Fluent Solar

5.0

LAST UPDATED: October 2nd, 2022

Headquartered in Utah, and operating in several other states with good solar incentives, Fluent Solar offers a variety of ways for homeowners to begin their journey of going green through solar energy. These options include buying your panels outright, signing a lease or PPA (Power Purchase Agreement), and getting a loan through Fluent Solar or your bank.

Check out this video from Fluent Solar to learn more about its services.

The Good

• Flexibility with Payment Options
  • Quality of Panels
  • Workmanship Warranty

Flexibility with Payment Options

Fluent Solar helps its customers go solar in almost every way imaginable. You can buy the panels outright with cash, sign a lease or PPA, or get a loan through Fluent Solar or your local bank. With a lease or PPA, you'll be able to pay little to nothing down, lock in your rates, and be covered for the next 20 years. Keep in mind that some payment options will make more financial sense depending on what state you live in, but know that Fluent Solar will get you set up your solar installation with whatever option is best for you.

Quality of Panels

Fluent Solar sells and installs SunPower panels that come with a 25-year warranty. The SunPower solar panel system ranks as one of the most efficient and cost-effective installations in the solar industry, with an industry-leading efficiency rate of over 21 percent per panel.

Workmanship Warranty

To provide you with peace of mind, Fluent Solar provides a one-year leakage warranty as well as a 10-year workmanship warranty. These warranties ensure that the installation of solar panels on your roof has been completed properly and that Fluent Solar will cover you in the event of an error on the part of the solar installer or contractor.

The Bad

String Inverters Unavailable

An inverter is the part of your system that converts the solar power your panels collect into the power your home uses. There are two inverters that companies usually use for installations: string inverters and micro inverters. Micro inverters are better in areas that have more shade, but are more expensive than string inverters. String inverters are efficient in very sunny areas and are cheaper than micro inverters. Unfortunately, Fluent Solar does not sell any string inverters which means you'll be forced to use micro inverters for renewable energy, even if you live in an area that is good for string inverters.

The Bottom Line

Fluent Solar is making its way to be a contending solar company in the industry. With its variety of payment options, SunPower panels, and 10-year workmanship warranty, you can be assured that Fluent Solar will take care of you and your solar needs. However, string inverters aren't available for any of you living in very sunny areas in which being forced to get micro inverters can drive up your cost.

View Best Solar Companies

not_listed_location

Fluent Solar Frequently Asked Questions

Is my house right for solar?

Not all homes can be equipped with solar panels and some roofs may not be the right fit. The amount of sun that your roof receives, the direction your roof faces, and the cost of electricity in your region are all things you should discuss with a Fluent representative to insure your home is a good fit.

Why is solar power useful?

Solar power is useful because it provides a renewable source of energy that is created by clean, abundant sunshine. Another great benefit to going solar is breaking free from the monopoly of the utility company.
Message from
Fluent Solar

With so many choices in the solar industry, Fluent Solar is here to clear the air. As a company on the rise, we strive to provide top-of-the-line service and products while lowering carbon emissions across the country.

Our team is dedicated to serving you on your solar journey, including financing, installation, and maintenance.

3.0

bookmark

Featured Review

Jaime N. Eagle Mountain, UT

Overall I don’t love how solar panels look in general. But I do like that Fluent used the black on black panels on my roof. I feel like it looks more sharp than the traditional panels. Had a really good experience. I love that they only use micro inverters, which I had no idea about going into this, but luckily they made easy enough for me to understand. Essentially each panel functions on its own, and I can track the individual production of each panel on my phone to ensure the system is producing what it’s supposed to. If it’s not preforming like it should, they come out and maintain it as per the warranty which hasn’t happened to me. The process was a lot more painless than I thought it would be. Would for sure do it again! At the end of the day I’m saving money and helping the environment at the same time!

bookmark

Featured Review

Tyler Greensboro, NC

I can honestly say I never thought I would have solar panels on house. I Though you had to pay a bunch up front for an installation and equipment when getting a solar panel system, but that way Fluent has it set up, anyone can do it without paying up front. I didn’t pay a cent prior to the panels being turned on, and they took care of all the backend stuff. My monthly payment for the panels is cheaper than what my electric bill was, and now we don’t have to be so conservative with our electricity. My main concern was what would happen if our panels stop working, but the warranty extends 25 years. What can I say, it was a slam dunk decision for us. I’m really impressed with the install as well. I’m trying to figure out how to upload pictures of my install to share. I will update my post if that feature is available. Ben and Richard were extremely nice to work with, and were really knowledgeable about the local and government incentives for going solar. Would absolutely recommend.

