Solcius

5.8

Solcius is quickly becoming a leading provider of solar energy in the residential market. The company designs, delivers, installs, and services high-quality solar panel arrays generated by its unique and growing network of dealers and key partners.

The Good

• Warranties
  • Solar Service Payment Options
  • Online Monitoring and System Maintenance Included
  • Quick Installation Time

Warranties

Solcius offers some awesome warranties, including a 20-year equipment warranty and a 10-year workmanship warranty. In the event of an accident or malfunction, your Solcius solar panel installation will be covered.

Solar Service Payment Options

When it comes to paying for the system, Solcius offers power purchase agreements (PPAs) and leasing options, as well as options to get a loan through one of its partners. The solar company will also allow the homeowner to purchase a system outright — the fastest way to receive a return on investment.

The solar installer's PPA option gives customers the chance to go solar without any out-of-pocket expenses while the company takes care of all maintenance or repairs for the life of the contract. Although you won't own your solar installation when you go solar with a PPA and therefore will not receive any rebates or tax credits, you will benefit through increased savings on your electric bill each month.

Solcius states that it offers monthly, package, and system plans as well. Zero down payment options and flexible financing options are available, making solar power a reality for customers of every budget.

Online Monitoring and System Maintenance Included

Solcius will monitor each customer's system for 90 days after activation to ensure that everything is running smoothly. After that, the company will show the customer how to monitor the system and check production themselves.

Monitoring is available to all customers, regardless of whether they purchased the system or signed into a lease or PPA.

Quick Installation Time

While getting solar energy systems up and running on the roof can be a long and complicated process, Solcius boasts one of the quickest install times in the entire solar industry. The company's average time from paperwork to activation is 66 days.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Unfortunately, Solcius only offers its solar roof in 11 states: Arizona, California, Nevada, New York, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, New Mexico, Colorado, Minnesota, and Wisconsin. While this area is much larger than the majority of solar installers that are limited to one state, it still lags behind top solar companies in the industry. This relatively small service area limits the number of consumers who have the ability to work with Solcius.

The Bottom Line

If you live in Arizona, California, Nevada, New York, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, New Mexico, Colorado, Minnesota, or Wisconsin, Solcius might be a good option for you. The solar contractor offers a variety of financing options to fit every customer's needs, as well as several warranties, online monitoring, and quick installation times.

View Best Solar Companies

jim t Aurora, CO

good quick install of panels. glitches in paperwork between them and inspectors slowed things down with a reinspect needed. (paper work glitch only, everything was to code.) took three weeks. then a glitch in the paperwork to the provider (XCEL). insurance liability paperwork was never forwarded to XCEL as part of the ready to connect package. that cleared and a week later meter installed and turn on approved.

Reply from Solcius

We are glad that we were able to get your system installed quickly. We apologize for glitches with the paperwork and want to thank you for your patience. Congratulations on going solar!

Mar. 5th, 2021

Garret Mason Las Vegas, NV

I can only give this one star, as I cannot even get my solar system turned on, and am paying for it. I've had this system installed in mid-November, and it's now April and it's still not turned on. It might be a different story if it were because of incorrect installation, material shortages, etc. However, the reason my system isn't turned on is because, whomever, or however, the applications is being filled out and submitted to my utility, who is the final approval, each and every time it gets rejected because "Premise and zip code were entered incorrectly". Six times. Six rejection letters so far. I've had to call, and granted, Solcius has reimbursed me for each month that I'm paying into my loan for this system, once I've asked them time after time, it's still something I don't want to continue doing, each and every month. Matt and Chris in Las Vegas sold me that I would begin accruing credits in the winter to make my bill easier, and yet here we are into Spring, coming into Summer, and I've got to call to ask what is going on, what I need to do, and will they reimburse me, each and every week nearly. All because someone cannot figure out how to write an address down. They've said it's an issue with the utility, but after five months, I don't care. They operate in Las Vegas, and I can't see them having this issue with every single customer in Las Vegas. Just frustrating to be paying for a nearly a $36k paperweight on my roof because someone can't get a simple address down, and it now makes me doubt the integrity of the system of the whole. If they cannot figure out an address, how can handle something more complicated such as roofing, or electrical systems, etc. Just incredibly unhappy and now worried at the whole of the service at this point, including the installation.

