Best Company Guarantee Biz2Credit Logo

Biz2Credit

9.9

LAST UPDATED: October 18th, 2021

Launched in 2007, Biz2Credit is an alternative lending platform that offers direct financing for a wide range of small businesses. Since its opening, Biz2Credit has funded more than $3 billion in small business lending solutions. Biz2Credit's funding ranges from $25,000–$6 million.

The company provides a variety of funding options, such as working capital loans, SBA loans, lines of credit, real estate bridge loans, and traditional business term loans.

Keep reading to learn about the pros and cons of using the Biz2Credit platform or jump straight to Biz2Credit reviews from consumers.

The Good

• Simple Application Process
  • Fast Funding
  • Wide Loan Range
  • Variety of Funding Types
  • Serves Several Industries

Simple Application Process

search

Highlight: Biz2Credit's loan application process is secure and efficient.

The application typically takes less than four minutes to complete. Not worrying about a lengthy loan application makes the process to borrow money less time-consuming and less daunting.

You'll answer questions regarding your personal credit, time in business, cash flow, and annual revenue and Biz2Credit will analyze your industry and corporate risk levels. Your credit history is of utmost importance so you'll want to take care of any issues on your credit report until your score improves prior to your application. Your FICO score is comprised of inquiries, debt usage, payment history, credit age, and account mix.

The required documentation varies by loan type, but in general, you'll want to have the following documents ready when you apply for business funding:

• Several months of bank statements from your bank account
  • Outstanding credit account statements (if hard credit report not pulled)
  • Corporate tax returns for multiple years
  • Balance sheet and/or statement of profit/loss
  • Individual tax returns

Fast Funding

Biz2Credit strives for a quick and easy financing process. Once your loan application is complete and you submit the necessary documentation, you can receive funding in as little as one business day.

Wide Loan Range

Biz2Credit offers financing options from $25,000 to $6 million. Lending amounts will depend on the business and its qualifications, but it's convenient that Biz2Credit provides a wide range of loan amounts to appeal to many types of borrowers with differing needs.

Variety of Funding Types

Biz2Credit strives to help business owners find funding that fits business goals and their financial health. Because of this, Biz2Credit has simplified the funding process with financial products flexible enough to meet the needs of today’s business owners. Financial products include a term loan, working capital financing, and commercial real estate financing.

Term Loan

• Loan amounts up to $250,000
• Rates from 9.99%*
• Get approved within 24 hours

Popular reasons to seek Term Loans:

• Grow your business
• Access to full cash amount upfront
• Use for a broad range of business needs
• Free up operational cash flow
• Benefit from tax-deductible interest

• Rates from 10%
• Qualify within 48 hours

Popular reasons to seek Commercial Real Estate Loans:

• Reinvest in next business
• Acquisition of a new business
• Fund a renovation
• Refinance business liabilities

Merchant Cash Advance

A merchant cash advance is a good funding option for a business that wants to expand its operations but has had its cash flow interrupted. This type of financing option is fast, open to candidates with poor personal credit, and has payments structured in correlation with the health of your business.

Since the loan amount is based on future sales or receivables, there is no fixed payment schedule, loan term, interest rate, or APR. Instead, your total repayment amount is based on a factor rate applied to the amount paid for your business receipts. Therefore, it can be more expensive than other types of loans. But many small business owners find the benefits worth the cost, especially if they do not qualify for other loan types.

PPP Loan

In light of the economic hardship experienced by many small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic, Biz2Credit facilitated Paycheck Protection Program loans through the SBA. While the program has been discontinued and this loan product is not currently available, the company is equipped to facilitate PPP funding should the program be extended and reopened for further applications. In the meantime, Biz2Credit's has a PPP Loan specific resource hub for the preparation of prospective borrowers and for borrowers seeking help with PPP loan forgiveness.

