Founded in 1992, SunPower is a solar company that prides itself on delivering reliable energy and long-term peace of mind for homeowners and businesses. The company is a pioneer in the industry and currently holds more than 750 patents for solar technology.

SunPower is known for manufacturing top-quality and high-efficiency solar panels that generate more power than conventional solar technologies. The company has a uniquely attractive, all-black appearance for itself and offers a few different options to help both residential and commercial consumers get started with renewable energy. SunPower outsources most, if not all, of its projects to third-party solar installers.

Keep reading to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about SunPower, and check out SunPower reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Purchase, Lease, and Loan Options Available
  • High Efficiency Panels
  • Industry-Leading Solar Panel Energy Production
  • Attractive Appearance
  • Compatible With Battery Storage
  • Online Monitoring
  • Lengthy Warranties

Purchase, Lease, and Loan Options Available

SunPower offers three different payment options for customers to choose from: solar leasing, purchasing with cash, and financing with a loan.

With the lease option, SunPower Capital owns the system and the customer rents the system from the company, requiring monthly payments. The lease comes with a 20-year performance guarantee, as well as easy options in case the customer needs to transfer the lease.

SunPower also offers outright purchase and financing options for customers interested in the tax credits and other incentives that come along with solar power ownership. Loan terms for solar systems typically range from 5 to 20 years and do not have any prepayment penalties attached.

The cost of a SunPower solar system ultimately depends on several factors, including current energy usage, available amount of unshaded roof space, the local utility’s net metering policy, and other factors. The easiest way to figure out exactly how much solar will cost you is to obtain a free quote from SunPower.

High Efficiency Panels

SunPower is on the cutting edge of solar technology and excels when it comes to innovation, design, and production of solar equipment, so customers can be confident that they will have high quality products on their homes.

In fact, SunPower makes the highest efficiency solar panels you can buy for your roof in today's market, and the company's solar cells are made of anti-reflective glass and coated with anti-reflective coating to ensure that they capture as much sunlight as possible.

Industry-Leading Solar Panel Energy Production

SunPower's X-Series solar panels excel in terms of power generation and deliver 44 percent more energy per watt than competitive products. This means that SunPower can provide more clean power for its customers' homes with fewer solar panels.

SunPower panels also boast 75 percent more energy per watt than conventional solar panels, meaning that an investment in a SunPower system will ultimately pay off more in the long run.

Additonally, SunPower panels maintain their energy production much better than conventional panels in partly-shaded conditions, making them a better rooftop solar option for customers who live in a cloudy region or a relatively shaded area.

Attractive Appearance

In addition to being highly efficient, SunPower's panels are uniquely attractive and aesthetically pleasing. While many other companies in the solar industry offer traditional blue photovoltaic panels, SunPower's panels are all black, which helps them to blend in better with the rooftop on many houses.

Compatible With Battery Storage

SunPower's panels are compatible with the Freedom CPAP Battery produced by Battery Power Solutions. When a SunPower module is installed along with this battery, customers will still have access to electricity in the event of a power outage.

Online Monitoring

Online monitoring is extremely important for customers who want to see what the panels on their roof are producing and ensure that everything is up to par.

SunPower offers a helpful, convenient app for customers to do just that. The app provides important system information such as power output, savings, energy usage over time, and environmental effects.

There is also a consumption monitoring kit that provides more information than the app for customers who would like a more in-depth way to monitor their system. The consumption monitoring kit is installed by the dealer, but may not be compatible with all homes.

Lengthy Warranties

SunPower offers multiple warranties to protect its customers' solar energy systems, including a 25-year product warranty, which covers the equipment itself, and a 25-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation. The clean energy company also offers a 25-year performance warranty, which covers the customer in the event that their solar modules underperform in terms of electricity production and output.

The Bad

• No PPAs for Non-Commerical Buyers
  • Few In-House Installations
  • Customer Service Complaints

No PPAs for Non-Commercial Buyers

Many customers may be interested in obtaining a SunPower module through a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) because this payment method typically includes some kind of $0 down option, which eliminates a barrier to entry for them to go solar.

Unfortunately, SunPower only offers PPAs to commercial customers, so consumers who are interested in a PPA for their home solar system will not have much luck with this company.

