**In 2017, Solar Spectrum and Horizon Solar merged under the Sungevity family. In April 2018, both companies officially rebranded as Sungevity. Read more about the merger and rebrand.**

With so many solar energy companies out there, it can be difficult to know which one provides the most value for you as a consumer. That's why we've done the hard research—so you don't have to.

We've weighed the pros and the cons and found Sungevity to be one of the top solar installers in the industry. Read on to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about Sungevity, as well as view Sungevity reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Several Financing Options
  • Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool
  • Customized Solar Solutions
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Informative Mobile App
  • Highly Rated Customer Service

Several Financing Options

Sungevity offers several solar financing options, which means that taking advantage of renewable energy and obtaining a home solar system through Sungevity is possible for customers of all budgets.

With Sungevity's solar lease, loan, and PPA payment options, customers can go solar for zero to little down. Each of these options comes with 24/7 system monitoring, a 20-year manufacturer warranty on the panels, and a 20-year system warranty that encompasses the inverter and workmanship.

For customers who are looking for the solar power plan with the most long-term savings, buying the system outright is probably the best option. Customers cover the cost of the system and solar panel installation upfront, but then they own the system and reap the long-term rewards.

Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool

Sungevity's proprietary Remote Solar Design tool allows customers to get a personalized quote quickly without having to crawl around on the roof.

After answering a few questions over the phone with a Sungevity rep, the Remote Solar Design tool can view the roof of the customer's home, track the amount of sunlight that hits their house, and give them an accurate picture of how their solar panels will look and function.

Remote Solar Design can also show customers how much they are going to save with each payment option the solar company offers.

Customized Solar Solutions

Unlike some other solar installers, Sungevity doesn't believe in cookie-cutter solar solutions. As a result, the company's professional advisors custom design every solar power system to meet the needs and budget of the customer.

Sungevity uses sleek black-on-black solar panels and low-impact mounting hardware, and each of its solar energy systems is designed to accommodate multiple storage options and other functionalities, such as EV chargers, so customers can add those features now or in the future.

Lengthy Warranties

Sungevity offers a number of different warranties to ensure that its customers and their solar energy systems are taken care of.

The solar company provides a 20-year equipment warranty, which covers the panels, inverter, and other equipment; a 25-year performance warranty, which guarantees a certain level of energy output; and a 20-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation.

Informative Mobile App

With the Sungevity mobile app, customers have information about their solar system at their fingertips. Whether customers have an Android or an iOS device, the Sungevity app allows them to track how much energy their solar panels are producing and how much power they are using from anywhere in the world.

In addition to giving customers the ability to monitor their solar systems, the Sungevity app lets users contact customer service and earn rewards by referring friends and family through the app.

Highly Rated Customer Service

The Sungevity reviews on our site, which have been submitted by real customers, shed some light on the company's business practices and praise the solar provider for its customer service. Consumers are saying that Sungevity's customer service team is professional, helpful, and quick to reply to questions and requests.

Sungevity also offers helpful options for clients who need to move before the contract terms have expired, including assigning the energy plan to the new homeowner; prepaying the remaining payments and assigning the non-financial obligations to the new homeowner; and purchasing the remaining time on the lease, terminating the lease, and asking the company to remove the system.

Considering switching to clean energy with Sungevity?

The Bad

• Lack of Site Information
  • Limited Availability

Lack of Site Information

Sungevity has a lack of solar system information available on its website. While a basic explanation of each system component is provided, more technical specifications of the system are nowhere to be found.

Sungevity's FAQ section is sparse and does little to fully educate consumers on the value the company has to offer, and its website lacks a live chat option, which could provide quick and easy access to important company information.

Limited Availability

Sungevity is currently only available in California, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Colorado. This limits the number of customers who have the opportunity to receive a solar installation from Sungevity.

The Bottom Line

Sungevity, which is one of the top installers in the solar industry, is a highly recommended option for consumers who are considering a rooftop solar system to look into. If you live in one the states it covers, Sungevity's multiple financing options, proprietary Remote Solar Design tool, insightful Sungevity app, and top-notch customer service are hard to beat.