Reply from Solcius

Mr. Mason, we are so sorry to hear that this has happened and understand your frustration. We are currently working hard to get ahold of your utility company to give us access to change your address so that we can get your solar up and running. However, they have yet to give us access. We will continue to get ahold of the utility company so that you can get approved to turn on your solar system. Once again, we are incredibly sorry for the frustration and will continue to do everything that we can to get this fixed.

Apr. 5th, 2021

Supermaticshark Sheboygan, WI

A MUST READ NOT AMAZING BBB NEEDS WAY HIGHER STANDERS I don't even know where to begin with this company they are a bait and switch mess with your head wreck your house attach your contract to someone else's account damage your house promise you things and every time they screw up they give you a new person to fix it and blame them and that's the wheel they put you on then when that doesn't work anymore they breach their contract and leave you high and dry and I've been dealing with that for months they do not care about their customers all they care about is lying to their customers to keep you hanging on. They don't care about the damage they do to your family or your finances they don't care about the damage they do to your home and then when you catch them and tell them they're in breach of contract they go a step further and say there pulling themselves out of the contract that's when they leave you high and dry. They sent people without an electrician present to do electrical work the building inspector had to kick them off site. the day they were supposed to install my panels they only installed the tracking for them and then decided to get pissy and not put my panels in and left I still don't have my panels on my house even. They didn't send the bill to the loan company to get paid with their partner loan pal who told me to get my income proof together for them when I wasn't supposed to leave my home which I started getting together by phone before they decided to do their we're not going to work with you and we're canceling your contract which I will be dealing with but then it gets even better they send four men another one who doesn't have an electrical permit for the state of Wisconsin but for the state of Illinois and when he was asked to show his electrical permit that he was a licensed electrician he refused. Then they're trying to speak Spanish so that I cannot understand them as they are lying to my face and I can understand what they're saying but before it got to that level they said they do this to their customers all the time meaning Solcius does this to their customers all the time. So it's bad when their contractors that are out in their Vans and their trucks run into customers like me that have been lied to and treated like garbage and told we are getting a tax credit and we're eligible for that $10,000 tax credit this that the other and then suddenly it's not then it's we're going to make it so that you do get that money because $25 check does not begin to cover what our company has put you through type BS. there's the other bait and switch pay attention they like to say that you're going to pay $0 that's right zero dollars because your electric company is going to pay you to put a solar system on your house don't fall for it it's a lie. their own that installers told me this stuff happens when they get sent out to do the job deal with the customers that they've done this to and no exactly the lies that the office at the 800 number tells people over the phone to keep them as their customer and I've heard some people say that they've had to go and reapply for their loan four times because they tell you your solar will be installed within 2 months or 3 months of talking to them it is a lie it doesn't work that way and they definitely don't do any of the phone calls because I did all the phone calls to the building inspector to the solar department at the electric company I did that they did not run as far away from you as you can from this company because if they've lied to you made promises to you and don't want to follow through with it they will blame you as the customer as being the problem and then they'll say we're canceling your project that is breach of contract even if they told you verbally they were going to do things a verbal contract is still a contract contract and they are just as responsible to deal with it I have water coming in to my roof I have to replace my insulation in my attic I'm probably going to have to replace my roof after what they did to it because they were scraping it the wrong way back and forth she get ice off of it and salting it and scraping it over and over again and not even where my stuff was supposed to be going up the list of things I could say about them is endless the things I could tell you they promised me endless the things they did wrong endless I'm warning you ahead of time run do not walk run as far away from this company as possible. I didn't bother putting punctuations in because I'm talking to my phone and I figured why should I bother putting punctuations in if someone's that worried about punctuations and they don't care to read it because it doesn't have punctuations then they really don't care that this company is this dangerous. NOT AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply from Solcius

