autopom!

8.1

LAST UPDATED: July 29th, 2021

Since opening up shop in 2010, autopom! has been a trusted car warranty provider. Extended warranties can help defray the cost of car repairs resulting from a mechanical breakdown. autopom! will help you choose an extended car warranty that is right for you and your vehicle, depending on the mileage driven on the vehicle how old the vehicle is.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Anonymous from Long Beach, CA

"They're very fast and very professional and even the service shop said that they had never dealt with a carrier who was so quick about everything. They were just very good to communicate with, they were on top of it and weren't too pushy."

While autopom! is not an insurance company, all of its representatives are licensed insurance agents. autopom! enjoys a good online reputation among warranty companies. It is BBB: A+ Accredited, with positive reviews and few complaints. The company offers many vehicle service contract or extended vehicle warranty options for individuals looking for an auto warranty. The warranties cover cars and pre-owned vehicles with up to 200,000 miles. autopom! deductibles range from $0 to $500.

View autopom! Reviews

Video Customer Reviews

Scott Pundy Customer Review Video About autopom!

Scott Pundy

Charlie Dang Customer Review Video About autopom!

Charlie Dang

The Good

• Warranty Plans
  • Thorough Resource Page
  • Coverage Benefits
  • Customer Service

Warranty Plans

autopom! offers customers four main extended car warranty levels: Exclusionary, High-Level, Mid-Level, and Powertrain Plus.

• Exclusionary plans are comparable to a manufacturer's warranty. Exclusionary coverage includes almost all mechanical and electrical components of a car.
  • High-Level plans are a great cost-effective alternative to the exclusionary plan. They cover an extensive amount of components within the following major systems: Engine, transmission, transfer case, drive axle, steering, electrical, air conditioning, braking, cooling, fuel system and seals, and gaskets.
  • Mid-Level plans cover named-components within the major systems: engine, transmission, transfer case, drive axle, and differential assembly. A Mid-Level warranty covers named components like steering, suspension, fuel delivery, as well as the cooling and braking systems, too.
  • Powertrain Plus plans cover specified components for the major systems. However, there are several plans that offer additional coverage for electrical, air conditioning, and fuel systems components.

Underneath each coverage level is a grouping of specific plans and customers can click on each plan option to view more information. Potential clients can also view a sample contract to get a better feel of what they can expect if they choose a plan from auotpom!.

Thorough Resource Page

autopom! includes a resources page on its website with several printable checklists. These checklists provide information on common situations customers deal with when owning a vehicle. There is a checklist for buying a car, taking your car on a road trip, selling your vehicle and more.

Also located on the resource page are articles on how to avoid auto repair scams and how to determine if a vehicle protection plan is right for you.

Coverage Benefits

Choosing a Vehicle Protection Plan (VPP) from autopom! will include the following benefits:

• Choose Your Own Repair Shop—autopom! allows its clients to take their vehicles into any repair shop when their vehicle needs repairs. Whether customers prefer to take it in to the car dealership or their hometown shop, it’s completely up to them.
  • Rental Vehicle Assistance—All of the plans at autopom! offer rental vehicle assistance while a car is being repaired. However, be aware that terms and conditions will vary by plan.
  • Affordable Payment Plans—Customers can speak with an autopom! agent to find an affordable payment plan.
  • Nationwide Breakdown Coverage—If a vehicle breaks down, autopom! allows their customers to go to any licensed repair facility in the U.S. or Canada.
  • 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee—If clients are not satisfied with their coverage autopom! will issue a full refund within the first 30 days.
  • 24-Hour Roadside Assistance—Clients can call the 24/7 roadside assistance number in case of emergency.

autopom! focuses on providing a consultative sales approach. Instead of pushing products that customers aren’t interested in, the team strives to put the customer's needs first. autopom! also assigns a vehicle protection specialist to help you with any questions during the entire course of your service contract. Potential and current clients are well informed and treated well.

