Gimenergy was founded by individuals with at least 10 years of experience in the construction industry each and more than 250 years of experience combined. The company aims to provide its customers with high quality products that are made by American companies and come with an outstanding 25-year warranty. In addition to installing solar energy systems, Gimenergy specializes in energy efficiency, home security, electrical, and a number of other home services. The company is also a Nest Pro approved dealer.

The Good

• Excellent Warranties
  • High Quality Equipment
  • NABCEP Certified Installer
  • Community Solar Cryptocurrency Program

Excellent Warranties

Gimenergy offers some of the lengthiest warranties in the solar industry. The company provides its customers with a 25-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation, as well as a 25-year equipment warranty, which covers parts.

High Quality Equipment

Gimenergy installs only high quality, American-made solar equipment, including panels manufactured by California-headquartered Solaria Corp and inverters developed by California-headquartered Enphase.

NABCEP Certified Installer

Gimenergy has earned the NABCEP certification, which is the gold standard solar PV installation.

Community Solar Cryptocurrency Program

Gimenergy offers a unique community solar cryptocurrency program that allows customers to sell electricity generated by their solar energy system to their neighbors. Each KWh generated can be turned into a coin and sold through the Gimenergy microgrid.

The Bad

• Lack of Leases and PPAs
  • Limited Availability

Lack of Leases and PPAs

Gimenergy allows customers to purchase a solar energy system with cash or through a loan. However, the company does not offer leases or power purchase agreements (PPAs), which are both popular options within the industry.

Limited Availability

Currently, Gimenergy's service area is limited to California. While the company has offices located in various cities throughout the state, including Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, Riverside, Sacramento, Palo Alto, San Francisco, Orange, Bakersfield, Santa Clarita, Porter Ranch, and Stockton, individuals who live in other states will not have the ability to do business with Gimenergy.

The Bottom Line

Gimenergy is a solar company that offers a number of attractive features, including lengthy warranties, high quality equipment, and a community solar cryptocurrency program. Additionally, the company is a NABCEP certified solar installer. If you live in California and are interested in purchasing a solar system with cash or a loan, Gimenergy is worth looking into.

Call our recommended rep over at Gimenergy below.

5.0

Jennen

May 29th, 2020 , CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If you have high electric bill, it is defiantly worth it to get solar panels on your roof. Luckily, I have good sun exposure and my solar panels are producing a lot of electricity. I had a very high electric bill and now it has been over 8 months I do not make any payments to LADWP. I keep getting credit for solar panels over producing. I will be using the AC soon with all my existing consumption, the house, the pool, and my electric car the credit should help cover the AC so I keep not getting electric bill. Green Integrations has been very helpful. We can say good things about them only. No upfront payment, $0. Finance the whole project and the payment is at least 2 times less from what I was paying the utility company. Also, no payment for the first couple of months. We did our taxes about a month ago and got a lot of money back from our taxes, solar write off. I recommend going solar and Green Integration will make it easy and keep it low cost for you.

EzraD

May 26th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Gimenergy installed solar and roofing on our house. We are happy we chose to go with them. They have competitive pricing and rapid services. We got American made panels black on black, looks very good on the roof.

Glorea MacArt

April 30th, 2020 San Francisco, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It has been one year we had our solar installed by gimenergy. This is the first time I got a bill from PG&E. No payments due and I have 200kwh credit on my account. Very happy

Angel Ruiz

April 29th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We Installed a solar system and did financing. We are paying half of what we were paying before. In 8 years we will be done paying and have free electricity for 25 years. Solar helps save money. Gim energy did good on installation. They offered cheaper price that is why I chose to go with them.

Jimmy Craig

April 28th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We had a very good experience working with Green Integrations and Management. They did solar on my house. I had an electric vehicle charger already that no other company agreed to install. Only Green Integration and Management was able to install my charger. I was using a lot of electricity since I got my electric car. I am so happy I did solar. For the past 4 months I had no electric bill. I am very grateful they installed the charger. My car charges faster and I do not have to worry about it anymore. Green Integrations is a very reputable company. Thanks

Christina Warren

April 27th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I recommend GIM energy if anyone is interested in Air conditioning or solar systems. They did both solar and AC on our new home. In a week after signing a contract my AC was turned on and in less than 30 days solar turned on. People working on our house kept everything clean. Our project manager was quick with a response to all our inquires.