Solcius has gone above and beyond to try and meet the many demands (not included in the agreement) made by Ms. Tenpas.  Prior to entering into a Solar Installation Agreement with Solcius, Ms. Tenpas’ above ground pool was installed directly below the utility power line which is a violation of the utility company's policies. A mandatory correction is required by the utility, regardless of Ms. Tenpas solar project status. The utility required the above-ground pool be moved OR the overhead line ran underground by June 1, 2021 or her utility meter would be removed. Due to this utility requirement, Solcius was contracted by Ms. Tenpas to complete the electrical work. Ms. Tenpas requested that an interior panel be upgraded as well even though it was not required. Solcius agreed, however, Ms. Tenpas then refused to renew the funding agreement which had expired because of delays caused by her overhead line being out of code. Had she re-signed the funding agreement, Solcius would have provided the non-required upgrade at no additional cost to her. Her project could not proceed until new funding was in place. Unfortunately, Solcius had to sever ties with Ms. Tenpas when she communicated that she would not be willing to apply for funding or sign the new Solar Installation Agreement with Solcius.  When we notified Ms. Tenpas that the utility would still require corrections prior to her refusal to proceed, she made claims that Solcius caused leaks in her roof. When the leak claim was relayed to Solcius we tried to set up a service to have the leak assessed according to our standard process. When our installation technicians arrived she notified them of the leak and it was confirmed to NOT be Solcius caused. The “leak”, which was fresh snow in the attic, was coming from an air vent. She became irate and very unprofessional with our crew and eventually called the police on our employees. It is rare for Solcius to terminate a Solar Installation Agreement, however, we can no longer subject our employees to the verbal and emotional abuse from Ms. Tenpas or proceed after her refusal to secure funding for the project or cooperate in general. Solcius has waived all incurred costs which includes: the engineering and design of the system, permits, equipment, many man hours, etc.

Feb. 10th, 2021

BEB B Dallas, TX

The gentleman at Solcius were early and got to work quickly. I let them know that my children were at school and they told me exactly what they were going to do. I did expect it to be noisy but their work was somewhat quiet. Their work was clean and they picked up after themselves. They explained what they installed and what our next step would be. Thank you guys at Solcius.

Sep. 15th, 2020

SW F San Jose, CA

We had nothing but good experiences with Solcius when approached almost 2 years ago. I was very skeptical about the claims the initial contact door to door kids were saying but agreed to a visit by the salesman. Everything he said came true. The install date, the monthly payment, the follow up service, and the free whole house fan installation. Oh, and the minimal utility bill we pay is a wash at the end of the relevant year when we receive a credit for the power generated above our own use. We did have an issue at first with the system not reporting to SCE, we live in Murrieta CA, but that was fixed promptly. I would recommend our local company's representative if I could remember his name, sorry.

Reply from Solcius

We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience! Thank you for the review and congratulations on going solar!

Mar. 11th, 2020

Carrie Alen Ladera Ranch, CA

Almost everyday I have someone knocking on my door to sell me solar and I immediately say, we are getting ready to move so that they will go away. A young man (I don’t remember his name but I think it is Dallas’s brother) came to my door and was not pushy, was not “used car salesman like” and had a totally different approach when trying to talk me into solar. He asked if he could send someone back at a later date to discuss the benefits, I said sure! The following Friday Dallas L showed up and he was as friendly as the first man. About 45 minutes later, I agreed to purchase solar from him and about a month and a half later solar is installed on my home and it looks great! Can hardly notice it unless your looking for it. The company and its representatives are professional, let you know every step of the process and a pleasure to work with. If in the market for solar, give Dallas a chance!

Reply from Solcius

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review! We're glad to hear you had a positive experience. Congratulations on going solar!

Jul. 1st, 2019

Hawaiian Temecula, CA

The whole process was smooth and easy. I met with the sales rep who came to my house. She made it easy to understand. Once I signed up for the program (and financing) I had nothing else to do! Installers were on time and finished in 6 hours. That included clean up. Communication with Solcius was great because they took care of everything. They let me know when the installers would be here and had it up and working immediately. Even steps that were possibly days long, such as approval from our electricity company, weren't. That shows me that they they did things correctly. I am very happy from start to finish.

Jim Szewczyk North Tonawanda, NY

We did have delays but they were caused by local permits. The work was done on the scheduled installation date, the crew that did the work was very efficient and professional. When they left you could not tell they were here. I was informed that we would be notified to have the work they preformed inspected and then in another two to three weeks the power company would switch out the meter and turn the solar on. I was also told that I would receive information on the cell app and how to install it. To this point I have on complaints obviously the solar isn’t turned on yet, but I feel confident with what I have experienced so far. I also should mention that I have received follow up calls from My Smsrt House making sure that I was satisfied with the process. I will give five stars fo now and after the system is up and running, then I will update my review.

