Tax Defense Network is a highly recommended tax company with a full range of services extending from tax debt resolution services to tax return preparation.

Tax Defense Network has an average cost of $2,500 to $3,000 for its full services (prices will be lower for less in-depth services and higher for more in-depth services), a good price for the tax relief industry.

The company employs many tax professionals, including enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts. These experts work to resolve tax problems on their client's behalf.

With the combination of professionals, a large selection of relief services available nationwide, and no minimum debt requirement, TDN is able to help a broad range of customers and has a high client satisfaction rating.

Tax Defense Network will negotiate with the Internal Revenue Service on behalf of its clients and find a solution that is best for the taxpayer. Some of these solutions include providing tax representation and making offers in compromise that settle your tax debt to a lower total amount. Delinquent taxpayers can work with a tax expert to receive the relief they need from a variety of Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and state tax penalties.

View Tax Defense Network reviews at the bottom of the page.

The Good

• Tax Defense Network Cost
  • Excellent Customer Reviews
  • Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services
  • Professional Debt Forgiveness Team
  • Available Nationwide

Tax Defense Network Cost

Tax Defense Network charges between $2,500 and $3,000 on average. End price depends on the amount of tax debt owed and the tax relief actions required, Tax Defense Network's average price is good in comparison to other tax debt relief options.

Prices for tax relief services vary depending on the client's situation. For a more precise cost estimate, potential clients should take advantage of the free consultation offered by Tax Defense Network. This process of determining the complexity of the tax problem and then offering a cost estimate is standard among tax relief service providers.

Customers will appreciate not having to call for a quote and possibly being pressured into services without researching other options; this gives customers the opportunity to research and find the best company that suits their needs as quickly and efficiently as possible. This transparency also gives more credibility to TDN and shows that the company isn't trying to hide costs and fees from customers.

Excellent Customer Reviews

Tax Defense Network continually receives positive online customers reviews.

Customers praise the company’s professional and attentive service and kind staff. Reviews regularly comment on the knowledgeability of the tax professionals and their ability to answer questions and resolve issues.

Many clients also praise the company for resolving their tax issues, dealing with unfiled tax returns and unpaid taxes, removing a bank levy, and settling their IRS tax debt to something they could better afford to pay. Furthermore, clients have also appreciated TDN’s assistance with filing tax returns.

Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services

TDN is more than just a tax resolution company and offers an impressive selection of options for individuals, the self-employed, and business owners.

The company's full-service approach allows individual taxpayers and businesses with a variety of tax needs to utilize its assistance. Interested customers can call for a free consultation with a tax professional to gain guidance before committing to its services.

Tax Defense Network’s tax professionals can assist with tax issues such as IRS back taxes, delinquent taxes, small business tax issues, payroll taxes and a variety of IRS penalties such as wage garnishments, federal tax lien issues, and bank levies.

The qualified tax forgiveness professionals can also represent clients during tax audits. Additionally, it assists with IRS appeals and also offers rare IRS debt forgiveness solutions such as innocent spouse relief, student loan forgiveness programs, and other tax amnesty programs.

The company helps customers receive the best possible tax resolution through its tax relief services. It can help settle IRS tax debt through an offer in compromise, penalty abatement, an installment agreement, or a currently not collectible status. TDN also offers financing options for those in need of assistance.

Tax Defense Network helps its clients navigate the IRS's tax relief programs. The ability to work with tax experts makes Tax Defense Network a great option with seeking a tax relief agency.

It can help small businesses with tax resolutions similar to those provided for individual clients such as an offer in compromise (settlement agreement), installment agreement, penalty abatement, and more. TDN can help people fight a wage garnishment or tax lien, prevent future tax liability, take advantage of tax cuts, and educate you on your personal taxable income for future reference.

Tax Defense Network's services extend beyond tax relief. The company also has tax preparers who do tax return preparation. Tax preparers ensure that clients' taxes are filed properly and that clients get their tax refunds if they paid more taxes than they should have. Tax Defense Network also helps with student loan debt. Its tax preparation services are available to individuals and small business owners. It also assists with payroll taxes and other tax forms. Additionally, it provides financial solutions for businesses such as bookkeeping and business advice on its site bizsolutionsnetwork.com.

With these additional tax services, Tax Defense Network goes beyond relief programs to help its clients avoid future tax problems.

Professional Debt Forgiveness Team

The team of dedicated enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts has acquired an impressive reputation, judging by numerous customer comments. These types of tax professionals are qualified to represent clients in front of the IRS during disputes and appeals.