Dane Holly

June 26th, 2020 Alpine, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Stay far away from this company, the subcontractor they used was amazing but now my monitoring is not working because Sungevity went bankrupt and stopped paying for it. Sungevity sold me my system years ago, they filed for bankruptcy in 2017. I was told they would charge me to fix my system. Now I see they are selling systems again. When will they file for bankruptcy again? Soon if you ask me.

Theresa Beccaria

June 26th, 2020 Hollister, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

From the moment I placed my first call through today I have had exceptional service and follow through. The Project Manager that was assigned to me was Shari R. & was so patient with me explaining in detail (which I love) next steps and timelines. I also had the pleasure of speaking with Sherril T. on several occasions for scheduling and she went above and beyond !!!! Our installers Chava and Joey were exceptional, professional, courteous and did not mind the many questions I had. There are 2 additional people that should be noted: Spenser and his manager Robert; together they walked us through the details of our options so we could make the best choice for us. I feel like we won the customer service and product quality lottery because of these aforementioned people.

jfhaller

June 25th, 2020 Albany, CA

My overall experience with Sungevity has been mixed. It started out great with Jason L and then we were assigned a project manager (whose name I will not mention) who was awful. We also had problems when contractors rather than actual Horizon team members were sent to do a job. Thanks to supervisor Olivia we were given a new project manager, Sherill T who has been and continues to be attentive and outstanding in her service. With every problem she has been helpful, followed through until problem was rectified and she has totally transformed my overall rating of Horizon. There were other team members who have done a good job for us as well, including Gus, Racha, Onishia, to name a few. I am pleased to say that our journey with Horizon Sungevity has ended on a positive.

Donald Valdez

June 24th, 2020 Secaucus, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have read some of the other reviews people have sent in I don’t understand what the problem is I have had nothing but positive experience due to my project coordinator Shari R I have nothing but praise for this woman she is always in a good mood pays attention to detail has a strong work ethic and most important to me she does what she said she will do! She RETURNS CALLS!!! If she doesn’t have an answer for you she will find out within minutes I hope her supervisors don’t let this person slip through their hands you don’t see these traits too much anymore! most people just want to collect a check. She is a jewel in the rough I told her if she likes this job stick with it she could obtain any position she wants with her positive attitude,I just retired over 45 years in construction I’ve have seen every type of person and attitude and in my opinion this new group of people who apply for work nowadays Have a lot to be desired. One last thing I’ve never written a review for anybody in my life I just turned 60 last week but I did for this fantastic employee of yours The whole process from start to finish went off without a hitch And I attest it to her hard work and coordinating skills fantastic with people a good vocabulary and just pleasant to talk to I will miss her calls She deserves to be promoted and get a raise! Sincerely Donald D Valdez

Wendy

June 23rd, 2020 Santa Ana, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was in the middle of installation when COVID hit, now the panels are installed but not complete and no one since March has returned my call or emails, my contacts and even my sales person seems to have been laid off. No return phone calls even from the website general number. I have 2 liens from their supplier that the company didn't pay! I would never recommend anyone to them!

Luc gutierrez

June 22nd, 2020 Stockton, CA

They always keep me updated on what is going on

Jun 22, 2020

Hello Luc, Thank you for the great 5 star review. We know how important it is to update our customers about their solar journey so they have a clear understanding as to when and how things will take place. If any questions or concerns come up moving forward, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sungevity team. Thanks again! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Danielle Juarez

June 18th, 2020 Antioch, CA

I wanted to go with Sungevity but unfortunately I can not go with a company full of LIARS. I was told if I make an appointment and attend a session (about an hour long) I would receive an Amazon gift card. I love how they broke down the costs and savings for me. My partner and I were saving so that we could pay all cash. I then received a call from the manager who was upset that I did not return his phone call and was not available to answer his calls as he kept calling when I was at work. Then he mentioned that I would get my gift card within a few weeks. It’s been about 4 months and I have not received my gift card. Thankfully I realized how shaddy they are before getting my solar panels with them.