Donald Murrieta, CA

We were interested in going solar and set up an appointment with Solcius/My Smart House to get more information. The representative that visited with us was knowledgeable about all aspects of the product, installation, and answered all of our questions to our satisfaction. We are not “solar experts”, but the information provided was explained in a clear and concise way making the installation process and operation of the system easy to understand. We also liked the aesthetic look of the "black-on-black" panels instead of the common blue colored panels that we see everywhere. We were also presented with quite a selection of attractive incentive bonus gifts; among which were other “smart” options to help lower our utility costs. Haley and Corey were helpful and courteous in answering follow up questions. We appreciate the company being a veteran run company and appreciate the employment opportunities given to those who have served us through the armed forces. We also appreciate the panels being "Made in America".

Stewart Baskin Henderson, NV

This company has been a pleasant surprise in that I have been so impressed with everyone who's come out to the house working on our project. Every single member of Solius who has come out here has been an intelligent, friendly person actually dedicated to what they are doing! I have found this remarkable after some recent very unpleasant consumer experiences with other companies. Believe me, this is high praise from me ...lol. I am generally somewhat nervous when undertaking a major project like this, but these guys have been so terrific I haven't had my usual anxieties. (always on time, let me know what they were doing, always friendly and professional). At any rate, if you're considering Solar, you can trust these guys throughout the process. Ask for Mike (sales rep), a terrific young man with a passion for what he's doing. I'd recommend Solcius to anyone. And yes, I am a real customer and this is a real review. lol

Jean Barnett Murrieta, CA

I was blown away by how fast and how smoothly the installation of my new solar system went - nineteen days! All of the personnel I dealt with from Solcius were extremely professional, friendly and knowledgeable. I never once called to follow up on anything - they were always two steps ahead - they contacted me to keep me informed of the progress of the paperwork and handled everything perfectly. I have been looking at solar systems for several years and did a lot of research online as well. I read that the average installation nation wide takes about 66 days from contract signing to installation completion. The system has 38 panels and I am looking forward to great savings. I am so pleased.

Randi Davis

I had solar installed on my home by Solcius and had a great experience. We found out partway thru the process that because my house is a little older, the electrical needed an upgrade, but, I worked with Quinton B. to get my main panel replaced quickly and it was included in the price they originally quoted!! Brennan C. got me on the calendar for install faster than expected. The process went smoothly, but I could tell there had been any problems the customer service team would have helped me through them because they were and so great to work with. I'm so excited that my electric bill is practically gone so I'm not only keeping our valley air clean, but also saving money. Shout out to Chris M. and the construction team. The installation looks excellent.

Corrine Alvarez

My husband and I had a great experience with solcius in the installation of our solar system. From the salesman Brendon to the customer service from Brennan C., my husband and I were taken care of with respect and courtesy. The process went by smoothly and quickly and solcius answered all our questions. They kept in contact with us through every step of the process and offered great incentives that were a big plus! Customer service is awesome and we are enjoying our panels and can see the great benefit it will bring to us! This company offers other home improvement services and we are already looking into using My Smart House to work with us again. Thank you Solcius!

