**In 2017, Solar Spectrum and Horizon Solar merged under the Sungevity family. In April 2018, both companies officially rebranded as Sungevity. Read more about the merger and rebrand.**

With so many solar energy companies out there, it can be difficult to know which one provides the most value for you as a consumer. That's why we've done the hard research—so you don't have to.

We've weighed the pros and the cons and found Sungevity to be one of the top solar installers in the industry. Read on to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about Sungevity, as well as view Sungevity reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Several Financing Options
  • Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool
  • Customized Solar Solutions
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Informative Mobile App
  • Highly Rated Customer Service

Several Financing Options

Sungevity offers several solar financing options, which means that taking advantage of renewable energy and obtaining a home solar system through Sungevity is possible for customers of all budgets.

With Sungevity's solar lease, loan, and PPA payment options, customers can go solar for zero to little down. Each of these options comes with 24/7 system monitoring, a 20-year manufacturer warranty on the panels, and a 20-year system warranty that encompasses the inverter and workmanship.

For customers who are looking for the solar power plan with the most long-term savings, buying the system outright is probably the best option. Customers pay for the system upfront, but then they own the system and reap the long-term rewards.

Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool

Sungevity's proprietary Remote Solar Design tool allows customers to get a personalized quote quickly without having to crawl around on the roof.

After answering a few questions over the phone with a Sungevity rep, the Remote Solar Design tool can view the roof of the customer's home, track the amount of sunlight that hits their house, and give them an accurate picture of how their solar panels will look and function.

Remote Solar Design can also show customers how much they are going to save with each payment option the solar company offers.

Customized Solar Solutions

Unlike some other solar installers, Sungevity doesn't believe in cookie-cutter solar solutions. As a result, the company's professional advisors custom design every solar power system to meet the needs and budget of the customer.

Sungevity uses sleek black-on-black solar panels and low-impact mounting hardware, and each of its solar energy systems is designed to accommodate multiple storage options and other functionalities, such as EV chargers, so customers can add those features now or in the future.

Lengthy Warranties

Sungevity offers a number of different warranties to ensure that its customers and their solar energy systems are taken care of.

The solar company provides a 20-year equipment warranty, which covers the panels, inverter, and other equipment; a 25-year performance warranty, which guarantees a certain level of energy output; and a 20-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation.

Informative Mobile App

With the Sungevity mobile app, customers have information about their solar system at their fingertips. Whether customers have an Android or an iOS device, the Sungevity app allows them to track how much energy their solar panels are producing and how much power they are using from anywhere in the world.

In addition to giving customers the ability to monitor their system, the Sungevity app lets users contact customer service and earn rewards by referring friends and family through the app.

Highly Rated Customer Service

The Sungevity reviews on our site, which have been submitted by real customers, shed some light on the company's business practices and praise Sungevity for its customer service. Consumers are saying that Sungevity's customer service team is professional, helpful, and quick to reply to questions and requests.

Sungevity also offers helpful options for clients who need to move before the contract terms have expired, including assigning the energy plan to the new homeowner; prepaying the remaining payments and assigning the non-financial obligations to the new homeowner; and purchasing the remaining time on the lease, terminating the lease, and asking the company to remove the system.

Considering doing business with Sungevity? Visit site.

The Bad

• Lack of Site Information
  • Limited Availability

Lack of Site Information

Sungevity has a lack of solar system information available on its website. While a basic explanation of each system component is provided, more technical specifications of the system are nowhere to be found.

Sungevity's FAQ section is sparse and does little to fully educate consumers on the value the company has to offer, and its website lacks a live chat option, which could provide quick and easy access to important company information.

Limited Availability

Sungevity is currently only available in the following eight states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington DC, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Rhode Island. This limits the number of customers who have the opportunity to receive a solar installation from Sungevity.

The Bottom Line

Sungevity, which is one of the top installers in the solar industry, is a highly recommended option for consumers who are considering a rooftop solar system to look into. If you live in one of the states where the company services, its multiple financing options, proprietary Remote Solar Design tool, insightful Sungevity app, and top notch customer service are hard to beat.

