AAA Logo

AAA

8.0

AAA is an excellent car insurance company to consider because of its high financial strength ratings, good coverage options, discounts, and service.

Although AAA has received many reviews on BestCompany.com, they primarily discuss AAA roadside assistance, not auto insurance. Given this focus, it's difficult to assess the customer experience for AAA car insurance policyholders. However, AAA's offerings are competitive for the industry.

Read AAA Reviews

The Good

• High Financial Strength Ratings
  • Flexible Coverage
  • AAA Discounts
  • Good Service
  • Helpful Educational Resources

High Financial Strength Ratings

AAA has earned high financial strength ratings. These high ratings indicate an insurance company's ability to meet its claims obligations. Since the insurance provider has high ratings, AAA policyholders can be confident when working with the company.

Flexible Coverage

You can find all the coverage you need with AAA car insurance. AAA offers policies with collision coverage, comprehensive coverage, bodily injury liability coverage, property damage liability coverage, uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage, medical payments coverage, gap insurance, personal injury protection, and rental reimbursement.

You can also include a new car added protection that covers necessary repairs or replaces your new car without depreciation if it is damaged or totaled in a covered loss. This feature is especially beneficial if you've just purchased a new car because it protects your investment in your car.

With many coverage options, you'll be able to find an auto insurance product that meets your needs.

AAA Discounts

You'll find many opportunities for discounted rates on your car insurance policy from AAA.

Available discounts include:

• AAA membership and membership loyalty
  • Auto Insurance Loyalty
  • Multi-policy (home insurance)
  • Multi-vehicle
  • Advanced shopping (in conjunction with new business policies)
  • Teen smart
  • Good student
  • Distant student (child away at school without a car)
  • Payment plan

With many auto insurance discount opportunities, saving on the monthly premium is easy.

If you're an AAA member or are interested in multiple insurance policies, you can also save by choosing AAA for your insurance provider.

Good Service

AAA offers good service to its clients. You can receive an online car insurance quote or work with an agent directly. This flexibility means that you can communicate with the company the way you want.

AAA also has a fast and efficient claims service that is available around the clock. Whatever time you file a claim, AAA will assist you.

What's more, you can find additional products and services through AAA. You can become a AAA member for 24/7 roadside assistance, car repair discounts, and more. You can also buy homeowners, renters, or life insurance.

Helpful Online Resources

AAA's website has helpful articles on car insurance. You can reference these articles to learn more about car insurance coverage, assessing your needs, what affects premium rates, and more.

These resources show that AAA is focused on helping you understand car insurance and doing what's best for you.

The Bad

• Customer Review Limitations
  • Contact and Personal Information Required for Quote

Customer Review Limitations

While AAA has received a large number of reviews on BestCompany.com, many reviewers focus on AAA's roadside assistance services rather than its insurance policies.

AAA is well-known for these services, so it's not surprising that many reviewers discuss roadside assistance. However, the lack of AAA auto insurance reviews makes it difficult to adequately assess the car insurance customer experience with the car insurance provider.

Contact and Personal Information Required for Quote

To view an insurance rate quote online, you must provide personal information and your contact details. While the personal information necessary for quotes is more specific than what's required for other kinds of insurance, the information requested by AAA is the same as what other auto insurance providers request.

Needing to provide your contact information before viewing a quote can result in sales calls. If you're still in the research and exploring phase, you may want to start by looking at other sites.

The Bottom Line

While you have to provide contact information to view an online quote, AAA is still a reliable car insurance company. You can be confident in the insurance you buy because AAA 's car insurance policies include many different types of coverage and the insurer has received high financial strength ratings. You can also save on your premiums with the many discounts offered by AAA.

You'll also benefit from a quick claims process that is available 24/7. This makes it convenient to file a claim and receive payments quickly.

Although clearer information on the AAA auto insurance customer experience would be beneficial AAA is worth considering, especially if you're already a AAA member.

Luanne Clark Dayton, OH

I am an senior citizen female and had to call when my car wouldn't start after dark and was nervous, I didn't get the 2 ladies I ended up talking to. They were the nicest and caring people I had had the pleasure to deal with lady, they made me feel less nervous. I ended up having to wait for a locksmith till the next day. But they got me a solution right away and an appointment for the next day. I will continue to have the roadside assistance

Bee Endicott, NY

We have had AAA for years. We absolutely swear by it. We have an older car and it breaks down and AAA always shows up quickly and tows us either to the garage or home, as needed. They are very courteous and accommodating.