AnthonyC

April 17th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am a new home owner and I needed a few upgrades on my house. I found green integrations to install a new AC. I like the equipment offered and the pricing. I did solar system too to take an advantage of the 26% federal tax credit. My solar has been producing more than I am using. I am hoping during the summer when I start using my AC the credit will cover the extra AC usage. I recommend this company for AC and Solar. They use all American made equipment. My solar panels are all black Solaria panels, very nice looking.

Jeremy

April 7th, 2020 , CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

GIM was the only solar company that could also finance our HVAC system and install it. We were due for some upgrades on our home such as new roof and new ac system so we decided to go solar as well to help lower our monthly expenses. Now we have solar and battery installed so we are prepared for any future grid shut downs. Good prices, quality products, and the team was informative.

Vivian

March 16th, 2020 Millville, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I live in Yreka and I installed solar on my house. Not a lot of companies cover this area. I found two companies one company came very high with pricing and gimenergy provided us good pricing and outstanding customer service. It was a big pleasure to work with Nick. I recommend this company to anyone who is looking to do solar especial people living up north.

JeffreyS

March 8th, 2020 , CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After doing a lot of research on solar and solar companies, I signed contract with gimenergy. My cousin and I signed a contract at the same time with two different companies. It has been 4 months since my system was installed and producing energy. My cousin has not had his system installed. This was the reason I decided to share my experience and recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a solar installation. My experience was easy and outstanding. They had the best pricing and all American made product. I got all black Solaria panels with built in microinverters.

Joseph Sanchez

February 25th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I recommend this company for solar installation. Gimenergy gave us the best pricing compare to other companies. They have a lot of different panels too. Thank you Gomenergy

Claire G

February 11th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fast turn around and good service. System working as promised.

Mary

February 11th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were fast and efficient. We had our panels working in less than 3 weeks. Will def be reaching out to them for my future installs!

Madison Brown

February 4th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We upgraded our house with gimenergy, roof, solar electric service panel upgrade, battery. Got a lot of companies to give us an estimate. The representative from gim sounded promising, the overall cost affordable. Everything went well. Installation was completed as promised by the end of the year. Just got our first bill. No electricity payment. Have not used the battery yet. However, excited to know we will have electricity during power outages.

Erik

January 23rd, 2020 Woodland Hills, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Our experiance with Gim energy has been great. They were prompt and always keept us up to date.

LisaH

January 21st, 2020 San Francisco, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The whole process went smooth with Gimenergy. We got good deal on roofing. Initially we were looking to get new roof. Gimenergy offered such good pricing that we ended up doing roof and solar. We got all black solar panels which is looking good on our tile roof. My husband and I are very happy with their customer service.

Jacob Duran

January 14th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We had solar system and roof installed by Gim energy. Recently got a battery back up installed. Very decent company. My solar system works perfectly. I am sure the battery will be as useful as solar system was. Every time I called got all the answers to my questions. The installation crew was knowledgeable too. Ben helped me to learn a lot about my battery.

Jamie

December 31st, 2019 Studio City, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company did my solar system with battery back up. They completed all paperwork and permits for us. Five stars for service and products. Try them out if you are looking for quality.

Gimenergy Logo

Reply from Gimenergy

Jan 08, 2020

Hi Jamie, Thank you for taking the time to review our team. It was a pleasure helping you go solar!

Vikram

November 19th, 2019 North Hollywood, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Purchased my system through gimenergy. I did a lot of research and found out that they offer the latest in technology and have an outstanding warranty. My system was installed in the time frame promised and I was always updated via email or phone on my project status. They also helped me to get my air conditioning system working properly. I recommend these guys.

Richard

November 4th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We are very pleased with the crew that worked on installing our solar system. They were very efficient. The company kept us informed about each step of the process. It was a pleasure to work with Gimenergy.

A.P.

October 28th, 2019 Sun Valley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Went with this company because of their high quality panels and workmanship. I got my system installed in 30 days with battery back up. Panels look good on my roof and they even painted the conduit to match my shingle color.

Rita M.

October 15th, 2019 San Francisco, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I recently decided to install solar at my home with GIM energy. We chose them because of their installation experience and quality products. They dealt with the city and utility companies to get our solar installed. Since power outrages are becoming more frequent we also installed a battery back up system. The solar has been working great and we have already recommended a few friends to GIM for estimates. Thanks for the great service!

Lily

October 8th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Amazing communication, knowledgeable staff, very flexible team, and great installation. If you are looking for a solar company make sure to check them out. We were happy with our solar install.

Alicia

October 3rd, 2019 North Hollywood, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Gim energy replaced our roof with a affordable price. We ended up getting solar too. The process went well. I liked that their salesman was not pushy. They came out access the situation, emailed me the quotes, and in couple of days after meeting with other companies , I made my decision. Very easy to work with.

