, then literally ghost you when it’s time to answer questions or process your claim. Complete trash! Do yourself a favor, steer clear from these clowns. How are they still in business when you actually read the horror stories on other sites? I was an idiot who was duped into a contract with this company, shame on me and anyone else that falls for this scam!

PAPA McKinley Murrieta, CA

Edit 1 hour after review below: Patriot was amazingly quick to respond to me after I posted the review below. They told me that my mechanic was overcharging me for the water pump and that they would ship one out to the mechanic and reimburse me for a rental car during the additional delay. Patriot is only approving a bit over $500 for the replacement. My highly trusted and accredited mechanic gave them an estimate of just over $1000. Volkswagen quoted me $1172 for the replacement. This is not an American car and I am not sure how Patriot came up with a reimbursement cost of just over $500. I am not going to be delayed any longer and hope that they reimburse me in a timely fashion for a rental. I have no time for this. Now I will use this and other platforms to share my experience with car owners looking for an extended warranty. Not sure how so many positive reviews were given here. I bought 2 warranties and finally had a claim. Water pump replacement. When I purchased the policies, the sales person said that I would usually not have to send maintenance records but if I did have to it would be just that - general maintenance records. 8 days ago I brought my car to the mechanic as I noticed a antifreeze leak. Water pump needed replacement. Took 3 days for anyone from Patriot to answer or return a message to my mechanic. Patriot requested an estimate and maintenance records. Mechanic sent both of Patriot's requests. Mechanic tried to get approval for repairs but was told it would take 2 days for approval. Then Patriot asked for records related to an oil leak which was fixed by replacing the oil plug. Once again they delayed the approval of the water pump replacement until they received this record. First of all, replacing an oil plug is not general maintenance. Nor does an oil plug have anything to do with the water pump. I have wasted time on nearly 10 phone calls, several of which went to voicemail and no return call. My mechanic is wasting numerous hours as well. 8 days in and still no approval and I am without a car. Just hung up again with a supervisor who made promises. I will not hold my breath.

James Spanke Hanford, CA

Patriot warranty is a scam. Most, if not all of their positive reviews are fake. They deny all claims and take forever to respond. Then claim they will give you a refund (after you complain multiple times). Then the refund never comes. Looking them up I find complaints and law suits everywhere. This company is a marketing company... not a warranty company. They are skilled at taking your money and then not covering anything. Ask your local mechanic or dealer service department if they have ever heard of Patriot.. Mine hadn't. Not the Chevy dealer OR the Ford dealer. And both went around and around with patriot over months until they finally denied claims. The dealers told me they had never seen anything like this before. This company needs to be shut down. Look at all of their bad reviews... they all seem to tell the same story.

Dina Myers Atlanta, GA

I had the best experience with Patriot warranty. I recommended all of my friends. I had a starter go bad. Patriot warranty fixed the starter while I was shopping next door! way 2 go!

Jordan Michaels Brooklyn, NY

I had such a wonderful experience with patriot, that I even recommend all my friends. I had a blown starter and patriot warranty had me fixed in no time. i waited only an hr shopping nearby while my car was being fixed! I never had such a service not even from my instance company for accidents. WAY 2 GO!

dina stetson Portland, OR

THIS REVIEW IS AN UPDATE On June 26th, I wrote a scathing one star review of Patriot. In the following days, Marcus P, a manager at Patriot, reached out to me about my review. Long story short, I was frustrated because I'd purchased a car through a small dealer out of state and also purchased this extended warranty with Patriot because I didn't know the cars full history, CarFax had minimal info, and I wanted to protect myself. A month after buying the car and the warranty, I took it into the dealer to get a once over as a couple of concerns had come up. As it turns out, the car needs a $5k fix and I was initially so relieved that I had purchased this warranty, but alas, the claim was denied because it was determined to be a pre-existing problem. I frustratingly wrote the review and a couple days later Marcus reached out to me. We had such a nice chat! I asked him what I could have done differently to protect myself and we had a productive, positive conversation. I get it, about the denial. I still stand by my opinion that the Patriot sales rep who sold this warranty to me should have been more transparent about coverage. I'd been honest with him about not knowing the cars full history and I'd rather that he'd taken that opportunity to tell me that I'd need all the original service records. That would have saved us from all that mess. My hope is that they can be more transparent with their words during the sales conversation, rather than leaving it all to the fine print. But we're all here to learn lessons, right? I learned that I DO need to read the fine print, as I was hyperfocused on the breadth of coverage, not the contract details. All that aside, I really want to make this updated review about Marcus. His capacity to continue to be of service impressed me. Here we had a crappy situation and Patriot refunded me in full, and Marcus continued to do everything he could to help me get the help I need. He's offered to help me find resources locally and continues to check in with me. I can not say enough about his integrity, his problem solving approach and his friendly manner. Please, Patriot, give this man a raise! I intend to keep my improved relationship with Patriot going as my teens approach driving and buying used cars. Now I know whats required and I'll make sure that I have comprehensive records. By the way, I learned from Marcus that Patriot can help research the nuances of a CarFax report, for a fee. I wish that sales rep had told me this so I could have taken advantage of this service, thus saving myself a lot of money and stress. Read your contract, ask pointed questions, make sure you have all service records, and if you have a CarFax, delve in deeper. You don't know what you don't know!