David Clark

June 11th, 2020 Hollister, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When we signed up, we thought we were dealing with a stable company. That is not the case. I won't go into their Chapter 11 reorganization. I will tell my story. I have solar panels on my roof. I have NO solar power. The job was never finished. I attempted to reach the 2 members of Sungevity's company that i had been dealing with to get as far as I did but could not reach either. Now i find out that Sungevity laid off 330 or so employees which, i believe, includes my 2 contacts. I have received nothing from Sungevity at all since they put up the panels but could not finish because of some backup battery parts missing. They never came back and I assumed that was because of the Coronavirus. So, i gave them time. Well, that time i gave has long gone away. I still have no solar. Now the bad part. I signed an agreement with one of Sungevity's suppliers (thinking it was ok because Sungevity was so highly touted at the time (9.7 but now 7.7)) The agreement stated that i would pay the supplier if Sungevity did not. Sungevity did not pay the supplier and yesterday (many months into this project) i received lien papers from the supplier saying they were going to force the sale of my home to pay the $13,923.00 owed them by Sungevity. They could have sent me a bill (an explanation of what i was paying for would be nice) but went right for my jugular. That was not even needed as I would have paid the bill once I understood a couple of things that they could have explained to me. Why the heavy hand? Not sure what my next move has to be. I just know that Sungevity is not to be trusted. IF they can correct this problem to my satisfaction, i will change my tune! Until then, the one star rating I gave them here is more than they deserve!!!

Chris

May 19th, 2020 Redlands, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Terrible customer service. They never answer the phone return an email or phone call. Blake H Is a complete liar. The list goes on and on.

Jun 15, 2020

Hello Chris, I am sorry to hear you have had a poor experience. I would love to hear more from you and see what I can do to help. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly using my contact info listed below. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

LILIAM M ALBURQUERQUE

May 1st, 2020 Palisades Park, NJ

Worse company, I got my panels, called millions time, nobody answer for services, panels are NOT saving me any money, worse inversión on my whole life !!!

Dann

April 24th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good communication with the agent Throughout the process until actual install and explained thoroughly when discussing details prior to install. Did not oversell panels needed for my home size

Pascal Lim

April 13th, 2020 San Jose, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After the install we have had to deal with numerous roof leaks. To make things worse Solar Spectrum is always very unresponsive, and it takes weeks of emailing and phone calls to get them to respond. I live in California, and we don’t have a lot of heavy rain. So noticing the leaks and bad repairs is a challenge. I don’t recommend this company.

Jeremy Judernatz

April 10th, 2020 Wilmington, DE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am writing this review of Solar Spectrum. I would highly advise you to look elsewhere. I have ZERO confidence that this company will be able to help me if something happens with my system. I have been trying to call them for the last two weeks and cannot get ahold of anyone at the company. That includes sales, customer service, project manager, (project manager's manager), etc. I had another company lined up to install my panels, but I turned here because of cheaper price and panel options. BIG MISTAKE! You get what you pay for.

Gary Cleesen

April 9th, 2020 Lake Elsinore, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very easy process and good communication with the staff!

Beth Williamson

April 7th, 2020 Stockton, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We signed the contract to purchase last October 2019 and were told the work would be started in December. One of the inducements to purchase when we did was the 30% tax credit. They didn’t even apply for the permit until January, put on the panels in February (we lost over $1800 in tax credits) and here it is April and after 3 inspections it cannot pass the permit process. The lender paid them in February in full for the job so we are now paying the lender and PGE with no resolution in sight. To add insult to injury, they never paid the company the supplied the panels so despite us being out $47,000 with no working system, the supplier just put a $15,000 mechanics lien on our home. We contacted their customer service on numerous occasions and they fail to respond. RUN DON’T WALK AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AND BELIEVE NOTHING THEY TELL YOU!!

Hohn

April 6th, 2020 Camarillo, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Service not up to par ... have asked twice for monthly bill and have not received any type of notification or Monthly bill

April 6th, 2020 Fresno, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I felt everyone was very knowledgeable and helpful. They made this decision well worth it. I've also been saving so much on my PG&E bill, so it's been awesome!