Jeff Powell Newark, OH

From the start of the project, Derek R the salesman, to Toby H the project manager, this experience has been incredibly easy and stress free. Fluent Solar offers a quality product with a professional team to help you through the process. I would highly recommend you contact Fluent Solar if your thinking about solar energy.

Westley Wilson Independence, MO

From the initial conversation with Fluent’s sales reps to the installation, my experience with Fluent was professional and easy. Their pricing was competitive, the people were great and the service was tremendous. This is the place to go for all of your residential solar needs.

Timmy G Fort Collins, CO

There are many providers out there, but working with Sherman M. Identified the reason to choose fluent solar. Sherman was knowledgeable about the products and services fluent provided. He genuinely cared about our curiosity with solar and helped us navigate throughout the process.

Merrill Weinheimer Kansas City, MO

My favorite aspect of Fluent Solar is their value. They provided the most competitive price. My next favorite is their genuinely caring customer service. They sometimes have new people who are learning, but they get it done right and have support from management to do the right thing. My system took a few months to go live but its producing more electricity than my payment, plus I get the tax advantages. Its simply a cash positive no brainer experience for me.

D W Loveland, OH

We had our panels installed by Fluent Solar at a much better rate than the competitors. Took awhile to get installed due to pandemic. During the wait we were kept informed and updated, However, once installed it has been great results. Whenever we contacted customer service with questions they are always eager to help and responds promptly to voice messages left. The one issue that we had when some of the panels were offline, they had the installers contact us promptly and booked an appointment, came to the home and trouble shoot and fix the issue. Satisfied customers here and highly recommends Fluent Solar. DW

Reply from Fluent Solar

Hi, Deanne. Thank you so much for leaving us a stellar review!

Josh Toppins Arlington, TX

If you're like me you read reviews. I have read some of the one star reviews and let me tell you I the total opposite experience. From the start I trusted this company over the abundance of other companies that have tried to sell me solar. Nick my salesmen was freaking awesome. There was no pressure (unlike other companies) he understood my concerns addressed them and came back with a reasonable plan. Once approved I was introduced to Luis my PM, he took care of all the backend stuff and made sure I had any other concerns addressed. Anytime a question came up no matter how small I could reach out to either Luis or Nick and they always got back to me sameday with an answer. So far the only thing that seemed to have taken the longest was waiting on the city to permit the job. It's been about two months or so and my panels are now installed. Oh, we can't leave the installers out of this. Adam the lead on the install came in at 7am 8/13 and had a 26 panel system installed (with help and a electrician) by 11am. Now we are waiting on the inspection so I can flip the switch and start saving money! Big shot out to Fluent and everyone that is on thjs project.

MrsPoe Canal Winchester, OH

I recently with Jordan of Fluent Solar, he took the time to educate me on solar, he was clear, precise and patient! I highly recommend this company due to Jordan’s knowledge and expertise.

Daisha Vaca Bountiful, UT

I loved working with fluent for my solar. Everything turned out the way they explained it to me. It’s been over 2 years having our solar, and I can’t imagine not having it

Tfeds Indianapolis, IN

Guys showed up to sell solar to us. Everything was how great the product and the warranty was, all the money you will save, et. They did not have a website address I could refer to, to research the company, nor a business card. (Said their boss didn't want them to hand out business cards) and the website wasn't functioning because of new equipment and price changes. Red flags. Check the reviews if you are considering and if you weed through the 5 stars for a bit on here, you start getting some real life "they don't call back" and "I'm paying for panels that don't work" "they put a lien on my home"I am hiring an attorney" over and over and over. Just beware and keep reading the reviews before you commit.

Martha R Denver, CO

We had an overall great experience with Fluent, had a few small issues, but PM was quick to respond and solution made. We started end of last year, installed in March and live in April. We requested updates to the location of the boxes and the engineers listened and resolved. We are producing more than we use, even with air running. Our only regret is not making the decision to go Solar sooner.

Reply from Fluent Solar

Hi, Martha. Your feedback is highly appreciated. Thank you so much for the review!

Jul. 14th, 2022

Zachary Mathews Orem, UT

Not good. They installed the solar panels and battery. They don't work and they have promised to come out and fix the issue. Going on 3 months and I am still paying my electric bill with a bunch of cheap Chinese made equipment that doesn't work. Get solar but not from this business.

