Solcius is quickly becoming a leading provider of solar energy in the residential market. The company designs, delivers, installs, and services high-quality solar panel arrays generated by its unique and growing network of dealers and key partners.

#1 SunPower chevron_right
#2 Zenernet chevron_right
#3 Solar Optimum chevron_right
4.9

The Good

• Warranties
  • Solar Service Payment Options
  • Online Monitoring and System Maintenance Included
  • Quick Installation Time

Warranties

Solcius offers some awesome warranties, including a 20-year equipment warranty and a 10-year workmanship warranty. In the event of an accident or malfunction, your Solcius solar panel installation will be covered.

Solar Service Payment Options

When it comes to paying for the system, Solcius offers power purchase agreements (PPAs) and leasing options, as well as options to get a loan through one of its partners. The solar company will also allow the homeowner to purchase a system outright — the fastest way to receive a return on investment.

The solar installer's PPA option gives customers the chance to go solar without any out-of-pocket expenses while the company takes care of all maintenance or repairs for the life of the contract. Although you won't own your solar installation when you go solar with a PPA and therefore will not receive any rebates or tax credits, you will benefit through increased savings on your electric bill each month.

Solcius states that it offers monthly, package, and system plans as well. Zero down payment options and flexible financing options are available, making solar power a reality for customers of every budget.

Online Monitoring and System Maintenance Included

Solcius will monitor each customer's system for 90 days after activation to ensure that everything is running smoothly. After that, the company will show the customer how to monitor the system and check production themselves.

Monitoring is available to all customers, regardless of whether they purchased the system or signed into a lease or PPA.

Quick Installation Time

While getting solar energy systems up and running on the roof can be a long and complicated process, Solcius boasts one of the quickest install times in the entire solar industry. The company's average time from paperwork to activation is 66 days.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Unfortunately, Solcius only offers its solar roof in 11 states: Arizona, California, Nevada, New York, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, New Mexico, Colorado, Minnesota, and Wisconsin. While this area is much larger than the majority of solar installers that are limited to one state, it still lags behind top solar companies in the industry. This relatively small service area limits the number of consumers who have the ability to work with Solcius.

The Bottom Line

If you live in Arizona, California, Nevada, New York, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, New Mexico, Colorado, Minnesota, or Wisconsin, Solcius might be a good option for you. The solar contractor offers a variety of financing options to fit every customer's needs, as well as several warranties, online monitoring, and quick installation times.

View Best Solar Companies

Phillip Drumheller

September 4th, 2020 El Paso, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Solcius is my company that I went with to go solar. Who does not want to save money when it comes to paying bills. But I was let down, the system that they put into my house was only for one story house that had 3 bedroom. I have a two story house with 5 rooms. So needless to say my system does not do anything for me, just taken my money. After My last set of electric bills that are in the 300 range, I tried to see how much it would be for other panels. No one will answer me, all they do is take the money and not help. If I new of a law office I would see if I can sue them for deceptive business. They told me its the size I needed and I would be saving hundreds of dollars. YA RIGHT

Sep 15, 2020

I'm not sure what phone number or email you have been using to try and contact us but you should never have any difficulty getting an answer. You can call us at 1-800-960-4150 and speak to a representative anytime or you can send an email to [email protected] Our customer service department is very prompt and there are rarely any wait times.

Lizbeth Garcia

September 4th, 2020 El Paso, TX

Awesome service, great products, excellent communication with the customers.

BEB B

August 27th, 2020 Dallas, TX

The gentleman at Solcius were early and got to work quickly. I let them know that my children were at school and they told me exactly what they were going to do. I did expect it to be noisy but their work was somewhat quiet. Their work was clean and they picked up after themselves. They explained what they installed and what our next step would be. Thank you guys at Solcius.

Priscilla Bluvan

August 27th, 2020 El Paso, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far everything has been great! Can’t wait to see how everything turns out!

Aug 27, 2020

Cryxsus Ghoul

August 18th, 2020 Santa Fe, NM

The best customer service I have received. I enjoyed the entire process

Aug 27, 2020

Josiah Zamora

August 14th, 2020 Albuquerque, NM DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Solcius had great customer service. Fast, easy, and helpful.