Megan Lacey Draper, UT

I can't emphasize enough how relieving it is to have a membership! You're on the side of the road, you're in an unexpected position of needing to get help, you don't know what to do and you just want to call your mom but not to worry because you have AAA! There's no feeling like it, there are always amazing and they're there to save the day

Heidi Pope East Hampton, CT

I have been using AAA for emergency service for 20+ years and have always found their rates and service to be superior. I recently realized I could get Homeowner's and Auto Insurance with them so I called for some quotes. I was amazed at the savings they provided me instead of going through a traditional Insurance company. The representative I worked with was knowledgeable and also able to provide multiple discounts due to being a Customer already and adding on multiple insurance policies

Brian DeVos Boiling Springs, SC

Great coverage for family members and great for anyone traveling if you have a problem. They have brought gas, unlocked our cars, and towed vehicles. Great peace of mind for my family and especially teenage drivers. I have paid for my policy using travel discounts.

Kathy Kimberlin Houston, TX

Wednesday I got a flat tire on I-10 near Baytown. I called AAA and was helped immediately. They dispatched a tow truck. It took about 40 minutes. Bernardo from St. George’s tow survive showed up. My car was on the shoulder but traffic was very close. Bernardo immediately got me into his truck for safety reasons and risk his life to get my car on the truck. I am so grateful for him and would like for everyone to know what an outstanding job he did. Thank you so much!!!

Mo Jr O ,

Husband and I just paid $81 for a membership. Best thing thus far! Up to 100 miles 4x a year with tow service. Love, love, love! Another plus, is throwing your AAA member number around when traveling, or restaurant to receive a discount price, and I didn't have to be a senior citizen to enjoy these perks. We will always recommend AAA services to family, and friends.

MichaelandBethCox Fort Worth, TX

Saginaw/Fort Worth, Texas Called in on New Years Day because my family was stuck at home on a freezing day with a car that wouldn't start. Determined it may be a battery/ starter issue and had a technician arrive at our house (Felicien) within the hour. We determined the terminal was loose and the starter may be suspect, but even though our battery was old it didn't need immediate replacement as it continued to deliver solid voltage/CCA. Likewise, the alternator checked out. With the retightening, the car started three consecutive times without issue and I wasn't even billed since the battery didn't need to be changed. Excellent customer service, especially on a major holiday!

Linda Smith Catonsville, MD

Triple A is the best! They save me may times, encluding today! I had a flat tire yesterday, called they and as usually, they were out within 20 minutes. The were it was towed to didn't fix my tire. I called today to be told the shop was closed for the weekend! And the manager was in up in the mountains! Leaving me straded! No word, no communication at all. I called triple A and explained my situation, they had my truck towed to a different shop where its actually being fix! Thank you triple A!!😀 Great service! Great costomer service ! And the friendliest drivers ever! 10 stars. 🤗👍 i wouldn't go with anyone else. Keep up your great service!! Ms. Smith

Analisa Fort Worth, TX

This is my Second request within 2 months requesting a tow and both times I’ve waited over 3 hours till a tow truck gets to me I’m 7 months pregnant Why do I even pay for a service that lies about there ETA on when the tow will arrive If they were just upfront about it maybe it would be that upsetting but Im honestly dissatisfied with this service! I would rate this a 0 star if there was an option

James Harris Sacramento, CA

Worse experience ever. We needed a jump. 4 hrs after we were told less then an hr, we still needed a jump. When we called to find out our eta, after an hr had passec, we were told 10 mins. Then got a phone call saying they were busy we would receive a call in less then 20 mins with an eta. That never happened. After calling and being treated like less then a human being, I tried to file a complaint and was treated with even less respect by the supervisor. Finally got a jump, by a good human being not by AAA!!! It's terrible we pay for their services but we have to wait behind all calls that are valued above ours.

Sheanna Stephens Canton, MI

I ran out of gas and my handy man came in 7 minutes to put gas in my tank and was awesome from the first call to the final call letting me know he was outside . Sheanna

Samuel Tripp ,

The cost of service is reasonable for what you get. several times I have broken down and would have otherwise been stranded if it was not for AAA to come and give us a lift. Thanks AAA.

Beth Butler Hot Springs Village, AR

Triple A is amazing. I love the roadside servicer. They are quick to respond. They have a new way of calling that is electronic and a bit confusing. Most of all I am extremely pleased with AAA!!