Helen Holmquist

Customer service was great, the problem was the installation team. My husband and I have been wanting to go to solar for years but couldn't afford to due to the high costs they would want upfront. Thankfully Solcius came by. I was a little skeptical because of a lot of solar scams going around in my area lately but everything checked out. They were informative and I was able to get rebates from the electric and gas company for our new NEST system. My install is not completed at this time. They did finish installing our solar panels this week though and we had our final inspection today and so we will be switched to solar either today or within the next week. I wasn't however, impressed with the install team! The head supervisor showed up to my house in cut up jeans, and nothing that said Solcius on it, except the large truck in front of my house. I didn't know how many men were there to install but it freaked me out when I had two men in my back yard wearing ski masks (before you freak out it is winter and it was very cold) but I felt uncomfortable. They did show up in the time frame but I got a knock on the door about 15 minutes later by the same guy in the holy jeans and told me they had to run to home depot and they would be right back. I was already feeling uneasy because of his unprofessional appearance and I was second guessing if he was actually part of the team. They took over and hour and half to come back. I had to call the company to see if they were coming back for the install and the guy on the phone didn't know what was going on and so my install was set back by almost 2 hours, which didn't impress me at all and I'm sure they went out to lunch. Also, when they did the quick power switch from my old meter box to my new one someone quietly knocked on my door and waited maybe 10 secs (not enough time for me to answer the door with my two kids being rowdy) and wasn't given a heads up while I was cooking dinner with the quick switch. So that was irritating! If they made their installers were uniforms, gave them more training on communication I would have felt a lot more comfortable with them around mm, my kids and my house! So that is why the three stars. They have a lot of room for improvement of their install group, but their customer service via phone is great and our sales rep comes in to see how everything is going on occasion, which is nice! ***UPDATE: With the weather being nice we are finally able to go outside in our backyard and when we went outside we found that the installers used our window unit to get onto our roof instead of using their ladders. As well as when the snow melted on the ground we found they have left a lot of garbage on our lawn so we had to clean up after them. I am not going to lie that I'm very angry that they abused my property. The install team I am not very impressed with at all! They showed up late, and from all the garbage on our lawn they went shopping at a gas station, which shouldn't have been done during my time! They used our personal property that now how shoe marks all over it because they were to lazy to use their own equipment. When I told this to the customer service during a follow up review they told me that isn't the normal and that they sent this to the head of the construction team. I have to be honest that if that was a service that I could cancel or go to a competitor I would. I am very angry they abused my time and property! Our solar is up and running. But having to deal with the clean up of the "profession" (I use that term very lightly) installers, you will have to decided of the aggravation is worth it to you. **UPDATE** Solcius customer service came through with flying colors. I got a call yesterday in regards to this review and how they stated that they have taken all the steps to assure that this doesn't happen to any other solcius customer again. Not only that but I knew that higher management was involved and after speaking with them and resolving what has been done, their customer service was outstanding. They were very helpful, and they wanted to make sure I was a happy customer. I was very pleased with how this was resolved. Very pleased with how upper management was involved. I feel strongly comfortable again to recommend this company to friends and family since I know that their sales person and customer service will take care of them. Again, I'm very please with how everything worked out and very grateful on how I was taken care of and impressed with the steps that Solcius took with their construction crew to make sure this doesn't happen again! Very Please!!You

Reply from Solcius

Obviously this was some time ago, but we wanted to let you know that your feedback is important to us and was submitted to management for review at the time.

Patricia Hurt Las Vegas, NV

We signed up at the end of August and were told it would take 6 to 8 weeks. It is late December now, and first payment was due today, so now I am making a payment for something that I am not even able to use. This whole process has been very frustrating. It didn't pass the first inspection, then we had to call to find out what was going on. You always get a generic text back. Waited 4 days once for them to get back with us before calling them again. After much waiting we were finally told we were ready to activate the system. It didn't work. When I call to find out when someone would come and fix the problem I got a generic text answer saying that they were waiting on their workers availability. WOW what customer service!! So unhappy with the Company. I wish I went with my neighbor's. I am leaving a 1 star for the workers they were really nice. Wish they would just take it all back.

Reply from Solcius

We are sorry to hear about your frustrations! Speed to install and communication are generally the things that customers like most about our service. We are disappointed that we were not able to deliver to your satisfaction in this case. Some parts of the process are not in our control and sometimes lead to delays. If the texts do not work for you, you can can call anytime and speak directly with a representative! We hope we can improve your experience moving forward!

Feb. 8th, 2021

DiAngelo El Paso, TX

dealing with Solcius was so easy, and hassle free!! we kept getting told by friends who got panels to stay on top of the company you go with because they take forever, but that was not the case at all. solcius took care of EVERYTHING for us and always informed us of updates by email. they seriously made life easy for us when switching to panels im so happy we went with them!!!

Reply from Solcius

Thank you for sharing your experience! Congratulations on going solar!

Mar. 17th, 2020

Shelley Hamburg, NY

Overall a good experience. We had a lot of questions throughout the whole process and they were always answered promptly. We had to have someone replace the drywall where our electrical panel is and that was done within a week. Installers were very nice and helpful. Solcius kept in touch with phone calls and emails to update us on where we were with the steps to get the panels producing. Our only concern now is that we don’t have enough panels for our current air conditioning use. Seems like we are using more power per day the we produce in a day. We don’t want to end up having an electric bill on top of paying for the panels. We are still learning though so I could be wrong. Great company with great customer service!

Aug. 20th, 2019

Garrett Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

I've had my solar panels active for a week now and I couldn't be happier to have finally gone solar. Everybody I've encountered at Solcius has been exceptional. The installers have been polite and professional and have been very informative. The customer service reps have also been quick to respond to any of my inquires. I would definitely recommend going with Solcius for your solar installation.

