Launched in 2007, Biz2Credit is an alternative lending platform that offers direct financing for a wide range of small businesses. Since its opening, Biz2Credit has funded more than $3 billion in small business lending solutions. Biz2Credit's funding ranges from $25,000–$6 million.

The company provides a variety of funding options, such as working capital loans, SBA loans, lines of credit, real estate bridge loans, and traditional business term loans.

Keep reading to learn about the pros and cons of using the Biz2Credit platform or jump straight to Biz2Credit reviews from consumers.

The Good

• Simple Application Process
  • Fast Funding
  • Wide Loan Range
  • Variety of Funding Types
  • Serves Several Industries

Simple Application Process

Biz2Credit's loan application process is secure and efficient, and prices are transparent. The application typically takes less than four minutes to complete. Not worrying about a lengthy loan application makes the process to borrow money less time-consuming and less daunting.

You'll answer questions regarding your personal credit, time in business, cash flow, and annual revenue and Biz2Credit will analyze your industry and corporate risk levels. Your credit history is of utmost importance so you'll want to take care of any issues on your credit report until your score improves prior to your application. Your FICO score is comprised of inquiries, debt usage, payment history, credit age, and account mix.

The required documentation varies by loan type, but in general, you'll want to have the following documents ready when you apply for business funding:

• Several months of bank statements from your bank account
  • Outstanding credit account statements (if hard credit report not pulled)
  • Corporate tax returns for multiple years
  • Balance sheet and/or statement of profit/loss
  • Individual tax returns

Fast Funding

Once your loan application is complete and you submit the necessary documentation, you can receive funding in as little as one business day. Biz2Credit strives for a quick and easy financing process.

Wide Loan Range

Biz2Credit offers financing options from $25,000 to $6 million. Lending amounts will depend on the business and its qualifications, but it's convenient that Biz2Credit provides a wide range of loan amounts to appeal to many types of borrowers with differing needs.

Variety of Funding Types

Biz2Credit strives to help business owners find funding that fits business goals and their financial health. Because of this, Biz2Credit has simplified the funding process with financial products flexible enough to meet the needs of today’s business owners. Financial products include a term loan, working capital financing, and commercial real estate financing.

Term Loan

• Loan amounts up to $250,000
• Rates from 9.99%*
• Get approved within 24 hours

Popular reasons to seek Term Loans:

• Grow your business
• Access to full cash amount upfront
• Use for a broad range of business needs
• Free up operational cash flow
• Benefit from tax-deductible interest

• Rates from 10%
• Qualify within 48 hours

Popular reasons to seek Commercial Real Estate Loans:

• Reinvest in next business
• Acquisition of a new business
• Fund a renovation
• Refinance business liabilities

Merchant Cash Advance

A merchant cash advance is a good funding option for a business that wants to expand its operations but has had its cash flow interrupted. This type of financing option is fast, open to candidates with poor personal credit, and has payments structured in correlation with the health of your business.

Since the loan amount is based on future sales or receivables, there is no fixed payment schedule, loan term, interest rate, or APR. Instead, your total repayment amount is based on a factor rate applied to the amount paid for your business receipts. Therefore, it can be more expensive than other types of loans. But many small business owners find the benefits worth the cost, especially if they do not qualify for other loan types.

PPP Loan

In light of the economic hardship experienced by many small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic, Biz2Credit facilitated Paycheck Protection Program loans through the SBA. While the program has been discontinued and this loan product is not currently available, the company is equipped to facilitate PPP funding should the program be extended and reopened for further applications. In the meantime, Biz2Credit's has a PPP Loan specific resource hub for the preparation of prospective borrowers.

There are other SBA loan alternatives to the PPP loan, including the following:

• SBA Disaster Loans
  • SBA Express Loans
  • SBA 7(a) loans
  • SBA 504 financing

Serves Several Industries

Biz2Credit provides financing to businesses in a variety of different industries:

• Restaurants
• Retail
• Gas stations and liquor stores
• Attorneys and CPAs
• Motels and hotels
• Any businesses in public administration
• Doctor and dentist offices
• Commercial and residential real estate businesses
• Construction
• Car dealerships
• IT and services
• Business and professional associations
• Social and nonprofit organizations
• Financial services
• Grant making foundations
• Holding companies and management companies
• Independent artists, writers, and performers
• New and used automobile, ATV, RV, boat, and motorcycle dealers
• And many others

The Bad

• Underwriting Fee or Loan Origination Fee
  • Unknown Requirements

Underwriting Fee or Loan Origination Fee

Biz2Credit states on its website that for the majority of non-banking financing options, you will pay an underwriting fee of $250 to $400. For banking financing, Biz2credit charges a loan origination fee. However, the fee varies based on the loan type, amount, and multiple other factors.