Stephen Bennett Columbus, OH

I thought solar panels would be too expensive but after being bombarded with ads claiming they were free I looked into it. My house has a good southern exposure so I thought it made sense. I found out from the first company I spoke with, they were too expensive. I had a meeting set up with FLUENT and was about to cancel but thought I would hear them out. I'm glad I did, they gave a proposal that made sense financially. Otherwise I would not have done this. I have recommended FLUENT to co-workers and friends. The system was installed in 3 weeks and actually got done prior to the original install date. The people I worked with were great and answered all my questions when they were asked. I am satisfied with the work and look forward to monitoring the energy production.

Orlando Donaldson Cincinnati, OH

I signed up with Fluent solar in March 2022, Sales rep great, install tech great. They had to replace my inverter which took weeks to be replaced. So after 6 months of waiting in September I " FINALLY" got solar on. After talking to sales rep. It took wayyyy toooo longggg for the process which it should've been done months ago.

Reply from Fluent Solar

Hi, Orlando Donaldson . Thank you so much for rating your experience with Fluent . We would like to make sure that your concerns are addressed. Our team will be following up with your shortly.

Sep. 19th, 2022

Paul Misischia Benton, AR

Friendly and courteous service. Happy the panels were made in USA. Kept me advised every step of installation and final set up today. Happy with appearance of panels on our roof. Can’t wait to see how much energy will be produced and energy savings will be obtained. Thank you!

Reply from Fluent Solar

Hi, Paul. We are thrilled to learn that you had a positive experience with us! Thank you for the review.

Patty Jeff Sunrise Beach, MO

My rep explained things so they made sense and was not high pressure. They do a great job in KC.

Mike Patrick Loveland, OH

Don’t do it. There is almost no follow through in communication - either with you, the customer, or internally with the company and affiliates - and the customer is no longer a priority after the purchase is made. You will spend hours on the phone on hold or repeating your questions to someone new, only to be forgotten about once you hang up. With very rare exceptions, they will not contact you to keep you apprised of the progress of your job or status of necessary service. My ratio worked out to be that about 10% of the reps I spoke to actually cared and followed through. If the customer must call repeatedly to persuade the company to do what they promised, it is not a company worth doing business with. Choose another option.

Keith Raab Eagle Mountain, UT

DO NOT do business with this company. My wife and I built a new home and Fluent only had a utility bill for Oct-Nov and some of December to calculate data off of. Rather than add more panels just to be safe, they sold us on 12 panels needed. We got 13 just to be safe and the panels won't even generate enough power to cover my home usage during the cooler months. My concern came when the first 2 months after powering the panels on, our utility bill was $45 each month and then my latest utility bill was $106 for June-July. I have been communicating via email and I just keep getting told the same thing over and over again......that the panels generate enough power per the projection and we should lower usage blah blah. I spoke to them for an hour today and kept getting told the same thing. I was then told that we could start an entire new project to add more panels at OUR EXPENSE but that nothing else could be done. When I told them that they can come and take the panels off, they said that they can do that but we would still be paying for the entire loan. They must think i'm crazy because if I have to pay for it, why would I remove it? They aren't willing to do ANY DISCOUNT or anything. Kept being told "At this point we are just going around in circles and there is nothing more I can do" We will be consulting with our attorney about this matter. F U FLUENT! YOU SUCK BALLS!

Reply from Fluent Solar

Hello Keith. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are sorry to hear that you had a poor experience. We want to make it right so we will be giving you a call to learn more details about your experience.

Aug. 30th, 2022

karen gold Delray Beach, FL

Mike G. is top notch, knowledable, helpful, and professional.

Marivic Colliflower Mason, OH

We asked for a system to be designed to fit our total and future needs including charging for an EV. I was pleased with the design and installation but the time between installation and powering up the system was way too long and not acceptable. Fluent should develop a better process for working with the local authorities and companies to get a system up and running. Our system was installed in March and did not get running until the end of July. We also have not received a total cost/investment and total financed amount in writing. Everything is conveyed electronically but there needs to be hard copies. It remains to be seen if our investment was worth it.

Reply from Fluent Solar

Hi Marivic, Thank you so much for rating your experience with Fluent. We'd love to hear back from you in the future. Please feel free to give us a call at (866) 736-1253.

Jack Delehey Denver, CO

Great team, great experience! Really enjoyed their customer service...and nice to save the planet at the same time.