Tax attorneys and enrolled agents understand how the IRS works and what tax law requires of taxpayers. The most common ways to deal with the IRS is to negotiate the tax debt with an offer in compromise or set up a payment plan with an installment agreement.

Removing penalties, like levies on bank accounts or liens on property, is trickier to achieve because of the strict rules and eligibility requirements for penalty abatement.

A highly qualified tax team is vital for creating and providing customers with a quality tax forgiveness program.

Additionally, representatives are accessible 24/7 by phone to answer questions or for free consultations. The company can also be reached by email or mail.

Finally, Tax Defense Network employs Spanish speaking representatives, a service not offered by all tax resolution companies. With the help of a professional tax lawyer, you'll be able to fight virtually anything the IRS throws your way.

Available Nationwide

TDN is available in all 50 states. Not all tax resolution companies operate in every state. This makes the company available to a wide variety of customers.

There is also a minimum tax debt requirement of $5,000, which is low in comparison to other tax debt relief companies; oftentimes tax relief companies will require a minimum amount of debt before a customer can qualify for assistance. A $5,000 minimum requirement makes Tax Defense Network's services available to people from many different financial circumstances.

The company can also help natural disaster victims and taxpayers with tax problems, such as the survivors of Hurricane Maria and Hurricane Harvey. Disaster tax relief is the IRS's way of helping those who live in an area that has been declared a "disaster area." Qualifying customers will be able to claim a loss and gain some tax credit.

The Bad

• Short Refund Period
  • Negative Reviews
  • Missing Accreditations

Short Refund Period

Tax Defense Network does offer a money-back guarantee for three days. Most other tax debt relief companies offer a longer refund window. Some competitors offer refund windows that range anywhere from 15 to 180 days; however, some tax relief companies do not offer a money-back guarantee.

Negative Reviews

Though Tax Defense Network predominately receives positive reviews, it has also received some complaints from customers. One recurring complaint is that the company can be hard to get a hold of when dealing with problems or complications.

Some customers had trouble speaking directly to an agent or attorney. This can be a major issue for customers who have questions or concerns about their accounts. Also, some customers complained that the price was high for the tax relief services rendered.

Missing Accreditations

While Tax Defense Network has some industry accreditations, it does not have all of the accreditations available in the industry. Accreditations hold companies to a certain standard and often require audits to ensure that the companies are upholding these standards. Accreditations can help customers in the researching process.

The Bottom Line

In comparison to other tax relief companies, Tax Defense Network has a great reputation for offering a wide range of tax services to help clients achieve a successful tax resolution. It has been in business for more than two decades, so it has valuable years of experience in the industry. The company has a minimum debt requirement of $5,000 and is available in all 50 states, which makes its services available to anyone who is in need of tax debt relief.

Tax Defense Network can offer you the services of a skilled tax attorney, CPA, or Enrolled Agent. Working with these tax specialists, clients can receive help preparing taxes and resolving tax problems. Access to an attorney familiar with tax law is especially helpful for individuals with trickier tax situations. The average cost of Tax Defense Network's services is $2,500 to $3,000, though the actual cost varies based on a customer's tax situation.

Interested individuals should take advantage of Tax Defense Network's free consultation to have their case reviewed, hear a potential plan for resolving their tax debt, and get more specific information on costs.

While the company has limited industry accreditations and a short refund policy, the customer reviews are overall very positive. We recommend working with Tax Defense Network as your tax relief agency because it is one of the best tax relief companies in the industry.

Call our recommended rep over at Tax Defense Network below.

3.8

Kalisha
January 13th, 2017 Washington, DC

Tax Defense Network did everything they said they would do per our agreement. They took care of my wage levy immediately and saved me a lot of stress and sleepless nights. I would recommend them to anyone with tax issues. TDN kept an open communication and always responded promptly to any questions I had. They are a great company and I wouldn't hesitate to use Tax Defense Network again.

Charles Lee Haga Jr
January 8th, 2017

The professionals at Tax Defense Network delivered exactly what the said they would. They were very professional and they went the extra mile to help me through every step of the way. I have had a burden lifted from me and am now back on track with the IRS. I strongly recommend their services.

Janice Wiley
January 4th, 2017 Chapel Hill, NC

I was at my wits end and did not know where to turn with my income taxes, i was stressed and losing weight. Looking thru my phone i came upon Tax Defense Network, with that one phone call i was assured not to worry that they were here to help me. I was assigned Ms. Deborah A, she contacted me to get things going, from that moment on she was in constant contact letting me know how things were going. I received a phone call one evening that changed my whole world. i was told a settlement has been reached and i did a Happy Dance. Ms. A and the entire team worked hard for me and i am so appreciative. I would like to thank everyone that went above and beyond to help me. I would highly recommend Tax Defense Network to anyone because of them i can breathe again.

Glenna
January 3rd, 2017 Sterling Heights, MI

My tax defender advisor Diane N felt like a family member. Diane was very comfortable to deal with and extremely knowledgeable about the entire fiasco.

Sherrill Tilbury
December 31st, 2016 Anchorage, AK

Ms. Briana K did a very thorough job of identifying the help I needed and guiding me to a resolution with the IRS. She kept me informed during the entire process. She was always polite, professional and positive about resolution. I can't thank her enough. Sherrill Tilbury

Donna Hampton
December 24th, 2016 Cottondale, AL

I'm very pleased with the service that I was given. I would recommend them to everyone that need them.

John Montgomery
December 21st, 2016

They did a great job at getting my IRS tax debt resolved.

Michael & Susan Smith
December 20th, 2016

My interaction is in 2 parts for tax years 2013 & 2014 so I have had quite a bit of communication. IRS is a HUGE bureaucratic nightmare and you need to know when you are in over your head. Then which company out there is not just a rip off. After very careful back round research I decided to contact this company. It certainly wasn't the cheapest nor the most expensive. I was looking for the best value for my money - in other words the best outcome I could get. --- The cheapest deal will never get you where you want to be --- I followed instructions as I was told and either mailed or faxed information and waited. The big surprise was how SLOW the IRS moves, but TDN kept me informed all along the way and resisted I'm sure telling me what a pain in the ass I am. But I am a quick study and as we cleared 1 calendar year and the 2nd tax year dragged on I got much better and never called or emailed, 2014 has settled in end of Dec 2016 and my outcomes are EXCELLENT couldn't ask for better in my circumstances. my last agent Dave T was great

Deborah Duggan
December 19th, 2016

I was very impressed and pleased with the service of all the professionals with whom I dealt. Everyone was patient, informative, and helpful, from my first telephone contact to DeeDee and Diane N, my continuing contacts. After my HR and I were put on hold for more than 7 hours trying to get through to the IRS, to no avail, I was facing a potentially devastating financial crisis that had to be resolved ASAP. It was.

KeithRachel Smith
December 17th, 2016

Thanks for the help of this debt I was well please with Debra A.for keeping us informed and the care we were given during the process of dealing with the IRS and you all surprised me by the whole debt is gone I can't thank Tax Defense Network enough

Ricky Foster
December 11th, 2016 Forrest City, AR

Tax defense network got my problems solved with the IRS an got me into compliance with my tax returns.

Linda Romano
December 8th, 2016 San Jose, CA

Knowledge, persistent nudging by Deborah A helped me do what I knew needed to be done. It is a relief that all my concerns have been addressed and finalized.

Robert Gale
December 3rd, 2016

Tax Defense Network worked closely with me to resolve my tax debt. The outcome was the best I could have asked for. This company is one of the best in their field. I worked with Mark G and I am very grateful for the effort he made in my behalf! He walked me through the entire process and I thank him for all his hard work. I highly recommend TAx Defense Network and Mark G!

Carolyn
December 2nd, 2016

I was very pleased with the services I received. Ms. M in customer service kept me Informed of everything that was going on with my case and Tax Defense Network took the fear away. They did everything with IRS.

Doreen Godare
November 30th, 2016

The service representative was friendly and helpful.She was professional and attentive to the details of my case.

Greg Crenshaw
November 27th, 2016 Midland, TX

For the past several years, leading to and after my divorce, my tax issue became a problem that I could not take on, on my own. It was important for me to resolve, but beyond my abilities. After reaching out to TDN, I was immediately comforted as I talked to a couple of representatives. They told me exactly what they could do, and the steps involved. For the next several months, they performed exactly like they explained! It was so stress free! So happy for TDN team!

David
November 21st, 2016 Litchfield, IL

The service was good. The tax attorney did all the communicating with the Federal IRS, and all the negotiations. The outcome help me.

Linda
November 19th, 2016

Do not use these people. Payed 2000 in payout plan.After payed in full,they continued to take money out of my account until I put stop payment on them. They didn't do anything for me except setting up a payment plan to the IRS. No penalties or interest removed at had to pay in full what I owed the IRS. Talk to the IRS personally. Save your money or find qualified tax attorney to help you.

