Launched in 2007, Biz2Credit is an alternative lending platform that offers direct financing for a wide range of small businesses. Since its opening, Biz2Credit has funded more than $3 billion in small business lending solutions. Biz2Credit's funding ranges from $2,500–$5 million.

The company provides a variety of funding options, such as working capital loans, SBA loans, lines of credit, real estate bridge loans, and traditional business term loans.

Keep reading to learn about the pros and cons of using the Biz2Credit platform or jump straight to Biz2Credit reviews from consumers.

#1 Lendio chevron_right
#2 Kabbage chevron_right
4.8
#3 Headway Capital chevron_right

The Good

• Simple Application Process
  • Quick Funding Time
  • Wide Loan Range
  • Variety of Funding Types
  • Serves Several Industries

Simple Application Process

Biz2Credit's loan application process is secure and efficient, and prices are transparent. The application typically takes less than four minutes to complete. Not worrying about a lengthy loan application makes the process to borrow money less time-consuming and less daunting.

You'll answer questions regarding your personal credit, time in business, cash flow, and annual revenue and Biz2Credit will analyze your industry and corporate risk levels. Your credit history is of utmost importance so you'll want to take care of any issues on your credit report until your score improves prior to your application. Your FICO score is comprised of inquiries, debt usage, payment history, credit age, and account mix.

The required documentation varies by loan type, but in general, you'll want to have the following documents ready when you apply for business funding:

• Several months of bank statements from your bank account
  • Outstanding credit account statements (if hard credit report not pulled)
  • Corporate tax returns for multiple years
  • Balance sheet and/or statement of profit/loss
  • Individual tax returns

Quick Funding Time

Once your loan application is complete and you submit the necessary documentation, you can receive funding in as little as one business day. Biz2Credit strives for a quick and easy financing process.

Wide Loan Range

Biz2Credit offers financing options from $2,500 to $5 million. Lending amounts will depend on the business and its qualifications, but it's convenient that Biz2Credit provides a wide range of loan amounts to appeal to many types of borrowers with differing needs.

Variety of Funding Types

Biz2Credit strives to help business owners find funding that fits business goals and their financial health. Because of this, Biz2Credit has simplified the funding process with financial products flexible enough to meet the needs of today’s business owners. Financial products include term loan, working capital financing and commercial real estate financing.

Term Loan

• Loan amounts from $25K–$250K
• Rates from 9.99%*
• Get approved within 24 hours

Popular reasons to seek Term Loans:

• Grow your business
• Access to full cash amount upfront
• Use for a broad range of business needs
• Free up operational cash flow
• Benefit from tax-deductible interest

• Rates from 10%
• Qualify within 48 hours

Popular reasons to seek Commercial Real Estate Loans:

• Reinvest in next business
• Acquisition of a new business
• Fund a renovation
• Refinance business liabilities

Serves Several Industries

Biz2Credit provides financing to businesses in a variety of different industries:

• Restaurants
• Retail
• Gas stations and liquor stores
• Attorneys and CPAs
• Motels and hotels
• Any businesses in public administration
• Doctor and dentist offices
• Commercial and residential real estate businesses
• Construction
• Car dealerships
• IT and services
• Business and professional associations
• Social and nonprofit organizations
• Financial services
• Grant making foundations
• Holding companies and management companies
• Independent artists, writers, and performers
• New and used automobile, ATV, RV, boat, and motorcycle dealers
• And many others

The Bad

• Underwriting Fee or Loan Origination Fee
  • Unknown Requirements

Underwriting Fee or Loan Origination Fee

Biz2Credit states on its website that for the majority of non-banking financing options, you will pay an underwriting fee that can reach up to $400. For banking financing, Biz2credit charges a loan origination fee. However, the fee varies based on the loan type, amount, and multiple other factors.

Although Biz2Credit charges an upfront fee for its loan products, this is common for most financial institutions. If you want to know the exact fees, you’ll need to reach out to Biz2Credit for a quote.

Besides closing fees, Biz2Credit doesn't charge any other upfront or hidden fees. You’ll only pay a fee after loan approval and once the financing process finalizes. Biz2Credit also provides an individual written agreement regarding the closing fees to be as transparent as possible.

Unknown Requirements

Biz2Credit does not list on its website all of its loan requirements, such as revenue requirements. However, the lender does note that it prefers established businesses that are profitable with two or more years in business and a solid credit history and score. However, Biz2Credit does offer startup loans to certain businesses.