Aug 14, 2020

D Moseley

August 8th, 2020 Santa Fe, NM DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Solcius offers high quality panels and great customer service at affordable prices. They have a wonderful local presence!

Aug 10, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Robot

August 6th, 2020 Albuquerque, NM DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I liked how simple the process was for me, also did not make it a challenge to get it done

Aug 06, 2020

We're glad to hear that we were able to make the process simple for you. Thank you for the review and congratulations on going solar!

Billy Johnson

July 31st, 2020 Scottsdale, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were very professional and skilled at their jobs. They performed all the things that they said they would do.

Aug 03, 2020

Vernetta Simmons

July 8th, 2020 Charlotte, NC

The overall experience was good, the scheduling was a little weird, but they were thorough and the customer service was good.

Jul 31, 2020

We apologize for any trouble you experienced with scheduling. Thank you for the feedback! We are glad to hear that the customer service was good and that our teams were thorough. Congratulations on going solar!

Maria bass

July 8th, 2020 , FL

Love there services very friendly people

Jul 31, 2020

Thank you and congratulations on going solar!

Bdordaz

July 6th, 2020 Wildomar, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The entire process for our solar panel installation has been smooth and stress free! The customer service has been great so far. They’re very friendly and responsive! Thank you so much!

Jul 31, 2020

Thank you for being so friendly as well! Congratulations on going solar!

Anniesboyz

July 3rd, 2020 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Quick, efficient, and with great customer service!

Jul 31, 2020

Thank you for the review!

Jaime

June 17th, 2020 Tustin, CA

Solcius is a great company , they complete all what they said from the beginning to the end. Very professional great customer service installers very professional and friendly and clean.

Jun 23, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and congratulations on going solar!

E

June 14th, 2020 El Paso, TX

They were very helpful. I had to put my project on hold, but when I was ready, they helped me get it back on track and scheduled my appointment right away. Their crew cleaned up when they were done.

Jun 15, 2020

Diana Perea

June 11th, 2020 Irving, TX

Great company best service good quality.

Jun 15, 2020

Ruth Rembert

June 9th, 2020 Riverside, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I don't even want to give them a one star. You contracted with me , didn't fulfill your promises, failed to call, and installed my equipment without an approved permit. This has been 2 years and you removed the equipment and cancelled the contract, but it was a horrible experience and caused a lot of stress. I agreed to dismiss the arbitration and complaint with the contractor's board. However, we never got an apology about the entire ordeal. I hope that your company has learned and is doing better now. It appears so after reading some of the recent reviews.

Jun 09, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and provide us feedback. As you can see from the majority of our reviews online, this is not typical of the Solcius customer experience. We do apologize for any mistakes and for your poor experience. We are always striving to improve our processes and get better as a company. Have a great day!

RICHARD A CHAMBERLAIN

June 4th, 2020 Columbia, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Satisfied. Inspection took longer than desired, but that wasn't Solcius fault. New roof was installed in one day.

Jun 09, 2020

Glad the roof was installed quickly and we apologize for the lengthy inspection process. We wish we had more control over that part of the process, but unfortunately are subject to the timelines and practices of local jurisdictions. Thank you for the feedback and congratulations on going solar!

Gabriel Flores

May 27th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service company always on top of the customer needs saving money for electricity

Olivia

May 23rd, 2020 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great service, and job. They are great. Gave us peace of mind. Explain everything.

Juan Gutierrez

May 7th, 2020 El Paso, TX

Very satisfied with my solar system job done quicker than expected

Nancy Garcia

May 1st, 2020 El Paso, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service. Easy process and bufget friendly

Jose and Rosa Garcia

April 15th, 2020 El Paso, TX

Great customer service and professionalism.

Mary

April 5th, 2020 Buffalo, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were very professional and kept me informed at every point in the project. The panels are hardly noticeable on my house. They work fantastic.

Apr 07, 2020

Joshua Trahan

April 2nd, 2020 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service, great long terms savings, the team was very professional l.

Apr 02, 2020

Kcdmommy

April 1st, 2020 Apache Junction, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Their agents are very friendly very helpful

Apr 02, 2020

John K

March 27th, 2020 El Paso, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great sales team and courteous installers. Even installed during COVID crisis going on.

Mar 27, 2020

Thank you for your review and congratulations on going solar!