The Bad

• Limited Coverage Plans
  • Cost of Service Plans
  • No Coverage for Exotic Vehicles

Limited Coverage Plans

While auotpom! has a selection of warranty options, be aware that each has its own set of stipulations that your car must meet. For example, it is important to perform proper maintenance on your car, like oil changes; otherwise the warranty contract can be voided. If your car needs an expensive repair and you didn't properly maintain your car, you would pay for the repair yourself.

Additionally, most car warranty providers do not cover damage resulting from normal wear and tear.

Several of the coverage options offered by autopom! are only available in specified states. Others aren’t clear on the states in which they are available. autopom! has a few options that state they are currently unavailable and does not say if or when they’ll be available. However, potential clients can learn this information by contacting autopom! directly.

Cost of Service Plans

Since each extended vehicle plan depends on numerous factors, autopom! does not disclose any pricing for its plans. Each plan takes into account your vehicles make/model, mileage, year, and the customer's state of residence. Also, the cost will depend on which coverage level you choose and which plan.

Potential clients can receive a personalized quote for their car by working with autopom! directly.

No Coverage for Exotic Vehicles

While auotpom! covers most vehicle makes and models, it does not offer coverage for luxury brands such as Lamborghini, Bentley, Ferrari, Rolls-Royce, etc.

Potential clients with other car brands can find a good extended warranty from autopom!.

The Bottom Line

Choosing a trustworthy warranty company from the many warranty providers available is important. Warranty protection is a major purchase because it is an investment.

autopom! offers extended service contracts to help bring clients peace of mind with their vehicles. autopom! provides many coverage plans and benefits, including roadside assistance, choice of repair shop or car dealer, and rental car assistance. Customers looking to buy an extended warranty should make sure their car is covered under their desired plan and that they meet all the requirements.

autopom! recommends that potential clients call and speak with an autopom! specialist to help find the best service plan for them. autopom! is available in most states nationwide, but potential customers should call and check to see if their state is covered or fill out an online form to receive a quote. Overall, autopom! is a reputable and reliable company for those looking to protect their vehicle and avoid costly repairs.

Call our recommended rep over at autopom! below.

not_listed_location

autopom! Frequently Asked Questions

How much does autopom! cost?

Pricing for all coverage plans varies by several factors including the vehicle (year, make, and model), the mileage, your state of residence, and more. The easiest way to find out what it will cost for your vehicle is to request a free quote and speak to an autopom! coverage consultant.

How do I get an extended warranty quote from autopom!?

It's simple. Either request a quote online from our website at www.extended-vehicle-warranty.com or call (800) 724-8141. A friendly coverage consultant will respond ASAP during business hours of Monday–Friday 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. PST.

How can I find out if my car can be covered by autopom!?

Since coverage eligibility varies by a number of factors (like model year, mileage, state), the quickest way is to either request a quote online from our website at www.extended-vehicle-warranty.com or call at (800) 724-8141 to find out if your vehicle is eligible.

What is covered by an autopom! extended car warranty?

Depending on vehicle eligibility, your coverage could range from basic powertrain all the way up to an exclusionary plan (comparable to the factory coverage).

What states is autopom! offered in?

Autopom! offers coverage in most states nationwide, including California. (Our California programs are Mechanical Breakdown Insurance and sold by licensed agents).

Will a car warranty through autopom! cover labor on car repairs?

Yes, all autopom! plans include labor for covered repairs. It varies by contract, but most contracts refer to nationally published labor guides for approved labor time on repairs.

Why should I buy an extended car warranty if I am still covered by the manufacturer’s auto warranty?

Your vehicle becomes “higher risk” the older it gets and the more miles are on it. The best coverage plans for the best prices will be available while your vehicle is still under the original factory coverage.

Message from
autopom!

People worry about breakdowns. An untimely event can cause the loss of transportation and a financial crisis in the family.

We believe vehicle owners should not have to worry about paying out-of-pocket for auto repairs and deserve the best protection plan available.

Our vehicle protection plans and partner repair facilities reduce the personal financial risk of breakdowns, providing our customers with peace of mind so they can enjoy the benefits of ownership without all the worry.

