Biz2Credit Logo

Biz2Credit

9.0

Launched in 2007, Biz2Credit is an alternative lending platform that offers direct financing for a wide range of small businesses. Since its opening, Biz2Credit has funded more than $3 billion in small business lending solutions. Biz2Credit's funding ranges from $25,000–$6 million.

The company provides a variety of funding options, such as working capital loans, SBA loans, lines of credit, real estate bridge loans, and traditional business term loans.

Keep reading to learn about the pros and cons of using the Biz2Credit platform or jump straight to Biz2Credit reviews from consumers.

The Good

• Simple Application Process
  • Fast Funding
  • Wide Loan Range
  • Variety of Funding Types
  • Serves Several Industries

Simple Application Process

search

Highlight: Biz2Credit's loan application process is secure and efficient.

The application typically takes less than four minutes to complete. Not worrying about a lengthy loan application makes the process to borrow money less time-consuming and less daunting.

You'll answer questions regarding your personal credit, time in business, cash flow, and annual revenue and Biz2Credit will analyze your industry and corporate risk levels. Your credit history is of utmost importance so you'll want to take care of any issues on your credit report until your score improves prior to your application. Your FICO score is comprised of inquiries, debt usage, payment history, credit age, and account mix.

The required documentation varies by loan type, but in general, you'll want to have the following documents ready when you apply for business funding:

• Several months of bank statements from your bank account
  • Outstanding credit account statements (if hard credit report not pulled)
  • Corporate tax returns for multiple years
  • Balance sheet and/or statement of profit/loss
  • Individual tax returns

Fast Funding

Biz2Credit strives for a quick and easy financing process. Once your loan application is complete and you submit the necessary documentation, you can receive funding in as little as one business day.

Wide Loan Range

Biz2Credit offers financing options from $25,000 to $6 million. Lending amounts will depend on the business and its qualifications, but it's convenient that Biz2Credit provides a wide range of loan amounts to appeal to many types of borrowers with differing needs.

Variety of Funding Types

Biz2Credit strives to help business owners find funding that fits business goals and their financial health. Because of this, Biz2Credit has simplified the funding process with financial products flexible enough to meet the needs of today’s business owners. Financial products include a term loan, working capital financing, and commercial real estate financing.

Term Loan

• Loan amounts up to $250,000
• Rates from 9.99%*
• Get approved within 24 hours

Popular reasons to seek Term Loans:

• Grow your business
• Access to full cash amount upfront
• Use for a broad range of business needs
• Free up operational cash flow
• Benefit from tax-deductible interest

• Rates from 10%
• Qualify within 48 hours

Popular reasons to seek Commercial Real Estate Loans:

• Reinvest in next business
• Acquisition of a new business
• Fund a renovation
• Refinance business liabilities

Merchant Cash Advance

A merchant cash advance is a good funding option for a business that wants to expand its operations but has had its cash flow interrupted. This type of financing option is fast, open to candidates with poor personal credit, and has payments structured in correlation with the health of your business.

Since the loan amount is based on future sales or receivables, there is no fixed payment schedule, loan term, interest rate, or APR. Instead, your total repayment amount is based on a factor rate applied to the amount paid for your business receipts. Therefore, it can be more expensive than other types of loans. But many small business owners find the benefits worth the cost, especially if they do not qualify for other loan types.

PPP Loan

In light of the economic hardship experienced by many small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic, Biz2Credit facilitated Paycheck Protection Program loans through the SBA. While the program has been discontinued and this loan product is not currently available, the company is equipped to facilitate PPP funding should the program be extended and reopened for further applications. In the meantime, Biz2Credit's has a PPP Loan specific resource hub for the preparation of prospective borrowers.