Few In-House Installations

SunPower is performing installations itself in select areas of California; however, SunPower panels are available in the following 18 states through a network of dealers:

• Arizona
  • Oregon
  • Rhode Island
  • Texas
  • Utah

The dealer you choose will end up being your installer and customer care center for the life of the solar PV panels, which creates a bit of confusion as to who should be contacted (the dealer or SunPower) in the event that any issues occur.

Customer Service Complaints

Many users on our site have provided negative feedback in regards to SunPower's customer service.

Common complaints include difficulty to reach a representative, company failure to return phone calls, slow response time, and inability to resolve issues.

The Bottom Line

SunPower offers a number of payment options, some of the most efficient solar panels in the industry, online monitoring for its customers, and a lengthy workmanship and product warranty.

However, the company does not offer PPAs to residential customers and outsources most of its installations, making it confusing for customers to know who to contact if there is an issue.

3.8

Zak

February 13th, 2020 Napa, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

NEVER GET SUNPOWER, WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ON THE PLANET!! I got my panels in 2016, the first year was great, the second year I had a serious decline, but I wasn't worried as there was more cloud cover, and I was told at purchase that the output was guaranteed or they would pay the difference, so I thought they would also be monitoring the decline and respond. The third year production ground nearly to a stop, so I finally called them to see what is going on. It took over 2 months to get a tech to visit, they were here a total of 5-10 minutes, said everything was fixed and left. At that point my monitoring stopped, so I contacted them again. Another 6 weeks to get a site visit, although this time the tech war out here a couple hours, they still don't work. I was also informed that the guarantee they promised me at purchase doesn't exist. No wonder they are in no rush to fix my panels. I am now at 5 months since contacting them and over 2 years of underperforming panels, with no solution in sight, customer service is clearly a call center with no ability to fix anything. I would desperately like to talk to somebody that could actually help me. I hear sunpower is now developing batteries, I am in the market for batteries, but want nothing to do with this awful company in the future. Buying sunpower was a huge mistake that will cost you years of solar productivity. Save yourself the headache and the lack of production and go elsewhere. Also don't believe the lies from the salesperson, read the fine print, the production guarantee is bogus!

Feb 13, 2020

Hello Zac, I’m sorry to hear that your expectations have not been met. Please expect a call from an Executive Support Specialist to discuss your concerns in detail and provide additional assistance. We appreciate your business and truly value your feedback.

Mel Halbach

February 12th, 2020 Healdsburg, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sunpower had to replace all of our inverters after they had failed. This was NOT initiated by Sunpower, but by us when we noticed that our system was not generating enough power for almost 2 years! After our initial complaint it took 2 months for them to install the new inverters. Rilbert P was the Manager in getting these installed and we had a wonderful experience with him, however since the new installation on Jan 23, we have not been able to monitor our system. I called tech support and they said it was a technical error that many are experiencing, however it would be resolved by the end of January. I also sent an email January 23 indicating this failure with no response. It is February 11 and still no monitoring available. I called tech support once again and they said they just received the issue of the complaint yesterday. I also asked to speak to a supervisor, but was only allowed to give them my phone number and I would be hearing from them. I understand the tech support team is in the Philippines and from my phone calls with them it really just a call center to hear your complaints, there is absolutely no support.

Feb 13, 2020

Hello Mel, I’m sorry to hear that your expectations have not been met. We'd really like to look into this further. Please expect a call from an Executive Support Specialist to discuss your concerns in detail and provide additional assistance. We appreciate your business and truly value your feedback.