We believe everyone deserves a trusted partner in protecting their vehicle: autopom! = automotive peace of mind!

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

bookmark

Featured Review

jameela verona Culver City, CA

I can’t say enough good things about this company! I hesitated getting a warranty company as I have found warranties always find loopholes, but let me tell you you have no worries when you go through autopom!! Mike has become my personal hero! Twice now he got the warranty to go through win they were going to deny and once when they weren’t coming close to the price I was being charged. He saved the day both times! In these challenging times in the world I can’t tell you what it means do you have someone that has your back and a support system of all the kind people working for him. It is truly a great team, and they feel like family that is doing everything they can to help make sure all your needs get met! Don’t think twice, this is one of the best investments you could make! You Will be more than happy you did! You won’t want to do it alone with these insurance companies, I guarantee you that!

bookmark

Featured Review

Ronald Schirle Morgan Hill, CA

Great customer service in how they helped me decide what extended warranty policy was right for me. Pricing of products was very competitive as reasonably priced when compared to other providers. Attentive to my needs throughout the purchase process.

Reply from autopom!

Thank you Ronald for taking the time to share your experience! And thank you for choosing autopom! I happen to own the same vehicle as you . Very satisfied. Don't hesitate to call our customer service if you need anything. Mike Jones, President.

May. 8th, 2021

Jed M. Temple City, CA

This was my first experience with Autopom and I was immensely satisfied. The rep who helped me over the phone was straight to the point and didn't skip any important details when discussing my warranty with me. I was happy with the correspondence and customer service. Would definitely use Autopom again.

Edmond Sanchez Seattle, WA

My interaction with Autopom was superb. I didn't have to get constant calls asking if I have any more questions and how he can do to help me. Most of our communication was done via email which was my preference since I am a busy person and spend most of the time out in the field. Excellent response!

Chalmus Standifer Hawthorne, CA

Process was easy with no pressure. Allows time for contract review before confirming payment. Process of confirming the contract a bit outdated in regards to having to speak with the individual that gave you your quote. I had to wait over the week-end until my representative was back on duty Monday. Though the call was returned promptly on Monday and the transaction was completed.

Dave

After extensive online research, I contacted Autopom! to receive an extended warranty quote for a vehicle I recently purchased. My experience was consistent with the reviews I read (overwhelmingly positive). The process was straight-forward with no upselling & all my questions were effectively answered. I purchased a Omega Exclusionary extended warranty which meets both my budget & coverage needs. Follow-up contacts to date (10/8/20) have addressed additional questions. Outstanding experience so far!

Reply from autopom!

Thank you for choosing autopom! and for your kind remarks. Very much appreciated. Hope you get good service from your vehicle but should you need repair we're here for you. Mike Jones, President.

May. 8th, 2021

Christopher

Autopom was recommended by a friend and I researched them and I found them to be legit. The rep was pretty straightforward. The process was easy and simple and not complicated. It is good to have for peace of mind. I can breathe a little easier.

David

The pricing is really great compared to other companies and what my policy covers is very wonderful. Every time I have a question, the representative seems to be on top of is and is very polite and kind and knows the answers to everything I am asking.

