Best Company Guarantee Biz2Credit Logo

Biz2Credit

9.9

LAST UPDATED: May 5th, 2022

Launched in 2007, Biz2Credit is an alternative lending platform that offers direct financing for a wide range of small businesses. Since its opening, Biz2Credit has funded more than $3 billion in small business lending solutions. Biz2Credit's funding ranges from $25,000–$6 million.

The company provides a variety of funding options, such as working capital loans, SBA loans, lines of credit, real estate bridge loans, and traditional business term loans.

Keep reading to learn about the pros and cons of using the Biz2Credit platform or jump straight to Biz2Credit reviews from consumers.

The Good

• Simple Application Process
  • Fast Funding
  • Wide Loan Range
  • Variety of Funding Types
  • Serves Several Industries

Simple Application Process

search

Highlight: Biz2Credit's loan application process is secure and efficient.

The application typically takes less than four minutes to complete. Not worrying about a lengthy loan application makes the process to borrow money less time-consuming and less daunting.

You'll answer questions regarding your personal credit, time in business, cash flow, and annual revenue and Biz2Credit will analyze your industry and corporate risk levels. Your credit history is of utmost importance so you'll want to take care of any issues on your credit report until your score improves prior to your application. Your FICO score is comprised of inquiries, debt usage, payment history, credit age, and account mix.

The required documentation varies by loan type, but in general, you'll want to have the following documents ready when you apply for business funding:

• Several months of bank statements from your bank account
  • Outstanding credit account statements (if hard credit report not pulled)
  • Corporate tax returns for multiple years
  • Balance sheet and/or statement of profit/loss
  • Individual tax returns

Fast Funding

Biz2Credit strives for a quick and easy financing process. Once your loan application is complete and you submit the necessary documentation, you can receive funding in as little as one business day.

Wide Loan Range

Biz2Credit offers financing options from $25,000 to $6 million. Lending amounts will depend on the business and its qualifications, but it's convenient that Biz2Credit provides a wide range of loan amounts to appeal to many types of borrowers with differing needs.

Variety of Funding Types

Biz2Credit strives to help business owners find funding that fits business goals and their financial health. Because of this, Biz2Credit has simplified the funding process with financial products flexible enough to meet the needs of today’s business owners. Financial products include a term loan, working capital financing, and commercial real estate financing.

Term Loan

• Loan amounts up to $250,000
• Rates from 9.99%*
• Get approved within 24 hours

Popular reasons to seek Term Loans:

• Grow your business
• Access to full cash amount upfront
• Use for a broad range of business needs
• Free up operational cash flow
• Benefit from tax-deductible interest

• Rates from 10%
• Qualify within 48 hours

Popular reasons to seek Commercial Real Estate Loans:

• Reinvest in next business
• Acquisition of a new business
• Fund a renovation
• Refinance business liabilities

Merchant Cash Advance

A merchant cash advance is a good funding option for a business that wants to expand its operations but has had its cash flow interrupted. This type of financing option is fast, open to candidates with poor personal credit, and has payments structured in correlation with the health of your business.

Since the loan amount is based on future sales or receivables, there is no fixed payment schedule, loan term, interest rate, or APR. Instead, your total repayment amount is based on a factor rate applied to the amount paid for your business receipts. Therefore, it can be more expensive than other types of loans. But many small business owners find the benefits worth the cost, especially if they do not qualify for other loan types.

PPP Loan

In light of the economic hardship experienced by many small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic, Biz2Credit facilitated Paycheck Protection Program loans through the SBA. While the program has been discontinued and this loan product is not currently available, the company is equipped to facilitate PPP funding should the program be extended and reopened for further applications. In the meantime, Biz2Credit's has a PPP Loan specific resource hub for the preparation of prospective borrowers and for borrowers seeking help with PPP loan forgiveness.