There are other SBA loan alternatives to the PPP loan, including the following:

• SBA Disaster Loans
  • SBA Express Loans
  • SBA 7(a) loans
  • SBA 504 financing

Serves Several Industries

Biz2Credit provides financing to businesses in a variety of different industries:

• Restaurants
• Retail
• Gas stations and liquor stores
• Attorneys and CPAs
• Motels and hotels
• Any businesses in public administration
• Doctor and dentist offices
• Commercial and residential real estate businesses
• Construction
• Car dealerships
• IT and services
• Business and professional associations
• Social and nonprofit organizations
• Financial services
• Grant making foundations
• Holding companies and management companies
• Independent artists, writers, and performers
• New and used automobile, ATV, RV, boat, and motorcycle dealers
• And many others

The Bad

• Underwriting Fee or Loan Origination Fee
  • Unknown Requirements

Underwriting Fee or Loan Origination Fee

Biz2Credit states on its website that for the majority of non-banking financing options, you will pay an underwriting fee of $250 to $400. For banking financing, Biz2credit charges a loan origination fee. However, the fee varies based on the loan type, amount, and multiple other factors.

Although Biz2Credit charges an upfront fee for its loan products, this is common for most financial institutions. If you want to know the exact fees, you’ll need to reach out to Biz2Credit for a quote.

Besides closing fees, Biz2Credit doesn't charge any other upfront or hidden fees. You’ll only pay a fee after loan approval and once the financing process finalizes. Biz2Credit also provides an individual written agreement regarding the closing fees to be as transparent as possible.

Unknown Requirements

Biz2Credit does not list on its website all of its loan requirements, such as revenue requirements. However, the lender does note that it prefers established businesses that are profitable with two or more years in business and a solid credit history and score. Biz2Credit does offer startup loans to certain businesses.

The Bottom Line

With more than a decade of experience, Biz2Credit is an excellent choice for business financing.

As the company is not a direct lender, Biz2Credit acts as an online marketplace that provides the small business owner with a nationwide network of lenders to easily offer quotes and pre-qualifications to prospective borrowers seeking a small business loan.

The company has a wide range of loan options so customers have multiple products to choose from. Biz2Credit offers quick funding within 24 hours and a simple loan process, including an application that takes less than four minutes to complete.

Many reviewers speak highly of the company's efficiency in facilitating the Paycheck Protection Program application and disbursing PPP funds through its SBA approved lender network. If you're interested in learning more about this small business funding company and how it compares to other loan service providers, you can read Biz2Credit reviews for yourself below.

Call our recommended rep over at Biz2Credit below.

Message from
Biz2Credit

Spend less time worrying about working capital and more time taking on the world, with Biz2Credit.

At Biz2Credit, we provide direct funding to small business owners because getting funding for your successful business shouldn’t be complicated.

Biz2Credit will deliver the right funding you need — fast. Our confidence comes from our deep experience, our partnerships with name brand companies, and our strong reputation — through good economies and bad.

And for us, it's not just about connecting entrepreneurs to the financing they need now. It’s about connecting entrepreneurs to opportunities that can build a legacy.

Business Funding Options: Working Capital, Term Loans, Business Loans, Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Loans, SBA Loans.

Education and Support for Business Owners: Visit the Biz2Credit COVID-19 Resource Hub, the COVID-19 Webcast Center, or check out the Business Toolkit on our website for helpful tools and information to get your business ready for financing.

Biz2Credit — Funding What's Next

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down
bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

bookmark

Featured Review

Leticia Mc Lean, VA

Easy to work with and very responsive. It was all done electronically and the process was really smooth.

bookmark

Featured Review

Ricky Lewis Sacramento, CA

Easy, fast, seamless and no hassle! I used them again!

Jasmine Germany Decatur, GA

I am very grateful for all the help and resources that I've been provided by this company, and thankful that I had someone to help walk me through the initial process and kept in touch to walk me through everything. I received a very prompt response regarding the status of my application and continued to receive updates often regarding tips on ways to keep records in order to help with the next phase. Also it did not take long to be approved and receive the funding that I needed. I am so glad that I made the choice to apply with Biz2credit, I got approved and it definitely came at the right time requiring. I am grateful that someone helped me all the way through and appreciate all the help I received regarding the forgiveness stage and future opportunities. Definitely will continue working closely with this Biz2credit and build up relations.

H. Keith Botsch, CPA Carmi, IL

Biz2Credit did an amazing job of getting my accounting firm clients PPP loans. They were so easy to work with in obtaining the loans. Forgiveness through Biz2Credit is amazingly simple. I will highly recommend them to all of my clients for future loan funding

Celida Las Vegas, NV

Excelente service, I do recomen it, you can trust Biz2Credit 100%.Their service is excellent. I needed some help and I got it. If you have questions they will help and walk you through the processes. Thank you for your service!!!

