Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

#1 Sungevity chevron_right
4.1
#2 Sunrun chevron_right
3.6
#3 Zenernet chevron_right

5.0

CraigW
December 13th, 2018 Winter Springs, FL DETAILS

Purchased our solar PV system from Superior Solar Systems after getting five estimates from various companies. The process was very easy. The salesman (Ernie) was on time to all appointments and called if was going to be early. The sales "pitch" was straight forward and everything he said was provided in writing which he reviewed with us before we signed. This website states that the best panel that SSS can get is from Solarworld but that is not correct. SSS told me I could get any panel I wanted and got the Panasonic PV panels. I also got an energy efficient pool pump and new pool solar panels from SSS. SSS was very responsive to any calls I made to them and if they didn't have the answer they promptly called me back. There is a bit of waiting to get the system up and running waiting for permitting, inspections and Duke Energy to swap out the meter. All of this was explained up front. The city hires an engineer to do their inspection and when he inspected the system he said "they did a very good job".

Eric Stroh
November 28th, 2017 Orlando, FL DETAILS

We bought our system from Superior Solar after having several other solar companies gives us estimates & promises. Superior was the only one that would put their offer in writing. They are one of the few companies recommended for solar by the local electric company. They completed the required government and HOA paperwork for us. They installation took only 1 1/2 days. Our monthly bills have been as low as $13. We recently got hit by Hurricane Irma with no damage to our solar system. I have recommended this company to friends as I think they are best solution.