Emmanuel Gorres Catonsville, MD

We have been with AAA for over 10 years and will continue to use AAA. We have the AAA Premium policy and love it with all our lives. It has served us in time of need everytime our vehicles would breakdown. This policy we have with AAA is better than our Auto Insurance road side service and cost less.

Gina Marie Commack, NY

AAA you guys rock you have save me time and time again late nights after getting out of work flat tires car accidents you name it you have always been there and I always have a wonderful experience even though the situation itself is not always the most pleasant

Leonard Thompson Show Low, AZ

I have been a customer of AAA for many years now. I have had both good and bad service . More good than bed, hence the four stars. The few times I have needed to use AAA, the service has been quick, professional, and proficient. I was stranded a few hours from my home from an unexpected mechanics problem and AAA was easy to contact, the service was fast, and the driver from the company was friendly and arrived quickly. I am overall happy with their service and am thankful for their service.

Penny Kenly New Port Richey, FL

I had a flat tire called AAA ,a man named Matt with touch of class came out and was super nice and helped me and AAA supervisor not sure what his name is but I had no way to follow my van if it needed to be towed and so he set me up over the phone so that I could have a ride,I didnt need to use because the tow truck driver Matt put my donut tire on so I could drive to get a tire but thanks a million for the help!!!!!!

Jaquida Calloway Spring Hill, FL

Out of my 3 years of being an AAA member no one has ever took the time out to explain the benefits of being a member such as ms C you have 48hrs to get back with us if you should need a car rental I always use it for my tows and that’s it but mrs Patrice W I believe her name was took the time to explain all of that and all I could say was wow she asked what I said out of my 3 yrs I never new any of this I’m always upset because they give me problems bout my son mrs W asked bout what I went into detail and she said not today send that baby to school and I can put you down as a stand by I said whatttttt now that’s what I’m talking bout I almost gave up on AAA because of what I go threw because of mrs W we need more ppl like you because you rock then the tow truck service from mikes body auto mr D you the man my experience today was amazing smooth and beautiful thank you both

Nick Catamia Pompano Beach, FL

What a joke. Waste of money. Left my daughter stranded on 95 for over 2 hours before calling back to say they have no one in the area to change a flat. Really? I95 in Palm Beach and you have npc one available. Cancelling this wast of money joke of a service plan.

elizabeth johnson ,

My car had a flat tire last week. I called roadside assistance. Waited 3 hours. Called in between to check on status. They said order was cancelled as driver came and went. I could book again in the morning. Well I did not have a whole day to wait. Today I called again at 3 pm. Waited. Reminded again and again. Checked on status. Said latest by 5:09. Called at 5:15. They said the man has already done the service?. What. Here I am waiting. The shop is closed. They offered kindly to book another service order. What service is this. Lousy. Unprofessional... Downright cheating...

Missy Truth Ankeny, IA

AAA is a lifesaver with their roadside assistance. It works for any vehicle youre in, even as a passenger. Saved me from freezing on the side of the road when a friends tire went flat. A+++

Nyla C. Tallahassee, FL

My car often breaks down a lot. However, because I am a AAA member, I always have reliable assistance if needed. I love how AAA services are now offered through the app, which makes it easier to get roadside help.

Justin Pumilia Saint Paul, MN

The extra services are great but the costs add up. I got removed from my parents plan and was not notified so that was neat. Also when I got my car they told me the rate would be half what I am paying. However being able to do registration there instead of the DMV is pretty much worth it all.

Sophie Glendale, CA

Been a Triple A customer for a short period but so far they are great and their prices are amazing especially if you bundle and put multiple cars into your policy, you save a lot compared to other companies and they also have a lot of benefits with their membership such as roadside assistance and battery change.

Ava H Fullerton, CA

I'm very thankful I have an AAA membership for almost ten years. A couple of years ago when I moved, I'd decided to upgrade my membership although I had used their services minimally or none these years. However, last year and this year I had to use their services. Recently, my car stopped running. Their membership services came as a God sent. From the phone rep to the company S&R towing, they all were very helpful, kind, professional and informative. I can't express how thankful and appreciative I am for their services.

Ann Marie Fairborn, OH

If you don’t have AAA you need to get it especially if you’re traveling. Whether you’re 1200 miles away from home or in your own driveway they’ll be there to pick you up. And whenever I have called they are friendly, very informative and helpful. The first thing they ask is if you’re in a safe location and I really believe that is their first priority.