Jul. 8th, 2019

Alexander R Morris Menifee, CA

My wife and I are completely satisfied with the service. It honestly exceeded our expectations. The entire process was seamless, no hassle. We were updated frequently about the next step or when a step was completed. We weren't home when the panels were installed and it was not a problem. We simply came home to a completed project. Great Service!!! Thanks

Reply from Solcius

We are so glad to hear that you are satisfied with our service! We do our best to make the process as seamless as possible.

Toby Calimesa, CA

Well first off I like the product. Second Caleb B was not good at customer service at all. It was like playing phone tag with him. Except I was the only one playing tag. When he finally got back to me I had been up for around 20 hours and was not ready for his BS. on the other hand Britney C was amazing at customer relations. She realized that I was a no nonsense kind of feller and made my job of dealing with Edison unbelievably easy. If Caleb was better at his job maybe he’d get the good review. All in all it went a bit slow after the install just due to hiccups with permits. But all is up and running now and everything is right with the world again.

Reply from Solcius

I'm glad we were able to get everything straitened out for you. Thank you for the review.

Ivan Hsu Rancho Cucamonga, CA

The system was designed and installed promptly as the sales person said. The turn-on day was little confused incurred $35 late fee for last payment. The customer service lady (Lauren Carr) resolved the issue and the late fee was waived. The system is producing ~19kwh a day during the hot days. It is designed to produce more than enough for my yearly electricity usage, but I have to wait and see when the monthly bills comes in. I am satisfied so far!

Tanya Yarrington Salt Lake City, UT

I was skeptical at first about this. The salesman Franklin F. was great. He explained the whole thing and explained our bill wouldn't Disappear totally our roof is not big enough for a full set of panels. He helped us the whole way through. The total loan is $20,000. The panels were installed this week and The power company just needs to inspect the unit and turn it on. I am happy with the whole process and the salesman who answered all my questions even if I asked them more than once.

Jacqueline Alamia Fontana, CA

From start to finish this has been a very easy and pleasurable experience. The entire sales, office and installation team was very professional and courteous. We were kept informed through the entire process of what was happening and never had to wonder where we were in the process. The installation crew was phenomenal! They left the site clean and even removed an old satellite dish from our roof and hauled it away! Highly recommend this company!

Natasha Lau-Johnson Las Vegas, NV

We have had a wonderful experience working with Solcius! From the moment when our representative came to our front door to tell us about solar energy and energy saving options, we have had nothing but positive interactions. They are highly recommended! We have not completed installation yet, but I know that we will be very happy with the savings we will see.

Mark Lancaster, NY

The entire install only took about 7 hours with only 3 installers. The workplace was thoroughly cleaned after the installation was completed. The installers didn’t rush to leave after the install and answered all my questions. The install date was changed last minute because of weather so I won’t hold that against them. Everything was communicated and rescheduled for the next day. The original plans had to be modified because of a roof vent but again the new plan was communicated before any changes. Very happy with the install and installers and would recommend Solcius Solar to anyone looking to go green and eliminate electric expenses.

Reply from Solcius

Thank you for your feedback and congratulations on going solar!

Mar. 12th, 2018

Julia

A very professional company. The technician Brandon was very knowledgeable on solar and how he could save us money. We would recommend this company to everyone! We also love the awesome Tech package that was included with our Solar for free. The young man that installed our tech package was very polite and helped me set everything up so easily. 100% satisfied, no regrets and I usually do give feedback but I was so happy doing business with them that this is the only way to show my Gratitude.

Lucita Woods Wildomar, CA

The experience was terrific. Everything went so smoothly I was shocked. I thought it would be a hassle but Solcius was so spot on everything their employees did. I will recommend this company to anyone that wants a solar system. Everyone should get one before the electrical company's say that they are loosing way to much money and want to put a stop to solar. Great work Solcius. Many Thanks.

The Days Lake Elsinore, CA

Solcius is an excellent company to work with. They explained the entire process well and were available for all of my questions. The technicians were very personable and professional. I would highly recommend working with this company. Since this is my first time purchasing solar panels I can't really comment of the quality of the panels, but I can say that we are producing a substantial amount of power. Our production far exceeds our use which is nice because we are one of those families who runs the AC constantly :)!

