TurboTax Logo

9.2

Lesa Burgess Pleasant Grove, UT

TurboTax is one of the best tax softwares out there. However, you going to be paying a ton for this quality service because it's also the most expensive. Personally, I think it's worth the money because of how user-friendly the software is for your average Joe who's trying to get his taxes done quickly and correctly. They have really good support features so if you have any issues or questions, you can contact turbotax support team. Highly recommend.

tini mapu Orem, UT

I really like turbotax! You can do it yourself online for a fee. you don't have to go in, they have help available for you and it gives step by step instructions. They really are fast. The customer service is very helpful. They are very kind. I would recommend them to anyone.

Liliuokalani.T Mililani Town, HI

TurboTax website is completely user friendly. They walk you through each tax item and possible tax situation to ensure you are filing the correct tax forms. The software allows you to import employer and previous tax returns. Overall easy to use and highly recommended.

Derrick Lubbock, TX

Been using the free student services for 3 years now. Software is simple and straightforward. Never had any issues. In fact, the one time I had questions I got the help I needed from a representative almost as soon as I called.

Mary g Lobue Mesa, AZ

I've used Turbo tax for the last 3 years and every year it gets easier to use this software to do my taxes, I am not an account by any means and I have successfully been able to use the software and learn from it each year. its a step by step system that can walk anyone through to get your taxes done. I love it!

Tom Walker Georgetown, KY

I have used their software for 20 years and have been very satisfied. The last few years it has been getting harder to find where to find forms and other information so they need to be more responsive to people that know and understand taxes, perhaps have a knowledge channels for people that have different levels of understanding, three would be good.

Blake Olson Gilbert, AZ

I have been a Turbo Tax user for the past 19 years! It has always been straight forward to use and I have never had any issues either with the program or my tax returns. This has been a great product and I will continue to use it going forward.

Kaleb Herbert Gilbert, AZ

I have used turbo tax every year for the past 6 years. It is very easy to follow and I love that you can ask questions, and look for help while working on your taxes. It is easily downloaded on to your computer. I love that I can e-sign and can pay or be paid direct from my bank account.

Taylor Larson Nakhon Sawan, 60

I like using TurboTax to help me file my taxes because they make it much easier. I don't like how they send excessive emails to my email.

Msdaisy70 Clarksburg, MD

We use TurboTax every year! The program is so easy to use and we are confident they are getting us the best return.

The Voice Over Closet Anaheim, CA

I use this every year to do my taxes. And I am so grateful because without if I wouldn't have a clue how to do it. Makes it super easy.

Trent Ewing Round Lake, IL

I use Turbo Tax every year for my taxes and have for the last 10 years at least! I love how easy it is and I always get great returns. It is definitely a great value!

ang ,

Makes doing taxes simple. I love the easy question format. I’ve done both personal and business taxes using this software.

Stef T Jamestown, NY

Very misleading fees!! By the time I e-signed and filed apparently I was charged for the deluxe package (which is only acceptable for single/no dependent people). This information should've been available to me from the very beginning, but was not. I will not be using this online service ever again. I thought I was saving money, instead I paid $40 more than where I usually go to get my taxes done. I even called and talked to a representative, which just informed me that she could not refund me for this money I didn't know I was being charged and that she was "sorry". Very disappointed in this false advertising and UNCLEAR information provided.

Larry Heaton Bountiful, UT

I’ve used TurboTax for decades now and don’t even think of doing my returns any other way. It’s easy, it’s fast. It’s accurate. Takes the mystery of taxes into everyday terms and transactions. And there’s help on hand if needed.

Megan Englewood, FL

I have filed with and been loyal to TurboTax since 2011. This year while using the "Free" editon, I was being forced to upgrade to Deluxe in order to enter my 1098-E information. I have NEVER had to do this in the past. In order to avoid upgrading, I had to make a NEW account in the TurboTax "File Free" edition. This is extremely inconvenient and not-customer friendly as I now have two accounts and can't access previous tax returns from the new account. Now I'm receiving emails that I'm using a new account with a previous account on record. THANK YOU CAPTAIN OBVIOUS. Get it together, TurboTax.

