Best Company Guarantee Biz2Credit Logo

Biz2Credit

9.9

LAST UPDATED: September 23rd, 2022

Launched in 2007, Biz2Credit is an alternative lending platform that offers direct financing for a wide range of small businesses. Since its opening, Biz2Credit has funded more than $3 billion in small business lending solutions. Biz2Credit's funding ranges from $25,000–$6 million.

The company provides a variety of funding options, such as working capital loans, SBA loans, lines of credit, real estate bridge loans, and traditional business term loans.

Keep reading to learn about the pros and cons of using the Biz2Credit platform or jump straight to Biz2Credit reviews from consumers.

Video Customer Reviews

Kent E. Berry Customer Review Video About Biz2Credit

Kent E. Berry

The Good

• Simple Application Process
  • Fast Funding
  • Wide Loan Range
  • Variety of Funding Types
  • Serves Several Industries

Simple Application Process

search

Highlight: Biz2Credit's loan application process is secure and efficient.

The application typically takes less than four minutes to complete. Not worrying about a lengthy loan application makes the process to borrow money less time-consuming and less daunting.

You'll answer questions regarding your personal credit, time in business, cash flow, and annual revenue and Biz2Credit will analyze your industry and corporate risk levels. Your credit history is of utmost importance so you'll want to take care of any issues on your credit report until your score improves prior to your application. Your FICO score is comprised of inquiries, debt usage, payment history, credit age, and account mix.

The required documentation varies by loan type, but in general, you'll want to have the following documents ready when you apply for business funding:

• Several months of bank statements from your bank account
  • Outstanding credit account statements (if hard credit report not pulled)
  • Corporate tax returns for multiple years
  • Balance sheet and/or statement of profit/loss
  • Individual tax returns

Fast Funding

Biz2Credit strives for a quick and easy financing process. Once your loan application is complete and you submit the necessary documentation, you can receive funding in as little as one business day.

Wide Loan Range

Biz2Credit offers financing options from $25,000 to $6 million. Lending amounts will depend on the business and its qualifications, but it's convenient that Biz2Credit provides a wide range of loan amounts to appeal to many types of borrowers with differing needs.

Variety of Funding Types

Biz2Credit strives to help business owners find funding that fits business goals and their financial health. Because of this, Biz2Credit has simplified the funding process with financial products flexible enough to meet the needs of today’s business owners. Financial products include a term loan, working capital financing, and commercial real estate financing.

Term Loan

• Loan amounts up to $250,000
• Rates from 9.99%*
• Get approved within 24 hours

Popular reasons to seek Term Loans:

• Grow your business
• Access to full cash amount upfront
• Use for a broad range of business needs
• Free up operational cash flow
• Benefit from tax-deductible interest

• Rates from 10%
• Qualify within 48 hours

Popular reasons to seek Commercial Real Estate Loans:

• Reinvest in next business
• Acquisition of a new business
• Fund a renovation
• Refinance business liabilities

Merchant Cash Advance

A merchant cash advance is a good funding option for a business that wants to expand its operations but has had its cash flow interrupted. This type of financing option is fast, open to candidates with poor personal credit, and has payments structured in correlation with the health of your business.

Since the loan amount is based on future sales or receivables, there is no fixed payment schedule, loan term, interest rate, or APR. Instead, your total repayment amount is based on a factor rate applied to the amount paid for your business receipts. Therefore, it can be more expensive than other types of loans. But many small business owners find the benefits worth the cost, especially if they do not qualify for other loan types.

PPP Loan

In light of the economic hardship experienced by many small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic, Biz2Credit facilitated Paycheck Protection Program loans through the SBA. While the program has been discontinued and this loan product is not currently available, the company is equipped to facilitate PPP funding should the program be extended and reopened for further applications. In the meantime, Biz2Credit's has a PPP Loan specific resource hub for the preparation of prospective borrowers and for borrowers seeking help with PPP loan forgiveness.