4.1

Chak
October 16th, 2019 San Bernardino, CA

Scott at Sungevity helped me tremendously throughout my solar journey. He was professional, friendly, and most importantly extremely informative. I received expert advice about all my solar related questions.

Greg Ayon
October 16th, 2019 San Jacinto, CA

I’d like to thank Janette J for her outstanding customer service during the Solar and Roof installation. She kept me In the loop the whole way and answered all my questions.

Janelle Sanchez
October 15th, 2019 Corona, CA

After previously signing on with another solar company, I was left feeling very uneasy about the agreement. The other sales rep insisted we need additional panels and avoided quoting on the amount we were asking for. Taking advantage of the 7 day right to cancel, I was fortunate enough to come across Sungevity, and our new hero, Bill! He not only gave us a quote for what we were asking for but debunked some false information the other rep gave regarding solar. At the end of it all, we saved $43,000!!!! Couldn't have felt more at ease. We are so appreciative for Bill's attentiveness and professionalism.

Oct 16, 2019

Hello Janelle, Thank you for the awesome review! We are so glad you found your "solar hero Bill!" It sounds like he was able to get you a system sized to your families needs. Please do not hesitate to reach out to Bill, myself or any of the Sungevity family if any questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

jaleel
October 11th, 2019 San Diego, CA

It was such a pleasure dealing with this company. kept me updated the entire way through. Rosa T from Horizon Solar Power was great!

Oct 16, 2019

Hello Jaleel, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review! I will be sure to pass this along to Rosa's manager to ensure she gets some kudos. We are glad to hear you received great communication and had a positive experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Daniel
October 11th, 2019 Lincoln Park, NJ

Bill was very helpful helping me understand how Solar can help me and my family. He helped me find the best solution for my family and had my best interest in mind.

Oct 16, 2019

Hi Daniel, We love hearing this! Education is our top focus for a reason. Glad to hear you had a wonderful experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

William M
October 11th, 2019 Sacramento, CA

Great customer service. Thanks! Keep in touch for solar options.

Oct 16, 2019

Thank you, William. Glad to hear you have had a great experience with our customer service team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Kelly J James
October 8th, 2019 Pleasanton, CA

I found your Company on the Web. I then completed the necessary information. I then got in touch with Scott G. He asked me for some info by phone and within about 3 hours he provided me with a great deal of information on panels, warranties, costs, financing, etc. He was very positive and eager to help me.

Oct 09, 2019

Hi Kelly, Thanks for the 5 star review! I will pass this on to make sure Scott gets some recognition. We are so happy you reached out to us. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Fred Penza
October 8th, 2019 Andover, MA

Crystal was very helpful in explaining the program with all its options and ramifications. After my discussions with her, I felt that I understood the whole process and program more fully. She also laughed at my jokes which made the interaction even better!

Oct 09, 2019

Hey Fred, Sounds like you and Crystal had a great interaction! We are so glad you reached out and had a great experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Vito Salvatore
October 8th, 2019 Patterson, NY

Kelton S was the rep that walked me through the details of a solar system. After talking with several competitirs, Kelton expalined in detail the answers to all my questions and mafde the whole process very appealing. I look forward to my solar system and compared to fearing the unknown.

Oct 09, 2019

Hi Vito, Glad to hear things have been smooth sailing so far and that Kelton has helped get you all of the info you need. If you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to give Kelton, myself or any of the Sungevity team a call and we will be glad to help you out. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mohammed Jiwa
October 7th, 2019 Rancho Cucamonga, CA DETAILS

We saved money on electricity - good value and excellent service

Oct 07, 2019

Hi Mohammed, Thank you for leaving a great review! We are so glad to hear you are saving money on your electric bill. Please just give us a ring if any questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Gerald Kraft
October 7th, 2019 Wildomar, CA DETAILS

They have done everything they promised to do.

