Launched in 2007, Biz2Credit is an alternative lending platform that offers direct financing to a wide range of small businesses. The company provides a variety of funding options, such as working capital loans, SBA loans, lines of credit, real estate bridge loans, and traditional business term loans. Since its opening, Biz2Credit has funded more than $2 billion in loans. Biz2Credit's funding ranges from $2,500–$5 million.

Completed in a few minutes, the entire loan application process is secure, efficient, and prices are transparent.

The Good

• Simple Application Process
  • Quick Funding Time
  • BizAnalyzer Tool
  • Wide Loan Range
  • Variety of Funding Types
  • Serves Several Industries

Simple Application Process

Biz2Credit has a quick and easy application process that typically takes less than four minutes to complete. Not worrying about a lengthy loan application makes the lending process simple and carefree.

Quick Funding Time

Once your loan application is complete and you submit the necessary documentation, you can receive funding in as little as one business day. Biz2Credit strives for a quick and easy financing process.

Wide Loan Range

Biz2Credit offers financing options from $2,500 to $5 million. Lending amounts will depend on the business and its qualifications, but it's convenient that Biz2Credit provides a wide range of loan amounts to appeal to many types of borrowers with differing needs.

Variety of Funding Types

Biz2Credit strives to help business owners find funding that fits business goals and their financial health. Because of this, Biz2Credit has simplified the funding process with financial products flexible enough to meet the needs of today’s business owners. Financial products include term loan, working capital financing and commercial real estate financing.

Term Loan

• Loan amounts from $25K–$250K
• Rates from 9.99%*
• Get approved within 24 hours

Popular reasons to seek Term Loans:

• Grow your business
• Access to full cash amount upfront
• Use for a broad range of business needs
• Free up operational cash flow
• Benefit from tax-deductible interest

• Rates from 10%
• Qualify within 48 hours

Popular reasons to seek Commercial Real Estate Loans:

• Reinvest in next business
• Acquisition of a new business
• Fund a renovation
• Refinance business liabilities

Serves Several Industries

Biz2Credit provides financing to businesses in a variety of different industries:

• Restaurants
• Retail
• Gas stations and liquor stores
• Attorneys and CPAs
• Motels and hotels
• Any businesses in public administration
• Doctor and dentist offices
• Commercial and residential real estate businesses
• Construction
• Car dealerships
• IT and services
• Business and professional associations
• Social and nonprofit organizations
• Financial services
• Grant making foundations
• Holding companies and management companies
• Independent artists, writers, and performers
• New and used automobile, ATV, RV, boat, and motorcycle dealers
• And many others

The Bad

• Underwriting Fee or Loan Origination Fee
  • Unknown Requirements

Underwriting Fee or Loan Origination Fee

Biz2Credit states on its website that for the majority of non-banking financing options, you will pay an underwriting fee that can reach up to $400. For banking financing, Biz2credit charges a loan origination fee. However, the fee varies based on the loan type, amount, and multiple other factors.

Although Biz2Credit charges an upfront fee for its loan products, this is common for most financial institutions. If you want to know the exact fees, you’ll need to reach out to Biz2Credit for a quote.

Besides closing fees, Biz2Credit doesn't charge any other upfront or hidden fees. You’ll only pay a fee after loan approval and once the financing process finalizes. Biz2Credit also provides an individual written agreement regarding the closing fees to be as transparent as possible.

Unknown Requirements

Biz2Credit does not list on its website all of its loan requirements, such as revenue requirements. However, the lender does note that it prefers established businesses that are profitable with two or more years in business and a solid credit history and score. However, Biz2Credit does offer startup loans to certain businesses.

The Bottom Line

With more than a decade of experience, Biz2Credit is an alternative lending platform with banking and non-banking financial services. As the company is not a direct lender, Biz2Credit acts as an online marketplace that provides customers with a nationwide network of lenders to easily offer quotes and pre-qualifications to borrowers.

The company has a wide range of loan products so customers have multiple options to choose from. Biz2Credit offers quick funding within 24 hours and simple loan applications that take less than four minutes to complete.

If you’re interested in learning more about the lender and how it compares to other loan service providers, you can find Biz2Credit reviews below.

5.0

Rushabh Panchal

March 30th, 2020 Edison, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Gary W is very friendly and helpful, i did not have to wait after i applied for a small business loan. Gary contacted me right after i applied for the loan and he had me approved in a minutes and wired money within 24 hours. i definitely recommend Biz2credit and Gary W.