Ryan Kelly

September 23rd, 2019 San Francisco, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

About a year ago Green Integrations and Management installed a new roof and solar system on our house. They were offering a battery back up too which we did not get the first year. Because of the constant PG&E blackouts, we decided to add the battery later on. I am so happy to tell you that I have no PG&E bill and the last two blackouts did not effect me.

Juana

September 20th, 2019 Sacramento, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My partner and I did extensive research and met with several solar companies before making the decision to go solar. The thing was that we needed a new roof too and wanted electrical panel upgrade from 100 to 200 amps. And that was a big investment for us, so we wanted to make sure to choose the best solar company. Gimenergy not only gave us the best quote, but they were also able to do our roof and electrical panel upgrade with the best price possible. What an amazing experience. Thanks a lot guys!

George M

September 17th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very pleased with the communication from this company. From start to finish all my questions were answered and they have automatic status updates that get sent to us. Very rarely did I have to call and ask where my project was. Took about 30 days to get the whole project completed and the install took about two days. Lower bills, good looking panels, could not be happier!

Jacob Ramirez

August 5th, 2019 Riverside, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Now with the scare of fires and grid shut downs I decided it was time to add solar and battery back up to my house so that way I can power my lights and fridge in a shut down. After doing some research I found out that GIM is offering a 14.4 kwh hour battery a little larger then most others on the market. The combination with Solaria panels and energy storage was exactly what I was looking for. Took them around a month to get the system installed and now I can say I am proud GIM customer. Solar seems to be working as promised and my battery helps power some of my lights at night. Thanks for the great work team!

Alexander Luna

July 29th, 2019 Daly City, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Got a roofing, solar and AC installed by gimenergy. Happy with their services and the clean work. Initially, I was going to replace the roof only. After meeting gimenergy and getting very competitive price for the whole package, it was a no brainier not to get everything done since my AC kept breaking down on us too. I recommend to check out this company. The prices are lower, the customer service is good, and they provide great warranties. This company came to me highly recommended and I highly recommend.

Andrew

July 23rd, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got roof and solar installed by GIM energy. They offered me energy efficient roof which I like and I did not know about. I met with few companies and after I met GIM I knew I was in good hands. My consultant answered all my questions promptly and taught me a lot of new things. I like that a lot. The companies I met before GIM could not even answer all my questions. Gim has 25 year warranty on roofing 25 year warranty on solar. Both roofing and solar were installed within 1.5 month. Thanks for everything.

Sandr Jensen

July 18th, 2019 Belmont, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

GIM exceeded my expectations. For my house I decided to do some upgrading with a new roof, solar, battery, and new a/c unit since summer is here. They got the whole job completed in four weeks. I also got a Nest thermostat installed so now I can almost consider my house a smart home. Great prices and office staff is very helpful with any questions throughout process.

Kevin F

July 16th, 2019 San Francisco, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I found gimenergy online when looking for a company to replace my roof. They replaced the roof and I ended up getting a solar system too. Everything is warranted for 25 years. We saved a lot of money on roofing by doing solar and roof at the same time. This company has affordable prices for high quality, using all American made panels and microinverters.

Joe

July 10th, 2019 North Hollywood, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got a solar system and a battery backup with gimenergy. My main electric service panel needed to be upgraded too. I had other companies quoting me twice the price of what gim gave me. My main electric panel needed to be relocated too since my house a little old and not everything was up to code. They did the job within a day, everything looks and works good. The inspection passed now I am waiting for LADWP to come to connect the system. I recommend this company based on my experience.

Brenda Mendez

June 21st, 2019 Studio City, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good workmanship, great warranty, and friendly staff is what I have to say. They got the system installed in three weeks and did a lovely job. Very happy with the GIM crew. Thanks team! I will refer my friends and family.

Vic Pham

June 14th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After meeting with three other companies my quest for solar lead me to GIM due to the fact that they had a lot of package options. I did not just want solar, but to make my home more energy efficient. These guys specialize in multiple different trades so I was able to get my pool pump replaced, solar panels, new roofing, and I even opted to have them come clean the panels twice a year. Sales consultation was easy, rep answered my questions, and I was able to get the system installed before summer so now I am starting to see the savings. I will contact them in the future to get my AC system tuned up.

Andrea G

June 5th, 2019 Pleasanton, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fast and friendly installation team. Got my new roof, solar, and ac unit installed all within two weeks. They have a huge crew that comes and takes care of everything at one time. Very professional and courteous of our accommodations. We decided to finance the whole thing with a low monthly payment. Will recommend to friends and neighbors.