DiAngelo

March 17th, 2020 El Paso, TX

dealing with Solcius was so easy, and hassle free!! we kept getting told by friends who got panels to stay on top of the company you go with because they take forever, but that was not the case at all. solcius took care of EVERYTHING for us and always informed us of updates by email. they seriously made life easy for us when switching to panels im so happy we went with them!!!

Mar 17, 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience! Congratulations on going solar!

SW F

March 10th, 2020 San Jose, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We had nothing but good experiences with Solcius when approached almost 2 years ago. I was very skeptical about the claims the initial contact door to door kids were saying but agreed to a visit by the salesman. Everything he said came true. The install date, the monthly payment, the follow up service, and the free whole house fan installation. Oh, and the minimal utility bill we pay is a wash at the end of the relevant year when we receive a credit for the power generated above our own use. We did have an issue at first with the system not reporting to SCE, we live in Murrieta CA, but that was fixed promptly. I would recommend our local company's representative if I could remember his name, sorry.

Mar 11, 2020

We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience! Thank you for the review and congratulations on going solar!

Terry Hansen

March 7th, 2020 Folsom, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Terrible warranty service. It is Mar 7th and I’ve had no solar generation since Jan 26th. No one will call me back and I can’t get any response or action. My next step is to hire an attorney. I’m an elected official in Yuba County, California and I definitely can’t recommend anyone do business with this company.

Mar 09, 2020

Hey Terry, I just submitted your comments to our customer service manager. They will review your account and reach out to address your concerns.

Cesar Cuevas

March 7th, 2020 Perris, CA

Work was finished within the time frame stated. Workers were professional and respectful around our property.

Mar 09, 2020

Jason Wilhite

February 20th, 2020 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great service so far, installation was done on time a d within the timeframe they stated. Customer service was responsive and answered all my questions. I didnt have any paint to match the house paint so they purchased some and came back to paint the conduit to match which was great. Install looks professional.

Feb 28, 2020

Jayson garret

February 17th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Had a proposal done for 30 panels at a very reasonable price and everything from the service to install was smooth and pain free

Feb 28, 2020

Jossephene Manuel

February 12th, 2020 Albuquerque, NM

They call Everytime to make sure we remember our appointment. They showed up in the appropriate time they they were given. They came and installed fast . Notified us on everything they were doing cleaned up and was very professional amazing work.

Nathalie Bustamante

February 11th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Awesome service great customer service I would definitely recommend!

Rafael Gentry

February 11th, 2020 Mesa, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good experience with this company, very knowledgeable.

Abel Quezada

February 4th, 2020 Tornillo, TX

This company was great, the did everything that was needed and took care of problems professionally and prompt. They took care of everything with 1 month. Which was amazing. Thanks Solcius.

Feb 07, 2020

Bianca Barbosa

February 2nd, 2020 , NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good customer experience, installation was done in a professional and timely manner.

Feb 07, 2020

Kim Romero

January 29th, 2020 ,

The team we had was great and worked well together.

Feb 03, 2020

Kapil Dev Sareen

January 27th, 2020 Charlotte, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Absolute Fraud, Misrepresentation and Lies. We got our from their selling representative "Clear home" Representative ERIC M S and his wife Christi C. They lied about Tax Refunds and how much needs to returned back we even referred friends to which we were promised referral money. All their lies were discovered when they stopped responding and despite numerous complaints and messages no one has got back to us. If you are in SC, NC and GA please beware of this overly sweet gentleman by the name of ERIC M S and his wife Chriti C,

Feb 03, 2020

We are sorry to hear about your negative experience. Solcius does not operate in Georgia or North Carolina. We do service South Carolina though and work with a growing network of dealer partners in our different markets. We would love to speak to you about the issues you experienced with this particular dealer to see what we can do to help. Please feel free to call us at 1-800-960-4150 to voice your concerns to our customer service team. Solcius is the installation partner of Clear Home and fulfills the signed agreement related to the solar system. We were not present for the sale and cannot speak to any verbal agreement, only what is contained in the signed contract.

Kitkat

January 22nd, 2020 South Jordan, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

What happens when you install solar on a bad roof that needed to be replaced but wasn’t and now that the roof HAS to be replaced customer service said they would come out and remove it and put it back on for free and then when we go to schedule we are told it’s 3800 to remove?!