Joseph Mazzotti

February 21st, 2020 Arcata, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Mazzottis on the Plaza in Arcata california has had the pleasure to work multiple times with Adam L our funding specialist and friend. We have gotten to know each other over a few years now and he is amazingly talented at what he does. We use Biz2Credit basically twice a year, mostly just to have a little cushion in the slow time and when we decide to update, improve or modernize our facilities. Biz2 is hands down the best company to use in this regard. Their terms are excellent, the payback amounts are best in the industry and the speed in which they get it done is second to none. We had used other cash advance companies in the past, but we felt like we were selling our souls to the devil with the payback terms. Biz2 is half what anyone else is offering, their percentage capture rates are perfect and if you choose a fixed payment, that works too. Having done 6 loans with them as of now, I only dial Adam L's number when I need funds.... give them a shot and tell them Joe Mazzotti sent you and see for yourself!

SIKANDER RANDHAWA

February 14th, 2020 Upland, CA

Best Place To Get Your Funding. Very Professional People And They Have Tailor Made Solution To Your Financial Needs. Especially Deepak and Roshan, Both Were Very helpful. Got Funding in 72 Hours. Happy Now!!!!!!

Usource

February 12th, 2020 Clarksville, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been offered a number of cash advances from different lenders to assist my business. Since our first advance with Biz2Credit I have not found any other lender that has been more transparent, trustworthy and responsive to our needs. I am so happy to have found such a reputable company and that's valuable to a small company like ours. Thanks Biz2Credit! Usource

Prince Ghotra

February 12th, 2020 Clarkston, GA

Garry W nice person Bring good deals

Trudy A. Grimaldi

February 12th, 2020 Maywood, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Roshan has been very responsive and fast to get me funding asap. He was a huge help in my companies funding needs.

Small business owner

February 12th, 2020 Washington, DC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Biz2Credit is a great source for funding for small businesses. Our loan analyst Adam was exceptional. We put in a request and received our funds within 48 hours. We love the business model and will recommend to other businesses. Keep up the good work and recognize your great staff!!

shonna bland

February 7th, 2020 Cortland, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

A big thank you to Ron and Alex !!! They are always on the ball!!!

Oksana

February 4th, 2020 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was a pleasure working with Alex! We was very informative on loan options, easily available with any application process questions and did a great job in expediting my loan request. I highly recommend Alex!!!

Dec 31, 2019

Hi Oksana, Thank you for sharing your experience! It's great to hear that we've had such a positive affect on your business. We're always glad to meet the service and funding needs of our clients.

Osnat Gad

January 31st, 2020 Southampton, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I recommend Biz2credit highly. I have worked with them for almost two years and they were always helpful and courteous. They are professional and tare flexible.

Sunny

January 31st, 2020 Hicksville, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Had a great experience. Gary W was a great help

Richard Buckley

January 31st, 2020 Champaign, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I like the quick response I get from Tom M. I don't like the fact that I have to supply so many account statements and reports each time I request funds. Often times they are asking for the same docs that I have sent numerous times. I feel they already have copies of. I had to verify my bank account, though they are already drawing from it weekly. When I have tried to get a balance in the past, I had a hard time getting a response. Felt like I was being ignored. As you know, I have always had the money in my account to make my payments.

Katherine

January 31st, 2020 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Tom M was quick to help me get the funds I needed, answered my questions and was very helpful.

Rajiv

January 31st, 2020 San Jose, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very friendly and professional help by Tom in executing the loan process. Nicely assisted by Mathew. Rajiv

Machine Shop

January 31st, 2020 Gainesville, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fast service, and easy to discuss options available to decide best type of financing needs. Great service and easy paperwork requirements.

Mario Bittencourt

January 31st, 2020 Newark, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great service. Easy to apply for loan. Great rates & terms. Biz2Credit is very loyal to their customers! Excellent customer service too! We have been highly satisfied customers of Biz2Credit since 2015!

Jakol43

January 30th, 2020 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent service friendly and I got my funds fast

Pawan kumar

January 30th, 2020 Lakeland, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We've worked with Biz2credit over 2yrs now and they are by far the best lenders, great partners. Biz2credit is very professional, very great work ethical. I personally would recommend Biz2credit to any business looking to expand their business, I assure you, you wont be disappointed in their work! Great offers are always given in a timely matter and their funding is as quick as same day of receiving the file in .

Salim Jumma

January 22nd, 2020 Pearsall, TX

Biz2Credit really did helped me and got me the loan, Gary W Thanks for all your help!!!! Look forward to do business long term with your company.......

smbertha

January 17th, 2020 Flushing, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Easy and simple process with employees that are very helpful, like Gary W, thanks.

Mehdi

January 10th, 2020 Bremen, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Gary and Sam has always been a really helpful in work with us and take if care of our need and they do all they can to help the Coustomer out

Jan 17, 2020

Hi Medhdi, Thank you for sharing your experience! It's great to hear that we've had such a positive effect on your business. We're always glad to meet the service and funding needs of our clients.

Towheed Chowdhury

January 10th, 2020 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent service . Very much professional.