Claudia Lopez

May 31st, 2019 Santa Ana, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have used gimenergy to replace our roof and get solar. We got 30% incentive and it came out cheaper than we imagined . Solar system works perfectly. It’s awesome not to have to pay for electricity.

Peter Pham

May 22nd, 2019 Garden Grove, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

With the new law, to turn the garage to a guest house, we decided to take an advantage of it and turn our garage to a guest house. My best friend help me to build the house but we hired Gimenergy to do the roof, solar and the main panel upgrade. I talked to multiple solar companies and no one of them agreed to my one condition. To save money, I wanted to turn my old main electric panel to sub panel. No one was willing to do it. Finally I met gim and they said it is possible and they will be able to do that. We passed the final inspection 2 days ago. I save a lot of money thanks to gim team. I got very competitive pricing on the roof too.

Monica Feildview

May 2nd, 2019 Union City, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Professional, knowledgable very nice and helpful. This is all I will say about Gimenergy team.

Milenka

April 29th, 2019 Canyon Country, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very responsible in time manner. Excellent customer service, professional crew. We are very happy with our solar system.

Dana Hernandez

April 25th, 2019 Moorpark, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This five star review is well deserved. This is the company who will answer all your questions. Very competitive prices too.

xobee

April 15th, 2019 Glendale, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We contacted Gimenergy because we were interested in getting a solar system. I selected gim from all the quotes I had due to the extensive walk through of the systems design and the financial breakdown. It's been more than a year and our system is producing more than the production guaranty I had from gimenergy. I referred about 3 people, friends. I was afraid of my roof but this rainy year has passed with no leaks. Gim has 25 year roof warranty. This was another thing that attracted me to sign a contract with them!

Roman Mutin

April 11th, 2019 Studio City, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The reason I decided to go with gimenergy because from all the companies they were the only one answering all my questions over the phone in my early research stage. Very informative and helpful. Now that I have my solar system operating I can share my experience with you. Gim has lower prices compared to the other companies and best services.

Renata Pereira

April 8th, 2019 San Diego, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

About two years ago Gimenergy and construction helped us in building a new addition to our existing house. 2 years ago they installed solar system for us too even though we were not planning to do solar. It's been two years now we had solar and recently my husband decided to add battery system too. I cannot describe how helpful Gim has been to our home improvement process. We enjoyed the addition and the solar and now we are excited that we will be always having electricity during power outrages.

anna smolyar

April 8th, 2019 North Hollywood, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

our house is in gated community. 6 of our neighbors got solar system from gimenergy . I was almost going to sign a contract too when my brother told me to get another quote before moving forward. I got 4 more quotes. I will be honest it was a waist of my time. When you met someone so knowledge about solar by just talking to gim and doing some research. I understood why gim was reffered to me and why all my neighbors went with this company.

John Watkins

April 8th, 2019 Sherman Oaks, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We got our solar system installed by gimenergy. Extremely happy with their customer service. Everyone we worked with was very nice and helpful. Thank You!

Alberto

April 8th, 2019 Garden Grove, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I recommend gimenergy in Notthern California for solar installation. I have entertained multiple offers, and got the best from gim. I moved forward with them and experienced a great customer service.

Angela Shamlian

March 26th, 2019 Winnetka, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My husband decided to get a new roof. We have had roof leaks for couple of years. Every time it would rain we had to get someone on the roof and tarp up the leaking parts. Early summer this year he decided to get a new roof. After getting multiple roofing quotes, we decided to move forward with Gim. My husband told me that he will be doing solar as well since doing solar will help us bringing down the cost of the roofing. Honestly, we didn't have the money to make upfront payments. Gimenergy hooked us up with a great $0 upfront financing program. We have had our new roof and solar now with almost no electricity before. With all this rain this year had no leaks. Seems like we got new roof for free. I can't imagine what would happen if we didn't change our roof past summer. Thank you so much Gim for all your help.

Helen

March 22nd, 2019 Studio City, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We've found Gim to get a quote for our newly purchased house. We had solar before and we knew about the benefit of going solar. Gimenergy gave us much lower price then the company we had before. So we've moved forward with them. I appreciate the affordable price and the clean job they did. Can't wait NOT to pay the electric bill again.

Mona

March 22nd, 2019 Mission Hills, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

A rare and refreshing experience with Gimenergy. Just cannot emphasize enough how great the customer service is! Nataly and everyone else I talked to. I was adding panels to my existing system and I’m very happy with both the price and the job they did!