Jan 23, 2020

Hey there, we apologize for any miscommunication. Unfortunately, we cannot determine which account this is related to based on your username "Kitkat" and thus cannot respond adequately here. Please give us a call at 1-800-960-4150 so we can address your concerns and help.

VRey

January 18th, 2020 , CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Terrible customer service install was great and the install crew was awesome but no communication during the process or even after the process took forever to install and have yet to see any incentives I would just follow closely with the or whole process I work 70 hours a week and was unable to call them during normal business hours if you go with them they are not about company just make sure you follow up with them during the entire process

Jan 20, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you approve of the work done and think that our representatives are nice. We send out a series of emails, texts, and calls throughout the process to try and keep customers up to date. We also have a team of agents standing by to answer calls and provide updates whenever customers have questions. We are disappointed to hear that this didn't work for you and would love to talk to you in greater detail about this to see how we can improve. I can see that one of our managers has scheduled a call with you for Wednesday so we will wait to speak then. We look forward to getting more information!

miguel

January 11th, 2020 Anthony, NM

excellent customer service. very humble workers. attentive towards my needs. explain everything before installing the panels.

Jan 20, 2020

Thank you for the feedback! Congratulations on going solar!

Guadalupe Hernandez

January 9th, 2020 El Paso, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everything has been great so far, excellent service!

Jan 09, 2020

Ryan

January 2nd, 2020 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It took months for the company to schedule for my install despite me calling several times to set it up (leaving my phone number each time). I finally called a rep from another company to get in touch with Solcius and when they finally called me they said they “didn’t have the correct phone number” and couldn’t set up my install until 2020 and would call me once the 2020 schedule was made. I contacted the rep I had worked with and his manager called Solcius and magically they called and said they would install in 2019. The installers were nice enough and worked in the snow to get the install started. They had to come back 2 days later bc it became too cold for them on the initial day. I wasn’t home when they worked the 2nd day which was fine, but I came home to find screws, pieces of metal pipes, other trash in my driveway. Unfortunately, I didn’t notice the screws until one had already gone into my SUV tire. Overall, I’m psyched to have solar panels, but the process was not enjoyable and the company has some areas for improvement.

Jan 08, 2020

Solcius employs a large number of customer service representatives that stand ready to take any and all customer calls to help in any way they can. You can call 1-800-960-4150 anytime between the hours of 7 AM and 7PM M-F and speak to a representative with little or no wait time. We apologize for any confusion you experienced with our phone number, but you should never have to go through anyone else to reach us. You can call us directly and we will be happy to help. Our contact number is clearly listed on our website and on Google. Our install crews are required to clean up thoroughly after every install. Sometimes snow or poor weather conditions can make it difficult to locate all bits and scraps but we will make sure to speak to this particular crew about this. Thank you for the feedback and congratulations on going solar! I will check and see what we can do about your tire and we will reach out to you.

Alexis

December 10th, 2019 El Paso, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Really great company. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Working with them was hassle-free

Dec 13, 2019

Janet Morse

December 2nd, 2019 Albuquerque, NM DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very professional and knowledgeable. The experience has been great from start to finish. Solcius takes care of everything.

Dec 03, 2019

Oscar

November 30th, 2019 El Paso, TX

Workers are very professional and work gets done quick. Workers cleaned up after installation.

Dec 03, 2019

Adam Westenhofer

November 27th, 2019 Deming, NM DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Things have been working well so far since it was up and running from two days ago. The only reason I gave 4 stars was I often had to get updates and status details about what was going to happen and when. Not much instruction or information provided on how the equipment works or things to watch for in way of operation, safety, or function. I had to ask for this. A packet or manual with frequently ask questions and or how to would be helpful.

Dec 02, 2019

Thank you for your feedback and congratulations on going solar!

Cassandra Harless

November 23rd, 2019 El Paso, TX

Very professional, they were extremely nice and did a good job. Kept the area clean neat throughout the whole time they were at my house. Highly satisfied with the work that was done! Very fast! Less time then expected!!

Dec 02, 2019

So glad to hear that you had a great experience with us. Thank you for the review and congratulations on going solar!