autopom!

7.9

autopom!

verified
autopom! offers a 30-day money-back guarantee

In business since 2009, autopom! representatives are California-licensed insurance agents. autopom! enjoys a good online reputation in the industry; it is BBB: A+ Accredited, with positive reviews and few complaints. The company offers many options for individuals looking into car warranties, covering cars with up to 200,000 miles and providing deductibles ranging from $0 to $500.

The Good

• Optional Coverage Plans
  • Thorough Resource Page
  • Coverage Benefits
  • Customer Service

Optional Coverage Plans

autopom! offers customers four main coverage levels: Exclusionary, High-Level, Mid-Level, and Powertrain Plus.

• Exclusionary plans are comparable to a manufacturer's warranty. They cover almost all mechanical and electrical components.
  • High-Level plans are a great cost-effective alternative to the exclusionary plan. They cover an extensive amount of components within the following major systems: Engine, transmission, transfer case, drive axle, steering, electrical, air conditioning, braking, cooling, fuel system and seals, and gaskets.
  • Mid-Level plans cover named-components within the major systems: engine, transmission, transfer case, drive axle, and differential assembly. Mid-Level plans also include coverage on named components within steering, suspension, fuel delivery, as well as the cooling and braking systems.
  • Powertrain Plus plans cover specified components for the major systems. However, there are several plans that offer additional coverage for electrical, air conditioning, and fuel systems components.

Underneath each coverage level is a grouping of specific plans and customers can click on each plan option to view more information. Customers can also view a sample contract to get a better feel of what they can expect if they choose a plan from auotpom!.

Thorough Resource Page

autopom! includes a resources page on its website with several printable checklists. These checklists provide information on common situations customers deal with when owning a vehicle. There is a checklist for buying a car, taking your car on a road trip, selling your vehicle and more. Also located on the resource page are articles on how to avoid auto repair scams and how to determine if a vehicle protection plan is right for you.

Coverage Benefits

Choosing a Vehicle Protection Plan (VPP) from autopom! will include the following benefits:

• Choose Your Own Repair Shop—autopom! allows their customers to take their vehicles into any repair shop. Whether customers prefer to take it in to the dealership or their hometown shop, it’s completely up to them.
  • Rental Vehicle Assistance—All of the plans at autopom! offer rental vehicle assistance while a car is being repaired. However, be aware that terms and conditions will vary by plan.
  • Affordable Payment Plans—Customers can speak with an autopom! agent to find an affordable payment plan.
  • Nationwide Breakdown Coverage—If a vehicle breaks down, autopom! allows their customers to go to any licensed repair facility in the U.S. or Canada.
  • 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee—If customers are not satisfied with their coverage autopom! will issue a full refund within the first 30 days.
  • 24-Hour Roadside Assistance—Customers can call the 24/7 roadside assistance number in case of emergency.

autopom! focuses on providing a consultative sales approach. Instead of pushing products that customers aren’t interested in, the team strives to put the customer's needs first. autopom! also assigns a vehicle protection specialist to help you with any questions during the entire course of your contract.

The Bad

• Limited Coverage Plans
  • Cost of Service Plans
  • No Coverage for Exotic Vehicles

Limited Coverage Plans

While auotpom! has a selection of coverage options, be aware that each has its own set of stipulations that your car must meet. Several of the coverage options are only available in specified states and others aren’t clear on the states in which they are available. autopom! has a few options that state they are currently unavailable and does not say if or when they’ll be available.

Cost of Service Plans

Since each plan depends on numerous factors, autopom! does not disclose any pricing for its plans. Each plan takes into account your vehicles make/model, mileage, year, and the customer's state of residence. Also, the cost will depend on which coverage level you choose and which plan.

No Coverage for Exotic Vehicles

While auotpom! covers most vehicle makes and models, it does not offer coverage for luxury brands such as Lamborghini, Bentley, Ferrari, Rolls-Royce, etc.