kertj1

February 12th, 2020 Encinitas, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My new SunPower system has been up and running for a week... My installation and certification went well and I'm pleased with the professionalism of my installer. I can watch my power meter running backward and am extremely pleased with the performance that I am seeing. As the year progresses, the sun's path should be more directly overhead and it appears that the panels will be producing very near what they are spec'd for. On the other hand, I'm surprised by the intermittent behavior of their monitoring application and web site. I'd be interested in hearing from other SunPower owners about your experiences with their monitoring tools. Because my SunPower monitoring system is directly connected to Internet through a high-speed / reliable connection, I expected a much more responsive (real-time) view of the systems output. On a positive note, at the end of the day, all information about the system's performance appears to be present; I can see a graph of exactly what was produced throughout the day...so I'm not missing any information. The responsiveness of the system appears to vary over the course of the day; sometimes the data is presented quickly, other times it can take minutes for the user interface to refresh. What I also see is that the reported data is delayed up to an hour. Is this what others are seeing? Is this the expected behavior? Again, please let me know if others are seeing what I'm seeing or it's just my installation. Thanks ---------------------------------------------------------------------- A digression: As an Embedded Software (IoT) engineer who designs monitoring systems like this for a living...I have seen this type of "intermittent failure under load" behavior before; which includes the unexpected loss and/or corruption of data. If anyone from SunPower is listening... I offer my consulting services to you for free... I know what could likely be causing this and can probably find and fix it for you in a few days. Again, since I own a SunPower system, I want to help. The responsiveness of the monitoring tools should be able to be greatly improved over how they currently work.

Jerry Mazzone

February 5th, 2020 Staten Island, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

NO RESPONSE FROM SUNPOWER ON THIS ISSUE..I am a customer of Sunpower since 2017 I am satisfied with the product but I am still waiting on my Property Tax rebate its been 3 years now .I have been working with Erica P from Sunpower with still no Results as of now .Can someone from SunPower please fixed this if I stopped paying you I think I would get your attention ,all I want is what was promised to me from the sales rep Josh V and I never received my referral reward also .PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!

Jan 31, 2020

Hello Mr. Mazzone, I apologize for the amount of time taken to resolve your issue. I understand how this process can be frustrating. I will discuss this the property tax issue with Erica. If there is a quicker resolution, we will provide you with that update asap. We truly appreciate your business and value your feedback.

David Littleton

February 4th, 2020 Chandler, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service is terrible it’s going to take at least 5 months to repair a problem with my micro inverters .I would not recommend this company to anyone due to their lack of customer service once they get you to sign you are forgotten

Feb 04, 2020

Hello Mr. Littleton, we apologize for the experience you had with us. We'd really like to look into this further. Please expect a call from an Executive Support Specialist to discuss your concerns in detail and provide additional assistance. We appreciate your business and truly value your feedback.

Gerard Duffin

February 4th, 2020 Yuba City, CA

Maria was most helpful in a very professional way. ThankYou Maria

Keswick Homes

February 4th, 2020 Asheville, NC

Transparent and knowledgeable, no gimmicks, tier one product, honest competitive pricing No negatives

Anzhelika Yusupova

January 28th, 2020 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Unfortunately I would love to leave good review, but can’t. Panels and system are great, but service sucks. Main company is in Philippines. I always speak to different people. My problem with panels started last May, today is end of January, still not working after 8 visits. Every time they send new people. They don’t know where previous worker stopped. I am really frustrated.

Jan 31, 2020

Hello Anzhelika, we apologize for the experience you had with us. Can you please send me a private message with your case number. I will review your account and have an executive specialist reach out to you. We appreciate your business and truly value your feedback.

Rich

January 22nd, 2020 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Bill, Salesman, was very professional and is very knowledgeable of the product. He wasn't pushy for us to buy at the moment and wanted us to do our research before making our final decision. After, further review of 3 competitors of there's within the same ratings, we decided to go with their competitor. Not for better quality, nor the price as they were in the same price range (give or take $1000), we went with the one that offered an additional incentive aside from the tax credit. Not taking anything away but they were our second choice.

Erika F

January 22nd, 2020 Northridge, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

IT IS THE WORST!!!!! I had issues from the very beginning, showed up at my door not having made an appointment to install the panels, it took almost 9 months to get a rebate and it was not until several emails and texts that we received it. I have sent the company a request for help , since December our system is not functioning, I tried again last week and nobody has reached out to me. This is the worst company with the worst customer service.

Jan 28, 2020

Hello Erika, I'm sorry to here that your expectations have not been meet. I would like to look in to this matter further. When you have a moment please send me a private message with your contact information. I will have an executive service specialist reach out to you. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. Thank you,

George Mendonca

January 20th, 2020 New Bedford, MA

BlueSel Home Solar is a master dealer/contractor for SunPower they were exceptional on explaining all about solar , themselves,and the products Sunpower makes! We chose them for are solar install which will take place sometime in mid April 2020.As panels are concerned SunPower is the best out there on all i have researched!

Bob R

January 20th, 2020 San Juan Capistrano, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is an updated review. I bought a new Sunpower system that was installed 8/16/2019. The monitoring program they include with the system that tells you how it is doing has never worked. The last time I hear from them they told me they were really busy and it would take "some time" before they could fix my problem. So here it is January 16, 2020 and they still haven't fixed my system. I suppose they could have a good reason for not fixing it after all this time but I can't think of one. The panels themselves appear to be working ok but I can't tell for sure since they've never fixed the monitoring issue.

Nov 20, 2019

Hello Bob, I'm sorry to hear that your expectations have not been met. I have reviewed your account. It is my understand that you have been in contact with Gabe Link. I'm will have him contact you with an update. We appreciate your business and truly value your feedback.

Kendra

January 14th, 2020 Aledo, IL

Requested information but was never contacted

Jan 15, 2020

Hello Ms Kendra. I'm not sure what prompted the 1 star review, but I'd be happy to help with any concerns you may have. Please send me a private message with your contact information and I will have an executive service specialist reach out to you. We appreciate your business and value your feedback.

Tori

January 14th, 2020 Fresno, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

From my experience so far the panels themselves have done their job. Sunpower, the company is difficult to get a hold of. The distributor who did the install closed their doors, so I lost the warranty for my roof. I'd like to get my panels cleaned, and have been reaching out to Sunpower. I feel abandoned. Lol

TehFeng Fang

January 8th, 2020 Northridge, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ever since my system was installed, I have lost connection for three times, nothing has changed in the house, WiFi, internet, IPTV and all. I tried to reach online chat and help hotline, and every time is unsuccessful. If I had a choice, I'd never even consider sunpower. What a hoax!

Jan 10, 2020

Hello TehFeng Fang, I'm sorry to hear that your expectations have not been met. I'd like to look into this a little further. Please be expecting a call from an executive service specialist to discuss your concerns in detail. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. Thank you,

Steven Allen

January 3rd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I chose Sun Power for their top rated panels several years ago. Installation was top notch. But I have to say the company's response to issue and over all customer support is lacking. I have not generated a lick of energy from my panels for over 3 weeks. When I placed a call I couldn't even schedule a visit from a technician. Instead I was told someone would call me to schedule a visit in 7-10 days. I wasn't given a report number so who knows if I'm in the system to get a return call. I'm now writing as I wait many minutes to speak with a representative.

Jan 07, 2020

Hello Mr. Allen, I’m sorry to hear that your expectations have not been met. We'd really like to look into this further. When you have a moment, please send us a private message with your contact details and the property address. Once I have your account information, I can have an Executive Service Specialist reach out to you to discuss your concerns in detail. We appreciate your business and truly value your feedback. Thank you

John

December 31st, 2019 Elk Grove, CA

I bought my new home, it's a model home. I was told everything works... but when I moved in, it was not working... along with some other hassles. Long story short, found out our solar didn't work at all and something had malfunction. SunPower sent 3 people at 3 different time to try to fix it... I literally wanted to knock one star off of this because of that... because I felt kind that wasted some of my time. When they couldn't identify the root cause, they went their way out to give me a new system. The customer service rep followed up with me constantly at every month since then to tell me the status of where things were. It is good that I don't have to call them. For this, they got their one star back. Depending on how things go once my new system arrives, we'll determine my overall review. For now, 5 stars for the constant updates.

Craig

December 31st, 2019 St. Petersburg, FL

My sales rep was well informed, professional and thorough in his energy saving information. In my experience here in Florida, solar energy is the way to go in the future. However, to have solar without a backup battery kind of defeats the purpose of still being connected to the power company. We have hurricanes, loss of power, severe storms, loss of power, antiquated infrastructure, loss of power. My point is this; I need a system that doesn’t eliminate the infrastructure but supports it from an individual basis and backs me when I need it as well. To sell me a system that doesn’t include a backup battery in the quote is unfair to me the consumer. Also, my quote was over $50,000 by the time the backup was included and other incidentals.

Dean S

December 30th, 2019 Ripon, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sunpower has earned and kept my trust as a company who truly values their customers. We experienced a leak in a part of the roof that their subcontractor had worked on and they sent someone out within 30 minutes of being notified of this. That is extremely impressive!

Rich

December 23rd, 2019 Riverside, CA

I twice utilized SunPower’s online request for a solar system. They never contacted me. Poor service before I ever even was able to talk with them. Is this a sample of their company’s approach to customer service? Why would I even consider them as my solar company?

Dec 30, 2019

Hello Bob, I’m sorry to hear that your expectations have not been met. We'd really like to look into this further. When you have a moment, please send us a private message with your contact details. Upon receipt, I will have an executive service specialist reach out to you to discuss your concerns in detail. We appreciate your business and truly value your feedback.

Bob Hutton

December 20th, 2019 El Cajon, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Had my SP system for 7 years as a100% prepaid lease. At first they were excellent with customer service and would call or email if system wasn’t performing or reporting in so they could monitor. Customer service and their performance guarantee has since severely degraded. Can’t get call back even when promised by representatives. I’ve called so many times I can’t count them all. I’m now approaching 4 months with a defective system and no means of monitoring or knowing if system is even producing power. Instead I’m being told they can’t get the parts needed to make repairs and they can’t even estimate when they might get the parts! Makes me very suspicious and concerned that they are having financial problems and are possibly about to fold. Could this be the reason suppliers have stopped shipping parts? Suggest any potential customers carefully evaluate the financial stability of SP or any solar company that they may be considering.

Dec 30, 2019

Hello Mr. Hutton, I’m sorry to hear that your expectations have not been met. We'd really like to look into this further. Please expect a call from an Executive Support Specialist to discuss your concerns in detail and provide additional assistance. We appreciate your business and truly value your feedback.

Peggy Ann Jarolin

December 13th, 2019 Chico, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible commitment to customers. Purchased my system as a part of my new home in 2008. 25 year warranty! EXCEPT that the inverter (which I now find out has a 10 year warranty) failed this year and the entire system is now useless. There is no replacement for the inverter and I can not get SunPower to give me any help at all in finding a solution. In fact, I find that SunPower has closed my case filed with them both without advising me and giving me an alternative solution. Customer service is non existent on an over $20K investment which is now totally worthless.

Dec 13, 2019

Hello Mrs. Jarolin, I'm very sorry to hear of your negative experience. I'm would like to look into this issue further. Please be expecting a call from an executive service specialist to discuss this issue in detail. We appreciate your business and truly value your business.

Don

December 12th, 2019 Surprise, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This will be no surprise to most SunPower customers SunPowers customer service is absolutely useless I have a Communications issue with my system they emailed me to notify me that they had lost Communications two weeks prior to the email and then after establishing that it was not a Communications issue with my Wi-Fi or my internet it was going to take them 7 to 10 days to have a service technician contact me to make an appointment to come out and look at it SunPower has absolutely no intentions of getting into any kind of a hurry about taking care of a system that's broken down for any reason they don't care about their customers because they already got their money so why worry about going out and fixing something that you're obligated to keep running all the time so this review results in a big fat zero Stars for SunPower search Elsewhere for your solar needs!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 13, 2019

Hello Don, I'm very discouraged to hear of you negative experience. I would like to look into this matter further. Please send me a private message with your contact information and your address. I will have an executive service specialist reach out to you. Thank you for your time and we appreciate your feedback. Thank you,

Bill W

December 12th, 2019 Sun City, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sun powering my opinion has the most innovative product. But having the most innovative product doesn’t mean it is the best pro duct overall. You also have to look at Reliability , Customer service and if they monitor your system. I have had this system for 3 years and have not gone 12 months without a failure. My system is down again! After two years the inverters went out and had to be replaced. Six months later, where I should be producing 60 kilowatts I’m getting 6. I had to call them, so if they had the ability to monitor my system why couldn’t they call me. Systems been down a week and five days and still no call. Last time I had to call the local repairman to set up an appointment time, I guess they learned there lesson this time they will not give me there no. I will say when this system works it works well. When a service person come out to work on the system they do a great job. They should be able to show up in a timely fashion. I would LOVE to recommend Sun Power to my friends, but I can’t, I have been down three times in three years the last time was down for over three months. Let’s see how long it will take this time.

Dec 13, 2019

Hello Bill. I'm discouraged to hear of your negative experience. I would like to look into this matter further. At your earliest convenience, please send me a private message with your contact information and your address. I will have an executive service specialist reach out to you to discuss your concerns in details. We appreciate your time and value your feedback. Thank you,

Rich and Candace

December 11th, 2019 Palm Desert, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My wife and I live in the Palm Springs area of California. Our neighbors had Renova install a SunPower system on their house and recommended them Turned out to be our lucky day. Renova has been incredible from the install in November 2018 to the end of our first year and the Credit to our SoCal Edison net energy compensation. Thank You SunPower and Renova

Scarfone Tommaso

December 9th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

ease of doing business with them. On time and on schedule

Lynnie hart

December 3rd, 2019 Wickenburg, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sales person was awesome and on time. Installer that came by was also very nice and knowledgeable about the next process

Patrick Przybyla

December 2nd, 2019 Apple Valley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Installation, product and customer service has been excellent

Juan Avila

December 2nd, 2019 Vista, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are pretty fast and efficient no question about that

Stephen

December 2nd, 2019 Stevenson Ranch, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very professional and caring always responsive

TJ

December 2nd, 2019 Lake Havasu City, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

High quality panels have been producing as quoted for over a year, the monitoring system installed not only shows production but also home usage, during the quoting and installation process I had a lot of questions and South Coast Solar was incredibly responsive and made extra trips to my home to connect the system in the way I requested.

The Kallok's

December 2nd, 2019 Lake Havasu City, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very professional and trustworthy company

John E

December 2nd, 2019 Lake Havasu City, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very good service, the quality of the solar panels are excellent

Judy Tiptoes

December 2nd, 2019 Goodyear, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Equipment: consistent power generation; Employees: responsive to issues

Deanne Dawson

December 2nd, 2019 Katy, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service and was of installation

Gary H

December 2nd, 2019 Lindale, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The performance, quality and choice of panels.

M Wilson

December 2nd, 2019 Lenexa, KS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm not saving quite as much as expected and temps not hitting the numbers we had planned.

Jan 07, 2020

Hello M Wilson, I’m sorry to hear that your expectations have not been met. We'd really like to look into this further. When you have a moment, please send us a private message with your contact details. Once I have your account information, I can have an Executive Service Specialist reach out to you to discuss your concerns in detail. We appreciate your business and truly value your feedback. Thank you

John Roper

December 2nd, 2019 Columbiaville, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very pleased with the agent (Cobalt Power), their design, the installation and the product.

Tom Wimberly

December 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The system functions as designed without any problems. Any questions I have they respond quickly.

RC

December 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Prompt - enjoy the online portal to see how much power I am producing

Ming in Berkeley

December 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It meets my expectation of producing the amount of solar powder but I cannot measure its usage!

Ellen Fenichel

December 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very easy to work with. Everything went as described. Haven't had first annual true-up yet so I don't know if production will be as expected.

Walnut

December 2nd, 2019 Port Angeles, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Knowledgeable people, quick installation and customer service

MamaJean

December 2nd, 2019 Orland, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Service and quality. Knowledgeable representatives. Clean efficient installation.

Mike D

December 2nd, 2019 Chico, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Did everything that they promise to do. We'll wait to see how the pedals work after 1 year to give them a 5. But so far everything is working out great.

Abby

December 2nd, 2019 Visalia, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great service and system. System is more expensive on paper but produces far more electricity the cheaper offers so you make money and have no out of pocket costs. It pays for itself then some.

Chewey

December 2nd, 2019 San Clemente, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great service great product and consistent performance

nabo

December 2nd, 2019 Lake Elsinore, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Within 3 months of installation I have non-functioning panels and no timeline for fixing this

Paul F.

November 25th, 2019 Friant, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great product with equally good customer support

Santaluz Homeowner

November 25th, 2019 El Cajon, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The entire crew that we worked with were professional and very helpful. Out deliverables were done on time and the various steps involved we explained along the way.