Best Company Guarantee Biz2Credit Logo

Biz2Credit

9.9

Launched in 2007, Biz2Credit is an alternative lending platform that offers direct financing for a wide range of small businesses. Since its opening, Biz2Credit has funded more than $3 billion in small business lending solutions. Biz2Credit's funding ranges from $25,000–$6 million.

The company provides a variety of funding options, such as working capital loans, SBA loans, lines of credit, real estate bridge loans, and traditional business term loans.

Keep reading to learn about the pros and cons of using the Biz2Credit platform or jump straight to Biz2Credit reviews from consumers.

The Good

• Simple Application Process
  • Fast Funding
  • Wide Loan Range
  • Variety of Funding Types
  • Serves Several Industries

Simple Application Process

search

Highlight: Biz2Credit's loan application process is secure and efficient.

The application typically takes less than four minutes to complete. Not worrying about a lengthy loan application makes the process to borrow money less time-consuming and less daunting.

You'll answer questions regarding your personal credit, time in business, cash flow, and annual revenue and Biz2Credit will analyze your industry and corporate risk levels. Your credit history is of utmost importance so you'll want to take care of any issues on your credit report until your score improves prior to your application. Your FICO score is comprised of inquiries, debt usage, payment history, credit age, and account mix.

The required documentation varies by loan type, but in general, you'll want to have the following documents ready when you apply for business funding:

• Several months of bank statements from your bank account
  • Outstanding credit account statements (if hard credit report not pulled)
  • Corporate tax returns for multiple years
  • Balance sheet and/or statement of profit/loss
  • Individual tax returns

Fast Funding

Biz2Credit strives for a quick and easy financing process. Once your loan application is complete and you submit the necessary documentation, you can receive funding in as little as one business day.

Wide Loan Range

Biz2Credit offers financing options from $25,000 to $6 million. Lending amounts will depend on the business and its qualifications, but it's convenient that Biz2Credit provides a wide range of loan amounts to appeal to many types of borrowers with differing needs.

Variety of Funding Types

Biz2Credit strives to help business owners find funding that fits business goals and their financial health. Because of this, Biz2Credit has simplified the funding process with financial products flexible enough to meet the needs of today’s business owners. Financial products include a term loan, working capital financing, and commercial real estate financing.

Term Loan

• Loan amounts up to $250,000
• Rates from 9.99%*
• Get approved within 24 hours

Popular reasons to seek Term Loans:

• Grow your business
• Access to full cash amount upfront
• Use for a broad range of business needs
• Free up operational cash flow
• Benefit from tax-deductible interest

• Rates from 10%
• Qualify within 48 hours

Popular reasons to seek Commercial Real Estate Loans:

• Reinvest in next business
• Acquisition of a new business
• Fund a renovation
• Refinance business liabilities

Merchant Cash Advance

A merchant cash advance is a good funding option for a business that wants to expand its operations but has had its cash flow interrupted. This type of financing option is fast, open to candidates with poor personal credit, and has payments structured in correlation with the health of your business.

Since the loan amount is based on future sales or receivables, there is no fixed payment schedule, loan term, interest rate, or APR. Instead, your total repayment amount is based on a factor rate applied to the amount paid for your business receipts. Therefore, it can be more expensive than other types of loans. But many small business owners find the benefits worth the cost, especially if they do not qualify for other loan types.

PPP Loan

In light of the economic hardship experienced by many small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic, Biz2Credit facilitated Paycheck Protection Program loans through the SBA. While the program has been discontinued and this loan product is not currently available, the company is equipped to facilitate PPP funding should the program be extended and reopened for further applications. In the meantime, Biz2Credit's has a PPP Loan specific resource hub for the preparation of prospective borrowers and for borrowers seeking help with PPP loan forgiveness.

There are other SBA loan alternatives to the PPP loan, including the following:

• SBA Disaster Loans
  • SBA Express Loans
  • SBA 7(a) loans
  • SBA 504 financing

Serves Several Industries

Biz2Credit provides financing to businesses in a variety of different industries:

• Restaurants
• Retail
• Gas stations and liquor stores
• Attorneys and CPAs
• Motels and hotels
• Any businesses in public administration
• Doctor and dentist offices
• Commercial and residential real estate businesses
• Construction
• Car dealerships
• IT and services
• Business and professional associations
• Social and nonprofit organizations
• Financial services
• Grant making foundations
• Holding companies and management companies
• Independent artists, writers, and performers
• New and used automobile, ATV, RV, boat, and motorcycle dealers
• And many others

The Bad

• Underwriting Fee or Loan Origination Fee
  • Unknown Requirements

Underwriting Fee or Loan Origination Fee

Biz2Credit states on its website that for the majority of non-banking financing options, you will pay an underwriting fee of $250 to $400. For banking financing, Biz2credit charges a loan origination fee. However, the fee varies based on the loan type, amount, and multiple other factors.

Although Biz2Credit charges an upfront fee for its loan products, this is common for most financial institutions. If you want to know the exact fees, you’ll need to reach out to Biz2Credit for a quote.

Besides closing fees, Biz2Credit doesn't charge any other upfront or hidden fees. You’ll only pay a fee after loan approval and once the financing process finalizes. Biz2Credit also provides an individual written agreement regarding the closing fees to be as transparent as possible.

Unknown Requirements

Biz2Credit does not list on its website all of its loan requirements, such as revenue requirements. However, the lender does note that it prefers established businesses that are profitable with two or more years in business and a solid credit history and score. Biz2Credit does offer startup loans to certain businesses.

The Bottom Line

With more than a decade of experience, Biz2Credit is an excellent choice for business financing.

As the company is not a direct lender, Biz2Credit acts as an online marketplace that provides the small business owner with a nationwide network of lenders to easily offer quotes and pre-qualifications to prospective borrowers seeking a small business loan.

The company has a wide range of loan options so customers have multiple products to choose from. Biz2Credit offers quick funding within 24 hours and a simple loan process, including an application that takes less than four minutes to complete.

Many reviewers speak highly of the company's efficiency in facilitating the Paycheck Protection Program application and disbursing PPP funds through its SBA approved lender network. If you're interested in learning more about this small business funding company and how it compares to other loan service providers, you can read Biz2Credit reviews for yourself below.

Call our recommended rep over at Biz2Credit below.

Message from
Biz2Credit

Spend less time worrying about working capital and more time taking on the world, with Biz2Credit. At Biz2Credit, we provide direct funding to small business owners because getting funding for your successful business shouldn’t be complicated. Biz2Credit will deliver the right funding you need — fast. Our confidence comes from our deep experience, our partnerships with name brand companies, and our strong reputation — through good economies and bad. And for us, it's not just about connecting entrepreneurs to the financing they need now. It’s about connecting entrepreneurs to opportunities that can build a legacy. Business Funding Options: Working Capital, Term Loans, Business Loans, Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Loans, SBA Loans. Education and Support for Business Owners: Visit the Biz2Credit COVID-19 Resource Hub, the COVID-19 Webcast Center, or check out the Business Toolkit on our website for helpful tools and information to get your business ready for financing. Biz2Credit — Funding What's Next

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down
bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

bookmark

Featured Review

April Washington ,

The application was easy to fill out not completed at all. Representative was very helpful through the entire process.

bookmark

Featured Review

Ricky Lewis Sacramento, CA

Easy, fast, seamless and no hassle! I used them again!

Bob Stuart Raleigh, NC

Bizz was a true life saver during the pandemic when I was having so much difficulty finding a PPP loan. It was a very difficult time as with many. After what seemd forever being on line everyday I found Bizz2 and finally someone to actually speak with and give me a path. from applicaton to forgivness they were seamles in guiding me through the process. We could not be more grateful! My most humble respect and gratitude. Peace!

Mike Mansingh Gainesville, FL

They are reliable, I got my first PPP loan from them. They were great, followed up and did the forgiveness. I am in the process of getting a business loan from them. I would not be in business today if they weren't there to help me. Shop with confidence.