There are other SBA loan alternatives to the PPP loan, including the following:

• SBA Disaster Loans
  • SBA Express Loans
  • SBA 7(a) loans
  • SBA 504 financing

Serves Several Industries

Biz2Credit provides financing to businesses in a variety of different industries:

• Restaurants
• Retail
• Gas stations and liquor stores
• Attorneys and CPAs
• Motels and hotels
• Any businesses in public administration
• Doctor and dentist offices
• Commercial and residential real estate businesses
• Construction
• Car dealerships
• IT and services
• Business and professional associations
• Social and nonprofit organizations
• Financial services
• Grant making foundations
• Holding companies and management companies
• Independent artists, writers, and performers
• New and used automobile, ATV, RV, boat, and motorcycle dealers
• And many others

The Bad

• Underwriting Fee or Loan Origination Fee
  • Unknown Requirements

Underwriting Fee or Loan Origination Fee

Biz2Credit states on its website that for the majority of non-banking financing options, you will pay an underwriting fee of $250 to $400. For banking financing, Biz2credit charges a loan origination fee. However, the fee varies based on the loan type, amount, and multiple other factors.

Although Biz2Credit charges an upfront fee for its loan products, this is common for most financial institutions. If you want to know the exact fees, you’ll need to reach out to Biz2Credit for a quote.

Besides closing fees, Biz2Credit doesn't charge any other upfront or hidden fees. You’ll only pay a fee after loan approval and once the financing process finalizes. Biz2Credit also provides an individual written agreement regarding the closing fees to be as transparent as possible.

Unknown Requirements

Biz2Credit does not list on its website all of its loan requirements, such as revenue requirements. However, the lender does note that it prefers established businesses that are profitable with two or more years in business and a solid credit history and score. Biz2Credit does offer startup loans to certain businesses.

The Bottom Line

With more than a decade of experience, Biz2Credit is an excellent choice for business financing.

As the company is not a direct lender, Biz2Credit acts as an online marketplace that provides the small business owner with a nationwide network of lenders to easily offer quotes and pre-qualifications to prospective borrowers seeking a small business loan.

The company has a wide range of loan options so customers have multiple products to choose from. Biz2Credit offers quick funding within 24 hours and a simple loan process, including an application that takes less than four minutes to complete.

Many reviewers speak highly of the company's efficiency in facilitating the Paycheck Protection Program application and disbursing PPP funds through its SBA approved lender network. If you're interested in learning more about this small business funding company and how it compares to other loan service providers, you can read Biz2Credit reviews for yourself below.

Message from
Biz2Credit

Spend less time worrying about working capital and more time taking on the world, with Biz2Credit.

At Biz2Credit, we provide direct funding to small business owners because getting funding for your successful business shouldn’t be complicated.

Biz2Credit will deliver the right funding you need — fast. Our confidence comes from our deep experience, our partnerships with name brand companies, and our strong reputation — through good economies and bad.

And for us, it's not just about connecting entrepreneurs to the financing they need now. It’s about connecting entrepreneurs to opportunities that can build a legacy.

Business Funding Options: Working Capital, Term Loans, Business Loans, Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Loans, SBA Loans.

Education and Support for Business Owners: Visit the Biz2Credit COVID-19 Resource Hub, the COVID-19 Webcast Center, or check out the Business Toolkit on our website for helpful tools and information to get your business ready for financing.

Biz2Credit — Funding What's Next

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down
bestcompany guarantee

Best Company guarantees your satisfaction if you choose a company that has earned this distinction. If you're not satisfied after 30 days, simply let us know and we'll give you $100. Yes, it's really that simple.

Learn More

bookmark

Featured Review

Leticia Mc Lean, VA

Easy to work with and very responsive. It was all done electronically and the process was really smooth.

bookmark

Featured Review

Ricky Lewis Sacramento, CA

Easy, fast, seamless and no hassle! I used them again!

Sara Walsh Marietta, GA

Biz2Credit made the application process very easy and the forgiveness process was a breeze. Part of that was the change in regulations, but I was always able to reach someone to answer my questions that helped me get down the road to completing the process on both ends. My first experience was much more challenging, so I really appreciated the upgrade to Biz2Credit.