Anna Ewers

We have had a solar system (PPA) with Solcius for 2 years now. Their quote process was very straightforward and the terms were much more advantageous than the purchase or lease options we got from other companies. We get a monthly bill from Solcius for the electricity generated, and our monthly electric bill from SDG&E tells us how much we put into the grid and how much we took from the grid. Once a year we "true-up" with SDG&E. This is an easy way to reduce the electric bill and help reduce the carbon footprint for our home. An added bonus is that, if there is a power outage while the sun is out, we have electricity from the panels. There are a couple of things that could be improved. 1) The installation process wasn't as well organized as one would hope: there were a couple of very basic errors that resulted in a delay in approval and a delay in the system going into service. 2) The bill is not itemized to support the amount they are billing you for: There is no clear explanation connecting the electricity generated with the amount of money you are being billed for. Also, there is no clear statement of how much money you sent in the last payment and whether there is a remainder being carried over to this month's bill. Since the amount being billed is based on the electricity generated that month and therefore is different every month, and since I have and auto-pay set up with my bank that sends the same amount every month if I don't change the amount manually, the amount I pay is often not the amount they billed. Their bill doesn't show the amount previously billed or the amount received, or clearly connect the amount of electricity generated to the amount they are billing for this month, so it's impossible to know how they arrived at the amount they are billing for the month. They seriously need to itemize their bills to show everything that goes into determining the amount being charged.

Reply from Solcius

Thank you for your feedback. It really helps us to improve our processes.

Steve Campbell Salt Lake City, UT

Though I didn't end up getting solar panels, their proposal process was quick and easy to be able to see how many panels I would be needing and how much I would be paying for said panels. For now, it doesn't work with what I was hoping for (based on personal needs), but should I feel better prepared in the future, Solcius will definitely be my company of choice. They weren't pushy at all when I explained my situation, and were happy to give me time for it to become more feasible for me.

Steve hafen American Fork, UT

I had a solar system installed several months ago from Solcius. They were professional from the time I engaged with them through the entire process. The installation was quick and clean. I have been very happy with my system. This week I had a minor communication issue with my SolarEdge inverter due to my Wifi being weak, I called and Solcius sent Gene to help. He did a great job addressing the issue and was courteous and thorough. I would highly recommend that anyone looking into a solar system check out Solius! Nice to have a company that does things the right way!!

Jon Benson Hurricane, UT

This is the most professional and efficient company you could ever deal with. From the time they arrived to the time they completed, this team and subsequent follow up was nothing short of A+; helpful employees like Brennan C. are what makes this company Solcius what it is. Wishing that all companies were as proud of their products, commitment and services as they are. I have recommended this company to many of my friends without hesitation. If anyone out there wants to save money and be more self-sufficient (as we once were). This is the best place to start! Many thanks to your team!

Juan Flores Pomona, CA

Solcius provided excellent service overall. From sales representative to installation crew, they are all very professional. Brennan Campbell, was very helpful during the process and was always there to answer any questions We had. We are very pleased with the whole solar experience and highly recommend Solcius to anyone who is interested in solar power.

Len Brewer Chapin, SC

I had a trouble free installation, all of the people were very professional, polite and very helpful with questions. I highly recommend Solcius for your Solar needs

Oct. 30th, 2020

Christopher acosta ,

Came out between the time I was told and finish within 6 hours. Also asked me where I wanted the box to be located and gave a detailed explanation of the process. Crew did a great job.

Oct. 30th, 2020

Phillip Drumheller El Paso, TX

Solcius is my company that I went with to go solar. Who does not want to save money when it comes to paying bills. But I was let down, the system that they put into my house was only for one story house that had 3 bedroom. I have a two story house with 5 rooms. So needless to say my system does not do anything for me, just taken my money. After My last set of electric bills that are in the 300 range, I tried to see how much it would be for other panels. No one will answer me, all they do is take the money and not help. If I new of a law office I would see if I can sue them for deceptive business. They told me its the size I needed and I would be saving hundreds of dollars. YA RIGHT

Reply from Solcius

I'm not sure what phone number or email you have been using to try and contact us but you should never have any difficulty getting an answer. You can call us at 1-800-960-4150 and speak to a representative anytime or you can send an email to [email protected] Our customer service department is very prompt and there are rarely any wait times.

Sep. 15th, 2020

Bdordaz Wildomar, CA

The entire process for our solar panel installation has been smooth and stress free! The customer service has been great so far. They’re very friendly and responsive! Thank you so much!

Reply from Solcius

Thank you for being so friendly as well! Congratulations on going solar!