The Bottom Line

Based in California, autopom! offers extended service plans to help bring customers peace of mind with their vehicles. While autopom! provides many coverage plans and benefits, customers should make sure their car is covered under their desired plan and that they meet all the requirements. autopom! recommends that customers call and speak with an autopom! specialist to help find the best service plan for them. autopom! is available in most states nationwide, but customers should call and check to see if their state is covered or fill out an online form to receive a quote. Overall, autopom! is a reputable and reliable company for those looking to protect their vehicle.

Call our recommended rep over at autopom! below.

William
August 28th, 2018 South Jordan, UT

This company is great! They worked so hard to resolve my claim with the repair facility. I have had a ton of car issues recently and they have gone above and beyond to get my issues fixed. Definitely worth the money!

Brian Nanton
July 23rd, 2018 Bellingham, WA DETAILS

They provided clear communication and explained details of the product very thorough. Great service overall and highly recommend.

Capt. Will
July 23rd, 2018 Tracy, CA DETAILS

The staff is knowledgeable and the cost is reasonable

Jimmy Belmontez
July 23rd, 2018 Clovis, CA DETAILS

They are great! They say what they're going to do it they have been really trustworthy company.

shelly
July 23rd, 2018 Yonkers, NY DETAILS

good customer responses, even an idiot like me could underfstant the proposal

Steven Janda
July 19th, 2018 Shorewood, IL DETAILS

I needed a warranty that was reputable for my 2011 Toyota 4 Runner. I was very satisfied with the prompt service provided by the customer service reps.

Deleno Duncan
July 18th, 2018 Oakland, CA DETAILS

5👑 they are the best I've been dealing with autopom a few years and back back again with my newer Cadillac. I shopped around and autopom came out on top. D had a plan tailored just for me a California resident. I highly recommend them for your warranty insurance. Mike D and Alexis 5 👑 they know their craft ....

July 16th, 2018 Carrollton, TX DETAILS

Very professional...questions were promptly answered & great customer service

Jan
July 16th, 2018 Woodland Hills, CA DETAILS

Great. Representative was very knowledgeable and helpful

Larry
July 16th, 2018 Inglewood, CA DETAILS

The company cancelled my policy with no warning. I never received a monthly bill neither by mail nor email. I am not particularly happy with this establishment.

July 16th, 2018 Colton, CA DETAILS

Good service, Great follow thru and cusomter service. I had Mercury Through AAA auto club last time, My current vehicle is still under Manufacturers warranty but auto-pom only gave me 9 years instead of 10

Bob Wade
July 16th, 2018 Chattanooga, TN DETAILS

Easy to purchase, unused currently and hope to keep it that way.

Robert Babakhanyan
July 9th, 2018 Glendale, CA DETAILS

Great company & Good service but Don't like the $ limits on coverages! Also U guys cover some things but not most of the car repairs

Carryl Johnson
July 9th, 2018 Covina, CA DETAILS

The staff in Customer Service has always taken care of me. Alexis has gone over and above to get me refunds for covered work.

Walter Weronka
July 9th, 2018 Palm Springs, CA DETAILS

Great so far. Haven't needed to use it. I bought it for the future after my original policy company went bankrupt. Did my research and customer service explained California law and the protections I had. So far, so good.

martin breslauer
July 9th, 2018 Del Mar, CA DETAILS

very good experience, both in purchase and in delivery of warranty work

Allan Griffiths
July 9th, 2018 Tampa, FL DETAILS

Rep. Taylor W very responsive to my inquiries, a factor in joining Autopom

Ohjenkins
July 9th, 2018 Valparaiso, IN DETAILS

Very good product with good customer service

David
July 9th, 2018 Anaheim, CA DETAILS

Great price, Professional service quality of Service

Kevin Adams
July 9th, 2018 DETAILS

When I called they answered every question I had. The price was excellent and payment plan makes it very workable.

Dennis Lovejoy
July 9th, 2018 Lincoln, CA DETAILS

Easy to sign up. I have had no claims yet.