The Bottom Line

With more than a decade of experience, Biz2Credit is an alternative lending platform with banking and non-banking financial services. As the company is not a direct lender, Biz2Credit acts as an online marketplace that provides customers with a nationwide network of lenders to easily offer quotes and pre-qualifications to borrowers.

The company has a wide range of loan products so customers have multiple options to choose from. Biz2Credit offers quick funding within 24 hours and simple loan applications that take less than four minutes to complete.

If you’re interested in learning more about the lender and how it compares to other loan service providers, you can find Biz2Credit reviews below.

4.9

Maurice Mikael

June 29th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA

very friendly and professional and strait to the point service

Steven W

June 29th, 2020 San Diego, CA

Well informed guidance in completing the loan application. Prompt, courteous help throughout the process. Detailed, specific communication all along the way.

ed paget

June 29th, 2020 Portland, OR

My loan officer, (Joseph S) made everything run very smooth and was instumental in helping me complete the required documents in a timely, professional manner. I had never applied for a bussiness loan proir to this, (so I have nothing to compare with) I was very pleased to have someone willing to help me complete the application process for a PPP loan. From start to funding took less than 4 days. Impressed!!

Kris J Lock

June 24th, 2020 Chilcoot, CA

follow up was amazing... communication genius would stick with me while signing to make sure it was good to go Always asked how I was doing nice to have a personal touch

Salvatore C

June 22nd, 2020 Melbourne, FL

Very easy process, I’d recommend them to everyone!!

Barry perlman

June 22nd, 2020 Toms River, NJ

Kevin was extremely patient and helpful because I really had a lot of issues and not being a computer guy he helped me get back to me and it all worked out in the end

Latrice Grant

June 19th, 2020 New York, NY

I have been doing business with you all for the last few years and I will admit that all of the team members are professional and knows what they are doing.I had a great experience with Biz2Credit that helped me with my future receivables.

Edward Jung

June 17th, 2020 Granada Hills, CA

Very fast and accurate. I love this company's service.

CC

June 17th, 2020 Stone Mountain, GA

Although the volume of businesses requesting a PPP loan has been high, the process with Biz2Credit was not what I experienced with another lender. Yes, it was slow at first, due to the initial onslaught of applications. But, even though we made a mistake on our application, it all got worked through and finalized and I was very pleased with the fact that they were willing to help us work through that error and get us funded!

Kelly H

June 16th, 2020 Rahway, NJ

Gabe was extremely knowledgeable and efficient. The process was seamless and funds were received within 24hrs. I highly recommend Biz2Credit

Bridgette

June 15th, 2020 Swedesboro, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My first time online loan process. It was a good experience and they were very patient with me . Very thankful! Thank you for all your help and being so fast .

Vicky Cerda

June 15th, 2020 Las Vegas, NV

I first tried to fund with Chase bank, worst thing I did. No communication, Whatsoever! They denied me. Next I applied with Biz2credit. Tommy was so helpful, answered every email I sent. When I didnt give the right paper work or needed something else, he gave me a chance to send it in. Got my funding so quick! I couldn’t believe it! This company is legit! You won’t be sorry if you choose them!

VT Security Services INC

June 9th, 2020 San Jose, CA

Biz2Credit is Best of the Best Company that I have experience with. Biz2Credit is extremely professional in financial’s processing, which fast responding, easy understanding for clarification in detail and convenience for client!!! Amazing!!! We appreciate very much!!!

Kalena Scherben

June 9th, 2020 Cape Coral, FL

Biz2Credit helped my small business get a PPP loan. Three other lenders had simply given me the run around including Wells Fargo, my primary business bank for over 20 years.

Louie Macalinao

June 9th, 2020 Kissimmee, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Application for our 3 corporations were submitted on 4/9/20 for PPP. It was handed from one representative to another. This happened 4 times. Documents were requested over and over again. I realized that only 1 corporation was processed and funded the last week of May. The other 2 PPP applications fell into the cracks. I have to diligently follow up everyday and resent all documents again. You cannot speak to any one on the phone. No one returns calls. I just communicated via email in the hopes of getting responses. Finally, after non stop of emails , the two accounts were finally approved and funded the first week of June. I understand that this is a very busy time for Biz2Credit but customers needs to be informed on what’s going on with their applications. The portal is useless. It doesn’t give you any updated information on applications. I was lost in the dark in this whole application process.

