Tax Defense Network is a highly recommended tax company with a full range of services extending from tax debt resolution services to tax return preparation.

Tax Defense Network has an average cost of $2,500 to $3,000 for its full services (prices will be lower for less in-depth services and higher for more in-depth services), a good price in the tax relief industry.

The company employs many tax professionals, including enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts. These experts work to resolve tax problems on their client's behalf.

With the combination of professionals, a large selection of relief services available nationwide, and no minimum debt requirement, TDN is able to help a broad range of customers and has a high client satisfaction rating.

Tax Defense Network will negotiate with the Internal Revenue Service on behalf of its clients and find a solution that is best for the taxpayer. Some of these solutions include providing tax representation and making offers in compromise that settle your tax debt to a lower total amount. Delinquent taxpayers can work with a tax expert to receive the relief they need from a variety of Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and state tax penalties.

View Tax Defense Network reviews at the bottom of the page.

The Good

• Tax Defense Network Cost
  • Excellent Customer Reviews
  • Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services
  • Professional Debt Forgiveness Team
  • Available Nationwide

Tax Defense Network Cost

Tax Defense Network charges between $2,500 and $3,000 on average. End price depends on the amount of tax debt owed and the tax relief actions required, Tax Defense Network's average price is good in comparison to other tax debt relief options.

Prices for tax relief services vary depending on the client's situation. For a more precise cost estimate, potential clients should take advantage of the free consultation offered by Tax Defense Network. This process of determining the complexity of the tax problem and then offering a cost estimate is standard for the tax relief industry.

Customers will appreciate not having to call for a quote and possibly being pressured into services without researching other options; this gives customers the opportunity to research and find the best company that suits their needs as quickly and efficiently as possible. This transparency also gives more credibility to TDN and shows that the company isn't trying to hide costs and fees from customers.

Excellent Customer Reviews

Tax Defense Network continually receives positive online customers reviews.

Customers praise the company’s professional and attentive service and kind staff. Reviews regularly comment on the knowledgeability of the tax professionals and their ability to answer questions and resolve issues.

Many clients also praise the company for resolving their tax issues, dealing with unfiled tax returns and unpaid taxes, removing a bank levy, and settling their IRS tax debt to something they could better afford to pay. Furthermore, clients have also appreciated TDN’s assistance with filing tax returns.

Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services

TDN is more than just a tax resolution company and offers an impressive selection of options for individuals, the self-employed, and business owners.

The company's full-service approach allows individual taxpayers and businesses with a variety of tax needs to utilize its assistance. Interested customers can call for a free consultation with a tax professional to gain guidance before committing to its services.

Tax Defense Network’s tax professionals can assist with tax issues such as IRS back taxes, delinquent taxes, small business tax issues, payroll taxes and a variety of IRS penalties such as wage garnishments, federal tax lien issues, and bank levies.

The qualified tax forgiveness professionals can also represent clients during tax audits. Additionally, it assists with IRS appeals and also offers rare IRS debt forgiveness solutions such as innocent spouse relief, student loan forgiveness programs, and other tax amnesty programs.

The company helps customers receive the best possible tax resolution through its tax relief services. It can help settle IRS tax debt through an offer in compromise, penalty abatement, an installment agreement, or a currently not collectible status. TDN also offers financing options for those in need of assistance.

The ability to work with tax experts makes Tax Defense Network a great option with seeking a tax relief agency.

It can help small businesses with tax resolutions similar to those provided for individual clients such as an offer in compromise (settlement agreement), installment agreement, penalty abatement, and more. TDN can help people fight a wage garnishment or tax lien, prevent future tax liability, take advantage of tax cuts, and educate you on your personal taxable income for future reference.

Tax Defense Network's services extend beyond tax relief. The company also offers tax return preparation and help with student loan debt. Its tax preparation services are available to individuals and small business owners. It also assists with payroll taxes and other tax forms. Additionally, it provides financial solutions for businesses such as bookkeeping and business advice on its site bizsolutionsnetwork.com.