There are other SBA loan alternatives to the PPP loan, including the following:

• SBA Disaster Loans
  • SBA Express Loans
  • SBA 7(a) loans
  • SBA 504 financing

Serves Several Industries

Biz2Credit provides financing to businesses in a variety of different industries:

• Restaurants
• Retail
• Gas stations and liquor stores
• Attorneys and CPAs
• Motels and hotels
• Any businesses in public administration
• Doctor and dentist offices
• Commercial and residential real estate businesses
• Construction
• Car dealerships
• IT and services
• Business and professional associations
• Social and nonprofit organizations
• Financial services
• Grant making foundations
• Holding companies and management companies
• Independent artists, writers, and performers
• New and used automobile, ATV, RV, boat, and motorcycle dealers
• And many others

The Bad

• Underwriting Fee or Loan Origination Fee
  • Unknown Requirements

Underwriting Fee or Loan Origination Fee

Biz2Credit states on its website that for the majority of non-banking financing options, you will pay an underwriting fee of $250 to $400. For banking financing, Biz2credit charges a loan origination fee. However, the fee varies based on the loan type, amount, and multiple other factors.

Although Biz2Credit charges an upfront fee for its loan products, this is common for most financial institutions. If you want to know the exact fees, you’ll need to reach out to Biz2Credit for a quote.

Besides closing fees, Biz2Credit doesn't charge any other upfront or hidden fees. You’ll only pay a fee after loan approval and once the financing process finalizes. Biz2Credit also provides an individual written agreement regarding the closing fees to be as transparent as possible.

Unknown Requirements

Biz2Credit does not list on its website all of its loan requirements, such as revenue requirements. However, the lender does note that it prefers established businesses that are profitable with two or more years in business and a solid credit history and score. Biz2Credit does offer startup loans to certain businesses.

The Bottom Line

With more than a decade of experience, Biz2Credit is an excellent choice for business financing.

As the company is not a direct lender, Biz2Credit acts as an online marketplace that provides the small business owner with a nationwide network of lenders to easily offer quotes and pre-qualifications to prospective borrowers seeking a small business loan.

The company has a wide range of loan options so customers have multiple products to choose from. Biz2Credit offers quick funding within 24 hours and a simple loan process, including an application that takes less than four minutes to complete.

Many reviewers speak highly of the company's efficiency in facilitating the Paycheck Protection Program application and disbursing PPP funds through its SBA approved lender network. If you're interested in learning more about this small business funding company and how it compares to other loan service providers, you can read Biz2Credit reviews for yourself below.

Message from
Biz2Credit

Spend less time worrying about working capital and more time taking on the world, with Biz2Credit.

At Biz2Credit, we provide direct funding to small business owners because getting funding for your successful business shouldn’t be complicated.

Biz2Credit will deliver the right funding you need — fast. Our confidence comes from our deep experience, our partnerships with name brand companies, and our strong reputation — through good economies and bad.

And for us, it's not just about connecting entrepreneurs to the financing they need now. It’s about connecting entrepreneurs to opportunities that can build a legacy.

Business Funding Options: Working Capital, Term Loans, Business Loans, Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Loans, SBA Loans.

Education and Support for Business Owners: Visit the Biz2Credit COVID-19 Resource Hub, the COVID-19 Webcast Center, or check out the Business Toolkit on our website for helpful tools and information to get your business ready for financing.

Biz2Credit — Funding What's Next

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down
bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

bookmark

Featured Review

Leticia Mc Lean, VA

Easy to work with and very responsive. It was all done electronically and the process was really smooth.

bookmark

Featured Review

Ricky Lewis Sacramento, CA

Easy, fast, seamless and no hassle! I used them again!

J. McCoy Denver, CO

It was a relatively easy experience. I was reminded several times about timelines which, was very helpful. Anytime I called, I was given thorough information, as well. The only thing that could be done, is having an accountant or qualified person, explaining the best ways to invest your money, even there's an opportunity like what Biz2Credit provided.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hello J. McCoy , Thanks for the awesome review! We really appreciate your feedback.