Randee Marlin
July 9th, 2018 Anaheim, CA DETAILS

Awesome, provided car policy for repairs . Offers different policies com meet needs

Micaiah Tafai
July 2nd, 2018 Anaheim, CA DETAILS

I have a new policy and recently needed to use my warranty. I was able to use the entire coverage amount that they did offer. Customer service answered all my questions in detail about the coverage that would be provided for my vehicle and gave me information and explained everything in detail and also gave me advice on what type of repair I should actually do for my car engine. They gave me good advice. They have the best policy for the price as well as zero deductible car repair. They returned all my phone calls promptly and they also conferred with the dealership regarding repairs and they sent an inspector out the following day. A third party diagnostic was required from the dealership so they were very thorough they were very prompt and they got back to me quickly.

FB
July 2nd, 2018 Rocklin, CA DETAILS

I think the service is okay but I think that they should be more clear on what their policy substance is all about. The agent elaborated on a different prices and benefits for teachers, and took the time to ask me questions and listen to my answers. Price and flexibility is good.

Vincent Ramsey
July 2nd, 2018 Sacramento, CA DETAILS

I chose Autopom because they had reasonable prices and they covered a lot of things for my vehicle. I feel comfortable with them, I needed a diagnostics ran on my car for something that was going on with it. I was able to take it into a shop and get a diagnostics to you guys. Great customer service skills too, they explained service details well.

Kathy Sparks
July 2nd, 2018 Freeport, FL DETAILS

Every time I've talked to someone they've been very nice and very helpful. You can get a hold of them whenver you need to.

JB
July 2nd, 2018 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Autopom! was very helpful and informative. They gave me options and explained how everything worked, how long you need to wait, how many miles and what it covered, the customer service was thorough. I was covered very quickly and given all my paperwork.

July 2nd, 2018 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS

The gentlemen that referred me was very thorough as he went through it and explained it to me. I also was able to call and get an actual warranty and research it over, not all companies will do that. I appreciated the fact that I could see exactly what I was getting with Autopom!. Everything went very smoothly and It's a fair price compared to what the competitors are doing.

July 2nd, 2018 Northridge, CA DETAILS

They have great customer support, very prompt in returning calls and email. They had the contract together quickly and we had no problems. The service is great.

Isaiah Jones
July 2nd, 2018 Mesquite, TX DETAILS

I have used this warranty several times. When the mechanic calls them, they come in and take a look at it and then okay it.I think they're a good company to deal with because they are kind and responsive. I have had no problems with them.

Tee Snoddy
July 2nd, 2018 Carrollton, TX DETAILS

The first time we used it we did not have a problem when the auto company called them.I would give it a 4 and it's because that they were did not have a problem when the auto company called them.This is my first time having to use it.

James Douglass
July 2nd, 2018 Newport Beach, CA DETAILS

They are immediately responsive to my questions and have the answers. The customer service people who have helped me are very knowledgeable and trustworthy.

Fred Williams
July 2nd, 2018 San Jacinto, CA DETAILS

I never had a problem with them every time I've used it. When my ball joints went bad on my vehicle and all I had to do was take it into the shop and everything went through, no problem.

Zach Jennings
July 2nd, 2018 Sherman Oaks, CA DETAILS

I used this company in the past with a different car. They're responsive and easy communicate and work with. I used my warranty for some engine coils that went bad. I was able to take it to the dealership and get everything fixed, without having to do any paperwork!

Michael Mccarville
July 2nd, 2018 Apple Valley, CA DETAILS

This company returns phone calls and they take care of business. I have only had to use them once and the item was covered.

Zhiyuan Qian
July 2nd, 2018 Lubbock, TX DETAILS

Autopom is great because they provide a lot of options. They helped me choose the best plan that good for me and their service is pretty good.

Robert Philipp
July 2nd, 2018 Santa Rosa, CA DETAILS

They have good coverage and the price is right. All the people I've work with on the phone and internet were very nice. The people that I worked with when I painted my car were were good.

Leslie Bird
July 2nd, 2018 Lincoln, CA DETAILS

The application process to sign up with them was quick, easy and painless.

Jeremy Stepen
July 2nd, 2018 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

I've used this company before. They have great attention to detail and they're on top of their game.

Linda /
July 2nd, 2018 Belton, TX DETAILS

The only experience we've had was with the purchase - that was a pleasant experience. The owner was very helpful, nice, courteous, and gave us good information.