Shari Rajacich

April 1st, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are professional and know their business

Sheila

April 1st, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They keep you informed with every step of the process and are Very efficient

Sympa

March 30th, 2020 Mill Valley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We contacted Sungevity in June 2019. Sungevity gave us a prompt quote over the phone. Without comparison, we could not judge the value. The representative pressured us in accepting the quote on the spot due to supposed Sungevity investor requirements and other intimidating sales tactics. After doing some research at Energy Sage, we uncovered the quote seemed over 25% above market. We renegotiated the contract at a 10% discount relative to the original price, but still much above market. We figured we were still going for quality as Sungevity was named the best company in its field by this website. The representative confirmed they could complete an installation of solar panels and battery within 6 weeks. It actually took more than 7 months. The "substantially complete" installation was done in the last week of December 2019. And, as of this writing the system is not yet certified and ready to go by PG&E. The project took such a long time that after several months both the supplier and installer of solar panels sent us "California Preliminary Notice" of filing a lien against our house because they had not gotten paid by Solar Spectrum, one of the operating companies acquired by Sungevity. Also, Sungevity and Solar Spectrum hounded us for weeks to make a second and final payment on an installation that was far from "substantially complete." Some of their collection systems were automated whereby they sent us automatically every other day an electronic document to sign confirming the installation was complete when it was not and demanding a 2nd payment on the spot. Staff turnover is a problem. Over this time period, we dealt with 3 different project managers and two different finance managers. Another issue is the decentralized business model of Sungevity. The latter is really an umbrella holding company. It controls numerous different operating companies. In turn, these subsidiaries often entirely outsource the entire installation of the panels to other companies. And, the delivery of service of the different operating subsidiaries and especially the outsourced installation panel subcontractors can vary greatly. In our case, the installer was American Home Energy (AHE). They turned out to be incompetent. They often brought the wrong part for the job. They had to come numerous times to do a job that should have been completed in one single visit. One of AHE staffers even told my spouse with a smirk on his face "you should have bought a generator instead." They were plagued by staff turnover and shortage causing our project to be on hold for weeks if not months. Sungevity developed a fairly revolutionary process including software, design, phone protocol and system whereby they could sell on the spot very expensive solar installation without spending any upfront marketing dollars on consulting visits and achieving a very high sales closing rate (that's where the intimidating sales tactics paid off). They also could leverage this low cost efficient software based system over numerous solar company acquisitions. This seems brilliant at first. But, there is a downside. They have completely lost control on the actual quality of the products and services they deliver. They actually have a very tough time of monitoring and tracking their own project. In our case, my spouse turned into the de facto project manager as they often had no idea where things stood, where were the subcontractors, etc. If an executive of Sungevity, Solar Spectrum, or American Home Energy reads this review, it actually provides valuable actionable information. All three companies have issues regarding quality control, staff turnover, project management, financial management, and customer service. This is an update as of March 28, 2020, after 9 months since the beginning of this project we finally have had a working system for about a month. A representative from Sungevity/Solar Spectrum (Blake) was assigned to our account to make us happy customers going forward. After much marketing speech and promises, he can't respond to the most basic questions. And, does not even answer my email. From a knowledge base, technical expertise, customer standpoint, this company is unable to deliver adequate customer support.

Jan 06, 2020

Hello Sympa, I am very sorry to hear that we did not get things right. We work hard to provide the best experience in the industry and it sounds like that was not the case for you. I appreciate all of the details you have provided and we will use them as a learning experience for our team. I have sent you a private message and I look forward to learning more and seeing what I can do to help turn things around. Please reach out to me directly and we will go from there. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Deidre

March 23rd, 2020 Everett, MA

I like how the company works with owners who have metal roofs.

TOMMY COOPER

March 23rd, 2020 Windsor, CA

Excellent! Bill P answered all of our questions patiently and professionally.

Michelle Dawson

March 20th, 2020 New York, NY

It's a pleasure working with William. He knows what he is talking about and gives clear, honest answers. He always gets back to me in a quick manner and still checks in from time to time which I really appreciate.

Nanika Peoples

March 20th, 2020 Vista, CA

We are greaful that we chose Horizon!! The customer is second to none. Emily P was our coordinator and she made the process as easy as possible. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Our overall experience was superb.

Sadhna Singh

March 19th, 2020 Egg Harbor, NJ

We want to be a smart consumer of natural resources, Jason was very informative and helpful through the whole set up process! Thank you

Weber

March 19th, 2020 Piscataway, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I called and connected with Blake when I noticed I had a bunch of squirrels making a home under my panels. He worked with me and quickly got the problem fixed. I am happy with my experience.

Sebastian

March 18th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Terrific company. I contacted Blake by error. I needed to get ahold of their Netherlands offices but contacted the wrong location. Blake took the time to get me the contact information I needed. Always a great experience with this company.