Jeffrey Brown Miami Beach, FL

AUTOPOM REALLY DELIVERS ON THEIR WARRANTIES Although we have been very lucky in terms of service on our most recent Range Rovers, we decided to purchase extended warranties just in case we had an issue prior to trading them in for the new model. The search for the most comprehensive and reliable extended warranty though, was not the easiest of tasks given that there were many options in the market. Numerous companies, including some of the largest names on television, promise the most comprehensive policies and hassle free service, but after reading hundreds of reviews, it was clear that many of the companies do not stand behind their guarantees. After a long and exhaustive search and although their reviews were actually great to begin with, we took a leap of faith and selected AutoPom. AutoPom has several different plans, but because Range Rovers are notorious for costly repairs when something does go wrong, we selected the EFG platinum plan, which I was told is as close to the original factory warranty as possible. After a little more than 2 years into extended warranty and despite the fact that my wife’s car is barely ever driven and still only has 26,000 miles on it, we heard a strange noise coming from the engine and therefore decided to send the car in to be checked out. The Range Rover repair facility provided a long list of required repairs totaling just over $18,000 and mentioned that they would contacting AutoPom directly to start the claims process. Because of the huge costs involved, AutoPom sent out an inspector to survey the vehicle and it was the inspector’s expert opinion that the vast majority of the items on the list were unnecessary since most were in perfect working order. I contacted the service department and AutoPom to discuss the discrepancy and quickly realized what might have been going on. Suffice to say, I was furious that the repair shop seemed to be attempting to take advantage of me and the warranty company by running up the cash register with numerous items that appeared to be unnecessary. That issue has already been resolved appropriately. In the end though, there were three or four items that were actually necessary, the total cost of which was approximately $5000. AutoPom covered everything exactly as they promised they would before I purchased their warranty and stood behind their promises without delay or denial. Additionally, the fact that they sent their own inspector out to survey the vehicle before the repairs started served as an important check because had I not had an advocate with them, I could have unfortunately been the victim of a large bill that was almost entirely unnecessary. I wanted to also mention that when the claim started, I had no issues reaching their team and I was even able to speak with the owner of the company who very generously, offered to step in and assist me with the situation. If my memory serves me correctly, I believe the total cost of the warranty was about $3500 for three additional years and it has obviously already paid for itself 1 ½ times over. I could not be happier with the AutoPom guarantee and their very professional, knowledgeable and courteous team who were in my corner looking out for my interests as well, from the moment they were contacted. If you are in need of an extended warranty, you should consider my review of AutoPom as a truly real life and honest firsthand experience of their wonderful company!

Reply from autopom!

Thank you Jeffrey for taking the time to share your story.  Very much appreciated!  It was a pleasure assisting you with your claim.  Your review illustrates what we call "The autopom! Difference" - above-and- beyond customer service.  Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need assistance again down the road!  I have faith you will enjoy many more miles of automotive peace-of-mind - autopom!

Feb. 2nd, 2021

Corey. I

Great experience! After talking to other competitors, Jovanny Nava was my was my sales contract who I'd reached out to. He didn't make me feel pressured to buy from them. On the other hand the competitors made me feel pressured to choose them. Getting phone calls from autopom's competitors everyday for like an week is what helped me choose autopom!

Anonymous Palos Park, IL

The policy doesn't take effect until you've owned a car for thirty days and driven at least a thousand miles. When I called customer service, he was very knowledgeable and low key but high pressure. It took almost a month to make a decision and he was calling me every two days. He did a good job and was a consummate professional. I would certainly recommend it without hestitaion.

Micaiah Tafai Anaheim, CA

I have a new policy and recently needed to use my warranty. I was able to use the entire coverage amount that they did offer. Customer service answered all my questions in detail about the coverage that would be provided for my vehicle and gave me information and explained everything in detail and also gave me advice on what type of repair I should actually do for my car engine. They gave me good advice. They have the best policy for the price as well as zero deductible car repair. They returned all my phone calls promptly and they also conferred with the dealership regarding repairs and they sent an inspector out the following day. A third party diagnostic was required from the dealership so they were very thorough they were very prompt and they got back to me quickly.

Anonymous Fort Lauderdale, FL

The gentlemen that referred me was very thorough as he went through it and explained it to me. I also was able to call and get an actual warranty and research it over, not all companies will do that. I appreciated the fact that I could see exactly what I was getting with Autopom!. Everything went very smoothly and It's a fair price compared to what the competitors are doing.

So far so goof. I am glad they are providing this kind of coverage. I appreciate how they have dealt with me. They were very clear letting me know what was covered and how it was covered.

Reply from autopom!

Thanks for the 5 Stars! Let us know if we may be of assistance in the future.

Oct. 18th, 2020

Manuel

I appreciate their time. They are quick to respond and to get back to use if we have any questions. I also like the low deductibles compared to some other places. The price is fair for the services they are offering.