Jul. 28th, 2022

Robert Stewart

Biz2Credit from the very beginning has such an easy user friendly process to apply. The Biz2Credit portal is so precise in what you need to submit to make the application process for approval go so fast and smoothly. Customer service reps where very helpful with reaching to help with any concerns via email or phone. From top top bottom it's just great service from people who really care about your business situation and go the extra mile to help you.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hello Robert, Thank you for sharing your experience with us here! Reviews like yours are the reason why we do what we do. We're glad that we were able to meet your expectations.

Damiayon Charlotte, NC

I am pretty experienced with obtaining credit and during the pandemic they provided short term relief to help stabilize our pay roll. The experience was a fantastic to help my company, except that they use a third party service to verify bank statements, which I have been waiting on for a year now. The rest was was easy and efficient. They tell you step by step what you need to submit.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hello Damiayon, Thanks for the review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours and with this feedback we get to work on providing better services for our future customers. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. If you need further help, contact [email protected] so we can best assist you and your business going forward. Biz2Credit.

Joseph

They sent me documents to sign within one day. They sent me a message on their portal when the loan was due to be signed in and where I would find it. I could track the money that was coming, which was unique, I've never seen that before. They were able to provide a loan when no one else was and they were able to get back to me when no one else is getting back to me. They reply within a few hours and fix issues within a day or two.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hello Joseph, Thank you for sharing your experience with us here! Reviews like yours are the reason why we do what we do. We're glad that we were able to meet your expectations. Biz2Credit.

Sarah Goshen, CA

It's difficult sometimes to do things electronically but they provided back up and and were available. Contact in the beginning was a little bit sparse, but once we connected with the right person it was positive. I would use it again, they were great. The forgiveness portion of the loan was a little more tedious, but frankly they were very helpful and responsive.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hello Sarah, We appreciate your business and value your feedback. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know! Biz2Credit.

Anonymous Sacramento, CA

It was disappointing to have their website crash and now I may not be able to get my second round of funding. Other than that, it was easy. The directions were clear and then when nothing was happening I sent a message and said "Hey look I've done everything I'm set to do I haven't heard back from you," and I got emails and a text saying "we received your information and will get back to you as soon as there's movement." Any time I have had a question everybody got back to me. Overall just excellent customer service.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hello, Thanks for the review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours and with this feedback we get to work on providing better services for our future customers. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. If you need further help, contact [email protected] so we can best assist you and your business going forward. Biz2Credit.

James Hudson

After dealing with them I realized that very professional and prompt at getting the job done they care about you as an individual they have a good staff working from the one that I encountered they took care of me from start to the finish and not never once tried to take advantage of me

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hello James, Thanks for the review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours and we really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Paula

There was a problem when I first applied and the loan was approved I was told that it was going to hit my bank account on a certain day and it didn't hit it until almost five weeks later. I had a lot of trouble resolving that, it was bothersome. The process was easy to do.I spoke to multiple customer service people to work with on the loan I had to keep repeating the story over and over again trying to get a resolution.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hello Paula, Hello, Thanks for the review and taking your time to share your experience with us. If you need further help, contact [email protected] so we can best assist you and your business going forward. With this feedback we will get to work on providing better services for our future customers. Biz2Credit.

Anthony Sioux Falls, SD

Never had to wait for answers longer than normal, my concerns were always addressed. Super smooth, super user friendly. Just all around the work was great. They met my need of extra capital from my business so they were great. The forgiveness portion was a lot easierand went through without a hitch. I haven't been more happy.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hello Anthony, Thank you for sharing your experience with us here! Reviews like yours are the reason why we do what we do. We're glad that we were able to meet your expectations. Biz2Credit.

Jun. 30th, 2022

A good company to work with. Very easy process from submitting paperwork to getting the decision. It was approved and we were able to utilize the money to survive. It was a great experience. A couple of times I called and it took a while to get things squared away, but they were able to get us through. Very smooth transaction.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hello, Thanks for the review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours and with this feedback we get to work on providing better services for our future customers. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. If you need further help, contact [email protected] so we can best assist you and your business going forward. Biz2Credit.