Although Biz2Credit charges an upfront fee for its loan products, this is common for most financial institutions. If you want to know the exact fees, you’ll need to reach out to Biz2Credit for a quote.

Besides closing fees, Biz2Credit doesn't charge any other upfront or hidden fees. You’ll only pay a fee after loan approval and once the financing process finalizes. Biz2Credit also provides an individual written agreement regarding the closing fees to be as transparent as possible.

Unknown Requirements

Biz2Credit does not list on its website all of its loan requirements, such as revenue requirements. However, the lender does note that it prefers established businesses that are profitable with two or more years in business and a solid credit history and score. However, Biz2Credit does offer startup loans to certain businesses.

The Bottom Line

With more than a decade of experience, Biz2Credit is an excellent choice for business financing.

As the company is not a direct lender, Biz2Credit acts as an online marketplace that provides customers with a nationwide network of lenders to easily offer quotes and pre-qualifications to borrowers seeking a business loan.

The company has a wide range of loan options so customers have multiple products to choose from. Biz2Credit offers quick funding within 24 hours and a simple loan process, including an application that takes less than four minutes to complete.

If you're interested in learning more about this small business funding company and how it compares to other loan service providers, you can find Biz2Credit reviews below.

Call our recommended rep over at Biz2Credit below.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.8

Raechel Anderson

February 28th, 2021 Wheaton, IL

Wish I could give 0 stars. STAY AWAY! Biz2credit submitted our PPP loan to the SBA and got approved. It's now been 13 business days; 18 calendar days since they got the SBA approval, and they haven't funded the loan, nor are they responsive to my 6 emails or repeated calls. Because they got the loan approved through the SBA, I'm unable to apply through any other lender, and my time to apply is running out. They're actually in violation of the SBA terms, yet there's no one to reach to cancel my application or get clarity on how I can move the process along. I'm now at risk of not getting a 2nd PPP loan, despite other lenders willing to fund me. OUTRAGEOUS!

Michael Cain

February 25th, 2021 Oxford, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Absolutely the most fraudulent and dishonest company I’ve ever dealt with. First off, my lending specialist refuses to answer any of my phone calls or emails. Secondly after getting my loan approved two weeks ago they claim to have sent the funds to my bank account a week ago. Still not there. I’m pretty sure that this is illegal. Stay away from this company!

Tyronedirectpassage

February 24th, 2021 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have no number to Reach customer service I have been having problems with my app With no one to Call

Frank Goley

February 23rd, 2021 Williamsburg, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I submitted my PPP loan application to Biz2Credit on 2/6. I received SBA approval and SBA loan number on 2/8. Loan application accepted by SBA on 2/11. On 2/15 my PPP Loan Status changed to More Information Needed status. No requests to date have come from Biz2Credit for more information. No one has contacted me at any point in this process. This is a simple straight forward loan, and I have uploaded all required documentation. Since I started this PPP process with Biz2Credit, I have never received any human interaction from them despite my emails to my Funding Specialist, Support, Contracts, and a Senior Funding Specialist. Either my PPP loan has fallen through the cracks amongst the huge volume they are processing, or I am simply being ignored. I was forced to file a BBB Complaint on 2/21, and I truly hope that Biz2Credit steps up and funds my approved PPP loan. It is shame I had to file the complaint. I had no choice as I can not reach the company via email or phone. I have not heard back from anyone at Biz2Credit for 17 straight days now. So I am quite concerned if I will be funded at all. I am currently waiting to hear back from Biz2Credit regarding my BBB Complaint.

April Washington

February 21st, 2021 ,

The application was easy to fill out not completed at all. Representative was very helpful through the entire process.

Dominic

February 17th, 2021 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This PPP loan funded quick. Not much hassle with this loan in particular

Tmr Investments Office

February 17th, 2021 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

BEWARE!! I am not even sure that this is a real company!!! I have submitted 2 applications back on 01/16/21 OVER A MONTH AGO, and I am still waiting for answer or even question but some form of communication! I have sent so many emails and there is NO ONE that answer just a machine with some scripts answers, I have tried calling so many times and there is NO ONE ever that answer my call. STAY AWAY!!!! You can start the process but you won't be able to finish or get out!