Efraim Rosario Orlando, FL

20 year member my car broken down around 9 pm.I called AAA and 20 minutes later a battery bye h was enroute to me. Very professional he jump started the vehicle then tested the battery . He showed me the reading on the battery And offered to replace it . Work was done in 20 minutes and it wAs one of the best experiences every. Thank you AAA for employees like Jaguar. Great representative of your company!

Kathryn Crawford Fullerton, CA

They have been our auto and homeowner insurance company for decades. Always fair. A totaled out car was handled beautifully. Recent water leak in downstairs bathroom was also handled wonderfully. Adjuster came out, the people they referred out were wonderful and everything was repaired to my satisfaction.

Shannon lawson Burlingame, CA

I have been a member of AAA on and off for many years and Frank from Fresno is amazing I had a question about prices and benefits and he's very true in answering and during this covid-19 I didn't like to talk and we had the most Pleasant conversation and I really appreciate it plus I've had my car towed three times and the shop that was AAA certified was incredible as well did an amazing job on engine and clutch replacement and in record time and very pleasant to be around as well all were also very reasonable on price and warranty kudos to AAA and their shops and the tow truck drivers I had three of them from Action Tow in San Mateo and they were all amazing very good

Louise Tareila Hartford, CT

I needed a flatbed to bring my F350 to my mechanic. The broken front end suspension was making my tires go in opposite directions. In less than an hour the female AAA driver arrived. I was informed twice by phne about her arrival time. She handled the job with respect for me and my truck, listening to my explanation of the steering problem. She preceded to carefully inch my truck onto the flat bed, and adjust the wheels when needed. It was never dragged or forced in any way. She was as good as they come at AAA. She was fast and knew her "stuff". I am so pleased, I am inclined to write this review!

Emily Quinn Attleboro, MA

Worst company ever. They are liars and frauds. You call them to get a middle tier membership, they say it's $130 which is taken immediately from your account. You are then told it will work at midnight that night. But then you call to get a tow and are attacked by the rep who is telling you a completely different story. Tells you you only get the basic membership for 7 days that only allows a 4 mile tow. Why would anyone pay extra money to get the minimum? Bunches of liars. Don't waste your money it's not worth it. Get roadside assistance through your car insurance instead of dealing with this crooked company. Thieves and liars all of them!!!!!

Claudia Scala Miami, FL

I have been a member of AAA for many years but the last (2) times (last 2 years) that I have used their towing service I have had a very disappointing experience and I wanted to share so that it’s out there and AAA can look into it and see if it’s a glitch that happened to me or it’s the new normal. I understand in life thing happens but I stil wanted to share and see if anyone has been in my situation. I requested a Towing in 2020 and it took almost 2 hours and when towing truck arrived, he took me as a courtesy passenger to another location to pick up another vehicle plus had to stop to add gas. I’m appreciative that I was able to ride with driver during covid since I was picked up on the I-95 and had no way to get an Uber driver but to drive me to another location and go get gas was a little off but driver was very professional and apologized. Second time was last night. I called at 4pm and got picked up at 8:30PM (4 1/2 hours later). Driver was very professional and nice but the wait was terrible. I was able to get a rental and had to pay a premium rate for them to pick me up where my car Broke down —-for 4 hours I was safe in my rental but again I hope AAA looks into it and go back to the AAA that once was very reasonable and customer service was amazing. Have a blessed day everyone—-

Debbie Farrow ,

I love their quick response time. My car battery was dead and I needed help fast. I called and they were there on the spot. So glad I had AAA in my back pocket in my time of need.

Dr. Daniel R. Thomas North Port, FL

I cannot say enough good things about AAA. When ever my car or my girlfriend's car has broken down, one quick call, text or email has rescued us. On the road, out of state, or in my driveway I feel safe and covered.

Glynda Clark Denver, CO

We were stranded roadside with both a pickup and a travel trailer. Triple AAA called Ace Towing enterprise out of Denver. They promptly sent two tow trucks.. . The two drivers, James and Xaviar could not have been better..... knowledgeable, prompt, polite., good drivers. We could tell it was a top notch company, with employees like this

Elizabeth Raum Mahopac, NY

Over the past few months we have had battery issues and engine issues with our vehicles. We have always had AAA in the case these situation were to happen. The individuals who worked with us both over the phone and in person have been fantastic. Thank you. AAA has great customer service and is so worth having!