There are other SBA loan alternatives to the PPP loan, including the following:

• SBA Disaster Loans
  • SBA Express Loans
  • SBA 7(a) loans
  • SBA 504 financing

Serves Several Industries

Biz2Credit provides financing to businesses in a variety of different industries:

• Restaurants
• Retail
• Gas stations and liquor stores
• Attorneys and CPAs
• Motels and hotels
• Any businesses in public administration
• Doctor and dentist offices
• Commercial and residential real estate businesses
• Construction
• Car dealerships
• IT and services
• Business and professional associations
• Social and nonprofit organizations
• Financial services
• Grant making foundations
• Holding companies and management companies
• Independent artists, writers, and performers
• New and used automobile, ATV, RV, boat, and motorcycle dealers
• And many others

The Bad

• Underwriting Fee or Loan Origination Fee
  • Unknown Requirements

Underwriting Fee or Loan Origination Fee

Biz2Credit states on its website that for the majority of non-banking financing options, you will pay an underwriting fee of $250 to $400. For banking financing, Biz2credit charges a loan origination fee. However, the fee varies based on the loan type, amount, and multiple other factors.

Although Biz2Credit charges an upfront fee for its loan products, this is common for most financial institutions. If you want to know the exact fees, you’ll need to reach out to Biz2Credit for a quote.

Besides closing fees, Biz2Credit doesn't charge any other upfront or hidden fees. You’ll only pay a fee after loan approval and once the financing process finalizes. Biz2Credit also provides an individual written agreement regarding the closing fees to be as transparent as possible.

Unknown Requirements

Biz2Credit does not list on its website all of its loan requirements, such as revenue requirements. However, the lender does note that it prefers established businesses that are profitable with two or more years in business and a solid credit history and score. Biz2Credit does offer startup loans to certain businesses.

The Bottom Line

With more than a decade of experience, Biz2Credit is an excellent choice for business financing.

As the company is not a direct lender, Biz2Credit acts as an online marketplace that provides customers with a nationwide network of lenders to easily offer quotes and pre-qualifications to borrowers seeking a business loan.

The company has a wide range of loan options so customers have multiple products to choose from. Biz2Credit offers quick funding within 24 hours and a simple loan process, including an application that takes less than four minutes to complete.

If you're interested in learning more about this small business funding company and how it compares to other loan service providers, you can find Biz2Credit reviews below.

Call our recommended rep over at Biz2Credit below.

Jim Agnew Santa Monica, CA

STAY AWAY - for my first PPP I used Chase -- easy. Second I made the mistake of getting involved with this company. I applied in Feb they quickly lock you in with an e-tran number so you can't apply anywhere else and then disappear. For months no communication except every once they'll email you to redo a task or upload the same doc you uploaded five times already. Here is the kicker - they withdrew my app with no explanation the day before the PPP ran out. So now I'm out of luck because they wouldn't get back to me for moths. Oh and if you call them -- no one answer the phone. They did actually call me today -- 5/5/21 probably because I sent them a copy of the complaint I sent to my congressman. To add insult to injury they called me from a spoof number - we had a bad connection and when the guy called me back he went from California to New York -- on the same number. SHADY.

vOz ,

My Biz2Credit experience applying for and receiving my PPP2 loan was seamless. From Renasant Bank, Itria Ventures LLC, The SBA. All parties at each organization were eager to assist in all aspects. Accommodating, informative, timely results. Extremely fast turnaround. The processing agents at Itria Ventures LLC, “Sergio Soto” and at Renasant Bank “Bill Dickerson” were exceptional. I would be remiss not to thank the folks at SBA and Congress for providing the PPP Loans. The PPP Loans are lifesavers for our employees and small businesses. Thank You all for your considerate professionalism. Vasilios "vOz" Kapenekas / 2 Mezze LLC dba Vanelli’s Bistro

Andre A. Tinley Park, IL

Biz2Credit was AWESOME. I am currently a customer with a large bank that serviced our first draw PPP loan, and the communication was AWFUL. It was also very disheartening that my bank was one of the banks that showed preferential treatment initially to those large companies who drained the fund, and left small businesses in the cold. We decided to ensure we opened our options with this second draw, and I was impressed with Biz2Credit's performance. All electronic & great communication. Not to mention Biz2Credit had processed my application and approved my loan (and deposited the funds) before my other bank even opened up the application process. Biz2Credit definitely helps small businesses to breathe easier.