Tal Bloch

February 17th, 2021 ,

The company is completely unresponsive for weeks! Please stay away! Biz2credit have summitted my PPP round 2 application. I have requested them to withdraw my application from the SBA, as they are the only entity that can do that, however I did not get any response nor my application has been withdrawn. I have been trying to get in touch with their customer service for over a week now, calling, emailing and nothing. Only automated responses and voicemails. As of now I am stuck and cannot get a PPP 2 loan until they withdraw my application! I cannot submit a PPP application with a different lender as it gets rejected by the SBA since they are not withdrawing MY application! That is ridiculous. Their delay and service is hurting my business tremendously and I would not wish anyone to go through what I am going. All I am asking them is to withdraw my application and they cannot even do that? Where is their customer service?

TOPNOTCH

February 14th, 2021 Austin, TX

This firm is unresponsive. I applied for a PPP loan, and the Website said it was submitted to the SBA from the minute I submitted my application until now. That was on January 23, 2021. I haven't received correspondence from them, and they do not answer my support requests.

Dustin Sullo

February 13th, 2021 San Juan Capistrano, CA

Biz2credit was beyond what I expected. They web above and beyond to make sure all my questions were answered and where with my helping ever step of the way .

Darrell Smith

February 10th, 2021 Wadesboro, NC

Getting funds quickly and I want help with my third PPP

dilip c patel

February 5th, 2021 Englewood, CO

The staff at Biz2credit is very professional. I received my PPP funding very very fast. They communicated every step of the ways. I will always use Biz2credit. Thank you

Tommie Smith

February 4th, 2021 Corinth, MS

I like how quickly the application was completed this time Your representatives were very helpful

Deb Pieper

February 4th, 2021 Saint Paul, MN

They were great to work with. Dashboard updated frequently. Our assigned person was very responsive and helpful!

Tara Carrano

February 4th, 2021 West Haven, CT

The agents were a great help ibn this process! If I had any questions I sent an email and heard back within a day. In todays world that is unheard of! I felt safe in knowing if I did have any questions I could actually get the help I needed.

Nissan Pilest

February 3rd, 2021 Irvine, CA

Excellent service wonderful quick results

Wynter Riddick

February 2nd, 2021 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very satisfied with Biz2 Credit. The PPP portal was easy to navigate & the Biz2 team was great with corresponding on updates. The forgiveness process was just as easy & organize.

Angelo Peloni

Very professional Almost seamless experience Thank yo

Pam Mueller

February 2nd, 2021 Fort Myers, FL

First time using Biz2Credit. Fast and efficient service. Received PPP funding in no time.

DOP

February 2nd, 2021 Placentia, CA

Great work and thank you. I worked with counsel, Harrison S. S and he was terrific..

Rob Henke

February 2nd, 2021 Brookfield, WI

While the early road to funding was somewhat frustrating, very impressed by how Biz2credit responded to such a challenging situation. Overall - very glad I choose to go with them as opposed to my bank.

Precise Structural Designs LLC

February 2nd, 2021 Ashburn, VA

Extremely satisfied with their service Fast Process Accurate Information and Honest Thank you for your service

Donna Leibfritz

February 2nd, 2021 Nashville, TN

The process was very easy & the turn around time for the loan was very quick

Carolyn Slawski

February 2nd, 2021 Central Islip, NY

What an easy process! The first round was so confusing. It was great to be able to rely on my CPA to prepare the application and guide us along the way.

shari o

February 2nd, 2021 Fort Lauderdale, FL

The process to receive the PPP loan was so easy and fast!!!! I filled out the application and in about a week I received payment.

Darlyne

February 2nd, 2021 Enfield, CT

My rep, Eli H, was the most professional person I've dealt with in a while. He was lightening fast at responding to my questions and concerns. My loan was processed quickly and without a lot of hassles. Eli is top notch and really is an asset to the team. Thank you!

Ray

February 2nd, 2021 Douglasville, GA

This was the smoothest process I’ve ever had in getting a loan. My loan specifically was for the PPP and during this high stress time they made the process smooth and stress free!

Joslyn Armstrong

February 2nd, 2021 Rohnert Park, CA

Very easy application process. Good communication. I was quickly funded. I recommend Biz2Credit!

Jess Skubi

February 2nd, 2021 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Easy application, ease of access to submit necessary documents. Quick turnaround time. Communication was always available and I didn't have to be the one to reach out. Funds were in my account on the day stated. Thank you for helping small businesses prosper! I hope to have the same experience with the loan forgiveness process. Cheers to 2021!