Dale Rainey
November 11th, 2016 Post Falls, ID

I did some reviews of companies before I chose Tax Defense Network, I am so glad I did. With all the advertisements these days for companies that offer these type of services, it's often difficult to assess who is good and who just wants your money. I would not hesitate to recommend Tax Defense Network to anyone facing the IRS for which we are ill equipped to fight. The rep Kathi that I dealt with did everything she said she would and did not make false promises as to what to expect. In a tough time, you need good representation.

scott bryant
November 8th, 2016 Mooresboro, NC

Communication is very good and their always very prompt very friendly.

Curtis Jeffrey
November 7th, 2016 Chagrin Falls, OH

I wish I had called Tax Defense Network FIRST! After wasting a lot of money on their competition, and was asked to send even more than I could afford, I finally called Dave at TDN. THANK YOU Kiboni and everyone else at Tax Defense Network. I would recommend Tax Defense Network to anyone.

Russ Johnson
November 4th, 2016 Colorado Springs, CO

The Team Did a great job and especially Wendy T for her help

Matt
November 1st, 2016

Deborah worked with me and resolved my issues extremely quickly. The only reason I contacted Tax Defense was because I was on hold with the IRS. Really glad THEY had a long wait time!! Hope to not need services in the future but if I do, I will be contacting Tax Defense first.

Alex hebbeler
October 26th, 2016

Briana over at tax defense was great!!! She made sure to keep constant contact with me and always assured me they were doing everything in their power to get my IRS issues resolved...and she/they did!! Thank you so much!!!

Charles MIller
October 26th, 2016

Dee Dee worked with us through this process and kept us informed and up to date on all aspects of this. She is very knowledgable which kept me relaxed in what was going on. Always prompt with replies and updates throughout. We are thankful we found the Tax Network team! Thank you Dee Dee!

Kimberly
October 19th, 2016 Mission Viejo, CA

We used Robin at Tax Defense Network to help with both our IRS and CA Tax Board tax issues. Our IRA was converted to a regular account without our knowledge which led to back taxes being owed. A resolution and payment plan was set up within 3 weeks of me calling them. They have excellent ratings for a reason. The IRS is a nightmare to deal with and I'm so grateful to Tax Defense Network for making the process easy.

Jeff Meng
October 17th, 2016

Had the wonderful opportunity to work with Robin through Tax Defense. She was presented herself professionally and always looked to help us address our issues with our best interests in mind. She is kind, generous, knowledgeable, and is someone you can trust to help with all your tax needs. Thank you again Robin!

Mark Alvarez
October 17th, 2016 Phoenix, AZ

I needed help with my tax issues and I sought out Tax Defense Network. I was so happy to have this company working for me. It was a huge load lifted off of my shoulders. All of the people that I spoke with were always available, courteous and always professional especially my last Tax Analyst, Robin Mulder. I am so grateful for their help. I will recommend Tax Defense Network to anyone needing help with tax issues.

Doug Duncan
October 3rd, 2016 Monroe, WA

The whole experience was positive from initial contact until TOTAL resolution of tax debt.

Steve Morello
September 15th, 2016 Houston, TX

DeeDee kept me informed and made sure everything was timely and in order. I greatly appreciated how she kept informed and walked me thru every step. Wish I had done it sooner.

Scott
September 13th, 2016

Mrs Kerri brown has been awesome at handling my tax problems. She has been there when I had a question and answered them all. She has taken care of my taxes. It was a large sum and she got it down to nearly nothing. She also got me low monthly payments.

James Bell
September 13th, 2016 Bellevue, WA

AWESOME!!!#### THANK YOU TO ALL.

Herman Johnson
September 9th, 2016 Killeen, TX

Great service hands down from the first call to the last. Tax Defense Network was able to help me with a really bad situation I had with the IRS. They were able to save me a lot of money in the long run. I would definitely recommend this company to my family and friends.

CLC
September 1st, 2016 Ann Arbor, MI

Kiboni- You and your team without a doubt has taken money owed to IRS to Non Collective debit to IRS. When you called and told us the great news I was overwhelmed to say the least. I would recommend you to anyone I come across that has any kind of Tax Issues to contact your office. I sincerely Thank you for the hard work and most of all your patience when I seemed to get upset fearing we would owe. Thank you again Kiboni for all that you have done. Your the Best!!!! CLC

Dave Miller
September 1st, 2016

Being scared to death of dealing with 6 years of unpaid taxes with state and federal, TDN made the whole process of coming to a great serttlement very painless. Very patient with my ignorance and not needing info from me NOW all the time since I still had to deal with life as I did this TDN was great the whole time..