Abdul Louisville, KY

They're pretty patient with you and when there were errors on the documents they gave us they got them back to us corrected and they got it done. Its all online documents and they load up pretty quick. I think they're nice people.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hello! Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, we really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Biz2Credit.

Jesus Bakersfield, CA

This is the first time I ever dealt with a company like this and I'm so lucky that I got to do with biz2 credit because they are the best. They are very trustworthy and and fast at getting things moving. They work very fast to fix problems.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hello Jesus, We appreciate your business and value your feedback. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know! Biz2Credit.

Jericho Houston, TX

I'm satisfied. It was a very smooth and simple process, there weren't too many hold ups. Everytime I needed to reach out to someone it was very rare someone was available. It was a great experience, I don't have anything to complain about every thing is wonderful

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hello, Thanks for the review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours and with this feedback we get to work on providing better services for our future customers. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Biz2Credit.

Glenn Tarpon Springs, FL

When I dealt with customer service everything went as smoothly as planned. The documentation portion went very smoothly and the application process went smoothly. It was a very pleasant experience from the application process through the funding and the forgiveness.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hello Glenn, We are pleased to hear about your positive experience with us! We look forward to working with you again! Biz2Credit.

Earnest Chicago, IL

If I had to do it again, I would do it ten times with biz2credit. They're wonderful, professional, and it didn't take a long time. Everything was done within twenty four to forty eight hours. The representative that I worked with was hands on to explain everything to me thoroughly and didn't miss a beat.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hello Earnest, We appreciate your business and value your feedback. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know! Biz2Credit.

Timothy Hennessey Washington, DC

They would not let me cancel my accoun by making it impossible to reach them. Auto renew for anotger tear at 750 without my consent and in violation of our agreement. Please make sure that I can cancel my account at the end of this my second year. I am 62 years old and $750 is a lot of money for me. However when I was using the service, they were very helpful. I just didn't like how difficult it was to cancel, and feel that it was manipulative and dishonest.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hello Timothy, We're sorry to hear of your negative experience and would like to do everything we can to correct the problem you're describing. Please contact us privately at [email protected] and we will be happy to help you resolve your concerns. Biz2Credit.

B.Moore Newport News, VA

They helped me out a lot and it gave an opportunity for small business and I couldn't be more proud. It helped me get through. If I had an issue they helped solve some problems quickly and decisively. Great service.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hello! We appreciate your business and value your feedback. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know! Biz2Credit.

Anonymous Hanford, CA

They got back to me right away when I had any questions or concerns. This credit was way better than my previous experience. There was a couple of delays, but there was no big deal. I think they need to be a little more clear on exactly what they need.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hello, Thank you for giving us your feedback. It is great to hear that you used our platform and that it fulfilled your needs. Biz2Credit.

Mark Atlanta, GA

Easy communication and updates which I really appreciate. I would send an email and I would get a response four minutes later to tell me what was going on and what the next steps were. It's been excellent.

Sara Walsh Marietta, GA

Biz2Credit made the application process very easy and the forgiveness process was a breeze. Part of that was the change in regulations, but I was always able to reach someone to answer my questions that helped me get down the road to completing the process on both ends. My first experience was much more challenging, so I really appreciated the upgrade to Biz2Credit.

Jasmine Germany Decatur, GA

I am very grateful for all the help and resources that I've been provided by this company, and thankful that I had someone to help walk me through the initial process and kept in touch to walk me through everything. I received a very prompt response regarding the status of my application and continued to receive updates often regarding tips on ways to keep records in order to help with the next phase. Also it did not take long to be approved and receive the funding that I needed. I am so glad that I made the choice to apply with Biz2credit, I got approved and it definitely came at the right time requiring. I am grateful that someone helped me all the way through and appreciate all the help I received regarding the forgiveness stage and future opportunities. Definitely will continue working closely with this Biz2credit and build up relations.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hi Jasmine, thank you for taking the time to give our company a positive review. We are thrilled to hear you had a positive experience using our platform. In order to improve as a company, we take our customer's feedback very seriously. Considering your positive experience with Biz2Credit, we would love to feature your story and highlight your business's success on our companies page. Please send us an email to [email protected] so we can discuss the next steps. We look forward to hearing back from you as we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Nov. 17th, 2021