Mar 19, 2020

Hello Sebastian, I am so glad that you were able to connect with me so I could get you the contact information you were in need of. Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review about your experience with me. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

David Brzozowy

March 16th, 2020 Bristol, RI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We are satisfied with the first phase of the process. Anthony is very knowledgeable about the best solar incentive programs in your area. The company is able to support financing, so no upfront costs. We decided to go with Sungevity because of the strong warranty. I’ll post an update after the second phase once the system is installed and running.

Mar 19, 2020

Hi David, Thank you for taking a moment to leave a review about your experience with Anthony. We are glad to hear you found financing that meets your needs and got all of your questions answered during your consultation. If any questions or concerns come up along your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to Anthony, myself or any of the Sungevity team. Thank you for choosing us as your households solar energy provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Gabriel Santos

March 16th, 2020 Pacoima, CA

Amory was educated and mindful of what I wanted as a customer and consumer. Thank you for your help. I would highly recommend. He educated me and showed me information that 4 other solar companies didn’t even bother to show.

Mar 17, 2020

Hello Gabriel, We are glad to hear that Amory was able to get you all of the information and then some that you needed during your consultation. He takes a lot of pride in the experience he provides his customers and works hard each day to try and earn this kind of feedback. I will make sure he gets some recognition. Thanks for the great review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Ron Smith

March 16th, 2020 Chicago, IL

Everything went smooth and easy. Rosa T was my project manager. She was great to work with. Always very pleasant and she kept me well informed

Mar 17, 2020

Hi Ron, Thanks for leaving Rosa a 5 star review! We are glad to hear she provided you with a wonderful experience. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Doug D

March 13th, 2020 Haverhill, MA

Alex and Sungevity were highly informative and courteous throughout the whole process and tailored their information to the need of the customer. The experience was truly informative without high pressure or trying to talk you into something you don't want or need.

Mar 17, 2020

Hello Doug, Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! We are glad to hear you had a positive consultation filled with the answers you were looking for. Thank you for reaching out to us to learn about our product! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Glen Olinger

March 12th, 2020 Street, MD

Amory is the best. He is intelligent, knowledgeable, and most articulate. In addition, Amory is very detailed and knows more about solar than anyone I have ever talked to. I would highly recommend him!

Mar 17, 2020

Hello Glen, I am so glad you hear you really enjoy your time with Amory. I will make sure he gets a shout for the review you left him. Thanks for the great feedback and for reaching out to us! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Rich mclaughlin

March 12th, 2020 Tewksbury, MA

Bill P was great on the phone explained everything well.

Mar 17, 2020

Hi Rich, Thank you for leaving Bill a positive review! I will make sure he gets the recognition he deserves for providing you with a great experience. Thanks again! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Gail

March 12th, 2020 Marblehead, MA

Excellent presentation. Eric shared his wealth of knowledge about solar energy. He thoroughly answered every question we had.

Mar 17, 2020

Hi Gail. We always work to provide an education first approach and it sounds like that is just what Eric delivered. Thank you for leaving a 5 star review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Karl

March 12th, 2020 Littleton, CO

Bill P. Very helpful and patient at Explaining solar design and cost options

Mar 17, 2020

Hi Karl, Thank you for leaving some awesome feedback for Bill. I am glad to hear you had a wonderful experience with our team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Drew Gaffney

March 12th, 2020 Berkeley, CA

It was a pleasure working with Sonny in selecting a solar system for our Bay Area home. We’re subject to PG&E fire prevention power shutoff’s and suspected major rate increases in the future. Sonny was very helpful in sizing our system and offering a range of solutions. Sunergy’s pricing was very competitive and appropriate. He also provided help with comparing competing bids. I would recommend him highly to anyone looking to buy a residential solar system.

Mar 17, 2020

Hello Drew, Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review. I am glad to hear Sonny provided you with a great experience. I will make sure he gets some recognition for the great service. Please don't hesitate to reach out to Sonny, myself or any of our team if any additional questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Ralph & Linda

March 12th, 2020 Leominster, MA

Our sales consultant, Bill P, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Answered all our questions and concerns.

Mar 17, 2020

Hi Ralph and Linda, I am so glad to hear that Bill took great care of you. Thank you for leaving him a review. I will ensure he gets the recognition he deserves! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Joel

March 11th, 2020 Union City, CA

They were good ppl tried helping and comparing options with me. Tx.