With these additional tax services, Tax Defense Network goes beyond relief programs to help its clients avoid future tax problems.

Professional Debt Forgiveness Team

The team of dedicated enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts has acquired an impressive reputation, judging by numerous customer comments. These types of tax professionals are qualified to represent clients in front of the IRS during disputes and appeals.

Tax attorneys and enrolled agents understand how the IRS works and what tax law requires of taxpayers. The most common ways to deal with the IRS is to negotiate the tax debt with an offer in compromise or set up a payment plan with an installment agreement.

Removing penalties, like levies on bank accounts or liens on property, is trickier to achieve because of the strict rules and eligibility requirements for penalty abatement.

A highly qualified tax team is vital for creating and providing customers with a quality tax forgiveness program.

Additionally, representatives are accessible 24/7 by phone to answer questions or for free consultations. The company can also be reached by email or mail.

Finally, Tax Defense Network employs Spanish speaking representatives, a service not offered by all tax resolution companies. With the help of a professional tax lawyer, you'll be able to fight virtually anything the IRS throws your way.

Available Nationwide

TDN is available in all 50 states. Not all tax resolution companies operate in every state. This makes the company available to a wide variety of customers.

There is also a minimum tax debt requirement of $5,000, which is low in comparison to other tax debt relief companies; oftentimes tax relief companies will require a minimum amount of debt before a customer can qualify for assistance. A $5,000 minimum requirement makes Tax Defense Network's services available to people from many different financial circumstances.

The company can also help natural disaster victims and taxpayers with tax problems, such as the survivors of Hurricane Maria and Hurricane Harvey. Disaster tax relief is the IRS's way of helping those who live in an area that has been declared a "disaster area." Qualifying customers will be able to claim a loss and gain some tax credit.

The Bad

• Short Refund Period
  • Negative Reviews
  • Missing Accreditations

Short Refund Period

Tax Defense Network does offer a money-back guarantee for three days. Most other tax debt relief companies offer a longer refund window. Some competitors offer refund windows that range anywhere from 15 to 180 days; however, some tax relief companies do not offer a money-back guarantee.

Negative Reviews

Though Tax Defense Network predominately receives positive reviews, it has also received some complaints from customers. One recurring complaint is that the company can be hard to get a hold of when dealing with problems or complications.

Some customers had trouble speaking directly to an agent or attorney. This can be a major issue for customers who have questions or concerns about their accounts. Also, some customers complained that the price was high for the tax relief services rendered.

Missing Accreditations

While Tax Defense Network has some industry accreditations, it does not have all of the accreditations available in the industry. Accreditations hold companies to a certain standard and often require audits to ensure that the companies are upholding these standards. Accreditations can help customers in the researching process.

The Bottom Line

In comparison to other tax relief companies, Tax Defense Network has a great reputation for offering a wide range of tax services to help clients achieve a successful tax resolution. It has been in business for more than two decades, so it has valuable years of experience in the industry. The company has a minimum debt requirement of $5,000 and is available in all 50 states, which makes its services available to anyone who is in need of tax debt relief.

Tax Defense Network can offer you the services of a skilled tax attorney, CPA, or Enrolled Agent. Working with these tax specialists, clients can receive help preparing taxes and resolving tax problems. Access to an attorney familiar with tax law is especially helpful for individuals with trickier tax situations. The average cost of Tax Defense Network's services is $2,500 to $3,000, though the actual cost varies based on a customer's tax situation.

While the company has limited industry accreditations and a short refund policy, the customer reviews are overall very positive. We recommend working with Tax Defense Network as your tax relief agency because it is one of the best tax relief companies in the industry.

Call our recommended rep over at Tax Defense Network below.

3.8

Charlene Long
March 15th, 2016

Tax Defense Network helped us save our business. We were in dire need and desperate to keep our family restaurant open. We were able to get caught up on our payroll and now we’re making our tax payments on time. Our employees are happy and the IRS is happy. Thanks to Tax Defense Network.

Ray Santos
March 14th, 2016

The first year that we owed, my husband had lost his job. Every penny we had went towards feeding our family. We got so behind. I found Tax Defense Network in the Yellow Pages and took a chance and called. Boy, I’m so glad that I did. They were the best thing that has ever happened to me and my family.

Blanca Miles
March 11th, 2016

Tax Defense Network helped us with our tax issue and now we owe about half or what the IRS said that we owed. We didn’t qualify for a settlement, but TDN found a way to remove penalties and now we’re just paying what we actually owed. Thank God for TDN.

Erin Clark
February 18th, 2016

1. Tax Defense Network did such a great job for us. We called as soon as we received the knock on our restaurant door from the RO who was assigned to our ‘case’. If it wasn’t for TDN, our business would be gone. Great job, Tax Defense!

Jerome Santos
February 9th, 2016

Well, TDN did a good job. They are a little expensive, but you only get what you pay for. I would rather pay more and know my situation is handled than pay less and have to keep paying someone to fix it. Their tax people are the best. They are also easy to understand for someone like me who doesn't know much about taxes.

Foster
February 1st, 2016 Ephrata, PA

Tax Defense Network is 100% legitimate and accurate in helping you resolve tax issues. There staff was very kind, informative and willing to help with my tax problem. Five star, 10 out of 10 rating from me. One very happy customer!!!!

Sophia Harvey
January 21st, 2016

Tax Defense Network has already filed our return for 2015, they're on the ball. Great company to work with, with dedicated people and amazing customer service. Thank you Tax Defense Network!!! You are the best!

Judy Howell
January 20th, 2016

It has been many years since we've been dealing with the IRS. We never thought we'd see an end to this nightmare, but we are finally debt free. Tax Defense Network did everything they said they would do and we couldn't be happier.

Alvin Santiago
January 18th, 2016

Great  people, great service, great outcome. We could not have asked for better service. We know why they're A+ rated with the BBB. They're fabulous.. Thank you Tax Defense Network!

Lynn Andrews
January 14th, 2016

Tax Defense Network is the BEST AROUND! You won't find a harder working tax attorney than the ones at Tax Defense Network. We made the mistake of hiring another tax company, t hat just wasted time and money in the end. Thank you to the team at Tax  Defense Network your service is top notch.

Ray Oliver
January 8th, 2016

Tax Defense Network is the best in the business. We had a debt of over $18000 from years of getting behind. Thankfully, we found TDN and they helped us put this debt behind us.

Van
January 7th, 2016 WA

Tax.defense group is a,scam! I paid 5 k and 2.days after they got their last payment. I called to remind them I was a customer and they printed out forms that were partially filled out and had the grammatical errors of a.12 year Old from Sarah and was informed, I have to fill out the rest of the lien release papers. This wasn't what I was promised my Chris who is the slick used car salesman of this hell trip. Then Sarah told me the mysterious lawyer.who is always.talking to the irs and never once.called me. Could not be reached. I have asked in about 5 different emails to.be given his name,and bar number. No answer. Chris .wants to talk on the phone. I prefer email as nothing he verbalized to this point has come to attrition. So what I have Is partially filled out offer,that Sarah assures me.would. Not.pass because the price was.to low, what is the point of their exercise then? Total waste.of,money would like to see the refund policyfjf

Jay Harris
December 29th, 2015

Of course there are other places you could pay, but Tax Defense Network is the best. Could you do this yourself? Of course you could, but why? You aren't a taxd professional. We have the best tax attorneys on our side now. Thank you, Tax Defense Network. We are happy clients.

Edna Perez
December 21st, 2015

After years of dealing with the IRS, we are finally debt free. Thanks to Tax Defense Network. We know why they are number one, they work hard for the hard working! Best company to work with, hands down. We are very happy clients!

Beulah Miles
December 17th, 2015

"When our business started taking off and we weren't sure who to contact for our tax issues with the IRS w e googled tax attorneys and immediately called a few with the A plus rating on BBB. We chose Tax Defense Network and feel so relieved we did, they gave us the best direction to move forward! A very grateful client! "

Sonya Greer
December 11th, 2015

I was hoping to not have a tax debt at all, but I know that's not possible. Tax Defense Network got us into a super low payment and how we only have to pay it for 3 more years, instead of 10! Thanks, Team Tax Defense

Nancy A.
December 8th, 2015 Clayton, NC

Absolutely worthless, after giving them over 4000.00 we are right back where we started. Was lied to on numerous occasions, totally miss represented their self. Would not recommend to anyone unless you want to give money away.

Shelly Osborne
December 7th, 2015

Tax Defense Network helped our family every step of the way. Not only did they help me and my husband, they also helped our son. So, now we're all stress free! Thanks, TDN!

Kristy Meyer
November 30th, 2015

Tax Defense Network is the best!  Working with Mark and Josh was something I will never forget. They were honest and to the point and extremely smart. They wanted to help me and they did. You have a great  team Tax Defense Network!

Gerard
November 19th, 2015

Owing the IRS was something I never thought would happen to me. I was playing the exempt game and got caught. Never again, Thanks to Tax Defense Network, i have a straight path now.

Elsa
November 17th, 2015

Great staff and very easy team to work with. They are like family to me now, we shared photos of our kids and I actually had the same birthday as my attorney.  TDN is a great crew, very knowledgeable and experiences to handle any tax problems.

Mr. Wilkerson
November 12th, 2015

We had not filed taxes in over 7 years. Between medical issues and the loss of our daughter, it just wasn't something my wife and I could focus on. Tax Defense Network got to work right away and made the process stress free. We even got several years of penalties waived. Great team, call TDN if you have any tax problem.s

G Willis
November 10th, 2015

Our lives changed the day we received our wage garnishment from our employer. We were devastated.  Owing over $20,000 for one time taking money from our IRA.  Thankfully, Tax Defense Network addressed this with the IRS and we're home free now. Never again will this happen! Thanks, TDN!

Franklin M
November 7th, 2015

After 3 years of living in debts, I finally found about Tax Defense Network. They successfully managed my taxes and also got me my returns back. I was pretty much satisfied with their services. Thank you very much guys. Cheers!

Jody R
November 2nd, 2015

My husband found Tax Defense Network through the BBB and we are ever so grateful. The amount of support and guidance we received was better than expected.  You can 'try' someone else, but TDN is the best.

J. Stewart
October 30th, 2015

This company is by far the best. You ONLY get what you pay for.  Their A+ with the BBB wasn't even what impressed me the most, what impressed me the most was they are HONEST. They didn't make me feel like I was paying for some pipe dream. Job well done, Tax Defense Network.

Mrs. Stevenson
October 27th, 2015

If you think the IRS forgives debt, they don't. I claimed exempt for years and it has cost me thousands of dollars. I was finally able to get off this cycle and now I'm finally moving on with my life. Thank you to Sara and the rest of the team at TDN.

Hannah
October 26th, 2015

The IRS had been bothering and harassing me for years and then the State of NY started. I finally called Tax Defense Network and thankfully it wasn't too late. They have been able to get me into a reasonable payment plan and I'm almost debt free. Thank you, TDN!

James Hayden
October 24th, 2015 Fort Worth, TX

Tax Defence gave me my tax resolution in July of 2010. My Tax installment plan was paid faithfully and completed in March of 2015. I'd recommend Tax Defence to anyone who wants to be free of any IRS worries. Thanks Tax Defense!

Katie G
October 23rd, 2015

Tax Defense Network is a godsend! I don't know where our family would be without them, probably on the streets! Thank you for all that you do!

Len Burgess
October 16th, 2015

The IRS is a beast that I never want to deal with again. I fought with them for many years on my own and finally hired Tax Defense Network to fight them for me. If you think you can do it on your own, you're wrong! Thanks TDN for all of your hard work.

Karen C.
October 14th, 2015

We received a letter on a Friday and by Monday we were a client of TDN.  I was so tired of the IRS doing whatever the hell they wanted to me and my family. I was so behind on bills and needed someone to STOP THEM.  The Tax Defense Network stopped them once and for all!