Nicole Culver City, CA

Applied for PPP Feb 15. SBA number received Feb 20. File kept going back and forth between "Information under review" and "More information needed" even though I had uploaded everything. Took almost 3 weeks to get a hold of someone over email, and they asked me for something I had already given. Finally got someone on the phone on APRIL 20 who went through all my documentation with me and confirmed everything was there. Then on April 23, I logged in to an "Application Withdrawn" status after I did NOT withdraw the application, and was not notified of anything by them. Look on Reddit, their FB page, Twitter, etc...they are screwing up PPP for many small businesses.

Charise livingston Cleveland, OH

I applied and funded with biz2credit in less then 2 weeks! Just be patient biz2credit is number 1 in getting people funded and it takes time! Frank L. is awesome i emailed him several times and he emailed back within a few hours. Thanks biz2credit for your awesome job!

Tawnya Falkner Marina del Rey, CA

I appreciated the proactiveness with the webinars, the 'pre-app' and the ease in which everything came together. I was VERY impressed overall. My only critique is that there were 3 different people assigned between the draft and final application as the app was being reviewed. I'd suggest one person for ease and streamlining. There are a few IT glitches on the document side but given the speed of putting together, it is understandable. Great job!

Stephanie Anderson, IN

All around amazing. I literally applied, 2 hours later approved (this was on a friday), monday received loan documents/paperwork, filled it all out, next day received a text and email saying money is on way and the next day the money was there! Unbelievably fast and eady stress free process! Biz2Credit is the best hands down. They value their customers and treat them great, thank you guys for saving my business and my sanity!!

KnowledgeQuest The Learning Place San Jose, CA

We had a wonderful experience with Biz2Credit! They provided fast and reliable service and we received our PPP-2 very fast. I especially liked that they communicated with us frequently, keeping us updated on the progress of our application. This brought a huge piece of mind as we were working through the process. They were also very organized and precise in collecting our documents and data. I highly recommend them!

Steve Bernstein Fort Lauderdale, FL

The entire process would have been much quicker and easier, but a minimal issue delayed the process. They request a voided check; however, there is no instruction as to a previously written check, and/or the fact that they require and check with a printed address. Since the process is fully automated, it took a couple of extra days to finally get the loan funded. I have consulted with several of my friends and my accountant, and the process here is very much faster. My accountant has started to use the Biz2 platform for those clients who need help applying for PPP loans.

Shar Slidell, LA

This process was something I was dreading. I thought it would involve 60 pages of documents followed by dissapointment. I have never experienced something so needed come so easy in my life. This has been a difficult time for so many around the world. This loan will enable me to help others and jump start my business after losing so much. Thank you

Mario Fiorentini Hoffman, NJ

The process of applying for the 2nd round of PPP was the total opposite of the application process for the 1st round. Simple, straightforward, seamless, effortless (should I go on?), etc. The day that I had the funds deposited in my account (less than 2 weeks after I started the application with Biz2Credit is when my bank contacted me to see if I wanted to sign up applying for the second round from them.

Khila James Stamford, CT

Attention Business Owners: Do NOT use Biz2Credit for any form of loans and funding. Avoid them, I’m serious. After being approved by them in early February & receiving a loan number, they had me in limbo waiting for the actual funding for about a month. Then guess what? They changed their minds and declined me. After a month of having me sitting there waiting thinking I was approved. Biz2Credit is a poorly run company with no values. Their processes are faulty, their customer service reps do not speak English and do actually have real answers about what’s going on at the company, and that funding specialist, Sam Parker, you see on your dashboard doesn’t really exist. Try to email him and see. The recent positive reviews on here are fake. NO ONE is having a good experience with them. And that generic response they’re using to respond to all the bad reviews, “Hi (name), we're sorry to hear that you've had trouble during your funding request with Biz2Credit. We are proud to be helping 150,000+ business owners get access to the PPP…” just even more proves that they don’t actually care about the customers, not even enough to give individual responses. They’re just trying to save face. If you need funding, you need to run in the opposite direction of Biz2Credit. Instead look into ReadyCapital or A10 Capital. Far better experiences. If you are looking at this review, because you’ve already applied with them and are now concerned because of the issues you’re facing. Contact them immediately and have them withdraw your application. IMMEDIATELY. Once it’s withdrawn, apply with another company. IMMEDIATELY. Save yourself.