Joanna Hester Gilbert, AZ

My son had to file taxes for the first time last year. We bought him Turbo Tax and it was easy for him to use for his taxes and walked him through the entire process.

Tom Pleasant Grove, UT

I have used Turbo Tax for many years and have had a great experience. Love that they can walk me through the whole process and make sure I get all the deductions I deserve.

Reverend Christapher McDonnell

Their service is free up to the point where you file, and I received the highest return of the two I tried. Their live help service wasn't as helpful as the price would lead you to believe, but I did get an answer.

Karen Portland, OR

Because iv used them A few times, the process is familiar. Turbo tax structure is very helpful for subsequent years, because the previous years data is already entered, and the prompts guide you through previous deductions.

Karen Fortier Mount Vernon, WA

The tax is not difficult to prepare in most areas. In a few areas, completing the entries to correctly prepare the forms is almost impossible. This is primarily in areas dealing with investment income and credid reporting

Carol S. Lake Worth, FL

Mostly a good and user-friendly process. Sometimes it gets confusing, especially during the review. It wants you to correct or add info and I can barely ever find out what they need.

rebecca D moulton Hayward, CA

They made doing my taxes super easy and quick. They answered every question I had and covered everything I could claim to get me the highest refund available to me.

K R Suisun, CA

Live Tax person available for assistance. In the past 20 years Turbo Tax has not let me down and stood by their software when IRS questioned an entry.

Lindsey American Fork, UT

I love TurboTax. We have used it for the past two years. It makes tax season a breeze - I can get our taxes done in a few hours. It's so cheap and easy.

Katie Roberts Port Orchard, WA

So done with Turbo Tax! Forced to upgrade after an hour of data entry. Thieves!! I have used TurboTax for many years now. Their online tax filing is supposed to be free but throughout the entire process they repeatedly try to upgrade you at some cost forcing you to decline over and over again the same services. I have put up with that for the free filing. This year they forced the issue. After struggling to get our info entered, There was over a $200 charge. I requested them to call me, suppose to take 10 mins to call back. After 24 hours I requested a call back again and got one. The rep was polite but could not explain the products and why the fees where so high or why they would not take fees out of my refund. I asked for a supervisoer and was told they are so busy they will call back in 24 hours. So we looked around and used FreeTaxUSA. It was easy to enter the info, we got the same refund and it only cost $40. A full 98% of TurboTax customers are unhappy with the services they provide. How bad are you as a company that only 2% actually like what you do? https://www.consumeraffairs.com/computers/intuit_turbotax.html. Their negatives even within the BBB site is 97%. The only site that gives them a favorable rating above 3% is their own site. Hmmm can you say manipulated and fake?

Thinh Vo Malden, MA

I used TurboTax to file my tax in 2015. I did my best to fill out all the information the website asked for. I even bought their audit service because they said it would help me to deal the IRS. I didn't have enough money to pay the tax in full, so I made a payment plan with the IRS. However, after 2 payments to the IRS, I got an audit letter from them showing that I still owe them the full amount of tax money. I was so frustrated since I already paid them half of the tax money so far. I contacted TaxAudit, the audit service that I bought with TurboTax, to help me out. I gave them all the required document. Then I got a call from an agent from TaxAudit. He told me he couldn't help me and ask me to contact with the IRS directly. Then I got another letter from the IRS that I still owed an extra amount of money besides the money I owed them. After getting so many audit letters from the IRS and useless help from audit service provided by TurboTax, I wouldn't trust TurboTax to file my tax again.

Mark Troxel Provo, UT

I used TurboTax for years. I have done my own taxes when possible and TurboTax was a convenient way to do that. I found that it was accurate and would warn of items that could trigger an audit. I stopped using TurboTax because I found other equally accurate and charge less. You can pay for audit defense but never found a need for it.

Chelsea Snow Eagle Mountain, UT

using these guys has been a lifesaver. you can crank through your taxes in a matter of hours. they make it easy and clear how to receive a tax return.