Kim
October 4th, 2019 Somerset, MA

Ana was thourough with answers to my questions.

Oct 09, 2019

Thank you so much for your review, Kim! We are glad to hear Ana was so helpful during your consultation. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Martin Cohen
October 4th, 2019 Bedford, NY

They have been informative and helpful so far (just signed contract). Provided lots of information about solar energy and their process.

Oct 09, 2019

Hi Martin, Thank you! We really appreciate the feedback. Let us know if you ever need anything! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Patrick
October 4th, 2019 Twentynine Palms, CA

Sungevity Was an Awesome Company to Go through the Journey of Solar with We Highly recommend Sungevity and you will be Satisfied. James our Representative was Awesome and took us step by step to answer all of our Questions. Thank you Sungevity.

Oct 09, 2019

Hi Patrick, Glad to hear James took good care of you! Thank you for the 5 star review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

michel hales
October 3rd, 2019 Las Vegas, NV

Blake was amazing at explaining everything I needed to know to go solar. I am very happy with the company and my future plans to work with them.

Great to hear, thanks Michel! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Guy Pickering
October 2nd, 2019 Lincoln, RI DETAILS

James was very responsive and tailored the solar offering based on my requests. He returned my emails quickly and provided the information I needed to make a decision. No hard sell and I am moving forward with a system that meets my needs.

Oct 07, 2019

Hi Guy, This is great to hear! We work to never pressure our customers and do our best to be educational. Glad that was your experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mark K
October 2nd, 2019 Tracy, CA

Kelton S made this process very easy; we would like to thank him. We have been trying to go solar for 10 to 15 years. Companies have stolen money from us, or changed agreed on terms, just before signing, which turned into a nightmare. We are looking forward to a successful collaboration from here on out.

Oct 07, 2019

Hi Mark, It's great to hear about the positive experience you had with Kelton. Don't hesitate to reach out to Kelton, myself or any of the Sungevity team if you ever need assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Luke Leung
October 2nd, 2019 San Francisco, CA

Very happy with the service provided by Rosanna C and she is the best!

Oct 07, 2019

Hi Luke, Thanks for leaving a great review about your experience with Rosanna. She is on our customer service team and works hard to provide our customers with support after their system is turned on. I will pass your review on and ensure she gets a shout out! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Vic
October 1st, 2019 Corona, CA DETAILS

Alex A was clear and very detailed with his presentation and what to expect during each step of the process, from set up to going live.

Oct 02, 2019

Hi Vic, Thanks for the great review. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jaimie
October 1st, 2019 Pleasanton, CA

Kelton was the sales consultant that informed me about Sungevity’s benefits and really helped me make a mindful decision when it came to solar. He ran through the numbers and said that right now would not be the best time for me to go solar for my own financial situation. I look to in the future and will be contacting Sungevity to hopefully pursue solar with Kelton.

Oct 02, 2019

Hi Jaimie, Thank you for the great review about your experience with Kelton! Please don't hesitate to reach out to him, myself or any of the Sungevity team if you ever have any more questions. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Nayeli
October 1st, 2019 Leverett, MA

Bill was very knowledgeable with solar and breaking it down to how we could understand everything.

Oct 02, 2019

Great to hear Nayeli! Let us know how we can help you as you consider your decision. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Eric Mizer
October 1st, 2019 Corona, CA

Great experience, seamless from start to finish. Highly recommend

Oct 02, 2019

Thanks Eric! Glad you had a positive experience with us. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Paul
October 1st, 2019 Los Alamitos, CA

Bill P. was great he walked me through the process and helped me find a way to make solar panels work within my budget. The installation process went great and the system is up and running and my last electric bill was $6 .