John Bowling Green, KY

After filing necessary documents to prove I was a legitimate buisness my loan was approved and the money was available after a few days.I was able to stay afloat during the pandemic

Ted Swendener Mullen, NE

Was overall a easy experience. We had no issues with them at all. They were very helpful with explaining things that we had questions about. Could tell they were a business you could trust to do right for you. Would most definitely recommend them to anyone..

Daniel Gyimah Laurel, MD

Biz2Credit was easy to use and helped most of my clients through the PPP loan application and forgiveness process. I had issues which were later resolved by the team at Biz2Credit, but happy we got to the bottom of it.

Basem Mikhaiel Bayonne, NJ

Super nice, professional customer service team. Great resource for small businesses looking to receive funding. I totally recommend them to any small business owner out there.

Jennifer Leesburg, FL

They did what they said they would do! Customer service was very great everything in a timely manner staff was very helpful and knowledgeable of our tax laws. They are a good company to have around for those who are in need of financial help.

Bettina Braisted Madison, CT

As a small company, we were slipping in orders. I had to let my two staff members go to very limited hours and take a paycut myself to cover the bills. Biz2Credit reviewed my company history and granted me a generous loan to cover re-hiring my staff. It allowed me to get back up on my feet, contact past customers and rev up the workload. I am incredibly grateful!!

Tyrone Loganville, GA

My tax computer chose Biz2Credit. It didn't take long for the process to be completed. I am satisfied with what they did for me and I'm satisfied with the amount of the loan that I received. They were transparent, all the documentation that they. I think it was a great opportunity for us business owners to be able to get some money while the pandemic has us old indoors. I really appreciate the fact that Biz2Credit was able to give me a loan that I was able to also get. asked for were presented and I do not have an issue with any of my paper work.

Crystal Ricks Franklin, VA

They were fast, they answered all questions. I didn't have to wait long, after I received my email that I was approved in less then 48 hours I had founds

Monet Varner Grovetown, GA

It's was easy and hassle free. Really blessed my company and workers when we hit hard times. The forgiveness process was even easier. Definitely worth it!

John Elmore Greenwood, SC

Fast and satisfactory results. Very dependable and really helped me and my business in a time of need. I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation

Steven Wahpeton, ND

Everything went just very smooth and it was a good experience and I'm happy I did it. I didn't do a lot with them directly other than online because my CPA had a lot of contact with customer service. I just signed everything online. I t was very easy, very simple and no issues.

Anonymous Reno, NV

I found the process to be very user friendly. Very pleased, they were there to process the financial assistance I needed. I had assistance through my CPA in the process and I found that anything that I needed to paying for them it was easy to access.

Jose Columbia, SC

I'm glad I did chose biz2credit from my CPA's reccommendation. 5 because it was very simple and my CPA just sent me the paperwork for signatures and I didn't even have to go to her office. I did inquire about something and the turnaround was very quick and to the point.

John Lafayette, IN

The process of getting my loan was quick and efficient and transparent. As far as the experience was it was very easy to work with them. The process went very smoothly and very quickly and they've provided some of the security for transmitting documents that I requested so that we were able to do business.

Charlotte Hialeah, FL

Sometimes the phone number they gave us didn't work or they didn't answer. But for the most part, customer service took care of our problems and were very responsive. They are very efficient. I am glad I went with them because they do PPP loans.

abdul Christiansburg, VA

I had a great experience working with Biz2Credit. Their response was commendable while applying for PPP Loan which was need of the hour to remain in the industry during trying times. Their services were super fast and very professional. Above all Biz2Credit service helped us to continue and run the business. I strongly recommend Biz2Credit for my friends who are in similar kind of need to manage their operational expenses during this scary times. Financial stability boosted us remain in the business. Tommy and rest all members in the organization are doing best of their knowledge and exceptional services they are rendering. Like

Liddell D. Clancy Neptune, NJ

Everything was simple & easy to do. Had it not been for Biz2Credit, I would not had been able to receive my loan & get debt forgiveness.

Joshua A Garcia Asheville, NC

Biz2Credit was very communicative and their online portals were a breeze to work through. They helped to make the lending process stress free.