Jugganuts Salt Lake City, UT

Was promised and sold a system that was going to save me so much money each month and legit hasn't saved me any. Every review fluent promised that they are going to call me and figure it out but they never do. Don't go solar it's a waste of money. 0 / 10

Amber Peter Arvada, CO

# Fluent Review Fluent’s support was OK - during the installation process. It’s been a disaster trying to fix some loose ends that occurred. Though there are some concerns I have with the work Fluent set up in the beginning. Firstly, based on their estimates on how many panels I would need to cover my current energy usage plus some growth in the future were dramatically off, and even though less people live in my house than before, my usage has somehow gone up, exceeding what my panels are capable of providing, meaning before the panels were even turned on I have no room to scale in the future. This means I’m paying a double bill, one to Fluent and one to Xcel for my energy overages. This is disappointing to say the least. Also, I’m not sure if it was due to supply chain issues, but the panels I have installed do not seem like what was described to me during the sales process (specifically how there would be no way for animals to get between the panels and my roof because they were low-profile panels and flat installation brackets…my panels have a substantial visible gap between them and the roof. The contractors Fluent has been working with have been awful. My back yard has been trashed with the amount of garbage, old wires, conduit scraps, forgotten tools, and food left to rot that were left by the contractors. More than once they didn’t show up when they said they would (not just late, but not showing up at all, with no communication they weren’t going to be there), lied more than once about the job being finished when it wasn’t, gaslit myself and my project manager regarding their attendance and job completion, had to come back out 4 or 5 times (I was told they would get the work done in one day) and I had to wait an extra month for my project to complete because they were so unprofessional. I have concerns not all of the panels are connected because they don’t all show up in the app. I was told I need to troubleshoot this through a third-party who manages the app, but I potentially have at least two solar panels that are completely offline. Shortly after wrapping up the installation it got warm enough to start using my air conditioner, which is no longer connected to my thermostat. I raised this issue to Fluent nearly two months ago and have been calling them twice a week to get the issue resolved. Communication has been a mess, since they’ve committed to calling me regularly with information and updates but haven’t followed through. The status has been the same for weeks (waiting for one HVAC company to reply to them) with no updates. Meanwhile temperatures inside my house are exceeding 90°, making it unbearable to do my job, and is hell on my pets. I’m unable to take them somewhere air conditioned while I work and I can’t afford to pay to leave my house every day. I assumed this was a shortage of HVAC labor, but I was able to schedule someone to come out within 48 hours of my call…what the hell have I been waiting for 7 weeks for?! Finally they were able to schedule one of the electricians who originally replaced the master panel to my house (three days later than when they said they were available), and they were able to verify that the AC is at least receiving power and runs without issue, so somewhere the communication from my thermostat to my AC isn’t getting through. Yet again, I had to follow up with Fluent almost a week later about what are next steps are going to be based on this information. They said they MIGHT be able to send someone out NEXT WEEK. This is when I decided to call someone to look at it myself. Originally they said that my house would be used as a case study and that to quality for this I needed to provide a few months of data to show the “improvements” I’ve experienced, but I haven’t gotten any information regarding how I’m supposed to be providing this information or interacting with Fluent. It also feels fishy that one of the most energy-guzzling appliances have gone down during the time period that they want to get a copy of my data. Maybe this is their way of fudging the numbers to make it look like solar (and the other eco-improvements they provided for the house) made a huge dent in my energy usage when in reality it’s because I’m roasting alive in my own home. They’ve been begging me to leave a review, so here it is.

Reply from Fluent Solar

Hi, Amber. At Fluent we aim to provide positive experiences at all times. We are unable to identify your account in our system. We would love to work with you to resolve any problems. Here is our customer support line 866-736-1253. Please give us a call. Thank you.

Jul. 19th, 2022

Scott Gubanyar (R&S Productions) Orwell, OH

Our rep was very informative and answered all of our questions.

Bryan Everett

Fluent as a company was great to work with from day one. Our sales rep always followed thru with everything she committed to. Incentives we received were great. Customer service was super. All around service made our experience with fluent a joy to go thru. We would recommend Fluent to our friends.

Eileen F. Fuquay-Varina, NC

My husband and I had a great experience with Jeff. He was very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions to our satisfaction. Their system is very high tech. We felt very comfortable moving forward with Fluent Solar. It was pretty much a no brainer. We spoke to a few other companies and they just weren’t as personable as Jeff was. They personally handle the entire process from start to finish. Even the welcome call we received from the corporate office exceeded our expectations. You could just tell they had done this hundreds of times and were very on point. We would totally recommend Fluent Solar to friends and family.