Jan 17, 2020

Hi Cory, thank you for your review and for being the best part of Biz2Credit. We're glad we could meet your business funding needs.

David Cardona

January 9th, 2020 Tomball, TX

We own a small business and needed extra capital to grow our company, Biz2Credit came through with exactly what we needed. I thought the process was going to be a frustrating, but it was quick and easy; Deepak T and Gary W we excellent at communicating every step of the way, and they went above and beyond to get us approved. I highly recommend this company. -David Cardona

Jan 17, 2020

Hi David, Thank you for sharing your experience! It's great to hear that we've had such a positive effect on your business. We're always glad to meet the service and funding needs of our clients.

Chander

January 8th, 2020 Fresno, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Gary W and Gaurav S were great in helping me. Gary really has gone the extra mile each time I have dealt with him.

Jan 17, 2020

Thank you for your review and for being the best part of Biz2Credit. We're glad we could meet your business funding needs.

Cory Burns

January 6th, 2020 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very easy process made it super easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 6th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent customer service good response

Jan 17, 2020

Thank you for your review and for being the best part of Biz2Credit.

Shawn

January 6th, 2020 Culpeper, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have always come through for our business!

Jan 17, 2020

Hi Cory, Thank you for your review and for being the best part of Biz2Credit.

Jose

December 30th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Gary W was my Funding Specialist. He made the process easy and quick. He answered all of my questions. I will definitely use his service again for my future funding needs.

Dec 31, 2019

Hi Jose, Thank you for such positive feedback. We're always glad to help businesses grow.

Arun Tandon

December 23rd, 2019 Stafford, TX

Gary and Deepak were extremely helpful and professional.

Dec 31, 2019

Hi Arun, Thank you for sharing your experience! We're glad we could meet the expectations of your business.

Ijaz Hussain

December 16th, 2019 Overland Park, KS

He was great to work with and I would like to work with him in the future as well.

Dec 31, 2019

Hi Ijaz, Thank you for such positive feedback. We're always glad to help businesses as they grow.

Joseph

December 15th, 2019 Staten Island, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very fast, professional and knowledgeable

Dec 23, 2019

Hi Joseph, thank you for your review. We know today's business owners move at lightning speeds. We're always glad to meet your funding needs ASAP.

PRADEEP RAWATE

December 10th, 2019 Chatsworth, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

WORKING WITH BIZ 2 CREDIT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE. TOM WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL & SUPPORTIVE THROUGHOUT THE PROCESS. THANK YOU FOR A GREAT DEAL!

Dec 12, 2019

Hi Pradeep, Thank you for such positive feedback. We're always glad to help businesses grow.

AT

December 10th, 2019 Rowland Heights, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Gary is the best! Great service and really fast responses! The whole progress is so smooth and worry free. I’ll come back for them again!!

Dec 31, 2019

AT, Thank you for sharing your experience! We're glad we could meet the expectations of your business.

aldo

December 10th, 2019 Tucson, AZ

I have been working with roshan and Deepak. They are the best. I got the fund on time

Dec 31, 2019

Hi Aldo, thank you for your review. We know today's business owners move at lightning speeds. We're always glad to meet your funding needs ASAP.

John Hunter

December 9th, 2019 Lawrence, KS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are fast and affordable. Gary W had funds in our account the same day that we signed.

Dec 12, 2019

Hi John, Thank you for sharing your experience! We're glad we could meet the expectations of your business.

Jayne Rock-Gangale

December 9th, 2019 Bloomfield, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was coached through the process with ease and the staff was easily accessible for any questions

Dec 23, 2019

Hi Jayne, thank you for reviewing our service. We're glad to have met your business funding needs.

Northside Nephrology,P.C

December 9th, 2019 Cumming, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Adam L provided excellent Customer service.

Dec 31, 2019

Hi, Thanks for sharing your experience with us! We're glad to meet your expectations for quality customer service.

Jazmin

December 9th, 2019 Queens Village, NY

Very good service , Roshan answer all my question clearly .

Dec 12, 2019

Hi Jazmin, thanks for providing this feedback. We're glad to meet your customer service expectations.

Jay

December 4th, 2019 Ridgewood, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Working with Biz2Credit was the best choice for me and my business to get money we needed quickly. Spencer was easy to work with and very professional throughout my application process.

Dec 23, 2019

Hi Jay, thank you for your review and for being the best part of Biz2Credit. We're glad we could meet your business funding needs.

Jason

November 6th, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have used Biz2Credit for years, and it helped drive my business growth. They provided loans in a timely manner.

Dec 23, 2019

Jason, thank you for being the best part of Biz2Credit. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that our service has met your standards year after year.

Brad Rosenfeld

August 16th, 2019 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was impressed by Biz2Credit becuase they provide fair loan products and seamless transactions.

Oct 29, 2019