Oct 02, 2019

Hi Paul, Glad to hear things have gone so well and it sounds like you are experiencing some savings too. Wonderful! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Linda
September 30th, 2019 DETAILS

My system is working fantastcally and they did get back to me in a timely manner one and address my concerns. I would like to be kept up to date as improvements are made for equipment, along with pricing

Oct 01, 2019

Hello Linda, Thank you for leaving us with a wonderful review. We are so glad things are going well and are happy to have you in the Sungevity family. Please let us know if you ever have any questions or need any solar service. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robin
September 30th, 2019 Bakersfield, CA DETAILS

Sungevity had good reviews and experience in the industry. I appreciate the prompt response and cordial, helpful employees. I would suggest maybe a little bit more explanation on how the bills work with my for electric provider.

Oct 01, 2019

Hi Robin, Prompt cordial responses are goal for our entire staff. If you continue to have questions about your billing please don't hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sungevity team. We will be happy to help get your questions answered. Thank you for the review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Stewart
September 30th, 2019 Adelanto, CA DETAILS
starstarstarstarstarstarstarstar

I like the sales rep and I like the pricing options. Installation went fine, except they broke one of the tiles on my roof and I had to call to get somebody back out and repair it. I thought they did a good job of putting the panels up there and and they were pretty clean.

Oct 01, 2019

Hi Stewart, I am sorry to hear a tile broke but am glad to hear it was repaired. I know from walking on roofs, it can be near impossible at times to avoid this and it is very important to get them fixed when they break. It sounds like everything else went very well too. Thank your for sharing your experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robert
September 30th, 2019 Chico, CA DETAILS

There were a few glitches with installation - the guy who did the layout didn't take into account the vents, and the people who installed it had to change to plans. But the installation crew did a great job, I'm very satisfied with it.

Oct 01, 2019

Hi Robert, Sorry to hear we ran into an issue with your vents but glad to hear we were able to find a good work around. Please don't hesitate to give us a ring if you ever need any solar service. Thanks for the review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Elizabeth Nilsen-Baumwoll
September 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Very helpful customer service, Bill was extremely patient with all my questions. I used the old Sungevity for my previous home and I am happy with my experience this time as well.

Sep 30, 2019

Hello Elizabeth, Thank you for the awesome 5 star review. We are so glad to hear that you have gone solar with us not just one time but two and they have both been smooth sailing. If any questions come up, please do not hesitate to reach out to Bill, myself or any of the Sungevity family. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robert Metzger
September 27th, 2019 Hesperia, CA

Rosa did a great job. She was very helpful in every aspect

Sep 27, 2019

Hi Robert, Thank you for taking the time to leave Rosa a review. We are glad to hear she took such great care of you and I will make sure she gets some recognition for it! Happy solar. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Kaylie Gantt
September 27th, 2019 San Ramon, CA

I had a really great experience with Kelton who is one of the consultants at Sungevity. He assisted me in my decision to not go solar and was straightforward about how it would not be a good idea for my current situation right now. If I decide to go solar later down the road, I will be sure to give him a call and follow through with him.

Oct 02, 2019

Hi Kaylie, We work to never pressure our customers and do our best to be educational. Glad that was your experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Michael
September 27th, 2019 Whittier, CA

James H was very professional, curious, and always followed up to make sure we were clear and ready to answer any questions. He really knows his stuff and we felt confident that Sungevity would do an excellent job!

Oct 02, 2019

Hello Michael, We are glad to hear James provided you with excellent service. Thanks for the great review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

GailG
September 27th, 2019 West Yarmouth, MA DETAILS

Felicity W is a very good.she explained everything in detail and answered all my questions. Very patient. Had a very good experience.

Oct 01, 2019

Hi Gail, We are glad to hear that Felicity provided you with the service you deserve. This type of feedback is definitely pretty common with her. Thank you for the feedback, we will make sure Felicity gets a shout out. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Rose
September 27th, 2019 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

The process of setting up the panels definitely had its hiccups. We signed up in December, got the panels installed in July and didn't get started until mid-August! However, we were kept updated with regard to every step. The workers were clean and friendly (they worked hard and fast too!) and the team was upbeat and actually answered me when I sent an email or had a question - and there were many! Now that our system is up and running, they haven't forgotten about me when I wondered how I would know if there was an issue - they answered me within hours! I would definitely recommend the whole team!

Oct 01, 2019

Hi Rose, We are sorry to hear you ran into hiccups along the way but we are very happy to hear that we were able to recover from them. We are confident as we move forward that you will continue to get quick responses and great care from our customer service team. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or anyone on the Sungevity team if any questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Lyndsey W.
September 26th, 2019 Upland, CA

From the moment I called in for an estimate everything has gone so smoothly. We have been working with Bill on our quote/financing for our home and the process has been seamless. After speaking with a few other companies it was an easy decision to move forward with Sungevity.

Oct 01, 2019

Hi Lyndsey, Thanks for the kind words. We are so glad that you chose us and Bill as your solar provider. Give us a ring if you ever have any questions. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Andrew
September 26th, 2019 Tracy, CA

I was doing a lot of shopping to find what I felt was the best company to go with for my solar needs. I ended up going with Sungevity because of the great experience I had with Alex. He was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions. It has been a great experience and I would recommend Alex to anyone looking for solar.

Oct 01, 2019

Hi Andrew, Thank you for the kind words about your time with Alex! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Enayat Moafi
September 26th, 2019 San Jose, CA

The process of finding a good solar provider is not very easy. With Sungevity though, it was different. I did not have to visit with a sales person, as is the case with other companies, nor did I feel any pressure, as you may do from sales people. Sungevity does everything online, Crystal was very easy to work with, as she helped us to find the right option, with a reasonable price. I will definitely recommend her to any friend or family member.

Oct 01, 2019

Hi Enayat, I am glad you had a positive experience with Crystal. I will make sure she gets some recognition from your great feedback. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

mj
September 26th, 2019 Perris, CA DETAILS

I have been contacted by horizon solar after my first review, the incentive issue was solved. I been told sales person was no longer with the company (not surprised). Again, its all about sales person and project coordinator, get everything in writing and pay attention to plans and project progress. After all project is done, system is approved and working so far. Thank you.

M. David Minnick
September 26th, 2019 Greenbrae, CA DETAILS

My sales agent and the person who evaluated my home for its ability to handle the solar panels have both been very communicative in the process and the most prudent approach. For example, the direction of our roof for maximum benefit from the sun would reduce our electricity bill by around 72%. To reach 100% would have required double the capital cost because the other panels would have been less efficient in producing electricity as compared to the cost of the additional panels. They were also helpful in pointing out that my interest in acquiring a storage battery to allow for stand alone electrical support should our utility shut off power for several days would not achieve my goal. The batteries available would not give more than one day's stored power because it could not be recharged without my being on the grid. If the grid was shut down, the power from the solar panels alone would not allow recharging of the battery each day from that days solar power.

Oct 01, 2019

Hello M. David, Thank you for the awesome review. It sure sounds like your agent got you a lot of the info you needed to help you make an informed decision. We are glad to hear that you had a 5 star experience and are excited you are looking into clean energy alternatives. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Chuck
September 26th, 2019 Williamstown, NJ

The Sales team was a great help! great communication!

Oct 01, 2019

Hey Chuck, Thank you for the 5 stars! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Misty W
September 25th, 2019 Dana Point, CA DETAILS

Didn't install by promised date which cost us more in utility bills. They guaranteed to cover as a result. However, we are still waiting for reimbursement some 8 months later. I have been told it was getting mailed numerous times. They were all available for my business when they were trying to cut a deal, but now that they have my money I am being lied to and ignored. Says a lot about their customer service department. Doesn't appear to be any accountability within the company.

masis khodaverdian
September 25th, 2019 Burbank, CA

very helpful reps. Ray followed up on regular basis to make sure I selected the right system and checked the contract for flows.

Oct 01, 2019

Hi Masis, Thank you for the great review about your experience with Ray! I will be sure to pass your feedback on so he and his manager are aware. We are glad to hear you found your reps to be very helpful. Thanks again for the 5 stars! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Juan Rodriguez
September 24th, 2019 Santa Clarita, CA

Rosanna C Was extremely helpful and attentive! Kept me informed regarding the status of my request even before i contacted her. She goes above and beyond the call of duty. More people should be like Rosanna. She, in my most honest opinion, has exemplary customer service skills.

Sep 25, 2019

Hey Juan, We are so glad to hear that Rosanna took such great care of you. She is definitely a leader on our customer service and works hard to provide this sort of service to our customers day in and day out. I will make sure she is aware of your feedback and gets some credit. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Sally Kuslis
September 20th, 2019 Watertown, CT

Super fast response to my inquiry about feasibility of solar for my home. Pleasant conversation concerning my need for a ground mount unit. Truthful discussion concerning my power usage. No hard sell or nonsense. Thank you, Raymond.

Sep 20, 2019

Hello Sally, Glad to hear you enjoyed our positive consultation process. Thank you for looking into clean energy alternatives. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Stephen Hubbard
September 20th, 2019 Northridge, CA

Very professional and prompt. He answered my question clearly and then did research to chase down some details.

Sep 20, 2019

Hello Stephen, Thank you! We are proud of our detailed, education focused consultation process. Glad you found it helpful! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Paul Wolfrom
September 20th, 2019 Los Osos, CA DETAILS

In October of 2016 we paid around $30000 for a 32 panel solar system from Sungevity. We purchased outright. The next person to come to our house after the installer left had Solar Ponics written across the side of their work truck. Installation went well. The system continues to work well. Just under a year later we were notified by whatever was left of Sungevity that the company was protected by chapter 11 bankruptcy. There was no longer any warranty on our system. There was no one to call. No one would be monitoring our system but the power company to manage our production. Three buffoons, Danny K, Andrew B, and Alec G bear the burden of runnng what appeared to be a promising and successful company into the ground. So, when I saw that the Sungevity corporation has returned as a company with at least two of these three environmentalists turned entrepreneurs, I felt my obligation to warn others. Guarantees not honored are lies. Businesses that fail like this one did just two years ago are not to be trusted. Do not shake hands with these people. Their hands are hot pokers. You will get burned

Bob Bohannon
September 19th, 2019 Thousand Oaks, CA DETAILS

My experience both in getting solar put into my own home as well as the experience of those I have referred has been excellent.

Sep 20, 2019

Hey Bob, Thanks for the 5 star review. We are so glad you have told had an excellent experience and really appreciate you telling your friends and family about us. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dan Wright
September 18th, 2019 Hazlet, NJ DETAILS

Excellent customer service from Rosanna C!

Sep 25, 2019

Hi Dan, Thanks for the 5 star review! I will make sure Rosanna gets a shout out. She works hard to help provider our customers with service after their systems become operable. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Francis Ahrens
September 18th, 2019 Ravena, NY

spent alot of extra time explaining how this works

Sep 25, 2019

Hello Francis, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad you appreciated our no-pressure, education first approach. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Irene Vegar
September 18th, 2019 Santa Rosa, CA DETAILS

Worked with Kelton S at Sungevity totally via the telephone and he was extremely helpful. I chose Sungevity as their ratings were grate and they stand behind their products. The entire team that I've met so far have been extremely helpful and considerate. Very happy to date.

Sep 25, 2019

Hello Irene, Thank you for the kind words. We always strive to be helpful and do right by our customers. We are glad you have enjoyed your experience with us. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

James Fitzpatrick
September 18th, 2019 The Bronx, NY

Salesman Patrick succinctly broke down the process; quality materials and choose the best panels for the job, while I ultimately was not able to agree to the process because of upcoming commitments, Patrick was a gentlemen and a scholar 5 stars, Thank you.

Sep 25, 2019

Hello James, We are glad to hear that Patrick took good care of you. I will make sure that he and his manager are aware of your feedback. We hope you will keep us in mind for your future solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]