Chris Griffiths Lawrence, KS

Very easy and straight forward process. Some hiccups that we’re quickly resolved

Gamer Dude Bountiful, UT

this salesperson just showed up at my door and was very pushy.. I told him multiple times I am not interested and he just kept pushing.. I will never deal with this company ever.. and I will never recommend this company to anyone with those sales tactics..

Reply from Fluent Solar

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about this issue. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with us. We will be reaching out to you to resolve these issues.

Ken Luke Salt Lake City, UT

Fairly slow with installation. Used a third party which was a mess Had to keep asking what was going on, even had to do sprinkler repairs from broken lines. 😒

Reply from Fluent Solar

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Ken. We’d love to hear how we could earn 5 stars from you. We will reach out to you soon to learn more details. Thank you.

Mike Llewellyn Aurora, CO

Since the beginning it's been nothing but a nightmare. If you do run into problems, good luck getting a hold of anyone. I've sent a good 10+ messages and maybe got 1 or 2 replies. Been online since January and still pulling power from the grid daily. They damaged my foundation during installation and just left it. They left wires and all kinds of stuff just laying on my ground. 2 of my 12 panels don't work. Trust me. Don't go with fluent solar. You will regret it. Worst company I've ever dealt with. They do not stick behind their products.

Reply from Fluent Solar

We appreciate your feedback, Mike. We were unable to idenifity your account, but would like to discuss your experience further. If you can give us a call at 866-736-1253, we would love the opprotunity to resolve any issues. Thank you.

Jun. 30th, 2022

Ken P Columbus, OH

Friendly and professional and cleaned up

Jack Herbert Carlsbad, CA

I had been thinking about solar for some years, and when I met Cody and Bryce I felt they were people who would take care of all the details you would expect with such a complex system. And, they sure did. They were always available to explain what would happen next and when, and answer questions I seemed to continually come up with. I also want to recognize Mickey from the install team who camouflaged the front roof conduit so well that I forget its there, and Adrian who patched the stucco around the new electrical panel like you would expect from a true artisan.

Anne Giddens Carlsbad, CA

Now is the time to put in solar. Bryce L has been amazing at walking us through every step of the installation, and he follows up often to make sure everything is running smoothly. Which it is. It is so wonderful to now have a electric bill shocking me every month! The federal rebate will offset half of the cost. Bryce will show you all the options for payment.

Wiley Doss Winchester, CA

I bought my home in Sun City less year ago and have done many upgrades. I got several bids on solar power, and Fluent Solar was by far the best. My sales rep Jake was very informative and guided me through the entire process. He found the option that worked for me. The install was perfect, they even upgrade my main electrical panel. 10/10 would Recommend

Eva Fayetteville, NC

Smooth process start to finish. No complaints. Very informative presentation. High level of customer service. The time it took from enrolling to install took a little bit longer than I thought, but that’s because city took longer issuing the permit. I didn’t mind though because I didn’t have to pay for anything in the mean time, and I wasn’t the one in communication with the city. They were. Couldn’t be happier with the savings, and I love tracking my panels’ production on my phone.

Nicole Maples Fuquay-Varina, NC

I got installed with Fluent Solar back in May of 2017 and couldn’t be happier. Our representative was courteous and professional, and their team ensured that everything was hands off for us after moving forward. I had a concern that my panels wouldn’t preform since part of my roof gets shade for part of the day, so they made sure that my system had microinverters so that each panel works independent of each other. I’m just happy that I no longer get any charges from Duke power, and I didn’t have to come out of pocket to pay for anything up front. These guys have it together

Lindsay Kelsey

Lack of communication, not trustworthy as our sales guy just told me what I wanted to hear. Took 3 weeks after the new meter was finally installed to even get our system running! Such a waste of time & money. We've been paying panel payments and the power bill. Still waiting on the rebate check we were promised months ago.

Kenneth Krupa Encinitas, CA

We had a great experience with Fluent. They worked with us when other companies didn't. Bryce kept us informed every step of the way. He explained every option and answered every question. I have personally recommended Fluent to a couple of friends.

Janice Pilot Mountain, NC

I had been looking to get solar for years but never thought I could afford it. I was impressed with how helpful my Fluent Representative was with making sure all my questions were answered and kept me updated the whole way through the process. I would recommend them to my friends and family.

Terry Patterson Denver, CO

This has been a terrible experience. Bought the system in December of 2021. It now July 18 2022 and the system is still not working. Should have taken 7 months

Reply from Fluent Solar

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about this issue, Terry. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with us. We will be reaching out to you to resolve these issues.

JB Medina, OH

HORRIBLE! multiple delays and over TWO MONTHS after “installation” there is still zero power being produced. Customer service is totally non-responsive. I have spent hours on hold or talking to a rep who is unable to do anything. STAY AWAY!!

Reply from Fluent Solar

Hi, JB. We are sorry to hear that we didn’t meet your expectation. We have very high expectations at Fluent and would love the opportunity to improve. We were unable to identify your account in our system. If you can give us a call, we would like to resolve the issue. Our number is 866-736-1253.

May. 17th, 2022

Tara Weaver Royal Oak, MI

Fluent Solar is a joke. They installed my panels in June 2021 and as of March 2022 they are still not up and running. Weekly phone calls to the company has proven moot and full of unmet promises. When they say they will return your call, I have not had even one call returned. I am now retaining an attorney to file a lawsuit against Fluent Solar. I am responsible for making the loan payments for panels that are not even up and running while Fluent has been paid for a job that has not been completed. STAY FAR AWAY FROM FLUENT SOLAR!

Blake

Signed up around April, installed around may, it's now october and I'm still paying my power company AND I'm paying for my solar!!!!!! I've been paying $80 a month for the solar and my power bill each month which is 100-120!!!!! Fluent has done nothing but drag their feet.

David and Rhonda Gage

My husband and I would not recommend or refer this company to anyone. We had so many issues and problems. Customer service was terrible if we could rip these solar's out and find another company we would. We started this process May 15, 2020 and did not get it turned on until September 2020. Very very unhappy with this company you have no idea

Michelle P. Odessa, FL

We signed our agreement w/Fluent Jan 2021, and were told this whole process would only take about 90 days. We are now approaching a year and still nothing. Not only do we find ourselves having to call Fluent about once a week or every couple of weeks, we make no progress and discover that nothing is being done on their end. Twice we've been told that "the person who handled this part of XYZ of this process quit or went back to school or you name it, so it was never done". Obviously these sorts of responses are not pleasing and continue to push progress behind. When we called about a month and a half ago, after they failed the inspection twice, and damaged a roof beam, they stated that they were now waiting on TECO, our electric company. When we called sometime after, again we were told they were waiting on TECO. When I called TECO a few days ago, they stated that Fluent never even submitted anything and if they had, they could simply provide the enrollment number. When I called Fluent support, literally minutes after that call, there was no enrollment number because, as I was told me "the girl who did it left and there was no way of tracking that." Again, their systems didn't catch this, their processes failed, and here we are. Understand our frustration and regret w/choosing an out of state company to do this for us. I can list a ton of other "promises" given by the salesman who sold us on Fluent, but that will be for a later date. In the meantime, ANY ASSISTANCE in moving this along properly and in line with what TECO requires, is greatly appreciated.

Jason Hansen Lehi, UT

Solar system seems fine, but they are a bit of a mess as a company. Our salesperson mislead us on number of light bulbs and Nest thermostats they'd include. When we called them on it, they pointed to the contract fine print over promises of their salesperson. Once it was all set up it took several weeks of phone calls to reach the one person to turn on a portal so we could view our system in app or online. So many messages and no returned calls. I waited on the phone while it was setup so I wouldn't have to hope they finally set it up this time. The lender they use (All in CU) has similar service, they couldn't sort out how to setup their own recurring payments and ended up dinging our credit for their mistake on setting it up after they'd had our paperwork for more than a month. After several phones calls over two months it was finally sorted as well and our credit is slowly recovering.

Shrikantha Shastsri San Diego, CA

price is very fair and clear Bryce is very good sales person He came my home 1 time for information he showed me i can by the solar with the tax rebate taken off the top. I will recommend him to my friends. He is # 1

Paul Hartman Encinitas, CA

Bryce and Cody did a great job of clarifying the options available to us with solar. Our bill this month is $13.00 and everything they told us has come true. The entire bill is only paying for the gas to our house.

Sharon Sevy

They have yet to call me back when they say they will! They have had over a month to resolve my particular problem, and I have been put off continually.