Carol Rose Inman Atlanta, GA

The process was very easy to get through. i know it was an extremely busy time for them due to all the PPP loan applicants however, it was hard to get communication back from them as to where you were in the process or if you needed to provide additional information. I cannot totally blame them though because it was also the SBA they were waiting on. We know they SBA was also slammed with applications so I cannot put all that on Biz2Credit as the problem.

Nadia Duncanville, TX

Biz2Credit processed my application in a timely manner. I am very satisfied with the outcome. I will be forever grateful for the help received. I was going through a difficult time due to the pandemic and Biz2Credit was a life saver. Thank you again for everything you have done for my small business!

Audrea Dunston Apopka, FL

I rate them a 10 if you had it because they made easy as 123 for me to get my information to them without all the hassle and I really appreciate them for taking the time to give me the help I needed I wish them well an more happy thanks

Patrice Blanton Oklahoma City, OK

Awesome people to work with went above and beyond to make sure my needs and questions were met and answered friendly staff superior customer service as I had an issue with my email and password and they literally had it resolved within 24 hours highly recommended company

Mario Medrano Chula Vista, CA

We went through BIz2Credit for our PPP loan and the whole process went so smoothly! They even helped fill out the forgiveness application and it was all forgiven by the SBA we couldn't be more pleased and thankful definitely recommend BIz2Credit to all other businesses!

Angelo E Williams Hinesville, GA

Fast, precise, and accurate. They make the process easier for you to not only understand but also know exactly how the process is unfolding. Also, if there's anything missing, they will inform you right away so you can correct it. Very pleased with this company and I highly recommend them to any size business

RIDELL HARRIS

I rate Biz2Credit this way because of the understanding of the pandemic effect on all small business worldwide and the commitment to fund most fully functional business. RHM CONGRATULATIONS LLC is grateful to be one of these lucky business.

LaQuanta Indianapolis, IN

Biz2Credit was great with Communicating with me about the things that I need to start and move forward they took care of everything on my end all I had to do was send in everything that was ask of me . Biz2Credit made it stress free for my company.

Chrys Franks Charleston, SC

BIZ2Credit is very user friendly, which is especially important to me with my limited computer background. They have been very promt in responding to my request and questions. The correspondances have been very informative and helpful

Cozette Hyman New Orleans, LA

The customer service was very effective more then I had expected, they reached out to check on me an make sure I had all the information needed an it was much needed an exceptional

Peter Gottlick Rockford, IL

Biz2Credit is extremely easy to work with, very thorough throughout the application process, and provide good customer service when questions arise. We utilized their services for our company for the PPP loan.

T Byrd Greensboro, NC

Great experience with Biz. They answer my questions in a timely manner with everything else going on. I enjoyed working with them and I'll recommend them to all my friends and family. Thanks again Biz 2 Credit

Kally Brown Lithonia, GA

Their customer service was outstanding and they provided assistance to help people like me during this pandemic with care. That's a great company and I'm happy to receive fair treatment.

LaChez Mckenzie Victorville, CA

In the midst of an awful pandemic of Covid-19's rapture, Bizz2Credit was on my side! I love their service and the forgiveness program is the cherry on top. I'd recommend anyone to them in a heartbeat

JOSEFINA SILVA Hollywood, FL

I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE VERY EFFICIENT AND FAST BIZ2CREDIT COMPANY. DESPITE THE FACT THAT I LATER REQUESTED ANOTHER LOAN AND THEY DIDE NOT GIVE IT TO ME. BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER BEACAUSE I RECOMMEND IT TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY

Yvette Baiseri Montclair, CA

Biz2Credit was extremely helpful with the assistance they provided when securing our PPP loans, they made the online process super easy to monitor the application process from start to finish.

Mariela Victorville, CA

They were very quick in processing. When I didn't get a notification about signing my loan I was called by a representative which was amazing and the representative was very well mannered.

Barbara J Brown Danville, VA

I used Biz2Credit for the PPP loan process. My 1st draw experience with them was seamless with no difficulties encountered. I did not receive my 2nd draw . There were no changes to my circumstances but they denied it and we're not helpful in resolving the issue. As I see the amount of fraud that was perpetrated in the millions of dollars that is being reported in the news, it makes me sick to think that I was denied less than $20000 as a sole proprietor and single employee of a mental health company company. Is there denial Is created a great deal of hardship And mental anguish for me and my family. Perhaps they did a better job with larger clients but I really wouldn't recommend them for a small sole proprietor based upon my experience.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Barbara, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We understand your troubles and would like to dive deeper into your experience in order to improve our customer support and platform. If you can send us your information in an email to [email protected] a customer support representative will be able to guide you in the right direction. We look forward to hearing from you and providing customers like yourself with a better experience. Thank you again for your patience throughout this process.

Mar. 31st, 2022

Damaine Clarke Charleston, SC

They were very persistent in getting me the loan. They patiently worked with me to furnish the proper documents needed and were very excellent in keeping the communication going. The process was easy; no stress at all.

Gregory New York, NY

It has been a formidable experience, the attention and customer service shown was excellent, very good, which makes it worth doing business with them again for their safety and trust.

Amit R Mistry Missouri City, TX

The application process was easy. It kept me updated about the status of my application and if anything was required to fulfill the required documentation. It was quick and easy.

Steve Martinez Cleaning Eight Mile, AL

Well in one the greatest time of need which involved the COVID pandemic/ Biz2Credit came to my need when all seemed to be at a lost, they saw the circumstances I had an reviewed my financial needs concerning my business an stepped in an got me what I needed.

LueZarah Robinson Aberdeen, MS

Biz2credit was very good, there were numbers, and someone to assist to the very end of the process. I would tell any business that wasn't sure of who to pick. To choose Biz2credit for their financial problems. Lue R

Pernell Bush Sanford, FL

Biz2Credit made me feel safe and secure when the world was in chaos. My business was suffering financial during the pandemic. Biz2Credit loan process was seamless and stress free. Thank you Biz2Credit

Jacqueline Hazlehurst, GA

It's user friendly and really easy process to follow. I am very glad they stayed in touch with me to make sure it was going in the right direction. Keep up the good business. I am glad I used them.

Anonymous Suwanee, GA

Overall it was very good. The process was very easy and it was a good experience. I like the automated part of it but there was a little hiccup at the end where it told me to submit a document I had already submitted.

Jasmine Germany Decatur, GA

I am very grateful for all the help and resources that I've been provided by this company, and thankful that I had someone to help walk me through the initial process and kept in touch to walk me through everything. I received a very prompt response regarding the status of my application and continued to receive updates often regarding tips on ways to keep records in order to help with the next phase. Also it did not take long to be approved and receive the funding that I needed. I am so glad that I made the choice to apply with Biz2credit, I got approved and it definitely came at the right time requiring. I am grateful that someone helped me all the way through and appreciate all the help I received regarding the forgiveness stage and future opportunities. Definitely will continue working closely with this Biz2credit and build up relations.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hi Jasmine, thank you for taking the time to give our company a positive review. We are thrilled to hear you had a positive experience using our platform. In order to improve as a company, we take our customer's feedback very seriously. Considering your positive experience with Biz2Credit, we would love to feature your story and highlight your business's success on our companies page. Please send us an email to [email protected] so we can discuss the next steps. We look forward to hearing back from you as we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Nov. 17th, 2021

SREEDEVI TUNUGUNTLA Jersey City, NJ

Trust worthy and good customer service .

Elizabeth University Place, WA

They were absolutely terrible to work with on the consumer side and the CPA side regarding the ppp loan. Their communication was non-existant and they could not timely process even the simplest of applications (almost causing me, personally, to not be eligible for the 1st round) . Response is completely inapplicable since this is in regards to the PPP. You can't "resolve" this issue. To further detail the issue, for round 2 of the PPP I had never received a response and my application sat, stagnant. Luckily it was apparently never even submitted by biz2credit because I took my business somewhere else without issue. If you're going to pretend you offer decent customer service, at least read the damn review 🙄

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hi Elizabeth, we are sorry to hear about your troubles. We pride ourselves on our client relationships, so we hope to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Please direct any further issues to [email protected], so we can best assist you and your business going forward. We look forward to hearing from you and resolving this.