Tara Carrano West Haven, CT

The agents were a great help ibn this process! If I had any questions I sent an email and heard back within a day. In todays world that is unheard of! I felt safe in knowing if I did have any questions I could actually get the help I needed.

Darlyne Enfield, CT

My rep, Eli H, was the most professional person I've dealt with in a while. He was lightening fast at responding to my questions and concerns. My loan was processed quickly and without a lot of hassles. Eli is top notch and really is an asset to the team. Thank you!

Jess Skubi Atlanta, GA

Easy application, ease of access to submit necessary documents. Quick turnaround time. Communication was always available and I didn't have to be the one to reach out. Funds were in my account on the day stated. Thank you for helping small businesses prosper! I hope to have the same experience with the loan forgiveness process. Cheers to 2021!

Jeffrey Laning North Kingstown, RI

Process was easy and I liked having a "Personalized Representative" right on my dashboard to be able to reach out to with a question I had. If I had to say my least favorite part, I found the web tracking portion did not accurately represent the status of my loan. I thought I had forgotten or missed something with red print saying "More info required" when I was really just waiting for approval and then needed to sign a document once I was approved. Maybe that status message should be a little less generic.

Mogul Boutique New Orleans, LA

I’m so glad that I clicked the link when I did. This companies website is detailed and the application process is simply streamlined and easy to use. My loan officer was communicable and professional. I would definitely recommend using them again.

Rubal Sharma Simi Valley, CA

I applied for the PPP loan and it was the easiest experience. The online application was easy to understand and straightforward. From application to funding it only took a week or so - Very happy with the process and Biz2Credit.

Kids World Los Angeles, CA

I’ve been a fan of Biz2Credit for over 10 years. It is such an honor to be apart of your leading edge, intelligent, caring, and competent conglomerate. Thanks again for all you do. You are truly the best! If I could give 100 stars that would be more accurate.

James Cornelius, NC

Everything was awesome! I was very worried about getting everything to go through smoothly with the SBA. I want to particularly thank Mercury. She was just awesome. She really went the extra mile to help me...I can’t thank her enough.

Cory Phillip Tynan Woodland Hills, CA

You guys were incredibly helpful and actually answered the phone to take my calls unlike other financial institutions. When I didn't get something write on my application, you helped me get it right to expedite the process. Very thankful.

crystal renteria Pflugerville, TX

Very streamlined application. I went through my credit union in the first round last year. I was very upset they were not participating in this second draw. So did some research and Biz2Credit had great reviews. Very legit operation. Applied. Great correspondence from the team and it was a very good experience. Thank you so much!

Kelly Spiva San Bernardino, CA

I have nothing but good things to say so far about this company. Once the second round of the PPP Loan Program was launched, it took less than a week to process my application and fund my account. I am very appreciative, as the help was greatly needed. If the loan forgiveness application process goes this smoothly, I will be one happy camper.

KRAZY Beautiful life ,

Quick and professional. I’m so happy I chose Biz2Credit. The gentleman that I spoke to over the phone was amazing, answers all my questions, and even shared a laugh with me. I had the best experience and the entire process was EASY!

Jim Bradley Spencer, NY

Very easy to work with on our second PPP loan. Everything was completed on line and had our $$ in about 2 weeks from start to finish (probably would have been quicker, but they were waiting on the final paperwork from the SBA). Would highly recommend.

cee jam Piscataway, NJ

I applied with them for my second PPP on 1/13/2021. Horrible experience. I finally got movement on my application after over a month and then I received a denial email, even though I have a Etran number with SBA. The reason is Improper guarantor identity authentication. I can't get submitted to the sba with another lender because it keeps coming back as another lender already submitted. There is no way to contact Biz2credit on the phone and no one responds to the MANY emails I have sent. Very unprofessional company. I might miss the deadline to apply with another lender because of this.

Raechel Anderson Wheaton, IL

Wish I could give 0 stars. STAY AWAY! Biz2credit submitted our PPP loan to the SBA and got approved. It's now been 13 business days; 18 calendar days since they got the SBA approval, and they haven't funded the loan, nor are they responsive to my 6 emails or repeated calls. Because they got the loan approved through the SBA, I'm unable to apply through any other lender, and my time to apply is running out. They're actually in violation of the SBA terms, yet there's no one to reach to cancel my application or get clarity on how I can move the process along. I'm now at risk of not getting a 2nd PPP loan, despite other lenders willing to fund me. OUTRAGEOUS!

Frank Goley Williamsburg, VA

I submitted my PPP loan application to Biz2Credit on 2/6. I received SBA approval and SBA loan number on 2/8. Loan application accepted by SBA on 2/11. On 2/15 my PPP Loan Status changed to More Information Needed status. No requests to date have come from Biz2Credit for more information. No one has contacted me at any point in this process. This is a simple straight forward loan, and I have uploaded all required documentation. Since I started this PPP process with Biz2Credit, I have never received any human interaction from them despite my emails to my Funding Specialist, Support, Contracts, and a Senior Funding Specialist. Either my PPP loan has fallen through the cracks amongst the huge volume they are processing, or I am simply being ignored. I was forced to file a BBB Complaint on 2/21, and I truly hope that Biz2Credit steps up and funds my approved PPP loan. It is shame I had to file the complaint. I had no choice as I can not reach the company via email or phone. I have not heard back from anyone at Biz2Credit for 17 straight days now. So I am quite concerned if I will be funded at all. I am currently waiting to hear back from Biz2Credit regarding my BBB Complaint.

Tal Bloch ,

The company is completely unresponsive for weeks! Please stay away! Biz2credit have summitted my PPP round 2 application. I have requested them to withdraw my application from the SBA, as they are the only entity that can do that, however I did not get any response nor my application has been withdrawn. I have been trying to get in touch with their customer service for over a week now, calling, emailing and nothing. Only automated responses and voicemails. As of now I am stuck and cannot get a PPP 2 loan until they withdraw my application! I cannot submit a PPP application with a different lender as it gets rejected by the SBA since they are not withdrawing MY application! That is ridiculous. Their delay and service is hurting my business tremendously and I would not wish anyone to go through what I am going. All I am asking them is to withdraw my application and they cannot even do that? Where is their customer service?

Dustin Sullo San Juan Capistrano, CA

Biz2credit was beyond what I expected. They web above and beyond to make sure all my questions were answered and where with my helping ever step of the way .

Wynter Riddick ,

Very satisfied with Biz2 Credit. The PPP portal was easy to navigate & the Biz2 team was great with corresponding on updates. The forgiveness process was just as easy & organize.

Ray Douglasville, GA

This was the smoothest process I’ve ever had in getting a loan. My loan specifically was for the PPP and during this high stress time they made the process smooth and stress free!

MH99 East Orange, NJ

Working with Biz2Credit on the PPP loan was LIGHT YEARS better than working with a major financial institution. Biz2Credit customer service is outstanding and they made the process so quick and easy. THANK YOU!!!

Mark Sterling, VA

Process was very straightforward. Communication was excellent. Of all of the platforms we applied to for the 2nd round PPP, Biz2Credit was the easiest and clearest and most responsive.

cmmenterprises Macon, GA

Amazing! Simple straight forward questions and easy to understand site. When information is requested a thorough explanation of what is needed is given. Nothing but positive experience for us!