Mar 17, 2020

Hi Joel, We are glad you had a great experience. Thank you for reaching out to us to learn about what we have to offer. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Dave Sturn

March 11th, 2020 Suisun, CA

Amity was very helpful in addressing my unique solar configuration. He wasn’t selling, but solving, which I appreciated. He was professional and was direct in advising me that they could not assist me, but suggested options to consider.

Mar 17, 2020

Hello Dave, Thank you for leaving Amory a 5 star review. It sounds like he provided you with an education-first approach to help ensure you got the information you needed. We hope you will keep us in mind in the future! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

KC

March 11th, 2020 Bronxville, NY

Great rep and willing to work on irregular hours to customer timeline.

Mar 17, 2020

Hi KC, Thank you for the great review! Glad you hear we were available when you needed us to help you get the information you need. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Timothy McDevitt

March 11th, 2020 Old Saybrook, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Erik S was outstanding in answering all my questions and finding the information that I.needed to know. He would not let price get in the way of me getting the best system and best warranties through Sungevity. You are lucky to have such a devoted employee.

Mar 17, 2020

Hello Timothy, We are glad to hear that Erik took such great care of you! I will pass your feedback on to his manager to ensure he receives the feedback he deserves. Please don't hesitate to reach out to Erik, myself or any of the Sungevity team if any questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Jennifer Oblander

March 11th, 2020 Sacramento, CA

Very knowledgable and patient. Jacob really worked with us to meet our needs.

Mar 17, 2020

Hi Jennifer, We are very glad to hear you had a wonderful experience. Thanks for leaving Jacob a glowing review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Mark

March 11th, 2020 Seattle, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When I inherited my sisters home it had panels on it that she rented from them. Blake helped me get it all set up in my name and made it easy. I want to leave another 5 star review once I see how much money it saves me. It’s all been very easy so far and there is a apple app that you can use to see how the system is doing.

Mar 17, 2020

Hi Mark, I am glad we were able to connect so I could walk you though everything and help you understand it all. Thanks for the great review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Murphy Duncan

March 11th, 2020 , CO

My experience with Sungevity was excellent. My project coordinator Rosa T was so knowledgeable in every aspect of the process. She answered all my questions and communicated with me before and after each scheduled appointment. The transparency made my wife and I very comfortable. If anyone is looking to go solar, I recommend Sungevity to handle all your solar needs.

Mar 17, 2020

Hi Murphy, We are glad to hear things went so well with Rosa and your installation process. We know how important communication is with these projects and it sounds like she handled that very well. Thank you for the wonderful review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Debra Hicks

March 11th, 2020 Bakersfield, CA

Everything went perfect..my project manager Shari R was very professional and returned all my phone calls in a timely manner and answered all my questions

Mar 17, 2020

Hi Debra, Thanks for the wonderful review. Please just give us a call if any questions or concerns ever come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Harun Burhanudin

March 11th, 2020 Yucaipa, CA

Nice, informative, good customer relation specially with our project manager Jannette J. Thanks to all of you, my solar system runs smoothly.

Mar 17, 2020

Hi Harun, We are so glad you had a wonderful experience. Thanks for sharing your feedback! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Katy Jeri

March 11th, 2020 North Brunswick, NJ

Great Customer Service with Bill P.

Mar 17, 2020

Hello Katy, Thanks for leaving Bill a 5 star review! We are so glad you contacted us to learn more about our solar offerings. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Christina Cosby

March 8th, 2020 Anaheim, CA

Anthony was very professional and informative...made the process very simple and quick...great representation of the company.

Mar 17, 2020

Hello Christina, Thank you for the 5 star review! Glad to hear you had a wonderful experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Shannon Gedamoske

March 6th, 2020 Baldwinsville, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Rosanna took great care and follow up with my request. Wonderful customer service.

Mar 17, 2020

Hi Shannon, Thank you leaving us a 5 star review. I will make sure Rosanna gets a big shout out! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Gavin Tucker

March 6th, 2020 Irvine, CA

Alex was very informative and answered all my questions in detail. I chose to go with a local company but would recommend them to other.

Mar 16, 2020

Hi Gavin, Thank you for leaving great feedback about your experience with Alex. We are glad you chose to power your home with clean energy and we hope you will keep us in mind for any future solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager