Sungevity

verified

Sungevity

verified
Biggest Customer Praise: Great Customer Service (See User Reviews Below)

**In 2017, Solar Spectrum and Horizon Solar merged under the Sungevity family. In April 2018, both companies officially rebranded as Sungevity. To read more about the merger and rebrand, please click here.**

With so many solar energy companies out there, it can be difficult to know which one provides the most value for you as a consumer. That's why we've done the hard research—so you don't have to.

We've weighed the pros and the cons and found Sungevity to be one of the top solar installers in the industry. Read on to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about Sungevity, as well as view Sungevity reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Several Financing Options
  • Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool
  • Customized Solar Solutions
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Informative Mobile App
  • Highly Rated Customer Service

Several Financing Options

Sungevity offers several solar financing options, which means that taking advantage of renewable energy and obtaining a home solar system through Sungevity is possible for customers of all budgets.

With Sungevity's solar lease, loan, and PPA payment options, customers can go solar for zero to little down. Each of these options comes with 24/7 system monitoring, a 20-year manufacturer warranty on the panels, and a 20-year system warranty that encompasses the inverter and workmanship.

For customers who are looking for the solar power plan with the most long-term savings, buying the system outright is probably the best option. Customers pay for the system upfront, but then they own the system and reap the long-term rewards.

Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool

Sungevity's proprietary Remote Solar Design tool allows customers to get a personalized quote quickly without having to crawl around on the roof.

After answering a few questions over the phone with a Sungevity rep, the Remote Solar Design tool can view the roof of the customer's home, track the amount of sunlight that hits their house, and give them an accurate picture of how their solar panels will look and function.

Remote Solar Design can also show customers how much they are going to save with each payment option the solar company offers.

Customized Solar Solutions

Unlike some other solar installers, Sungevity doesn't believe in cookie-cutter solar solutions. As a result, the company's professional advisors custom design every solar power system to meet the needs and budget of the customer.

Sungevity uses sleek black-on-black solar panels and low-impact mounting hardware, and each of its solar energy systems is designed to accommodate multiple storage options and other functionalities, such as EV chargers, so customers can add those features now or in the future.

Lengthy Warranties

Sungevity offers a number of different warranties to ensure that its customers and their solar energy systems are taken care of.

The solar company provides a 20-year equipment warranty, which covers the panels, inverter, and other equipment; a 25-year performance warranty, which guarantees a certain level of energy output; and a 20-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation.

Informative Mobile App

With the Sungevity mobile app, customers have information about their solar system at their fingertips. Whether customers have an Android or an iOS device, the Sungevity app allows them to track how much energy their solar panels are producing and how much power they are using from anywhere in the world.

In addition to giving customers the ability to monitor their system, the Sungevity app lets users contact customer service and earn rewards by referring friends and family through the app.

Highly Rated Customer Service

The Sungevity reviews on our site, which have been submitted by real customers, shed some light on the company's business practices and praise Sungevity for its customer service. Consumers are saying that Sungevity's customer service team is professional, helpful, and quick to reply to questions and requests.

Sungevity also offers helpful options for clients who need to move before the contract terms have expired, including assigning the energy plan to the new homeowner; prepaying the remaining payments and assigning the non-financial obligations to the new homeowner; and purchasing the remaining time on the lease, terminating the lease, and asking the company to remove the system.

Considering doing business with Sungevity? Visit site.

The Bad

• Lack of Site Information
  • Limited Availability

Lack of Site Information

Sungevity has a lack of solar system information available on its website. While a basic explanation of each system component is provided, more technical specifications of the system are nowhere to be found.

Sungevity's FAQ section is sparse and does little to fully educate consumers on the value the company has to offer, and its website lacks a live chat option, which could provide quick and easy access to important company information.

Limited Availability

Sungevity is currently only available in the following 11 states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington DC, Delaware, Kansas, Massachusetts, Maryland, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, and Rhode Island. This limits the number of customers who have the opportunity to receive a solar installation from Sungevity.

The Bottom Line

Sungevity, which is one of the top installers in the solar industry, is a highly recommended option for consumers who are considering a rooftop solar system to look into. If you live in one of the states where the company services, its multiple financing options, proprietary Remote Solar Design tool, insightful Sungevity app, and top notch customer service are hard to beat.

Call our recommended rep over at Sungevity below.

Angie Hertel
May 20th, 2019 San Jacinto, CA

Jeff T. was very professional, answered all my questions, helped us find the right deal and what works best for my family. He had great knowledge about solar panels and was a pleasure to work with.

susannah harte
May 20th, 2019 Antioch, CA DETAILS

I have had a Sungevity product since 2011. My true ups have gone from $200 in my first year to now $1700. I have reached out and complained several times with comments such as "you are using too much energy" or "the solar panels are generating just fine" But I have no way to track the production. I have asked that they do a servicing to make sure that the energy generated is properly going to PGE and company, HelioPower, they contract the servicing to is horrible. They called me and hung up stating they need to call back, and then I received a text a month later that they have been trying to reach me. Bull. I went through all my phone records and never received another call from them. I set up an appointment with HelioPower only to call them that morning when the service tech was a 1/2 hour late to find out they never scheduled the appointment. My neigherbor has the same system as mine but with 4 more panels and his true up right now is $10, whereas mine is $400 and the year is not out yet. Once I get the reports needed from all parties, I will be filing a complaint to the FTC. I am fed up.

Teresa Turner
May 20th, 2019 Lake Elsinore, CA DETAILS

The customer service is great. It took me one phone call to be able to start the process in moving from one house to the other. It took no time to get my solar on my new home with such great professional work done by such a great team.

Tina
May 20th, 2019 Medford, MA DETAILS

I worked with Alex A at Sungevity to get solar panels for our home. I got quotes and had intro conversations with 5-6 different companies, and not only was Sungevity the absolute best value and price, Alex was an amazing rep to help us through the process. He opened up his schedule for whenever was convenient, sent us all of the info we needed, patiently answered all of our questions, and was just a phone call away whenever any new questions or concerns came up. Sungevity's customer service and Alex's personal touch on the whole process have been phenomenal. Their pricing options are also very reasonable and the best deals we got from all of our quotes. We're really excited to move forward and get our new solar panels installed this summer!

Khanh Cong Lu
May 20th, 2019 Neshanic Station, NJ

I have requested to talk to the representative for my solar panel system, but I am still awaiting to hear from them??? very disappointed

Edward Elefante
May 20th, 2019 Toms River, NJ

Sales person never called me back. You take it from there.

Neil Lundy
May 20th, 2019 San Carlos, CA DETAILS

Scott was great! I had a lot of questions and concerns. Every time I called if he didn’t answer, he got back to me immediately. Having those fast responses and quality service sealed the deal! I would suggest Scott, and Sungevity to anyone!

Le Ronda Gaines
May 17th, 2019 Hercules, CA DETAILS

Very pleasant experience. No-pressure sales. Sales person was knowledgeable and friendly.

May 17, 2019

Hi Le Ronda, Thank you for the great 5 star feedback about your experience with William. We are very glad you reached out to us. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do to further assist you in the future. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jeff
May 17th, 2019 Oakhurst, CA

Scott G was very helpful in determining the best system for our needs.

May 17, 2019

Hi Jeff, Thanks for giving Scott some kudos! We are so glad you considered us for your solar service. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Elo
May 17th, 2019 Fair Oaks, CA

Stephen was extremely helpful and patient with all of the issues we had. From the reroof to the movement of the electric line. He was knowledgeable.

May 17, 2019

Hi Elo, Thank you for leaving a 5 star review about your experience with Stephen. He definitely is very well versed in the solar world and I am glad to hear he took great care of you. I will make sure he gets some recognition! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to further assist with your solar experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Bill
May 17th, 2019 Hercules, CA

Mr. N was extremely knowledgeable about solar even though my roof was not eligible for solar. I would highly recommend the service provided by Mr. N. I will pass along the information to my friends who are eligible for solar.

May 17, 2019

Hi Bill, Thank you for taking a moment to give Mr. N some kudos! I will make sure his manager is aware and that he gets some recognition. We are so thankful that you are telling your friends and family about us. We have the best referral program in the industry and it sounds like you will soon be taking advantage of it! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ralph Passwater
May 17th, 2019 Riverside, CA

Felicity was very helpful and made the process very comfortable transitioning to solar.