Mar. 14th, 2022

Dion G Alexander Conyers, GA

They are experienced in what they do and have helped me to secure and forgiven 2 of my PPP loans via SBA. The professionalism is on point. Thanks for everything.

Dave Albany, GA

Helpful, when it finally came down to it. We were all overwhelmed during the pandemic. Probably would have had a better experience during non pandemic time.

Panthera Akhal Inc Spring, TX

I reached out to inquire about my second PPP loan that I was eligible to receive and all I got was the run around. I talked to 7 different people trying to get the second loan and I never got it because Biz2credit wouldn't help.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hi Panthera, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We take our customers feedback very seriously in hopes to provide a great experience. Can you please send us a detailed email about your experience so we can investigate this issue further. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your patience.

May. 11th, 2022

A. Jackson Florissant, MO

Biz2Credit operated in the upmost professionalism and attentiveness. They walked me through the process and made sure I had all the necessary documentation.

LaRita Tornes Jackson, MS

The loan process was easy...application. Communication was great and Biz2credit employees were very thorough and responsive to questions very quickly!

Kelly Mazza Sanford, FL

I did have some difficulty in the beginning when trying to do my paycheck program but eventually I had some really great help from Biz2Credit employees.

Duncan Kamiti Karanja Kent, WA

Was fast and staff very helpful. The company helped and facilitated in everything. Money was readily available on time just at the time my business needed it.

Tara Cooper Downey, CA

The application process was very easy and quick, the approval time was quick, I was able to get my loan paid for me and the process using base credit was very user-friendly.

Raul Mateo Grandview, MO

Simple, fast and safe. BIZ2CREDIT responded in a very short time and my loan was 100% forgiven thanks to the fact that it has a simple system to understand

Linn Waukesha, WI

a team member would call me when there was the next step in the process. they held my hand through out. excellent. always got back to me when I had a question

Griselda Tun Garland, TX

They are overall the best as to how well we were serviced. promptly with responses to questions as well. I would use them all over again for all they offer

Kenneth Ogbulankwo Humble, TX

It's quick and easy to use They reply fast always willing to help and give great offers will recommend this to anyone who wants to have a great experience

John Segrest Las Vegas, NV

It was easy fast, questions were answered quicking, the forgiveness criteria was easy and I appreciate the reminder tolet me know when to apply for everything

Valerie Barnes Saint Louis, MO

Very easy to communicate wirh, and I recieved my money quickly, and lone forgiveness was received quickly,entering my personal information was very easy

R Burton West Chester, PA

The process for the loan during Covid-19 was completed by our accountant and I was informed of every step needed. The loan helped us stay open during a difficult time.

Jeanne S. New Orleans, LA

[email protected] handled my PPP loan with ease and the loan was forgiven without any effort on my part. The experience was seamless and I am a happy customer.

John Etling Bruceton, TN

Poor customer service and ripped me off badly. Cannot respond to inquiries in a timely manner and that only via email. Will not answer telephone calls. Awarded me a spoecific amount (PPP) then back tracked that amount to under half claiming I only applied for one person on the loan as opposed to the 3 which I clearly remember listing and doing. I was forced to use this sham company by my bank at the time. I guarantee I shall never ever use them on personal choice and any company/bank requiring me to utilize Biz2Credit will immediately lose my interest. Never have I ever had such as horrible experience.

Reply from Biz2Credit

Hi John, we are sorry to hear about your troubles. We pride ourselves on our client relationships, so we hope to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Please direct any further issues to [email protected], so we can best assist you and your business going forward. We look forward to hearing from you and resolving this.

Feb. 23rd, 2022

Berthalla Stokes Chicago, IL

I gave Biz2credit 5 stars b/c the application process was quick & easy they were quick with disburseing the funds and even more awesome when it came to repaying my loan.