Emma
October 9th, 2015

Great staff, excellent communication, excellent service.  I would say it is a little pricey, but y0ou only get what you pay for and I'd pay for perfection all day every day!  Thanks again, Tax Defense Network.

Mary
October 7th, 2015 Ahoskie, NC

I called them, the website says- taxes owed from 0 to 9999, I owe 6000, they said they could not help me, because it had to be 1000 or over. What

Erika
October 5th, 2015

Thank you so much, Tax Defense Network.  You have saved my life and my family's life. I can now put my kids through college and not have to worry about the IRS taking it all!

Wise
September 28th, 2015

This team is so helpful and kind and lead you every step of the way. They know their stuff and aren't afraid to be honest. Some companies lie to their clients, not Tax Defense Network. I appreciate all of your hard work and thank you for being so amazing!

Adkins, E
September 25th, 2015

Job well done to Tax Defense Network! You are our silver lining and have made our dark clouds go away. We can now finish putting our kids through college. We're on the road to being TAX DEBT FREE!! Thanks, TDN!

[email protected]
September 23rd, 2015

I was unemployed for several years earning money on the side. I was scared to death to get another job because I owed so much from years past and couldn't pay it. I was living penny to penny.  A family friend encouraged me to call Tax Defense Network and I'm so glad that they did. Best day of my life was hearing Jessie tell me the IRS said you don't have to pay a dime!  Wahoo!!

Janet B
September 21st, 2015

Thank you for all of your help and kindness as you worked on our case. We lost our grandmother and dealt with a family illness all while having the IRS pursue our savings.  Thank you to Tax Defense Network and their wonderful  team!

Brian H
September 18th, 2015

My name is Brian and I have worked with TDN for about a year on our case. We have a business that the IRS was attempting to take away. Our business has been in our family for years so my main goal was to keep it.  Tax Defense Network worked with us every step of the way and I'm still the proud owner of The Cortland Company...Go TDN GO!

Karle G
September 14th, 2015 Los Angeles, CA

If you are looking for cheap, unreliable tax help, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. Tax Defense Network is top notch and the best in the country as far as I'm concerned. Great service, great people, great solutions! Thank you TDN!

Frankie W
September 11th, 2015 Manassas, VA

Working with Josh and his team of tax professionals was super easy and worth every dime. Tax Defense Network is a class act. No company is perfect, but they try really hard to be and I applaud them for that.

Stokes
September 9th, 2015 Los Angeles, CA

Job Well Done!!! T hank you, Tax Defense Network. You are the best company and are so good at your job.

Ann Brad
September 7th, 2015 Los Angeles, CA

Thank you to Tax Defense Network and their team of tax professionals and attorneys. Never would we have been able to get his done without their help and guidance. I'd call them again if I ever needed them!

Omar Os
September 1st, 2015

Great work Tax Defense Network and special thanks to Tyler and his team. Great people to work with and after a while they felt like old friends. Tax Defense Network is what we call 'good people', they work for the cause. Keep up the good fight.

Dee Dee N
August 31st, 2015 Los Angeles, CA

The letter came in the mail and I called Tax Defense Network right away. I was tired of trying to avoid the IRS and that made me realize it was finally time to get caught up. That and the fact that I wanted to get re-married and didn't want my debt to hurt my husband. Thankfully, TDN did everything they said they would and I'm almost debt free! Happy Honeymoon for me!

Nancy S
August 28th, 2015

If you are facing a tax debt, stop doing it alone. Call Tax Defense Network today and let their team start working on your road to tax freedom. It isn't an easy process by any means, but its worth it. You only get what you pay for. Thanks, Tax Defense Network!

Glenda
August 24th, 2015 Los Angeles, CA

Thank you, Tax Defense Network. Without you and your team of LICENSED tax professionals and I say LICENSED because the last two companies we had hired, their 'professionals' weren't even licensed. So  thank you for following the rules and helping us!