abdul Christiansburg, VA

I had a great experience working with Biz2Credit. Their response was commendable while applying for PPP Loan which was need of the hour to remain in the industry during trying times. Their services were super fast and very professional. Above all Biz2Credit service helped us to continue and run the business. I strongly recommend Biz2Credit for my friends who are in similar kind of need to manage their operational expenses during this scary times. Financial stability boosted us remain in the business. Tommy and rest all members in the organization are doing best of their knowledge and exceptional services they are rendering. Like

Oliver S. Sacramento, CA

I received the lowest offer of funds than other companies. How's that possible? It's almost insulting! I'm glad I did not receive their offer as a first position loan. They also can't take NO for an answer. It's incredibly annoying! I told one of the funding specialists that I was no longer interested in a loan. He responded, asking to move forward. Seriously!?? Constantly calling & emailing me asking for a loan when I rejected them. I also thought my information was removed from their system. Until finally, someone did. And all their positive reviews are due to them removing the negative ones. Therefore, no one can share their experience or truth with this company.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hello Oliver, We have sent you a private message. Please contact as soon as you can so we can look into this matter. Thank you.

Sep. 26th, 2022

Shekia Wright Pompano Beach, FL

Great customer service from start to finish. The entire process was quick and painless. I would definitely recommend this company for small business owners.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hello Shekia Wright, We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We look forward to assisting you in the future!

Aug. 5th, 2022

Timeka Williams Eastpointe, MI

The assistance I received was beneficial to my small business at a difficult time in the world. Biz2Credit made the process easy. I appreciate the support. Thank you.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hello Timeka Williams, Thank you for sharing your experience with us here! Reviews like yours are the reason why we do what we do. We're glad that we were able to meet your expectations.

Jul. 28th, 2022

K Taylor

The process was easy. I was also sent reminder. I had question, which were asked over the phone, and the tech department was able to help me resolve the problem.

C. Reynolds

I prefer to have fewer people to communicate with. I felt like I had random people managing my account at different times. I also had no guidance on the loan forgiveness process so it took me a while to figure it out on my own.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hello, Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize that our service was not satisfactory for you. with this feedback we get to work on providing better services for our future customers. If you need assistance, please email [email protected] Biz2Credit.

Sarah Williams

The PPP loan process was greatb ffrom star to finish for both loans and forgivness but as i went back seeking a biz loan i have had two different people reach out to me in regards to uploading bank statements and tax return after doing so no response.

Pam Parsons

It appeared the agent did not know what was needed because we were requested to send documents multiple times for the same requirement. It appeared as if she did not know what was needed and was just trying different information.

Livia D Moore-Tolden Ellenwood, GA

Biz2Credit has been simply amazing and helpful. They keep me updated on possible loans for my business. They handle paperwork expeditiously. I would recommend them to anyone.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hello Livia, Thank you for sharing your experience with us here! Reviews like yours are the reason why we do what we do. We're glad that we were able to meet your expectations. Biz2Credit.

Steve Scott Chicago, IL

Biz credit help keep me able to keep payroll in a difficult situation, food on our tables and bills paid. I appreciate them making a difference on so many levels.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hello Steve, Thank you so much for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that you were happy with the service you received. Biz2Credit.

Mary Philadelphia, PA

They got it done in a timely manner, everything was corresponding, and it was a good flow. Overall it was good. They were able to answer my questions. I'm glad I was able to use them again.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hello Mary, We are pleased to hear about your positive experience with us! We look forward to working with you again! Biz2Credit.

Anonymous Opa Locka, FL

The customer service is good. My credit was really bad and right now is it starting to go up. They are doing a wonderful job, it's been a good experience for me and my wife.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hello, Thank you so much for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that you were happy with the service you received. Biz2Credit.