Ricky Augusta, GA

Biz2Credit is a great company to deal with. Great service and fast. They happened us out a great deal and we look forward to working with them again.

Felisa Reedley, CA

Easy and BE PATIENT!!! I believe we tend to get inpatient wanting and needing our advance for our business but be patient and trust the process!

Sage International Falls, MN

My tax attorney put me down this path and did most of the work and it worked out very well. I didn't have to do much. There were too many people involved. I would have multiple people calling me.

Jameel Laboo Newark, NJ

They tell you everything that needed. Explain whatever you don’t understand. They also don’t promise you anything special. Tell you what they aim to do. And if it could be done or not.

Buddhini Boyagodage Baldwin, NY

Excellent fast Service.All my clients got their PPP money with no issues. They always communicate with us if there is any missing docs. Process is very simple and user friendly.

Chiling Tong Potomac, MD

They response very quickly and always on the top of every details. They care about their customers and clients. I feel comfortable to work with them and appreciate their knowledge and patience to work with me.

Awa and malick Everett, WA

It was very helpful, I'm grateful that I was able to receive this especially especially during this time of year. It was very convenient that I did not have to pay it back as well, so its a blessing.

Mark Wahpeton, ND

My accountant let me go to Biz2Credit and I'm happy with it. I had a good experience with them. It was easy enough to do from my home. I didn't really need any customer support cause it went pretty good.

Sherrita Todd Carrollton, AL

They have good service. They made sure my loan went through with no problems whatsoever. I appreciate them.

Jonathan L Meyer Castroville, TX

Quick, easy and friendly. The process was easy to understand and responses from Biz2Credit were quick.

Emily Mukwonago, WI

They were very responsive and very informative. I was able to follow the process each step of the way so I knew exactly what was going on.

Sarbdeep Singh South Ozone Park, NY

It is simply one of the best sites. Very easy to understand. Upto the point. Fast response and great results

Andrea Glenn Dale, MD

They were excellent. Response and care was outstanding. I only give 4 because I missed the 2nd round due to timing but otherwise great.

Gerson Molina Alvin, TX

Super fast and efficient, I would recommend them to friends and family, and I would use their service again

Tanya R Duncan Odem, TX

The entire process was smooth and easy. All questions were answered quickly. Customer service was fantastic!

Manoue Joseph Boynton Beach, FL

Biz2xredit are very quick to do the loan. The person that I was assigned to me was very quick in response and easy to understand.

Oyunchimeg Fairfield, CA

Fast service,friendly customer service.i applied ppl and forgiveness from them i am so happy for everything

Phyllis Golden Las Vegas, NV

I was approved with no issues, not a lot of wait time. It was a easy process n would recommend them highly to anyone looking for a loan

SANDRA A ONYEJIAKA Richmond, TX

The Biz2 company was very fast in responds; they're reliable, dependable, efficient and prompt in depatching funds to customers.

Ronald Cleven Edison Compton, CA

Received a professional service (questions posed were answered, allowing for intelligent/informed decision to be formed).

Douglas Raleigh, NC

easy ppp loan 2. My accountant recommended them as I was hesitant because I used my publicly traded huge bank on the PPP1.

Julia Sundermeyer Slidell, LA

Very helpful, and very fast process. Easy to understand and complete. The loan truly helped me get through a hard time since the pandemic

Lorraine Roanoke, TX

You were great at responding and providing information. It way easy. Everything was done smoothly. You don't have to wait. It is good for boosting credit.

David Blanchester, OH

They were they were easy to work with, all simple, all done electronically. Our loan had some problem on their side of it, the guy had help me to get it all figured out.

Anonymous Howe, OK

Every question I had was answered. It was just pretty much effortless on my part. Everything was taken care of in a timely manner and just well pleased.

Jesse Amado, AZ

Everything went smoothly. My questions were answered right away. When I had problems, they took care of them right away. My CPA did the paperwork for me.

Elena Vassileva Highland Park, NJ

I went through both stages with Biz2Credit: applying for a PPP loan and asking for a PPP forgiveness. At both stages, the result was successful, so I gave them 5 starts, BUT, to be honest, at the second stage it was not easy to communicate with their representatives. Sometimes I waited for their reply letters for weeks or even a month.