Janalee Nielson Smithfield, UT

I love Turbo Tax. Since I was old enough to start having to do my taxes I have used turbo tax. I love the ease of how it guides you through everything.

Dale Howe Logan, UT

I started using Turbo Tax through my CU. I've used them for about 5 years now. I love that they keep previous years returns on file. They make taxes relatively easy.

Jessica Stottern Logan, UT

The website is easy to use. I love that it is free to use. The site gives you step by step directions to help you file your taxes and to understand what you are do.

Alyssa Hansel Tallahassee, FL

I like that Turbo Tax is a VERY user-friendly service. it's a great tool for college students who are in their first years of filing their own taxes because it gives you prompts in each section and is super descriptive.

Morgan whiting Los Angeles, CA

This is the best thing to use if you are doing your taxes on your own. It makes doing your taxes so easy. After using turbo tax you can rest easy that your taxes are done and done right.

Ashley Ulibarri Los Angeles, CA

I have done my taxes for many years using Turbo Tax. They make it so easy to do and customer service is easy to reach if you have any questions. If your situation is straightforward then I highly recommend using this service.

Dawn M Tucson, AZ

I've been using Turbo Tax for many years. I find their software very easy to use and if you used Turbo Tax for a prior year, it will automatically input your relevant info into the next year.

Ellie American Fork, UT

Turbo tax simplified the process and made it so much easier to understand! I was able to complete my taxes much faster and more efficiently than if I wouldn’t have used the website, and it’s affordable too!

Rocio Diaz Tallahassee, FL

For beginners, TurboTax is an easy way to file your taxes without having to worry about paying for an expensive accountant. Turbotax is easy and have a great customer service.

Kogan Powell West Valley City, UT

Really streamlined and simple method of doing your taxes especially as a novice like me. However, their phrasing at the payment step can be a little tricky, I ended up paying for a premium service (which I didn't need at all) without knowing.

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

TurboTax was the best to use for my first time filing taxes. I started off with their free program and I loved it so much I upgraded to the $30 one to benefit as much as possible. Super fast and easy!

Kathy Faustin Tallahassee, FL

I have never done taxes before so this company helped me so much with doing it myself. It was quick and extremely easy. I recommend this for anyone who has trouble or is confused about taxes!

JDWain Tallahassee, FL

I use turbotax every year for my tax prep needs and find that the interface is easier to use than other tax software. Also got a discount on the premium service for filling my taxes early this year!

Amy Christian Las Vegas, NV

How does anyone do their taxes with anyone else!? I’ve used turbo tax for years and always get excellent online help when I have questions. The pricing is great and it is SO easy to use. Takes the stress out of taxes!

Angelina Hamilton Gulfport, MS

Very easy to use. Walks you through step by step with details. If you have a question there is help available. They have a chat feature that customer service cane help if you have a question. I have used this for years and I’m fact just filed my taxes with it.

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

TurboTax is a wonderful site to get my tax prep done. It literally guides me through the process, and for someone who has no idea what I'm doing, it's so helpful and easy to use. Doesn't make me hate it.

Kathryn American Fork, UT

Wonderful for students and small businesses to get their taxes done with guidance and on a budget! Definitely using again. It also lets you save your work so you don’t have to finish in one go.

Roman Christiansen Pleasant Grove, UT

So easy and intuitive. For standard returns this is really the sensible route to go. I’m somewhat intimidated by both tech and tax forms, but Turbo Tax makes it incredibly easy.

Ted Johnson Pleasant Grove, UT

I have used TurboTax for the past 10 years and it is very user friendly, not expensive, and quick. They walk you through every step of the way and I feel good about that I don't miss anything.

Breanne Stanko Logan, UT

I use TurboTax to file my taxes and it is super easy and quick. Questions are simple and it helps get you the best amount back and figure it out. The site is super easy to understand.

Sierra Beck Herriman, UT

My family uses TurboTax every year for our family members taxes. My mom buys the disc at Costco that let's you file multiple times online for free. All my siblings use this for their taxes and it is straightforward. The website walks you through each step and tells what information it needs.