Anonymous Long Beach, CA

They're very fast and very professional and even the service shop said that they had never dealth with the carrier who was so quick about everything. They were just very good to communicate with, they were on top of it and weren't too pushy.

Barbara Houston, TX

Customer service answered all the questions. The sales representative was absolutely informative and compassionate to whatever it was I need. Considering the fact that I am a senior citizen and have a lot of things I was concerned about, he answered everything perfectly.

Reply from autopom!

Hi Barbara, Thank you so much for your kind remarks! We love providing automotive peace-of-mind to senior citizens! I'm glad we were able to answer all your questions in a satisfactory manner.

Anonymous Henderson, NV

I think they did an excellent job extending the warranty. They listened to what I needed and was able were able to adapt to that. They are basically a broker and they seem to do a reasonable job however the actual insurance company has horrible ratings and that kind of concerns me but I looked around and they were less horrible than other ones.

Reply from autopom!

Thank you for the complementary review! We are indeed a broker/seller currently representing four Administrators that handle the claims. Our Administrators are all rated A+ by the BBB and have been in business for 25 years or longer. They are also some of the largest companies in the industry. I'm not sure which company is your Administrator but one company we represent sells 120,000 contracts per year through affiliated call centers and currently has 60 negative reviews on the BBB. It helps to put the critical reviews of this particular Administrator in perspective if you consider this represents only 0.0005% of their customers in one year. This suggests that the vast majority of their customers are satisfied. In any case, if you ever have difficulty with getting a claim approved with your Administrator, please give autopom!'s customer service (800) 724-8141 option "2" a call and we'll assist you to the best of our ability.

Sylvester Littleton, CO

I chose them because I heard the great experience that they usually have when it comes to claims and so forth and I liked choosing the extended warranty. It seems like it is going to cover a majority of the vehicle issues. The price is comparable. The individual that helped me was able to answer my questions in a very respectful manner.

Reply from autopom!

Hi Sylvester and thank you so much for the great feedback and kind remarks! I'm glad that your agent was able to provide you with a competitive no-hassle quote, answer all your questions in a courteous, respectful manner - that is the way we strive to sell protection plans here at autopom! I hope you enjoy many miles of automotive-peace-of-mind - autopom!

Carl Davidson, NC

They offer a wide range of different options. They were not pushy. They were very professional. They took the time to explain the policy and the different options that were available. They were the absolute value for my money.

Michael Altamonte Springs, FL

It has a very clear contact and the sample contracts they had online are easy to read. Everything I got was quick and easy. The one time I had to deal with customer service, they were professional and easy. I haven't really had many opportunities to interact with them now, luckily.

Zach Jennings Sherman Oaks, CA

I used this company in the past with a different car. They're responsive and easy communicate and work with. I used my warranty for some engine coils that went bad. I was able to take it to the dealership and get everything fixed, without having to do any paperwork!

Isaiah Jones Mesquite, TX

I have used this warranty several times. When the mechanic calls them, they come in and take a look at it and then okay it.I think they're a good company to deal with because they are kind and responsive. I have had no problems with them.

Vincent Ramsey Sacramento, CA

I chose Autopom because they had reasonable prices and they covered a lot of things for my vehicle. I feel comfortable with them, I needed a diagnostics ran on my car for something that was going on with it. I was able to take it into a shop and get a diagnostics to you guys. Great customer service skills too, they explained service details well.

Tee Snoddy Carrollton, TX

The first time we used it we did not have a problem when the auto company called them.I would give it a 4 and it's because that they were did not have a problem when the auto company called them.This is my first time having to use it.

JB Los Angeles, CA

Autopom! was very helpful and informative. They gave me options and explained how everything worked, how long you need to wait, how many miles and what it covered, the customer service was thorough. I was covered very quickly and given all my paperwork.

Judy & Sean

I have it on the BMW and when I had service done, the adjuster came and did his thing and within a couple of days the car was back to me in perfect shape.

Reply from autopom!

Thank you Judy & Sean for sharing your experience. I'm happy to hear you are pleased with the service. I hope your enjoy many more miles of automotive peace-of-mind - autopom!