Rickey Dallas, TX

Everything went fine it was good service. Once the process was done it proceeded quickly and then afterwards they taught me how to take care of the forgiveness.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hello Rickey, Thank you for taking the time to give our company a positive review. We are thrilled to hear you had a positive experience using our platform. Biz2Credit.

Everette Johnny Orosi, CA

Biz2Credit is really attentive in answering my questions and helped me out. They explained to me my due dates when I should pay. The automated system is a little confusing, but other than that everything is pretty easy.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hello, Thank you for sharing your experience with us here! Reviews like yours are the reason why we do what we do. We're glad that we were able to meet your expectations. Biz2Credit.

Linda Red Oak, TX

So far its been easy, so it's been good. It didn't take long. When I needed to call them they always gave me the information I needed. They made it simple.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hello Linda, Thank you for taking the time to give our company a positive review. We are thrilled to hear you had a positive experience using our platform. Biz2Credit.

Anonymous Houston, TX

Overall, it was an excellent transaction. The process was smooth and I got help along the way. I would recommend that they get more staff or respond to emails faster.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to give our company a positive review. We are thrilled to hear you had a positive experience using our platform. Biz2Credit.

Anonymous Gulfport, MS

It was quick, done within a day or so. The agent that I had was very helpful and he went out of his way to make sure I got what I needed. The experience been good.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hello, We are pleased to hear about your positive experience with us! We look forward to working with you again! Biz2Credit.

Troy Jackson, TN

Really easy process once you got on the website. One time I tried to get in touch and just couldn't get anywhere. All in all, quite good. It was a very efficient service. They responded to the emails just fine.

Kim Rice Leesburg, GA

The process was easy and quick. The help was amazing during v the worst pandemic I've ever seen as a business owner. I do t know how I would have made it without it.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hello Kim, We are pleased to hear about your positive experience with us! We look forward to working with you again! Biz2Credit.

Jun. 24th, 2022

Cozette Hyman New Orleans, LA

The customer service was very effective more then I had expected, they reached out to check on me an make sure I had all the information needed an it was much needed an exceptional

Jun. 9th, 2022

Mario Medrano Chula Vista, CA

We went through BIz2Credit for our PPP loan and the whole process went so smoothly! They even helped fill out the forgiveness application and it was all forgiven by the SBA we couldn't be more pleased and thankful definitely recommend BIz2Credit to all other businesses!

Angelo E Williams Hinesville, GA

Fast, precise, and accurate. They make the process easier for you to not only understand but also know exactly how the process is unfolding. Also, if there's anything missing, they will inform you right away so you can correct it. Very pleased with this company and I highly recommend them to any size business

RIDELL HARRIS

I rate Biz2Credit this way because of the understanding of the pandemic effect on all small business worldwide and the commitment to fund most fully functional business. RHM CONGRATULATIONS LLC is grateful to be one of these lucky business.

LaQuanta Indianapolis, IN

Biz2Credit was great with Communicating with me about the things that I need to start and move forward they took care of everything on my end all I had to do was send in everything that was ask of me . Biz2Credit made it stress free for my company.

Chrys Franks Charleston, SC

BIZ2Credit is very user friendly, which is especially important to me with my limited computer background. They have been very promt in responding to my request and questions. The correspondances have been very informative and helpful

Anonymous Crooks, SD

Everything went so smoothly and there were no hassles. I answered a few questions and it was the easiest thing I think I ever did. I had some problems with the technical part, I only have my cell phone, my smartphone and it wouldn't go through but they always resent what I needed so that I could try it again and hit the window of time, They were very patient about my phone giving us a lot of trouble.

Bettina Braisted Madison, CT

As a small company, we were slipping in orders. I had to let my two staff members go to very limited hours and take a paycut myself to cover the bills. Biz2Credit reviewed my company history and granted me a generous loan to cover re-hiring my staff. It allowed me to get back up on my feet, contact past customers and rev up the workload. I am incredibly grateful!!