Jul. 31st, 2020

Jaime Tustin, CA

Solcius is a great company , they complete all what they said from the beginning to the end. Very professional great customer service installers very professional and friendly and clean.

Jun. 23rd, 2020

E El Paso, TX

They were very helpful. I had to put my project on hold, but when I was ready, they helped me get it back on track and scheduled my appointment right away. Their crew cleaned up when they were done.

Jun. 15th, 2020

Jason Wilhite Gilbert, AZ

Great service so far, installation was done on time a d within the timeframe they stated. Customer service was responsive and answered all my questions. I didnt have any paint to match the house paint so they purchased some and came back to paint the conduit to match which was great. Install looks professional.

Feb. 28th, 2020

Jossephene Manuel Albuquerque, NM

They call Everytime to make sure we remember our appointment. They showed up in the appropriate time they they were given. They came and installed fast . Notified us on everything they were doing cleaned up and was very professional amazing work.

Reply from Solcius

Thank you for the feedback and congratulations on going solar!

Feb. 12th, 2020

Adam Westenhofer Deming, NM

Things have been working well so far since it was up and running from two days ago. The only reason I gave 4 stars was I often had to get updates and status details about what was going to happen and when. Not much instruction or information provided on how the equipment works or things to watch for in way of operation, safety, or function. I had to ask for this. A packet or manual with frequently ask questions and or how to would be helpful.

Reply from Solcius

Thank you for your feedback and congratulations on going solar!

Dec. 2nd, 2019

Des Las Cruces, NM

Working with Solcius has been great. They do all of the work for you and you end up saving money in the end! They also hooked us up with Turf for our backyard, a Nest thermostat and an Opti box! If you’re ever thinking of going solar, just give them a call.

Reply from Solcius

We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and congratulations on going solar!

Sep. 6th, 2019

David Sutliff Albuquerque, NM

Outstanding performance. Trace D, the salesperson, did an incredible job explaining the product and the benefits. He was easy to work with, and made the process simple. Very happy with the results and I highly recommend them.

Aug. 6th, 2019

Chris12345 Murrieta, CA

We were introduced to Solcius through the My Smart Home Program. There are a lot of things to take into consideration when going solar, but Solcius made understanding and obtaining solar quite simple. If one stays on top of both the referring program and the solar installer, you can ensure your needs are addressed. I would recommend Solcius to those looking to go solar for a competent company that handles most of the installation on the customer's behalf.

Kayla M Lancaster, NY

Solcius is a great company to work with. Everyone is very helpful and professional, there is always someone available to answer questions and provide updates. We are very happy with the product and the service, from sales through install.

Reply from Solcius

You have been great to work with too! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and congratulations on going solar!

Dec. 31st, 2018

Ginger S. Winchester, CA

The installation of my solar panels went well. Very professional job. The workers were respectful and very efficient. The painted conduit matched my house color perfectly. I couldn't be happier that I had Solcius install my solar.

Gary Wright Murrieta, CA

Once all the kinks and missteps were worked out, (partly because I went to the City of Murrieta to get the permits finalized), the system works good so far. My Permission to Operate has only been a month past so far. I do recommend if you use this company, you let them know they can connect to your Local Area Network (LAN) instead of using their default connection to T-Mobile. With T-Mobile the updates to the SolarEdge app only occur every 4-5 hours. That's not frequent enough to detect if a panel is not working or something in the system is not working. I read the users manual and connected to my LAN. Updates are <= every 30 minutes. Don't be afraid to escalate to their executive leadership through LinkedIn if the install isn't progressing as you think it should. Mine, unfortunately, took over 30 days, because of poor workmanship on the install, requiring three revisits by technicians to get it straight, only after I had to go the City of Murrieta to get the permit straight. Solcius communicates through email with the City Permit offices which is poor follow-up and prone to error and extending the Permission to Operate.

Reply from Solcius

Your feedback has been submitted to management for review. We hope to improve your experience moving forward.

Stephen Ontario, CA

Super happy with the work solicius did with our solar. Installers were very thorough and communicated with us throughout the way. Customer service phone reps have been terrific and very responsive. Would recommend Solcius to anyone!

Lovis ruscillo San Jacinto, CA

The sales rep and all techs were very courteous and explained everything thouroghhly so that you understand what and how this works and the options you have getting the solar. a great experience. Installation for the panels went smoothly and the crew that installed it also left the area neat and clean.