May 17, 2019

Hello Ralph, We are very glad to hear you had a positive experience with Felicity. It isn't uncommon for us to hear this sort of feedback from her customers and we will ensure she gets recognized. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Rachel
May 17th, 2019 Hercules, CA

William helped me discuss solar options and although I found it was not a good fit for me I though he was so professional that I’m referring him to my parents who live in Walnut Creek. Amazing overall experience and very knowledgeable in his field.

May 17, 2019

Hi Rachel, Thank you for taking the time to give awesome feedback about your experience with William! We hope you will keep us in mind in the future if your needs change and we are so happy that you are referring your parents to us. If you or your parents ever have any extra questions just let us know and we will get you answers. Thanks again! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Kim
May 16th, 2019 Sun City, CA

I have had the best experience with Horizon Solar Power!!! I want to give a huge shoutout to the people that this happen - Kaelene, Fred, Brenton, Leon, Olivia, Brita, Rosa, Jose and Danny. I want to thank all of you for keeping me informed in every step of the process. You have made this experience such a positive experience. They came out on Thursday to complete my roof and installed my panels on Friday. I had my inspection the following Tuesday and passed the first time. Thank you for making this a seamless process. Way to go Horizon!!!

May 17, 2019

Hi Kim, Thank you for taking a moment to provide amazing feedback about your experience with us! We love hearing you were kept informed, things moved quickly and you had a seamless process. If you ever need any additional service or have questions, just give us a ring! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Adam
May 16th, 2019 DETAILS

Patrick S has made the experience of getting setup with solar easy. He's always been there to support in the setup of my system and has continued to be of great assistance as I have been referring friends and family to Sungevity. Thanks Patrick!

Wilfredo Gonzalez
May 16th, 2019 Murrieta, CA

Horizon Solar customer team was a pleasure to work with.. "John G sales person kept me in touch with everything I needed to know and Janette J stay in touch with the project schedule.. The installation team did a great job installation the panels and they did it in one day.. They gave me great customer service and a friendly team to work with.. We appreciate our experience with them and would recommend them to who ever need solar panels.. Wilfredo Gonzalez Murrieta, Ca

May 14, 2019

Hi Wilfredo, Thank you for for taking a moment to share feedback about your experience with us! We are glad to hear you had a positive experience and look forward to working with you for the years to come. If there is ever anything we can do to help you please let us know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Juli Vitale
May 14th, 2019 North Haven, CT

Pat S was awesome very professional and helpful . I total recommend doing business with pat

May 14, 2019

Hi Juli, Thanks for the 5 star feedback from your experience with Pat! He is one of our top reps and works hard day in and day out to provide our customers with the best experience in the industry. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do to assist you! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Aaron T
May 13th, 2019 Corona, CA

Very easy to talk to. They really know their product.

May 13, 2019

Hi Aaron, Thanks for the kudos! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Brandon Weaver
May 13th, 2019 Temecula, CA

Shari R was very helpful through my entire project. I would highly recommend to use her as your project coordinator.

May 13, 2019

Hi Brandon, So glad to hear you had an awesome experience working with Shari! Welcome to the Sungevity family. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Nick F
May 13th, 2019 Gilroy, CA DETAILS

Pat is a great person to work with. He was able to answer all of our questions and give us a great price on a new solar system. The company is very responsive and a pleasure to deal with.

May 13, 2019

Hi Nick, Pat is a great consultant and really works hard to ensure his customers get a great experience. I will share your review with his manager and team to ensure he gets some recognition. Thank you for choosing us as your solar provider. We will be here to assist you in the event anything comes up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

libby
May 13th, 2019 DETAILS

good customer service, product, happy with my new solar panels

May 13, 2019

Hi Libby, Thank you for the 5 star review! We are so glad you chose us to be your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robert Weaver
May 10th, 2019 Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Roof tiles were damaged during the solar panel installation. I contacted Olivia V at Horizon Solar Power and she promptly scheduled a service tech to come out and repair the damage the very next day. The repairs were completed in a very timely manner. Great customer service!!!