Jun 12, 2020

Thank you for reaching out on this forum. We’re glad to hear that all three of your companies were funded by Biz2Credit. Unfortunately COVID-19 and the ensuing demands for financial support have been overwhelming for the entire business lending industry, including our funding team at Biz2Credit. We pride ourselves as being an open resource to the small business community. Unlike many lenders, we made a choice to assist business owners seeking PPP regardless of their prior lending or banking relationships right from the beginning of the program. As a result we continue to process tens of thousands of applications for the PPP, and are funding many small businesses like yours every single day. Unfortunately, this unique circumstance and the volume of applications makes individual communication more difficult. Our funding portal always shows the current status of an application, but may not reflect every specific request your funding specialist may make of you during the application review process. We’re always happy to address specific concerns from our community of customers. Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any more questions.

Anna Contreras

June 9th, 2020 Grass Valley, CA

Wonderful experience thankful for all the wonderful help with my small business. Thank you

Qoraxey Care

June 9th, 2020 Prior Lake, MN

I like how quickly Biz2Credit process our loan request and How they guided us step by step , It is wonderfull company if you want a loan this is the right company Amazing

Eva

June 9th, 2020 Garner, NC

We had a great experience with Biz2Credit PPP loan application. Tenzin (our account manager) was amazing and made the whole process so much easier!

EMBRYO MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT MUSIC & PUBLISHING GROUP LLC

June 9th, 2020 Perth Amboy, NJ

BIZ2CREDIT WAS TIMELY IN FUNDING EMBRYO!

Sharon Owens

June 9th, 2020 ,

Biz2Credit was responsive and extremely professional in my experience with PPP-- highly recommend over the bad experience with my big lender Wells Fargo

Andrea Thornton

June 9th, 2020 Louisville, KY

Thank you thank you thank you .... step by step process for a difficult process. Biz2Credit made it easy to follow and followed up to help through the entire process. Could not have completed without the help.

Preeda Klailee

June 9th, 2020 Dublin, OH

quick and easy, just fill out the important info and provided a copy of whatever documents that they need.

Nick Hasenbalg

June 9th, 2020 Boulder, CO

Great experience! They made the PPP Loan process relatively painless, any time I needed help they were very quick to respond to me! I would recommend this company to everyone!

Corrine

June 9th, 2020 Dayton, OH

Prompt response; clear directions; fast approval and timely funding. However, 2 different loan reps were taking care of my application and I was getting confusing and conflicting emails.

Rushabh Panchal

March 30th, 2020 Edison, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Gary W is very friendly and helpful, i did not have to wait after i applied for a small business loan. Gary contacted me right after i applied for the loan and he had me approved in a minutes and wired money within 24 hours. i definitely recommend Biz2credit and Gary W.

Joseph Mazzotti

February 21st, 2020 Arcata, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Mazzottis on the Plaza in Arcata california has had the pleasure to work multiple times with Adam L our funding specialist and friend. We have gotten to know each other over a few years now and he is amazingly talented at what he does. We use Biz2Credit basically twice a year, mostly just to have a little cushion in the slow time and when we decide to update, improve or modernize our facilities. Biz2 is hands down the best company to use in this regard. Their terms are excellent, the payback amounts are best in the industry and the speed in which they get it done is second to none. We had used other cash advance companies in the past, but we felt like we were selling our souls to the devil with the payback terms. Biz2 is half what anyone else is offering, their percentage capture rates are perfect and if you choose a fixed payment, that works too. Having done 6 loans with them as of now, I only dial Adam L's number when I need funds.... give them a shot and tell them Joe Mazzotti sent you and see for yourself!

SIKANDER RANDHAWA

February 14th, 2020 Upland, CA

Best Place To Get Your Funding. Very Professional People And They Have Tailor Made Solution To Your Financial Needs. Especially Deepak and Roshan, Both Were Very helpful. Got Funding in 72 Hours. Happy Now!!!!!!

Usource

February 12th, 2020 Clarksville, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been offered a number of cash advances from different lenders to assist my business. Since our first advance with Biz2Credit I have not found any other lender that has been more transparent, trustworthy and responsive to our needs. I am so happy to have found such a reputable company and that's valuable to a small company like ours. Thanks Biz2Credit! Usource

Prince Ghotra

February 12th, 2020 Clarkston, GA

Garry W nice person Bring good deals

Trudy A. Grimaldi

February 12th, 2020 Maywood, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Roshan has been very responsive and fast to get me funding asap. He was a huge help in my companies funding needs.