Joe Petrillo San Gabriel, CA

They were the most professional in their entire process, from application detail on the web, to all of the webinars they did to keep us updated to what was happening with the process and the government changes. They made the filing for forgiveness easy as possible as well. The continued to be very proactive with keeping us in the loop of information. I highly recommend Biz2Credit for future needs not only for myself but for my friends.

ANN Sarasota, FL

Biz2Credit made it easy for us to apply online for PPP loan, giving a clear list of docs needed. Then, for loan forgiveness application, the same; prompts and clear direction for docs needed. All we needed to do was download all docs to their website.

Dwayne Scott Hampton, VA

Biz2 help me get through the PPP loan process. I called them many of times with questions and their guidance got me the loan. Great company to work with.

Lukas Laftsidis Wheaton, IL

Helped with my company's PPP loans and forgiveness. Fast and easy. Overall good experience. Only issue I have had is that they are requiring me to leave review in order for me to receive forgiveness on my loan. Is this normal? First time for me.

phyllis mace Berkeley, CA

The first PPP application they made a mistake and I ended up with 2 applications numbers and therefore was denied by the SBA. It was impossible to get to the right person at Biz2credit. Finally the SBA got to the route of the problem and I got the funds. The second PPP application and the forgiveness process went smoothly.

Jessica Okatie, SC

I used Biz2credit for both of my PPP loans and also with my mom and father in law. My experience was good and my parents appreciated how simple the process was.

Nancy Stribula Rocky River, OH

I applied and received a Small Business Administration PPP loan through BIX2Credit. The staff had expert level knowledgeable and superbly responsive.

Jagdish K Bhagavatula Cypress, TX

Ms.Vaishali P. and other Biz2Credit employees were very helpful and patient in working with me in filing the applications for PPE I & II, at a very challenging time for my business.

Roberta McGill Four Oaks, NC

Biz2credit is a great company to work with. At first I had a hard time finding someone to help me with the PPP loan. When I found Biz2credit they were very consistent and helpful.

Brad white San Bernardino, CA

I submitted my loan forgiveness packet last December and never heard back. I was shuffled around between multiple agents so the left hand never seemed to know what the right hand was doing. multiple emails inquiring to status were ignored, and calls were not returned. in fact, the posted phone numbers for my loan advisors/consultants were dropped or changed such that I could NEVER get anyone on the phone to speak to me. It was only some six months of this nonsense or so before I finally started receiving some feedback, almost always from a number of different people and almost always referencing a different "ticket" number, whatever the hell that means, and in some cases even telling me it was time for me to submit my loan forgiveness app months after I had already done so. As a result, among other maddening things, I was afraid to submit a second loan app for fear it would not be forgiven if granted so I lost a lot of money. I appreciate the assistance in getting the first loan and in finally getting it forgiven, but your customer service is otherwise terrible.terrible

TODD CONSTRUCTION INC Santa Barbara, CA

The forgiveness application process was a nightmare. I received multiple emails from different Biz2Credit agents asking for the same documentation over and over again. When I stated I was tired of being asked for the same things, the agent responded rudely and threatened that my loan would not qualify for forgiveness.

Si Ba Hoang Derwood, MD

Biz2Credit did help me getting my PPP1 within less than 7 days and also help me to complete the PPP Loan Forgiveness process and got it approved.

Marcus J. Lee Farmington, MI

Biz2Credit made the ENTIRE PROCESS A BREEZE!!! The online system was very user friendly and they guided me through the process each step along the way!

Lee Roy Horton Christmas Valley, OR

Biz2Credit made it very easy to apply for the PPP Loan and to ask for forgiveness. Instructions were easy to follow and anytime I had an issue they were timely responsive

Jewel Houston, TX

They walked me through the process of getting my PPP loan during the pandemic. They were patient with my emails and phone calls and held my hand through the whole process.

Larry Denton Fish Dunn, NC

Biz2Credit helped me with my PPP loan when many banks would no longer take applications. The only reason I wouldn't rate them a 5 is that the loan took over a month to complete the entire process.

Donna Levasseur Lewiston, ME

They are very trustable company they are caring and understanding company they work fast and hard to get the loan completed and sign i love the online access

Kofi F Columbus, OH

Very knowledgeable about the work they were doing. Able to answer all the financial questions you asked them.