JLF Memphis, TN

The process from application to funding was the easiest I have ever participated in. Amazing. I would recomend to anyone and I will use in them again in the future if additional funds are needed.

Roger Shields Miami Beach, FL

Fast and easy to work with.. Great service and accessibility to real person. The only down side was receiving emails from their team from different domains and names, could have been disregarded.

dunitza galicia Los Angeles, CA

The rep that helped me was amazing from begging to end. He knew what I needed and would call and email me asking for the paper work i was missing and he made sure I got my grant/loan in less time. Thank you so much Sergio

Adam Klein Weston, MA

The best thing about my experience - I was assigned a loan officer and given contact info. She was actually reachable and responded in a timely manner. Great communication throughout the process

Cynthia Cornelius, NC

Very fast and professional. I got all the information they asked for, sent it to them and had my funds in a week. I would highly recommend to any small business. Thanks a big help to my business. 👍

A.D West ,

The process felt very streamlined and I never felt like I was in the dark as far as where I was within the process. Mike W from Funding Support and Deepak T my Funding Specialist helped tremendously.

Denise Pitts Ringgold, GA

My experience was a good one. Biz2Credit was a great company to work with. My application process was uncomplicated. They kept me in touch with the outcomes of my application process. Would use them again.

Mark Sunderland, MD

I've only used Biz2Credit for PPP2 application. Parts of the process were excellent, especially the efficient and clear manner in which attachments were to be uploaded. However, the instructions and "what to do next" issues were not good. Also the status info wasn't clear. Never knew until the end whether everything was submitted to B2C properly and whether B2C successfully submitted to the lender.

Max Wyoming, MI

The application was buggy and when the signature form was created, it was inaccurate. The loan processor assigned to my account was rude, inflexible and lacking knowledge of the basics of the PPP program requirements. Poor communication too. I repeatedly asked for support during the application process and never heard a response or had my concerns addressed. In the end, I received funding but I felt like I was not a valued client - instead, just another company lining Biz2Credits pockets with application fees from my loan. I regret using Biz2Credit. I won’t again. I don’t recommend you to anyone.

marci wagner Round Rock, TX

Thank you isn’t enough! This was so easy and incredibly fast in a time when people and businesses don’t have much time as this pandemic churns on! This lets me pay employees for another 2 months!

M Harris San Luis Obispo, CA

Biz2Credit made the PPP 2 application and approval process very easy! And it was remarkably quick. I also was able to speak directly with my Biz2Credit representative once the process was underway.

Thomas Rode ,

The whole process was very simple and also very fast. After hearing about how hard the PPP loan process was at some banks, I was very impressed with how quickly Biz2Credit got us our loan.

S J Houston, TX

During the pandemic they made the process very easy to go through. It was already a very stressful time and Vaishali took the time to assist to make the process easier. Thank you so much!!! Now for part 2 in order to get the loan forgiveness process completed Ashish has already contacted me personally and will be assisting me through this process as well. Look forward to getting this completed. Thank you for all the assistance.

Vanessa Giordano North Hollywood, CA

David and Tommy helped me with my PPP loan tremendously. Great customer service and they actually call back and email back efficiently when a lot of other companies doing PPP don’t respond! So happy with the service they provided and will be recommending them and using them again myself in the future! Thank you biz2credit for helping save my business in this crazy time!

Stephanie C Winter Springs, FL

Biz2Credit did exactly what they said they would do to help me get approved for PPP loan. The loan app was seamless and easy; however after the app the actual loan underwriting was a bit confusing and tedious as the same information was being requested over and over HOWEVER my loan specialist Mathew and Tommy was AMAZING! He communicated with me every time I had a question, or if something didn't seem right - he took the time to explain it to me. In the end I was completely funded with my PPP loan. Thank you Mathew and Tommy!