Jason L Waller
August 31st, 2016 Fulton, MO

Tax Defense Network is Awesome!!! Unfortunately I've had to use their services multiple times these past few years. Each time it has been the same excellent, outstanding customer service that my situation required. Quick, communicative and extremely efficient not to mention approachable and friendly. Their effort has been exactly what I needed to get me back on track and grant me the peace of mind necessary to focus on the more finer things in life. Thank you to all of my contacts at the Tax Defense Network. You've all been outstanding!!

cory/katherine
August 30th, 2016 Pueblo, CO

We want to thank, Ms. Scarlett and the Tax Defense family for their services and making this journey easier for us. Ms. Scarlett was our assigned tax analyst. She took the time to talk to us and explain what she needed and why. We made at least 8 phone calls to her and only received her answering machine once, so we could always depend on her to there for us. She is very professional and personable. Within a weeks time Ms. Scarlett had a resolution for our state taxes. We recommend this company(Tax Defense Network) to help you to solve your tax problems. I was once told that, it is the people that work for you that can make or brake your business and Ms. Scarlett is helping to make this business to continue to thrive. Once again Thank you Ms. Scarlett its been a pleasure.to work with you.

Sedrick O. Smith
August 30th, 2016 Greenville, AL

Tax Defense Network helped me out a lot. They have great customer service. If anyone else need any help I would definitely recommend them to Tax Defense Network.

Renee Shepherd
August 26th, 2016 Chicago, IL

Good Morning: Kaboni *** was the attorney assigned to my case and she did an extremely professional job. Ms. *** made me feel quite comfortable and reassured. After speaking w/her on many occasions, I always hung up the phone knowing that your company was doing everything within its ability to work on my behalf. Thank you again.

Ganiyu Adewale
August 25th, 2016 Hyattsville, MD

Terrific group that delivers.

Jervonny Collier
August 24th, 2016 Van Nuys, CA

My whole experience was made comfortable and easy by Aaron ****. Aaron understood what I needed and was careful in explaining each step in a way that made it easy for me to follow. Aaron's attention to my specific case put me at ease and allowed me to trust that all would work out. I am more than satisfied with the results. Thank you Aaron **** and the whole Tax Defense Network staff.

CHARLES ZEGZDRYN
August 24th, 2016 Tampa, FL

I was very impressed with tax defense network diane newton help me through the process thanks tax defense network.

Michael herbert
August 16th, 2016 Sneads Ferry, NC

Dee Dee, was exceptional in how she answered questions and stayed in touch with us as we were getting the resolution that we wanted

Rachel
August 15th, 2016 Kittanning, PA

I had a very positive experience with Tax Defense. They walked me through the entire process, kept in contact with me by e-mail and phone calls on a consistent basis. Despite several states away...they did an excellent job for me.

Elizabeth Vaden
August 15th, 2016 Jacksonville, FL

Diane Netwon was very helpful the entire way through the process.

Aracely Mitchum
August 15th, 2016

Always friendly,always answered my questions, took good care of me

P. G. Mitchell
August 11th, 2016 Forest Park, GA

Outstanding, comprehensive and expeditious are but a few of the terms that apply to the tax resolution services rendered by the high quality team of experts at Tax Defense Network. My tax problem was expertly resolved to my complete satisfaction. Their reputation for quality service is well earned. I am especially thankful for the highly professional services rendered on my behalf by Diane Newton.I highly recommend this company.

Martell McAdoo
August 11th, 2016 Aurora, CO

The IRS had place a levy against my paychecks of $1,000 each paycheck without any notice. I panicked and went to the internet for help. I read the reviews and chose Tax Defense. In two months they had stopped the tax levies and set up a payment plan for $225 a month. My representative, Diane Newton was great and relieved my fears. Thank you Diane

SKM
August 9th, 2016

I would highly recommend this company for anyone needing help with tax issues. My contact lady was very professional and understanding. She routinely followed up with me regarding things they needed from me as well as updates on my case. They did an excellent job on my behalf. Thank you so much. Now I can plan my future again. Steve M

James Sandy
August 9th, 2016 Ridgefield, CT

TDN provided outstanding service which finally let me sleep at night. They were and are always available for questions and advice. James Sirios was particularly outstanding during the IRS review process. He was there for me when I needed him. YEA TDN!