Karen Massey Abilene, TX

Worst company ever, I would never do business with them again. When I asked repeatedly for a letter stating my loan had been forgiven, over FOUR MONTHS of time, they would never help me. They ignored my request over and over. Go somewhere else, that is my advice.

Patrick Ryan Chicago, IL

Biz2Credit were very helpful from the onset. We had good results but it was difficult to get a hold of them if questions were had

Mike Hoelscher Temple, TX

They entered my SSN as my EIN and when I went to apply for another PPP loan no one could apply because my original was entered incorrectly and when I tried to speak to someone to change it no one was there to answer the phone or emails

Eric Lopez Las Cruces, NM

It was through Biz2Cedit that we were able to apply for the PPP loan and loan forgiveness without having to go to the bank.

Gayle Phillips Fresno, CA

I submitted an application for PPP round 2 and Biz2Credit said SBA rejected the application. The reason they said it was rejected was invalid because I used the same account number as in first round. There was never a human that I could contact that would help resolve the discrepancy.

N. Scott Maloy Molalla, OR

Our business applied for PPP loan using Biz2Credit. We were successful, and had good support and helpful info from Biz2Credit.

Harry McNicholas Nogales, AZ

I got my first Ppp Liam with you. It went smooth. It was paid and then was able to get the loan relieved easily. I applied for round two. The only thing that changes was my income dropped. Everything else was the same. It was rejected and I was never able to get anybody from your company to call me back or help me fix whatever issue there was. Because of your company, I was not able to receive a badly needed second PPP loan.

James Rinn Austin, TX

Very responsive and knowledgeable. I was very impressed. They willing supported non-clients through PPP process. Great technology.

Tonya Mosley Greenville, TX

They were great!!!! Not always the easy one to reach but I understand I was not the only one trying to get service. Thank you for all you accomplished

Jonathan Rauh Sausalito, CA

Quick and easy help to get my loan. Wells Fargo could not help me but Biz2Credit was amazing. My rep called, emailed and made me a priority.

Steve Curd Greenwood, IN

You were wonderful on PPP1. 5 starts. You were horrible on PPP2. No communication. No help. Nothing. I had to go to another lender because you would ever respond or provide answers or help

Larry Carr Orange, CA

They got the loan taken care of including following through with the forgiveness

J Bennett Seattle, WA

Joe and his team were remarkable and timely in responding. Grateful for his attentiveness.

sylvia taylor Rowlett, TX

It was fairly easy to obtain although it was a lot of information that was needed

Carl Pederson Fresno, CA

Tenzin is my best friend and help to getting this PP loan over the line. Thanks a bunch!!

Rowena Bryant Columbus, OH

great , quick response, easy to work with and very helpful in walking through the process

David Hals Oakland, NJ

Handled my application quickly & efficiently. I had questions and had to email - no phone contact when I needed it.

Kimberly Rome, GA

They are a company that actually responds with questions and in today's world, that is invaluable.

reina Newark, NJ

they help me right away and quick they was very much on point and work super fast

Lorie Graci Columbus, OH

Approved February 26, 2021 for SBA Loan. Tried not to pay Loan, said I received loan in March 31, 2021. I had to get verification from Back multiple times that I had not receive loan even when it said funded. Finally funded in June.

David Lars Chamberlain Benicia, CA

They were a great help getting me a PPP loan and getting the forgiveness.

Joan Gilpatrick Boca Raton, FL

They were proactive in helping me get a PPP loan. Also, they have very informative webcast

nitin kumar Phillipsburg, NJ

fast and easy service. easy process to enrolled in loan application.

Maureen Connelly Elmsford, NY

Straightforward and easy to deal with. No problem wit the transaction

Ronak Desai Riverside, CA

Dedicated staff working to get the loan approved in shortest possible time

Oscar Baquerizo West Palm Beach, FL

Easy loan and forgiveness process. The customer service was great.

Rosemary H Orlando, FL

They were helpful, fast, friendly and I received my funds in a timely manner.

Keith Lane Loganville, GA

Quick and helpful response to all my questions about my PPP loan.