Oct. 18th, 2020

Arentis

I feel secure knowing my truck has extended warranty. When I call, I have been able to get through to customer service and I get my questions answered.

I needed a good reliable warranty so I went with autopom. I like that I can still reach out to the representative that initially signed me up if I question.

Jacob Honea

I have used the warranty one time and the experience was good. It took a while to get the work started because an inspector had to verify and it only covers mechanic costs of $90 hour which is fine if you dont have an Audi. Otherwise i am very happy and satisfied!

Reply from autopom!

Hello Jacob, Thank you for the review! We are glad to hear that your claim went well. 3rd party inspectors are sometimes called to come out and give a 3rd party unbiased confirmation of the failed parts to help determine if it was a pre-existing condition. The allowed labor/ labor rate will be verified by the nationally recognized labor rate guides per the terms of your contract. Most likely your contract Administrator did not cover the full labor rate because the shop/dealership was charging more than the average shops labor rate in the area.

Victoria Channer

Talked with reps 3 times in last 6 months All good. Have Mercury warranty on current vehile and wanted to pick up anothe extended warranty.I didn't want overlapping warranties, but I didn't realize the price would go up almost $1,000 netween July and Deember. This seems unfair since I had a prior current warranty with the same company.

Alan Naples, FL

When I talked to customer support, it was not a high pressure conversation. I told him what I was looking for and they sent me an estimate and everything was set. It looks very pleasant.

Reply from autopom!

Thank you Alan for the great feedback! We strive to provide a consultative, no-hassle approach to selling vehicle protection plans and providing automotive peace of mind - autopom!

Suleman Buckeye, AZ

The founder called me on the phone explained a lot of things about the warranty and was actually really helpful. I would definitely recommend them to somebody if they could get a warranty from the manufacturer.

Reply from autopom!

Hi Suleman and thank you for the awesome recommendation! I remember our conversation. You had some very good questions. I appreciate you placing your business with us. Let me know if I may be of assistance in the future. Mike Jones, CEO / President, autopom!

Eric Leavenworth, KS

It was a really good choice. It is good customer service, they always answer my calls and questions. My representative was responsive and someone called back and that matters most to me.

Reply from autopom!

Hi Eric and thank you for choosing autopom! We strive to be responsive and answer every call. If you ever need assistance, please give our customer service a call at (800) 724-8141 option "2". I hope you enjoy many miles of automotive-peace-of-mind - autopom!

Walter Weronka Palm Springs, CA

Great so far. Haven't needed to use it. I bought it for the future after my original policy company went bankrupt. Did my research and customer service explained California law and the protections I had. So far, so good.

Fred Williams San Jacinto, CA

I never had a problem with them every time I've used it. When my ball joints went bad on my vehicle and all I had to do was take it into the shop and everything went through, no problem.

Rick Weiss Collinsville, IL

This company offered the the type of coverage I needed and I found them online. They are the best for my needs. The agent that I spoke with was very knowledgeable and very helpful and was no pressure, she was just great.

Reply from autopom!

Thank you Rick! We distinguish autopom! from the competition with our licensed agents and consultative, no-hassle style of selling. Glad you were pleased!

Robert Philipp Santa Rosa, CA

They have good coverage and the price is right. All the people I've work with on the phone and internet were very nice. The people that I worked with when I painted my car were were good.

Reply from autopom!

Hi Robert and thank you for your kind input! I'm glad we were able to provide you with a competitive quote! I hope you enjoy many miles of automotive-peace-of-mind - autopom! Please feel free to call us (800 724-8141) if you need assistance.

Jason Schwer Chula Vista, CA

I have used Autopom with my car and I am happy with my warranty. They were very good on any claim that I had, everything went very smooth and I am happy with them everything that they did.

Reply from autopom!

Thank you Jason for your kind review! We do our very best to provide our customers automotive peace-of-mind with our vehicle protections plans. Glad to be of service!