Emily Kelly Springfield, MA

I had the most amazing experience with my AAA driver Ed I was basically a hot mess and he calmed me down and told me everything was going to be ok and my tow truck driver Jon was also amazing they really helped me out a lot!!!!

cynamon kipple Mansfield, OH

The towing from Terrys towing was a delight. The guy named Cody was so sweet and helpful. I was upset and he made me feel like every thing was going to be ok. He has saved me twice and each time he was so supportive and understanding. He just made my day. Thank you aaa for having employers like him.

Satisfied Customer Port Allen, LA

AAA answered promptly when called. They have Excellent communication giving me updates as to when the tow truck would arrive. Dominique Bourgeois arrived exactly when promised and he even called just before arriving. Dominque was very courteous and professional. I appreciate the great service that AAA provided. I will continue to reccomend AAA to friends and family.

Ryan Knowles Denver, CO

AAA has helped me out many times over the past few years. They have come to my rescue when I locked my keys in the car (multiple times) and have been there when I got a flat tire on the side of a busy road. In my experience, they have a very fast response time. My favorite part is that you can use your membership benefits even if you are not in your own car!

Mary Krouskos Largo, FL

I was driving to Gainesville FL going the posted speed limit of 70 mph. We all know that’s just a suggestion for many drivers. All of a sudden, I heard BANGBANGBANG. I thought it must be a broken belt. I had borrowed the car and didn’t know how to raise the hood. If I had raised it, it wouldn’t have made a difference. A bright light went off in my head. Call AAA. By the Grace of God, I had pulled off the highway right next to an exit sign. Not five minutes later, I see a truck pull up and stop in front of me. His name is Mason. My Angel in disguise. He rooted around under the hood and saw that it wasn’t a broken belt. He loaded my car on his flat bed truck and discovered the problem. He even took a picture of it for me. One of the tires had split and a portion was hitting the under carriage of the car. He got on the phone to a local, reputable tire place and took me there and waited to see if I was okay. AAA needs to celebrate a Mason Day!

Stephanie Carter Madison, TN

Hello, what a pleasurable experience I had with AAA . My car battery had died on me in my driveway and needed a jump. I called the service on 11/10/2019, talk about fast lighting service. She was so polite, Customer Service) and professional in getting me the help I needed saying between now and an hour someone will be there. Dale called me and said he’d be there in 7 minutes, it was 5 min, I couldn’t believe how fast. He was so professional and checked my battery and found to be bad. He didn’t have one on his truck so recommended the best, fair priced option and said they will put it in for me. Dale deserves more than 5**** I give him Kudos of 10+ star rating. I was so happy that I’ve referred your company to my friends to signup. Thank you for having the best employees .

sharon wellman Defiance, OH

My husband and I recently went on a road trip and stopped in Chattanooga and spent the night at the Chattanooga Choo Choo in one of the Pullman car rooms. Fantastic place to stay. Highly recommend staying here. We were hauling some furniture for a family member in Villa Rica, Georgia and decided to drive our old van instead of our new car. Our van has seen many road trips and has 216,000 miles on it. Our plan was to go to Ruby Falls and Lookout Mountain the following day. Having seen the billboards advertising Ruby Falls my whole life we were very excited. However, the van would not start. I called AAA and they contacted A-1 Towing located at 3610 Calhoun Ave. A-1 arrived within a few minutes. The mechanic was very polite and professional. You could tell he was very knowledgeable about car repairs. It was the starter. Ugh! Our mechanic called for a tow truck and arranged for the part to be picked up for the repair. While the tow truck driver loaded our van I arranged for a one day car rental from Enterprise. I was arranging for the rental car to be delivered to the repair shop when the tow truck driver said if I was renting from Enterprise he would drop us off at Enterprise because "it was just around the corner" on his way to the shop. We had great service at Enterprise. Our car was ready and waiting for us. Paperwork was handled quickly and we were on our way. After stopping at A-1 to pick up a few items from the van we were on our way for our tour of Ruby Falls and Lookout Mountain. Our van was repaired and waiting when we returned. The repair cost were as quoted, no surprises. All of the employees at A-1 were very friendly, helpful and professional. Highly recommend them.

beth irvin Peculiar, MO

We were out in a very remote camping area on the current river in Missouri.. We got our camper van stuck in the gravel on the gravel bar next to the Current River. We had no phone service whatsoever. Fortunately someone camping near us took us to a spot where we could get signal and also happen to know the longitude and latitude of where we were. When I called AAA, I was greeted by a very pleasant lady on the phone and the first thing she asked if I was in a safe place and I told her yes. She was able to pull up my info by my phone number and I just had to verify some things for security purposes. I told her our situation and where we were as best as we could describe it to her. She said that they contracted out in places like that another tow service and that someone would be there in approximately 75 min. . She asked if I would like to receive text updatesas as to when our tow truck driver would arrive and such and I told her we would not have any service. Someone came out around the time frame she said and we had absolutely no communication with the driver because we had no signal but he found us and obviously knew what he was doing. He was very pleasant, and had us pulled out in no time. Also fortunately we had the AAA plus which covered us getting our camper van pulled out. This one time of getting pulled out more than paid for our yearly cost. I would recommend AAA to anyone!