May 10, 2019

Hi Robert, Thank you for the amazing 5 star review. While it's unfortunate tiles were broken, we are so glad to hear that this was addressed so quickly for you. Please just let us know if there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

M. C. Berry
May 10th, 2019 Alpine, CA

Felicity was friendly, professional, and answered all of my questions. She offered additional help if needed. I highly recommend her to other inquiries with Sungevity. This was my second inquiry on solar usage and I felt she wanted to be of service to any of my initial questions.

May 13, 2019

Hi M.C., Thank you for the perfect review about your experience with Felicity. We are glad to hear she made you feel comfortable and answered all of your questions. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to ever further assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Judy
May 10th, 2019 Beaumont, CA

Had a very good experience with Horizon Solar Power and Rosa T (project manager) and everyone from sales to installation and follow-up. Everything was quick and professional and we're just looking forward to a cheaper summer!!

May 13, 2019

Hi Judy, We are so glad to hear you had an awesome experience with Rosa and the rest of our team. We are excited to hear about the benefits you receive financially from solar while you power your house with clean energy. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Sean Onion
May 10th, 2019 Escondido, CA DETAILS

I'm a returning customer to Sungevity. I sold the old house (we leased solar, absolutely no problem selling the house) and bought a new one in Aug 2018. Vivint came to the door and we came close to buying into the PPA... until I did the math and realized that, what appears to be free, actually equates to $50,408 in rented power over 20 years! True, better than PG&E (more like $200,000 over 20 years), but I'd rather own! So called Sungevity and Crystal explained how they could help me purchase using my tax credit as a down. She knew all the answers, the process was automated, entirely professional and pleasant to boot! To summarize, I'm going with Sungevity because everyone there is professional (sales, support, the local crew, everyone.) and the material and service is top quality. Thanks for the help, Crystal!

May 13, 2019

Hi Sean, Thank you for taking a moment to share feedback about your experience with us and Crystal specifically. It sounds like you got a great day and a professional experience. If you ever have any questions or need any solar service, please just let us know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Marlene Hooper
May 10th, 2019 California City, CA DETAILS

We were helped very quickly and efficiently by Blake H. today. He emailed the name, email, and phone numbers of the company that holds the contract on our solar system. I was very impressed and wish to send my thanks to your company. Sincerely, Marlene Hooper

May 10, 2019

Hi Marlene, Thanks for the awesome review! I am glad that I had the opportunity to help you out. Keep us in mind if you ever have any future solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

James Velasquez
May 9th, 2019 West Covina, CA

So far so good. Original sales representative explained the benefits of solar energy thoroughly and without pressure. He answered any questions we asked and explained his answers. We were told the process would take several months before solar energy would be authorized to use. After a few inspections and approval with SCE, we are on solar power. Overall no issues or problems with any employees or contractors. The solar panel installers and power box crew very professional and courteous. Any questions about follow up procedures or any other concerns we had about the process were quickly answered and handled by Horizon representative Karla M. Hoping to save money with solar and no more excessively high bills from SCE.

May 10, 2019

Hi James, We are so glad to hear that your experience has been rated at 5 stars! Words like professional, courteous and quick are what we strive for and this type of feedback always makes us feel good. I will also make sure Karla gets a shout out for the experience she provided. Please let us know if we can ever answer any questions or help you out. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Chris
May 9th, 2019 Moreno Valley, CA

Rosa T have been extremely helpful in making sure all of my needs are met. I appreciate her calls, updates, and information I needed to do to make going solar easy. I would definitely recommend this experience and companyto anyone.

May 13, 2019

Hi Chris, Thank for for leaving a 5 star review about your experience with Rosa! We will make sure her manager is aware of this feedback so she gets some kudos. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to ever assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Janis Ward
May 9th, 2019 Lakeside, CA

Rosamaria T, the installation team, and my wonderful sales rep, Gina C , have made this experience very positive. Thanks to all.

Pat
May 9th, 2019 Winchester, CA

Crew was there with no interruption in service, polite and informative

May 10, 2019

Hi Pat, Thank you for the 5 star review! Great to hear things went well. Please give us a ring if you ever need anything. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Christopher Sobkowiak
May 7th, 2019 Ramona, CA DETAILS

Was promised 1,000 incentive in 8 weeks took over 17 weeks

May 10, 2019

Hi Christopher, I am sorry to hear that you faced a delay in receiving your incentive payment. I would love to look into this for you and see what I can do to help your experience. I attempted to look you up in our computer system and had trouble tracking you down. Will you please send me a direct message with the property address where you have one of our solar systems installed? That will help me track your project down. Thanks in advance and just let me know if there is anything else I can help do to improve your solar experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

William Gallentine
May 7th, 2019 Rialto, CA DETAILS

It took a little long to get final because there were a few mistakes on final make up at the panel

May 10, 2019

Hi William, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear it took longer than anticipated to get final. Every inspector is different and sometimes we run into things we aren't expecting that throw a curve-ball into the process. Please don't hesitate to let me know if there is anything I can do to to help improve your solar experience. Thank you for choosing us as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Leo Kelley
May 6th, 2019 Surprise, AZ

I am still waiting for the 3 quotes I requested. I believe this company called in on a Saturday evening after 7 pm. That is totally unprofessional. It will not let me give a -10 rating

Josh
May 2nd, 2019 Plympton, MA

Good experience overall. Some questions were tough to get clear answers on but overall satisfied and glad to work with them.

May 03, 2019

Hi Josh, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! If you still have unanswered questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly and I'll be happy to help. Thank you for considering us for your solar needs! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Chuck
May 2nd, 2019 Cranston, RI

The quote was 15,000 more than other companies so I said that was high and he said we want your business so I will talk to my boss so he came back with a 3,000 discount but I only had three days to decide or the discount would go away. Just like a car salesman. Well I didn’t think that was such a great deal so I walked. I don’t do business like that. Matter of fact if they wanted to give me solar for free I wouldn’t take it.

May 07, 2019

Hi Chuck, We are very sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with pricing. This is unusual as we typically get feedback about how competitive we are. We are very glad that you considered us for your solar needs and certainly hope you will keep us in mind in the future. If there is anything I can do to help improve your solar experience I hope you will not hesitate to let me know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

David Hashiguchi
May 2nd, 2019 San Jose, CA

We appreciated the approach that Alex took to answer our questions and concerns about solar systems. He also was forthright in sizing the system appropriately to meet our current and future electricity needs. Although work has not begun yet, Alex helped us understand the benefits of the Sungevity product and financing options. He was very helpful.

May 07, 2019

Hi David, Thanks for taking the time to provide us with a 5 star review about your experience with Alex. We are glad to hear he was so helpful and are very glad you chose us to be your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Tina from Buena Park
April 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Every project and commitment was met . Each crew showed up on time did their job . Not 1 item to complain

Apr 30, 2019

Hi Tina, Thank you for the awesome review. We are so glad to hear things went smoothly and commitments were met! If you ever have any questions or need any solar service, please let me know! Thank you for allowing us to help power your home with sunshine! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

ducksonthewall
April 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Terrible customer service, does not follow through with appointments either

Apr 30, 2019

Hi ducksonthewall, I am very sorry to hear you have had a poor experience and would love to chat with you to learn more and see what we can do to help turn things around. If you would please touch base with me using my contact information below, I would love to help you in any way that I can. I look forward to turning your experience around! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Barry
April 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Great to work with. Highly knoweledgable. No pressure.

Apr 30, 2019

Hi Barry, Thank you for the kudos. Please let us know if there is ever any additional assistance we can provide. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ann Coulston & Robert Marcus
April 30th, 2019 DETAILS

all who came to do specific tasks during set-up were knowledgeable, capable, and very polite and considerate.

Apr 30, 2019

Hi Ann and Robert, Thank you for the great review. This is the kind of feedback that continues to push us to work hard day in and day out. If you ever need any solar service or have questions you need answered, just give us a ring! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Paul
April 29th, 2019 Norton, MA

I did not get past the review/initial discussion stage, so cannot rate the company on performance or deliverables or support. I did have a quality discussion with Cameron L.; informative and good scope. I will check back next Spring if I do decide to 'go solar' - not a practical step for me to do at this time.

Lupe
April 29th, 2019 Downey, CA

I received a sales call follow up from Kellee M. I told him we are shopping around getting quotes. What I liked best was that there was no hassle. He agreed that it was the right thing to do. I text him a photo of our Edison bill to review. We will be talking later today about our options. I like that we can do this over the phone. It was a pleasure speaking with Kellee.

Apr 30, 2019

Hi Lupe, Thank you for the 5 star review! I will make sure Kellee gets a pat on the back for the experience he provided you. Please just let us know if you ever have any solar questions! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dave Nemo
April 29th, 2019 San Diego, CA

By far the easiest and most comprehensive consult/sign up I've dealt with. Thanks Patrick.

Apr 30, 2019

Hi Dave, We are glad to hear that Pat gave you all of the insight you were looking for. He has been in the industry for a long time and really knows his stuff. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any additional questions. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Michael W
April 25th, 2019 Martinez, CA

I interviewed and assessed eleven (11) different solar companies before choosing one. While I ultimately went with another bid, Scott G with Sungevity was one of the best to work with. He was patient and answered all of my questions. He knew I was trying to compare system designs, costs and savings and was very professional every step of the way. I 100% recommend including Sungevity (& Scott) in your solar assessment process.

Apr 26, 2019

Hi Michael, Thank you for the great review about your experience with Scott. We sure hope you will keep us in mind for all of your future solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ed
April 25th, 2019 Buena Park, CA

Solar Spectrum - Zac O (project manager) has done a phenomenal job of staying on top of everything through the course of this project. He is very pleasant, helpful, patient and has a laser eye focus in every step of the way. He is very good in follow up and follow through. He went beyond the boundaries of giving excellent and exceptional customer service. I'm more than 100% willing to recommend him and his company to families, relatives, friends and strangers who are planning to have solar panels installed in their respective houses.

Apr 26, 2019

Hi Ed, Thank you for the awesome review about your experience with Zac! I have passed your feedback own to his manager to ensure he gets the recognition he deserves. If you have any questions come up about your system or need any service, please don't hesitate to give us a ring! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Nate B
April 25th, 2019 Peekskill, NY

I didn't end up getting Solar... I worked with Sonny, he reviewed a full year of my energy usage and was a up front about the costs (including things that other solar companies didn't mention) and the benefits for us. We talked thru a couple of scenarios, and how things would play out, but we use so little electricity that it didn't seem worth it for us - Sonny agreed. Maybe a few years down the road we'll broach the subject again, I'll definitely start with Sungevity when that time comes.

Apr 26, 2019

Hi Nate, Thank you for the kudos! We sure hope you'll keep us in mind for all of your future solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Geoff
April 25th, 2019 Long Beach, CA

Great presentation about benefits of solar. William M was able to determine the perfect set up so I didn’t get too big a system. Easy experience. Looking forward to getting set up.

Apr 26, 2019

Hi Geoff, Thank you for the awesome review! We are glad to hear William worked with you to get just the size of system that you need. Please let us know if any questions or concerns come up. We will be happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Juan carlos gallego
April 23rd, 2019 Laguna Beach, CA

I was helped by Patrick S. He was very efficient, courteous, and clear. Thank you, Patrick.

Apr 19, 2019

Hi Juan Carlos, We appreciate the time you took to provide this feedback. I have shared with Patrick's manager to ensure he receives some recognition. Thank you so much for considering us as your solar provider and we hope you will keep us in mind for all your solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Charles
April 22nd, 2019 Apple Valley, CA DETAILS

Everything works, but I wish communication was a little bit better on their end.

Apr 22, 2019

Hi Charles, We are sorry to hear you are hoping for better communication. We are always here and are looking for ways to improve! If you would like to reach out to me directly, I would be happy to help you in any way that I can. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

April 22nd, 2019 Los Banos, CA DETAILS

I signed with Sungevity because of the pricing. The installation process went smoothly.

Apr 22, 2019

Hi There, Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are very glad to hear that you liked our pricing and that the install went smoothly. If you ever have any questions or needs solar service, please let us know as we are here to help. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]