Gaurav G Green Bay, WI

** UPDATE 7/15/2019 Mike J called back, and we had a very informative conversation. So far so good! Enough to change from 1* to 5* This review is for the Customer Service received at the time of requesting a quote for my 2013 X3. Requested a quote on Jun/20/2019. received a quote from Colgan on Jun/21. Responded to e-mail, with questions/concerns - no response. Another follow-up e-mail, after 2 weeks - no response. Called back another week later, left VM, no call back. If this is the Sales Time customer experience, then I can only imagine how the post sales, service experience would be. At the same time, getting a quote from GWC, and the sales rep has been following-up every 3rd day, speaking with me at length, answering my questions, researching, providing me with options. Left a VM for Michael, their CEO) today - Let's see if I hear back from him at all.

Dana Johnson. San Diego, CA

I have not had a good experience with autopom and royal administration. I have had to fight to get repairs covered and have had a claim denied. And it caused additional damage that they did not cover. Not a good customer experience.

Reply from autopom!

In this case, I have to agree that the customer did not have a good experience.  There were mishaps made by the shop and by the policy Administrator.  The claim was called in on 10/26/2020.  Due to a computer error, unfortunately, the policy Administrator failed to recognize that Mr. ***** had purchased the optional Seals & Gaskets and his claim was initially declined.  Thankfully, Mr. ****** called autopom! directly and we were able to get that problem resolved on the same day.  The customer's vehicle was subsequently scheduled for inspection on 10/28/2020.  When the inspector arrived, the technician assigned to the job was not available so an alternate was assigned to accompany the inspector.  This was not an ideal situation and I believe this was the primary factor responsible for the customer's poor experience.  The alternate representative was unable to properly demonstrate to the inspector the cause of failure on the initial visit and ultimately, required a second inspection.  A good claim experience requires accurate communications between the inspector and the shop to communicate diagnosis and demonstrate failure of related components. During the claim process autopom! advocated on behalf of the customer.  We contacted the policy Administrator multiple times to escalate Mr. *****'s claim to higher management..  We communicated with the customer multiple times to answer his questions and coordinate. While the failure of the shop to properly diagnose and demonstrate component failure on the first inspection was outside of our control at autopom!, I'm very sorry that the customer's claim was initially denied due to a computer error with the policy Administrator's system. By way of some compensation for Mr. ****'s inconvenience, autopom! sent a courtesy check today to the customer in the amount of $200.00.  I truly appreciate Mr. ******'s continued business with autopom! and trust his next claim will go smoother.

Jan. 4th, 2021

Devasish

I purchased the extended warranty for my BMW because I got a good, reasonable quote. It has solve my purpose. It is a good service.

Sylvia & David

Getting the policy went smoothly. Customer feedback is very positive. They explained it all to us to our satisfaction. The pricing is great.

Bill & Evelyn Hotchkiss, CO

The lady I talked to contacted me several times just to answer questions and to see if I have any issues or any questions about it so that introductory or getting service was very attentive.

Charles Orlando, FL

Very Positive. Had some mechanical issues recently pop up. Brough vehicle to the dealer and Autopom did the rest. No issues, no drama just excellent service. Thanks

Reply from autopom!

We are glad to hear you you had a smooth claim experience! Please feel free to contact our office at anytime if you need assistance. Our number is 800-724-8141.

Anonymous Baytown, TX

The young man that helped me was very friendly and knowledgeable. He explained everything with the different types of plans that they have. I did have some communication issues with the company now everything is good.

Michael Lowell, NC

For what they offer, the level of coverage, it is very competitively priced. When I purchased it, they were very helpful and very knowledgeable and there was no pressure.

Larry Inglewood, CA

The company cancelled my policy with no warning. I never received a monthly bill neither by mail nor email. I am not particularly happy with this establishment.

Anonymous Northridge, CA

They have great customer support, very prompt in returning calls and email. They had the contract together quickly and we had no problems. The service is great.

FB Rocklin, CA

I think the service is okay but I think that they should be more clear on what their policy substance is all about. The agent elaborated on a different prices and benefits for teachers, and took the time to ask me questions and listen to my answers. Price and flexibility is good.