Small business owner

February 12th, 2020 Washington, DC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Biz2Credit is a great source for funding for small businesses. Our loan analyst Adam was exceptional. We put in a request and received our funds within 48 hours. We love the business model and will recommend to other businesses. Keep up the good work and recognize your great staff!!

shonna bland

February 7th, 2020 Cortland, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

A big thank you to Ron and Alex !!! They are always on the ball!!!

Oksana

February 4th, 2020 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was a pleasure working with Alex! We was very informative on loan options, easily available with any application process questions and did a great job in expediting my loan request. I highly recommend Alex!!!

Dec 31, 2019

Hi Oksana, Thank you for sharing your experience! It's great to hear that we've had such a positive affect on your business. We're always glad to meet the service and funding needs of our clients.

Osnat Gad

January 31st, 2020 Southampton, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I recommend Biz2credit highly. I have worked with them for almost two years and they were always helpful and courteous. They are professional and tare flexible.

Sunny

January 31st, 2020 Hicksville, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Had a great experience. Gary W was a great help

Richard Buckley

January 31st, 2020 Champaign, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I like the quick response I get from Tom M. I don't like the fact that I have to supply so many account statements and reports each time I request funds. Often times they are asking for the same docs that I have sent numerous times. I feel they already have copies of. I had to verify my bank account, though they are already drawing from it weekly. When I have tried to get a balance in the past, I had a hard time getting a response. Felt like I was being ignored. As you know, I have always had the money in my account to make my payments.

Katherine

January 31st, 2020 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Tom M was quick to help me get the funds I needed, answered my questions and was very helpful.

Rajiv

January 31st, 2020 San Jose, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very friendly and professional help by Tom in executing the loan process. Nicely assisted by Mathew. Rajiv

Machine Shop

January 31st, 2020 Gainesville, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fast service, and easy to discuss options available to decide best type of financing needs. Great service and easy paperwork requirements.

Mario Bittencourt

January 31st, 2020 Newark, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great service. Easy to apply for loan. Great rates & terms. Biz2Credit is very loyal to their customers! Excellent customer service too! We have been highly satisfied customers of Biz2Credit since 2015!

Jakol43

January 30th, 2020 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent service friendly and I got my funds fast

Pawan kumar

January 30th, 2020 Lakeland, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We've worked with Biz2credit over 2yrs now and they are by far the best lenders, great partners. Biz2credit is very professional, very great work ethical. I personally would recommend Biz2credit to any business looking to expand their business, I assure you, you wont be disappointed in their work! Great offers are always given in a timely matter and their funding is as quick as same day of receiving the file in .

Salim Jumma

January 22nd, 2020 Pearsall, TX

Biz2Credit really did helped me and got me the loan, Gary W Thanks for all your help!!!! Look forward to do business long term with your company.......

smbertha

January 17th, 2020 Flushing, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Easy and simple process with employees that are very helpful, like Gary W, thanks.

Mehdi

January 10th, 2020 Bremen, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Gary and Sam has always been a really helpful in work with us and take if care of our need and they do all they can to help the Coustomer out

Jan 17, 2020

Hi Medhdi, Thank you for sharing your experience! It's great to hear that we've had such a positive effect on your business. We're always glad to meet the service and funding needs of our clients.

Towheed Chowdhury

January 10th, 2020 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent service . Very much professional.

Jan 17, 2020

Hi Cory, thank you for your review and for being the best part of Biz2Credit. We're glad we could meet your business funding needs.

David Cardona

January 9th, 2020 Tomball, TX

We own a small business and needed extra capital to grow our company, Biz2Credit came through with exactly what we needed. I thought the process was going to be a frustrating, but it was quick and easy; Deepak T and Gary W we excellent at communicating every step of the way, and they went above and beyond to get us approved. I highly recommend this company. -David Cardona

Jan 17, 2020

Hi David, Thank you for sharing your experience! It's great to hear that we've had such a positive effect on your business. We're always glad to meet the service and funding needs of our clients.

Chander

January 8th, 2020 Fresno, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Gary W and Gaurav S were great in helping me. Gary really has gone the extra mile each time I have dealt with him.

Jan 17, 2020

Thank you for your review and for being the best part of Biz2Credit. We're glad we could meet your business funding needs.

January 6th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent customer service good response

Jan 17, 2020

Thank you for your review and for being the best part of Biz2Credit.

Cory Burns

January 6th, 2020 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very easy process made it super easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!