SYLVIA DIXON

February 2nd, 2021 ,

liked the fact that we could pre apply disliked the fact that the pre application was a farce, still waiting for over 15 clients to be funded, and not good telephone help

Jeffrey Laning

February 2nd, 2021 North Kingstown, RI

Process was easy and I liked having a "Personalized Representative" right on my dashboard to be able to reach out to with a question I had. If I had to say my least favorite part, I found the web tracking portion did not accurately represent the status of my loan. I thought I had forgotten or missed something with red print saying "More info required" when I was really just waiting for approval and then needed to sign a document once I was approved. Maybe that status message should be a little less generic.

MH99

February 2nd, 2021 East Orange, NJ

Working with Biz2Credit on the PPP loan was LIGHT YEARS better than working with a major financial institution. Biz2Credit customer service is outstanding and they made the process so quick and easy. THANK YOU!!!

Mark

February 2nd, 2021 Sterling, VA

Process was very straightforward. Communication was excellent. Of all of the platforms we applied to for the 2nd round PPP, Biz2Credit was the easiest and clearest and most responsive.

bruce williams

February 2nd, 2021 Dallas, TX

Fast, efficient, great communication and customer service

Tawnya Falkner

February 2nd, 2021 Marina del Rey, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I appreciated the proactiveness with the webinars, the 'pre-app' and the ease in which everything came together. I was VERY impressed overall. My only critique is that there were 3 different people assigned between the draft and final application as the app was being reviewed. I'd suggest one person for ease and streamlining. There are a few IT glitches on the document side but given the speed of putting together, it is understandable. Great job!

vOz

February 2nd, 2021 ,

My Biz2Credit experience applying for and receiving my PPP2 loan was seamless. From Renasant Bank, Itria Ventures LLC, The SBA. All parties at each organization were eager to assist in all aspects. Accommodating, informative, timely results. Extremely fast turnaround. The processing agents at Itria Ventures LLC, “Sergio Soto” and at Renasant Bank “Bill Dickerson” were exceptional. I would be remiss not to thank the folks at SBA and Congress for providing the PPP Loans. The PPP Loans are lifesavers for our employees and small businesses. Thank You all for your considerate professionalism. Vasilios "vOz" Kapenekas / 2 Mezze LLC dba Vanelli’s Bistro

Mary Medley

February 2nd, 2021 Englewood, CO

The process was relatively smooth, once the SBA's API was working correctly.

Kourosh Pournaderi

February 2nd, 2021 Hillsboro, OR

Very easy and they stayed on top of it. Thanks

Lynda F Stiles

February 1st, 2021 Dayton, TN

They were very quick to respond to my application needs.

cmmenterprises

February 1st, 2021 Macon, GA

Amazing! Simple straight forward questions and easy to understand site. When information is requested a thorough explanation of what is needed is given. Nothing but positive experience for us!

Kamal Dutt

February 1st, 2021 Willowbrook, IL

seamless and efficient. Very clear instructions for small business

JLF

February 1st, 2021 Memphis, TN

The process from application to funding was the easiest I have ever participated in. Amazing. I would recomend to anyone and I will use in them again in the future if additional funds are needed.

Fair Winds RTC

February 1st, 2021 South Charleston, WV

Professional, Prompt and Responsive to all needs

Mogul Boutique

February 1st, 2021 New Orleans, LA

I’m so glad that I clicked the link when I did. This companies website is detailed and the application process is simply streamlined and easy to use. My loan officer was communicable and professional. I would definitely recommend using them again.

Rubal Sharma

February 1st, 2021 Simi Valley, CA

I applied for the PPP loan and it was the easiest experience. The online application was easy to understand and straightforward. From application to funding it only took a week or so - Very happy with the process and Biz2Credit.

Stacy S

February 1st, 2021 Dacula, GA

Well organized and personalized agents helping to make sure all documents are accurate.

Miranda Reid

February 1st, 2021 , TX

PPP application process was simple and I was funded in a little over a week. Emails were also responded too very promptly.

BDeFig

February 1st, 2021 Northborough, MA

They gave helpful communicating updates.

MASA Seed Foundation

February 1st, 2021 Littleton, CO

I liked their prompt and easy way of getting things done

Roger Shields

February 1st, 2021 Miami Beach, FL

Fast and easy to work with.. Great service and accessibility to real person. The only down side was receiving emails from their team from different domains and names, could have been disregarded.