Nolacarol New Orleans, LA

I have used AAA three times since becoming a member: dead battery, and then, two flat tires. In every case, in New Orleans, I found the attendant who serviced my car very professional but also very courteous and friendly. To my great surprise, my last flat tire, which happened on I 10, forcing me off on an exit, resulted in my attendant, Ricky, arriving and finishing the whole job within 30 minutes. I was stunned. Then, he reloaded the items I had had in my trunk without blinking an eye. "No problem," he said, when I thanked him profusely. I was even able to get to my appointment. Exceptional. I don't see how AAA could get less than super satisfactory ratings. Maybe different in other cities than in New Orleans. I love them, and depend on them.

Claudette Renzulli Westport, CT

Last night, after work, my car happen to break down on the north bound exit ramp. The traffic an speed of cars coming off ramp horrifing...called roadside assistance from my insurance company....to which they responded we have NO One available in your area. Ugh!!! Then called AAA omg excellent on every level. Made sure I was safe, called state trooper, who parked behind me so cars coming off the exit ramp would slow down. The tow truck driver to whom AAA dispatched was calm, pleasant an towed my car in record speed. Very reassuring and comforting to know when all of your lights, battery, engine shut down at such a late hour of night and AAA is there to rescue you!!!

Tabbitha Strauch North Las Vegas, NV

I would really like to start off by saying AAA is beyond amazing!!! First off I want to say I spoke with alot of people and every single person was a huge help. I talked to I believe either a Garrett and Jarrett. Sorry bad with names. But he was the sweetest!! He helped me book a tow truck and was asking if I was okay and seemed genuinely concerned about me. He told me how long the wait would be and also I formed me what the driver was doing . He didnt need to, I understand people are busy. But he did any ways and I loved that. So we hang up and shortly later I got another call. I wish I remember his name, however this gentleman was just as amazing. He told me the driver was finishing up on he other customer and would be too me shortly. He also told me he just wanted to let me know that I wasnt forgotten and they're still working on coming to me. I told them I was in a parking garage and asked if I should move. I was on the second level. They told me no, there was no need. So I am still waiting for my driver to show up. I called back and spoke with another gentleman. I was calling to tell them I was moving down a floor that way it would be easier for the tow truck to get in and out. He told me there wasnt a way for him to contact the driver and he was sorry. He was super sweet about everything and understanding. He asked if he could possibably help out with anything else. I politely declined, as there was nothing else I needed. He apologized for not being a bigger help. ( nothing he could do.) I told him no it's not your fault. Finally my driver came and let me tell you. NOT ONLY WERE THE PEOPLE I TALKED TO ON THE PHONE AMAZING THIS GUY I BELIEVE HIS NAME IS SHAWN WAS BEYOUND AMAZING!!!! He was super sweet and answered all my crazy questions. He asked I'd there was anything I'd like to listen to and asked if I'd like a water . He was beyound help full in every way possible. I couldnt be a happier customer. We finally arrived to my apartment, an I asked if he would be able to show me where i put a thing to change my tire. He showed me all the places I can left my jeep with out damaging it !!! He was amazing to drive with. There wasnt a moment of awkward silence. I felt like I actually knew him. This was just such an amazing experience... I am proud to say I am a AAA member!!! Truely amazing. -Tabbitha Strauch

Dianne Moore Valdese, NC

My car broke down and I called AAA. They came within about 35 minutes. They weren’t able to start my car so they said they could tow it to my mechanic. I gave them the address and the driver called it in. He told me it was over the 3 miles limit that I had on my card. And I would have to pay $67. I told him that was a mistake because I had the Gold card which towed 100 miles. He then called back the office and let me talk to them. What had happened was when I moved from Arizona to NC they didn’t renew my plan as the Gold Card and I did not know because I had not received the new card yet. Well they fixed the card to the Gold Card and I was refunded the $67.

daniel shen Garden Grove, CA

The main reason to use AAA as your insurance carrier is if you already have their roadside assistance and it saves you money